[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

collections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20160906_195022.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160906_195022.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to this board. I wanted to see pictures of everyones d&d book collections. Yes i know i have a lot of 4th edition books but someone was selling them for really cheap. The Red box and the Pools of Radiance boxes are full mostly of 1st and 2nd edition modules and dragon magazines.
>>
>>49213602
Pretty good 4e collection. Have you looked into getting any of the adventures for BD&D/AD&D?
>>
>>49213725
Ive thought about it. What are some you suggest?
>>
>>49213802
Keep on the Borderlands
Isle of Dread
Temple of Elemental Evil
The new reprint of the A Series
Ravenloft
Giant 1-3
Drow 1-3
Queen of the Demonweb Pits
Anything Lankhmar related
Expedition to the Barrier Peaks

Those are my big ones I recommend to everyone.
>>
>>49213602
Your picture is upside down.
>>
>>49214032
Yah i noticed that after i posted it
>>
File: 20160906_202208.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160906_202208.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>49213962
Yah, i have Isle of dread, i got it for only 3 bucks and i have the reprinted edition of A0-A4
>>
>>49213962
I do really want to get Ravenloft and I'm always interested with amything to do with Drow
>>
>>49214113
Good man! Anyway, my collection is a mixed bag of stuff. Too lazy to take a pic but I have some AD&D 2e material, a number of classic adventures (listed above), a slowly shrinking number of 3rd and 3.5 books I'm pawning off on people, a fair number of 4e books and almost every 5e book out there now (no HotDQ/RoT though).
>>
>>49214153
I have yet to try 5th edition. Opinions on it?
>>
>>49214187
It blends previous systems, adds a few tweaks, and is very, very playable. All of the classes and almost all of the archetypes they can takes (required for each class, examples are things like a berserker barbarian, life domain cleric, eldritch knight fighters and evoker wizards) are pretty good (a few not so great ones but very easy to houserule anyway).
>>
>>49213802
In Search of New Gods is a fun one. 3rd-party UK AD&D module.

>>49213602
I don't have a pic but here's a quick inventory:

>AD&D 1e DMG
>4 issues of Dragon
>In Search of New Gods (3p)
>Monster Mythology
>Thri-kreen of Athas
>Undead (3p)
>Van Richten's Guide to Ghosts

>3.5 DMG I & II
>3.5 MM
>3.5 PHB
>Nyambe
>Races of Eberron
>Weapons of Legacy
>>
>>49214187
Pretty good Redux of all previous editions. Easy for a new player to understand, about as balanced as it can be (as in; not everything is perfect, but no one feels left out, well, I guess Rangers, but they are fixing that in the next book)
>>
>>49213602
I absolutely LOVE 4E. I went and counted. I've got 39 4E books, plus the Red box. Still missing stuff, but I'm working on it!

Also, have some Star Wars stuff, some 5E, BESM, etc.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.