[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storm Kings Thunder Release

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: SKT_Book.png (134KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
SKT_Book.png
134KB, 300x300px
Have a fully bookmarked and ocr'd release for you here: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/15805352
>>
>>49285094
I ain't clicking that shit nigga.
>>
>>49285112
He linked a torrent of the 7chan file it looks like.
>>
>>49285185
Not from 7chan to my knowledge. Got it from a different site and bookmarked it myself.
>>
> pirating the newest D&D book before it can even gather dust on the shelf

Shit like this is why they are charging 50 bucks a book. You cunts are putting Wizards out of business. You keep this up, and there won't BE any more supplements, because you will put the D&D league out of business with your Jewish habits. You can't spend 30 bucks for a book you actually want? Then get out, go play FATE, you don't fucking belong in gaming.
>>
File: s53.gif (540KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
s53.gif
540KB, 880x660px
>>49285272
abloo bloo
>>
>>49285272
Wizards gets slightly less money, boo fucking hoo
>>
>>49286056
>no he is right you cheap little cunt.
>>
File: BG.png (264KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
BG.png
264KB, 1024x768px
>>49286108
Travel with me anon to my magical realm.
>>
>>49286108

> Implying WotC ever got more than 10% of their income from DnD since MTG came out

It's all MTG. All of it. DnD produces the most popularity/attention, but they aren't aching for DnD to pull heavy profits.

DnD as they market it is a social game you play with your friends and minimal "product". They aren't trying to get every player to buy every little thing.

I mean okay sure maybe you guys are right. This shit is expensive because they sell fewer copies because torrenting etc. Alternatively... Maybe they cost a lot because they are 150-300 page hard cover books with color illustrations and a LOT of information packed into them?

In the end, I don't feel like people should have a moral obligation to purchase something like SKT unless they are planning on running it in person. In that case running it from a torrent is cancer unless you have a perfectly sized tablet that doesn't shit the bed with pdf files.

If you are just looking through it's information for the sake of lore/items and not actually running the campaign, you aren't using the full product and it would be dumb to pay full price for it.

In the case of people torrenting it so they can bootleg it into a Roll20 campaign, they already suffer enough to atone for their transgressions.
>>
This is the scan from a few days ago by a /5eg/ anon. The version just has more thorough bookmarks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.