[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Challenge yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 55

File: 1473404575506.jpg (91KB, 257x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473404575506.jpg
91KB, 257x512px
Take whatever weird fucked up fetish you have in your magical realm and turn that into a new and fun playable race.

Flesh it out as much as you can
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>49281167
This thread is not going to go well.
>>
>>49281167
Literally just Driders
>>
>>49281167
I don't know it's necessary; humans are already depicted as sort of low-key xenophiles some of the time, and otherwise there's just the desire for a variety of other intelligent species that aren't all always-evil rip-your-guts-out-as-soon-as-look-at-you types.
>>
>>49281167
Uh...my only fetish is small-breasted girls (high B cup max) wearing jeans or other pants but no shirts or bras. I just find it sexy for some reason.

I'm not sure how that could be turned into a playable race. There's not much to go on.
>>
>>49283287
It had my sympathy because Oban but the actual topic is dumb.
>>
File: why don't you take a seat.jpg (25KB, 360x333px) Image search: [Google]
why don't you take a seat.jpg
25KB, 360x333px
>>49283409
>Uh...my only fetish is small-breasted girls
>>
>>49281167
>public sex is one and only real fetish
well, fuck. i mean, i guess it could be like...hm.
Okay. Forest-dwellers that draw their energy thru their skin, akin to MGSV's Quiet. The society is based on nudity, to the point at which clothing is irrelevant. Status is obtained through not clothing or tattoos, but hairstyles.
Houses, in said colony, do not exist. There is no need to be removed from the forest, as they are friends of the animals (and, as such, all vegetarian). this does not mean, however, that they are pacifist in anyway; they war with each other extremely frequently. Armor never having been invented, they use primarily caveman-tier weaponry as nothing more is needed.
>>
>>49283422
"Girls" as in the colloquial way of referring to females of any age. I meant adult women.

When a singer says "baby" you do think he's literally referring to a 1-year-old?
>>
>>49281167
anon, you don't understand the challenge you have given me.
Not because it's hard to make any one of my fetishes a race. No. Because I jack off to SUCH A WIDE VARIETY OF THINGS that any result is going to be a mish mash of contradictory and outright impossible ideas.

Like, vore, tf, straight, impregnation, infertility, monstergirls, normal girls, ANIME girls, sexy robots, unsexy robots, powerful women, submissive women, powerful men, submissive men, powerful robots, bats, anal, sharkmouths, sea life, dystopias, cyberpunk, utopias, appropriate character dynamics, swimsuits, and god, I don't even KNOW the name for THAT stuff over there.
>>
File: 4-1aprilfoolsLondo.png (681KB, 1280x707px) Image search: [Google]
4-1aprilfoolsLondo.png
681KB, 1280x707px
>>49283460
>Status is obtained through not clothing or tattoos, but hairstyles.

I like where this is going.
>>
>>49281167
. . . . Damn it. I'm a regular human fighter.

I'm pretty vanilla. And I'm okay with that.
>>
>>49283478
Easy there, Slaanesh.
>>
>>49283505
I just...
This is a really hard challenge.
REALLY HARD.
>>
>>49283514
Then complete the challenge you fag.
>>
>>49283523
Well, that tears it.
It would have to be some kind of race that splits off into entire geneologies of creatures. Like some kind of protoplasm.

It wouldn't be fun to play NOW, but in 50 billion years after fetivolution has occurred and created numerous races, hoo boy.
>>
File: 1300828007434.jpg (53KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
1300828007434.jpg
53KB, 300x562px
Seeing how I like impregnation, and aliens, I guess a race of hypersexual ayy lmaos who want to fuck everything?

Nigga this is stupid.
You shouldn't mix your fapping material with your gaming material.
It ain't right.
It is against gawd.
>>
>>49283540
Nah, it's better to get the blueprints ready and shit, you know?
>>
>>49283514
It's not the only really hard thing in this thread.
>>
File: waifuable.jpg (46KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
waifuable.jpg
46KB, 608x800px
>>49283554
>I like impregnation, and aliens
But that magical realm race already exists, anon
>>
>>49281167
Hmm... Impregnation, thick thighs, goth girls, bestiality, and monsters fucking humanoid girls...

Sounds like we've got one hell of a sexually dimorphic race on our hands here.
>>
>>49283581
I am so grumpy we don't have a solid sim-ant style alien game.
>>
>>49283514
I think you've hit the point where you don't actually have fetishis anymore, you're just over stimulated and have lost the ability to discriminate.
>>
>>49283581
That's rape and aliens.
I like lovey dovey, hand holding baby making.
Rape isn't that hot for me.
>>
>>49283592
Yes yes. You like Beastmen. With mascara.
>>
>>49283601
You're thinking of Asari.
>>
>>49283596
Well, at least there's still some things I don't like. So I have that scrap left.
>>
>>49283611
Asari are just rubber forehead humans, and don't even reproduce sexually anyways.
>>
>>49283621
I bet you listen to "everything but rap and country" too.
>>
>>49283642
Thankfully, I have music I like and listen to, and music I tolerate enough to enjoy it is around as categories.
So my "likes" are almost universally very specific things like videogame or movie soundtrack pieces and individual artists.

Though I don't really like a lot of rap. I can't get into the beat of many of them, and the ones I can get into the beat of turn out to be rapping over some other artist's song, which is insulting to me somehow.
>>
The Blind. A race of eyeless crafters with very an excellent sense of touch who routinely construct magical glasses that allow them restricted sight. The glasses are frail, and each has a specific focus: Violence, nobility, love, animals, you name it. Some glasses may have bans, specific things that it will absolutely never see, like the blessed, anything from the elemental plane of fire, unhealthy food, the list goes on too.
It's fairly standard for any person of the Blind to carry half a dozen glasses with them at any moment, and to switch glasses many times in a single day. They also tend to know how to care for their artifacts, and a rather large proportion of them know how to fabricate trinkets (like those very glasses) from start to finish, given time and tools. The least adept of the Blind will dedicate a substantial proportion of their income to buying new pairs, and the rare proud Blind will forego the glasses entirely and rely on familiars, a cohort or magical senses. A Blind with no glasses on their nose or hanging at their belt is typically cocky, and more often than not has the magical might to back it up.
Actual artificers are more common among the Blind than in any other race, and the wonders they work will tend to revolve around making glasses that can see extra things, glasses that pierce through lies, glasses that "zoom" to help ranged combat, glasses of detect evil,...
But all of these glasses share a common flaw: They are very fragile. Just wearing them will eventually break them down. So the Blind, all of the Blind, cannot just have their glasses and stop thinking about it. Acquiring or constructing new glasses is the background work of most of their lifetimes, and full philosophies are born from this idea of living in the now, using what will turn to dust and then building anew.

(Yes I have a glasses fetish)
>>
>>49281167
>mfw it's domination and mock-rape
Dunno... Dark Eldar?
>>
>>49283722
>mock-rape
As in, rape during which you are mocked, or "play rape"?
Because in case of Deldar, I can see them doing the former, but not much the later, because they do mean business when they want to hurt and dominate you.
>>
File: 1437917913995.jpg (242KB, 1048x734px) Image search: [Google]
1437917913995.jpg
242KB, 1048x734px
>>49283678
>>49283642
Personally I most prefer rap from the 80s and very early 90s, before it got notably angry. Run DMC, Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jazz, and so on. I do like me some Beastie Boys and Cypress Hill as well.

My favorite rap song is "Ant Rap", though, but that's probably because I'm just an Adam Ant fan in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhx2qvYA38

I've never heard a Tupac or Big E. song I liked, nor anything that sounds like them.
>>
>>49281167
Fairies!
Tiny sized, with huge penalties to strength and bonuses to dex.
Very low walking speed, but can fly. Can't fly with medium or heavy armor equipped.
Weapons made for their size do very little damage.
Some fey stuff yadda yadda.
And done!
>>
>>49283775
Man. I'm just not feeling it at all.
You tried, though, so thank you.
>>
>>49281167
>shortstacks
So it's just a race of T H I C C Halflings then? Or just vanilla Dwarves would work too.
>>
>>49281167
How the fuck could I do that?

Oh wait... Hags
>>
>>49283820
Adam Ant can be hard to get into, but his band was actually pretty important musically as it typified the transition from 70s punk into 80s post-punk and new wave.

The rap song I posted wasn't his usual style but it actually has lyrics dealing with a lot of the reason for that transition:

>So tired of anarchists looking at me
>Don't need their credibility
>"Destroy!" they say, "defy! condemn!"
>As long as you don't destroy them
>With 20 years of drugs and drink
>I thought the time had come to think
>About standing up and saying that
>It's tragedy and such old hat

Translation:
>Sid Vicious, cheer the fuck up. Life isn't bad.
>>
>>49283861
>wanting Hags
>>
>>49283861
Well... Hags are close anyways. I like pretty vanilla breeding, so maybe more like gender-swapped hags that cuck other village men into raising their spawn.

I guess a changeling-like thing works too where a faerie flats impregnates the woman and then the couple raises the kid with the man thinking nothing is wrong but the woman knowing it isn't his.
>>
File: 1429575656267.jpg (29KB, 353x136px) Image search: [Google]
1429575656267.jpg
29KB, 353x136px
>>49281167
>young women in love with their own fathers
>relationship both cute and lewd
>mothers nowhere to be seen
I'd rather stick to humans, maybe just a new paladin order or a new barbarian clan
>>
File: 1472123139501.jpg (33KB, 466x877px) Image search: [Google]
1472123139501.jpg
33KB, 466x877px
No nobody here is into m-preg?
>>
>>49284636
No, but now I'm idly curious whether seahorse people are a thing in some setting or another.
>>
>Vorefaggot.
Literally just snakes.
>>
>>49283409

that's only okay if your fetish is concave chest dimples and something clearly not loli, or else >>49283422
>>
File: 1407396946913.png (678KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1407396946913.png
678KB, 752x1062px
>>49281167
>Monster girl fetish, insect-morph in particular.
The Chik'tak Hive.

Humanoïd creature, shorter than the classical human. Divided in three genders. Four small eyes resting on a chitin flat face madibles and small pointy teeth for the soldier breed, honey-making glands and mandible for drones.
Narrow frames. Neck, thorax, belly and abdomen would be made of a taunt leathery skin-like membrane. Two main arms, two smaller "manipulator arms" and two slender legs covered by chitin.
Gender are differenciated by their role in reproduction : "Females" prodcues small orb-like eggs, "Males" produce the usual seed and "Incubators" have massive abdomens that host both eggs and seed.

Society would be caste like : One Queen and her entourage incubator hanndmaiden. Soldiers of all genders having the strenght of the usual humanoid creature and an army of halfling-sized drones that would dig out the earth.

Would use honey as food and eggs as money. Would gladly steal other races eggs for the exotic factor. Would abduct people to work as drones or soldier on smaller sized hive.

Would make weapons of discarded chitin, stinger-launcher crossbows, armor made of metal + honey combo.

Would be highly curious of other civilizations as they would sounds utterly alien to them.

No telepathic hive mind or mind power, just an insane loyalty sense towards the hive.

Chik'tak adventurers would be soldiers promised to be elevated to queen or prince consort if te accomplish something great / Disgruntled soldier of a previous generation that have been cycled out and banished / curious handmaidens that wants to understand "mammal culture".

Some Hives would be slaver-like, some underground desert hive would be a commercial crossroad and melting pot, some hives would turn to necromancy to avoid dying out.

Would that be interesting ? What else should be fleshed out ?
>>
Mind control / Hypnosis: The Race.
>>
>>49285495
Well, races with natural telepathy aren't especially rare, so it can be done reasonably.
>>
Honestly they already exist. Vampires, Succubi, and Drow.

Obviously evil women who use sex as a weapon turns me on.
>>
File: Andorians.jpg (53KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
Andorians.jpg
53KB, 500x532px
>>49284678
Andorians.

Would you believe that there is NO Rule 34 art of the four Andorian sexes anywhere on the Internet? All I want is a fourway between chaan, thaan, shen, and zhen.
>>
>>49281167
My fetish is fat chicks. No one likes fat people.

(Except fuckers like me, I guess)
>>
>>49284030
Your dad is never gonna bang you, get over it
>>
Even though my main gig is sizeplay and TF I made this and I'm sure it's plenty of peoples' first choice.
>>
Big Dom with small Sub.
Just use the natives from the Avatar movie and interspecies relationships.
>>
File: Gnoll_pirate_by_Pachycrocuta.jpg (31KB, 400x879px) Image search: [Google]
Gnoll_pirate_by_Pachycrocuta.jpg
31KB, 400x879px
They already exist, and I have already made a much better society and place for them in my campaign setting. They are loosely based off the Rabari people of northern India with elements incorporated from Kazakh and other cultures.

Duties of home and business are shared, with the women being in charge due to size and ability to dominate over the males. Machismo is discouraged and frowned upon, with women preferring gentle and kind men who defer to the stronger sex. all of this is literally taken from actual spotted hyena social structure and mate preference

Both sexes generally, at least within the gnoll lands, wear loose clothing which features multicolored and intricate patterns, along with jewelry made from gems and metals they have mined or traded for.

Hunting is plays a large part within their culture. A coming of age ritual sees groups of young gnolls, 4-5, heading out to hunt for a week unsupervised.

Gnolls sell their abilities as hunters and warriors to mercenary groups who protect the trade route that travels through their southern lands.

When it comes to food, their dishes are Turkic in style.

Religion wise, they worship the gnoll pantheon which is headed by She-is-Fiercer, the matriarch of all gnolls.
>>
>all these people who mix up turn-ons and fetishes
Every time
>>
Succubi are like vampires, but must fucc instead of succ?
>>
>>49287326
What's the difference ? English is not my mother's tongue so I don't know the differece between turn-on, fetish and kink.
>>
>>49283357
are you a leg man?
>>
>>49287569
Turn-ons are just things you're attracted to but can take or leave them.

Fetishes make or break sex. Sex without your fetish is either boring, difficult, or impossible.

Kink is slang for non-standard turn-ons.
>>
Luchador race.
Boom, easy.
>>
>>49287758
What if I take off one of their masks?

No meme answers though
>>
File: TERA-Elin-Swimsuits-2.jpg (91KB, 910x400px) Image search: [Google]
TERA-Elin-Swimsuits-2.jpg
91KB, 910x400px
>>49283409
actual player race in this game
>>
>>49287771
Their faces are near identical, so they differentiate themselves through their masks. Their first mask is made for them by their parents, then they learn to make their own masks as children, and they then make a new mask to signify adulthood. A Luchian may have the same mask from adulthood until death, or they may go through many masks, depending on the directions their lives go. Removing a Luchian's mask is seen as a great insult, but destroying the mask is akin to destroying the Luchian's identity.
Some Luchians will take the masks of their defeated foes and turn them into a trophy mask, but this behavior is considered disgusting by the honorable folk of Luchian communities.

Fuck.
>>
>>49287771
They lose a ton of status as it is a massive mark of failure. This, in turn, means that mask matches are only called if one of the race feels like one has been irreparably shamed by the one they challenge.
>>
>>49287864
Heavily altered in the western localizations.

But still fits. Their theme (aside from being lolicon bait) is that they're like forest sprites or hobbits. So just go with that.
>>
>>49281167
>Magical gender bendy shenanigans

An uncommon parasite found around magical cities turns it's hosts into female forms so they can lay the parasite's eggs. The longer they remain transformed, the more their memories shifts to think they have always been female. Represented in game by shuffling skill points and ability scores (or your system's equivalent) over time. Could be an interesting exploration of gender roles and nature/nurture, but more likely a fapbait story arc about a muscley barbarian turning into a slut.
>>
File: BBCP_Taokaka_Portrait.png (1MB, 1274x1880px) Image search: [Google]
BBCP_Taokaka_Portrait.png
1MB, 1274x1880px
>>
>>49281167
>Macrophillia
>Monstergirls
Well, I guess this ends up being something from the felarya setting....
>>
>>49281167
I'll do you one better

Here's the vore homebrew I made.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B53zKX9AOpAJQWxyLUVXV3YyWEk?usp=sharing
>>
>>49284636
I am, but it's lower on the totem pole.
>>
>>49284636
I am, but it's kind of a sub-fetish. I'm just bisexual with pregnancy fetish. Also sadism, rape, and occasionally gore.

So really just xenomorphs, but getting actual pregnant.
>>
File: 122.jpg (55KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
55KB, 312x445px
>>49283460
Watch out for them barber death squads
>>
>>49283478
>Straight
>Normal Girls
>Powerful Women/men, Powerful women/men
>Appropriate character dynamics.

Fuckin' hell mate. I've desensitized myself to a lot of stuff, but nothing as degenerate as this shit.
>>
>>49283642
Those are the worst kind of niggers
>>
>>49281167
Not really going to work as a race, but I did write a class that originally started as me trying to make a serious playable class somehow based on my magical realm (that was a pretty fun thread). The final version had most of the magicalness removed, and was surprisingly well received. Personally, I found the un-sanitised version better, though, not for fetish reasons but for being mechanically more interesting (although part of the reason for that is me switching game systems during writing).

On a related note, I also recently found out somebody is making an RPG practically entirely around my magical realm, and on a brief glance it seems mechanically pretty OK.
>>
>>49281167
If you have a fetish where this is possible, you are a normie pleb.
>>
I'm quite proud to say that I took part in /tg/s old "Sexy Jewish Minotaur" initiative and that I believe it produced a fairly acceptable race concept until NiceDaemonette shat everything up.
>>
>>49287707
Technically, it also isn't a fetish unless it's centered around an object. Like, if your fetish is submissiveness, it isn't really a fetish.
>>
>>49291533
They were literally just the Apis from Changing Breeds, except with tits on em. The only original thing about them was the supposed "Hebrew mythology" inspiration, and even that was bullshit.
>>
>high heels

How do I make this a race?
>>
>>49291618
Natural high heels that grow out of their feet?
>>
>>49291618
Legs are structured in such a way that walking with the heels on the ground is extremely uncomfortable, so footwear aims to lift the heel as high as possible?
>>
>>49291641
Ewww.
>>
>>49291618
i think the answer you're looking for is succubi, anon
>>
I remember an ecchi manga which eventually revealed that the futanari protagonist's "father" was member of a race of hermaphrodites who otherwise look like human women. The interesting thing was that instead of instantly going the full fetish route, it's actually played for laughs and the "father" explains their race in quite realistic, non-sexualized terms, with the hermaphroditism only mattering insomuch they found it curious that humans have evolved to have separate sexes (they explain that on their planet, evolution never progressed down that route).

The protagonist's only response to all of this is something like "Wait, my father is a WOMAN?"
>>
>>49287569
A fetish is an attraction to an object or body part that isn't the genitals.

Kink is pretty vague, but I tend to describe it as an attraction to an act, rather than an object (i.e. being attracted to spanking is a kink, but being attracted to whips is a fetish)
>>
>>49281167
Warforged Thrallherds and I'm pretty much done.
>>
>>49291618
Some satyr/nymph/etc race which used to have hooved feet but pissed off a god and he cursed them by taking away their hooves while leaving the same leg structure, so they had to invent high-heeled shoes to keep walking comfortably
>>
>>49291731
Or just satyrs, for that matter. Hoofed fit basically look like high heels.
>>
>>49291739
Yea they do, but I presumed anon wanted literal straightforward highheel shoes, no substitutes.
>>
>>49281167
ITT, how to get kicked out of a group by being a dumbfuck.
>>
File: 1423519444403.jpg (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1423519444403.jpg
124KB, 500x500px
>high grapple build
>drowning rules
>literally any race is viable for this

Not sure how to improve on it desu senpai
>>
File: lostprophets27f-2-web.jpg (29KB, 750x471px) Image search: [Google]
lostprophets27f-2-web.jpg
29KB, 750x471px
>>49283468
>When a singer says "baby" you do think he's literally referring to a 1-year-old?
Well...
>>
>>49281167
I've got a thing for romance plots that progress mainly through subtext and people accepting each others' flaws rather than just ignoring them so i guess that explains a few things about my elves
>>
File: ssa.png (608KB, 949x548px) Image search: [Google]
ssa.png
608KB, 949x548px
>my fetishes are /ss/ and thick voluptuous women

So I guess a race where the males are always youthful and small and most likely hung like horses while the females are greatly bigger and jutting out to every direction with their curves. Of course I personally dislike races that look exactly like humans so I would most likely alter their skintone or give them weird ears or something more drastic, but still keeping it within the fetish territory without going all monster girl.
>>
>>49291920
You need more constitution than they do for starters
>>
>>49281167
My fetish is pregnancy, so I'm not sure how you'd make a race around that. Although I do admit that I included thing about elves having long pregnancies (which seems to show up in multiple settings, including warhammer/40k, some DnD settings, and even Tolkien's legendarium) in my setting because it's related to ym fetish. Also it fit in with some other things about elven culture in the setting. Not that the players would likely to notice that, as it's just one minor detail about different races' cultures and biology among many others.
>>
>>49291943
I don't know exactly what this is a reference to, but it's going to go the way of Gary Glitter, isn't it?
>>
>>49292515
Ian Watkins of Lostprophets. Fucked a baby plus some other kids.
>>
>>49287707
>>49291541
>>49291680
Fetishes are objects that hold magical power, and have nothing to do with sex. Stop sperging about traditional definitions, the use has changed since the 17th century. Get over it.

People say fetish most often as the form of pornography they fixate on, which makes sense because this didn't exist until the current generation.
>>
>>49281167
women are now extremely styalized warforged.
>>
>>49292010
Warrior race goes to battle pregnant so the child becomes a better warrior when they are born after being steeped in it. A lot of them become adventurers during this time and like to bang.

Done.
>>
>>49281167
>clowns
>>
>Forced funnel feeding
>Cow fits
m8 I've got no idea
>>
Not directly related to the topic, but how would handle a three sex race? I have been trying to brainstorm some interesting but not overly convoluted method of doing it.

The obvious one would be that to fertilize and egg it needs genetic material from two different sexes, but thats just kinda boring. I then thought about a sex that places the eggs to the second sex, that holds them until they are ready to be placed in the third sex that matures and births the newborn from the egg. But that seems like the three sexes are on a strict timetable on when to fuck, and it completely ditches all interraction between the first and third sexes.
>>
>>49292674
Make it three dismorphic genders where you have X, Y, and Z chromosomes.

XX -> female
XY -> male 1
XZ -> male 2

The female accepts two distinct methods of propagation from the two male genders, even when it is the same egg from them - maybe one is like marsupials, and one is more traditional mammalian.
>>
>>49292674
'female' has an ovipositor organ that implants the egg into its future host
'male' provides the fertilization
third sex accepts the egg and sperm through two separate vaginal openings

the third sex is extremely driven by parenthood and often plays matchmaker, they are extremely social and the convincing and gregarious nature of this third sex has allowed the species to eventually overcome the basic difficulties with organizing such a demanding intercouse

the third sex also amends the genetic marriage through a 'cross reference' ability with the individual's own DNA and that of every sexual partner it has ever laid with which it stores and archives in an organelle within the nerve cells of a specialized organ within the womb (an incentive for thirdsex individuals to engage in 1 on 1 non-reproductive intercourse, a lot), the process is mainly unknown but appears to value parental heritage and genetic diversity while avoiding certain types of mutations (specifically, it makes it nearly impossible for this race to have an incorrect number of chromosomes)

radical geneticists theorize this is evidence that, unlike most sexually-reproducing organisms, this race's paradigm may well have been designed by a precursor species
>>
>>49292803
Or have the female be able to produce two/three different kinds of offspring depending on who she is inseminated by.
>>
>>49287707
English is a fucking hard language, no hatred for non native speakers here.

Hell, I'll even tell you somethign about the language that Native English Speakers do not know.

There's an order to our adjectives, which is crucial.

If you are going to use multiple descriptive adjectives, they have to be in this order:

Opinion - Size - Shape - Condition - Age - Color - Pattern - Origin - Material - Purpose - *Noun*

*Examnples*
A Beautiful Little Square Box
A Broken Old Green Shovel
A Plaid Italian Wool Accent Scarf.

Putting them out of order sounds *strange*

"A Checkered Round Old Blue Hat"

See?
>>
>>49291981
Use the lantern fish as your template for gender dimorphism.
>>
>>49292822
in 2460, a geneticist published a highly controversial paper regarding a supposed experiment that identified and removed "breaks" in thirdsex Aldrani DNA. It was deemed unethical and the scientist was effectively booted from the community. No results were found-- curiously, not even side effects-- until six years later when a thirdsex Aldrani gave birth to a hybrid infant, half-reptilian and half-Aldrani. She reported that it was a one-time threesome and that she had in fact tried to give birth through full Aldrani sex and failed repeatedly. There was of course no way to tell if the hybrid could give birth to viable young, as there were never any others of the same species and the child itself was relocated under protected-identity programs in order to prevent publicity and racial shock from stunting its development.
>>
>face-sitting fetish

Help me out with this one boys.
>>
>>49292591
That just seems kind of dumb to me. It's got the whole "planet of hats" thing where the whole race is based on a cultural gimmic, not to mention they'd probably die off pretty quickly if they kept sending all their pregnant women to fight something.
>>
>>49292674
I'd just two sexes that combine gametes and put it into the third one to carry it.

>evolutionary benefits?
Distribution of effort; can be done in a handful of ways. For example, the gametes are huge (like bird eggs, but no hard shell so they can attach to the carrier's womb). Or like seahorses they make a ton of them and the carrier is just responsible for milk-feeding the tadpoles in its pouch while the male (with traditionally smallest gamete size) is busy bringing in food and female (with bigger eggs that lead to her spending more energy) is guarding the nest and the carrier.
>>
>>49292965
asphyxiation facesitting or just general femdom facesitting
>>
>>49283478
I know that feel. Clearly it just means that we need to come up with an entire Wakfu style setting based around kinks rather than gods.
>>
>>49293001
General femdom facesitting
>>
>>49292876
>Putting them out of order sounds *strange*
>"A Checkered Round Old Blue Hat"
Huh. On my instinct I'd have put it as "an old blue checkered round hat"
While by your list "round" should've gone upfront.
>>
>>49293019
And a random google gives
>Quantity, Value/opinion, Size, Temperature, Age, Shape, Colour, Origin, Material

which would put Round in the middle.
>>
>>49292965
Uh.

Milk teats are located down there? Hell, maybe /inside/?
>>
File: 1473482522798.png (243KB, 763x553px) Image search: [Google]
1473482522798.png
243KB, 763x553px
>>49281167
Seeing as I can pretty much place nearly every one of my fetishes to a specific race, I'm pretty sure the men who molded modern fantasy were way ahead of me that.
>>
>>49292893
I am not sure I follow. Wasnt it angler fishes that have miniature sized males that become portable penises attached to the females?
>>
>>49283601
Like madscientist's Project Pasiphae?
>>
>>49292979
Ok, sounds like basically any D&D race. It's not as dumb as campaigns that last a month and races that take a century to get past puberty.
>>
>>49293015
merfolk with legs who don't wear pants, their dimorphism gives them stronger women than men. They require a lot of work to satisfy. Their culture, while currently advanced, has been comprised mainly of nomadic pillagers that preyed on the empire of sea elves and each other, meaning their warriors (mostly female) have a strong cultural connection between orgasm and victory, which appears often in their artworks as a general theme. As a result their women have none of the human worship of virginity (their women view it like modern men do, even, like staying virgin for too long is almost shameful) and their sex has comparatively little regard for male pleasure compared to most patriarchal races. Their men tend to be more bashful and some are enamoured with the way other races prefer to have most of their sex, though it is difficult for them to properly seek a satisfaction of this interest due to their discomfort in approaching women strongly.
>>
>Ram horns, goat eyes, cloven feet, sharp teeth, scales, THICK tails, claws, magic
Tieflings/Draenai already exist, and it wouldn't be hard to make a scaley version.

>Asphyxiation, throatfucking, sleeping, death, body horror/modification (guro, not piercings), toy eager to please, emotionless sex
Pretty much any undead/robot/clone that can be brought back from the dead or have its consciousness saved fits the bill there.

>Gloves (ideally soft, white, and past the wrist), thighhighs, dress shirts, ties, skirts, uniforms (especially military), maids, habits/hijabs/hats, yandere, lolis/traps, contractual obligation/prostitution/rape
Some sort of small and cute servant race created long ago by wizards that become deranged without someone to serve? Bonus points if the urge is biological, so they need it whether they want it or not. Double bonus points if their urge is so powerful that they "create" situations to serve people, even though that logically contradicts what they're made to do. Each has their own idea of what their "uniform" should be, and will seek out servitude with those most affiliated with their garb.

>Flora-based life, horse pussy, sterility (I hate pregnancy), anal, dark skin, warrior culture
Some sort of pretty flower/centaur hybrid with koa/rosewood/walnut bark-skin thing that reproduces via apomixis? And they're nomadic mercenaries? Travel the land, spreading hundreds of clones that grow into combat-ready formations, ready to strike and die in the process? Don't feel like this'd work.

And then there's bog standard vanilla shit, sexually assertive/aggressive women with thick thighs, wide hips, and a fat ass. Tits optional. Human women fit the bill there.

Good news is I can already include most everything in my games. Bad news is the ones that don't already exist don't make for appealing races. Oh well.
>>
During a war between two great rival Kingdoms, one loses all hope of victory. In a last act of defiance, their Magi release a terrifying and rapidly spreading plague that causes imminent death to any man it infects. This plague spreads across the world, killing 99 out of every 100 men, leaving only who is fortunate enough to have an immunity. Even male embryos in the womb are affected, causing the vast majority of births to be female.

Society quickly restructures itself. Small Kingdoms of Men appear, where tens of thousands of serfwomen are ruled over by a warrior caste of Maleknights, with each holding harems of hundreds, if not thousands of women. In the South, the Most Matriarchal Republic of Andraste satisfies it's female citizens through the establishing of Breedhouses, where men are kept and forced to satisfy the needs of all fertile women who visit, to produce children for the glory of the nation. The surrounding Man-Kingdoms take affront to this, and the repeated raids of female bandits into their territory to capture any men they can find unprotected, and are seeing success in battle against the Republic with their large armies of female Serf-levies, and Maleknight shock troops. However, the invention of the Crossbow by Leonissa de Piza seems ready to give the Republic an edge, allowing mass numbers of weak female archers to defeat disciplined armies of Men with ease.
>>
>>49281167
Well, the baseline for the race itself is easy.
Whiptail lizardwomen.

Okay, fleshing it out...
>Throughout the ages, stories are told of the strange beings known as the Aspidocelias. That they are creations of the goddess Niragag-Iruy, that they are reptilian in appearance, and that they are, and pursue, only females are certified facts. Where the split occurs is in how they are perceived when interacting with other races.
>Races, or even singular provinces, where there is a strong patriarchal or Puritan belief(some human kingdoms, dwarves) tell of fey beings, that come from the desert and steal maidens away to slake their degenerate thirst for souls.
>Races with more whimsical views(particularly halflings, elves, and other fey folk) paint them as muses, beings of inspiration, who seek out talented, fair maidens for sacred rites known only to them.
>Races of more neutral viewpoint(Orcs, and even undead such as vampires) tell of creatures who come to villages and cities in pursuit of beautiful women to provide some genetic diversity in their offspring.

>But tales can be both true and false, and truth can be stranger than fiction.
>to learn the truth of the Aspidocelias, one must first look at the tale of Niragag-iruy herself.
>Niragag-iruy, or "the Loving One" to her daughters, is an eccentric goddess. One the one hand, the Aspidocelias claim she's bedded most of the other goddesses in the realm, from Lolth to Freya. Yet they also claim her a figure whose heart is impossibly pure. One certain thing is that she's known to pursue those who catch her fancy with single-minded determination and limitless patience.
>The Aspidocelias point to her first lover(usual suspects are Calistria, Lolth, or Ehlonna) as the catalyst for their entire race being born. "Otome" or "the first daughter" as she was more commonly known, is a figure of legend and renown, an astoundingly astute mediator between ancient demigods, as well as a tireless flirt.
cont.
>>
>>49291981
No matter how it ended up as, I would fucking play that race.
>>
File: 526635044.jpg (499KB, 1024x740px) Image search: [Google]
526635044.jpg
499KB, 1024x740px
>>49293299
Tl;dr
>there are 100 men for every woman, roaming bands of women seek out men to forcibly breed them, some societies are ruled by a caste of men who can overpower hundreds of women due to their high muscle mass, other societies are matriarchies where men are slaves and only used for impregnation
>>
>>49293299
Nice shoutout to based crossbows
>>
File: 1464913494740.jpg (225KB, 1500x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1464913494740.jpg
225KB, 1500x1105px
>>49281167
I'm into humiliating gender-bending and noncon, so let's see here.

It'd be a hyper-patriarchal society where an extreme minority of the citizens are women. They'd have, like, a 0% female birth rate, with instead all of their women being men magically transformed for reproduction.

It would be considered the ultimate humiliation - an emasculating disgrace - to be selected for the ritual, and therefore mostly reserved for criminals, cowards, and other disgraced individuals. And, more to the point, it would never be voluntary but, rather, mandatory.

After being transformed the women wouldn't be dishonorable but, rather, without any honor whatsoever, good or bad. Their only expected social obligation would be to breed up new generations of men, and to be sexually available to any men, any time. So, a disproportionate amount of these women - honorless nobodies - would flee their homelands to become foreign adventurers, but they'd probably have a racial stigma following them wherever they can't be raped because they're always willing.

So, you'd have a ton of women predisposed to adventuring as far from home as possible, with weird hyper-masculine overcompensation, a problematic racial stereotype following them wherever they go, and an even more problematic situation if they ever run into any men from their homeland.

I'd call that fun, personally. Pic related would be a before and after of one of this race, or something.
>>
>>49283592
Sooo... extreme sexual dimorphism, black-and-white colored women, bestial men?
>>
It's awfully easy for me.

Foot fetish and odd skin colors
>>
>>49293299
To stand a chance. Having a crossbow isn't autowin. It still has to be powerful enough to contend with the heaviest contemporary armor, and you have to deal with the spanning time.

Your ability to span crossbows in terms of power and speed directly relate to your muscle mass, although anyone using a clever mechanical aid or even really clever one like a windlass can get mechanical advantage. It's slow of course.

If the armies of Men start getting them they will use them more efficiently (from a mechanical standpoint) and be able to use bigger crossbows in general.

Depending on how they feel about ranged weapons they might also have rather fast firing and relatively powerful options in terms of bows and stuff available.

They might also go full on Shock Cavalry. Which are nasty anywhere they can operate effectively.

It took guns to really outmode heavy plate, and even mail is surprisingly resilient against ranged weapons. People on both sides in the Crusades reportedly rode around looking like Pincushions at times, and were by no means mission killed.

This will be more true if the people wielding the ranged weapons are using relatively smaller weapons. If it's anything that they can span as relatively fast in proportion to their strength as a normal male crossbowman could, they will be on the pissy side.
Still probably kill or hurt a horse badly though.
>>
>>49292674
>Not directly related to the topic, but how would handle a three sex race?
Either dickgirls, or have the third sex have extreme dimorphism. Like, you have females, humanoid males, and animalistic males. Both types of males can mate with the female, producing either their own type of male, or more females.

Have it work genetically like the previously-mentioned XX, XY, and XZ matchups.
>>
>>49293491
>Both types of males can mate with the female, producing either their own type of male, or more females.

Sounds like that kind of culture could potentially give a rise to ideologies that "this other kind of offspring is degenerate and thus not preferred result". That kind of thinking could potentially just wipe out the entire third sex.
>>
>>49293304
>These days, "Otome" is the title of their high priestess/ruler, and is given to the oldest and most learned 'celia. She is relied upon to mediate disputes(typically breaking up a love triangle) as well as govern.
>the Aspidocelias themselves are a fairly odd race. On the outside, they appear to be simply longer, more slender lizardfolk with slightly longer fingers and toes. However, a few things set them apart.
>Firstly -and most strikingly- each and every one is female. Not a single egg has ever hatched a male. This is mostly due to their reproduction, which I'll get to in a moment.
>Secondly, they have what can only be called breasts. Why an egg-laying race has breasts has caused much clamor(and violence) among scholars and wizards of other races, but I put the question to the current Otome, Niroak, and received this as an answer:
>"Our goddess-mother, in her wisdom, saw that we would be desert-dwellers, and gave us these in order to store water. Also, she saw that most females of other races had them, and felt that in order to attract those females, we should resemble them more closely. And before you ask, they do grow and shrink dependent upon rain abundance."
>Now, to their mating practices and their society itself. The two are intertwined almost completely. From the time they are able to speak(around 3 years of age) they are trained in social arts and non-lethal combat for a span of ten to fifteen years.
>Upon completion of their training, they go out into the world, to seek out both knowledge and a "loved one".
>"Loved one", I'm told, is as close an analogy as they can find among the common tongue. The true connotation is more important, and ritualized, and this has to do with how they reproduce.
>Aspidocelia reproduce by laying fully fertilized eggs without a sperm donor, but they cannot reproduce unaided. The "Loved one" is the key.
cont.
>>
>>49292674
Three sexes, let's call them A, B, C:
First A fucks B, initiates the reproductive process of B, B goes into heat a few weeks later
Then B fucks C, inserting half-baked ovum into C, initiating C's looking for a fuck
Then a member of A has to fuck C to fertilize the egg fully. Might be the same, might be different.

Overly complicated but offsprings contain genes from 3 or 4 parents. I suppose that's a lot of genetic diversity
Also, A and C or B and C can fuck without initiating reproduction
>>
>>49293538
Maybe they have weird cyclical generations, where females born of one type of male can't accept the offspring of the same type?
>>
>>49293483
It would be interesting to see what a matchup of

>15,000 Crossbowomen
>5,000 Spearwomen

Vs

>250 Male Shock Cavalry
>3,500 Spearwomen
Would be like.

Women's muscle mass is so low they'd just be ploughed through by disciplined armoured cavalry, but thousands of crossbowmen, even if they fire just one volley from pre-wound crossbows, could be pretty devastating to knights even if they take down just the horses.

And it would be interesting to see how disciplined and brave masses of female levies would be. They might break and run fairly quickly.

Also I wonder how female vs female combat would match up.
>>
How do I turn a panty fetish into a race?
>>
>>49293031
That's because that ordering thing is fake.
>>
>>49293626
>'Celia, in their travels, will often meet women who take their fancy. This can range from youthful elves and matronly Orcs to a Mind Flayer or Lich(apparently their race is immune to most, if not all, non-magical and magical diseases). When they find this female, they begin wooing the potential partner, and can be incredibly patient about it. I'm told by the Otome that their success rate is rather high.
>When they perform coitus with this partner, now the "Loved one", it acts as the catalyst for their bodies to begin fertilizing a single egg, which will be ready to be laid after a month, and hatch in about seven. The child itself, therefore, is essentially a clone of the mother.
>Whether the "Loved One" sticks around to raise the child or not is entirely up to them, but the 'celias assure me they bear no ill will.
>So, there you have it. The truth about the Aspidocelias.
Oh, and I've asked the Otome for her race's opinion on males of the other races, expecting some venomous barb or something. What I got was "Well, most of them appreciate a beautiful woman too, so they can't be THAT bad, can they, love?"
t. Michelle Heathers, Archmage of the East Desert Guild e1y945-e2-157
>>
>>49293483
Well, you learn something every day.
I didn't quite expect to learn it here, in this thread, on this board, but hey.
>>
>>49293538
Or they could be "matriarchal" where the "XX" is the dominate sex and the other two are subservient. If that is too hard to imagine, just say magic did it.
>>
>>49292831
That's down and all, but it would be more in the spirit of the original question to have two distinct genders beyond the genetics. Having them mate in two distinct ways adds to the distinction between genders.

If we're just talking why has the best quality porn, then consistent genitalia would look better.
>>
>>49283357
like me but literally just Drow (femdom)
>>
>>49283592
Vampires and Werewolves are actually just a very sexually dimorphic race. Females are vampires and werewolves are males.

>>49292803
What about YZ, YY and ZZ? The more parsimonious way would just be to have a YY race.
>>
>>49294900
>What about YZ, YY and ZZ?
Yes, what about them? They don't come up in this system.
>>
>>49294900
>What about YZ, YY and ZZ?
They don't survive conception, the same way a hypothetical YY human wouldn't.
>>
>>49294900

For actually doing what you want to do (i.e. have a "breeding sex" and attendant sexes) you probably want to go with YZ, Z0 and Y0 sexes. YZ are hermaphroditic and capable of self fertilisation, but preferrentially prefer to take on eggs from Z0 females and fertilise them with their own sperm and also with Y0 male sperms they take on and fertilise their own eggs with, but Z0 and Y0 can cross but it's less successful (leading in turn to a low percentage of YZ brooders)
>>
>>49293427
I really like this idea for orcs
>>
There wasn't actually anything worth to mention here for this, but lets see

>foot and armor
(but male feet disgusts me)

So, for fantasy, there is...
>A race of elemental beings
>Males are technically humanoids with heavy plates of rock attached to them
>They are unable to use magic, but has tremendous strength
>Not like females, who are all casters, and got their magical powers by maintaining skin contact to the ground
>they have the same plates on, done

Sci-fi:
>Originally an experiment for better ship piloting
>Scientists implant nano-interfaces into some women
>The nano-interface is highly symbiotic, it recreates itself with a newborn female child
>It grows metallic plates on their bodies to protect them
>feet and hands are always left uncovered for communicating with the interfaces through direct electrical imputs
>The nano-interface is only inherited when the offspring is a female

Are...are these okay?
>>
>>49281167
Hmm. Start with an elf. Make sure they're all tall and petite (and all female while we're at it, this is fantasy let's not worry about realism). Take their arms and legs, cover them in a segmented carapace of external bones, leaving the shoulders, top of the thighs, palms and bottom of the feet bare. Toes and fingers end in talons.

Take the hair. Make it incredibly long, and straight. Add tiefling-like horns, only instead of horns they're long tentacle-looking things with the aesthetic of the xenomorph's tail from Alien. Give them a tail that looks the same, for that matter.

And enjoy.

They would have high STR and CON, probably with some sort of natural armor bonus - not to mention natural weapons. Racial Feats would also probably be focused primarily on utilizing their natural weaponry better, or increasing the effect of their natural armor - at the cost of being unable to wear actual armor. Or, indeed, clothes.
>>
File: tumblr_nr8zedtjxb1qgebc7o1_1280.png (257KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr8zedtjxb1qgebc7o1_1280.png
257KB, 800x640px
>>49296611
>I really like this idea for orcs
For sure. Any kind of overly-masculine barbarian culture, especially with strongly rapey undertones.

Then you end up with all of these orc women leaving their homelands, trying to put on fronts of overcompensated masculinity, tomboyishness, or even disguising themselves as men to try to hide their new gender.

Of course, even casual observation will show that, even if buff compared to humans, they're tiny compared to the men of their race.
>>
I have absolutely no idea on how to make a race based around NTR
>>
File: 1297944796330.png (135KB, 1032x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1297944796330.png
135KB, 1032x1023px
>Transformation
>Corruption
>Twin TF
>All nonconsensual
>Inhuman creatures

I guess an either insect of beast-like race that propagates through two ways.

1. Hive-based (more for the insect option, really) or tribal structures with one queen giving birth to every living specimen in its turf
2. Propagation through capture and conversion of other species

Of course humans would be the best subjects, basic as they are. Insects would have conversion pods in which humans are thrown only to come out as members of the insect race, while beastly options would use a werewolf-like system, with bites, blood transfusion, or a ritual required for conversion.

In both cases, they lend themselves well to being the environmental big bad of their world. They could be kind of a natural force, considered an encroaching problem, with areas they make as their home considered "Lost Territory", not to be set foot within unless you've grown tired of your identity.

On a side note, I'm surprised by how tame /tg/ is on the matter of fetishes. For a board that's supposed to thrive on weird shit, 90% (and i'm not throwing the figure around, I mean literally nine out of ten) of posts in here barely qualify as fetishes, or they're so mild and vanilla that normie mainstream 3D porn sites probably have sections dedicated to them.
>>
>bodysuits, harems, cumflation, cum eating, sexual dimorphism, cock holsters, mild misogyny,
A cataclysmic event all but destroys a race's home world, still technically capable of supporting life but covered by thick, caustic fog. Survivors must completely cover their bodies at all times, donning skintight suits (skintight to preserve the precious materials needed to fend off the corrosive gases) and gas masks to travel through the fog in roving nomadic tribes, in search of untainted food and water and the brief pockets of clean air.
The surviving men of the splintered tribes soon took to killing the weaker males, to preserve both supplies and their right to rule, and the stronger women, to prevent them from overthrowing them in turn. Soon, many tribes only had one 'alpha' male, usually the biggest of the lot, and multiple weaker women. Tribes bumping blindly into each other in the fog would almost always end in one of the alpha males' deaths, both too paranoid of the other to let them pass unmolested. Over many generations, this bred a severe difference between both genders, the men growing half again as tall as the women.
With such a scarcity of nutrients, wasting anything is criminal. Being allowed to gulp down the alpha male's thick semen is a great honour, and letting even a single drop is often punished severely, even if they are sometimes forced to doff their masks momentarily to do so.
As the breaks in fog are so rare, mating is an often difficult task. When a pocket of fresh air is found, the alpha male will choose a female to breed, and she will be stripped and stuffed into the front of his suit, where she will be bred constantly until the next pocket of air is found. Since these breaks can sometimes not appear for weeks at a time, the women will often be hugely bloated by the time they are let out - afraid of wasting any of their alpha's precious seed, lest she be dumped naked into the fog as punishment.
>>
File: paptimus_sirocco chen.png (507KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
paptimus_sirocco chen.png
507KB, 600x600px
>>49281167
>tfw already have catpeople race in the setting
>player asked to add dogpeople too
there are also brown elves
>>
>>49294900
>all those YY humans
You are retarded.
>>
>>49297835
>monster rape, mindbreak, transformation, guro/amputation, throatfucking, asphyxiation, necrophilia
But even as there were survivors who adapted to push through the fog, there were some who adapted in other ways. Limbs twisted and bent, fangs sharpened, hair, scales and spines grew to protect from the fog. Far from the beings they once were, they hunt for others of the species they once belonged to, perhaps some small part of their mind remembering what they were.
The wandering tribes often find themselves attacked by small packs of these creatures, threes and fours trying to drag their prey off into the fog. Bites and scratches that break the nomads' suits have to be quickly cut off, else the victim might join the creatures' ranks. If they cannot be saved, their suits are taken and whatever usable meat is cut from their bodies, left to choke and gasp their torturous breaths in the fog, alone and surrounded by the closing pack of creatures.
The infected seem to retain some of their memories or behaviours, as turned males will often try to claim females - turned or otherwise - to clumsily reciprocate the motions they once knew, stuffing themselves into any available hole. Women who were 'lucky' enough to be left with their suits - though sometimes missing a limb or two - will sometimes find themselves with a new, sickly alpha stuck to the hilt inside her throat, pouring load after load into her gullet until she turns or drowns in his seed. Those unlucky enough to be left alive without a suit will experience a similar fate, though instead screaming in agony as the fog peels away their flesh, pain filling their world until they snap and their minds fade.
The dead are not spared, either. The creatures are hollow and sickened, echoing their past motions, often until death themselves. Pairs will sometimes be found in the fog, the unfortunate female bloated - half from the male's expulsions, and half from deterioration - while the male seeming far fresher.
>>
I once, in a attempt to make a Magic Realms universe wrote a alt history where the horrific weapons of the Great War lead to a gas bomb that was so destructive it would horrificly scar anyone who got near it, and the smoke simply... didn't dissipate. Causing the bloody stalemate of the war to suddenly end as walls of toxic death blocked off the nations from seeing or reaching each other.

During this, superior plastic surgery existed that caused each culture to develop, isolated from each other, a different standard of perfect beauty that they just so happen to also have the means to achieve.

The actual story took place during 1930s with the smoke disappearing and each country going "What the fuck is wrong with these others nations they look so weird" yet are still desperate to avoid a war, or rather, finish the last one. Causing desperate attempts at diplomacy tinged with the sortof blind panic of "Shit that person might try to kill me and everyone i love why does she have 3 tits?"

The most alien and most developed where the russians.
See soviet russia decided it wasnt right for the brave veterans of the war, who were so mutilated, to be alienated from society for looking disfigured. Likewise the supersurgery was also a unfair expenditure of resources and also unacceptable.

So the goverment mandated everyone wear this all concealing gas mask suit that covers any prosthetics they have, which they wear until death.

No one looks different, everyone is equal, and if you are a bit taller or shorter, prostetics make that correctable, a la that mattress king.
>>
>>49298389
So your fetish is gas based weapons? Thats not exactly sexual unless you are into death.
>>
>>49297772

Cuckoo people, duh. Changelings, fairies and elves were prone to doing this in fairy tales as well.
>>
>>49297772
humans
>>
>>49298514
The gas based weapons were a means to a ends to make plastic surgery and biomods in general cheap without going sci fi future stuff.

I like suits.
>>
I... But.. Hmm...

Okay, I accept.

The Latoxl

Originally a species of extremely tough and intelligent plants, the Latoxl were discovered by the Elves of the Jungles fairly early. Ignorant of their nature, the Elves at first avoided, then began to exploit the Latoxl. Discovering that their sap could harden into a flexible but extremely tough substance that could repair itself, the Elves first attempted to slowly milk the plants of their sap in a safe and responsible way, creating powerful, thought magically inert, armor. As their needs grew, the Elves found that Latoxl sap could only be used to craft an item if it was from a single plant, and the sap from multiple plants would not mix, and and further, a plant only had so much sap and would never more as long as the items made from it persisted. More odd, parts made from the same Latoxl plant would fuse together if connected, becoming a single whole, and potentially forming whole suits that began to resonate with magic.

The first complete suit of Latoxl armor was made for prince Moktachitl at the command of his mother, requiring an entire plant to be drained. The entire suit was oddly alien and unsettling to the prince when he laid eyes upon it, as its helmet had only small slits over the eyes, a mouth-sized opening, and two noseholes. At the behest of his mother however, he donned the armor despite his misgivings and rode to war. When he returned, the prince was unharmed and claimed of impossible strength, speed, and reflexes, all coupled with the armors great defense. He was, most peculiarly, unwilling to take it off, claiming that he felt weak and exposed with it off. Over time, however, more warriors and heroes began to wear the full suits, claiming (and exhibiting) those same feats. Slowly, those who wore the armor became more and more reluctant to doff it, doing so only for the most necessary reasons.
>>
>>49299911
Over time, the prince began to also develop changes, ones which troubled his mother greatly. Unable to understand the strange events, she went into seclusion and sought wisdom, becoming the first Druid. As she meditated in the jungle, wondering what had become of her child, she encountered one of the Latoxl plants, this one free and alone. She had spoken to the trees before, as she came into her magic, but only now did she think to speak to the plant whose sap had made her people mighty.

She learned much, to her growing horror, and discovered that the Latoxl hated the elves, for they drew out the plants souls through the sap, as the hides of the plant could only be pierced with magic, and split them torturously into tools for their use. She also learned that, among their number, the Prince now lay, consumed in body and mind, that now the armor he had worn had dominated him and made him into its servant. The Queen, knowing her own decree and insistence had caused this, wept, as she realized that the Latoxl's revenge would be total. With her gone, the prince ruled as king, and the plants now owned the government. However, she found her tears wiped by the very creature which had revealed the plot to her. It told her now that, while their revenge would be total and complete, it was not against the Elves, only on those who had split their souls apart. Those beings, now, would teach the Latoxl how to walk as they did, speak as they did, for that would be their punishment. Then, unlike the ignorant Elves, the Latoxl would release their captives, and forgive the pain. She heard it to be honest, for while her son was always stronger of will, and the power of these plants was apparent, she could see that the plant was no evil creature, as its soul shined with light.
>>
>>49299931
The Queen then struck a bargain; release her son, she begged, and the plants would have her forever. She would bind the fate of the Elves to the Latoxl, together they could be strong in peace and openness. Long did the plant consider this, before accepting; the Queen and the plant embraced and became one being, their souls fused together. She became an elf of glistening skin and a polished shine, the Mother of Jungle Elf and Latoxl both. Returning, she found her sons soul had indeed been released, and the compact was sealed.

The two species prospered together, the hurt the Latoxl experienced faded into history as they thrived. The plants became uprooted, Elven-like figures, and they walked and talked among those fair folk for many generations, guided lovingly by their Mother Queen. The guilty had been punished and forgiven, and the Jungle was haven to both species now, but this peace was not forever. From the mountains came Orcs, and when they burned and raged across those hills, they moved on. To the Plains they came, and when all was barren, they moved on. Forests, Oceans, Deserts, all soon knew the wrath and rage of the Orc, until the Jungle remained. The Latoxl and Elves fought hard, and long, but the fell, one before the other, until all was ruined, and the Mother Queen had fled to hide. The Elves were broken, following their ruler into exile deep beyond even their daring to tred, and the Orcs boasted of their power. They took many spoils, and, mistaking the Latoxl for armor, took them as well.
>>
>>49299956
For, as when they were but armor, the Latoxl could heal when ruined, and in time many who were taken as armor became the true conquerers, fracturing and ruining the Orcs from within. Forever broken, the Orcs turned upon one another, never again uniting as they had before. Now, while the Mother Queen sings deep beyond most reach, those Latoxl who still exist in the wide world seek for their kin, those who are sundered and ruined, but could yet be returned and reborn. Their powers of endurance and mental trickery are keen and fright-inspiring, yet they are less sinister than their alien look may lead one to believe. Over time, many have changed into different colors, choosing more exotic looks than their pale-white color, some turning blue and gold at their direction, some pitch black to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies, some a robust red to sooth the worries of their allies. While they may help the odd adventurer as armor to protect them, they are ever independent, having learned to speak and walk of their own means.

(Should I stat this as a usable thing? I could probably do that too, easily.)
>>
File: sandaime-muramasa-wallpaper.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sandaime-muramasa-wallpaper.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Considered cursed by their kin, the sisters of Nodru are a ritualistic and odd people. Their lives are devoted to the cult of Nodru, the sister of her highness the Queen to was the first and only to betray the eternal goddess that has ruled the elf kingdoms.

The Nodru spend much of their lives in reverent prayer to the woman who started their race, kneeling in temples and praying at shrines littered across their lands. When they aren't doing that, they are training for the eternal conflict they breed with their neighbors.

But among the oddities that sets them apart from the other elf kingdoms is their reluctance to excuse themselves to pass waste.

Research by outsiders has suggested this comes from their reverence of what they call 'the divine nectar', that for anyone else is just the inconvenient making of water. This 'nectar' is collected in their temples and shrines, trickling into ravines built into the floors before pooling to the front to be collected by priestesses.

Because of this, or maybe one is the side effect of the other, Nodru people seem to have little to no awareness of their capacity for water until just before the moment comes. In their homelands this means little, as any woman can squat in the streets and pay reverence to Nodru if she finds herself caught short of a shrine. But for the few Nodru who escape their dark homeland, this is a cause of great social strife.

No attempts to potty-train Nodru is all that effective. Their culture stifles the muscle training that would help them, and research suggests that race-wide those muscles may just generally be weak.

Either way, many Nodru who try to live normal lives among the kinfolk find themselves in humiliating situations.

No surprise, I like wetting and desperation. I've always had these in a bigger setting, but I tend to remove or ignore this feature I've always had for them since day one.
>>
>>49283581
Why are these bastards so sexy.

Why.
>>
File: 1468939934382.png (490KB, 1007x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1468939934382.png
490KB, 1007x1121px
>>49300499

everyone loves a schoolgirl.
>>
a race of fairies called that Chatafaim (Sha-tah-fime) that cannot breed among themselves, and rely on possession of other creatures (They can phase into objects/creatures and control them) and force them to breed with other creatures until they birth gelatinous eggs that hatch once dried into several Chatafaim (Anywhere from one to seventy depending on the number of sexual partners) with powers based on the species used for breeding. Because of this, the Chatafaim are a very diverse and confusing race to look upon. Few forms are humanoid, even fewer make sense.

The Chatafaim are a race of many colored and shaped beings, their forms based on their breed. Most come up to five inches tall, and may have wings, gills, flippers, claws, many eyes, extra limbs.

When possessed by a Chatafaim, the creature only wants sex, and in large amounts. They will breed with anything and anyone they can get a hold of. The Chatafaim exude a pheromone that makes anyone or anything that comes into contact with it desire to breed.

The egg will take the same time as the mother species pregnancy takes. The mother will protect the egg until it dries, alongside 'possessed protectors', other creatures possessed by Chatafaim for the purpose of ensuring the egg and the offspring within survive.

Once the Chatafaim release their victim, they vanish back to whatever hole they came from, most living in underground pits or in deep forests. The victim has no memory of the time possessed, but is left with a voracious lust.

Because of their lack of sexual parts, and sensible bodies in general, the Chatafaim wear no clothing. They require but a small two hours of sleep every twenty four, and only need to feed when not in possession of a host.
>>
File: amazon_by_xiaji777.jpg (297KB, 602x836px) Image search: [Google]
amazon_by_xiaji777.jpg
297KB, 602x836px
Amazons already exists in fantasy. It's usually unsaid but easily presumed that they have female concubines and whatnot.

In fact, I'm now wondering if the amazons weren't the original magical realm. Oh yeah, Herodotus, you just heard about this strange realm did you?
>>
>>49302469
I'm both disgusted and aroused by her feet
>>
File: The_Gibbles.jpg (35KB, 587x327px) Image search: [Google]
The_Gibbles.jpg
35KB, 587x327px
An almost parasite like race of intelligent squishy things have the ability to attract female like creatures to them when two of them are ready to mate and reproduce. The squishy things don't really have a genders because they're very basic beings that lack quite the few things most of races take for granted. Nothing bad happens to the hosts when they give birth to the squishy's young and they use creatures from their home plant to reproduce.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 460x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 460x593px
>>49283703
Cool idea
Very original
>>
File: tumblr_o97muhIaRQ1rw9kzko1_1280.png (718KB, 1024x1480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o97muhIaRQ1rw9kzko1_1280.png
718KB, 1024x1480px
>>49291618
Already exists.

Viera from the Final Fantasy series have elongated feet, making high heels the most comfortable footwear for them. They are also woman only (the guys exist, but never have been shown ever).
>>
File: 15p1v28.jpg (159KB, 886x847px) Image search: [Google]
15p1v28.jpg
159KB, 886x847px
>>49281167

I got a few (hundred) fetishes so I'mma roll some dice and make something from the pieces

Fetishes: Dendrophilia, pavlovian training / hypnotism, consentacles

Initially believed to be non sentient the Yuplaxx are a rare species of sentient, ambulatory plant. Though a relative newcomer to the galaxy they've been well received by some while largely loathed by others.

The true 'brain' of a Yuplaxx is a massive ten to twenty foot tall 'flower' stalk with an eye-bud at the top and a massive brain at the bottom, everything else is a genetically identical 'clone' or cutting trimmed from the central stalk and mutated into everything from manipulating limbs, organic technology to ambulatory carriages to move the Yuuplax around.

Yuuplax though seemingly cheerful don't really 'get' meat based life in terms of sociology, Yuuplax are loners and after reproducing like to get and keep away from each other as far as possible. But they welcome alien life with welcoming appendages for a very simple reason.

Humans, and other organics, are drugs to them.

Using their emphatic abilities to subtly alter their own physiology and behavior Yuuplax attract as many and as many varieties of aliens to themselves as possible, Their methods range from as simplistic as offering tasty fruit to as complicated as the formation of cults or the promise of biological transcendence, but the end goal is the same.

The Yuuplax want as much sex as their organics will produce.

They get a contact high from the endorphin release, they practically feel the act from the perspective of all parties involved, meaning that a Yuuplax host tends to be a thoughtless place of mindless hedonism.

Weather this is good or not is up for debate, Yuuplax will do all sorts of things, both ethical and absolutely depraved to get and keep their hosts as large as possible, including drugging their victims,
>>
File: free_hugs_by_anndr-d2zuacp.jpg (130KB, 1280x813px) Image search: [Google]
free_hugs_by_anndr-d2zuacp.jpg
130KB, 1280x813px
>>49281167

A race of symbiotes that have the ability to tinker with their host's biology. Good ones act almost like familiars, resting inside a body, optimizing it, and advising their host. The less moral ones take bodies by force, lobotomize them to prevent conflict, and engage in horribly unethical experimentation.
>>
>>49283409
Are you me anon?

I'd just write off as a naturalist colony filled with Asian and Celtic women that happen to be small breasted. Maybe some sort of modern era Amazon tribe.
>>
File: 1437194631137.png (406KB, 1000x876px) Image search: [Google]
1437194631137.png
406KB, 1000x876px
>fetish is tender, caring femdom

could be a culture more than a race, but whatever. I can't seem to make it fun and independent of the fetish itself. Anyone?
>>
>>49304874
church_of_eilistraee_surface_drow.png
>>
>>49281167
>tentacle
>monster
>consensual
>handholding
>sexual activity as the result of pure love and interactive progression
help an anon out here
>>
>>49304874
meme fetish
>>
>>49304874
>>49305878
whats it like being facebook tier normies
>>
>>49304874
>humon
Here we go again.
>>
>>49281167
>your fetish is pretty much already its own race
>all-female humans in a world with no other sapient creatures, but plenty of horrible monsters of countless varieties
>in order to breed they fuck the monsters to get pregnant, pass a few traits down to their kids (not like ears and tails shit, just strengths and maybe the occasional supernatural ability, shit like adopting similar hair/eye colors to the beasties and whatnot over a few generations is acceptable)
>most tribes have a go-to species in their area most of them are satisfied with
>some of the more dominant movers and shakers are huntresses who specifically go out and fight stronger and stronger monsters until they finally find one tough enough to defeat them in battle, and then willingly submit to that monster
>these ladies bring the meat of conquered beasts and the stronger genes of their future daughters back to their tribes and are regarded as heroic figures
>sometimes they also bring the monster and its friends and shit gets kinda real but at this point I think you see where this is going

I have a problem and refuse to do anything about it.
>>
File: 3019e96e7f8723acee2c4bdfdae8fecd.png (277KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3019e96e7f8723acee2c4bdfdae8fecd.png
277KB, 1600x1200px
>>49281167

Playable race based around-
>Vore
>Loli

Pretty sure someone already beat me to it that one time...
>>
>>49292554
>Ian Watkins
>Watkins had referred to his sex offences as being "mega lolz" in a recorded phone call made from Parc Prison to a female fan.
>>
>>49283703
I mean, I'm into glasses too, but without eyes behind them too it just seems kinda creepy. What do these things look like, aside from having no eyes?
>>
>>49293768
>>49292876
It's not quite fake, but there's an element of truth to it. Getting the first things first and the last things last is really the most important, the bits in the middle can be swapped around without too much sounding odd.
>>
>>49306863
Technically, it was written as a class, not a race, but yeah. Somebody already did it.
>>
File: bloodhound.png (380KB, 417x600px) Image search: [Google]
bloodhound.png
380KB, 417x600px
Done.

It's bondage. I play a Psion when I want to satisfy my love of hypnosis and mind-control.
>>
So it'd be a race of BDSM enthusiasts with transformation and mind control undertones as well as a warrior culture? And of course the pregnancy and futa stuff.

I guess you'd have a race of merfolk amazons. An underwater empire that has begun to colonize the coast in lieu of it's traditions of simple raiding. Supplies are taken, some lands are held for trade purposes. But the major prize is the acquisition of good trained warriors who can be transformed through magic.

See the merfolk are actually the remnants of an ancient sorcerer's biomagically engineered super soldiers. They were the perfect fighting machines; lithe, agile, aquatic and strong. To control their population they were made a single half sex to prevent reproduction with each other. But they were also capable of impregnating other species' females. And more importantly, converting their males into more elite soldiers.

Modern merfolk continue to breed in this way. Impregnating other species' women is an honor reserved for the highest ranking warriors of the Merfolk Meritocracy. The finest heroes, soldiers, wizards, bandits and thinkers are also converted into their ranks. This is viewed as bestowing a favor upon more honorable opponents. The transformation leaves the turned now-merfolk into a loyal member of the Meritocracy.

Probably a little too magical realm.
>>
File: 281dd2d9bc52b69af92936d5.jpg (612KB, 800x1170px) Image search: [Google]
281dd2d9bc52b69af92936d5.jpg
612KB, 800x1170px
Yandere moth girl waifu race when?
>>
(1/3)
I guess I'm lucky here - my magical realms work in clusters, so what's my magical realm in combination with one fetish is a turnoff when combined with another one.
This one is my most vanilla - it's just something I really like, not something I want to cram into sex all the time.
One would be as simple as a culture that's evolved from a river-dwelling tribe. The jungle around the rivers flowing through the country is dense and dangerous, and most people live most of their lives within five seconds' running of a river - why risk life and limb hacking through dense, beast-filled jungle when you can just live off what's flowing by right in front of you? Cities are built suspended over long stretches of river, with each household having access to their own diving spot and with that food and water, so that they don't have to venture into the jungle to hunt. While clothing still exists - sunburn and bathing in weed-filled river water are not pleasant combinations, and in general one always needs to have the crotch covered so that parasites and bacteria don't make their way in - it's never really evolved into a cultural thing, since dyes wash away, fabric is hard to make and it never really gets cold enough for heavy clothing. As such, most clothing is simple and utilitarian, and there's no gender difference in clothing - on top of that, since the home is literally one meter from the hunting territory in the best cases and about a hundred in the worst, women hunt just as much as men. As they don't have to leave home to hunt (well, fish), women usually take care of the actual food gathering since all they have to do to get there is to jump through the floor and into the river.
>>
>>49311927
Likewise, they can start hunting again almost immediately after giving birth, which combined with the strongly communal and tight-knit nature of the culture means that a lot of women hand over their children to other mothers (if their children still breast-feed) or older male warriors too frail or injured to hunt anymore (if they don't).
Men are explorers more than hunters, blazing trails into the jungle and collecting medicinal plants, fibers for clothes, decorative objects and animal parts, which means that they're usually the ones who decorate themselves the most with their trophies. Caring about appearance is seen as a man's thing - you go out into the jungle to gather dyes and animal parts, and the greatest imaginable pride for a man is to find a dye or a distinct-looking fang/feather/claw/pelt that no one else has used before. When they retire due to injury or old age, they spend their lives telling stories and teaching crafts to the children, while the women fish and fend off beasts that come to the village's borders. Women usually wear their hair short all their life, as it's a hassle to swim with long hair and it takes a while to dry (not good in a moist climate, and towels or heavier clothing is a waste of rare fabric). Men usually keep it short until they're forty or so years old, after which they grow it out to show that they've done their share of hunting and don't need to care about practicality anymore - the male elders often weave leaves or animal trophies into their hair, and dye it with plant saps and mashed leaves. Women generally don't decorate themselves, though they sometimes tattoo themselves - men go for fang patterns, plants or animals that they've discovered and concentric rings symbolizing the amount of years they've hunted, while women prefer fish-scale and abstract patterns.
>>
>>49311950
Men and women are usually equally physically strong, mostly because men spend more time picking medicinal herbs and waiting for prey, while women often spend hours every day hanging from rope ladders and waiting for fish to swim by (nets are severely taboo, as they signify taking other people's fish without working, and only men usually use them, as they alone fish in rivers without settlements). As everyone lives so close to each other and most body odors and excess waste are washed away by the river, there's little to no idea of "refinement" - the only taboo about dirt and waste there is is that any intentional pollution takes place down at the end of the village, towards the sea. Massive celebrations are held here, where food and gifts are dumped into the river as thanks to it for nourishing the people - and immediately followed by a large amount of tobacco ashes, drinking cups made from folded leaves and other garbage from the festivities. Of course, women smoke and drink almost as much, if not more, than the men - the booze needs to ferment at home, after all, and the tobacco dries out back.

Seems like I got a lot more engaged than I wanted to get. This isn't even really my fetish in a sexual way - it just serves to make most of the women in the society perfect girlfriend material for me.
>>
>A race of some kind of race of living constructs or fae who survive off magic instead of food.
>With no digestive system they use their stretchy, durable insides for storage for all their objects and equipment
>most of them are hoarders.
Somebody MIGHT buy it, IF they stuck strictly to oral ingestion.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 432x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 432x574px
>>49283409
Small breasted girls and no shirt?
Seems like some gray area interest in masculinity.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 490x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 490x586px
My biggest fetish are fiendish looking women, vampires or (actual, not just hentai) monsters who are actually very gentle and slow moving.

I suppose a race of demons cursed during a war on the Angels. Forced to feel unbearable guilt for unspeakable atrocities, they go out and do good and kindness, to ease the pain of their own minds. Still selfish, but truly remorseful and sallow, strict paladins and humorless nuns.

Sharp fangs and horns of all varieties are a must.
>>
>>49281167
>Gnoll
Done
>>
>>49313995
That sounds pretty much the same as Tieflings but with guilt complexes
>>
>>49314145
Sorta. Fear is a big part of it, I'm not sure people are immediately terrified of tieflings?
>>
>>49314173
>To be greeted with stares and whispers, to suffer violence and insult on the street, to see mistrust and fear in every eye: this is the lot of the tiefling.
>5e PHB, page 42
Kinda, yeah.

Aside: it's always bugged me that this is the fluff around tieflings, yet the crunch around tieflings and their +2 Charisma practically ensures that they're the race of choice for the guy who wants to be able to talk his way out of anything.
>>
>>49314353
Sounds like tieflings are pretty hot then
>>
>>49311966
This sounds pretty neat anon.
>>
>>49314353

I think it's because it's more related to the fact that Intimidate is a Charisma skill/If you look like the devil's progeny, you best be able to talk your way out of that lynching the villagers are preparing for you.
>>
>>49314823

Also, plays into the idea of a silver-tongued devil, able to wheel and deal your way into places and institutions that would normally bar you from entering.
>>
>>49281167

Someone already did this for me.

They're called goblins.
>>
>>49281167
Doesnt take a lot of work really
Muscly green skinned orcs except only female so they need mates from other species to reproduce. Usually but not always rape
>>
>>49291981
I wrote that race. They were called Hippolans and they were 8ft tall with 3 feet tall men that they thought were the cutest and must be protected at ALL costs. They worshipped a 63 hera zeus expy and their men had athens women levels of civil rights.
>>
Well shit, here we go.
The Jadrin. An advanced race from a small habitable moon in the hades gamma cluster. There world is very geologically active, owing to the immense gravitational tidal forces placed on it by the gas giant it orbits. The atmosphere is dense and contains dangerous levels of hydrogen sulphide and other poisonous gases. The jadrin themselves are highly resistant to these and other poisons, though off worlders would do well to have resporators.
In apperence they most closely resemble the Terran jackle, what with their short coat, pointed mobile ears and slender pointed muzzle. They are long limbed and generally slender due to their high metabolism. There legs are jointed like a dogs and end in 4 toed paws. The hands are pawlike with long fingers and rough chalosed pads, suggesting that the race was once quadripedal. Jadrin bost some of the most potent natural psychic abilitys of known races. Telipathy and telikenesis are almost universal and their native tongue is flat without context cues provided via body language or telipathy.
The race is entirely hermaphrodites, posessing small breasts, a tapered phalis with two sets of bulbous "knots" at the base that retracts fully into a vissable sheath. The vagina is positioned below and behind the phalis and is lined by many nubs of raised tissue with a great many nerve endings. Stimulation of these nodes can quickly overwhelm and render one passive. This comes into play during mating as jadrin almost always fight to see who gets to top and who has to carry the young. It is not unusual for jadrin to remain "tied" for several hours during mating while the "male" deposits a vast amount of stored sperm into the "female". Durring this time the "females" phallus releases its own stores of sperm as an involuntary responce to such sustained stimulation of their nodes.
Gestation takes roughly 6 earth months and each has between three to five offspring.

Shit pic but its the best i could find.
>>
>>49314823
>I think it's because it's more related to the fact that Intimidate is a Charisma skill
Yeah, but the crunch means it works just as well for Diplomacy.
>Looking like the devil's progeny means you should be MORE ABLE to talk your way out of being lynched for looking like the devil's progeny
See, this right here is where it breaks down. I don't care how much force of personality you have, you're not about to convince a group of xenophobic villagers that you're not the spawn of Satan when you a) literally are and b) have fucking devil horns and a tail, and you're sure as hell not going to have an edge on doing so BECAUSE of those things.
>John Proctor, human commoner, CHA 10.
>"He's a witch, burn him! What words have ye to defend yourself, villain?"
>50/50 shot of getting lynched if the DC for "I'm not a witch!" if pleading innocent is DC 10
>Anakis Carrion, tiefling sorceress, CHA 12
>"She's a witch, burn her! What words have ye to defend yourself, villain?"
>60/40 shot of not getting lynched despite direct resemblance to an actual demon from hell
You COULD adjust the DC to account for that, of course, but that would be nerfing the race option right where it's supposed to have an advantage.

I'm not saying I don't get WHY it's like that, I'm saying that, as it is, it just doesn't grok right. Fluff and Crunch are never gonna line up perfectly, and I know that. I'm just saying, it's something I've noticed that doesn't make sense.
>>
>>49306863
>>49310142
Yo!
http://pastebin.com/ZqSGrwwT
>>
Imagine if some race in high fantasy created some form of golemic clothing. Originally for ease of use, mobility, and they could be enchanted to be far more durable. In addition, they could use their own fibers to bind and lash foes. These golems were initially not sapient, but grew in intelligence, and one way or another, became a separate race with autonomy. While they can be worn, most instead walk on their own, binding together is seen as the highest act of intimacy within the race, as it effectively blends the two minds together.

Alone, they are quite durable and flexible, able to use strange fighting forms, and strike from unconventional angles, while winding and binding enemies, before using either their weapons or themselves as brutal killing instruments.
>>
>>49281167
Swallow Whole is now a general feat (requires Con 13). Done.
>>
I'm thinking of an altered human race in a sci-fi setting for colonizing new planets and adapting to other races/species to allow for easier inbreeding.
>Hermaphroditic, to allow for greater variety in breeding and preventing any imbalances in gender
>pheromone-laden sweat
>touch-based chemical analysis
>partial shapeshifting abilities to better facilitate mating and ease adaptation with new species
>>
>>49281167
A LOT of what I'd want has already been discussed actually,

>Easymode
>Femdom, musclegirls, /ss/, MILFs
I'd probably just go for standard amazonian gender dimorphism, likely something orcish or reptilian though
Female body types range from tall (Possibley large/huge sized), muscular, and curvy to tall, MILFy and with more than a bit of muscles under that thiccness, personalitywise tend to be more dominant, boastful and tomboyish/masculine, usually are warriors, laborers, or leaders
Males small, androgynous, submissive and nurturing, don't really make good leaders/laborers so they tend to be healers, servants, or just fuckbois, maybe have the males only come up to the female's hips and have the most common male/female way of showing affection be the male lavishing attention on her hips/ass to feed my cunnilingus/anallingus/facesitting fetishes

>Hardmode
>Vore
See >>49315464 + females see nothing wrong with snacking on males, or really anything smaller than them if they have no other use for it

>Nightmaremode
>Assimilation/bodypart TF
Females of the race specialize in a sort of necromancy/enchantment and can empower themselves using the souls/spirit energy of things they eat, the reason why they're all 20/10 big tittied amazons with child bearing hips and abs you can grate cheese on is largely due to a steady diet of conquests, both martial and sexual

>>49315464
I'm always amazed at how many fellow vorefags there are on /tg/
>>
>>49315670
Don't forget to make them blue and give them head tentacles.
>>
>inflation or pregnancy
>thicker than oatmeal girls
huh
>>
>>49315054

Perhaps you can explain it away as Tieflings also stirs a more primal part of a humanoid's self. They associate their own temptations and sins deep within themselves and project it on Tieflings (Who don't always have to have horns and tails, according to fluff) which is what leads to their persecution, and sometimes death, but also is why many people don't go and slaughter them, because maybe deep down they don't want to be rid of their own sinful desires?

Also, they're descended from Devils, who are all about charm and temptation, and perhaps that passes on to their generations removed progeny. They're hated, but desired, by what people think they represent, and what people think they can offer. In that way, their charisma is supernatural, and they themselves may have no control over it.

Which might be a way to explain why they are largely marginalized, but a few can slip through the cracks and rise higher then what should be expected or allowed.

The villagers hate them, but they can't help but be enamored by them, which in turn makes them hate them again, but unable to really do much with it but curse them and suppress them if the Tiefling isn't outright being an evil dickhead.

Which isn't to say a Town already in the grips of fear due to war, famine, disease, or banditry won't decide the lady with the cloven hooves is responsible for all their troubles and get around to lynching her, even if it was only days before this that men and secretly pined for her or her approval without knowing why.

Maybe it is the realization that a Tiefling is so attractive/charming to them when, by all means, they should feel repulsed and disgusted by them that leads to the lynchings.
>>
>>49316278
>Maybe it is the realization that a Tiefling is so enthralling to them when, by all means, they should feel repulsed and disgusted by them that leads to the lynchings.

Just wanted to change the wording on this because it's closer to what I wanted to say there.
>>
>>49281167
>My only really major fetish is anal
IN THE TIME OF THE ELVES...
>>
>hypnosis

Impossible to make fun, really. Mechanically all it can translate to in 3.PF is a race of walking Will Saves threatening to remove all player agency.
>>
>>49316278
>>49316295
That's some almost pretty Freudian shit right there, Anon. I'm honestly impressed. I can dig that, at least as a partial explanation.

I think the "some slip through the cracks" bit is important, too, because PCs are uncommon adventurers and all that.

I've never heard the bit about how they don't have to have horns and a tail, though. Per the 5e PHB they definitely do, although some may have different kinds of horns.
>>
>>49315970
Why? I'd leave colored skin and tentacles to variations that have bred with other races.
>>
>>49316913
People who don't spend a lot of time around native English speakers
a lot of native English speakers who may know it subconsciously but wouldn't know how to describe it to you if you asked
a handful of linguists, probably
>>
File: Elves.png (383KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
Elves.png
383KB, 900x563px
>>49281167
Dare you enter my magical realm?
>>
>>49316927
wait scratch that last group
>>
>>49316913
Most people who know it couldn't even explain it like that. They just know it sounds wrong when they hear them out of order.
>>
>>49316973
>no additional flesh required
Their entire body is just tits?
>>
>>49316943
Only if the holes are self lubricated in magic mega sensation elf bodily fluids.
>>
>>49291968
You sick fuck. Me too

Other than that, pretty easy: a race of spooky, secretive, slightly unnerving monster people. Maybe Lovecraft ghouls? And never specify that they can't be kinda chubby.
>>
>>49291981
Basically this, but also amazonian.
>>
>>49316943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbPDwmcRuSk
>>
>Parasite with powerful telepathic abilities that sits on the brain and feeds on excess neurotransmitters
>Gives the host powerful hypnotic abilities and induces a pleasurable reaction from taking and holding control of another being
>Cannot reproduce without the host; inserts it's own DNA into the host's gametes as a clone
>Implanted gametes still produce normal offspring, but with another parasite growing with it
>Parasite is dormant until puberty, at which point it's finally "fed" enough at once to grow to full maturity and grant the host its powers
>If two infected sophonts attempt to control each other, the parasites react and instantly induce lust
>Offspring will still be infected, but the DNA of the parasites will have mixed, allowing for sexual reproduction and a better chance for the species
Not really a race, but some damn good fetish fuel.
>>
>>49317821
Sounds like fan fic goa'uld sub race.
Not criticizing, just drawing connections.
>>
>>49292613
what the fuck
>>
>forced impreg

Orcs in literally every fucking setting.
>>
>>49317280

Lovecraft ghouls had a sense of humor, though (see "Pickman's Model"). A sick and dark sense of humor that involved making merry while eating corpses, but a sense of humor nonetheless.
>>
File: LVG.jpg (3MB, 4959x1584px) Image search: [Google]
LVG.jpg
3MB, 4959x1584px
Blueberry Inflation
>Group of female elves that wished for the elixir of life.
>Cursed to join with the plants around them granting them more flexible bodies and the ability to feed simply from the sun's rays
>Also caused their skin to turn blue and their bodies filled with juice.
>They would have to be juiced regularly lest they burst from the sheer pressure.
>Upon juicing they might have 3 days or so until they are unable to move and have to be rolled around
>Would likely burst after a week without juicing.
>Juice might be a common ingredient for potions
>Skilled enough wizard might be able to halt the process.
>Would take days and cause them to remain a Berry for the rest of their life or until they are physically popped.
>>
Feet, non-consensuality, and BDSM.

Can't think of much at the moment other than a race/culture where feet are a main point of sexual interest and males take advantage of whatever catches their eye and the females have never grown accustomed to it.

>>49302469

I sort of like them
>>
>>49287281
>She-is-Fiercer
Careful of Sweetgrass-Voice
>>
>>49316435

I really really love playing Tieflings, so I've thought about it a little bit. Really, with a little thought, you can make almost (almost being the key word) anything that seems incongruent fit, you just need to turn it around in your head a few times to find the right angle.

Also, I meant that not ALL Tieflings have horns and tails. They're all weird and have some demonic features, but initially it was luck of the draw if they had horns and a tail. 4e made them all Asmodeus's brood though, so they all had the weird ridge horns. In Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, they restored the Tiefling appearance table, so your Tiefling can look any number of ways.

Mine are always red with horns and a tail because I like the way that looks, though I don't do the brow horn thing that 4e did, because I don't like that look.
>>
File: medaka-box-3390269.jpg (237KB, 1200x873px) Image search: [Google]
medaka-box-3390269.jpg
237KB, 1200x873px
>>49283409
Good taste
>>
>>49300874
heh
I now want to see a manga where a xenomorph eats a Japanese schoolgirl and has to attempt to pass so no one gets suspicious
>>
>>49315956
Are you also amazed at how much pathfinder there is on Eka's?
>>
>>49315199
Yup, somebody actually did write that.
Now we'd just need to turn it into a race to fit the thread's theme.
>>
>>49300499
Giger, that's why.
>>
>>49281167
They already exist as Goliaths/Giants, just have them be civilized and have them be extremely stretchy around the midsection for their artillery-strength and lake-sized cumshots
>>
>>49321357
> a race of all devouring vore lolis
That seems like a setup for the cutest apocalypse since puppyscape.

On a semi-related note, I remember there being one thread about statting "anime loli" as a race. Fluffwise they were to be some type of fae creature that'd be small sized and got good Cha but shitty stats otherwise (they're cute and charming, but got the strength and mental abilities of a little child), except they could choose one stat to gain a big bonus to, to represent all those times you see a loli who'se far smarter or wiser than childen normally are, or super strong and eielding some oversized weapon.

Nothing really came out of that, but maybe I should finish it. Loli isn't really my fetish, but I like cute things, and have a history of writing things because nobody else would.
>>
>>49281167
Elin from Tera
>>
>>49319888
Yes, you should always be careful of Pazuzu for their temptations are many and dangerous. I definitely incorporated a lot from that comic. Yes, even the skin lizards
>>
>>49283409
Elves in your setting just don't wear shirts
>>
>>49288843
>tg tf
>memory and personality changes
Unf
>>
>>49283554
Space spaniards.
>>
>>49321888
>On a semi-related note, I remember there being one thread about statting "anime loli" as a race. Fluffwise they were to be some type of fae creature that'd be small sized and got good Cha but shitty stats otherwise (they're cute and charming, but got the strength and mental abilities of a little child), except they could choose one stat to gain a big bonus to, to represent all those times you see a loli who'se far smarter or wiser than childen normally are, or super strong and eielding some oversized weapon.
You don't need a special mechanic for having adult-level stats. They already have the same stats as an adult unless you penalize them. Unless your actual magical realm is "overly complex mechanics"?

Halflings handle kid heroes perfectly well. You've even got subraces for human kids (strongheart halfling), elf kids (tallfellow halfling) and dwarf kids (deep halfling).
>>
>>49321357
Yeah, that was me, that's why I used the name Somebody
>>
OK counting the list
>elves of all stripes
>Monstergirls of not perfectly humanoid form [i.e. Centauroids, Nagas, Harpies, Driders, etc.]
>Symbiote Armor
>genderbend
>transformation
>futa
>rubber forehead aliens
>exotic skin colors
>tentacles and Tentacle hair
>utterly alien aliens
>open relationships
>runic tattoos

So a Hermaphroditic Race that physically is somewhere between Asari and Xenomorphs in looks, probably with a touch of Protoss, have discovered Biotech at some point and ingrained it ritualistically into their lives, after a genetic bottleneck they have channeled their Bio-tech into the conversion of other individuals from overpopulated races into members of their own, some factions go for volunteers others preform wars of conversion which has left them in a split between their societies, some of which alter themselves further to be distinct from their estranged counterparts.

Dear god it's crap
>>
>>49325972
Give it to Fexno
>>
File: Iron Elves.png (2MB, 1668x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Elves.png
2MB, 1668x1126px
Someone already did it for me. But if you wanna give them a race name, then I guess Iron Elves?
>>
>>49326822
>that image size
Whoops.
>>
>>49325798
DnD 3.5/PF actually did have different stats for very young and very old PCs in some book.

But yeah, you could probably just base the profile on halflings (-Str, although probably switch the +Dex to +Cha), who are about the same size as human children.
I do like the idea of making the character very specialized, with large bonus to one stat but being at best mediocre at other stats, though. Would give them a bit of unique identity, and while it's not particularly unusual to see a loli that's far stronger or smarter than an adult, they're usually not on par with adults in abilities other than that one thing.
>>
>>49326822
'Course if you crossbreed one with a halfling then that's hitting all of my kinks.
>>
Lets see.
Gender bender, crossdressing
Male/Female catboys. with little dimorphism

probably a elven like society, they probably lived using plain clothing. they differentiate each others sex by smell. meeting humans made them pick gendered clothes. but they pick if by taste, so there are cases of males with dresses and females with suits. only the cat people can tell each other sexes apart. and some sneaky ones rub other's smell on them to confuse their own kind. they carve human perfumes because of this.

reproduction is not related to the family unit. they breed with who ever they like and parenting is done by choice. by who ever wants to. so in theory a "lesbian" couple can meet up with a "gay" couple. have kids then who ever wants to gets to keep the kids. nurture is short. and baby's quickly start eating solid foods.

its a very carefree society.

i have too many fetishes. so i just picked 1.
>>
>>49326978
Better then that xeno-asari freak race
>>
>>49284819
Sauce on that pic? Google just hits back to a /jp/ thread.
>>
>>49326978
How little dimorphism? Like the "males" have boobs level?
>>
I have many more fetishes but I can cram in theses
>Bees
>Spiders
>Smothering
>Breathplay
>Numb sex
>Fighting for control/domship/top position
>Shibari
>Namecalling
>Hatesex
>Impregnation.
Ok so there are two races: giant spiders and giant bees. Both are hermaphrodites and compete in hunting acts to impregnate the other species with their seed since the male gamete defines what the childrens look like.
Both use numbing venom, the bees hunt in packs and take turn gangraping spiders while the spiders hunt alone with webs and wrap caught bees so tightly they can barely breathe.
Both species are not anthro except they have a mammal mouth behing their mandibles/cheliceras, breathe with lungs and have red blood.
>>
>>49281167
Illithid / Mind Flayer

Done.
>>
>>49327504
Brain eating isn't sexy
>>
I figured the challenge was not to let the magical realm shine through too obviously in the finished product.
I see a lot of people had different ideas about that.
>>
File: cce.jpg (22KB, 183x400px) Image search: [Google]
cce.jpg
22KB, 183x400px
>tfw soft bondage and lesbian cuddling are my fetish
>tfw succubi
>tfw my dm just did this to one of our female characters and i'm trying my hardest not to bite the bait

Help
>>
Bamp
>>
>>49281167
My fetish is so fucking plain vanilla.. I don't even know what to call it. It's when a girl just doesn't give a shit about being naked. It isn't sexual (for her... though, it can be with nudging). She just doesn't think about clothes.

It's easy to insert... natives in primitive environs, lots of fey, succubi, slaves...

Around here, my plain vanilla bullshit seems to make me feel weird... like I should be ashamed that i'm not turned on by lactating monster chicks with dicks shitting and pissing in their adult diapers...
>>
>>49283554

Asari?
>>
>>49332645
>>
>>49283703

Dated a very cute blind chick for a while. She just turned 18 and has only gotten better. Hurts like fuck because I messed it up. Now, I can not stop thinking about having another blind girlfriend. I think I might have a problem.
>>
Once upon a time some asshole got a wish granted and decided to get the ability for perfect shapeshifting. We're talking "My hand turns into a swarm of flies and then I grow my hand back and the flies turn into more me's" level of bullshit. Shaping body, mind and soul to his whim.

However, there's one thing he cannot grow, and that's a new mind to stuff into one of his bodies wandering around. Eventually, he made so many selves that he went insane. So many in fact that he's basically an entire race.

I dunno it might work
>>
File: what in the fuck.gif (835KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
what in the fuck.gif
835KB, 500x281px
>>49332976
so basically this
>>
Four-armed metal-based life-forms who communicate by sharing electric currents.
>>
>>49333114
THIRTY-SIX KARS ON MARS
>>
>>49333114
Yes, that taken to its extreme. By some regular dude who can't handle trying to larp as an entire city at once, driving himself crazy and larping as many people and things as he can possibly larp as.
>>
>>49333155
AND SO THE FUTURE CHANGED AND NOW THERE WERE VAMPIRE CAVEMEN ON MARS!
>>
>>49333500
It never hit me how much that line fits with the 36 Kars incident.
I'm not sure if it's a good thing that there's a direct parallel to Thirty Hs out there.
>>
File: 4b04c03e5724bf49eccabd493fa9475b.jpg (107KB, 725x1075px) Image search: [Google]
4b04c03e5724bf49eccabd493fa9475b.jpg
107KB, 725x1075px
>>49291678
Worked this species into a campaign once. They lived on a large distant island and had much much better nautical tech than the main continent. It was used to throw the players for a loop. All the PCs could see as ship crew were pretty women and the local sailors gave some nervous little laughs when the PC Kirk analogue talked about trying to pick up one. :)
>>
>>49292876
But since English is so irregular even if you get them out of order folks can usually figure it out.

Here is order list with some examples

Determiners – a, an, the, my, your, several, etc.
Observations – lovely, boring, stimulating, etc.
Size – tiny, small, huge, etc.
Shape – round, square, rectangular, etc.
Age – old, new, ancient, etc.
Color – red, blue, green, etc.
Origin – British, American, Mexican, etc.
Material – gold, copper, silk, etc.
Qualifier – limiters for compound nouns.

"I bought a beautiful, long, red, Italian, silk tie."
"My father lives in a lovely, gigantic, ancient, brick house."
"Let’s order a delicious, huge, rectangular, pepperoni pizza."
"We all love our smart, petite, British teacher."

I use messed up word order to reflect foreign language use in games Yoda Speak/Terminator speak/Barbarian Speak for example to give a particular NPC a set of cues so players can identify them.
>>
>>49333114
Funniest valentine is best valentine
>>
>>49283409
kek
>>
>>49333574
Holy fuck
Akari played us like a damn fiddle
>>
>>49334221
Man lady pillar men would be my fetish race
>>
>>49336326
But they would kill you
>>
>>49338190
Still be hot though
Death by snu snu and absorption are my fetishes
>>
>>49329140
Says you!

It really depends on the how and context
>>
File: High test.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
High test.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>49281167
A race of rarely see and mysteriou- aww fuck it cute half-orcs with Mal face
>>
>>49281167
Literally just changelings.
>>
File: welcome.jpg (74KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
74KB, 640x430px
>>49318934
>tfw your fetish is completely absurd and bordering on possibly cute or even humorous but also so niche and bizarre that you can never tell a soul
I feel ya bro.
>>
>>49300499
LITERALLY made for sexual.

Giger had issues.
>>
lizardmen.
No girls.

Just play warham fantasy.
Kill all ratfuckers.
>>
>shortstack
>cosmic being
>unnatural hair colour
The Starlights; small, thicc humanoid creatures who fly around in large groups (never less than a million per group) in space, forming worlds by way of their enchantingly organised workforce. Each Starlight has glowing hair of varying colours, with the colour corresponding to the role they play in the world-building process. The terrestrial phenomenon that is aurora is in fact a group of Starlights moving across the night sky, only visible by the light of their hair.
Legitimately might use this sometime.
>>
>>49281167
Sorry we already have those, they're called squids or octopi.
>>
>>49327074
Looks like Jingai Shunman/Niku Drill, but I can't seem to find the pic.
>>
So is this thread just an attempt to do chakats right? I always figured the answere for that was to make them evil
>>
>>49291981
Maybe they're sequential hermaphrodites?
>>
>>49304273
>>Celtic women
>>ever small-breasted
>>
>>49341311
Just go to notegypt.
>>
>>49341501
Like clown fish? Make them clownish mermaids
>>
>>49287864
The amount of SFM animations involving Elin on rule34hentai is...great
>>
File: image0004.jpg (28KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
image0004.jpg
28KB, 640x361px
>ctr-f
>no incest
>I'm an outcast even among dirty perverts
>>
>>49311303
I always liked the idea of artificially created races and the things they do when introduced to a foreign ecosystem
>>
>>49343706
It's kinda hard to make a speciese built around inbreeding
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.