[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No one in your game group has a British accent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>No one in your game group has a British accent
>>
I don't want to make this weird anon but I am British.
>>
>>49266556
What if they have a french accent?
>>
>>49266556

Why is that negro smoking crack in plain view of those Christians?
>>
>>49266695
I don't see any crosses.

Anyways, does the bible even say not to do drugs?
>>
>>49266695

>Negro

Dude, that's the British man, can't you tell by the skin color?
>>
I am French and I speak English with a British accent.
It's been six and a half years since I last roleplayed in English, and last time was in the UK, so it wasn't weird. But I guess things could get a bit bizarre if I went to the US and found a group.
>>
>>49266556
Actually one of them is a Londoner
>>
>>49266712

>Does the bible even say not to murder prostitutes before eating them?
>>
>>49266556
>Putting your tower of falling blocks this close to your open doje container.
MISTAKES WERE MADE
>>
>>49266556
My wife is Aussie.

It gets really confusing because she keeps referring to the "Gahds" and sometimes she means gods and sometimes she means guards.
>>
>>49266926
Are you sure she isn't just retarded.
>>
>>49266974
Ah that's a common mistake, but Down Syndrome and Down Under are actually two separate things.
>>
File: 1292033788872.gif (286KB, 384x286px) Image search: [Google]
1292033788872.gif
286KB, 384x286px
>>49266556
It took me a while to realize why they had a painting and a light fixture installed so close to the floor. It's a split level "flat". Either that or stoner logic.

Also,
>Does the bible let you summon bears to murder children who taunt your baldness?
>>
>>49266556
Seriously though, having some europeans in your group can make stuff feel a lot more immersive at times.
>>
>>49266556
>smoking when playing dread
bit unwise desu
>>
>alright Barry, what are you playing?
>AWRIGH' WELL AHM PLEHIN WOHNNA EM BLADDY WHIZZERS N S'POR' TH PAR'Y WI BIBBI'Y BOBBI'Y BOO SPELLCAHSTIN 'IS NAME'S GONNA BE RUMBLY DUMBLES AND 'E'S GONNA ENJOY EA'IN' THE STUMPERS O GOBBOS MATE OOH ECK
>please don't hurt me
>>
>>49266775
Yes to the murder and adultery/wedlock. Not sure if it says anything about cannibalism.
>>
>>49267226
Just finished watching Gotham and that middle line is an appropriate depiction of their Alfred Pennyworth.

And I'm English.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.