[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Emperor is so great why he got bitchslapped to potato

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg (251KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg
251KB, 734x950px
If the Emperor is so great why he got bitchslapped to potato state by his own brat when he was going through his edgy rebelious phase?

And he almost got r3kt by a fucking Ork too.
>>
>>49202892
His son was just that that powerful. It's like when parents stop yelling at their kids and instead say they should sit down and have a talk.
>>
>>49202892
He was faking it.
Still is.
>>
>>49202892
>IF LE EMPORER IS SO GR8 LOL WHY HE GET KEKED BY HIS OWN BRAT LE EDGE REBEL XDDDD
>ORK NURLY #REKT HIM LE TOO XDDDD
>AM I COOL YET? XDDD
>IS MY BAIT GOOD? XDDD

Come on OP. You've got to put in more effort than this. What you're doing here only rustles me by being such bad bait that it offends my sensibilities.

At least try to appear just stupid, rather than both stupid and obnoxious. People are more likely to take the bait then because they want to put someone down. Don't get me wrong - 'pretending to be retarded' is almost the lowest form of trolling there is, but it's still better than what you're doing. I worry about the state of these boards if the standards get any lower.

Yours truly,
a concerned anon
>>
>>49202892
He was holding back during the fight. When he realized Horus was utterly lost to Chaos, he literally erased his soul.
>>
>>49202919
The good old "I was Just Pretending" excuse. Now we know who Russ got it off of.

Also shitty inconsistent GW writing.
>>
>>49202939
Triggered as fuck because the leader of your plastic soldiers is a bitch lmao xD
>>
>>49203075

Hi OP.

Nice try, but you just got told. :^)

Anyone can make up shit and post it on the internet, but it takes legit skill to riff off that and serve the other guy. Your response tells me you don't have that skill. You probably spent about 45 mins coming up with your OP, and then when you were challenged within minutes, you fell apart. Your cover was blown, you had to fall back on a simple variation of "u mad". You choked bro. You choked hard. And now everyone knows your OP was simple b8.

Oh no! Nobody's falling for it! What are you going to do? Let's see you wriggle on my hook a bit more, kid. Dance up a merry jig and maybe I'll give you a few pointers on how to b8 properly when you're done.
>>
>>49202892
Here is your (You)

And 0.000000000000000000001 chaos stars are added to your account
>>
>>49202955
>My I2 Orks are a Melee race
>We wuz Warlordz n sheit
>>
>>49202955
I meant to respond to this comment >>49203075, but my orky BS2 made me miss
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.