[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gnome/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

Gnomes are the least worthwhile race ever to have been created.

Gnomes are terrible, no-good troublemakers with no value whatsoever. Quite frankly, I fail to see how any self-respecting person could even consider playing as a filthy little gnome. They're terrible little turnip-munchers who'd have no issue immolating an entire city of it served their stupid little interests. Gnomes are only worthwhile as football substitutes, and anyone who thinks otherwise should leave.

Gnome apologists stay out. Go fap to garden statuary.
>>
>>49279712

Thats not how you spell tiefling anon
>>
>>49279712
This but unironically. I ban gnomes from all my games. No-one is allowed to play a gnome in my games.
>>
File: CnUCSo8WYAAOHnV.jpg (153KB, 736x696px) Image search: [Google]
CnUCSo8WYAAOHnV.jpg
153KB, 736x696px
>>49279773
>You will never see the Glory of an all-gnome party of martials
The Whirligig Guild sends its regards.
>>
>>49279712
They can work as little fairly folks who do harmless pranks, because why not?
>>
>>49279712
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n3pFFPSlW4
>>
File: Deep-Gnome.png (432KB, 518x708px) Image search: [Google]
Deep-Gnome.png
432KB, 518x708px
>>49282920
GNOMES LEAVE
DELETE GNOMES
EXCEPT SVIRFNEBLEBEBEBEBES
>>
File: slap your shit.jpg (23KB, 293x208px) Image search: [Google]
slap your shit.jpg
23KB, 293x208px
>>49279712
You watch your mouth boi.
>>
>>49279712
The only good gnomes are 4E's fey Vietnamese peasants who fled to the material plane to get away from the battles between the Eladrin and Formorians that kept destroying their homes, and built an entire culture around not being seen and avoiding attention so they would be left alone.
>>
>>49279712
Speaking from personal experience is there any midget race at all that doesn't make you cringe a bit when someone shows up and asks to play one? I have never seen one played in a manner that wasn't an irritating joke that went on and on and on.
>>
>>49284549

The fuck kind of people you play with, anon?
>>
>Not making these your gnomes
They're living tools made to scurry about and fix things with their implements of construction, what's not to like?
>>
File: gnome_desu~~~.png (289KB, 1375x974px) Image search: [Google]
gnome_desu~~~.png
289KB, 1375x974px
Gnomes are the pinnacle of fantasy races. There is literally nothing that offers what Gnomes offer. NO other race will ever satisfy your subliminal (or overt) urges to be an antisocial old midget. Personally I think that a party with less than 40% Gnomes at least is pretty much salvageable at character creation.
>>
What about garden gnomes?

My paladin serves the god of garden gnomes, whose one commandment is to gather as many garden gnomes as possible in one place so that he can be summoned and create heaven on earth, beginning with that spot
>>
>>49279712
I don't know if this is a joke or whatever, but knows are shit.

Usually played like twats by twats too.
>>
>>49284549
Pretty much every short race except gnome really
>>
>>49279712
Ah, the Gnome. Disgusting little wretches who control the world through their banks and Gnome gold. They appear harmless and happy, but don't be fooled. They're greedy midgets who control the world through a massive conspiracy that actively seeks to breed human women with greasy Orks in order to create a dim witted slave race not unlike the "niggaz" of the southlands. They're terrible and cruel, using lying and deceit in order to infiltrate human civilization.

And once they're in, they never come out. Always warping their host civilization into a abomiable parody of itself. Like the Elves, who were once the mightiest of warriors, but are now complete degenerates with the sluttiest women in all the land (and that's not even getting into their phallic architecture design).
>>
>>49289616
Gnomes and haflings are interchangeable anyway i.e. they both serve the same niche of having a small player race, so having both in your setting is just redundant. Just replace both with generic smallfolk race.
>>
>>49287775
halfling?
>>
>>49289804
>>49289814
In a lot of cases, yeah people make shit worlds where gnomes are slightly weird halflings. Now, if you make a halfling village that's all about Hobbit-esque homebodies and hearty living while the neighboring gnomes are loud adventuring tinkerers and inventors who always seem to be blowing up something, you have a good difference going. Bonus is the elves up in their tree cities are only aloof because they're baking cookies as high art.
>>
>>49289804
The only reason gnomes and halflings should be interchangeable is if you created a world with both, but were too lazy to make them different. It's basically the same as saying humans and elves are interchangeable
>>
>hating on gnomes

You're gnome good, OP
>>
File: obrazok_7.jpg (28KB, 126x134px) Image search: [Google]
obrazok_7.jpg
28KB, 126x134px
>>49287775
>NO other race will ever satisfy your subliminal (or overt) urges to be an antisocial old midget.
>>
File: 2392304433435.jpg (215KB, 464x600px) Image search: [Google]
2392304433435.jpg
215KB, 464x600px
We will prevail.
>>
AROUND GNOMES, WATCH YOUR COJONES
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.