[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hope Rides Alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x250px
Tell me Man, is there not one in all your ranks? Is there not one who values courage over life
>>
>>49278851
We used to have one, but he died courageously.
>>
>>49278851
They've given everything they can. Who are you to judge these men?
>>
File: hope_rides_alone.jpg (185KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hope_rides_alone.jpg
185KB, 1024x768px
They didn't want a hero
They just wanted a martyr, a statue to raise.
>>
>Act 3 is going to suck ass

Oh well. What's a good system for Megaman games, besides GURPS?
>>
File: hope.jpg (206KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
206KB, 500x647px
>>49280042

>Act 3 is going to suck ass
> not having hope

Wily plz leave

shot in the dark but maybe cyberpunk 2020?
shadowrun's to tied up with magic to really nail the feel in my opinion. but I think a refluffed 2020 could nail the gritty dystopia feel that act 1 and 2 give off.
>>
>>49280042
Or, you know, just play Megaman.
>>
>>49280042
Why would you think this? Their output since Act 2 hasn't faltered a bit. I saw them in concert last fall and it was one of the best nights of my life.
>>
>>49280042
I mean, if you just say "a megaman game" that could be fucking anything. You can go for D&D-like with Megaman Legends, tactical combat it up with MMBN, go for the grimdark with the Protomen, or play like, engine heart or some shit.
>>
File: too much fun.webm (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
too much fun.webm
2MB, 1136x640px
>>49278851
>switching forward tracks

LIGHT UP THE NIGHT!!!!!
>>
>>49280042
They're giving that fat chick, the Gambler, a ton of songs. And she's not a good singer
>>
>>49282713
I'm afraid that you're very correct. I don't like her voice and she's got worse pitch than me during a bender.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.