[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you make cute merpeople great again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

How can you make cute merpeople great again?
>>
>>49185471
>again
?
>>
By writing lewd stories about them and the monsters and creatures they love.

What, you asked how I would do it, and I told you, so why get angry?
>>
File: 1471760205059.jpg (132KB, 769x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1471760205059.jpg
132KB, 769x1040px
>>49185471
Make them spooky and serpentine.
>>
>>49185471

They're generally helpful water-people that relish shipwrecks for the exotic goods they bring to the aquatic world. Most of them enjoy rescuing sailors or encouraging naval mercantilism because more ships = more wrecks.

Plus, the occasional human woman or man as a lover is fun for the younger, more adventurous merpeople.
>>
File: Y15.png (83KB, 546x486px) Image search: [Google]
Y15.png
83KB, 546x486px
>>49185471
Herd them into concentration camps where they will be bred and slaughtered for their bones, which will then be crafted into high-quality decorations and toys for the dwarven middle class.
>>
>>49185524
That's not very cute.
>>
>>49186906
Uncute merpeople > cute merpeople

>>49186815
This is most def one of the most amazing things to come out of dorf fortress
>>
File: 1de.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1de.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>49186951
>>
>>49185471
Does her tits grow when she gains a tail, or is that her sister?
>>
>>49185471
Shoot at them using tiny gradius spaceships
>>
>>49189825
Her hair grows longer when she transforms.
>>
>>49188183
Guy made a concentration camp for merpeople. Women are forced to breed and their children are butchered for their bones. Said bones were used to make totems that fetch a very high price.
It was so fucked up that the creator patched it up in the next release, IIRC
The slightly less fucked up version is about another player doing the same but with sea serpents

>>49185471
Make them a functional part of your setting besides pleasure women
>>
>>49190014
>It was so fucked up that the creator patched it up in the next release, IIRC
It took a bit more than just one release. It got patched out when dwarves were made unwilling to butcher sentients.
>>
>>49190014
Didn't it drown the merpeople in air via some kind of whirlpool mechanism?
>>
>>49190014
The developer didn't patch the process, that could still be done after the change.

What he did do was completely remove 'uncommon' and 'rare' bone types, which slashed the value of mermaid bone products to one sixth or there abouts; down with cat and dog bone, which are much easier to get.

Not that you couldn't very easily mod it all back in, of course.
>>
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.