[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>weak quiet kid thats bullied in school but gets cool strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (42KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 223x310px
>weak quiet kid thats bullied in school but gets cool strong powers and kills his bullies and becomes a cool silent handsome stealthy mage and travels to cool fantasy worlds and has sex with hot fantasy characters and is more powerful than anyone else

Is Jace the most cringeworthy self-insert in all of fiction?
>>
Boning Lil didn't work out well.

He also got bullied by cursed Garruk.

Also, he literally doesn't remember his childhood.
>>
this picture makes me so goddamn hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Jace Beleren is known to be THE most hung guy in the Magic multiverse, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like a quietus spike", with gargantual thickness that would rival garruk and ajani. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed lili's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Jace barely able to force it past the knob, and liliana moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Jace's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
>>49221835

How the fuck is that card balanced? It is LITERALLY better than Cancel
>>
>>49224427
That's why it hasn't been in standard since the nineties.
>>
File: 103.jpg (98KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
103.jpg
98KB, 312x445px
>>49224427
Oh my sweet summer child.
>>
Jace seems like too much of an autist to get laid. I'm surprised Wizards hasn't tacked on a gay plotline for him to make him the ultimate progressive gary stu.
>>
>>49224427
Kek, first block huh?
>>
File: 1375696222109.png (17KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1375696222109.png
17KB, 208x250px
>>49225117
>twinky Jace gets pounded by Dark Garruk and his herd of BIG BLACK BEASTS
>>
>>49225117
He's staying at home on Ravnica working with Lavinia and Gideon, who is a beefcake from Theros to contrast Jace's twinky-ness.
What I'm saying is that the girls are going to get home to find Gideon chilling on the couch while Lavinia and Jace both slobber all over his spear.
>>
File: putting up with boner.jpg (62KB, 253x750px) Image search: [Google]
putting up with boner.jpg
62KB, 253x750px
>>49222397
>>
>>49221835
>cool
Jace is a fucking nerd in-story.
>silent
Jace literally can't stop talking in-story.
>handsome
Jace looks scrawny and meek in-story. Gideon is the handsome one.
>stealthy
More than 2/3rds of the cast easily see through his illusions in-story.
>and travels to cool fantasy worlds
Every planeswalker does this including the creepy lizard man, the ugly demon, and the angry lion person.
>and has sex with hot fantasy characters
I think it's vaguely implied he had sex with Liliana once, but she's a creepy 200 year old necromancer who was using his attraction against him.
>and is more powerful than anyone else
Jace is bar none the weakest on the Gatewatch and quite possibly the weakest current planeswalker in MtG. So many enemies utterly neutralize his illusions or walk right through his defenses, he accomplishes next to nothing. I can't name off-hand an enemy that Jace has managed to defeat in an even match, and against Ob Nixilis it took everything he could to not get killed in a single blow. (He only managed to downgrade that into "get knocked out in a single blow".)
>>
>>49221835
Except the entire second half of that statement is wrong. He's working at a job he hates while having to deal with his ex, being constantly emasculated by Gideon, and just got done being mind raped about two months ago
>>
File: Tragic Arrogance.png (127KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Tragic Arrogance.png
127KB, 223x311px
>>49225227
>Lavinia and Jace both slobber all over his spear.
That didn't work out so well for the last bunch that did it.
>>
>>49225543
>accidentally murdering your friends
Classic ancient Greece.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.