[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they prepare a vessel for him to reincarnate to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1976682-the_emperor_of_mankind.jpg (104KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1976682-the_emperor_of_mankind.jpg
104KB, 960x720px
Why don't they prepare a vessel for him to reincarnate to?
>>
>>49200363
Has there been anything in the books or play editions about cloning the emperor? There's planets out there with the tech to do that- at least for normal people. They mentioned one the later Gaunt books, the planet Felix was from.
>>
>>49200363
because the inquisitors who want to do that (thorians) are at odds with the inquisitors who think that's a terrible fucking idea

disconnecting the emperor from the astronomican for even a brief moment would be absolutely disastrous
>>
File: Servants-of-the-God-Incarnate.jpg (1MB, 2274x1596px) Image search: [Google]
Servants-of-the-God-Incarnate.jpg
1MB, 2274x1596px
>>49200363
It would be extremely unpredictable.
>>
>>49200363
Because the Emprah is not dead you heretic fuck!

RRRREEEEEEE
>>
>>49200363
The High Lords of Terra keep the Imperium from enacting any of the many plans to bring back the Emperor. They would rather ride the top of humanity into the apocalypse than for one second risk giving up their spot to save it.
>>
>>49201192
I'm pretty sure the galaxy is too far gone for even the Emperor at this point. When he got put on the Throne the only real enemy was Chaos, Orks and maybe some Eldar.

Now theres Necrons, Tyranids and Tau, all spread out over millions of star systems. He can't personally micromanage the galaxy.

If you subscribe to the Star Child theory or whatever its called it would actually be better if he popped his clogs because then he COULD micromanage everything and slap the shit out of the Chaos Gods themselves (with Draigo as his plucky sidekick)
>>
>>49200363

Because there's no guarantee that is even how things work.

Because they have no idea how to do it that isn't rampant speculation.

Because they have no idea if it will work or go wrong.

Because things are desperate and any diversion of resources into a plan with no guarantees or even real ideas is unpopular.

Because if the Emperor returns it may destroy the precarious position the Imperium is in.

Because even if the Emperor would return and fix everything, some people don't want that to happen.

This is pretty fucking basic stuff. You could have figured this all out yourself - even figured is a strong word for the level of thought this takes.

I mean, fuck, did you think40K has a single solid objective determinative setting truth?

Did you think the characters in the setting know it?

Did you think they are all good people?

3/10 apply yourself.
>>
>>49201427
I guess OP was trying to create an interesting discussion about it
>>
File: 1473105889248.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473105889248.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>49201473
>Interesting discussion
>OP
>>
Pretty sure there are numerous Inquisitorial sub factions and other such groups who are doing just that, probably out of a mixed level of devotion, radicalism and self serving hopes of being favored.
>>
>>49201357
>He can't personally micromanage the galaxy.
He's literally a god incarnate, it would be like watching a pro playing StarCraft.
>>
>>49201038
For you
>>
>>49200924
>Has there been anything in the books or play editions about cloning the emperor?
The entire Grey Knights chapter
>>
>>49201822
Apart from how Blizzard has constantly tried to make micromanagement easier and easier.
>>
>>49200363
Because that's heresy. Now hold still as we dispatch some inquisitors to reeducate you in the Imperial Truth.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.