[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 57

File: Towergirls_Gen_2_Exp.png (1MB, 1700x3409px) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_Gen_2_Exp.png
1MB, 1700x3409px
We're currently working on Expansion 2

Photo Anon came home from work and made a new thread Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 2 |
-Title Art
-Header Art
-Story
-Rules
-Loose details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A /tg/ creation. Read more here.
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen III/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - We recognize that spreading out our efforts is part of what originally killed the project after Gats left. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a princess about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead. Just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - http://imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - http://tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - http://pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6 (embed)

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
http://towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
http://towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread: >>49177813
>>
>>49273746
Note for the usual OP;

Please be aware I changed some wording just a little bit and corrected "pricness".

>>49243721
>>49243750
>>49244441
Result, I would love to talk to you about a possible "Towerboys" gen.

>>49269474
Personally, I say we just go with one of these suggestions ( >>49269548 ) at this point. People seem to be more concerned with working through the backlog of princesses than worrying about the specifics.
>>
File: Dare you enter my Tower.png (480KB, 3150x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Dare you enter my Tower.png
480KB, 3150x1140px
>>49273746
Oh there is already a thread.
I just wanted to start it, i made an extra new Exp2 related pic.
>>
>>49273806
>Towerboys
How about its like a reward?
Or should this be just rule63 version?
>>
Would TowerBoys be played under the impression that the knight is a woman?
>>
>>49274262
I can't tell if the DP on the screen is supposed to be lewd or intimidating. I'll settle for both.

>>49268227
>>49268418
>>49268702
I agree that they are a little too similar, that having them on two different charts would help to space them out, and that spacing them apart alone will not be enough to give them significant distinction between one another. It wouldn't hurt to consider including them both if we make their cards vastly different, but there is also a surplus of Princess ideas waiting to work their way in, so I don't think it will hurt us if we have to settle for just one.

And at the very least, they're not as similar as Dwarf Princess and Dwarf Princess II.
>>
File: 1426397301872.png (31KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1426397301872.png
31KB, 184x184px
>>
>>49271327
Are these not supposed to be less serious side adventures that nevertheless benefit as much as the main adventure?
>>
>>49274312
I would say yes, if its a new game.
It would be a complet gender bender.

If its another expansion, than not. And than its up to the player if its just getting a companion or romance.
>>
>>49273806
Sure, I watch the thread pretty closely,
so by all means talk to me about it. I'm interested.

I know someone wanted me to finish "Gen 1" Princes first,
but if I've got no specific requests to help with the project,
my next drawing was going to be an Iron Maiden Prince. Or Rabbit Prince.
>>
Generation 3
By Me Jotun Princess, Tengu Prince(ss) [Needs Art], Gemini princess (co-op)[Needs art] Homunculus princess[Needs companion art], Tiki Princess
By Phi Frankenstein princess[Needs art], Wisp Princess, Fudge Princess[Needs art],
By Unknown Panda Princess, Fireworks princess[needs card] Drake princess [needs finished card],
Pre existing (also unknown) Dinosaur princess, rock princess, night elf princess, redcap princess, water princess, radiant princess, scylla princess, bugbear princess,Rat Princess, paladin princess [most of these need art]

Which is 21/20 with franken and homunculus duking it out for the coveted stitched-together-kinda-undead-waifu position

Generation 4
by me Ghoul princess, Oni Princess [Needs art], Kirin Princess
By phi Sun and moon princesses [Needs art], Changeling princess, Terriesque princess, Cat princess II
By pegasus anon Pegasus princess
By Notin Lioness Princess [needs art] and nun princess [needs art]
Art only, Half dragon princess [needs card]

So that's 11/20 there

Gen 5
By me Devil Princess, Asura princess[Needs art], maybe onryu princess (Idea stage)
By Phi Volcano Princess[Needs art], Farmer Princess siren princess[might want new art], Dryad princess, Nymph Princess Mimic Princess II
By Notin Bee Princess [needs art]
By Photo Anon Hospitalar Princess [Needs Gen update and art]
By Unknown, Chi princess, echidna princess, oriad princess, Pajama princess [Needs art]

So that's 14-15/20 lacking a trap and maybe a dragon (depending on the consensus or pajama)

Also some notable lost princesses who deserve a home
Idol Princess, P'Orc Princess, elephant princess, (adult) Vampire princess, (female) Genie princess, Invisible Princess

As always remind me if i've forgotten someones waifu and ill add it to the list
>>
>>49276749
Pajama Princess has art and a known artist. It was posted here in the last thread; >>49262123
>>
Thanks for new thread, I passed out.
>>
>>49273806
Also, noted. I've been fixing it up bit by bit, but I am not the most keen-eyed and mostly focused on character limit.
>>
>>49276624
Oh man! The whole Gen-1 chart would be great.

Also...what do you do for like...the Gender-ambigous princesses? Oh also, I really wanna see your stab at Boy Princess as just Boy Prince. Or...Girl Prince?
>>
>>49277769
Those are toughies! Which is probably why I haven't quite tackled them on my own yet, haha.

After all, some of the Princes have been pretty blatant gender-swaps,
and there are others where I took "artistic liberties" and changed the design for the Prince.
I never actually received requests before this or intended to bring them here,
but now that I am, I wonder if people prefer 100% gender-swaps (like Drider and Dragon)
or if they like some of my personal takes (like Ghost.)

I think the only ambiguous one I've done so far has been Squire..
and for them, I mostly just swapped their palette and the attitude they have in the art.
Human/Dragon Princess are pink/red, the Princess version of Squire is red and timid.
So because Human/Dragon Prince are blue, I made the Prince version of Squire blue with a more "excited" look.

I'm open to suggestions for how I should handle other ambiguous Princesses / Boy Princess.
>>
File: Daww.png (14KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Daww.png
14KB, 650x450px
https://picarto.tv/Eversor Streaming Smol cuties Starting with a widowmaker, then gonna work on GEN 2 stuff.
>>
>>49278892
Nice, will join
>>
>>49278654
>Boy
Reverse trap, plain and simple.
>Binds chest
>wears pants
You get the point.
Also, all in all, I like your twists on ideas, like Mimic Prince and Ghost a bit more than 1:1 idea swaps, but at the same time, adore stuff like Slime Prince.
A bit torn, honestly.
>>
File: 1464659560093.jpg (290KB, 748x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464659560093.jpg
290KB, 748x1200px
>>49273746
>wrestler's negative being you having a sissy trap alter ego didn't get in.
ooo so close.
>>
>>49278654
I would prefer genderswaps that resemble their counterparts.
At least it should be the specific princess race.
But just my opinion.
>>
>>49273746
Already seeing some combinations.
Like the bard's harpisichordian with Dream princess, or renouncing Umag then rescuing Lillend Princess.
>>
File: skittle tyler.jpg (142KB, 730x495px) Image search: [Google]
skittle tyler.jpg
142KB, 730x495px
>>49273746
>all this love for filth princess but next-to-no art of her
>>
>>49279549
yeah its a real shame, we are going to need to squeeze some sissification in somewhere
>>
>>49280375
Don't worry, it's coming.
>>
>>49280568
I'm surprised we got this far to be fair
>>
>>49273746
You're next, all will be cleansed into the fire of puritan-/tg/'s assmad until nothing is allowed any more.
>>
>>49280744
k, see you next thread.
>>
>>49280744
Guess
A salty quest anon?
>>
>>49280996
He's shitposted in all the CYOA threads.
>>
>>49281013
No I'm a different person, just spreading the good news and speculating about what you'll target next that offends your sight.
>>
>>49280713
maybe it could be a thing for boss princess or whatever shes called
>>
>>49281097
I guess it could be.
>>
>>49281103
whos design is she? i forget
>>
>>49281168
god knows.
>>
Did anyone ever draw any more art of the Ghoul Princess? She was cute.
>>
>>49281314
shes my design i can draw some scenes with her if you like
>>
>>49281335
I don't think anyone here would say no to more art.
>>
>>49281460
any scenes or ideas in particular you would like to see?
>>
File: Buckbuck4.png (31KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Buckbuck4.png
31KB, 434x461px
New content from the stream, mostly re-lines so they arent pixelated in the gen 2 sheet. I think I updated all them now.
>>
File: FilthPrin.png (23KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
FilthPrin.png
23KB, 434x461px
>>
>>49281599
Something cute but slightly unnerving seems appropriate. Like her offering a disturbed looking knight some of her lunch.
>>
File: Dogbold10.png (29KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Dogbold10.png
29KB, 434x461px
Oh damn i gotta finish troll, i didnt see that
>>
File: Widowmake.png (6KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Widowmake.png
6KB, 434x461px
>>
>>49281739
What program do you use? I can't get crisp lines like that in Photoshop.
>>
>>49282066
You can if you use the pencil tool instead of the brush. Or try to not use the antialias.
>>
>>49281791
Looks great! You should do one of your bounce animations for her. She looks particularly bouncy.
>>
File: 1427038203534.png (197KB, 547x757px) Image search: [Google]
1427038203534.png
197KB, 547x757px
Who's the cutest princess?
>>
File: dogprincess.png (833KB, 1280x1341px) Image search: [Google]
dogprincess.png
833KB, 1280x1341px
>>49283080
Dog Princess
>>
File: Kobold_Princess_Fig.jpg (379KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Kobold_Princess_Fig.jpg
379KB, 1080x1920px
>>49283080
Kobold.
Mantis is a close runner up.
>>
Another gimmicky princess and another take on the Maid Princess / <3 Orders idea.

Gen IV:
Ebon Pact Kingdom’s
Curse Princess

+ Wears cursed jewelry for unnatural beauty
+ Compelled to follow any command
- ANY command
- Extremely vain
+ Her knight is the only thing that can rise above her vanity

Multiclass Dabbler: Order the princess to spend her time becoming adept at any one other class.
Curse Eater: The princess’ eternal beauty makes her immune to other curses and allows her to undo them.

Love: 2
Lust: 3
Wealth: 3
Power: 0

<3 Orders
<3 Compliments
</3 Public

Lust Bonus: New Moon Scroll – Ritual depicting how to subdue a curse until the month’s end.

“A princess who accepted a curse of obedience in exchange for unending beauty.”
>>
>>49283587
Step 1: get Physicker Master.
Step 2: save his bonus for a later date.
Step 3: rescue Curse Princess (will be a pain in the ass in reality, since you more or less have to make sure she either keeps her ears covered/blocked or hope she doesn't overhear something that could be construed as an order
Step 4: be rid of the ANY command line
>>
>>49283719
That said though, sounds like a pretty fun Princess.
>>
>>49283719
I use Physicker to remove Djinn's downside then wish for the ability to alter positives and negatives at will.
>>
File: reggie nod.gif (2MB, 308x267px) Image search: [Google]
reggie nod.gif
2MB, 308x267px
>>49280375
i'll try to rectify that

Outside of Filth's idol/lust bonus, Holstaurus's maidens, and of course Royal Jelly, are there any other items dedicated to putting meat on princesses' bones?
(by bones i mean their ass and tiddies ofc)
>>
>>49283742
That's basically as broken as the Mimic Princess trick.
A bit too meta and overpowered for my tastes in all honesty.

>>49283752
Nomad Princess' Lust Gift.
>>
File: Physicker Master Princess.png (257KB, 487x750px) Image search: [Google]
Physicker Master Princess.png
257KB, 487x750px
>>49283719
Physicker is probably the most useful non-Princess
>>
>>49283757
I consider exploits to be fine and dandy, considering you're encouraged to find them when it comes to some rewards.
>>
>>49283877
Oh I agree, but if you get a wish, why not ask for omnipotent power and just take whatever you want?
I prefer not to even give myself that option, yaknow?
Mithril Rings, Life Pearl, and Monkey Princess' Wukong Dong is also pretty good and in exchange for missing out on a few people in Gen 1, you can get literally everything else by bringing the Rings to life, stretching them out with the Dong through them, then just toss everyone through to the other side, the other ring of which you left at home.
>>
Speaking of combos:

Gen IV:
Massive Crater Kingdom’s
Tarrasque Princess

+ Invulnerable. Immune to everything.
+ Reflective Carapace that reverses all magic
- Accidental massive damage to everything around her
- Social anxiety from lack of relationships
+ Adorably shy

Siege Monster: Material possessions crumble before her might.
Frightful Presence: Mere mortals must resist simply fleeing at the sight of her.

Love: 3
Lust: 1
Wealth: 2
Power: 6

<3 Hand Holding
<3 Head Patting
</3 Abuse

Lust Bonus: Ring of Wishes – Remove a limitation on a different lust bonus or power you control.

“The most fearsome creature in the material plane. It is believed that only one of these creatures can exist at one time.”

Gen V:
Solitary Wanderer
Hero Princess

+ Perfectly toned body
+ Always honors her current quest
+ Willing to put out anytime
- Only truly in the mood after a battle
- Will slay you at first sign of evil intent

Landmark: Lost Monument – Buried below this monument is the mythical kingly gear from the Princess’s old kingdom.
Love Spell: Indomitable Spirit – Develop an invulnerability to a specific harm, so long as you prepare this spell beforehand.
Lust Spell: Overwhelming Determination – Overcome any defense, so long as you are willing to gain as much vulnerability as well.

Lust: 2
Wealth: 1
Power: 4

<3 Victory
<3 Anywhere
</3 Injustice

Lust Bonus: Hero Insignia – Reactivate powers or lust bonuses with limited uses.

“A legendary warrior said to wield the strength of a whole kingdom. In truth, she is the last survivor of a never ending series of
quests.”
>>
>Speaking of Combos
Last I checked, Taurens can't be Rogues.
>>
>>49283914
I mainly use that one to deal with the fact that a lot of good designs or basic ideas are ruined by really shitty pluses and minuses, and outside of Physicker, who is one time use, there's nothing to alter them, unlike say Imp Princess who seems to be able to change fetishes as much as she wants.
>>
WhoWouldWin?:

Strongest character that Composite Knight (Any and all buffs from Gens 1-5) can take 10/10?
>>
File: Princess - Triangle.png (3KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Princess - Triangle.png
3KB, 434x461px
>>49283587
I am curious to know what exactly was meant by </3 Public. In any case, I think her Classes are much more appropriate to Gen IV than those found on Maid (though I'd still like to see Maid get in; don't want to pass up the <3 Orders/Spanking combo).

I never pictured myself doing this, but I made an attempt at putting together Triangle Princess for Gen V (I just can't picture her having Classes). If someone else had already done so or feels that certain portions need to be changed or questioned, by all means share those ideas; I'm not entirely satisfied with what I have presented here.

Sublime Plateau Kingdom's
Triangle Princess

Lust: 0
Wealth: 3
Power: 1

+ Always gets to the point
+ Happy with simplicity
+ Unobstrusive
- Constantly on edge
- Two-dimensional personality

Landmark - Puzzling Castle - A fortress that can be magically rearranged according to its master's will.
Love Spell - Escapist Respite - Create a small dimension that can be accessed through a book or painting.
Lust Spell - Realization - Make a two-dimensional image into a three-dimensional object.

Lust Gift - Perfect Compass - Learn how to adjust trajectory angles to achieve the most desirable results.

<3 Tracing
<3 Working the Shaft
</3 Piquerism

"The Princess of a race of geometric beings, she devotes herself to a lifestyle of modest and orderly serenity."
>>
>>49285160
></3 Public
I would assume she hates being around a bunch of people cause she'll subconsciously pick up on everything being said and if anything could be construed as a command, such as someone says "I wish I didn't have to CLEAN UP MY TRASH" at a bar or something, she'd be compelled to clean up everyone's trash.
>>
>>49285160
Triangle Princess, Triangle Princess
Triangle Princess hates Human Princess
>>
>>49286580
That reminds me, if we want a Witch Princess 2, we could always make her speak in rhymes.
>>
>>49285160
Im not sure if this is ment to be a geniune submission or a joke
>>
So... Why is Huldra in Gen 2 and Expansion Gen 2?
>>
>>49287941
We keep the Excess Fan Princesses from olden days at the bottom of their respective Gens until we finish the Expansion sheet.
We did that with Expansion 1, you were at the bottom of real Gen 1 until it was done.
>>
>>49287941
Because our Gen 2 sheet hasn't been updated to remove the expansion princesses.
>>
>>49287969
Well, need to redo my route then.
>>
>>49285160
I finally approve this princess.
>>
Got a new tablet.

Decided to try new things with it.

Please do not bully the Stinky Dragon, she is very sensitive.
>>
>>49288511
Lower left.
>>
>>49288511
I am now torn between your Hive Princess and DP3.
Fuck.
>>
File: 1426736812581.png (88KB, 744x616px) Image search: [Google]
1426736812581.png
88KB, 744x616px
bullied
>>
>>49290383
I want to use her lust bonus and quad hand-hold
>>
>>49288511
Really nice.
Only pigtails are a "what?"
How can ou see there a pigtail?
>>
>>49283854
Half orc bodyguard i like to think.
Keeps shitty but necessary people in-line.

I use her to look over the shifty cultist 24/7
>>
ya think we'll ever do a Goblin princess 2?

I mean we have various humanoids with alter princesses, why not Goblin? Something less to do with breeding and Gold and more to do with.. fire maybe? mysticism? like boggarts
>>
>>49290723
wouldnt that just be a boggart princess then?

besides goblin princess is far to perfect to even have anything relative to a second attempt!
>>
>>49290942
If we can have 3 dwarves, 2 gnomes, 3-4 elves and now two vampires, I think we can handle Goblin Princess' weird cousin.
>>
File: 1425971851205.png (36KB, 1048x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1425971851205.png
36KB, 1048x1228px
http://pastebin.com/NzVYU4RZ
DP2 fic
>>
>>49291127
I think these 2nd versions should be rewards or altrnate dresses things.
>>
>>49292419
Considering most of them have different personalities which would be lost in the conversion and some of them were specifically made because someone was unhappy with the original princess, that would be a terrible idea that would make nobody happy.
>>
>>49292419
Why?
>>
So cameo gen's dragon is going to be Seath the Dickless, right?
>>
>>49292469
>>49292474
I dunno, it feels like doubled princesses.
Why not a second witch, human or pirate princess?
Its more like a variant than an "original"
For me.
>>
>>49292702
>Second Witch
Idea has been bandied around a lot because she's controversial.
>Second Human
Human Princesses' theme was "Generic human" so technically all other human princesses fit the niche.
>Second Pirate
This is essentially what her older counterpart is.
>>
>>49292717
The question was a rhetoric question.

We could make a 2nd frog, and dog or 2nd cat princess.
>>
>>49294279
we have a cat princess 2, she's the black cat one
>>
>>49294315
yes, and thats why im a little uneasy with them, they are more like a costume/variant than something unique.

But its just for me.
>>
Generation 3
By Me Jotun Princess, Tengu Prince(ss) [Needs Art], Gemini princess (co-op)[Needs art] Homunculus princess[Needs companion art], Tiki Princess
By Phi Frankenstein princess[Needs art], Wisp Princess, Fudge Princess[Needs art],
By Unknown Panda Princess, Fireworks princess[needs card] Drake princess [needs finished card],
Pre existing (also unknown) Dinosaur princess, rock princess, night elf princess, redcap princess, water princess, radiant princess, scylla princess, bugbear princess,Rat Princess, paladin princess [most of these need art]

Which is 21/20 with franken and homunculus duking it out for the coveted stitched-together-kinda-undead-waifu position

Generation 4
by me Ghoul princess, Oni Princess [Needs art], Kirin Princess
By phi Sun and moon princesses [Needs art], Changeling princess, Terriesque princess, Cat princess II
By pegasus anon Pegasus princess
By Notin Lioness Princess [needs art] and nun princess [needs art]
Art only, Half dragon princess [needs card]

So that's 11/20 there

Gen 5
By me Devil Princess, Asura princess[Needs art], maybe onryu princess (Idea stage)
By Phi Volcano Princess[Needs art], Farmer Princess siren princess[might want new art], Dryad princess, Nymph Princess Mimic Princess II, Hero Princess
By Notin Bee Princess [needs art]
By Photo Anon Hospitalar Princess [Needs Gen update and art]
By Unknown, Chi princess, echidna princess, oriad princess, Pajama princess, Triangle princess (maybe?)

So that's 15-17/20 lacking a trap and maybe a dragon (depending on the consensus or pajama)

Also some notable lost princesses who deserve a home
Idol Princess, P'Orc Princess, elephant princess, (adult) Vampire princess, (female) Genie princess, Invisible Princess, boss princess, Hag princess (witch 2)

With our homeless princesses we are closing in hard on being full, so if anyone wants to card and place them now is the time to start working on that,
>>
>>49294722
So a to do

gen 3

pick a semi undead stiched together waifu
Card the fireworks sisters
Art Fudge princess
Re-art Gemini princess
Art Tengu prince (ss)
Re-art most existing pics (good luck ever)

Generation 4

Art Oni Princess
Art Sun and Moon princesses
Art Lioness princess
Art Nun Princess
Card Half Dragon Princess
Fill in the remaining 9 places

Gen 5

Art Asura Princess
Art Volcano Princess
Art Siren princess with something that fits
Art Hero princess
Art Bee princess
re Art and Re Card Hospitalar Princess
Add a Trap
Add a Dragon (?)
Decide if triangle princess is a joke worth keeping
Fill In the remaining 5-3 spots

Princesses who need spots

Janni Princess (female djinn) Art but no card
Idol Princess Art and wrong gen card
P'Orc Princess Art but no card
Elephant princess Art and wrong gen card
Vampire Princess 2 (adult) Art but no card
Invisible Princess two Arts and 2 wrong gen cards
Boss Princess Art but no card
Hag Princess (witch princess ii) Ill draw up art and a card soon
>>
>>49294837
Oh also Lich princess, Art But no Card
>>
>>49290723
A spriggan princess with the power to grown tall and strong?
>>
>>49294722
>By Unknown
>Chi, Oriad, Pajama
I thought these three had known artists? I know Pajama does, but I'm almost certain we had folks with names do the art for the other two.
>>
>>49295253
We may have done but i cant recall them atm, I know Ever did the art for chi and oriad, but he wasn't the original creator of either
>>
File: AztecPrincess3.png (31KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
AztecPrincess3.png
31KB, 434x461px
>>49295292
Oriad and Chi had anons who had the ideas. I went ahead and put them into a design though.
>>
>>49295292
Someone posted the artist for Pajama earlier in the thread. Humorously enough, it was in response to the first time you posted the list! >>49276788

As Eversor mentioned, it might be unnamed anons who did Oriad and Chi. I vote we credit him for those two, unless the anon(s) who created the two had names. Wish I could remember what our new archive is.
>>
File: Boss.png (28KB, 280x311px) Image search: [Google]
Boss.png
28KB, 280x311px
Posting an In progress take of boss princess

Deepest Dungeon Kingdoms
Boss Princess

+ Seeking to rule the world with a monster army
+ Strongest fighter in her army
- Sexualy Intimidating
- Will make you her little bitch
+ You kind of like it

Location: Final Dungeon: A place of power, only the strongest monsters Warriors and Artifacts are found here.

Love spell

lust Spell

Love 0
lust 4
Wealth 2
Power 5

Sissies
Punishment Play
Disobedience
>>
>>49295468
well i mean, the issue with that, is ever is the artist for all of our stuff, so that logic would list everything we don't have the original author of as evers work
>>
What's the best princess for cucks?
>>
>>49296091
Many, depending on your personal cuck-threshold, but desert seems like the most sure-thing.
>>
File: Hag.jpg (115KB, 879x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Hag.jpg
115KB, 879x1158px
Another Draft, this time for hag princess

Cackling coven kingdoms
Hag princess

+ Older and more Experianced with you
+ Leads skyclad coven rituals
+ Brews all sorts of potions and poisons
- Doesnt Take you seriously
- Holds on to grudges

Class 1 Voudoo Something

Class 2 Wiccan something

Ageplay
Outdoors
Prudishness

Lust Gift Ring of inner age- Allows the wearer to appear any age they wish
>>
So I'm currently running the Hive Princess quest over on /trash/ but I'm curious what other princesses would people want to see quests for in future?
>>
>>49296580
If we play as the Princess, perhaps Dog Princess or Cat Princess?
>One wants to obsessively hunt down the first Knight that finds them and hoard them all to herself
>The other just wants to go find other Princesses and fuck them, irrelevant if a Knight has claim to them or not
>>
>>49296091
Probably DM Princess
>>
Is there a netorare princess?
>>
>>49296825
No.
>>
>>49296512
You missed the important part. What's her love score?
>>
>>49297666
>>
>>49298045
Sounds like some power creep.
>>
>>49273746
So, for the Exp 2 story, Jabberwock is at a museum at its grand opening or pseudo-Japanese castle for her Otaku stuff?

I can't write the header text until I know what we want to do.
>>
>>49298274
Ideas were posted for header, but I don't know if Eversor decided.
>>
>>49298307
The art should match the story. The issue is that there are two predominant ideas, afai seen. Either she's kidnapped them all to her Weeaboo castle or at a museum to put them in displays.
>>
>>49298274
>>49298307

well based on her card, she came from a far away land to complete her collection, so a museum might work but whatever it would be it would A) not be a permanent home and B) be stuffed to the brim with random shit

>>49298324
Collected! not kidnapped, she opens up towers like booster packs for the best princesses
>>
>>49298324
Can't her weeb castle (Japanese style mansion, of course, with pocky and samurai swords everywhere) have a museum in it?
>>
File: Chi Improved.png (165KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Chi Improved.png
165KB, 800x700px
>>49295292
>>49295468

I know you guys probably won't believe me but I created the stat card for chi and Evesor graciously gave her form with his art I won't take a name ever because I didn't do the hard work but I do agree Evesor should get full credit for Chi since he did all the hard work he did with the art
>>
>>49295659
Im not sure about the sissie stuff
>>
>>49299460
Well we dont have any sissifying princesses, so i figured she would be a good way to fit one in
>>
>>49299630
But wasnt it going to be a general/boss? not a princess, I was actually kind of excited for a new male sprite
>>
>>49299752
No, that design has always been female.
>>
https://picarto.tv/Eversor Streaming again!
>>
>>49299862
not the design, the character that was going to get to sissy fetishes
>>
http://poal.me/u7svq5
We're voting on plot for Expansion 2.
>>
>>49300556
.. the poll doesn't offer the non museum option?
>>
>>49300556
Doesn't lead anywhere for me.
>>
>>49300661
The two things I've seen are Kidnapped at Museum or put on Display (like action figures) at her Mansion. Was there one I didn't know about/give an option for?
>>
>>49300928
Well durn, somehow i was reading mansion as museum and thought we where voting for two museum options never mind
>>
>>49300683
There weren't many other suggestions, honestly.
I think the only other one was art gallery with Princesses preserved in a variety of magically altered painting forming their own little worlds.
>>
>>49285160
>http://oglaf.com/annuitcoeptis/
Oglaf/10
>>
File: Hagprin.png (6KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
Hagprin.png
6KB, 434x461px
Hag Princess!
>>
>>49301825
Needs more Avocado/10
>>
>>49302681
So how do people survive calling her a hag without getting hexed? Or is that the point?
>>
File: Sharing lunch.jpg (382KB, 1489x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Sharing lunch.jpg
382KB, 1489x1366px
For the dude who really likes ghoul princess and wanted to see more art of her, here you go
>>
>>49302681

Do people call her a hag because she is a Christmas cake?, if not I am treating that as cannon anyways
>>
>>49302891
>>49302831
she was originally meant to be an alternative for people who disliked witch princess, but i may have got a little too caught up with the cougar theme for that to still be apparent
>>
>>49302923
Unless she makes my kingdom all halloween, doesn't really fill a gap.
>>
>>49302964
I mean witch princess doesnt do that either?
>>
>>49303022
Yeah she does. Her kingdom is spooky.
>>
>>49303153
And magical.

But mostly spooky.
>>
i wanted this to be a game so i made a system for it inspired by quill
http://pastebin.com/Tw9vJ69w
let me know if it's shit or understandable
>>
>>49303334
Interesting.
I'll form a proper opinion of it in the morning, but thanks for posting.
>>
>>49302681
hows she look with deeper agelines?
>>
>>49303874
How'd, or did you forget to attach an image?
>>
>>49303966
how'd

sorry
>>
>>49304163
i think she could go for some darker crows feet but i think shes good as is
>>
>>49302858
THANK YOU! I really appreciate it.
>>
>>49296580
I approve this story.
>>
>>49302858
Thats kinda cute
>>
>>49300556
Well, there you go, Eversor. Whenever you get the time. It should be Jabberwock in her house with shelves of princesses in action figure cases behind her.
>>
>>49298307
I like Eversor, but why do you connect it with his opinion.

I would say we take that what is the favoured one.
>>
>>49305857
Because he's going to draw it.
>>
File: 1417595259291.png (115KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1417595259291.png
115KB, 700x700px
>>
>>49305645
Lovely!
>>
>>49303334
Sounds good as a start.
>>
File: wyvern mood art.png (74KB, 654x391px) Image search: [Google]
wyvern mood art.png
74KB, 654x391px
>>49305865
Ok, but he is like "what the majority agrees on" too. So its up to all of us to decide.
If he doesnt want to draw, i will draw it then, like i drew wyvern header.
>>
>>49296580
Ghost Princess!
>>
File: head2.png (36KB, 911x354px) Image search: [Google]
head2.png
36KB, 911x354px
>>49309619
I am drawing it, dont worry. Don't fret. It is a non-issue.
>>
File: future gens.jpg (2MB, 5488x3376px) Image search: [Google]
future gens.jpg
2MB, 5488x3376px
made a visual layout of our progress
>>
Didn't Invisible Princess actually have art? And two versions each with different colored bows?
>>
>>49309619
Still probably my favorite header just for that plushie pile.
>>
>>49312237
That was actually Invisible 1 and Invisible 2.
Each one had 2 gen variants.
>>
>>49312237
I think so but i couldent find them anywhere
>>
>>49311027
Its just, there was a poll,
You were always for consense.
So this reply was just awkward.
>>
>>49312467
Oh no no, i meant, i was drawing whatever the consensus was.
>>
File: Invisible.png (540KB, 1920x1342px) Image search: [Google]
Invisible.png
540KB, 1920x1342px
>>49312237
>>49312309
>>49312330
You guys mean these two?
>>
>>49313414
yeah they are a bit more.... lackluster than i recal
>>
>>49312467
The reply you're complaining about was before the poll.
>>
File: Invisible Princess.png (90KB, 487x434px) Image search: [Google]
Invisible Princess.png
90KB, 487x434px
There is also this invisible girl
>>
>>49296580
>>49296615
Cat Princess collecting other Princesses using her Lust Item while factions form to resist her.
>>
>>49314930
>KACP
>Knights
>Against
>Cat
>Princess
Fund it.
>>
>>49314930
the only one that can defeat her is dog princess. not just because of the whole dog vs cat thing either, dog's got yandere power on her side
>>
>>49313414
Yes. those ones.
>>
>>49314139
Not really

this >>49298307
was before the poll
But >>49305865
was after the poll
>>
>>49314930
>A quest where cat princess is cucking everyone
No thanks.

Honestly, you know that someone cheating on you isn't worth getting back, right? They're a bad partner.
>>
>>49296580
Troll Princess' Diner Adventure.
>>
>>49316119
>cucking
>Implying she's not competing to steal Princesses before the Knights get there
>>
>>49303634
>>49309089
well if there's anything lacking or it doesn't apply well to newer editions (it's made with the first in mind) i'd love to work the details
>>
>>49316189
But that's not what you said.
>>
>>49316353
I'm >>49296615
Not the anon preceding the post before yours.
>>
>>49316378
Even yours says 'irrelevant if a knight has claim to them or not'
>>
>>49316388
Fair enough.
I made that when i was pretty tired.
I mostly proposed it cause it's an interesting idea. Not because we're playing the good guy with a guaranteed good ending.
Being the bad guy is fun.
>>
>>49316409
Not this kind of bad guy.
>>
>>49314930
amusing variant idea, around the world in 80 lays, cat princess, ser knight and maybe a few others crossing the globe trying to get as many lust gifts and princesses as they can in the process
>>
File: Streaming5.png (37KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
Streaming5.png
37KB, 792x612px
https://picarto.tv/Eversor

Drawing lil girls playing dnd
>>
File: higgy.png (6KB, 434x461px) Image search: [Google]
higgy.png
6KB, 434x461px
>>49302681
threw some more agelines on her
>>
File: Hive Queen.png (297KB, 1093x975px) Image search: [Google]
Hive Queen.png
297KB, 1093x975px
Bump for thicc bug girls
>>
>>49317871
So what are her likes/fetishes and such?
>>
>>49317871
ehh not so sure on those to be honest
>>
>>49320079
>>49296512
Looks like
<3 Ageplay
<3 Outdoors
</3 Prudishness
>>
>>49273746
Is Kobold princess 2 a dude?
>>
>>49320212
indeed
>>
>>49320212
Yes, more traps for my collection~
>>
>>49320212
Yes.
>>
>>49320225
out of curiosity what are your route plans for gen 2 expax?
>>
>>49317871
I think it sorta works better to be honest. Still..I feel like her chest area..like tummy, is a lil neutral.
>>
Make Cow princess II!

This time without the futa cock, please.
>>
>>49320372
Minotaur princess already exists m80
>>
>>49320409
>not wanting a loving, hard working and down to earth cowgirl princess
>>
Anyone got snake knight? I lost my HDD and that's my favourite
>>
>>49320409
>Brutal, hateful, muscular creature that's basically just a male
>Anything like a gentle motherly cowgirl who lactates
>>
>>49320319
Well, I NEED Huldra in order to do what I do in Gen 4.
But lets see, I have 6 slots and a Soul Knife.
So...
1: Kobold 2, Worshiped
2: Huldra, Worshiped.
3: Dream, Renounced (That sounds fun)
4: Leech Princess, Worshiped
5: Cerberus, Worshiped
6: Jabberwock, Worshiped: Trading out the extra Princess from Gen 2 (Since I saved Huldra there) for...
Oh-Tak'u: Drider Princess.
>>
>>49320319
>>49320466
Might do some body swapping in there after I have some thought.
>>
File: tumblr_m4nbezy2AF1rubozqo1_400.jpg (58KB, 358x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4nbezy2AF1rubozqo1_400.jpg
58KB, 358x450px
>>49320372
>>49320409
>>49320422
>>49320450
I have a crazy idea
How about instead of making the new one a cow, we make her a buffalo or a muskox?

I mean, there is mythological precedent for a motherly buffalo
>>
>>49320491
I can get behind this.
>>
>>49320502
lewd
>>
>>49320491
Can you even milk a buffalo?

I know you can milk a muskox. I also know their milk is disgusting and rancid.
>>
>>49320491
Yes. A huge breasted lactating buffalo girl. She's motherly and sweet but can be timid and slow to act.
>>
>>49320536
Yes, you can milk a Buffalo.
>>
>>49320536
>>49320541
>>49320491

You could make her one of those shaggy longhaired cows.
>>
>>49320491
>>49320502
>>49320536
>>49320538
>>49320541
Quick wiki search go! There's definitely stuff to work with here, plus there's always more resources to look into.
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Buffalo_Calf_Woman

Any anons here Oglala, and wanna drop some lore for us?
>>
>>49320491
this is an idea i can get behind
>>
>>49320549
Aren't those Scottish?
Do we want a Scott or a Lakota?
Personally I'd go Lakota since I'm pretty sure at least one other princess is Scottish
>>
>>49320491
Sexy Native American woman with big titties? Count me in
>>
File: white_buffalo_final_copy.jpg (159KB, 748x768px) Image search: [Google]
white_buffalo_final_copy.jpg
159KB, 748x768px
>>49320549
But buffalo are already shaggy and come in white. They are considered very sacred
>>
>>49320613
Exactly.
>>
>>49320620
Hey, I was just giving an alternative.
>>
>>49320095
well shes a hag so shes meant to be older, and the first version didnt look old
>>
>>49320551
Mythological basis too. Nice.
>>
>centaur princess
>flat as a board
why
>>
>>49320734
I prefer to darken up the crows feet eye wrinkles, laugh lines like that dont look good to me
>>
>>49302681
First version is already pushing how old she is for my tastes, anything else looks like going overboard to me. Not my sort of thing though so maybe the people who are really into it should decide.

>>49320613
Yes please
>>
>>49320775
I mean, why make her a hag princess then? I can edit the agelines but if yall dont want her to look older than I fail to see the point of her at all?
>>
>>49320808
Not my princess
>>
>>49320746
Centaur Princess predates Centauria. Not a reference.
>>
>>49320491
Do female buffalo have horns?
>>
>>49320841
According to Google, yes.
>>
>>49320887
So native American chick, big tits, outfit like >>49320491 and little horns. Should she have white hair to reflect the 'white buffalo' part?
>>
So if night elf princess is pregnant when you save her, whose the dad?
>>
>>49320957
I don't see why not. It'd be a nice contrast to her skin.
>>
>>49321005
Gary Oak.
>>
File: higgy.png (5KB, 217x267px) Image search: [Google]
higgy.png
5KB, 217x267px
>>49317871
>>49320332
colorful gypsy belts?
>>
>>49321046
they look good, as i said before on the lines, i prefer a heavier focus on the eyes, its less i dont want wrinkles and more i really just dont like laugh lines in this art style
>>
>>49320491
As long as there's huge tits involved, I'm down.
>>
File: higgy.png (5KB, 217x267px) Image search: [Google]
higgy.png
5KB, 217x267px
>>49321183
alright, but I really dont like the way it looks without laugh lines
>>
>>49321216
Huge lactating tits, anon.

Speaking of, Gator princess is top tier.
>>
>>49320491
Wouldn't that technically still be a cow?
>>
>>49321313
Gator princess?
>>
File: alligatorwip.png (46KB, 910x247px) Image search: [Google]
alligatorwip.png
46KB, 910x247px
>>49321313
I know right?
I've got a big tit fetish, and drew her with big ones, and then suddenly everybody wanted to make her breast focused and I couldn't be happier.
>>
>>49321359
I like the idea of non-mammals getting jelly over mammal functions.

That and a cajun princess is just too fun not to like.
>>
File: buffalo.jpg (169KB, 985x1339px) Image search: [Google]
buffalo.jpg
169KB, 985x1339px
>>49320491
>>49320502
>>49320551
>>49320620
heres a rough middle of the night stab at the idea, what do you guys think
>>
>>49321419
I like the hair and horns. Tits need to be bigger, though. Much bigger.

Maybe make her hair a tad more shaggy?
>>
>>49321046
>>49321295
I vote laugh lines
>>
>>49321419
I think she's a hair over the eyes kinda gal.
>>
>>49321458
Maybe have one eye covered?
>>
>>49321473
could work with the wind blown hair thing i have going
>>
>>49321473
One eye, both, doesn't matter.
>>
>>49321509
i dont think both eyes covered would look very good at all personaly
>>
>>49321359
Why are her tiddies so small? They must be bigger!
>>
>>49321419
Bigger baps!
>>
File: Im sorry.png (11KB, 303x275px) Image search: [Google]
Im sorry.png
11KB, 303x275px
>>49321593
Be careful what you wish for anon
>>
>tfw literally drawing stuff right now
>wanna contribute
>can't
It fuckin' hurts.

Also, here's some shitty halfassed Human Princess vore art, namely her eating whoever and Dragon Princess. I doubt a lot of you guys'll like it but I did it on request on /d/, and I'll be doing more. I did Refined Mimic Princess a while ago, but she was too redundant for official Towergirls, and I wanted to do some Genie princess art, and did post some, but I never got back with more, and additionally there's already a Genie Princess that hasn't been allocated anything yet.

I've got some not-vore related Princess ideas and I wouldn't mind doodling up some Buffalo Princess, if that's alright. I love me some colossal jugs.

https://a.pomf.cat/uddhjp.png
https://a.pomf.cat/ycfxns.png
https://a.pomf.cat/itzrdp.png
https://a.pomf.cat/lvunvc.png

Rate, hate, etc.
>>
File: mfw.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>>49321632
>vore
>>
>>49321632
who the fuck opens a conversation with vore art!?

nigga you coulda opened with a stick doodle with tiddies but nah, heres a bitch eatin a bitch

god fukin damn it
>>
>>49321632
Thanks...I guess
>>
File: 1473290384852.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1473290384852.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>49321632
>>
File: 1361488449202.gif (538KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
1361488449202.gif
538KB, 245x320px
>>49321632
I'm likin' the giant tits, but... vore?
>>
>>49321668
What can I say? It's a fetish, and my fetish too.

>>49321679
I did that with RMP too, worked out fine. Ah well.

Like, I posted RMP some time ago because there's really not a lot for vorefags in Towergirls. Mimic Princess' entire gimmick, shtick, and personality is that she's a mimic. It's not super appealing. If you guys want to keep it that way though I totally understand.

I guess there's nothing I can do. My bad!
>>
File: 1452539134962.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
1452539134962.gif
912KB, 240x176px
>>49321717
by golly what a surprise, there aren't a lot of people here who like vore, i wonder why

there aren't a lot of people who like vore period, kind of perplexing isn't it?

not like it isn't one of the most vile and disgusting things one could conjure

nigger, there is still not a single towergirl who panders to my fetishes and i've known about it for a long time

you really do not need to inject your shit anywhere
>>
>>49321776
What's your fetish?

>>49321632
I doubt anyone would complain if you did a - non vore - doodle of Buffalo Princess.
>>
>>49321776
Pls no bully

I thought that was a part of Towergirls' point way back when, making a Princess for near every fetish. It also by far -isn't- the most disgusting thing while such things as scat, guro various forms of prolapse, etc. exist. If you think vore is the worst you clearly haven't been around 4chan enough, I'd say.

Additionally, if you don't see a Towergirl who appeals to your fetishes, why not make one? It's not like it hurts. I mean shit a little while ago someone pointed out how the charts kinda seemed to get more furry with time. We have plenty of big princesses, a bunch of fat ones already, muscle, etc.

If you don't want vore though, that's no problem. Not every fetish is for everyone and all, and keeping Towergirls appealing to everyone inevitably means some fetishes have to be excluded.
>>
>>49321833
It'd obviously be non-vore, she's not a vore princess. I never said I'd be doing vore art of princesses who aren't vore related. That'd cross too many lines.
>>
>>49321833
>tfw impregnation and lactation fetish

I play a dangerous game.
>>
>>49321842
>implying being eaten and digested is any better than being chopped up or tortured

>>49321833
Non-furry oppai loli
>>
>>49321875
Totally dude. Vore's already a completely fantasy fetish, there's so many subsets and degrees to that shit it's not even funny.

You can have digestion if you want, or if you don't that's fine. People are attracted to different aspects of it- some like being dominated, some like degradation, some like general hedonism, some like the idea of being close to others in a crazy literal sense, some just treat it as a subset of various other fetishes, e.g. giantess. Most art is open-ended as hell.

It's really down to you how to interpret it. "shit-tier" is a legitimate opinion.

Also, why would oppai loli have to involve furries in the first place? That could totally be a princess.
>>
>>49321875
Nothing stopping you from doing one, I don't think. Nobody would have a right to complain, considering Vampire, Orphan, and Pajama Princesses. Maybe Thief too.
>>
>>49321937
Oh, and Glass.

>>49321872
Easy to fulfill that with all princesses.
>>
>>49321931
The only princesses who are oppai loli are furry

The only princess I've seen with paizuri as a <3 looks massively unappealing

>>49321937
I can't draw, I have dysgraphia
>>
>>49321947
Not the undead ones. or the male ones.
>>
>>49321956
You're in a fantasy world, it's up to you to discover how to impregnate the undead.
>>
>>49321950
Man, now I feel bad for you. You're stuck only with what people can give you, and here all you get is furry.

Still, an oppai loli fetish is an oppai loli fetish and there's nothing stopping it from being non-furry, and there shouldn't be anything stopping it from being another princess. I honestly wouldn't mind coming up with a human oppai loli princess if you wanted. Obviously you don't like me being a vorefag, but I'm also obviously not gonna insert my fetishes where you don't want them if you don't want them there!

If you want I can doodle up an oppai loli princess for you. I can't make any promises on when I could scan the doodles, but I will do it if you want me to.
>>
File: 1470354559023.png (325KB, 650x551px) Image search: [Google]
1470354559023.png
325KB, 650x551px
>>49321986
I've already gone years and years without any sexually interesting princesses to save, and I can go longer, and I'd only be spared by you; I wouldn't care if you were interested in black holes, if you can give me anything I'd appreciate it
>>
>>49322071
Man, I'd hate to disappoint, but I'll try.

Okay, so how about an otensibly brown tiny princess with body-obscuring-tier knockers? She'd have a sort of long gown-dress, maybe a flower in her hair, or a one-strap toga of some kind which still manages to obscure her nips. I dunno how you feel about overall body fat, so I was thinking that besides her boobs she'd be very thin and small looking. If you'd prefer her just to be very short and thick as fuck I that's also an option. I'd draw multiples of each variant, because I like quantity.

I'm just throwing stuff out here. If you already have some ideas, shoot. Of course, you've seen how I doodle, so don't get your hopes too high for looks.
>>
File: Ci6tH42WkAAB_i-.jpg large.jpg (105KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ci6tH42WkAAB_i-.jpg large.jpg
105KB, 800x800px
>>49322143
I'd go for 1.3x as big as the Kobold Princess' tits on a smaller body, and she'd only need to be a little smaller, maybe like Orphan Princess

I prefer my ladies whiter-than-average, but I wouldn't complain

I have to give you respect for the communication, even on a messageboard... and after everything I've said, thanks
>>
>>49322071
Anon, the best you'll get is shortstacks.
>>
File: CSLDP9wUsAANgPP.jpg large.jpg (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CSLDP9wUsAANgPP.jpg large.jpg
121KB, 800x800px
>>49322272
Every thread is another chance, anon
>>
>>49322239
So like "really close to the navel" big? I was imagining bigger lol. The Orphan Princess I see on the booru is scaled akin to a normal princess, so I guess I'll just doodle her up with a comparison princess.

I should probably have warned you I'm not gonna put much or any color on these, damn. I guess I'll try and use /i/ to make a prototype for you. I can get that here much sooner than a doodle-tier scan at any rate. Don't worry about what you wrote. We're on 4chan and fetishes aren't for everyone.
>>
>>49322344
I really don't mind having no colour, you can tell from what I'm posting I'm fine with sketches
>>
File: The Wife.jpg (312KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Wife.jpg
312KB, 1200x1200px
>>49321872
Huh, wouldja look at that, I have a long-lost twin.

>It's possible to fulfill this fetish IRL
>IT'S DANGEROUS

Thank goodness for imagination, and especially for /twgg/.
>>
>>49322556
>tfw on fetish site
>local girl wants to get pregnant
>asks me

I'm so sorely tempted.
>>
>>49322596
Listen to what your wallet says. As in, this isn't one of those sites where that'll come back to bite you in the ass, will it?
>>
>>49322659
It's fetlife, so I don't think so.

I'm more worried about child support.
>>
File: FUCK.png (21KB, 545x591px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
21KB, 545x591px
>>49322353
Here's an initial mouse doodle.
I'm sorry.

I still want to do some actual doodle drawings, if it's anything.
>>
File: 1433634461845.jpg (898KB, 1408x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1433634461845.jpg
898KB, 1408x1056px
>>49322733
You can save it for another time, I am pretty tired and I'll be coming back to these threads

Please keep up the good work
>>
File: flash_sweat.png (97KB, 325x358px) Image search: [Google]
flash_sweat.png
97KB, 325x358px
>>49322596
>>49322679
>This website
Anon please why do you tempt me so
How reliable is this site?
Don't answer that, I don't need this temptation in my life
Goddamn you
>>
>>49322748
Now I feel sad. I tried to help /twgg/ but my fetishes are too weird. I tried to help anon and I failed! Oh well.

Sorry to bother you guys again, but thanks for bearing with me, just for this little bit. I may not be able to contribute much but watching Towergirls grow is really nice.
>>
>>49322768
It's like facebook with boobs.

I've sucked a few titties I met on there.
>>
>>49322772
Anon. everyones fetish is weird, we are on 4chan after all.
I like your doodle. Reminds me of darksouls tit goddess.
>>
>>49321450
Same
>>
>>49322768
So is this a special social magic ground in Towergirls?

>Facemirror or Fetmirror
Accessed through your magic mirror.
Wizards are like our worlds engineers and IT specialists.
>>
>>49323473
Ditto.

>>49323143
>everyones fetish is weird
This.
>>
>>49322556
Its not dangerous.
She takes the pill or he cuts his pipes and both think its the real thing.
>>
>>49321419
I like where this is going

>>49322772
Stick around Anon. You're contributing and not being a dick about your opinions so you're good in my book.
>>
File: Princess - P'Orc (1).png (39KB, 183x223px) Image search: [Google]
Princess - P'Orc (1).png
39KB, 183x223px
It's a little late in this thread's life, but I've taken a crack at putting together P'Orc Princess, borrowing ideas from the version posted on Infinity Chan when they were attempting to make their own Gen V. I only gave her a Gen IV entry as I felt it was the most appropriate spot for her given what has been alluded to the condition of her race.

The Last P'Orc's
P'Orc Princess

Love: 1
Lust: 3
Wealth: 1
Power: 1

+ Soft skin, tastes like bacon
+ Expert in vegetarian cuisine
+ Squeals when surprised
- Say goodbye to eating meat
- Just a nibble couldn't hurt, right?

Class 1 - Spatulord - Cooking utensils become capable tools of battle in her hands.
Class 2 - Iron P'Orc - Her will to survive can get her out of any danger in one piece.
Lust Gift - Bacon Banner - You can resolve interracial conflicts easily and peacefully.

<3 Naked Apron
<3 Mud Wrestling
</3 Teethplay

"The last of the P'Orc royal bloodline has made it her mission to find a safe home for her race to recover."
>>
File: 1427600792473.png (18KB, 360x256px) Image search: [Google]
1427600792473.png
18KB, 360x256px
>>49325647
Can you use one of the alternate images? The pig nose is fucking repulsive.
>>
>>49325647
>- Say goodbye to eating meat
but pigs are omnivores.
>>
>>49325705
But pigs are delicious.
>>
>>49325692
I like the pig nose, but maybe it needs a redo?
>>
>>49326514
Pig snouts are the most vile noses since the fucking no-nose monkey and its skull hole face.
>>
File: 24490764_p0.jpg (278KB, 693x1000px) Image search: [Google]
24490764_p0.jpg
278KB, 693x1000px
>>49326535
but the pig nose plays such a big part in piggy races
>>
>>49325692
That just happened to be the image I had saved; wasn't aware there was one with a more human nose. I'm also not sure how I feel about the human nose (doesn't quite say "full-blooded p'orc" to me), but that's something for the community to decide. I think she's gonna need an art update to fit in, anyway.

>>49325879
Too delicious.
>>
>>49326573

Not that anon you were talking too but that image is hideous
>>
>>49326573
No, they really don't. Plenty of good stuff without pig snouts and what has pig snouts is vile. Your image is gross.
>>
>>49326535
I wana make the snout work, but I feel like your the guy that gets really angry at anything that looks close to furry on the princesses
>>
>>49325647
>>49325692
is she the same race as the other pig companion? Can we use him as a ref?
>>
>>49326597
That's not true. I just rightfully hate pig noses.

>>49326623
Please don't, he's intentionally designed to be ugly.
>>
I just had an idea for ab artifact, it's ability is to convert a non-princess follower into a proper princess
>>
>>49326795
Blue Blood Vial
>>
>>49326795

No way could that have naughty uses!

I think it should happen.
>>
>>49326623
Based on name, design, and what was put on the card they made, she was intended to be of the same race as Friar Courtier. I am perfectly fine with the nose, myself, but I agree with >>49326699 to the extent that we keep some degree of distance between their designs.
>>
>>49326862
>>49326847
Where/who should it be gained from, jabberwock princess is taken and she'd probably see it as making counterfeit princesses
>>
>>49325705
yeah that - doesnt really make sense

>>49325692
She doesnt really look p'orky without the pig nose, though it could do with a redraw i agree
>>
>>49326881
Just save it for expansion 3.
>>
>>49326896
Should just be: say goodbye to bacon and ham
>>
>>49326896
Don't be stupid. You can tell someone is based on a pig with skin tone, ears, and tail. The fucking nose doesn't make them a pig girl, you're just being stubborn.
>>
Suddenly, a new thread from behind!
>>49326995
>>
>>49326959
your the one who seems to be pretty stubborn here anon, im willin to work with ya, but you just seem angry
>>
>>49327094
I only have on major issue, which is the pig snout. It's not really working with me if you put your foot down on that, it's not like I'm complaining about literally any other idea as far as a redesign goes (outside of making her a genderswapped friar)
>>
>>49326514
Aw i like the pig snout too
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.