[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alignment Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Jack Sparrah.jpg (7KB, 183x184px) Image search: [Google]
Jack Sparrah.jpg
7KB, 183x184px
This guy is pure NE
>Was fine with selling 100 souls to save his own
>Constantly selfish and dismissive of others throughout much of the first 3 movies (Didn't watch the others, 3 was bad enough for me).
>Fine with killing if it serves his purposes.
>Muh moral compass metaphor
>>
File: sister miriam.png (606KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
sister miriam.png
606KB, 1185x1029px
This girl is pure LG
>Every life matters, no matter if they are a burden to the community
>Constantly concerned with the lost souls of the other factions
>Strikes quickly, to minimize the pain of her victims
>Serves as a moral compass for humanity
>>
File: Dirty Harry.jpg (4KB, 161x108px) Image search: [Google]
Dirty Harry.jpg
4KB, 161x108px
>>49227029
Don't know who that is but here's a LE guy

>Shoots first
>Takes a snide kind of pleasure from his victims knowing they're beaten
>On the side of the law, but bends it to breaking point, a case could be made for NE
>Tortures to find vital information
>Likeable despite all this
>>
LG Badass right here.
>Adheres to his word.
>Refuses to break law and order despite the institution he swore an oath to no longer existing.

>Dedicated to the greater good, but refuses to compromise morals in order to attain.

>Offers diplomacy and compromise until such a time his enemies blatantly refuse.

>Instrumental in saving the world and helping rebuild it in the aftermath.
>>
>>49226862
He actually worked for the navy and quit because he didn't like shipping slaves.
Turns out morality has nuance!
>>
>>49226862
He seems like a CN, kind of type. (But because hero of movie, good is always an option)

>>49227264
LN? Maybe LG.
>>
>>49226862
I'd say he's CN more than anything. He's self serving, but he doesn't go out of his way to harm people. Really, he doesn't even really value treasure or anything, what he really values is his freedom. The Navy was after him because he freed the slaves he was transporting, Jones was after him because Jack owed Jones his soul (and by extension, his freedom). Hell, the whole reason Jack wanted the Pearl back so badly was that it represented freedom to him, he even said as much to Elizabeth.
>>
>>49227611
Uh huh. Is this before or after the mutiny and releasing a known terrorist?
>>
>>49226862
He's chaotic neutral with maybe some tinges of good.
The reason he has to collect 100 souls is because he made a pact with davy jones to save 100 souls.
In the second film there are several lines of dialogue about how anti-slavery he is.
At the end of the third movie he could have become immortal but gave it up to save will turner.
>>
File: 1442061869833.png (561KB, 595x590px) Image search: [Google]
1442061869833.png
561KB, 595x590px
Strong LN right here

>Has a code of ethics that he follows, is a freak with a strong disdain for cookie cutters
>is a mentor and almost father like figure to Jason
>very aggressive to people he doesn't know very well
>just wants to be huge n' freaky

Tom Platz of abs
>>
>>49232261
>disdain for cookie cutters
>giant roid gut
You gotta work on your bait bro its pretty low quality
>>
>>49232261
That can't be healthy, looks like his intestines are moments from exploding.
>>
>>49233225

It's not bait

Lenny is very vocal in his hate for cookie cutters and he views his protruding roid gut as the biggest, strongest and freakiest set of abs on earth
>>
>>49233524
Oh dear sweet jesus its true wtf dude
>>
>>49226862
I think he's clearly Chaotic Neutral. He's selfish (neutral) and dishonorable (chaotic) in a harsh and ruthless environment. If the world around him were more gentler and more civilized and he still behaved the exact same way, you might be able to convince me that he's evil.

>>49227264
Dirty Harry is definitely not Lawful. I'd say it's between True Neutral and Chaotic Neutral. I'd lean towards the latter, thinking that any lack of Chaotic-ness merely comes down to the strictures of his job. It's sort of like how a guy in the army isn't automatically lawful because he follows a regimented pattern of behavior, since that's something the military has forced on him.
>>
>>49234133
>I'd say it's between True Neutral and Chaotic Neutral. I'd lean towards the latter
To expanded on this, Harry is pretty much the textbook definition of a maverick cop who plays by his own rules.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.