[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer Fantasy Battle General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 62

File: Dwarf_King_Throng.png (2MB, 715x811px) Image search: [Google]
Dwarf_King_Throng.png
2MB, 715x811px
Last Thread: >>49170749

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE DWARFS EDITION

>1d4chan
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Warhammer_Fantasy

>Newbie Introduction to Warhammer Fantasy (Download, start reading at page 174 for the story and all the races)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i330182xo9b1hsi/Rulebook+%28Hardback%29.pdf

>Third Party Miniature Manufacturers
http://pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk

>List of Warhammer recommended proxies
http://www.the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/

>Tomb Kings Range reborn!
https://tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/

>Warhammer Wikis
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

>Resources (Armybooks, Supplements, Fluff, Crunch)
pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux

>Endhammer
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Endhammer

>9th Age
http://www.the-ninth-age.com

>Total War: Warhammer
store.steampowered.com/app/364360/

>End Times: Vermintide
store.steampowered.com/app/235540/

>Mordheim: City of the Damned
store.steampowered.com/app/276810/

>Bloodbowl 2
store.steampowered.com/app/236690/

>Man O' War
http://store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
>>
>>49213567

It's not impossible to think that all the Runelords/Smiths would agree to keep the Valaya situation under wraps. They've just gone through a period where some of their biggest names have been (potentially) assassinated in locations they thought they were safest.
>>
File: 20160906205347_1.jpg (568KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160906205347_1.jpg
568KB, 1920x1080px
Second for bretonnian battle royale
>>
>>49213961
Valaya, if returned, would be safely secured in the heart of everpeak, away from any assassins or creatures powerful enough to hurt her.
>>
I don't think bringing literally divine leadership back is a good idea for endhammer, Gilles coming back as an immortal god king kinda begs the question why he left in the first place, also having the ancestor gods make an appearance and literally leading the dwarfs would create really bad premises.

let's leave that really thick end times skub in end times and come up with proper solutions without retconning half the original setting.
>>
>>49214141
>Valaya, if returned, would be safely secured in the heart of everpeak, away from any assassins or creatures powerful enough to hurt her.

That would be the theory, but villains would try to kill her anyway. Could make for a great bait-and-switch.

>>49214171
>I don't think bringing literally divine leadership back is a good idea for endhammer,

I tend to agree, but I suspect the Gilles God-King concept is too widely received by the Endhammer crowd to be swayed against it. If that's the case, I think the idea of a gods rumoured return is a good way to compromise.
>>
Reposting dwarf scenarios for endhammer
1. Everpeak stands, most other holds fall, dwarfs consolidate their power at everpeak and plan their next steps. Valaya not recovered

2. Everpeak, Zhufbar and Barakk Varr stand, the later are badly damaged but their reconstruction and reconquest is The dwarfs first move. No Valaya

3. Everpeak falls, Zhufbar and Barakk Varr stand, no Valaya. Dwarfs are trying to take back everpeak the way they did 8 peaks

4. Imperial schism level grimderp. All the major holds fall, dwarfs flee into the empire or the western holds, finally realize there is no chance at recovering the golden age

5. Valaya recovered, everpeak somehow lost, she leads the dwarfs into a new unknown age

6. Valaya recovered, she settles in everpeak, the last remaining major hold. Dwarfs suffered major losses but are now all concentrated in everpeak and have an ancestor goddess leading them into a new golden age.

7. everpeak stands, valaya recovered, but she hides in everpeak and works behind the scenes to avoid causing a major upheval in dwarf society, and to avoid being targeted by enemies who want to consume her great power. Only the rune lords aNd the high king know about her return and have sworn an oath of silence. Other dwarfs swear they can feel the presence of an ancestor God and rumors start to spread about her return.
>>
>>49214242
I like how we Dwarfs can simply come to a compromise without throwing a gigantic bitch fit, whereas the elf players need votes and anger and yelling to get things done.

Players fit the temperament of the races. Dwarfs coming to a solution and elfs arguing over glory.

I'm in favor of Valaya being very much a rumor, if existing at all, because I understand this fella's fears >>49214171

>>49214242
God-King Gilles allows for some radical changes to Bretonnian society which might not be accepted from other leaders, and the Green Knight was always a unit for Bretonnia. However, I suspect he spends most of his time in the forest communing with the Lady... kinda like if King Arthur spent most of his time in quiet contemplation near the Lake.
>>
>>49214270
Why doesn't Nagash eat Valaya in Endhammer?
>>
>>49214311
I don't really see why we would make radical changes to bretonnian society?

especially since Gilles was the guy who came up with the social rules in the first place.
>>
>>49214323
We're discussing if he does or not. If Valaya isn't recovered we assume that the gates are either never opened and she continues to sleep inside, or Neff got in and Nagash eats her like in the original.
>>49214311 if this trend continues, lizard players will contemplate the manner for a long time before making one drastic choice that ruins things more than intended, Tomb KANGZ players will do anything they can to jerk off Settra and shoot down any ideas that don't agree with him, and ogres will kinda just wait tonsee what everyone else is doing and adapt accordingly
>>
>>49214311
I didn't see any yelling during the elf discussion, or any other fits, most people who got angry were people opposed to the elves as a whole, which usually is the dwarf fags.

and the vote over weekends was introduced to reach a general consensus and eleminate vocal fringe opinions, a discussion between 3 people in european night time is not representative of what all people want for the dwarfs in endhammer.
>>
>>49214564
Endhammer is confirmed run by dwarf players, that's why they're totally fine with destroying Ulthuan and the empire,and raping their lore in the process, but the dwarfs get to keep their main hold and possibly recover an ancestor God.
>>
Can anyone give me a quick rundown on Mousillon?
>>
>>49214918
Sylvania: Not!French edition. Regular people there get mutated more often than people in Sylvania, though.
>>
>>49214311

What new dwarf elements do we want to explore or go into? I've had a few ideas that have come up with in our WFRP games that might be interesting to people.

1. A Dwarf Underwater Mining rig being set up after the dwarfs of Barak Varr reach a treaty with the new Fish People society.
2. Assorted mercenaries set up an outpost in a location in the Dark Beneath the World, using the chaos to establish their own foothold in the resource rich environment.
3. Chaos Dwarf Space Program.
>>
>>49214663
As the guy who started Endhammer (for whatever that's worth), let me say that I would prefer Valaya not to be recovered (though she can also not be eaten -- after all, Nagash's plot fails and he becomes the God of Death in current Endhammer canon). I don't want the Dwarves to suddenly be resurgent (despite Dwarfs being the first army I bought). I'm okay with the concession of giving them Everpeak and a very weakened (possibly flooded) Barak Varr/Zhufbar.

Empire's lore is nowhere near raped. The Empire stuff is that of which I'm most proud -- it's the stuff I wrote. There's just one fucker in here that keeps pretendingthe "Schism" means open war between them and not just a rivalry between the two most likely candidates for Emperor.

Whoever mentioned one of the other Elector Counts being emperor... in the words of John Henry Eden (your president), let's take a tally.

Valmir von Raukov (Ostland) - Ostland's a wreck and he's behind enemy lines in Kislev; presumed dead.

Aldebrand Ludenhof (Hochland) - Murdered by Gelt at the Auric Bastion after he confronted Gelt about the zombies.

Wulfram Hertwig (Ostermark) - Killed by a champion of Nurgle while defending the Auric Bastion.

Marius Leitdorf (Averland) - Dead

Emmanuelle von Liebwitz (Wissenland) - Dumb broad (literally, she's ceded control of most of Wissenland to other families and really only rules Nuln).

Theoderic Gausser (Nordland): Living? But province borked by the Glottkin. Currently, in Endhammer, he supports Heinrich and is just happy to say he outlived his rivals in Marienburg.

Alberich Haupt-Anderssen (Stirland): Unknown, though I think I remember Reynolds saying he drowned in a river or died at a river battle. Someone should post the Reynolds stuff.

Helmut Feuerbach: Unknown. We can say he's living. But Talabecland is mostly fucked by the Glottkin as well.
>>
>>49215081
I could see an underwater mining rig as the place the dwarfs of Barak Varr escaped to, and they can be coming back to the hold.
>>
Personally I don't get the point of Endhammer, I just like the post-storm canon well enough.
>>
>>49215116

Sub-Dwarfs being totally isolated from the shit going on in the rest of the world after Barak Varr goes to shit and waiting with fear and trepidation for a rescue to come makes for a fun one-shot.
>>
>>49215192

The basic argument is that post-SoC canon is a little too samey. It kind of underplays the sheer scope of war. It wasn't really an issue in WFRP, but a lot of WFB players tend to feel like the SoC was just a speed bump.

End of Times, goes too far the other direction and basically just shit over everything.

Endhammer is trying to take the best of both paths to make something interesting and playable, but different enough from the old setting to make it feel like there's been actual development.
>>
>>49215242
I wanna see Age of Exploration -- Tilea, Bretonnia, Estalia sending refugees/adventurers to the broken remnants of Tilea and having conquistadores come back rich with boatloads of warpstone from the crashed moon. And gold/jade from sunken lizard cities now devoid of lizards, but full of giant sharks and plesiosaurs and maybe even a mosasaur...

Skinks with magical bubbles of air around their heads to help them breathe, riding howdas on a mosasaur...
>>
>>49213892
Why do Corpse Carts get pulled by zombies instead of by skeletal steeds or a zombie version of some beast of burden? Before the cart was corrupted by Morrslieb into a Corpse Cart it surely wasn't pulled by humans.
>>
>>49215650
Because they based them all on the Ghorst model
>>
>>49215650
>>49215767
Lazy bastards, also I guess making them the slowest pieces of shit in the army has some "Balance" reason.
>>
>>49215826
It's a cart pulled by zombies. OF course it's slow.

Also, chariots are dogshit. It's only for buffing. I think that might be the first time CA's done that, as even the Holy Cross unit could be used as a good center-line block that wouldn't break.
>>
File: bring-out-your-dead.jpg (17KB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
bring-out-your-dead.jpg
17KB, 480x264px
>>49215650
>it surely wasn't pulled by humans.
>>
>>49215849
Yes but it's so slow it's fucking worthless, it can barely ever reach the front lines in a timely manner.

Also even Volkmar's chariot is shit, it's bugged so neither he nor the "Rear hammer" attack at all and the horses only occasionally kick.

I think one of the only melee chariors that works is the Beastmen one.
>>
>>49215999
CA's current engine can't handle cavalry, much less chariots. Reiksguard should cut down crossbow men, but it takes an age to chase and break them.

Nothing like Med 2.1.5
>>
>>49216363
I don't mind a little more durability.

Battles are short enough as is.
>>
>>49215999
i have a feeling they will fix this chariot attack business since khazrak and actually all razorgor chariots have the guy attack normally
>>
>>49216363
>can't handle cavalry
well memed faggot.
You do realize that the game is not balanced around realism right? Heavy cavalry like the reiksguards should realistically be impervious to a line of bretonnian spearmen with farm tools, or chaos warriors should be torn a new one from massed gunfire. Or gyrocopters should be impervious to arrow fire. None of these things are there because the game is arcadey.

Wait for someone to make a realism mod or do it yourself.

Medieval 2 could not handle pikemen, nor could it handle ranged combat, and people praise it like it was the second coming of christ because of the Total Conversion mods.
>>
>>49215334

Endhammer should be the perfect setting for a new Age of Exploration. Shattered warriors recovering what was lost, discovering new locations and settling new cities.
>>
>>49215081

My personal preference is for an Underworld Outpost. Makes for a great jump-off point for potential adventures and an interesting sideline into the concept of the Age of Exploration. The only issue is that there's next to no detail given about the location, other than it's probably swarming with skaven and that they have a planet wide train network down there.

The Underwater Mining rig makes for fun flavour, but that's about it. There's not a whole lot you can do with it without adding in the Fishmen race - which isn't a bad idea.

The Chaos Space Program is a little bit...out of left field. But I guess the Skaven crashed the moon into the planet, so anything goes right? Depending on where Endhammer goes with that side of things, it could be fun to see Chaos Dwarfs working against the Ratfolk to stop the moon from crashing down, or to stop them from setting up a base on the remaining moon.
>>
What happens to glorious Nippon in Endhammer.?
>>
File: 4r3tb8.jpg (416KB, 1599x1093px) Image search: [Google]
4r3tb8.jpg
416KB, 1599x1093px
Anybody got this but high res?
>>
>>49215650
anybody know where the bull comes from? doesn't ring a bell for gw kits.
>>
>>49218538
A weeaboo crusade into not!Korea to take back Ork occupied territory.
>>
File: Old World.jpg (1MB, 4524x3093px) Image search: [Google]
Old World.jpg
1MB, 4524x3093px
>>49218678
>>
>>49218924
Thanks man!
>>
File: Archaon.png (44KB, 420x1406px) Image search: [Google]
Archaon.png
44KB, 420x1406px
Brets and Wood elves when?
Haven't really touched the game for weeks and it feels a bit empty for my liking
>>
File: 1472563054844.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1472563054844.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>49218937
"In coming months".
>>
>>49218937
That, missing skaven and the amount of dlc made me not buy the game to this point. Empire looks like the only faction I would have much fun with, all the other don't seem like they offer much variety to this, but wood elves and skaven would change up things a lot in my opinion.
>>
>>49214663
be careful what ghosts you are calling up.

mind you that in current endhammer dwarfs have been fucked the hardest out of all races, a few survivors squatting in the barren grey mountains

if your ideas can't gain enough traction with the general community, and you keep agitating all other fans, people might look it stays that way.
>>
>>49218538

I heard some talk about the Nipponese either:
a. Launching an invasion of Cathay following the ruination caused by the events of the End Times or
b. Supporting Tilean, Estalian and Border Prince mercenaries and adventurers set up shop on the wrong side of Naggaroth, trying to form a not!USA.
>>
>>49220100
Nippon was ravaged by Skaven and Greenskins, both those options would be outlandish.
>>
>>49218937
I never understood this picture.
>>
>dont play warhammer
>looking for cool minis to paint
>just discovered tomb kings, got some really nice minis.
>necrosphinx/warsphinx looks GREAT
>open GW store.
>GW have killed them off.

fucks sake. there must have been a logical reason (ie production difficulties, they wouldn't kill anything for 'lore').
they look pretty recent, sculpt wise. was most of it finecast or something?
>>
Any place where I can listen to the different lines from the characters from vermintide?

>>49221420
the guy is just the TW advisor.
>>
>>49221804
They killed their most beautiful lines (Brets and Kangz).

They killed them because they wanted to 1. simplify the undead for AoS tard-brains and 2. they don't have exclusive, IP control over "ancient egyptians" or "mummies."

>>49221820
Play Vermintide.
>>
>>49221804
They removed wood elves and empire knights as well, soon there will be no WHFB models available.
>>
>>49221903
>Play Vermintide.
no.
>>
>>49221937
>>49221804
>You played the game - now try the miniatures!
>page has literally nothing
cheeky CA.
>>
>>49221939
it's good and cheap. y naut?
>>
File: dragonogres01_873x6271.jpg (134KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
dragonogres01_873x6271.jpg
134KB, 873x627px
So, question to /tg/,

Can Dragon Ogres reproduce?

Because it seems to me that if they're incapable of reproduction, as I believe I've read in some places, there are two inconsistencies resulting:

1) The deal with the Chaos Gods to grant them eternal life in exchange for eternal servitude, in order to keep their race alive. If said servitude involves putting themselves in mortal danger as a matter of course (because what else are the Gods going to ask them to do, accounting?) then surely over time they'd go extinct anyway.

2) If they don't reproduce, then why are the regular Dragon Ogres so small? Considering the time span between the time they made the pact and the End Times (or just before), surely they should be much bigger given that lightning storms gradually enlarge them and it's stated in lore that there's no real limit on how big they can get.

What do you fa/tg/uys think? And can anyone point me towards more reading on them if possible?

Much obliged.
>>
>>49221960
GW site still has total war range.
>>
>>49221996
I don't like MP games
I don't know how alive the game is
I don't want to lose my shit because I am a low levelled n00b.
>>
>>49221156
Redcon it and you're good to go.
I mean gw only did it so they could kill off all mayor powers or interesting regions that had no armies. Otherwise people would want to play them. Can't have that when you try to kill a setting.
>>
>>49222066
Game's alive.
You can play 'normal' difficulty single player, though it's not as fun. The MP in thsi game is great, and it's actually priced as an MP-only game, not like fucking Overwatch.
If you're low-level, just play 'normal' difficulty. And slowly ramp up from there until you're playing Nightmare with hardcore badasses.
>>
>>49222024
I've never found anything to even out that inconsistency.
>>
>>49215650
Because undead oxen don't attack stuff that gets close without breaking their yokes, and make better Ghoul food.
>>
>>49221804
Another company is making new Tomb Kings.

https://tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/

Wait for the new releases.
>>
>>49222024
Huh, the one on the left has a head like those space-orcs from the 5th Element.
>>
File: UAxBM4ah.jpg (55KB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
UAxBM4ah.jpg
55KB, 718x404px
>>49222024
Ugh. I prefer the Total War models over the tabletop Dragon Ogres.
>>
>>49224334
Eh, they're both pretty fine, unlike say Manticores and Razorgors where TWWH blows Tabletop out of the fucking water.

What do you like more about TWWH models? The helmets and longer tails?
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 800x600px
>>49224235
GW design work, everybody.
>>
>>49224404
Only thing that looks worse in TWW is damsel.
>>
>>49224477
Mortis Engine.
>>
>>49224404
Yeah, they look just as bestial, but way more "viking" and savage with the helmets.
>>
>>49224404
I personally like the longer tails, but I'm not big on the viking look the other anon likes. It's good for Norscan armies I guess, but not if I want to do something else. The models are a lot more free for kitbashing.
>>
>>49224334

Agreed.
>>
>>49224477
Flagellants
>>
>>49223291

its not really 'undead egyptians' im after
its just that one huge necrosphinx thing in particular
>>
>>49224817
Find yourself a chinaman.
>>
>>49224993

yup, trying that at this very moment, but i'm only finding 40k forgeworld stuff, unless someone can prod me in the direction of a better one
>>
>>49224817
TMS is literally making two of that. Check the second link and scroll.

They're replacing the entire TK line.
>>
Who's the best VC lord in TWWH?
>>
>>49225130
Anon, you don't understand. He wants a certain miniature that GW no longer produces. He doesn't want not!Tomb Kings as a whole.
>>
>>49225149
vlad
>>
>>49225149

Vlad von Carstein by a country mile.

But you should probably be asking that in the TW:W threat in /vg/, not here.

Or not, I dunno.
>>
>>49225193
>>49225201
What makes Vlad the Lad so great? Vanguarding?
>>
>>49225240

Yes.

For an army with no ranged units, it's unbelievably powerful.
>>
>>49225149
>>49225193
>>49225201
>>49225240
>>49225400
Only available in campaign, in custom battles he's basically just Sigvald with the lore of Death.
>>
>>49225428

Well he didn't specify multiplayer specifically and I only really play campaign so I talked about Vlad from a campaign perspective.
>>
>‘Great Ulric’s beard,’ whispered Pendrag. ‘Do you mean to kill them all?’

>Sigmar bit back a sharp retort and simply nodded.

>‘They deserve no less,’ snarled King Wolfila. ‘The bloodgeld of my people demands vengeance upon the northmen.’

>‘But this…’ said Pendrag. ‘This is murder.’

>Sigmar said nothing, for how could he make his sword-brother understand? The Norsii were not part of his vision and could never be part of it. The northern gods were avatars of slaughter, the Norsii culture one of barbarism and human sacrifice. Such a people had no place in Sigmar’s empire, and since they would not accept his rule, they must be destroyed.

Sigmar confirmed racist. He didn't even try to assimilate the Norse into his Empire. He did his best to genocide them from the face of the world.

How could you follow such a man?
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 620x620px
>>49225161
I don't think you understand.
They're making a not!Necrosphinx.

That's all I'm saying.
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 620x620px
>>49225501
>>
>Pendrag gripped his arm, his eyes imploring and forcing Sigmar to face the blazing sea. ‘Is this how it is to be, my brother? Is this how you mean to forge your empire? In murder? If so, then I want nothing more to do with it!’

>‘No, this is not how it is to be,’ said Sigmar, shrugging off his sword-brother’s arm. ‘But what would you have me do with the Norsii? Bargain with them? They are savages!’

>‘What does this act make us?’

>‘It makes us victorious,’ said Sigmar. ‘I listen to their screams, and I remember the people that died beneath their axes and swords. And I am glad we do this. I remember the women raped or carried into slavery, the children sacrificed on altars of blood, and I am glad we do this. I think of all the people who will live because of what we had to do today, and I am glad we do this. Do you understand me, Pendrag?’

>‘I think I do, my brother,’ said Pendrag, turning away, ‘and it makes me sad.’

>‘Where are you going?’ asked Sigmar.

>‘I do not know,’ replied Pendrag. ‘Away from this. I understand now why it was done, but I have no wish to listen to the screams of the dying as we burn them to death.’

Sigmar the murder!
Sigmar the merciless!
Sigmar the slaughter of women and children

Now who is the REAL bad guy?
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 653x925px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 653x925px
>>49225476
>>49225604
killing chaos worshipping scum can never be wrong.

The only thing you can blame Sigmar, is that he didn't kill all of them.

Then again, Humans in Warhammer are the #1 source of chaos manpower.
>>
>>49225715
>that image
Elves are manlets?
>>
>>49225604
Nagash.
>>
File: image.jpg (463KB, 1048x1414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
463KB, 1048x1414px
>>49225742
a chaos champion being impaled while standing on a hill may give you the impression

but Elves are quite tall.
>>
>>49225604
>Pendrag

Is he supposed to be of the Bretonni tribes?
>>
>>49226311
He is from the same tribe as Sigmar.
>>
>>49225476
Sigmar was always genocidal. It's part of the reason the Norse hate the Empire.

>>49225742
Yes.

>>49226311
No. Just Black Library running out of names.

>>49225786
Bretonnians fighting Chaos Warlords is the best

>>49225715
While "The Four" are the main gods of the Kurgan and Hung, they form part of a larger pantheon for the Norscans. They're still the most powerful, of course, but the Norscans also have their own more violent version of Manaan (meant to represent the sheer danger of the Sea of Claws and its many leviathans/sharks/etc. and also the fact that it carries their longboats) and Ulric.

The Norsii were not that different from the early Germanics in the Empire. It's just that they were closer to chaos and corrupted more easily.
>>
File: 1430864093895.jpg (114KB, 518x680px) Image search: [Google]
1430864093895.jpg
114KB, 518x680px
>4 tournaments this year
>Only 1 of them allowed End Times units

Fucking why. I understand not wanting no points limits/Khaine magic etc, but why the fuck does everywhere ban the new units and characters? Even Verminlords, which are just updates of the shitty Verminlords in the skaven book, are banned.

I just want to use my new units I spent ages building and painting...
>>
>>49226392
Retcon, Be'lakor corrupted the Norse. He invented Chaos worship and spread it.
>>
>>49226532
Be'lakor is the Bitch King.
>>
>>49225517

yep it was specifically the GW one I was after just for the visual coolness of it, im not really collecting an army or anything

but to be fair, this concept looks like it might turn out pretty good also, assuming they can pull it off in 3d. i'll keep an eye on the site for more progress, cheers!
>>
>>49226355
>>49226392
That's kind of disappointing. A not Pendragon would go with the Arthurian theme GW pushed with Bretonnians pretty well, and he sounds like the kind of guy that would hold chivalry in high regard. It would help explain why the Bretonni never joined the Empire aside from vague cultural reasons.
>>
>>49226661
you don't seriously think *anybody* at GW was *ever* that creative, do you?
>>
>>49226661
the Bretonni didn't join the Empire because there was no unified Bretonni tribe until Gilles united them.

Most of the Bretonni never even had contact with the tribes beyond the grey mountains, and the Mountains and Passes were teeming with Greenskins.

Same thing, why didn't the estalians and tilean tribes not join the empire?

because Tribes value their independence and don't prostrate themself before the first "Saviour" from
another land that greets them.
>>
>>49226805
In the Sigmar novel they make mention of the Bretonni tribes.
>>
>>49226703
But it's literally two letters away from Pendragon. It's not even Uther. How could you miss that obvious association?

>>49226805
If that had ever been presented as the actual lore, I'd be fine. If GW had said that Sigmar just never got around to heading south or west, I'd be cool with that. But all it really ever says is the Bretonni tribes refused Sigmar's invitation to join his empire because of cultural differences.
>>
>>49213892
Please add Cathy, TW. Please add Cathy, TW. Please add Cathy, TW. Please add Cathy, TW. Please add Cathy, TW. Please add Cathy, TW.
>>
>>49227133
Why bother? Cathay is so far removed from any importance why waste the time and resources?
>>
>>49227133
never gonna happen
>>
>>49227133
Just name one of your vampire heroes Catherine.
>>
>>49227189
Just hoping after they added all the GW factions they can expand the lore.
>>
>>49227046
>>49227057
I don't accept the Sigmar novels as 100% accurate or even canon.

Sigmar lived in a time of legend and what is a prehistoric era for the people
of the empire.

Any events or political developments that happened then are clouded in mystery and no tales and legends can be taken at face value.
>>
>>49227271
>I don't accept the Sigmar novels as 100% accurate or even canon.

Good for you but it doesn't change that they are in fact canon and accurate. Sigmar's characterization and backstory are taken from them. Heck, Sigmar in ET references events characters and events from those novels..
>>
>>49227349
Sigmar didn't need an characterisation, he is a conan the barbarian ancient emperor turned god. The more
ambiguous he is left the better.

That was always his original charme.
>>
>>49227133
you can't pirate this game deng.
>>
>>49227390
I disagree. I quite like Sigmar's flesh out character. Sorta like mix between superman and Guts. Idealism and vengeful savagery. Good stuff.
>>
>>49226606
Ah, sorry then anon. Hope you get the one you want.

So far they've been translating concept to model almost exactly, so they should be good. I picked up the female not!Necrosphinx as the "statue of the queen" to go with my GW "statue of the king".
>>
>>49227349
Just remembered.

AoS makes a call back to the novels in one of their campaign books.

In the novel, Sigmar throws Ghal Maraz at a Bray Shaman to win the day. His friends chastise him for this, saying what if he missed? He would be unarmed and he and they would be screwed. They tell him he shouldn't do it again.

In AoS, during a vital battle, Sigmar spots Archaon and decides to try to end the war in one strike. He throws Ghal Maraz at Archaon. It turned out that Archaon was a Tzeentchian hologram. The hammer sails in the air through the hologram right into warp rift. Sigmar, who is now disarmed of his greatest weapon, is screwed against Archaon and his hordes. He retreats in defeat to Azyr, saving as much people as he can.

Never learns that Sigmar.
>>
>>49227551
so GW hires people from blizzard now?
>>
>>49227572
What do you mean?
>>
>>49227592
thats some blizzard entertainment tier writing.
>>
>>49227608
Explain. I am not familiar with blizzard.
>>
>>49227608
my thoughts exactly, and AoS fags lap that vomit up as if it's bretonnian wine
>>
>>49227740
Every story relies on someone going full retard so someone else can look badass.

>>49227572
Yes. Blizzard hired Matt Ward after he quit GW. Now, GW has hired him back.
>>
>>49227754
Brettonian wine is dog shit anon
>>
>>49227848
You mean typical GW writing?
>>
>>49227880
Hey Sigvald, I heard Tomb Kings have a whiter complexion than you.
>>
>>49227880
Bretonnian wine is excellent; it's Bretonnian BEER that is bested by literally drinking your own piss.
>>
>>49227880
compared to wine from Eataine it sure is.
>>
>>49227917
Yeah, but Blizzard is more blatant about it.

Then again, it may be because its visual.
>>
>>49227880
Hey Sigvald, I heard Trolls have a longer life expectancy than you.
>>
File: boipucci.jpg (746KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
boipucci.jpg
746KB, 1920x1080px
>>49227943
>>49227919
pls no bully
>>
>>49227919
>>49227925
>>49227927
>>49227943
Too bad chivalry and honor can't do shit to improve either of the horsefuckers' beverages
>>
>>49227935
>>49227935
GW is as blatant as can be in print
>>
>>49228093
why don't you like Brets? They're cool and wear great helms.
>>
>>49228129
Tyrion going nuts echoes Illidan, but Archaon hasn't gathere the only ones that defeat them, trained them by destroying his armies, and confronted them at once. But it looks like the Chaos Gods are doing that with Archaon so there's that.
>>
>>49228159
Yeah, the Brets have got it going on.
>>
Endhammer Toom Kangz retake Araby coast?

Or Desert Dogs retake Araby?

Toom Kangz are hard to write for, I realize, as I try to come up with stuff for them to do. Because immortality and lack of need for resources and generally maintaining control of Nehekhara means they have very little reason to go fighting people.

They're essentially just an end-boss and interesting location for WFRP. And fight among themselves.

The only thing I keep coming back to is our Chaos-reforged Settra's arrogance leadinghim to launch invasions northward.

There's also the idea of having them fight relocated lizards...
>>
>>49228276
I think we should scrap the chaos reforging of Settra altogether.

What if an exiled Necro-Metal Gelt gives him the body of molten gold he always wanted while also serving as an aide to the God King.
>>
File: Archaon_Book.jpg (88KB, 1024x730px) Image search: [Google]
Archaon_Book.jpg
88KB, 1024x730px
Who would make a worthy foe for Archaon to fight outside of the Warhammer properties?
>>
>>49228431
basic campfire
>>
>>49228431
OPM.
>>
>>49228377
I suppose it's a solution to the "Gelt in Wissenland" idea, and better than my old Sigmarines option... just because I came up with the Sigmarines = Gelt robots back when I didn't know how many AoS figs were releasing or if people would like them (they didn't), so we don't need to incorporate them.

Though... this means no face-off between Supreme Patriarch Gregor Martak and disgraced Patriarch Balthasar Gelt.

Balthasar Gelt, fleeing the Empire and state of semi-exile because of his discovered necromancy and killing of an Elector-Count, goes south. He runs into Manlet in the Border Princes. Kicks his ass and asks about his wizardly books.

Manlet, nerdpire and collector of Nagash books, says all of his shit was taken by Arkhan and Nagash (when Nagash was not yet God of Death). Gelt leaves, pissed, maybe he turns Manlet's dick into a lump of lead.

Gelt continues on to Nehekhara, looking for ancient knowledge, and is promptly captured by Settra... who turns him into a useful lackey, while Gelt stokes Settra's desire of conquest by telling him of the weakened Empire.

Gelt's inner monologue... "Those fuckers didn't appreciate all I did for them. I delved into necromancy to SAVE the Empire. I only killed Ludenhof when he tried to kill me! I'll fucking show them..."
>>
File: Viashino sandstalker.jpg (101KB, 417x305px) Image search: [Google]
Viashino sandstalker.jpg
101KB, 417x305px
>>49228276
>relocated lizards
Sandlizards?
>>
>>49228093
The wine is cheap and everywhere, but brandy is something that takes a bit more work.
>>
>>49228431
Alexander the Great.

Thor.

For different reasons.
>>
File: empire feels.png (21KB, 339x345px) Image search: [Google]
empire feels.png
21KB, 339x345px
>tfw no qt bretonnian wife who has been forced into a marriage with you to broker peace and hates you but omes to love you in time
>>
>>49228492
Lustria gets mostly merk'd. Rather than fuck off to space, the Lizard's take off in their pyramids and land in the Southlands/Nehkhara. To show the Toom Kangz how much better their pyramids are.
>>
>>49228478
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jlJbM6K5I
one punch man vs archaon
>>
>>49228431
Angryon

The Neverchosen of Chaos, he was the secret son of Sigmar and Morathi, and was thrown into the sewers of Altdorf at his birth, where he met a clan eshin skaven called Master Sprinkler, wjo thaught him the secrets of the Shinobi and the Samurai, when he was 15 years old, he killed Sigmar with his bear hands and threw away Ghal Maraz because it was too weak for him, he was then gifted Muramas, the sacred Katana of Chaos which can cut even reality. But then he defeated all the Chaos gods and took their souls, which he still keeps in his pocket.

After the End Times, Archaon tried to kill Angryon but was defeated with a single hit and all his treasures of chaos were stolen, but Angryon knew that they were not worthy and destroyed them.
>>
>>49228431
Feanor. Fingolfin.

Samwise Gamgee.
>>
File: Orky frog.jpg (72KB, 700x680px) Image search: [Google]
Orky frog.jpg
72KB, 700x680px
>>49228678
sam woud win, no contest.

>you spent the entire day to finish reading LoTR.

>you reached the end

>you cried alone before going on with your day.
>>
>>49228377
>What if an exiled Necro-Metal Gelt gives him the body of molten gold he always wanted while also serving as an aide to the God King.

...go on.
>>
>>49225501
>>49225517
Let me say first that I want them to succeed, as a TK hoarder nothing would make me happier than more mummies to get.

However the models and artwork shown have been a constant letdown, those feel more stargate/anime than the GW range by a long mile.

>>49226517
Such as Nagash, Mortarchs and all the new, overdesigned, anime undead crap? Thanks but my eyes support not having to suffer them.

FW's Verminlord was much better imho, more ratlike and without manga horns.
>>
>>49228431
Castlevania Dracula.

Not a Belmont? Not his son? Not someone he granted his own strength to?
They automatically lose.
>>
File: Absolutely Halal.jpg (8KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Halal.jpg
8KB, 248x250px
>>49228589
>Neverchosen of Chaos
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
>>49228889
Hey, the Mortarchs were great!

I mean, their mounts looked like shit and Mannfred is the same as his current model. But Neferata and Arkhan were really well done.

Even AoS Alarielle looks better than her other two models. Without the beetle anyway.
>>
File: 20160907180102_1.jpg (599KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160907180102_1.jpg
599KB, 1920x1080px
Ready for your dose whfb?
>>
>>49228889
I love those Skeletons, partially because we never got good Core skellies for TK. That Ark Of Ages is just beautiful too.

Not to mention nothing gets derpier than the GW TK Catapult. The Nomarch is nice too.
The only ones I hate are the replacements for Stalkers and Knights.
>>
>>49228544
>no monstrous, plague ridden breeder balloon that claws and skreeches when they jab her with spears to keep her from leaving her nest

That skaven life. How many damn clan rats does a rat man gotta kill just to feel love?
>>
>>49228846
Not him, but I did, namefag.

>>49228479
>>
File: 20160907180740_1.jpg (529KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160907180740_1.jpg
529KB, 1920x1080px
The Slayer King marches to war!

Ungrim has left karak kadrin, swearing an oath to return as king only when the dawi are ascendent once more and their grudges are settled. It is a time of great changes, and as he stands outside the karaz ankor, ready to chase the orcs away from the silver road, it seems like the slayer king will keep his oath and his life intact.
>>
>>49228573
> Instead of waging war, they battle by building bigger and bigger pyramids.
>>
File: StraightOuttaCouronne.jpg (149KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
StraightOuttaCouronne.jpg
149KB, 846x846px
>>49228544
>tfw you will never have this feel because bretonnian wives love the lance of a bretonnian knight
>>
File: 20160907181419_1.jpg (594KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160907181419_1.jpg
594KB, 1920x1080px
While the rest of the throng marches to position, and the slayers charge forward, the thunderers unload volleys of lead at the urk archers. Their shoddy arrows are no match for dwarf forged armor, and the skirmish can only go one way.
>>
>>49229204

I'd vote for a Gelt-backed Settra trying to retake the ancestral lands of the Tomb Kings.

Given Gelt's ultimate goals, I could imagine him trying to convince Settra that Chaos is the one responsible for the lose of his lands.
>>
along with the contingent of warriors and longbeards, several miners enter the scrum, their weapons deadly against the cobbled armor of the urk scum.
>>
File: 20160907181836_1.jpg (723KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160907181836_1.jpg
723KB, 1920x1080px
>>49229373
>>
File: 20160907182054_1.jpg (837KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160907182054_1.jpg
837KB, 1920x1080px
Alongside his fellow slayers, Thorgrim singles out the orc leader. While the brute assuredly cannot best thorgrim, he will certainly provide a fun distraction from the venerable dwarf's oaths.
>>
>>49229432
>>49229401
>>49229331

You promised us you'd stop, Frenchy.

Why do you lie like that?

Why do you lie?
>>
File: 20160907182428_1.jpg (694KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160907182428_1.jpg
694KB, 1920x1080px
The orc attempts to flee, and is followed by his followers. It is of no avail as Thorgrim grinds him to a fine paste. The day belongs to the Dawi once more, and the shadow over the ever peaks begins to lift.

>>49229448
NO STOPPING FROM THIS MAGICAL OATH LADEN REALM UMGI!

If you like, I will take up a name so you can filter me.
>>
>>49229491
Just fuck off to the /vg/ thread and stop shitting up our image limit.
>>
>>49229491
>If you like, I will take up a name so you can filter me.

Please do.

Alternatively, why not just start a /twwh/ thread?
>>
>>49229527
>29 images
>You are killing da thread!
ok.
>>
>>49229533
There's already a /twg/thread. Just go there. Right now it's 90% warhammer shjt
>>
>>49229562
>spamming the thread with off-topic pictures
>not shitting it up
>>
>>49229578
>>Total War: Warhammer
>store.steampowered.com/app/364360/

>>49213892
>>
>>49229614
That is not a board game, paper game, war game or card game. It also has its own general, on the proper board.
>>
>>49229096
Skaven canonically literally cannot feel love or any other positive emotion.

They don't understand concepts like love or happiness, only things like envy and fear.

Its questionable if they even feel lust or if they just want their own genes passed on.
>>
>>49229665
then why have that info in the general at all?

Or discuss about the videogames anyway?
>>
>>49229665
Suck a cock and bitch in the TES, Warcraft, and Starcraft generals you bitch tier twat.
>>
>>49229712
Except Lurk, trying to free slaves and start a revolution for the greater good of skavendom.
>>
>>49229718
Because it uses WHFB lore and thus is pertinent to the general. However the video game itself is not on-topic, discussion about the lore it contains is.
Dumping screenshots from your gameplay in a half-assed way of blogging is certainly not on-topic.

>>49229735
Those threads are for lore discussions, though since their primary source of lore comes from video games there is obviously going to be a more lenient overlap between gameplay and lore discussion. That said I think their presence on /tg/ is dubious at best.

The behavior of our resident screenshot blogger would be like a Skyrim waifu-fag spamming screenshots of his scantily clad G-cup monster in the TES thread.
>>
>>49229799
>it uses whfb lore
so what?
how is it pertient to the general if it is
>not a board game, paper game, war game or card game
?
>>
>>49229862
The video game is not pertinent, but the lore it uses and contains is.
How is this a hard concept to grasp?
>>
>>49229875
then why discuss the videogame in any way of form?
its not related to the TT game in any way except for inspiration.
>>
>>49229885
That's what I'm saying, that discussion of the video game is off-topic.
>>
>>49229922
then everyone who is discussing the videogames here should stop and watch as a bunch of bickering nerds try and "fix" a dead setting with duct tape and calling each other names.
>>
>>49229951
Yes, and?
>>
You don't like it? Report it.

Mods do nothing? You are objectively wrong.
>>
File: 1473019495759.gif (7MB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
1473019495759.gif
7MB, 400x304px
>>49229277
More like straight outta print
>>
>>49229350
Ancestral lands?
>>
>>49230171
That really must be hell on the knees
>>
File: 1436200478773.gif (708KB, 408x303px) Image search: [Google]
1436200478773.gif
708KB, 408x303px
>>49230171
I'm feeling it

>bong post and leaf post have conspired to take my 3e/5e brets hostage
>>
>>49230192

Everything under the Sun belongs to Settra. Just point him at the Chaos held portions first.
>>
>>49230118
>Thinking mods not doing anything about something means anything.

>>49229951
Do you even know where you are?

>>49229712
I thought Lurrk genuinely loved Thanquol for a while?
>>
>>49230380
Army book canon is no positive emotions.
>>
>>49230427
Well that's not true; Skaven can certainly feel joy at the sight of a treasure stolen, or relief with a rival dead.
>>
>>49230380
you better tell the warcraft general that they are doing it wrong then m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 739x782px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 739x782px
stop the pointless Argument

post Elves
>>
>>49230427

Which edition? Army books are great for coming up with character pieces for each race, but I'd hardly call everything they state as definitive. It's designed to sell an army - not a race. I mean, fuck - the High Elf army book states that an Island nation with a planet spanning navy had no need to trade for resources, despite doing so in their own Golden Age.

The army book shit rarely holds up. A better source would be the Children of the Rat sourcebook.
>>
>>49230568
Ulthuan is a Continent that's perfectly self sufficient.

Their Coonies aren't though, and the Merchant Navy makes sure all places are supplied, connected and informed
>>
>>49230696
>Ulthuan is a Continent that's perfectly self sufficient.
>needing colonies.
>>
>>49230696

Saying an island doesn't need to trade for additional resources whilst it's in a constant state of war is just bad writing.
>>
>>49230774
>Island
Ulthuan is a Continent the size of the Old World

>>49230764
Naval Bases, Permanent Garrisons, Settlements.

Elves always traded for Profit and leisure, not out of necessity.
>>
>>49230844
why would they need any of that?

they already have their island paradise.
>>
>>49230878
Because Elves are the Word Police.
>>
File: 160603013115_1.jpg (179KB, 1199x615px) Image search: [Google]
160603013115_1.jpg
179KB, 1199x615px
>>
>>49230918
sorry bud, this board is not for discussion of the vidya.
Now get in line and either fix the old world or leave.
>>
>>49230918
In thumbnail form and from an angle to the screen that makes it a bit blurry that looks like some kind of screenshot from that one "Rotoscoped Frank Frazzetta" movie. Fire and Ice?
>>
>>49213892
So, hey, kind of a newbie here, but I just got a bunch of WHFB minis. I was wondering if they could work as a army? I skimmed the Lexicanum, so I think I have everything right. Here's what I've got;

10 Ghouls
70 Skeletons with Spears
15 Skeletons woth spears(Look really different from the other skeletons, holding big swords woth 2 hands)
10 Zombie Knights
5 Hexwraiths
3 Vargheists(They've got wings and are big.)
1 Zombie Dragon/w Knight
1 Vampire Lord
1 Necromancer
1 Mummy(?)
1 Skull catapult(?)
1 Skeleton king on a horse.
>>
>>49230844
>Ulthuan is a Continent the size of the Old World

It's an island that has land mass roughly less than the combined size of Bretonnia and the Empire.

>Elves always traded for Profit and leisure, not out of necessity.

See, that's silly, especially given that they traded for needed resources in their Golden Age before the first War of the Beard.
>>
>>49231016

Depends on the size of the army or the edition you're using, but yeah - there's enough variability there to get a couple of different army styles out if you're happy playing smaller games.
>>
>>49231019
>It's an island that has land mass roughly less than the combined size of Bretonnia and the Empire.

Isn't The Old World just Bretonnia, the Empire, and some of the surrounding countries/Dwarf holds? Those are the parts usually marked as the Old World on maps of the setting.
>>
File: Bretonnia_Peasant_Bowmen_(Art).jpg (185KB, 771x530px) Image search: [Google]
Bretonnia_Peasant_Bowmen_(Art).jpg
185KB, 771x530px
>>49230918
oh the indignity of being killed by men who can't read and speak in unintelligible (even to chaos) peasant babble
>>
>>49231039
Thats awesome! Any ideas for additions to it? Or editions to play?

>>49230957
Also, I'd like to point this out as a newcomer to WHFB, and Endhammer;

I think a big problem of Endhammer, is that although its a continuation, there really isnt anything new, persay; its all just the same factions and people. Sure, the Empire is sorta split, but theres really no new leaders or hero's or anything. After so much death and destruction, there should be a new wave of hero's and villians, to take up the mantle. Maybe even new factions, like New Cathy, A new Skaven Clan or a unified Tilea. I dunno, there just needs to be more NEW stuff to it, like the Beastman Raj.
>>
>>49231019
What Resources?

Can you back that up with Canon sources?
>>
>>49231237
to be fair it's probably best to determine the state of the factions before writing fluff for all-new characters.
>>
>>49230380
Janitor does it for free on the weekends, mate.

>>49231237
The Empire DOES have new characters and the one guy keep bitching about them.
>>
>>49231327
True enough. Still, whats it looking like at the moment? Im mainly wondering what Slyvania is like at the moment, and which vampires are alive atm.
>>
>>49231411
Which Characters? Im still trying to catch up with the Endhammer lore
>>
File: 4r3tb8.png (976KB, 4524x3093px) Image search: [Google]
4r3tb8.png
976KB, 4524x3093px
>>49231257

No idea what resources, but 8th ed. Dwarf army book and the Stone and Steel WFRP supplement both talk about setting up trade with the Elf Colonies to help them prosper. I'd assume it was just gold and crafts.
>>
>>49231448
Luitpold von Holswig-Schliestein, son of Karl-Franz, Prince of Reikland (currently ruling from Averheim). Not a combat monster, like most Empire generals. Benefits from the finest tutors/military academy and can direct his troops skillfully. Currently a young man under the tutelage of Grand Theogonist Luthor Huss.

Heinrich Todbringer, the Bastard of Middenheim. One of Boris's many bastard sons. He was legitimized by the Ar-Ulric and Boris's only true son (a mental defective because of Chaos) mysteriously ends up dead.
>>
>>49231448
Also the Norscan of Ostland, though his creator recently came back to bitch and moan that he'd been ruined... and then promptly fuck off again without saying what he thought was ruined.
>>
File: bradamante valorola.jpg (57KB, 440x600px) Image search: [Google]
bradamante valorola.jpg
57KB, 440x600px
>>49229277
>you will never be a questing knight
>you will never meet a qt Bretonnian woman who instantly falls in love with you and tries to convince you to carry her favor into battle
>you will never refuse her for the sake of your quest for the grail
>she will never take up armor and sword and risk shame and death so that she can travel by your side
>you will never eventually set aside your quest for the grail for a chance at love instead with a wonderful warrior woman
>>
>>49231975
>Bretonnian without a face-covering greathelm.

Fuck off, mate, that's no real knight.
>>
>>49229527
Dude, the thread's half dead on the best of days. This isn't hurting anything. This thread should be about sharing stories and armies and such as much as just lore, and there are /tg/ approved videogames like Total War.

Sure, I'd love it if people were posting minis and such more, but you just don't see that often.
>>
File: CncArt0907_14.jpg (1MB, 2227x3440px) Image search: [Google]
CncArt0907_14.jpg
1MB, 2227x3440px
>>49230561
>>
File: CT1207_17.jpg (310KB, 1500x1862px) Image search: [Google]
CT1207_17.jpg
310KB, 1500x1862px
>>49232047
>>
>>49232047
Isn't a "pointless argument" what you call a group of elves?

Flock of Seagulls.

Herd of Sheep.

Pointless Argument of Elves.
>>
File: WAR_concept_oct08-8.jpg (281KB, 1212x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WAR_concept_oct08-8.jpg
281KB, 1212x2000px
>>49232085
>>
File: wd7mtcx-jpg.jpg (100KB, 510x768px) Image search: [Google]
wd7mtcx-jpg.jpg
100KB, 510x768px
>>49231992
>>
>>49232124
SALET HELMS ARE NOT BRETON. GET THIS REIKLAND BULLSHIT OUT OF HERE.

The only acceptable helmets in Bretonnia are Great helms and Flat Tops. The Green Knight has a special permit to wear a barbute.
>>
>>49231764
>>49231834
See, those are cool. There just needs to be more, once the setting is finalized. There still needs to be new heros, especially after having so many heros dead. I have a few ideas for some characters, but I suppose they'd have to wait for the baseline setting to be fixed.

So whats the deal with the Undead at the moment? Is Slyvania once again on the attack? Or is Vlad trying to be more diplomatic? And what is Mannfred doing?
>>
>>49232172
>The Green Knight has a special permit to wear a barbute.
>The Green Knight, lining up in in the civil services office, a sheath of paperwork filled it in his hands.
>Waiting in line behind squires awaiting approval to be knighted, lords filing for bankruptcy and such.
>After hours of patience, finally gets to the clerk.
>'Sirruh, this is the paperwork for a Coventry Sallet.'
>Wordless screams of rage.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>49232371
>>
would anyone be interested in short stories set in Endhammer?

and I'm not talking fan fiction for established characters, but just low key original characters travelling and adventuring in the Endhammer setting for worldbuilding, something along the lines an RPG group would experience.

I have some Ideas I'd like to try and wanted to ask if anyone'd interested enough to read it.
>>
>>49232599
I'd love to see something like that; right now, Endhammer is all just vague ideas. We need some kind of narrative, or something more realized
>>
File: c20232brettinf-00.jpg (131KB, 862x1209px) Image search: [Google]
c20232brettinf-00.jpg
131KB, 862x1209px
>>49232172
>Great helms and Flat Tops
implying bascinets aren't also acceptable
>>
>>49232283
The problem lies in so many races being immortal/long-lived, thus making it hard to come up with new ones who wouldn't have been mentioned before.

Luitpold is mentioned obscurely in the books. And probably got /ss/'d by Emmanuelle von Liebwitz.

Norscan of Ostland is essentially a Chaos Marauder warlord who goes through a crisis of faith after seeing Valten defeat Archaon. He abandons the Four, becoming Olaf Godhater, and leads his men to carve out an Earldom/Jarldom in what remains of Ostland. Along the way, he kills a Chaos Troll or Dragon Ogre with a runefang which was part of its hoard (belonging to a recently dead count), and sets his marauder followers to work putting up longhouses and a wooden fort in the ruins of an old Imperial city on the coast, Salkalten. Some Ostlander refugees and militia who'd been hiding in the forests and mountains start going to Salkalten, wondering who's killing all of the Chaos critters nearby.

Undead are largely undeveloped in Endhammer. The Empire is in a state of flux, but what's clear is that none of them like Vlad. They see him as an opportunistic enemy who desires the throne and largely don't recognize his newly minted Elector County.

Vlad's set up to be one of the new big baddies of the setting. His eventual invasion of the Empire after getting frustrated with their refusal to recognize him will trigger another Vampire Wars and the new Emperor will likely be the man who saves the Empire from Vlad.

(It's for this reason that Balthasar was originaly supposed to be hiding in Wissenland, as he'd be using his necromantic powers to keep Vlad penned in for the moment).

Mannfred's been exiled and set up in the Border Princes, where he converted many of said princes into his Vampire offspring (and thus helped them defeat the Skaven who invaded).

>>49232371
Yes.
>>
>>49232723
A Bascinet is part of a Greathelm, you can even see the Bascinet underneath the Greathelm in WHTW.
>>
>>49232723
Yes, but only with no face masks (it seems "pig face helms" aren't in vogue in Bretonnia)
>>
>>49232782
Not true. Bascinets are open-faced unless you attach a visor. Greathelms are one piece with the facemask being part of the helmet.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 351x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 351x480px
>>49232811
>>
File: bretonnian knights.jpg (367KB, 1000x398px) Image search: [Google]
bretonnian knights.jpg
367KB, 1000x398px
>>49232793
>but only with no face masks
excuse me, some of them have visors
>>
>>49232845
using a greathelm on foot is nothing short of suicide

it's only useful on a horse
>>
>>49232835
You DO NOT wear those two together. Those re-enactors don't know what the fuck they're doing.
>>
>>49232845
Your downward peripheral visage is totally shit in a greathelm. They'd actually be worse on horseback except for the initial charge.
>>
>>49232860
>>49232891
bretonnians don't give a fuck, mates
>>
>>49232871
actually you do.

The Greathelm is pretty much the "charge bucket" you put on before a charge
>>
>>49232891
you aren't supposed to stop on horseback

you are supposed to spot the target far away, and then keep it focused with your lance
then you push off the bucket because it's becoming useless pretty fast
>>
>>49232914
No. You don't have a metal dome on which you put a metal bucket, scraping around together.

It would slide with a good smack.

You wear it over padded linen, an arming cap, for example.
>>
someone post that canadian with the horrible accent.
>>
>>49232845
>Bretonnian Knights
>Round Bases

Something seems off here.
>>
>>49233008
people have been mounting skirmish dudes on round bases for years
>>
>>49232965
>take off the greathelm
>you now wear a linen cap, instead of a bascinet

genius
>>
>>49233025
Don't take it off. You wear it to weather the storm of Saracen arrows.
>>
>>49233104
and get clobbered to death by a knave with a hammer dodging out of your peripheral vision.
>>
>>49233140
>not being able to beat worse-than-peasant opponents blindfolded
are you sure you're a knight?
>>
File: 002_H32-03_LRG_so.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
002_H32-03_LRG_so.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
>>49232172
What about enclosed helms?
>>
>>49233164
I was but then I fell over a root and broke my neck.
>>
>>49233260
lmao git gud errant
>>
>>49233237
Flat tops. I forget the actual name, but the early version didn't have masks, then they added masks. Then great helms came when they figured the masks should wrap all the way around.

Louen Leoncoeur wears one without a mask, so yeah.
>>
File: 1428020924203.jpg (293KB, 988x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1428020924203.jpg
293KB, 988x1202px
>>49233298
No no, an enclosed helmet was more like a primitive greathelm than a flat top with a mask. It evolved from a nasal helmet, and wrapped around a bit to cover the jaw and stretched down in the back to cover the back of the head.
>>
all this talk about armor is reminding me of how goofy armor is in WFRP 2e, what with a full plate suit being worn over a full mail suit that also had to be worn over a full leather suit
>>
>>49231237
That's why I prefer 9th Age lore.

Instead of trying to nail together a sunk ship, its giving the only thing I actually give a fuck about: history, new characters, and anecdotes.

I'll take a song about the Elves and a description of standing next to one over ten pages of recent event shit.
>>
>>49233439
Change the rules.

Plate should be able to be worn over a simple gambeson or aketon. Obviously you had much better protection by going aketon->mail shirt->cuirass. But it wasn't NECESSARY.
>>
>>49233439
Well...if it's meant to be in the 13th-14th century level of tech, that's not too bad. There actually was an intermediary period where mail was worn under full plate, before they started simply using it for the parts the plate wouldn't cover. But I don't think leather would ever be under all that.

>>49233472
I feel like 9th Age could have just ignored the lore and focused on a ruleset. Let the fans fight out what sort of lore they want or don't want.
>>
>>49233523
>Well...if it's meant to be in the 13th-14th century level of tech, that's not too bad. There actually was an intermediary period where mail was worn under full plate, before they started simply using it for the parts the plate wouldn't cover. But I don't think leather would ever be under all that.

True. Also it probably wouldn't be a FULL mail suit under the armor, just maybe a shirt at most, some mail gussets attached to the arming garment at least.
>>
>>49232599
Fuck yes, it'd be the only thing Endhammer I want.

Endhammer should just be justification to take the last Warhammer models in the pre-ET setting. Instead, its only slightly better than the shit GW pushed. Worse, it killed all tabletop discussion in these threads.
>>
>>49233486
The individual components can be, but you lose most of the protective power. A full plate suit automatically includes a full mail suit and full leather suit to layer on, hence the massive jump in cost.
>>
>>49233523
It could have. But I want something to progress.

I'd rather see T9A born from the ashes as a full game with a full universe and a full model line.
>>
File: M9IHl6Z.jpg (430KB, 1301x867px) Image search: [Google]
M9IHl6Z.jpg
430KB, 1301x867px
>>49233554
Tabletop discussion was dead long before Endhammer. I honestly can't remember the last time people came here for tabletop or miniatures.

Still, it wouldn't even take much justification to bring in ET models into pre-ET Warhammer. A few more powerful Chaos Lords of Nurgle, Skaven getting some Vermin Lords, half of the undead leaders finding some artifacts that made them super powerful, easy peasy.
>>
>>49233577
Well that's your battle to fight for, not mine. I never wanted things to progress, I never wanted a not!WFB universe. I just want back what I lost.
>>
>>49233625
It'll never come back.

New lore =/= plot progression. I never gave much of a fuck about the "present" beyond making my army, I wanted more filled in between eras and more about a day in the life of members of each army.

But as I said, since WFB isn't coming back I want the spiritual successor to be successful so the genre lives on and strangles AoS out of the market.
>>
File: 20160901091739_1.jpg (680KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160901091739_1.jpg
680KB, 1920x1080px
>>49232025
its alright. its not my thread. If people get so triggered by a game they have tagged on the OP being posted here that they have to resort to blatant strawmanning like >>49229799, I probably shouldn't have been posting stuff anyway.

here, have a random picture that I took.
>>
>>49233787
>blatant strawmanning

Dude, posting random screenshots ain't on-topic.

Discussing the units, tactics, what you'd like to see or change - that's all cool.

But all you do is post shitty screenshots with poor fan-wank. Did you not notice that people didn't complain when guys were posting screenshots and comparing them to the models? Or asking questions about the characters and their stories?

That's because that shit is on topic and you are just a shit-poster.
>>
>>49233787
Ignore him. Its more /wfbg/ than Endhammer.
>>
File: image.jpg (345KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345KB, 1280x1024px
>>49233866
Shitposting is trolling while pushing the image limit.

He's just posting.

Don't like it, make another thread without the vidya links, faggot.

By the way, according to the global board culture, metaposting is by default shitposting.

Have vamp tits, ya cunt.
>>
>>49233866
the thread was half dead when I started posting it a few days back.
By your logic anything that doesn't have to do with the models is off topic shitposting that doesn't matter. I have enough Idea about the lore to not ask why Karl Franz is so charismatic or if the bretonnians know they are worshipping lileath. When you make the OP next time, remember to mention that talking about the videogame is offtopic.

This also goes for anything that is tangentially related to the lore including writefagging or someone drawing something on the spot.

Despite your butthurt, the lasting legacy of Warhammer fantasy will be sealed with videogames, not with overpriced models of duardin fyreslayers or orruk warbosses.
>>
File: Lileath.jpg (215KB, 211x913px) Image search: [Google]
Lileath.jpg
215KB, 211x913px
>>49230561
>>
>>49233944
Everyone see Skaven and Dwarfs were just added to Man O War?
>>
File: image.jpg (373KB, 696x1023px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
373KB, 696x1023px
>>49234041
>ET shit

No
>>
>>49234061
so I have heard.
It pisses me off that we were supposed to get naval units in TW:WH but they got cancelled.
>>
>>49234086
Its her only official image.
>>
>>49233916
At least namefag so I can filter your shitposting.
>>
>>49233944
>the lasting legacy of Warhammer fantasy will be sealed with videogames
>Not the RPG

Get outta here, you faggot.
>>
>>49233944
>the thread was half dead when I started posting it a few days back
>Nobody has posted in the last hour! This thread is dead!
>>
>>49234204
>what will be more famous
>an RPG that competes with several other more popular systems and is overshadowed by it's grimmer darker cousin
>a major RTS game that is released in a year when RTS games are stagnating and in a decline.

Its the dawn of war 1 of fantasy anon.
>>
>>49234108
She's twice in the Bret book. Just in human guise.
>>49234189
Suck a chode, shitstain.

>>49234204
FFG's only good game is X-Wing, and most people would take D&D anyway. It won't live long in an increasingly ibscure game unless they make a vidya of it.
>>
>>49228377
>what if an exiled Necro-Metal Gelt gives him the body of molten gold he always wanted while also serving as an aide to the God King.

Fucking disgusting, that's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. Settra thinks he was supposed to reincarnate into an angelic being with golden flesh, it's not as simple as just being made out of gold. He wants his body, able to enjoy all the pleasures of life, but immaculately beautiful and golden. If he just wanted to be a golden statue he could have transferred his soul into one that looks like him, it's entirely possible by Nehekaran magical abilities. There's was a 6ed character who did exactly that, and he was just a tomb Prince.
>>
>>49234258
>FFG
>Not Hogshead
>Or Green Ronin
>>
>>49234258
>Suck a chode, shitstain.

Dude, what's the issue with namefagging so someone can filter out your posts?
>>
>>49234229
>no one posts in the thread
>on page 9 someone dumps 5 pics
>someone asks about a model
>gets one or two responses
>thread goes to page 10
>repeat.
truly scintillating discussion.
>>
File: image.jpg (913KB, 1024x1564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
913KB, 1024x1564px
>>49234282
The only people who get into older systems are the people who were into it back in the day and a minority of hipsters.

The game won't "live on" in the old versions anymore than Warhammer will live on in 3e or 6e.

You need to look to something new or mainstream, or alternatively accessable. The comics may make Warhammer live on if they get posted enough, but the RPG dies with its current players.
>>
>>49234293
he wasn't posting the campaign, and the guy who was stopped posting. you won retard. Now go back being a bitter dick somewhere else.
>>
>>49234273

What would it take to see an alliance or recruitment of Gelt and Settra?
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 800x533px
>>49234293
>Hey, I'm a bitchy motherfucker. Pls be a faggot so I can haz muh safespace, kthnxbye
>>
>>49234322
>The game won't "live on" in the old versions anymore than Warhammer will live on in 3e or 6e

My group plays 2nd Ed WFRP and 6ed WFB, and we get a few new players every now and then.

Infinity is the big draw most days, though.
>>
>>49234362
>>49234331

>t. faggot.
>>
>>49234376
That's the problem. Warhammer is going to become more and more obscure, like Rifts.

The only thing keeping it in the memory of the mainstream will be vidya or comics, or a blatant successor game.
>>
>>49234400
quality post. Truly you contributed to this thread unlike the person who was at least talking about warhammer.
>>
>>49234362

What is that? Skaven v. High Elves at a Warhammer World display? Any specific battle?
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 640x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 640x291px
>>49234400
Lick-lick-lick-lick-lick my balls, biiiitch!

Seriously, shit the fuck up, ypu're just being a whiny little bitch about people doing Warhammer things in a Warhammer thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (974KB, 1195x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
974KB, 1195x1600px
>>49234433
Yep, but I'm not sure the specifics, sorry. I got if off GW's site back when their site wasn't just a catalog.
>>
>>49234423

Neither of the guys anon responded to were talking about Warhammer, butthurtanon.

>>49234405
I can't imagine vidya or comics drawing in enough of a crowd to keep the setting alive, when most of the people who'd play the vidya or comics were the old fans in the first place.

I could be wrong though. Anyone here get there start with Warhammer through a vidya game?
>>
>>49234486
eh, I was the guy who was 'shitposting' by trying to make a narrative out of TW:WH battes. Apparently warhammer discussion must be 3 parts bitching at GW, and one part asking questions about minutae.
>>
>>49234450
>Quoting Rick and Morty
>The bottom of the intellectual barrel.

>>49234475
Speaking of Warhammer Quest - anyone played the new card game based on it? I've heard the vidya version is nothing but a retarded cash-sink. I'd like to hear if the card game at least captured a little bit of the spirit of the game.
>>
>>49234507
>narrative out of TW:WH battes

That is kinda shitposting son, I mean, it wouldn't be that big of an issue in the TW:WH thread on /vg/, but you're not really adding anything to a Warhammer discussion here. It's literally fan wank.

Which wouldn't even be a problem if it was just one post, but you just keep going on and on with shit that people mostly ignore.

It's the same reason people who post their fanwank for their own armies get ignored, unless there's one interesting point that gets brought up for discussion.

People just don't give a shit about your speshul snowflake.
>>
>>49234486
You're better off asking in the 40k thread, they got the appropriate games years ago.

Dawn Of War is the gateway drug for them. Total Warhammer is ours.

Not that it'll get anyone now. The conversation was about "keeping it alive", not getting people into the game. Total War is a massive franchise, and will expose more people to the setting than anything another tabletop other than Magic or D&D has gotten.
>>
>>49234547
>>49234547
>It's literally fan wank.
So just like endhammer?
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 622x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 622x880px
>>49234510
>Card game
>Being good
>>
>>49234376
>Infinity is the big draw most days, though.

Hmm...would there be any way to marry the Infinity concept of 'always playing' with Mordheim? I know combat is a bit of a risk in the Infinity system, but I love the concept of reactive actions and an order system.

Anyone seen any homebrew systems, or know of any official systems, that would work well for this sort of idea?
>>
>>49234558
At least Endhammer is collaborative...
>>
>>49234558
I thought Endhammer was a group project? A bunch of people working together to create a spiritual successor to WFB? As opposed to one guy saying 'Lookit what I did!'?

>>49234577
Is it that bad? Because there are plenty of good card games out there.
>>
>people complaining about people talking about whfb vidya when its always been a part of the thread
it used to be in the OP, who removed it
fuckin newfags
>>
>>49234599
yeah, I saw the shitflinging.

The guy making the next thread should warn people not to talk about the game, since it offends the delicate sensibilities of grogrands who came up with the bright idea of the major factions of humans in the game go at each other's throats immediately after being saved from the apocalypse.
>>
File: image.jpg (325KB, 741x1073px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 741x1073px
>>49234547
>fan wank
>bad

>A game about making your own armies and characters, with 30 years of a magazine that published people's own home narratives and characters and battle reports
>Where the first three editions were literally just "make it all up" and every edition had a section about writing your own stories

>fan wank
>bad

Holy shit, that's critical levels of fucking moron there.

Seriously. You may as well go to the D&D thread or the "What I Made/DM Saw/I Played" thread and bitch about fan wank.

Seriously. You are a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>49234609
>>people complaining about people talking about whfb vidya when its always been a part of the thread

People aren't complaining about discussing the vidya, their complaining about people fanwanking and just posting endless screenshots of bullshit. It's nearly as bad as those guys who just post different pieces of warhammer art for no reason than to post it.
>>
>>49234643
>People

Regardless of how many voices you hear, its just you anon. Just remember how nobody would ever want to be near you.
>>
>>49234630
shh anon
they dont like being called out
>>49234643
people were complaining about the very thing in this thread though?
also nothing wrong with people posting art
you obviously prefer the days the thread gets like 90 replies in a week and gets deleted
>>
File: image.jpg (359KB, 757x1075px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359KB, 757x1075px
>>49234630
Shit, that was the wrong page.
>>
New thread is here
>49234683
>>
>>49234702

Here, rather:
>>49234683
>>
>>49234630

When was the last time you gave a shit about someone's custom army here? The minis sure, but the story behind them?

When have you ever given a fuck?
>>
>>49234758
some people are not narcissistic cucks such as yourself
>>
>>49234788
>narcissistic cucks
>asking when you cared about something that wasn't yours
>narcissistic

I'm not sure you understand the dialogue those two anons were sharing, kid.
>>
>>49233721
Why do I even have to leave and move on? There are plenty of people out there playing games that are no longer supported, or old editions of games. I'm not going to jump on this spiritual successor just because I'm hoping it'll annoy GW.
>>
File: wfb dwarf failure.png (163KB, 1753x470px) Image search: [Google]
wfb dwarf failure.png
163KB, 1753x470px
>>49233866
I don't mind the 'fan-wank.' I like when people write bits of stories and whatever. And no one was complaining about the series of screenshots until Bretonnians - no one cared when the Estalians were getting their stories.
>>
>>49235495
I am not doing this ever again. People here just like to stew in their juices and call each other names.
>>
>>49235495
>Writing a short story in green text.
>Jesus christ, man.
>>
>>49234630
You know the difference between talking about your armies and posting shit from a vidya?

At least other people are involved with your armies.

If I went into a DnD thread and started posting about my awesome lvl 20 Warlock/Fighter and all the crazy adventures he's been on, and then told people that there was no GM or other players, it was just me talking to myself, I'd be shitcanned.

It's why you fucks bitch when you find out popular /tg/ stories were bull shit and you complain about /shitthatliterallydidnothappen/.
>>
>>49235895
Well then faggot, change the OP so that we all know that discussion of the vidya is verboten.
>>
>>49235895
>At least other people are involved with your armies.
in what way are other people involved with your armies apart from giving you advice on how to paint?
>>
>>49235962

You play with other people, for one. You don't make your armies in a vacuum. The games you play and the people you play against influence what you make and why.

Depends on the player. Some people will put together a stock-standard army, or create something custom - but most people who start playing and collecting will have friends who do the same, and their armies and interaction will influence your choices.
>>
>>49235943

see

>>49234718
>>
>>49236023
you can make the same argument for the videogame.
>>
>>49236045
See

>>49234772
>>
File: img45a1445f07a02.jpg (90KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
img45a1445f07a02.jpg
90KB, 600x614px
>>49228969
The characters themselves were goodish (too long a dress for my taste in the case of Neferata for example) but the thing is that they come with the extremely derpy mount, it's not like you have a choice.

Alarielle looks gorgeous, but that beetle could have done with less horns. If you look at it from the side, 50%of its length are just horns. Suffers from Archaon syndrome.

>>49229064
Old core is alright if you use properly scaled skulls, ie those of the VC.

I personally liked to have one of GW's catapults, never saw it too derpy by itself. However several models of it together may not look good. I scratch built the other like pic related.
>>
>>49236074
>you can make the same argument for the videogame.

Except he was posting about a single player campaign? I mean, even posting about multiplayer and how units compare to their tabletop counterparts would be fine.

>>49236093
>Make a thread without the vidya then!
>Makes a thread without the vidya.
>You should have included the vidya!
>>
>>49236233
>everyone in the thread is telling him not to edit the OP
>does it anyway?
>>
>>49236233
>singleplayer campaign
there are these things called mods you faggot, that allow you to modify the game according to your tastes.
>>
>>49236270
>everyone in the thread is telling him not to edit the OP

>>49235943
>change the OP so that we all know that discussion of the vidya is verboten.

>>49233944
>remember to mention that talking about the videogame is offtopic.

>>49234609
>people complaining about people talking about whfb vidya

>>49234627
>The guy making the next thread should warn people not to talk about the game,

--

Really, the issue would be solved if the guy posting screencaps just used a name so people could filter him. Not that big of a request, really. The AU Endhammer guy does it.
>>
>>49236275
There's this place call /v/, you faggot.
>>
>>49236383
And?
I never saw anyone being told not to discuss the warhammer videogames in this thread.
>>
>>49236399
Is that why you're still shitposting here instead of discussing warhammer in the new general?
>>
>>49236417
and what discussion is there in the new board?
All it has is more hissyfits over endhammer.
>>
>>49236428

And discussion about Amazons, Mighty Empires (and other campaign rules), some story time.

Looks to me like you just don't have anything worthwhile to contribute.

Enjoy your (You), shitposter.
>>
>>49236619
>some story time
>1 guy posts the blurb about amazons from 2e
oh wow, great quality.
>>
>>49236636
Then post something worthwhile, shitposter.
>>
>>49236648
Vidya is not /tg/.
>>
>>49236670

Okay?

Then post something that's worthwhile and /tg/, shitposter.

Didn't really think I'd need to specify the /tg/ part ON /tg/, but whatever.
>>
>>49236715
funny how others on the thread disagree with you and the latest topic is an AoS blurb. but as long as your /tg/ sanctity is preserved, I suppose the thread can die.
>>
>>49236741

Were you the same posting shitposting about having vidya banned on the next topic?
>>
>>49236807
what?
>>
>>49236856
huh?
>>
>>49236866
pardon?
>>
>>49236900
*farrrrrrrrrrrrt*
>>
*Sigh* The reason why Warhammer Fantasy is dead, because of elitist pricks like the one who wants to remove Warhammer Vidya from the discussion. New's flash, Warhammer Total War, Vermitide, and hell, Mordheim, are the only official continuations of Warhammer now. Get it into your skull.

Probably more then ninety percent of the Warhammer fanbase have migrated to Total War anyhow.
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.