[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King of Dragon Pass, the Quest: Part I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1472943282670.jpg (160KB, 800x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1472943282670.jpg
160KB, 800x1018px
Welcome! Today we shall be leading a clan into a journey the likes has never been seen before. The god-talkers are listening and the ringmembers heed the call of you, the utmost spirits, in their quest on the road to becoming the Kings of Dragon Pass!

Choices will be trading off between consensus and d100 vote depending on the vote at hand and how many players there are.

If you are unfamiliar with what King of Dragon Pass is, consider reading the comprehensive manual here: http://a-sharp.com/kodp/ios/KoDP-Manual.pdf
Or just pick whatever sounds the most fun to you...but try not to cheat with things like godquests, as failure is all a part of the magic!

But first we must choose the fate, not of our clan, but of our clan's ancestry, for the lives of our ancestors matters just as much as the lives of our people, and our gods.

Disclaimer: I had already tried to do this on /qst/ but it burned out slowly from a lack of people, so now I'm trying to do it here after some advice from several vulgar, yet kind, anons.
>>
File: 1472943474330.jpg (212KB, 639x481px) Image search: [Google]
1472943474330.jpg
212KB, 639x481px
There once was a time when gods and people walked the earth together. Your clan traces its ancestry back to those times. Your clan history begins when you joined forces with the storm god Orlanth. Back then, Orlanth was simply one of many upstart, rebellious gods bent upon conquest of the world. Orlanth's unique contributions at that time were personal honor and a close kinship to the other deities who seemed to be on the winning side.
>>
Praise Orlanth
>>
File: 1472943713298.jpg (231KB, 639x481px) Image search: [Google]
1472943713298.jpg
231KB, 639x481px
After many tribulations, adventures, and discoveries Orlanth proved himself worthy of marrying Ernalda, the Earth Mother. The two of them created the Marriage Ring and established great harmony in the world through this sacred bonding. Your clan took part in the wedding ceremony. Most clans either whooped with Orlanth, or learned a secret from Ernalda. A few clans stood with Elmal, God of Horses and the Sun as an honor guard.

How did you prepare for the great marriage?

1. Your men and women donned gleaming armor and stood guard with Elmal, to protect the celebrants from Orrlanth's many enemies.
2. Your men whooped with Orlanth and drank the Eight Known Drinks, so that their heads would hurt during the ceremony.
3. Your women withdrew with Ernalda, and learned a List of Names, which they promised not to repeat to the men.

d100 vote.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

Option 3, Ernalda.
>>
>>49207043
One response in a solid hour.

>this is the faster board they said

I think I get the message. Ciao.
>>
You should try an actual forum for this. or just play KoDP by yourself if you like it that much.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>49207043
Fuck it, I'll give it a shot for option 2.

>>49207992
Eh, /tg/ has its slow and fast times.
>>
>>49207992
The game's startup isn't very fun. Jump to the middle of a game and start throwing event choices onto the thread, not configuration. Handle the management choices yourself without our input.
>>
>>49207002
>there aren't any other games like this

I have literally played this game 100s of hours on my phone.
>>
>>49207002
>>there aren't any other games like this
Six Ages can't come soon enough

http://sixages.com/

>2. Your men whooped with Orlanth and drank the Eight Known Drinks, so that their heads would hurt during the ceremony.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>2. Your men whooped with Orlanth and drank the Eight Known Drinks, so that their heads would hurt during the ceremony.

But I think OP left.
>>
>>49207002
/qst/ is for quests if they dont want you maybe rethink your life
>>
>>49207002
>>49212568
Went and found your thread in /qst/
>advice from several vulgar, yet kind, anons.
didn't happen you just gave up on it because you wanted there to be more people in your thread, this was doing fine is /qst/ infact its still high on the catalog. Also as much as i hate quest threads i gota tell you man you're not supposed to just play the game and poll anons for decisions, you dm your own game for them and tell them what happens.
now go back to your /qst/ thread and say sorry for being a bitch and keep up your damn work
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.