[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malifaux- "These puppets are too damned cute" edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 9

File: Viktoria.png (182KB, 350x361px) Image search: [Google]
Viktoria.png
182KB, 350x361px
Books:
https://mega.nz/#F!M9dyDTrI!eNYCwqvg4iPWy_z-M0P9dw

Book 1 - Basic Rules and first wave of updated (from 1st edition of malifaux) models
Book 2 - Second wave of updated models
Book 3 - Campaign system and new M2E models
Book 4 - not yet; if you have scans/pics please post.

Book 4 card pics: http://imgur.com/a/vJ5g0 https://imgur.com/a/tjdx4

Discord voice chat for malifaux chat and memery: https://discord.gg/xWkuFRz

Through the Breach Fated Almanac - Basic rules for the RPG set in Malifaux
Through the Breach Fatemaster Almanac - GM stuff for the RPG

>What is Malifaux?
Malifaux is a 32mm Skirmish Tabletop game, with a focus on completing several different objectives, while denying your opponent their objectives.

New Gaining Grounds Tournament Rules:
http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/114900-gaining-grounds-2016/

Last thread: >>49221901

Topics:
>what malifaux stuff are you doing this weekend?
>If wyrd started putting out the puppets again as legal proxies of models would you buy them?
>Which is your favorite puppet?
>>
>>49270195
Painting and playing a rematch game of Lilith's grow list vs. Perdita
>If wyrd started putting out the puppets again as legal proxies of models would you buy them?
Yeah probably.
I really like the Nurse myself. but the concept art for the misaki one looked great.
>>
>>49270195
Hopefully play my first real game with my brother so we can both learn the rules.
Those sound neat
No clue.
>>
File: Story+Encounter+cover.png (404KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Story+Encounter+cover.png
404KB, 600x600px
Just a reminder that we have a new global event

Why is the art so shit compared to the regular Malifaux stuff?
>>
>>49270531
How's the event work? Guessing you need to play down at the LGS?
>>
>>49270531
Aren't the art in the books paintings of the 3d renders?
>>
>>49270581
No, but to get a free miniature every other week you do.

Essentially play a story encounter with an opponent, and the winner submits the results online.
>>
>>49270531
Cause it's going to change over the course of the campaign.
>>49270581
you need to sign up with the wyrd forums and play games with another person who is also doing the event. You need to fill out a form saying who you were representing faction wise, your opponents faction and if you won or lost.

To avoid a bunch of people choosing the same faction and rofl-stomping the other factions bruteforcing a choice, the wins of the faction are going to be divided by the amount of players playing the faction. Meaning it's not the quantity of the players but the quality of the games that counts.
>>
>>49270603
>>49270633

Well that sounds like a ton of fun. I'm gonna have to jump in on that. Gotta represent those Gremlins.
>>
File: outcast-masters-von-viktorias.png (162KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
outcast-masters-von-viktorias.png
162KB, 500x472px
>>49270764
I'm still torn on what I want to rep since Neverborn is coming out of the goddamn woodwork in my meta. Seriously we did a callout to see who was going to represent and neverborn came out 6 strong, and one guild player announcing his intentions (he only owns the perdita crew and is pretty new to the game though)
I'm honestly torn. I want to pull something out that people won't expect and I think it's gonna be outcasts considering I own the entire faction sans Barrows. And it would give me a chance to put a dent into painting them.
>>
>>49271034
Do it.
I'm personality going gremlins or maybe ressers.
>>
>>49270195
Is Levi still top tier? I just bought his box, but I'm hearing the nerf hit him harder than intended.

Von Schill is pretty middling, so I don't want to be stuck with to lackluster boxes starting out.
>>
>>49270195
Do you mean the Puppet War minis, or Collodi's crew?
Or did they do other puppets?
>>
>>49270195
My tournament isn't until next week, so I plan on studying the strats and figuring out exactly which models to use for conquest purposes. I also want to get some more painting on my brother's 10T stuff.
I might, mostly to get a Vik of Blood proxy since mine lost the non-sword-carrying arm in a fatal shag carpet accident. Otherwise meh.
Not Collodi's as---Oh you mean puppet wars? I dunno.
>>
>>49271034
I'm repping outcast and will be pushing the jokester lady for Summer Slam.

I'm hoping for the longshot of having another Sister to replace the student of conflict who never sees play.
>>
>>49270195
Working on my Lilith crew. Babies and Tree People don't assemble themselves.
Why not.
Artwork wise, Lady Justice.
Never seen the minis though.
>>
>>49270603
>No, but to get a free miniature every other week you do.
You get the free mini if you participate in all five sessions, not one for each one you participate in.
>>
>>49270195

Nothing this weekend, but I'm running a tournament next weekend and starting up a campaign to coincide with the global event on Monday.

Hell yes

Lucius
>>
>>49270195
>>If wyrd started putting out the puppets again as legal proxies of models would you buy them?
Wait, is that a thing? I remember something about Puppets War models being legal proxies but never confirmed if that was official. Please tell me it's a thing.
>>
>>49270603
What free miniature?
>>
>>49272450
>Being this competitive about Malifaux
Please don't.
>>
Also a note for the global event. You are not faction locked. I, for example, am going to try and lead each character into a different faction to suit my nefarious needs.
>>
>>49275434
Should've chosen coop games instead if you don't like competition that much.
>>
>>49272450
He's not ezmode any more, so the tourneyfags are salty about losing their crutch.

He's still solid.

Also
>Von Schill is middling

Ok, kid
>>
>>49275472
I want Warmachine to leave.
>>
hey, potential new player here and I wanted to know if this game has "starter" boxes and if there is anywhere that can tell me how the starters play
>>
File: 00starter.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
00starter.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>>49275806
The game has a starter box that provides four models to two factions, a mini-rulebook that is also a slow build tutorial, two decks of cards, and two tape measures.

The booklet is really handy as a way to learn how to play and the models are mercs so they can be used in any faction you end up going to.
>>
>>49275897
I have no Idea what is in the two player box but I want to get into the guild and they seem to have a lower model count and they look cool to me. does the two player box booklet read about building into guild? and what armies are in the two player box?
>>
>>49275796
OK, Warmachine left. This is now a Warmachine-free thread.
also, you used up your only wish
>>
>>49275806
It has Master-based starters - usually a master + their totem + a heavy beater + 3 plain grunts. They tend to be a good starting point for building into that master.

>>49275961
Two-player box contain 4 models for Guild and 4 for Neverborn. All of them have the Mercenary trait so you can hire them out of faction at +1 cost. Personally I'd skip the big box and get something you like the look or potential playstyle of, unless you really want the decks/tapes.
>>
>>49276077
Whelp, there goes my gremlin/resser voodoo crew.
>>
>>49276118
I think, I'll go with the smaller guild box then, are there printed rule books or are they free online? I prefer printed to be honest.
>>
>>49276189
There are printed rulebooks and the rules are free online. The big books have fluff and unit stats, the small one is just rules.

Which Guild crew strikes your fancy?
>>
>>49276241
I'm looking at them now and to be honest I like three of them. The Guild's Judgement, the latigo posse and bound by law look really cool.
>>
>>49276284
https://schemesandstones.wordpress.com/2016/07/21/building-on-a-budget/

This might be a good place to look. Bear in mind that you can probably get a cheaper price on monkeysword or other dealers.
>>
>>49273520
Puppet wars minis

>>49273977
I take the student sometimes, I feel the main problem with her is that if she hands out fast she doesn't get to move, so it's usually better to bring oath keeper on something rather than spend the 4 stones to hire her.

>>49275124
They aren't legal for tourney play but so long as it's on the right base size and you let your opponent know I haven't met one who has a problem with the puppet proxies.
>>
>>49276284
>The Guild'sJudgement
Solid starter. Lady J is pretty easy to learn: walk up and hit people with your sword. Judge is a good all around hench and death marshals are good at doing schemes and have the incredibly powerful pine box. 27SS before upgrades.

>The Latigo Posse
Pretty elite crew. 32SS before upgrades. Perdita is one of the killier masters out there with good range, ignoring armor/cover, and a consistently damaging attack. Francisco is bro tier, buffing a model's defensive stats, moving friendlies around, and saving models from engagement, plus he hits like a truck. Bit on the fragile side, though. Nino is a decent sniper who can shut down interactions, Santiago is a bullet sponge who can have one or two brilliant turns, Papa is slow and dangerous but can make your models even more deadly or blow up a cluster of models, and the Nephilim is a great little totem that aids your mobility.

>Bound by Law
Definitely the hardest to start with. Lucius orders his minions around and pulls shenanigans with scheme markers, though he tends to be a bit resource intensive. Dashel supports other guardsmen and can now summon Guild Guard. Guild Guard are cheap bodies that can help with scheming, Lawyers are annoying models that punish your opponent for hurting you, and the scribe is a cheap body that can tie models down. Hard to learn, not terribly strong, and needs a lot of additions to work well, so I wouldn't recommend for a newbie
>>
>>49276463
Damn the is helpful. I don't know a lick of the rules but the models are pretty cool. Thank you
>>
Alright guys, so Outcasts is decided, Considering I own every master save for Parker in the faction and have a good grasp on the rules what master should I start practicing with? I've already gotten a few games under my belt with Misaki and those games ended with wins for me, I feel she's more playing 10T in outcasts though.
>>
>>49274499
what mini is it?
>>
>>49277149
She is crazy annoying with survivalist, cutpurse, and disguised. Jump around, filch soulstones, hit people, push out of engagement, can't be charged, and enjoy Hard to Kill and super healing.

Jack and the Viks are benefit a lot from gitting gud. Jack can control the board, Viks cam wipe it.

Tara takes a lot to learn, but can be very rewarding.

Which one have you enjoyed playing or just like the look of?
>>
>>49277272
I'll have to try disguised one of these days, I've got a list that is nothing but disguised models and snipers that I'm dying to try out.
I like all of their respective flavors honestly.
>>
>>49277618
Sorry, Didn't quite finish that thought.
>Jack
Love the CR7, we have a guy who is getting big into Daw right now, but I think I could probably run him based on the games I've played against him and mistakes I've seen made.
>Viks
Been wanting to run them for a while, almost played them in an escalation league but at 35 points with blood costing 10 to hire by herself I was getting trounced in my practice games.
>Hamlin
I'm kinda worried about games taking forever but I kinda want to play him in the near future.
>Schill
I've got a hell of an annoying sniper list for Schill and friends planned out.
> Misaki
Infiltrating Jorogumo is great, I've had great games with her in the past.
>Tara
Still trying to wrap my head around her, May bust her out once I get Hannah painted.
>>
>>49277243
They haven't said yet. I imagine that it will be an alternate figure of some sort.
>>
>>49278471
All that it says is a limited edition model.
>>
>>49270603
>No, but to get a free miniature every other week you do.
>>49274499
>You get the free mini if you participate in all five sessions

What?

From reading the announcement page, the top 3 Factions will get a new unit/character added at the end.
Where does free model come into it?
>>
>>49281520
Aaaand I saw a thing in the forums.
Why was that not smack in the middle of the announcement page, if they are trying to maximise the player base?

>From the Store page:

We ask is that you keep track of every player who plays in at least one event game during each section of the event (every two weeks). At the end, we'll send you an e-mail asking you how many players participated in every one of the 5 sections of the event.

If you do, Wyrd will send a store kit to your distributor which they will include in your next order. The store kit will include a variety of freebies and limited edition models, including one for each player who participated in the entire event (all 5 sections).*
>>
So, I haven't bought into Malifaux yet, but the Master that always really appealed to me was Lucius and I got scared away from playing him because according to the guys in my local scene he's unmitigated unplayable garbage. I've heard he's gotten a lot better recently by way of minions that synergize well with him, and I wanted to ask you guys

> 1) Is Lucius playable currently? Not competitive even; I just want to be able to win a game occasionally

> 2) If I want to start with him, what are the "must haves" to make him sing? I know the basic rules of the game but a lot of the complex interplay still eludes me.

Thanks!
>>
is there an epub version of the rulebook?
>>
>>49281612

To clarify, I like both Guild and Neverborn equally so faction doesn't overmuch matter.
>>
>>49281612
>1)
Yes, but he is still hard, not super beginner friendly
>2)
It depends on the faction. Witchling Thralls are a Guild model, so I would swing that way. That said get austringers, ,aybe riflemen, a doppleganger, mimics, and of course grab Witchling Thralls and Terracota Soldiers when they come out.
>>
>>49281625
No. Frankly a rulebook with set page sizes and frequent illustrations wouldn't make sense as an epub.
>>
File: IMG_20160910_174058692_resized.jpg (167KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160910_174058692_resized.jpg
167KB, 612x816px
Parker now has lazy man's hail of bullet markers.
>>
>>49281608

Is there any downside/extra work for the store?

Looking at the page and the sign-up sheet, they don't seem to want anything more than an attendance register and a few posters put up.

Any store owners/employees about with experience dealing with Wyrd?

I want to hassle my FLGS to do this, but if they're going to have to do a shitload of back-stage work it might not be the best.
>>
new guy back, what is the difference between fate and arsenal decks?
>>
>>49281861
Fate decks are the decks of numbered playing cards you use for flips.

Arsenal decks are boxes with all the stat cards for all the models in your factions.
My FLGS guy said they were now out of print, presumably so they can add the Wave 4 stuff to them, so be aware that you may not be able to get some factions', and they aren't truly complete.
>>
>>49281861
Arsenal decks are the 2nd edition cards for the first two books. They're there to help people who played in 1st edition get caught up with cards for stuff they already own.

Fate decks are the 54 card deck you use in play.
>>
>>49281931
>>49281919
got it. thank you.
>>
>>49281931
>They're there to help people who played in 1st edition get caught up
Does that mean they're not going to bere-printed?
Because that's shitty if so...
>>
>>49282136
Not by the company, but you can get them at wargame vault for waves 1 and 2. After that you get them from the actual box they came in or wargame vault as there are no more arsenal decks planned.
>>
>>49282136
Yup. They rolled out a different service to take its place though. Wargamevault does card prints on demand now.
>>
>>49281652

Cool! I was kind of thinking a gunline of two riflemen and Captain Dashel to soup them up, with a doppelgänger for versatility and Witchlings or Illuminated as my beaters.
>>
>>49282297
I've seen various folks say that postage to the UK is a bit much though.
The remaining decks only cost about £6 ($10?) at my FLGS, paying much more than that seems silly.
>>
>>49282289
>wargame vault for waves 1 and 2.
Does that mean that you can only get W3&4 cards in their boxes?
>>
can someone post parker barrows' upgrades?
>>
>>49282479
Wave 3 cards can be found, but unless you're proxying or using the old 1st edition metals, just get the boxes you want. Wave 4 cards have not been released yet on the vault.
>>
>>49282547
They're in the OP.
>>
Would you be willing to hire masters for like 20 SS - their cache? Any masters that would work well together?
>>
>>49285536
Ressers would generally work together for extra summon spam
>>
>>49285606
Wouldn't they just clash for crows and markers?
>>
>>49285536
Do you mean henchmen? In standard games you can only have one master, and you must play a 35SS game or higher to include a master (maybe 30SS but definitely not less).
>>
>>49285698
I mean masters as in hire McCabe for 18 SS.
>>
>>49285743
Your leader never costs any SS to hire. The cache is just what you get if you build a 50SS including models and upgrades.

The reason Henchmen get caches is that in smaller games, they can be leaders (and wouldn't cost anything) while in larger ones with masters, you have to pay for them.

Now in campaign games this is a little different. Is that what you're playing?
>>
>>49285869
The question is more a curiousity. "Would you be willing to hire masters for like 20 SS - their cache?" As in, build a three leader crew if you can manage. The gang is interested in whackey adventures and it's like one of the ideas we're toying with.

Start with your leader, make other masters optional hires. Would 20-cache be too much? Or too little? It's essentially 3 models, so that's quite a bit tradeoff, but.
>>
>>49285918
Ahhh I gotcha.

Well in the campaign rules, a master counts as having a cost of 15SS, so I think that's a better gauge of cost. There's no discount for Cache since it's assumed that that's a balancing factor.
>>
What is the average game size?
>>
>>49286355
50 soulstones
>>
>>49285606
Only a little they're going to be fighting over the sme resources.
>>
I FUCKING HATE spray on varnish.
Clouded up 3 models I was working on.
Tried to apply some paint on matt varnish cause the 'net said that would work, it didn't. So I had to repaint 4 hours of work in 2 hours, and it still doesn't look as good as it did.

So fucking mad I don't even want to work on my outcasts which I really need to start.
>>
Is it totally counter-intuitive to take Death Marshals with Sonnia? They don't synergize with her in any way but they seem to be a good general unit, scheme dropper, and most importantly they look dope. I was thinking about taking this for a small friendly 35ss force:
-Sonnia
-Purifying Flame
-Hopkins
-3x Death Marshals
-1x Witchling Stalkers

I played a game tonight which went well, but I am now considering dropping a marshal for a Witchling + Sonnia's summon upgrade
>>
>>49285918
I'd love to be able to play Somer and Nico together. Lol

I'd want to turn 3 gremlins into 6, turn kill then for 12 cards and 6 corpses. Then turn those into 6 mindless zombies. Then turn those into more cards and flesh constructs. Then next turn dump your hand to give them all reactivate.

>>49286142
Henchmen are 13 minus their pool. 20 gingerly doesn't sound far off.
>>
>>49288188
Summoning witchlings is bomb.

If you bump up the list later, is grab a witchling handler. Handing out burning makes summoning witchlings easier.
>>
I'm thinking about running the Crossroads 7 against the newer players in my meta. I feel like I might be beating up on them too hard Do they need to take their lumps or do you think the CR7 would be a good intro to 50ss games?
What faction would you run them as?
>>
File: Pandora Puppet.jpg (18KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pandora Puppet.jpg
18KB, 200x300px
>>49270195
>>what malifaux stuff are you doing this weekend?
I did nothing.
>>If wyrd started putting out the puppets again as legal proxies of models would you buy them?
I already use Dora as a Sorrow.
>>Which is your favorite puppet?
Pandora and Teddy.
Really wish I could remember where my Teddy got to.

Pic isn't mine.
>>
>>49270195
>>
>>49287554
>I FUCKING HATE spray on varnish.
Brand?
But this is why I've never varnished anything I painted.

>>49270195
Nowt this weekend, but next week hopefully a shedload of games and hardcores to celebrate Divergent Paths.

Where can I see the whole range of puppets with decent pictures?
I'd consider some for a Mannequin-heavy list, as a Colette player.
>>
Give me ideas for a campaign crew, please.
>>
>>49291722
>Where can I see the whole range of puppets with decent pictures?
Boardgamegeek.
>>
>>49292366
Mortimer and Sebastian. Chill and drop two canine remains a turn to run schemes and chew on your opponent. Maybe throw Rafkin in for pain shenanigans.

Or Widow Weaver and Teddy versus the world.

Or Hopkins and the burny stabby crew.
>>
Has anybody tried Hodgepodge/4 Horsemen Levi?
>>
>>49292946
I've played against it a few times. It struggles turn 2 as the riders are all squishy, but once they power up it gets interesting. Very low model count until Mech starts summoning.
>>
Anyone playing Throught the Breach?
Currently studying the rules and translating the important parts for those of my group who never managed to learn proper english *sigh*.

But how do you handle the destiny of the palyers? I've fiddled around with character creation a bit and some of the results are really abstract and nonsensical. How should I go about making sense of them to actually have stuff happen to my players where they could go with or against fate?
>>
>>49291722
I used krylon's clear matte
Which really pisses me off cause I usually have very few problems with any of their stuff.
>>
>>49293371
Basically it's abstract so you can draw it to a lot of different things that happen during the character arc. Just use any justification you need that vaguely fits.
>>
>>49293371
I'd dump it completely to be honest. PCs are going to feel special already with out resorting to randomly generated nonsense destinies.
>>
>>49293546
>>49293525
Hm, I'll think about it. I do wanna keep it since it, as long as it makes even a lick of sense, might help come up with some interesting hooks for each character.

Now character sheets. I've got the Into the Storm one from this thread and the fillable one from the Wyrd site. Which one should I go with? We are used to handle four or more sheets thanks to the dark eye, but if we can go down to just two pages that'd be even better.

Also purchased the Malifaux starter set. Can't wait to get into the game.
>>
>>49294071
Let us know what you think.
If you like it had as much as I do, you'll have a blast.
>>
>>49293429
I use Vallejo's bottle dropper varnish and it works fine.
>>
>>49292946
It's mostly a mid level fun/kidglove crew. Not hard to slow it down, pick one off early, and the low model count is quite the handicap.
>>
>>49293371
I'm getting ready to run a Savage Worlds game set in Malifaux. I backed Through the Breach, but I don't care that much for the mechanics. I treat the books as basically just big fluff sourcebooks for running it with other systems.
>>
>>49299065
I've thought about running it in other system to. What didn't you like about?
>>
>>49299220
Card-based resolution and I don't get along. Pretty much been that way since the days of the SAGA System. I also don't care for how mechanically heavy it seems for something that should be a little more action-y and fast-paced.
>>
>>49299396
Ah. I like the card based flipping. It sort of distorts the probability in a way i like. Ie your can only " roll" so low before high cards show up.

I really like the cheating in a set number too, instead if rerolls which could be an equally negative outcome.
>>
Just picked up the brewmaster and his crew. I've played malifaux once before. The models are really nice but how hard of a learning curve is there for these guys?
>>
File: 1431297797488.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1431297797488.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>49300782
Ha.

He's quite a challenge to even just make him work, let alone work optimally. That said though, he is so much fun.

Some tips; don't get sucked into relying poison and Drinking Contests; his Swill and Binge are absolutely amazing and what you should be focussing on. They basically makes the job of the rest of your crew easier, be it killing, scheming, engaging, etc.
>>
>>49300782
Unfortunately, one of the best models for Brewmaster comes in a different box. Trixiebelle has an attack that give poison equal to the amount that you beat the dual by. if you can get your hands on her she's awesome.
>>
>>49300782
>>49300876
I find I like playing him in gremlins, the common list I use him in is
The Brewmaster -- 3ss
+Binge - 1ss
Apprentice Wesley - 3ss
Francois LaCroix - 7ss
+Stilts - 1ss
+Dirty Cheater - 1ss
Lenny - 9ss
+I'll Love It And Pet It... - 1ss
Performer - 6ss
Rooster Rider - 6ss
Rooster Rider - 6ss
Trixiebelle - 8ss
+A Gun For A Lady - 1ss

List is mobile, has lots of lures and pushes and can deal damage like you wouldn't believe.
>>
So after my car troubles earlier today I finally got to the FLGS and got a game in against a new guy playing rasputina.
I brought up my lilith grow list, having had work all week and painting a commission for the better part of 3 days.
Strats and schemes were: Headhunter, Convict labor, Show of force, a quick murder, catch and release, and take prisoner
Again the grow list out preformed my opponent with Lilith slinging nekima and herself into rasputina on turn 2 and murdering her the next turn. I took a quick murder on his ice golem and convict labor which I didn't start gaining points for until turn 4, He took convict labor and Take prisoner on Lilith (I see it as a rookie mistake, as well as him not moving stuff to pick up head markers of his own stuff).
Game was a bloodbath over all which ended turn 5 8-0.

Grow list is gonna get put up for a little bit as I work on my outcasts for the Divergent paths event. Quite looking forward to getting around to some toys I haven't touched in a while. I've got misaki's crew all ready to go, what should I work on next? Viks, tara, Schill, Daw, or hamelin?
>>
>>49301056
I always play him TT.

Brewmaster - (3)
+Binge - (1)
Sensei Yu - (9)
+Wandering River - (2)
+Peaceful Waters - (0)
Yin - (8)
Izamu/Ototo - (10)
+Recalled Training/RT+Call of the Thunder - (1/2)
Monk of Low River (4)
Something punchy (8/9) Graves/Kang/LS/Ama
Something cheap (4/6) Tannen/TTB/Komainu/Fermented Monk

Basically, you make sure Brewie is always fast, Yin gives something a - to wp, and then you can either swill them for free+3 others or Binge their hand 4 times so they're just dry for the rest of the turn. Then you punch them in the face.

Perhaps not the most elegant process but when any model coming within 12" of the Brewmaster can get - -'d while an Izamu beats their face you put a fair amount of pressure on the field, especially if Yu can slingshot any model 10" across the board to make sure there's something punching them.
>>
So I lucked into the Ulix box for pretty cheap. I already got Somer, Mah, and Ophelia boxes plus Slop Haulers, Cranky, and a metal Warpig.

Would one box of Piglets be enough to get going with him?
>>
>>49301327
4-5 should be all you need unless you are hiring them.
>>
>>49301056
>>49301294
These are cool lists. I'm new to the game and just starting a campaign. I got The Bushwhackers and Closing time. But these lists have a bit of every box. That's a lot of money.

Given what I'm starting with, what advice can you give me on making a competitive list? I'm also getting s box of fermented river monks, because like the tri-chi. (But I got Bushwhackers for Trixie instead of getting Yu. Now I'm thinking about going full TT and getting Yu's box too. )
>>
>>49301458
I can really only give you advice on gremlins, as I'm new to 10T myself. But I will warn you now the Trichi "theme" doesn't win often. It's very gimmicky and actually pretty easily torn apart considering most people want to run both fingers AND the whiskey golem.
>>
>>49301516
I had that same idea! But reading everyone's lists I realized combos are more... Subtle. And rely on a lot of individual models not just big ones.
>>
>>49301583
I don't like fingers because he's 10ss for what he does, Whiskey I would like a lot more if he could shrug off long range better.
>>
>>49301618
I'm thinking about starting with Trixie and Fingers so I can shift my list later in the campaign. It's expensive, but, thoughts?
>>
>>49301458
>>49301583
Suggestions are largely gonna depend on which faction you're gonna play. I always suggest - if you're sure about starting malifaux - to get two masters and a small handful of extras. That should basically get you through most schemes if they both have their own niche. The Brewmaster is just one of those masters that requires that little bit more to really get him going.

You can easily swap some similarly costed models around for what you do have if you want - they'll generally be servicable unless you're up against hypercompetitive veterans.

At least for TT, there's not a single model in that list that doesn't do very well with other masters. If looking generally... Shen's box, Izamu, Yin, Lone Swordsman, TTB and Katanaka Snipers should be enough to carry you through most matches, and are all models you can easily use with any masters you might want to get later. For Gremlins, I don't know but Trixie's master's box seems like a good start. Do try to stick to one faction though. Really helps with future purchases.
>>
>>49301703
Again I'm not a huge fan of Fingers, if you are throwing trixy into the list I would recommend a performer as they can make the poison damage devastating. I would also recommend Lenny when you can get him because the damage on gun for a lady's ram trigger is pretty good.
>>
>>49301746
Thanks. That's my problem I like Brewie but deciding to go TT or Gremlin is hard. I'm still on the fence. Gremlins seem to be on the less complicated end of the spectrum. But...

Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>49301294
>>49301056
So are moon shinobi bad? I've really enjoyed painting the models and I don't want them to go sit on a shelf. And if they are bad, why?
>>
>>49302100
I don't use them myself, but they are good against ressers.
>>
What size base is aonius on?

and how do you guys normally build a tara list for outcasts?
>>
Thinking of playing either Ama no Zaku or Toshiro in an upcoming campaign, who should I go with guys?

I've just gotten the Jorogumo and want to give them a go, but other than that I'm not really sure what to play.
>>
>>49302584
What master are you aiming for?
>>
>>49302584
EIther are good. I would say toshiro to buff your buds, ama if you wanna go pure oni.
>>
>>49302597
Fucked if I know.
I currently own Misaki, Brewster and Shenlong, but I wouldn't mind picking up Yan Lo down the track.
I'm pretty keen on grabbing Asami when she's released too, but I have no idea when she'll be out for sale.
>>
>>49302622
Signs point to march
>>
>>49302551
Aionus is on a 40mm. And it depends on if I'm gonna run beast bomb or control.

The core of Beast Bomb Tara is:

Tara
-Obliteration Symbiote
-Dead of Winter
Karina
-Faces of Oblivion
Killjoy
-Oathkeeper
The Nothing Beast
-Void Shield
Death Marshal

Leaving 13 SS to play around with. For control I tend to set this as the core:

Tara
-Obliteration Symbiote
-Dead of Winter
-Eternal Journey
Karina
-Faces of Oblivion
The Nothing Beast
-Void Shield
Death Marshal
Aionus
Performer

Leaving 8 SS to play around with.
>>
>>49302622
Toshiro is a solid bet if you also have Komainu and Ashigaru. He'll also buff the Jorogumo so that's nice. Ama is also quite nice though I wouldnt pick her as a leader.
>>
>>49302672
Nice. I'm probably gonna go with beast bomb, with a couple of wretches or the scion of the void, since no one expects killjoy. Thinking about adding the scion of the void or some wretchs to that list.

Also can Tara copy killjoy's axe while he's "hiding"?
>>
>>49302735
If she takes Eternal Journey, yes.
>>
>>49302735
Oh, and I forgot: If you don't have any resser models for Karina to summon with Faces (punk zombies and guild autopsies, specifically), then drop her and spend the five points on something else.
>>
>>49302756
I have the entire resser faction. So....yeah.
If you weren't gonna run her though what would you stick in her place. Lets assume I'm going with beast bomb and I have 18 points open.
>>
>>49302808
I'd look at either a Convict Gunslinger with Oathkeeper or Hans with Oathkeeper for the first set of points, then probably two wretches and leave the rest to fill in soulstones in the pool.
>>
>>49302843
Not a fan of the scion?
Or Hannah?
>>
>>49302879
Hannah is good but the model count in beast bomb is low enough as it is. That said, if you want, you can take her over the shooty model and keep the wretches. I've also used her well on non-killjoy beast bomb lists via copying pine box on Bishop or Taelor while the death marshal boxes up NB.

The Scion...I'm still not sure what niche it fills in a Tara crew, and with as many high value models as you tend to buy with her, I haven't found a good list to jam the scion into. That said I have not playtested the model out, so if you already have it you may know something I don't.
>>
>>49302933
Nah I just have the scion and I was wondering.

I've got like most of the outcasts and the factions in general anything else you'd recommend?
>>
>>49302963
For Tara? You can always play around with other beaters (Taelor, bishop, alyce) or do some silly stuff like stealing the freikorps specialist or trapper guns. Tara's fun, but I play her a lot more as Resser these days. Bete noire is my bad decisions waifu.
>>
>>49303074
Oh, there's also the minibomb list, which runs four desperate mercs and knowledge of eternity. Ping them for + and fast, then unbury and thrown them into melee.
>>
>>49303074
>bad decisions waifu
Stealing this
>>49303097
that's kinda cute
>>
So how is vonschill usually run? I know it's generally considered Outcast's "shooting" crew. but is it really as simple as taking 2 trappers, a librarian or two and a bunch of Freikorpmen?
>>
Bump from the brink
>>
>>49304451
Take him, a bunch of Freikorps, and run in a ball up the table. Brutal in stuff like Turf War. Strongarm, Hannah, and the man himself.
>>
>>49275961
Grab the two player set and whatever Guild box you most like the look of - that's 50ss (standard game size) crew, and you can build from there.
That's the easy way - otherwise you can look into what models you most like more and just grab a rulebook, tape measure, fate deck, guild box and 1 or 2 supporting boxes.
>>
I thought the renders looked like shit, but after assembling them, I really like the sanctioned spellcasters. Besides the lolbelles bubble I'm not sure what to do with them.
>>
Divergent Paths has begun, let's get rolling.

http://www.wyrd-games.net/divergent-paths
>>
>>49309139
I'm so ready for this. Think I'll play a game this Thursday at my FLGS and I'm playing Resseranon on vassal for another.

I'm shooting for the lady for Outcasts, and not sure who to push for the others.
>>
>>49309139
Man, the Trickster one looks insane.
>>
>>49309139
I feel like outcasts are getting the short end of the stick here. Getting shot in the back, stolen from, or both in the case of the trickster.

>>49309409
I'm glad they brought blind deployment back though. That shit is hilarious. Means I probably need to bring a viks or tara crew though.
>>
>>49310026
Blind Deployment led to a funny situation in one tournament I went to where Hoffman was surrounded by three PUnk Zombies and all his constructs were on the other side of the table.

I got an arcanist player in my local meta who can't stand blind deploy, but she is also prone to excessive AP. A for funsies game of Parker vs Sandeep ended up taking two and a half hours because she spent that long on each activation.
>>
>>49310098
Jesus

Oh shit
I could run jorogumo misaki in outcasts because I won't need smoke and shadows I could even run 4 of the fucks.
>>
>>49309139
Haven't read through them all yet.
Ressers and Gremlins seem the most interesting fo the Trickster.
>>
>>49310177
Hoffman didn't live long is what I'm saying. He'd never meet up with the lady from the Wave 4 book.
>>
>>49310307
I was saying jesus more at the 2 1/2 hour game.
>>
>>49310325
Oh it was awful! I forgot that she had that problem since she was out the game for about...six months after she broke up with the guy who got her in the game.

What stuck a burr in my sides was when I was down to two models (parker and the doc) and ran out of activations and she still hummed and hawed over her actions.

That's what I get for running a box crew + other things. couldn't deal with armor AND incorporeal.
>>
>>49310405
yeah, we've got a new player who plays dreamer like that. we're trying to break him of that habit, our local club has instituted "death clocks"
>>
>>49309139
These all look like a lot of fun.
I hope the Man goes ressers, I want another model that summons stuff.

Also hoping the kid goes Gremlins, every kid deserves a giant pet chicken.
>>
>>49310462
>Also hoping the kid goes Gremlins, every kid deserves a giant pet chicken.

I've never wanted to support the green tide harder. If I got to choose I'd want Trickster as Outcast (biased choice), Kid as Gremlin, and Man as Neverborn. I don't want him to fall to Lynch's addictions :(
>>
>>49310490
Gunna see if I can't get some friends into the game, play Hardcore Henchmen+the Story rules for some quick games.
>>
I just noticed...I haven't read anywhere where the breach is actually located earth-side.
I'm guessing USA but where exactly?
>>
>>49310568
Good luck Anon! Let us know how it works.
>>49310690
I think we won't get the exact answers until The Other Side, if even then. But my gut says London, New York, or Western Town X
>>
>>49310690
>>49310711
I got the impression it was somewhere in europe, because the fluff mentions some stuff about the French Army and the Ortegas are from Spain, not Mexico.
>>
>>49310711
Oooh, so it hasn't been stated yet? Interesting.
I might pull something out of my butt for our Through the Breach game then.
Even thinking about having the first session be part of the first time the breach was opened.
Have the players explore the world blissfully unaware and then have them be violently murdered by hordes of neverborn. One of them might even end up as the 'OURS' corpse.
And then head in 100 years later with new characters.

Maybe the breach is located at Stonehenge? Or some other druid/mystic real world location?
>>
>>49310823
In the first TTB game I ran, I started it off with the breach being in London and the party waiting for their train to help a matronly figure who rescued them as children. Chargen was done by a set of four identical fortune tellers compelling them to come to their respective booth for their fortunes.
>>
>>49310690
I believe it's in Through the Breach somewhere that Santa Fe is better known as Breachtown.

I always thought it would be in the southern US, probably Mississippi. Wouldn't want to set off a giant magical explosion near large cities, now would we?
>>
>>49310690
In one of the Through The Breach Penny Dreadfuls it says that the Breach is in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Which makes sense, considering Perdita walked to the train station from her home in Mexico.
>>
Since I'm currently translating the stuff into german, I'm currently caught up on the difference between the 'Indentured Servant' and the regular Servant on the station card.
What exactly is the difference between the two?
>>
>>49311103
An Indentured servant is someone who was forced into servitude due to debt, while a servant is your run of the mill butler/coachman/maid/etc.
>>
>>49311103
Do you mean Peon vs Minion?
>>
>>49311103
Indentured Servants are people who have sold themselves into a sort of psuedo slavery to pay off debts.
>"Indentured Servant' and the regular Servant on the station card.
I'm not sure what you mean. the difference between "Minion" and "Peon"?
>>
>>49311176
>>49311170
>>49311167

Oh no no, I meant for the Through the Breach chargen, sorry.

But thanks, I get the picture now.

Also translating stuff is hard...especially coming up with translations for made-up names that get the point across but aren't too literal...
>>
>>49311251
I remember, the anon who was translating everything for a Through the breach game.

I hope your friends enjoy it, it sounds like an awful amount of leg work.
>>
>>49311363
But right now I'm still motivated and I aint even got the books yet, so once I'll be able to read and poop at the same time, it's gonna be another motivational blast.
>>
>>49270195
Anybody have any advice for pre-built lists for introduction games?

I was thinking about 20pts with Henchmen in the lead, sorta like Hardcore Henchmen.
>>
>>49312405
Use the starter sets minus the master and the totem.
That should about do it.
>>
>>49312628
I was thinking about that.
>Mortimer and Punk Zombies
>Sybille and Belles
>Francois and Kin
etc
>>
>>49312833
That's at least the easiest way to do it.
You should skip the Dreamer set though. That one doesn't work well with that set up.
>>
>>49312913
Or Kirai
>>
>>49313043
Or Yan Lo.

Or a lot of sets really.
>>
>>49270195
Couple of newb questions, Since Leap ignores models, do those models still get disengaging strikes?
>>
>>49312405
There's always the starter box, works pretty well for demos.

Otherwise, yeah, crew box vs crew box would work with some exceptions.

I always liked Seamus vs Lady J
>>
>>49313154
The only thing the procs a disengaging strike is a walk action, so no.
>>
>>49313248
Thanks! I was under the impression all moves, including charges did.
>>
>>49313154
Other newb question.
Can you spend the stones in a Henchmen's cache when hiring models? Or is it only for soul stone caches when the game starts?
>>
>>49313498
Caches aren't used when hiring and only the leader's cache is used during the game.
>>
>>49313379
Nope, pushes and placements are get out of jail cards. Charges on the other hand, are straight blocked by engagement, so you can't even declare a charge if you are engaged.
>>
Do you guys think that it would be better to chose a crew box that contains a henchman?

It seems to me that most of them lack of it and usually they are the more expensive models where you have to buy them separately.

And they are a must for a campaign and less SS games.
>>
>>49313644
I meant when a henchmen is running the crew.
But I think I got what you mean.

>>49313663
But things like the Pig charge, or other charges that state they can be made while engaged don't allow for disengaging strikes right?
>>
>>49313714
That's correct, so things like Von Schill can charge out of melee with no problems because only walk actions provoke disengaging strikes and he is explicitly allowed to make charge actions while engaged.
>>
>>49313711
It'll depend on which crew and your gaming group. Some crews like henchmen, some don't, and they aren't any more or less necessary than enforcers. For campaigns it'll only matter if your group runs them a lot.
>>
>>49314121
Running a campaign was my idea to get some of my friends try this game. So I'd need at least 2 gaming crews.
My only 100% choice so far was Shill and his outcast but I realised there is no henchman included.
(I tried to start by completing minis only from crew boxes. So 2 masters instead of 1 maste and separate minis).

Too bad.
>>
>Live in large metroplex
>Largest concentration of malifaux players is like 50 minutes to the northeast
>Social media group is incredibly unfriendly and unsociable

It's kind of shit situation familia.
>>
>>49314935
That sucks. Any other gamers/friends close by you can try and recruit?

I'm trying to get some buddies involved, but I think they're more RPG nerds then wargaming. Might end up playing through the breach.
>>
>>49315119

I find having a spare Gremlin crew helps for this. Even though on paper they take some finesse and planning, a lot of people dig their shtick, and they can luck into some explosive plays that make the player feel really good.
>>
>>49315119

I've got a bud who plays, but we're both sort of waist deep in warmachine. Especially with me being a PG and all that jazz (soon to retire I'm sure)
>>
>>49310433
>, our local club has instituted "death clocks"
Played my first on-the-clock game today.
It was a valuable educational experiencefor both me and my opponent - really drives home the importance of knowing your cards and decisive play.
Made a lot of awful errors, nearly scraped a draw out, but in the end I think the biggest failure was still not learning when to Stone, and for what.

Also my first 50ss game.
Shit's hard to keep track of, senpai.
>>
>>49316006
It can be, but it's a worthy experience. It's why I've found tournament games so much more satisfying and useful to my growth. I got a goal to play in NOVA next year and I want to make a decent showing.
>>
>>49316109
I don'tknow if it will necessary help tighten up my game very quickly, but I certainly got into the habit of doing more mental work ahead of time, knowing that the clock was ticking.
We each had 90 minutes on the clocks, not including crew selection, he ran out during turn five, I had four minutes left, but there was a lot of slack time keeping and rules checking.
Whole thing ended up taking three and a half hours, give or take ten.

It's not something I'm going to do a whole lot once I've got my crews sorted a little more cleanly, but I think it's probably something should do at least every now and then just to get an idea of how fast/slow they play, and where they can afford to trim the fat a bit.
>>
>>49316368
That's actually what I've been doing. I'm reviewing my cards and limiting myself to two masters (Parker/Viks), so that I can spend less time humming and hawing.

In fact, I'm strongly considering selling my Tormented/Daw crew as a big fat lot since it's a combination of professional work and my own less than professional ones. (I'm looking at you metal Papa Loco who has no head)
>>
File: thishasnobusinessbeingfunny.png (168KB, 491x349px) Image search: [Google]
thishasnobusinessbeingfunny.png
168KB, 491x349px
I love A Wyrd Place's facebook group sometimes.
>>
File: McMornings Assistants.png (438KB, 294x699px) Image search: [Google]
McMornings Assistants.png
438KB, 294x699px
So i'm debating running d20 with WoW setting and using the Scourge as antagonists or Through The Breach with Ressurectionists being the main antagonists. So i'm wondering if Quarantine book is worth its pricetag and if the stuff in there is any good, also wondering if the Bayou book is as good, better or worse than quarantine 'cause Gobbos/Gremlins thanks to pathfinder have become my second favorite faction.

Also has the lore on the Ressurectionists changed between 1st and 2nd edition? If I remember right the only "good" ressurectionist was Molly.

Also nurse cause, hello nurse.
>>
>>49316625
I can quite honestly and easily say that Under the Quarantine is amazing! Not only is the chargen tarot really really fun and full of flavor, but the classes are awesome! And it does add alchemicals that can be built and bought which is so stupidly useful.
>>
>>49316625
Now that Kirai is coming down off of her vengeance rampage, she's become I bit more vigilante-like, killing would be rapist and such. I'd probably put her slightly on the good side if the spectrum.

I don't have the new book but Reva is apparently a social champion of the undead, believing they should be respected and protected...so she might slant a bit good as well.
>>
>>49317395
I heard there's some new fluff about the Brewmaster interacting with TT? Does anyone have anything interesting on that?
>>
>>49317503
Well, the Brewmaster was given weapons by the TT to set up a fight between a gremlin family and the Guild and he's starting to feel regret about letting the Gremlins be tools, so he ditched the weapons with a family that needs help defending themselves.
>>
>run Toni Ironsides up near almost all of my opponent's crew.
>pop defensive stance and the frontline leadership taunt ability
>give her protection of metal
>opponent charges with that neverborn demon chick with three inch reach
>4 damage, counter attack and take 1 from black blood
>next flip I spend a soulstone to incur negative damage flip, on top of their already negative damage flip
>they flip red joker and deal 10 damage
>soulstone prevent
>flip a 1
Red Joker triggers me harder than the black joker ever will.
>>
>>49318130
Not. Ever.
Black Jokers are basically: Oh you needed to flip that 2? Ha. You just need one more damage huh? Woops. I can live with auto succeed. I cannot with auto-fail. Though I honestly feel the game would be better without jokers.
>>
>>49318253
It's just stupid that you can have your opponent at a double negative flip and they can deal max+min damage.
I suppose auto-missing sucks just as much, but sometimes I feel like that's less cataclysmic than auto-gibbing.
>>
>>49318302

It's a balancing factor to stop people from stacking positive or negative flips like a monster.

Once you start getting better at counting cards it will be easier to guess when it's coming and plan your flip stacking accordingly.

>>49318253

That's why I usually stone for cards and try to fish the Black Joker into my hand and keep it there all game.
>>
>>49318379
Actually when I looked at his deck I pretty much knew it was coming soon, I was just hoping he'd flip it for an attack instead of damage. I just needed Ironsides to tank at least two or three dudes since I had a Rail Golem with plenty of fire and a hand full of relatively high books ready to clean up. I probably could've done just fine had I continued with the game, but a red joker into losing your master just tilted me so hard I scooped.
>>
>>49314935
Have you contacted the henchman? We're usually pretty good about helping out.
>>
Putting together Yan Lo's box.
I've never been this frustrated. Fucking chaki's ribbon.
>>
>>49318920
I love everything about malifaux except making the damn models.
>>
>>49318920
This was me but with Dead Doxies a few days ago. Just fucking why Wyrd? WHY?
>>
>>49318995
The models are great, once you get all the tiny pieces together.
>>49319045
Some of the decisions make no damn sense. Why is Yan Lo's beard is own piece?
>>
>>49318434
You didn't take Iron determination?
>>
>>49319511
After googling that...My cards were in a mess, and I must've missed it (I don't play too often, something I'm trying to change.) Boy I sure wish I didn't miss it. I should probably organize my cards so that doesn't happen again.
>>
>>49319548
I take the time to put all my cards in a folder, one of my regular opponents just shoves them into a bag and watching him struggle to find cards every game I'm fine with taking the extra time to keep them organized.
>>
So thinking more on the Jorogumo list for outcasts.
I'm currently thinking
Misaki
-Cutpurse, Stalking bisento, and survivalist-4
3x jorogumo-27
Hodgepodge effigy-4
Which leaves me with 15 stones to play with.
It's gonna be blind deployment so I picture no matter where cards are set up there is going to be a scrum somewhere on the table, which is the reason Yamazako isn't currently in the list.
What would be another good model or two to throw into the list?
>>
>>49319717
Ronin can't be charged. Freikorpsman aren't bad. Maybe Rusty and a Freikorspmann
>>
>>49319791
If I switched over to disguise misaki I could run two ronin and really make the list annoying.
>>
Misaki -- 5ss
+Cutpurse - 1ss
+Survivalist - 1ss
+Disguise - 2ss
Hodgepodge Effigy - 4ss
Jorogumo - 9ss
Jorogumo - 9ss
Jorogumo - 9ss
Ronin - 6ss
Ronin - 6ss
>>
A store near me is having a tournament soon, 100SS list for the whole day including upgrades and stuff you might want to summon then you just pick 50SS worth of stuff per game, please tell me i'm not the only one who thinks this is stupid?
>>
>>49320481
That sounds fucking bizarre
>>
>>49320481
>>49320508
I guess it helps newer players out?
>>
>>49320524
Speaking as a new player, not especially. I don't think I own 100SS worth of stuff, and I still wouldn't know what anyone else's things really do
>>
>>49320481
100ss pool, 50ss games doesn't sound that odd - it serves to protect newfriends from people that own the whole faction and would therefore have better options.
>>
>>49320818
I just don't like that summons count towards the 100SS limit. Part of the appeal of summoners, at least to me, is the massive amount of flexibility they give and if i've got to decide what I plan to summon literally hours before the game it just doesn't sit right with me.
>>
>>49320885
I agree. I've heard of tournaments with set pools to buy models from, but I don't think summoning was ever part of it.

Other then Ressers, I don't think it's going to mess with other factions much.
>>
>>49321070
It will certainly mess with specific masters.

Hamelin would need to set aside something like 30+ points to have the option to summon multiple rats, catchers, and kings. Even if cut back to four rats, one rat catcher, and one rat king that's like 22 points right there.

In Arcanists Ramos needs to earmark 12 points for just three spiders, and realistically you'll want something like five potential spiders plus maybe a swarm. 28 points gone.

Marcus only needs to set aside points for Myranda's shapeshifting, but it's still kind of dumb. Any Arcanist that wants the Mech. Rider will pay a ton of extra points for that, though. The faction also just got Sandeep.

Levi needs to seriously consider investing some of his pool points in Aboms or the Desolation Engine, and the Dust Storm eats 6 points by itself if you want A&D.

Dreamer gets basically hosed. He's a pretty versatile summoner and chopping into your pool for Stitched, Alps, Lelu + Lilitu, Madnesses, etc.. is going to be expensive. Don't even think about bringing Tannen to summon Teddies.

Karina kinda falls under Resser summoning, but she's an option for Outcasts too. Just bringing one of even half the models on her list is a good chunk of points.

Asami can potentially summon multiple Jorugumo, but that will eat up your model pool like crazy. Toshiro's summoning is a lot less exciting under these rules too.

Even Gremlins have Som'er and Ulix, who do a fair bit of summoning. At least their summoned models are pretty cheap, though.

There's a lot of summoning across pretty much every faction except Guild, and a 100ss cap on your model pool is a pretty serious limitation on all of it.
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.