/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tavern Rpg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: PicsArt_05-07-03.06.00.jpg (145KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-07-03.06.00.jpg
145KB, 2048x1536px
I'm going to run a 1 on 1 session(s) where the premise is that the player is the owner of a tavern in a high fantasy setting set in 3.PF
I need good events that would trouble a tavern owner
I.E
>The town guard starts investigating your tavern for cult activity
>You have to secure a shipment of dwarven ale for a dwarvish emmisary who plans to stay at your tavern
>Rats in the basement!
>Orcs have overtaken your city and you have to keep serving them drinks to stay alive

Shit like this.
Go!
>>
>Drunken wizard causing trouble for patrons
>Very popular bard coming to play in your tavern, prepare thyself for crowds
>Lady telling sob story about ex is a red dragon, and she's starting to get more pissed off as the story goes on
>Inventory is running through quicker than usual, one of the staff?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 221x228px
>what's a good idea for the BBEG?
I'm thinking a variation on pic related
A government representative trying to find any way to shut down your tavern because of a performed slight against him
Lawful Evil
>>
>If there wasn't a cult in the tavern before there is one now
>Temple of [god] opened next door, they keep protesting your "den of sin"
>Temple of [god] opened next door, rowdy revelers causing problems
>King Asshole, Lord of Dick Mountain wants to buy your tavern.
>>
>>49227788
Thanks, writing this down.
>>49227853
This too
>>
>Rival tavern opens up inside your tavern
>OH FUCK THAT'S A DEITY
>Drunken Fighter complaining about how he is no longer on the journey to defeat the Evil One because a Wizard keeps on outshining him in every way.
>>
>>49227885
Taking the third one

There's a lot of potential for nifty NPCs here too, any ideas are heartily appreciated

Basically I'm trying to make a table of NPCs and events that get rolled at the beginning of each session, so each session is treated like a one shot.
I assume it will keep my player entertained.
>>
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Night_Shift

For even more bizzare rezults don't adapt these events. Group of weirdly clothed guys arrive in a large, magical vehicle and demand some kind of "gas" from you.
>>
>>49227718
>carelessness of one of the customers causes the tavern and 70% of the city to get burnt down to the ground
>the local lynch mob blames this on the PC
that should trouble the tavern owner, OP. make this your endgame.
>>
Get the plot sypnosis of various Cheers episodes, that should help.
>>
>Dwarves on their way to join the colony of Boatmurdered.
>A Monk and a Fighter get into a grappling contest
>Halfing who claims to be an "Acrobat" seems to be counting more and more gold coins whenever you look at his table
>>
>Why is the ground shaking?
>The roof is leaking and you just got it repaired
>Hostage situation. You're the hostage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.