[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colonial Quest 2; Amazonian Antics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

It is 1823.. The Portuguese empire is reeling from the relentless Brasilian rebels. All across South America, armies march and cities burn. In a time of incertanity, prejudice and rebellion, who will come out on top? But first, who are you?

>Ted Idlemann, an traveling spice merchant from the budding United States. Attracted to the flowing colonial opportunity of sugar, your pockets lead you to the ports of Recife. When you docked, the civil war was in full effect and the rebels seized your ship because it held "Contraband". They took the cargo and presumably destroyed your trading barge. Without a ship to return home with, your stuck in the tavern, drinking your last pounds away.

>Caio Coyotl, a Nahuatl man from the green jungles of MexĂ­co. A seasoned strategist and veteran of several Spanish wars, you went to Brasil after hearing of the war, looking for a profit. Whilst traveling there, an amazonian tribe ambushed you. You were injured and left to die, but the help from a local medicine man saved your life. With nothing but the clothes on your back, youve lost everything and now your lost in a jungle

>Emmaunel Gooseberry, a biologist from England. You came to southern America to study the verdant wildlife. With the war interfering, it may be harder to snap wild selfies with animals, but damn if you don't try. You rest up in Rio De Janeiro, picking up a translator companion and soaking in the exotic culture
>>
>>49276815
>>Ted Idlemann, an traveling spice merchant from the budding United States. Attracted to the flowing colonial opportunity of sugar, your pockets lead you to the ports of Recife. When you docked, the civil war was in full effect and the rebels seized your ship because it held "Contraband". They took the cargo and presumably destroyed your trading barge. Without a ship to return home with, your stuck in the tavern, drinking your last pounds away.
>>
>>49276815
The brit is the only good choice.

RULE BRITANNIA, BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES
>>
>>49276815
>Dan The Adventureman.
>>
>>49276815
>>Emmaunel Gooseberry, a biologist from England. You came to southern America to study the verdant wildlife. With the war interfering, it may be harder to snap wild selfies with animals, but damn if you don't try. You rest up in Rio De Janeiro, picking up a translator companion and soaking in the exotic culture
>>
>>49276815
bearer of bad news here; just last night (like 4 am) they made it a rule that quests only go on qst, any posted here will be removed apparently.
the announcements at the top of page 1, sorry.
>>
>he ignored the sticky

JANNIE'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>49276880
>implying quest weren't the only reason why /tg/ was even popular
>>
>>49276880
Did qst ever get its own archive?
>>
Biologist bong please.
>>
>>49276931
yeah, and it's linked to the tg one so you can just search for a quests tags and get all of the quest even if it was on both boards, the board itself is still in need of refinement but the archive is ok it seems.
>>
>>49276837
>>49276849
Inside the tavern, you order a big tankard of whatever liquor they have, your translator conveying the words

"Smashing place this is, innit? By the Queen I can't wait to find some animals."

Your translator looks back to you, locking eyes. Daniela, a local woman who picked up English from her "clients". She certainly isn't a lady fitting of proper English company, but she'll do. "Emmanuel, I must continue to advise you against going into the amazon. The tribes don't take kindly to us folk, and what if one of the sides think your a traitor?" She gives you a look of worry. You can't tell if its for her safety, or yours

"Aw, bugger 'em all. All I need my good ol' camera and my Whackin' stick, Yea? Maybe then they'll get a taste of the Brits. Bring a little civilisation to these savages. Smashing idea, innit?" The translator begins to speak, but the bartender interrupts you with the slam of alcohol upon the bar. Its aroma is appealing, and looks appetizing. The bartender glares down at you, almost as if an hawk would a worm. Beneath gritted teeth, he says, "Especially for you, Brit.", and walks away.
Will you partake of the drink?

>Yes
>No
>Write-in
>>
>>49277013
>>Yes
>>
>>49277013
Yes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.