[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punching bags of the setting fuck GW for not giving them any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: tyranids.jpg (449KB, 2768x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tyranids.jpg
449KB, 2768x1200px
Punching bags of the setting fuck GW for not giving them any kick ass moments, they didn't even wipe out one space marine chapter.
>>
>>49182596
Anon, that isn't the SoB. Or the Eldar. Or hell, even the Tau.
>>
>>49182596
>they didn't even wipe out one space marine chapter.

I thought they did? Something about being trapped on a planet on top of a rock being slowly overrun or something?
>>
I knew that Matt Ward gave some factions redesigns, but man, those are some weird Sisters of Battle you've got there.
>>
>>49182609
They probably have taken out a minor chapter or two. They also fucked up the Ultramarines so much it put Cadgar on life support.
>>
>>49182596
It's hard for a swarm of hivemind-controlled insects to have "kick ass moments", because they can't be heroic, they can't have epic last stands.
>>
>>49182596
Tyranids are the equivalent of cosmic hurricanes. How many times can you say the hurricane came and killed fucking everything?
>>
They're fucking bugs, man.
>>
>>49182616
Daemons can't be heroic either yet they are portrayed as ultimate badasses.
>>
>>49182682
>a)
Daemons can still be individuals and are not mind-controlled
>b)
Where the fuck did I say anything about being badasses?
>>
>>49182682
I don't think you understand.

Daemons are basically people, they can have personal qualities that you can attribute to them in order to create an evocative character. They can perform impressive personal feats.

Tyrannids are alien insects, they can't have personal qualities that you can attribute to them in order to create an evocative character, because the entire point of them is that they aren't people. They're a swarm of psychic space locusts. They never perform impressive personal feats.

Blizzard solved that problem (it isn't really a problem for the tyrannids to not be people) by giving their bugs personalities and a lady with huge tits, GW for the most part did hasn't done anything like that.
>>
>>49182753
>Kerrigan
>huge tits
>>
>>49182726
Demons are parts of their god, they are cases of split individualism.
>>
>>49182596
Scythes Of The Emperor. Lamenters. Come back when you actually know what you're talking about anon.
>>
>>49184986
Mementers whole existence revolves around getting rekt and listening to Linkin Park so they don't count.
>>
>>49182596
>>49182682
They did try and give the tyranids cool and interesting hero's like the Parasite of Mortex or the Doom of Malanchi. Then they removed them because of copy right shit and the fact GW doesn't like interesting things.
>>
>>49182726
>>49182753
Swarmlord.

Deathleaper.

Your post were invalided.
>>
>>49182613

> They fucked up the ultramarines so hard that they almost didn't lose
> But then they did
>>
They've literally eaten Andromeda, OP
>>
>>49185006
Without disregarding fanfic/headcanon, that still leaves one chapter, OP still invalid.
>>
>>49185099
Yeah, but I'm talking about them being actual characters, not unique tools created by the hive to serve a specific purpose.
>>
>>49185296
The Swarmlord is a unique individual that's as old as the hivemind itself.
>>
>>49182616
Hive Tyrant and Swarmlord are independent individuals.
>>
>>49182609

Ouch. the Scythes and the Lamenters have been forgotten? The poor fucks are kinda the "human" side of the Marines: they always lose.

Heroically, of course....
>>
>>49186371
They are stupid fucks and humanity deserves to die IRL too.
>>
>>49185105
>Baw my faction didn't wipe out one of the major factions in the setting completely.
Yep we also should have had the Ultrmarines wipe out the Tau completely, Abaddon should have conquered Cadia, and the Orks should have conquered Armageddon and then moved onto Terra.
>>
File: image.gif (371KB, 322x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
371KB, 322x240px
>>49182611
>Sisters
>Ever getting new models
>>
>>49182753

Kerrigan has very average-sized breasts.
>>
>>49186371
Yeah, Scythes are pretty much royally fucked, even if they do manage to rebuild. There is no more than a company of them left, and those marines are scattered across the galaxy with virtually no contact with one another.

They gon die, most likely.
>>
>>49186847
For a human? Sure. Bigger boobies than the average Zerg tho.
>>
>>49182606
>Anon, that isn't the SoB
That would mean someone on GW still remembers them.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.