[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Violence at the table

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 33

File: 126526548735.png (259KB, 386x451px) Image search: [Google]
126526548735.png
259KB, 386x451px
In your time playing TTRPG's, have you ever witnessed a physical fight breakout between your players or the DM? Share your experiences here

>playing pathfinder
>psion player kills the cleric player's squire npc because ''he is a liabillity''
>yelling fest ensues
>this goes on for a good 10 minutes, we have to stop every 5 seconds because they keep arguing
>cleric player gets up, moves up to the psion player and hits him in the nose
>they tackle each other to the ground
>we were playing in the FLGS
>staff had to come break them up

This happened today so I wanted to see if it has happened to anyone else. I never knew how heated this hobby can get
>>
>>49118490
Holy shit, what a crazy faggot. I only play with friends, so I've definitely never even seen a fight break out over tabletop. I've seen people get tense and upset of MTG, but that isn't even close to assault. What city is your FLGS in?
>>
>>49118490
>Playing DnD with a fat neckbeard dude for the first time
>he's DMing
>This guy is a total turd, but I'm just there with a few of my friends who also play DnD because I have nothing better to do that day
>He constantly hits his scrawny, neurotic friends, and they just take it like little bitches
>Joking around with my friends about something in the campaign
>He gets pissed off I'm not taking it seriously
>He grabs the DM's handbook and walks behind my chair, then suddenly starts hitting me on the back of the head with it. Not extremely hard, but heavy enough to give me a headache.
>Sit there, stunned at the audacity, and growing increasingly annoyed
>I tell him that if he keeps doing that, I'm going to break his neck
>He keeps doing it
>Grab the book out of his hand and beat him to the ground with it
>Realize he is scared shitless
>Back off
>Ask him if he's alright
>He tells me it's cool
>Walk out the door and go home
>Hear later from my friends that I am banned from his house (Even though this was what I expected, it was amusing that he didn't have the guts to do that while I was there)
>>
>>49118678
P.S. 2 of my other friends also beat up that guy. He's ridiculously obnoxious and he tries to bully everyone even though he's pretty much made of dough.
>>
>>49118845
>P.S. 2 of my other friends also beat up that guy.
(all separate, unrelated instances)
>>
>>49118490
Not actually an RPG, but one time I did see two 40-something year old men almost get into a fistfight over a game of 40k at our game club. It got broken up before it started, but damn. I don't even remember exactly what the fight broke out over, I just remember it being one of the most pathetic things I'd ever seen.
>>
Our FLGS had this happen over a game of Infinity a few months ago. One guy was running a list made mostly of female models (Nomads) and is losing pretty badly. The other guy was talking shit all game, and that eventually led into cracks about he was going to "rape your little metal girls to death."

The Nomad player's actual daughter had been raped, killed, and dismembered and his wife was shot in a home invasion while he was on deployment something like 18 months ago. Nomad player started breaking down a little bit, and the owner ran over to the guy and filled him in on what had happened. This jackhole processes that for a second, looks directly at the guy, and says, "well if you were as shit a dad as you are at this, it's a good thing they're dead, because - "

He never got to finish the sentence. The whole store just sort of froze and the Nomad player went bodily over the table at the guy. It took every other person in the store to pull him off, and honestly I'm kind of sad we did that. The jackhole is banned from the store permanently, once he gets/got out of the hospital (not sure if he's still in there, his leg was bent backwards at the knee and I'm 100% sure a shoulder was totally out of the socket), and the store management has been calling around to *other* stores making sure he's banned from those places as well. Cops declined to take a report once they heard what had happened and when everyone in the store had been interviewed and told them the same story (I'm pretty sure they knew the guy already). Finally, we told the jackhole that his army had gotten destroyed when the Nomad player went over the table and he couldn't come in to get the pieces; in actuality, it was given as spoils of war to the Nomad player.

I lack an adequate "talk shit, get hit" gif for how I feel about this.
>>
File: 1343790086450.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1343790086450.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>49123752
I mean, what?
>>
I witnessed something a month ago, more or less. Something that i can only dub as "the Top-Tier Rage". I already posted this before, but it was like this.

>a guy that was playing Yu-Gi-Oh! at a tourney was using a pretty costly and meta deck (I think it was Kozmo or something equally meta)
>another guy destroys him with fucking harpies
>2-0; I and another friend joke with them both, talking about both of them cheating and using underhand tactics
>everyone was laughing and seemingly having a good time
>another mutual friend joins the joking, in a non-obnoxious manner
>this still somehow triggers Top-Tier nigga and sends him into Chimp Mode
>he starts menacing the last guy into stopping talking or he'd beat the shit outta him
>last guy and I think he's just joking, too
>I even encourage him to stop the match and throw a chair at last guy or something
>he actually stops the match and crawls under the tables to reach last guy, the absolute madman
>he grabs him, and tries to take him dow
>last guy and I are still laughing, oblivious to the fact Top-Tier nigga was serious
>some people intervene and separate them; they even let Top-Tier nigga to end the match if he doen't chimp out again
>he loses 3-0 abd warns last guy that he'll fuck him up on the streets

Haven't seen him since then. A friend later explained to me he might've been trying to let his frustration out with the weakest person he could. I've heard of sore losers, but this was the first time I saw one. Not even a bonafide criminal cholo I knew that also played Yu-Gi-Oh! years ago did that.
>>
>>49118921
i'd love to hear those stories
>>
>>49118490
My brother and I play together and we once got into fisticuffs over something dumb during a session. Must have been over something dumb because I don't even remember what it was, just that I was a player and he was GM in this particular campaign.
>>
>playing dnd at FLGS
>scrawny That Guy keeps trying to PvP with people
>kills some neckbeard's character while he's sleeping
>argument breaks out
>That Guy just keeps obnoxiously calling the other guy fat
>fat dude drags That Guy out into parking lot and gives him the beating of his life
>fat dude gets arrested, both players are banned
>nobody helped That Guy until the ambulance arrived

kek
>>
File: 1469605391879.png (447KB, 800x3382px) Image search: [Google]
1469605391879.png
447KB, 800x3382px
>>49123752
Fuck I'm angry know, how can a single person be this much of an ashore

Man I hope the nomad guy is alright.

Anon go and spent some quality time with that guy and also play with him a game that's better than infinity
>>
Had a player slap themself once
>>
>>49123752
This is so obviously fake.
>>
>>49123752
>"well if you were as shit a dad as you are at this, it's a good thing they're dead, because - "
What sort of awful person thinks it's remotely okay to even consider saying that? I'm legitimately upset that he thought it was appropriate to do anything other than apologise immediately.
>>
>>49123752
I'm trying to process why That Guy decided to continue mocking Nomad-player. Did his pride get hurt that one of his jokes hit too close to home or something?

While I normally do not endorse violence to settle disputes, I would like to salute Nomad-player for delivering a good serving of rekt.
>>
>>49124732

Nah, I've met enough shitty people online. Eventually some of them will figure it's okay to be like that in person.
>>
>>49124763

How often are there immediate physical consequences for saying awful things to somebody? Even in person?

If there aren't consequences (or you think the consequences would be less than the satisfaction of being mean to somebody), why wouldn't you do that?
>>
File: 1472303419143.png (86KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1472303419143.png
86KB, 510x546px
>>49124932
>satisfaction of being mean to somebody
lost me there
I'm not a cretin
>>
>>49124968

Well, OK. Assuming you don't have a soul, or that you get your jollies from being mean to people.

You and I both know those people exist, and in larger numbers than one might first expect.
>>
>>49124932
>humans only do things when there are no consequences

lolno
>>
Asian girl tried stabbing one of my players with a handful of pencils once but that's about it.
>>
>>49124932
Because it's abhorrent to mock a guy about his dead kid. Because I generally try to be a well mannered individual and hope that others do the same . Because being mean to a stranger for no reason other than sadism violates the categorical imperative
>>
>>49124985
> larger numbers than one might first expect

Not really. The world has a lot of problems so of course there are people with a lot of problems born from it.
>>
I had a player who was genuinely autistic and used to hit me on the head with the rulebook.

He was the only one who had the rulebook though and was forevergm so we had to put up with it.
>>
>>49124985
I agree with you.
>>49125045
>first expect
Other than that I agree with you as well.
>>
>>49124932
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard
>>
>>49125053
hey I found your gm>>49118678
>>
Not really a "fight" per se, and posted before, but eh.

>Pathfinder
>DM is extremely paranoid to the point of absurdity about martials breaking the game because "muh damage"
>is that DM that doesn't let martials get new weapons, strength-booting items, or feats not from a pre-approved list to keep the damage down while letting casters just basically do whatever the fuck they want
>other three guys are martial because the DM basically made them play them
>I'm allowed to play a Wizard just so we get some buffs in the party, and someone who can actually use the truckloads of Wands of CLW the DM drops every other room because we'd be making the long trek to town after every fight otherwise
>I mostly just focus on buffing the martials, then zoning out until they murdered everything
>DM basically lets me run rampant while doing everything he can to shut down the other player's fun, and I'm basically single-handedly solving every non-combat encounter as a result
>One session after a long shift at work, I'm exhausted and only half-paying attention
>Some faggot in black armor shows up....doing something and we fight him.
>Don't feel like dealing with this shit and just drop a Hold Person on him and go back to zoning out
>DM's face turns red as he rolls the save and fails. Apparently this was the BBEG and I later found out he was there to kill one of the PCs to "show off his power." Of course, he was equipped with a number of BS magic items that made him immune to normal attacks. IE< literally the only thing the rest of the party can do.
>I get kicked out of the group by the DM
>Go back a week later for a different game, DM is bragging about how he "owned" some nerd who thinks Wizards don't suck in Pathfinder. Apparently he reconnected what happened the week before and instakilled my Wizard, then destroyed his soul so he can never be revived.

Cont because I suck at brevity
>>
>>49125120
>New player in his group, apparently a Cleric because the DM wants healing, but still assblasted over Wizards and won't let him play one.
>Focused on other game so not really paying attention until there's an autistic howl, followed by the sound of something hitting a wall.
>By the time I turn around, the store's owner is tackling the DM and getting someone else to help drag his fat ass out of the store
>From what I gathered, the Cleric used magic to bypass something that was supposed to, again, kill a PC, and it set the DM off
>In his rage, he took the rulebook he had and tried to throw it at the Cleric player's face
>being a fat fuck with no DEX to speak of, he missed, and the rulebook went flying across the room missed the store owner's head by a few inches and broke the wall
>Owner reacted as well as you'd expect and with a friend's help literally threw him out of the store, and was banned for life of course.
>DM went back a few times begging to be let back in, since it's a small town and the next closest game store is an hour's drive away
>Owner just laughs in his face every time
>>
>>49125120
>>49125230
This is why you shouldn't run Pathfinder games, you never know what it can do to a man.
>>
One of the guys in my group from highschool got expelled, and it took him a year to eventually go to another school. During that time, all he did was read DnD manuals
One day he made a level 1 fighter and a ludicrously high AC. When I asked him how he did it, he just started throwing dice at me.
We all got up and decided to play somewhere else. He didn't have a ride home either.
In case you're wondering why he was expelled, it was because he went to school one day with a bag full of knives. Right now he's spending the next 10 years in jail.
I have some other stories about this guy if anyone's interested.
>>
>>49124425
>My brother and I play together
I mean, that's different though. That's sibling violence. It's supposed to happen.
>>
File: Absolutly Right.jpg (66KB, 726x739px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutly Right.jpg
66KB, 726x739px
>>49125099
>>
File: 1471513397997.png (262KB, 363x327px) Image search: [Google]
1471513397997.png
262KB, 363x327px
>>49123752
>>
>>49125385
You might as well post them.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1101x1143px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1101x1143px
this isn't tabletop related, but I've had a frustrated 15-year old reach across the table to unsleeve one of my magic cards (glimmervoid), tear it in half, and kick my shins fairly hard under the table.

i had the kid banned from future FNMs.

I was playing Lantern :)
>>
>>49123752
I don't have a reaction image for this. I want to simultaneously sadpanda and justiceboner.
>>
Had something happen during one of our cons.

>Friend and I join some convention
>Friend brings his deck and plays at an MtG match
>Girl in cosplay goes up against my friend
>He soundly beats her 2-0
>She doesn't say anything, doesn't make any facial expressions
>She stands up and walks away
>An hour later after the game, decide to chill somewhere away from the crowds
>Same girl has been following us. Plenty obvious because she's still in fucking cosplay
>We thought she might be waiting for a friend so we just kinda ignored her
>Glance back, and she's walking towards us
>Then she pulls out a fucking knife out of her bag
>We run back to the con to alert security
>Security can't find her, she probably went home

She had this face I couldn't quite understand and really fucking unnerving now that I think back. No hate, anger, malice, or anything. It was absolutely flat.
>>
>>49127708
>No hate, anger, malice, or anything. It was absolutely flat.

That's a cold-blooded sociopath, anon. Those guys don't even blink while they kick a puppy or stab a baby.
>>
>>49118490
Does the GMs father challenging one of the players to SABRES AT DAWN count?
>>
>>49127916
do tell...
>>
>>49123752

I'm calling shenanigans on this. Got a link to your store and the news report on this?
>>
>>49127963
Yeah, if the guy suffered a broken leg there's no way he wouldn't sue for damages and the psycho be arrested for assault. I call shenanigans too!
>>
>>49127963
>>49123752
Yeah, we're going to need some independent verification for something like this.
>>
>>49128182

You do realize that you're never going to get that, right? Assuming it is true (and I've seen enough assholes out there who deliberately court physical assaults because they think nobody'll actually do it to believe that it well could be true), he specifically mentioned that no police report was filed. Which in turn means it's highly unlikely to make the news AND it's highly unlikely the loudmouth would able to find a lawyer to take his case. No paperwork, presumably no video (since the cops would have looked at that), and multiple witnesses all saying something like, "he fell" and sticking to their story? The loudmouth wouldn't have a legal leg to stand on, so to speak.

That story is told in just about enough detail that it's plausible. People who lie generally add in a lot of extraneous details; in this case, were it a tall tale, I'd expect to see stuff about the moves used in the fight, or more dialogue from the loudmouth...that sort of thing. This reads like an average witness statement.

As a side note, witness statements (analyzing them is my job) almost universally get at least 3 details wrong, and are TERRIBLE about getting dates and times right. There was a man whose wife was killed and his daughter raped, killed, and dismembered in a home invasion in Las Vegas a few years ago. The timing is wrong (IIRC it was 2013, not 18 months), and the husband wasn't on a deployment, but the time shift feels about right for the remainder of the story which may well have been quietly passed from store attendee to store attendee. The final nail here is that the husband was a fighter of some sort; a boxer or MMA, I can't recall. That would fit with the beating handed out to the asshole; generally untrained fighters swing for the head and hurt their own hands, not go for joints.
>>
>>49128482

Oh, here's what I was looking for. I was wrong - it was 2012.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2012/05/01/police-report-suspect-dna-evidence-in-brutal-vegas-slaying-mother-and-10-year/

Mother and daughter raped and murdered in a home invasion. Father is a boxing coach who was left with mild brain damage and temper issues.

Honestly, based on the information I'm able to find on a short internet search, I'm almost 100% sure it *is* true, if the story originally took place in the Vegas area. Everything else fits together too well.
>>
>>49128482
>>49128529
Thanks based cop
>>
>>49128482
People who lie omit extra details to make their story less prone to exposing. Look up Vrij metaanalysis. If you realy vent witnes statments (not as a cop - cops are seriously shit at that) but as court expert you should know your science.
>>
>>49118490
No, we are all adults.
>>
>>49124763
The kind of person who stays on the internet all day and never got shit for acting outrageous. Seen it too many times myself, people are losing the ability to function socially
>>
>>49128582

Short version because it's 5am.

"Professional" or experienced liars do that. People who do not lie constantly or consistently are not thinking about the possibility of exposure when concocting a lie, and therefore tend to feel that if they don't include a lot of detail the listener will think they're lying if they *don't* include details. Likewise people who lie under stress tend to over-detail more than underdetail; adrenaline makes them just keep running their mouths, which operate faster than their brains.

Regardless, I'm not prepared to bet my car on the fact that this did actually happen...but it's certainly plausible that it could have, and I personally think it's more likely than not that the broad strokes of the story are as true as Anon remembers them.
>>
File: 1456496192417.png (236KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456496192417.png
236KB, 241x250px
>>49123752
>>49128482
>>49128529
And this kind of things happening to people out there is why I play fictional games
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x250px
>>49123752
I refuse to believe shit like this
>>
>>49124968
>>49124985
well i personally feel some sort of need to be a dick to other people. but i like being a good person too. so basically what happens is i act nice to others until they start showing shitheel behavior, and thats when i unleash the bants. i just love making people upset and i need an outlet for it, i cant help it bro
>>
Literally all sessions of family board games with my family ended in tears, violence and/or broken stuff.
>>
>>49129240
I'm pretty sure that's every family board game though.
>>
>>49128803
Punitive dickery is the best kind.
>>
>playing D&D with some friends
>roll someone else's dice by accident
>"don't you EVER touch my dice again!"
>think he's joking with me
>reach over
>poke one of his dice
>he tackles me
>both of us go falling into a pile together with our chairs
>fucker is genuinely trying to beat the shit out of me
>game store owner has to break up the fight
Some people and their dice, man.
>>
>>49128529
>9-year-old
>doesn't know to call the police when their family is brutally attacked
Fucking what.

>illegal immigrant
Oh. I guess not telling your kids to call the cops makes sense then.
>>
>>49125106
You sound like a punk
>>
>>49123752

I hope this didn't really happen, but I know there are guys that really are this shitty out there. So if this guy does exist, I really do hope he got his shit kicked in this badly. Bravo to the cops in this case, too.

>>49128482
>>49128529

If the FLGS story is true, then I hope we have the sense not to post too many details that connect the dots, because I don't want asshole shithead to have any evidence he can use if he files a civil suit.

I haven't read about a more richly-deserved broken leg in a very long time.
>>
>>49128585
>Because adults never get into fist fights.
>>
>>49131536
I mean to be fair he did warn you and you still antagonized him so you had that one coming even if it was over something stupid
>>
>>49124636
>reddit comic
>>
File: producers.png (718KB, 963x565px) Image search: [Google]
producers.png
718KB, 963x565px
This isn't a perfect fit, but some of you might be interested
>in college, playing with a bunch of random folks
>one girl in the group has had a truly shitty life
>abusive father, druggie mother, brother OD'd when she was 14
>serious self-esteem issues and all that fun stuff
>DM is in college on the GI Bill after 8 years in the Marines
>was Force Recon for a while, an absolutely stone-cold motherfucker
Normally we play in a secluded lounge in the basement of one of the dorms, but on one fateful evening we found that lounge occupied and instead opted to play in a slightly better travelled lounge on the second floor of the same dorm
>halfway through our session when a loudly dressed frat boy bursts in on the way to the attached kitchen
>frat boy reeks of pot and the cheapest of beers, immediately starts trying to pick up the girl with shitty past
>girl mumbles something about not being interested
>frat boy immediately starts insulting her looks, hygiene, personal conduct and family
>DM, who had been watching coolly until this point, immediately stands up, looks at his watch and steps forward until he is about 4 inches from frat boy's nose
>185 pounds of professional killer screams 5 sentences that will forever be seared into my memory:
>YOU TOOK EXACTLY 48 SECONDS TO MAKE IT ONTO MY SHITLIST. IN CASE YOUR DRUG-ADDLED BRAIN CANNOT COMPREHEND WHAT THAT MEANS, LET ME MAKE IT AS CLEAR AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE: THAT IS VERY BAD. BECAUSE YOU ARE CLEARLY A CLUELESS, CODDLED SPINELESS SACK OF SCROTES, I AM GIVING YOU A SECOND CHANCE. IF I EVER SEE YOU DO ANYTHING ONE TENTH AS HEARTLESSLY RETARDED AS WHAT YOU HAVE JUST DONE, I WILL REMOVE YOUR ABILITY TO SPEAK, SINCE YOU EVIDENTLY CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH THAT POWER. TIME TO GO NOW.
>DM picks up frat boy, kicks open door to the hallway and bodily throws him out
>our faces when he returns to the table and picks back up where we left off like nothing happened
>>
File: sat.jpg (5KB, 170x136px) Image search: [Google]
sat.jpg
5KB, 170x136px
>>49134086
jej
>>
>>49133109
If they do, they don't deserve to be called adults. Emotionally retarded animals.
>>
>ITT: Americans glorifying violence
>>
>>49135043
>ITT: Your (You)
>>
>>49129240
Stop playing monopoly. That shit destroys families
>>
>>49135043
>amerrikkkanz suk
Spotted the jealous yuropoor
>>
>>49125015

She should have used one singularly. Too many spreads out the force applied to each point, robbing them of their penetrative power.
>>
>>49135739
Attacking with a handful of writing utensils doesn't scream thinking clearly
>>
>>49136087
Yeah, any sane crazy person would know to only use one
>>
>>49135565
Please don't antagonize all Europe for one stupid fuck
>>
>>49136293

I once stabbed the hand of some guy when I was like thirteen with a pencil.
>>
>>49123752
please tell me this is a fake.
...I seriously would have shot the fucker. Multiple times. With witnesses.
You don't fucking say shit like that unless you want your head caved in.
>>
>>49136571
He's right, though.

Shoulda been less of a shitty dad.

Also, sure you woulda, buddy. Sure you totally woulda.
>>
>>49136695
xDD ebin bait
>>
>>49137021
less bait, more "I'm an Extremely edgy faggot"
>>
>>49137362
No more so then the guy insisting he'd totally ice cold shoot the guy totes.
>>
>>49137416
shooty guy here.
It's less ice cold, more so enraged the world has turned red. There aren't many (if any other) situations where I'd lose my shit that horribly, but that's one of them.
You say shit like that to someones face you deserve everything coming your way far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>49137416
>ice cold
Shooting someone for insulting your murdered wife and child is not ice cold.
>>
File: saythattomyface.jpg (11KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
saythattomyface.jpg
11KB, 245x251px
>>49137649
But it's not. It's some stupid faggot bystander that really thinks he's so tough he'd totally do it.

>>49137607
Sure thing, faggot. Sure thing. You're totally convincing people. Here, I found a picture of you.
>>
>>49124473

to be fair, that sounds like the dm's fault. why would you let pvp get that out of hand
>>
The last time I posted about this kinda thing here, I was informed that being intentionally violent for your own reasons was normal and being intentionally non-violent until you accidentally lose control was abnormal and psycho.
Some of you really creep me out.
>>
>>49137829
Oh, right. That thread was 'fun'.
>>
>>49137737
First your picture is about 10 years too young at least, 100lbs too light, and about a foot or so too short. Nice try though.
Second, You piss someone off enough that they see red, logic and reason go flying out the window. Why don't you go into the projects nearest your house and start screaming racial epithets and "I'll rape your X" at the top of your lungs, just be sure to post what happens if actually do it.
HAD I actually been there I probably would have done what ever I could to help the nomad player up to/including stomping the fucker to death. I'm personally amazed that other people didn't gang up on him, and can only assume that they probably didn't hear what he said.
>>
File: (Angry_Bard_Noises).gif (302KB, 294x266px) Image search: [Google]
(Angry_Bard_Noises).gif
302KB, 294x266px
>>49118490
Man, you don't kill another PC's NPC if they aren't on board with it.
I don't care what alignment you are, or what justification you have. It's not cool.
>>
>>49137947
Sure thing, Tough Guy. Sure thing. Keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep.
>>
>>49134086

10/10 best DM NA
>>
>>49125385
>because he went to school one day with a bag full of knives
What?
>>
>>49137947
>First your picture is about 10 years too young at least, 100lbs too light, and about a foot or so too short. Nice try though.
Not him, but why did you post this?
Your reasoning escapes me unless you really have the mind of a child, in which case your care givers should monitor your internet access more closely.

But seriously, please explain why you typed that out. It is truly baffling me.
>>
File: abstractfeel.jpg (75KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstractfeel.jpg
75KB, 680x684px
>>49127708
>No hate, anger, malice, or anything. It was absolutely flat.
God damn, that sounds hot.
>>
>>49137993
wow your a faggot
> hur hur lets see if anyone will make a internet toughguy comments so i can trollz them!
I lack the reaction pic needed for this, can someone spot me?
>>
>>49138094
He's like the walking, talking definition of Internet Toughguy, isn't he? I couldn't ask for a better example, it's rather hilarious.
>>
File: Time to share!.png (233KB, 732x367px) Image search: [Google]
Time to share!.png
233KB, 732x367px
>>49138124
Still less of a faggot then you, Toughguy. Try acting like less of a stereotype.
>>
>>49138094
Boredom and it amused me, I've been sitting in an office for the past couple hours and I have literally nothing to do but shitpost here and download games and shit on my laptop.
and also so he'd hopefully get irritated and try to find a neckbeard pic
>>
>>49138153
wrong poster dude
>>
>>49138034
This is one the things that I understand the most.
When I was 16 I discovered that I LOVED knives in a deeply personal way.
I got two and adored them. They just felt right in my hands.
I started imaging studying them, collecting them, and building a huge wall display devoted to them.
I then imagined showing them off to others and what other people would think of it.
In that moment I committed to neglecting my Creepy Knife Guy tendencies forever more and never pursued it again.

Not saying knives are creepy, just that I would have been.
>>
>>49138034
Kids do stupid shit.

Once in gym we were bored because we were sitting out of whatever the fuck for whatever reason, so one kid got out some axe and a lighter, sprayed some on his crotch, and lit his dick on fire. Just, right there.

>>49138094
It's called banter.
>>
>>49138112
It does doesn't it.

I kind of want to murder a BBEG with her... the blood running down her knife and onto her arm, her slowly licking it off her knife. The tendrils running down her arm and staining her shirt.

Her mouth remaining motionless as she twists the knife into his gut and he lets out a soundless scream of agony. The slight flash of light and life in her eyes as she watches him die.
>>
I'm gonna beat you up /tg/
>>
File: griffith came here.jpg (97KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
griffith came here.jpg
97KB, 639x479px
>>49123752
Jackhole did nothing wrong

Maybe the minis will help the Nomad faggot in place of his dead and raped family
>>
File: 1471206330911.png (14KB, 679x427px) Image search: [Google]
1471206330911.png
14KB, 679x427px
>>49138331
Look at the edge on this faggot
>>
I just missed a fight at a painting competition at a model show (it might have been Euro Militaire) where some idiot was booing another person being awarded first prize over him, shouting 'fix' and the like. The son of the winner on stage was standing in front of idiot and turned around and hit him. Then it was all fuss and shouting he was going to get the police and press charges, pathetic really. I don't think much came of it.
>>
>>49118490
I killed the DMs waifu.
He doesn't play with us anymore.
>>
File: y_tho.jpg (69KB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
y_tho.jpg
69KB, 828x828px
>>49138566
>I killed the DMs waifu.
>>
>>49138648
I may have shoved her into a trap that ended up killing her.

My character wanted a bigger cut of the loot and the NPC was leading us through a bit as our torchbearer. She suddenly said something like "stop, there's a tripwire here" and my PC accidentally tripped.
Was it a that guy move? Debatable. Was it worth it? Yes.
>>
>>49138808
Kek, that sounds pretty funny desu senpai.
>>
>>49138195
Ah, inane drivel spawned of office boredom.
You disgust me for your shotposting, but I understand and thank you.

>>49138229
>It's called banter.
That's like calling a soggy lump of burnt flour a cake.
It was an attempt, but an attempt so failed as to obscure it's intended purpose.
>>
I have 2 I was involved in

>Playing in a FNM tourney, for free, no prize I was a filler because they needed one more player for even teams.
>I'm using a white soldier lifelink monstrosity of a deck.
>Opponent is using some zombie shit
>Each time I play a card he asks to see it, so I let him take the card.
>He plays a card so I ask to see it. He reads it off to me instead, and neglects to mention crucial details...like that. I get to choose, or it effects one not all of my monsters.
>I drop coat of arms and he says he never heard of that card. I tell him what it does. And inform him I have an army of 15/15 soldiers, and a few had lifelink, or defender.
>He grabs for the card as I set it down, so I slide it towards myself and pull it away from him, he orders me to hand it to him and gets pissy when I refuse.
>He plays a card and I ask to see it and reach my hand out, which promptly gets slapped away from his cards, because "I don't let anyone touch my cards, don't be a dick"
>I played a card..oblivion Ring I believe?, anyway he reaches over to where I am preparing to place the card and snatches at it.
>Reasonably I pull my hand back and I say, "I didn't say you could touch my cards man"
>I then let him hold the card while he reads it. He refuses to return it, and slaps my hand again when I reached for it.
>I tell him calmly and slowly "if you do that again. I am going to crawl across this table and beat you with your own deck.
>I reach across again and ask for the card
*SLAP*
Ding-ding there goes the bell
>"I warned you"
>Jump the table, he screams, I grab his deck and slam it into his face.
>He goes down screaming for help, so rationally I hit him a few more times, then drop the deck on him.
>Eyewitnesses backed me up because the guy was being a total dickhole.
>I got 2 week suspension from the store. But it was worth it.
>>
File: e96.jpg (35KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
e96.jpg
35KB, 607x608px
>>49118678
>>Playing DnD with a fat neckbeard dude
>>>He constantly hits his scrawny, neurotic friends, and they just take it like little bitches

he was their fat master, the prophet of eaters, like in "consider phlebas"
>>
Yes, mine

>Playing against some fag
>Fag asks if he's his turn
>Flip out and then flip out the table
>Punch faggot so hard he stops existing
>Take all his stuff
>Fuck his mom
>The whole FLGS cheers
>Mayor hands me over the key to the city

Don't fucking thread on me you fucking faggots
>>
Yeah, DM had cheated on his wife, and both women ended up pregnant (planned and unplanned I believe). When the truth came out, not specifically at the game table but during the time we were to be playing, the two women fought one another.
>>
File: 1471930200043.png (1MB, 3630x1615px) Image search: [Google]
1471930200043.png
1MB, 3630x1615px
>shit that never happened: the thread
>>
>>49118490
Had one of my longer-running players get thrown by another player.
>typical lone-wolf player, keeps trying to separate himself from the group
>tries to leave party in a way that's not survivable, doesn't want to retcon not doing so
>ask him, probably a little too forcefully, why he even bothered joining my game if he didn't want to play the game
>rips up his character sheet, storms off
>other player tries to stop him from leaving
>he shoves her aside, she flies because she weighs as much as a feather

She ended up with a concussion, but they somehow both managed to stay friends after that, which is pretty cool.
>>
>>49139445
shouldn't they have fought the dm instead
silly women
>>
>>49139581
Dude this chat says exactly what I think of the chart it's mocking. It's a prime work at sattire.
>>
>>49139641
I thought so to and to this day it confuses me why they didn't. But no, they both fought each other with intent to kill, and we had to act to keep that from happening because the DM didn't want to take sides and get involved. He was also smug about it though.
>>
Does anyone have a screenshot of that guy who saw his drunk mom shot by a cop during a game session?

I guess that isn't technically a fight between players or DM, but damn well counts as violence at the table, surely.
>>
>>49118490
Not me, but happened to one of my players/GM's
>Playing 3.0
>First real campaign, things going alright
>BBEG fight comes up, fighter starts making demands
>Let's call the fighter "Ralph"
>Ralph asks/demands friend to cast True Strike on him
>Friend says that even if he gets a crit the BBEG wont be killed outright
>Ralph starts yelling at him to cast it
>Friend's turn comes up, casts a Protection Spell on himself
>BBEG shit stomps Ralph's fighter
>Ralph pulls hunting knife on friend

This one didnt escalate, but it came damn close
>Playing Anima
>Playing a non magical realm female assassin
>One player in group is uncomfortable with this
>Continue on with group
>Player makes comments not sure if in character or out of character about "females being worthless adventurers"
>Few sessions later GM pits us against psychics who control that player and another
>Player comes after me to try and kill me
>Able to counter attack, nearly kill his unstoppable fighter
>Almost flips the table and throws his dice at the wall
>After being healed proceeds to backhand my character for simply defending herself
>PvP nearly happens again
>>
File: Pewter_hormags.jpg (25KB, 460x180px) Image search: [Google]
Pewter_hormags.jpg
25KB, 460x180px
>>49139142
Second one.
>Playing tyranids vs orks
>In that sweet spot between 6th edition and the tyranids new codex.
>I send out a lone trygons prime.
>He laughs shits on my skills and bumrushes it with orks.
>Laughs at me when it explodes into little bits.
>Stops laughing when he sees an army of hormagaunts. And no synapse
>Calls bullshit and says I'm not allowed to run nids without synapse, so I lose.
>I point out my zoanthropes and hive tyrant, and carnifex gunners across the board staying away from my rampaging hormagaunts and genestealers.
>Calls me an asshole meta gamer, ignoring his ork units spread out with a single model from each unit touching the warp field range...he even marked out a 6inch template to sit under the ork to stop me from calling bullshit.
>He gets pissed at me more when I declare a charge 3 units of hormagaunts raging vs 3 ork Boyz and my genestealers charged the meganobz
>He gets mad when I move in, and slams his hand down. Knocking a few of my models around and breaking a few of them.
>He orders me to stop and yells for the store owner because I'm cheating
>I tell him that if he does it again he will regret it.
>My hormagaunts standing are metal ones like pictured, only their claws face straight up. I weighted the bases to make them easier to use.
>Owner arrives just in time for him to see the prick slam his hands on my hormagaunts, and then he starts screaming because metal+soft hand=pain
>He screams, I punch him across the jaw, he falls, the owner yells, everything stops.
>Fucknugget gets banned for breaking my shit.

I laugh afterwards
>>
>>49123752
>put a guy in the hospital
>police do nothing because he was talking shit
>guy doesn't even sue for damages
Seems legit.
>>
>>49138331
Woah there edgelord.
>>
>>49140897
Lesson: don't talk shit on sensitive topics, it invites trouble and pain
It's almost like that robot chicken sketch where that guy tried to pick up the philosophy major chick and stepped on a landmine.
>>
>>49123752
>Cops declined to take a report once they heard what had happened

i call bullshit at this
>>
>>49134086
I did a thumbs up in real life.
>>
>>49124259
>>another mutual friend joins the joking, in a non-obnoxious manner
i guess it wasn't really that "non-obnoxious" if it let to a physical fight
>>
>>49137947
>First your picture is about 10 years too young at least, 100lbs too light, and about a foot or so too short. Nice try though.
You don't even have anything to compare the picture to, how do you know the kid isn't like 6'3 or something
To be honest I was on board with you until you said that now you just seem like a faggot
>>
>>49138331
It's funny because you're a pussy.
>>
>>49141038

Some cops are cool. Others are not. It's a crapshoot as to which ones you'll get.
>>
>>49143162

in a case when there is corpus delicti i.e. serious bodily injures they don't have the right to ignore them at refuse a criminal proceeding at will or they can be charged with a criminal offence themselves
>>
*and to refuse
>>
>>49143296
Because his life is so shit and boring, that it makes him feel better to think and claim that everyone else's is just as shit and boring.
>>
File: 1471120330648.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1471120330648.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>49138331
>>
>>49118490
There is a legendary story from Giant in the Playground, where the DM apparently got stabbed in the gut by his fiance.

I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>>49124822

>>49143372

i would say he did nothing to deserve to be seriously injured and also that this case doesn't sound very realistic, because irl it likely would be a criminal and possibly a civil case against the attacker

also stealing the offender's belongings and giving them as "spoils" to the attacker who apparently agreed to take them is especially cringe worthy

basically with a bit of point of view twisting it fails into robbery with violence
>>
>>49143162
>it's cool for authorities to not report crimes including gross bodily injury

Assuming the story is true (which it clearly isnt) cops don't just look the other way when somebody breaks another person's limbs
>>
>>49125015
Tell her to call me
>>
>>49118490

The closest thing I ever witnessed occurred when one PC (played by a professional martial arts instructor) kinda hung another PC (played by a cringe-inducing loser) out to dry. On the brink of tears, loser quickly gathers his things and stomps for the door. As he's about to exit; he turns back and screams, I kid you not...

"IF YOU WEREN'T A BLACK BELT I WOULD KICK YOUR ASS!!"

It was such a depressingly pathetic thing to say, the whole room couldn't help but burst out laughing.
>>
I almost got into violence a few weeks ago.

> Playing Pathfinder
> This one gigantic douche is at my table, guy has this severe issue with backseat GMing and rules lawyering
> Is telling me my wizard is incapable of learning spells without buying and destroying scrolls
> Point out that hasn't been the case in a long time
> He's complaining to the GM that I should be forced to buy and destroy the scrolls
> Tell him to shut the fuck up or I'm going to punch him
> He stands up all offended as if I just pointed a gun at him
> Says something about "Well I won't stay at a table with someone like that!"
> Storms off, quits the game
> No one even mentions it because the guy is a total bitch
>>
>>49118490
Yeah though it wasn't over the actual game.
>Guy 1 got angry at Guy 2 for fucking Guy 1's girlfriend
>Guy 2 dislikes being accused of crimes he claims he didn't commit
>not sure if that counts for crimes he DID commit cause he is a serial felon but generally OK guy
>Guy 2 tackles Guy 1 and i have to keep Girlfriend calm and maintain and direct a fight to the yard via strategic kicks
>Midway through i also have to keep shit contained during a messy breakup between Guy 1 and Girlfriend
>evacuate everyone out of my house after everyone calms down
>get Girlfriend back to my place for consolation and fucking
i was the one fucking Girlfriend all along.
>>
>>49143417
I found it.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?95189-New-Worst-Session-How-Lanky-got-hisself-stabbed!

Site is a shithole, but the story is worth reading.
>>
While very rarely violence breaks out in my gaming group we go about things in very violent ways irl
One of the worst was when we play maid
>determine that pvp essentially boiled down to rape since one side loses stress and the other side gains it
>in game character voices are mild timid girls giving off stereotypical hentai heroine phrases and lusty sensual retorts
>everything else from descriptions of actions and reactions to what's happening are violently loud
>dice flying everywhere
>threats of carving each other's eyes out
>glasses breaking and screaming begins
>no punches pulled (metaphorically)
>mocking one another's dying family members, financial situations, worst held insecurities
>all to the cacophony of feminine moans and each side screaming some variant of
>>I ROLL TO TONGUE PUNCH HER TAINT
>>I ROLL TO SHOVE HER UNDERAGE FACE DEEPER INTO MY CUNT
>>I ROLL TO SEE HOW MANY FINGERS I CAN FIT IN HER BEFORE SHE ORGASMS INTO UNCONSCIOUSNESS
Surprisingly a fight did not break out since everyone was lost in the madness that is that game
One of the only times I can recall someone actually fighting was my fault entirely
>playing world of darkness game
>guy goes to bathroom
>I change all of his d10s to 1s instead of 10s
>comes back
>just looks at the table
>punches the guy sitting next to him
>they fight grapple and the first guy drags him outside (door nearby)
>begin impromptu brawl for thirty minutes
>one of the SHORTEST interruptions to a game to date
>>
File: NinjaBear.gif (5MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
NinjaBear.gif
5MB, 320x240px
I just remembered this story.
It's not mine But I told it to /tg/ before, so have some pasta:

The Evil Keen's Tale of the Ninja vs. the Bear:

My friend, Evil Keen, had a gaming group for a while that included a guy we'll call Ninja.
Ninja was the sort of guy who had studied martial arts for a long time, scoffed at anyone who practiced a different martial art as a pleb, hung his many ornamental martial arts weapons on his walls, and constantly bragged to everyone about how he could kill them effortlessly if he so chose.
Apparently, he wasn't without martial skill. He knew a lot about martial arts, he knew a lot weapons, and he knew next to nothing about actual fighting.
Ninja was also a devout believer of DEX > STR.
He acknowledged when the system dictated that a dex build would lose to a str build, but cited it as the system not being realisitic.
>If this were real, my character would have killed him in the first round.
That sort of thing.

He was also an asshole in other ways, but none that I distinctly remember.
[This first time I told this story, this point is one that was easily over looked. The guy really was an asshole.He literally laughed about the idea of murdering his friends, bragged about his "deadly prowess", and behaved as if he held their lives in his hands on a constant basis for months.]

One night, the group is playing at his house, Ninja is once again bragging about how if he were to fight a much larger opponent, he would kill them.
Now, there was another member of the group we'll call Bear.
Bear was a much larger man than EK, who was tall and barrel chested, so Bear was much, much larger than NInja.
Bear was normally a nice, quiet guy.
I don't know what made Bear decide that he had enough of Ninja, but that day he had had enough.
>>
File: BearWins.gif (5MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
BearWins.gif
5MB, 320x240px
>>49143742
Bear got up, walked over to where Ninja was sitting, and said "This is what happens when someone like me fights someone like you."
Bear wrapped his arms around Ninja, pinning his arms to his sides, and picked him up off the ground.
Ninja was furious.
Ninja was enraged.
Ninja was helpless.
Ninja threatened to kill him.
Njnja kicked frantically at Bears legs.
Ninja headbutted Bear's shoulder.
That's when Bear started smashing Ninja into the walls.

At this point while being told the story, I had a realization that EK confirmed.
This room was adorned with all the weapons that Ninja had been casually mentioning he could end his friends' lives with for months.
They were knocked uselessly to the floor, along with his gaming and martial arts books.
The more Ninja shouted about how he would murder Bear once he got free, the more Bear slammed him into the walls.
I believe at first, bear just repeated his line, "This is what happens when someone like me fights someone like you."
Utterly powerless, Ninja eventually was left with no choice but calm down, shut up, and promise to behave if let go.

Having more than proven his point, Bear let Ninja go.
Ninja scrambled to a weapon and started shouting at Bear, making impotent threats but making no move to approach him.
Bear calmly gathered his things and left.

I don't know for certain if either left the group after this, but I think Bear shortly moved on to another group.
Ninja remained an asshole for as long as EK knew him.
>>
>>49143553
As it should be
>>
>>49127708
What kind of knife?

We talking a little pocketknife or a fucking K-bar or what?
>>
>>49141003
Honestly in this day and age it wouldn't matter. The officers would get fired if they didn't write up a report on an accused, severe, beating.
>>
>>49143431

Vancouver-area cop here. We can and do.

If the suspect was actually this guy (>>49128529) and we knew that, and the witnesses all corroborated that the other guy was talking that level of shit, yeah, I'd go out of my way to do everything I could to avoid filing that. And there's a whole lot I can do to make that happen. I'm pretty sure a fair number of other people on the force would as well.

I'm not saying I believe it, but it's certainly plausible.
>>
>>49143609
What's wrong with GitP?

They got me into the hobby, way back when.
>>
>>49133407

Actually this comic was originally posted on tumblr.
>>
>>49143673
>I change all of his d10s to 1s instead of 10s

but why tho?
>>
File: 3400e1_5338911.gif (575KB, 238x200px) Image search: [Google]
3400e1_5338911.gif
575KB, 238x200px
>>49138242
Anon, stop. I can't take it.
>>
File: 1467486777018.jpg (827KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1467486777018.jpg
827KB, 2404x1260px
>>49118490
That's what happens when you play with brown people and unoriginal fanbase.

Pic related.
>>
>>49138242
Anon please. I just fapped.
>>
>>49144084
This, cops aren't lawyers. there is a lot more judgement-based action than bureaucracy-based obligation.
Justice is based on context and contextually that guy deserved a beating
>>
I'm honestly kind of jealous of all these stories.

I haven't had a fight in 3 years.
>>
In a Rogue Trader campaign, it got dangerously close. Our captain, is a functioning alcoholic in real life, and his character was an extension of him. Sheltered, and unaware of things outside his own sphere of existence, and quite the drinker. My roommate was playing the Seneshal, a bookkeeper scholar who was brought on board to conduct research, and learn all he could. Specifically made for zero combat capability. Captain, trying to be helpful, thinking all the players want to always be involved, drags everyone everyone as the first response team on any away mission. At one point, our plucky student loses a leg on an asteroid, from an animated suit of mining armor. Spends quite a bit of time in the infirmary, and begins to hatch a plan. Spends the next few months, picking just the right talents and occupying his time, to secretly become the captain. Captains aware of none of this. It all comes to head, after they come back from an Eldar Crone world, acceptable 90% casualties, when the captain is thrown I the brig. He's pretty saucy, at this point. Seneshal IC comes to the cells, and lays out what he's done. He controls the ship. He's got an implant to copy the captains voice, and he's done his research that he actually knows more about the captain, and his last 40 years, than the real deal. As does the player. Friend keeps drinking, and after getting his characters foot meltagunned off, as payment for the missing leg, my friend looks like he's about to swing. The room was tense. Like, we were all walking around his living room, some were getting outside in case a fight broke out. "Anon, are you gonna break this up?" "Why? This is the most immersed and in character y'all have ever been! This is great!"
>>
I saw 2 fat kids get into a fist fight over yugioh cards.
It was like watching 2 balls of butter trying to duke it out.

Only other thing i have been around for was when one lard ass broke (i think) a finger or 2 when he took a swing at someone but hit a wall. Not sure if his aim was that bad or if the guy ducked or something. I dident see it happen but lardo was screaming and went to the ER.

Being not as asshole i packed his army up and handed it to the store owner to keep until he came back for it.
>>
>>49144231
I know the faggot who made that post. We only speak online but from what I've gathered his they're all pretending that its superstitious good luck, but in reality its literally just an excuse to get angry at one another.

They also do shit like if they fuck themselves up somehow and start bleeding, they will bleed into the grooves of the highest number on their die because "it just works".
>>
>>49118490
Psion was wrong
Cleric was wrong
Cleric better get the fuck away from my table, bad decisions IC aren't an excuse for being a fucking caveman
>>
>>49145147

That's some sad edgemeister bullshit right there.
>>
>>49144084
I hope you get shot in the street, pig.
>>
See the post just above yours.
>>
>>49146831
Not him, but it sounds like somebody was caught shoplifting back in high school.

Or maybe you were experimenting in college.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x283px
>>49118490
>a friend's friend came to our table as a temporary player
>we played an eastern campaign
>i handed him a list of of available races and classes
>he gives our group a weird look from while reading through it
>complains that swords are balanced to keep up with polearms
>human male fighter
>i tell him to write down 3 or more adjectives that describe his character's personality to provide orientation for him to roleplay
>calls me an edgy libtard for not having "good" or "evil" as clearly defined traits
>after a little ranting: lawful altruistic calm
>he takes a passive role in the group when not fighting
>unless he sees someone trying to find a home for the oni baby
>or someone agreeing to a pact with a demon to save a village from another demon
>starts losing his shit whenever the party dares to step in a moral grey area

>later , following an exorcist's quest, they were on a journey with a kitsune girl familiar
>another guy in the party gives me a note which says that he tries to sneak to the lake to peek on her bathing
>i decide to troll him instead
>he succeeds, i hand him a note
>thatsapenis.webm
>he yells in-character
>asks what happened to the girl
>it was a kitsune girl (male) all along

>new guy stands up, punches me in the forehead and just leaves without further explanations
>>
>>49124327
Not particularly interesting, he did something to set them over the edge (can't remember the details, but when I first heard the stories, they seemed justified, like he was talking shit about personal matters or whatever) and when they attacked him, he folded in a single hit.
>>
>>49149760
probably never happened.

most /tg/ spergs dont even leave their houses.
>>
>Be me
>Few years ago
>Drafting MtG base set at FLGS
>Draft Red/Black in the set that red and black is best colors
>Draft many kill spells with a few creatures
>Playing my rival
>Who also drafted Red/Black, but mostly creatures
>I kill all his creatures while my 1/1 goblin pings him every turn
>"If you do that one more time I'm going to be pissed"
>Drops another creature
>I turn over the kill spell in my hands
>He tries to jump over the table to take a swing at me.

Thankfully it didn't go much further then that, but everyone gave him a hard time about it the rest of the night and I got a good laugh out of it.
>>
Not really a fight per say but in the town I grew up professional wrestling (not the spandex hulk hogan stuff) was really popular and almost everyone had learnt through school gym class and clubs. One of the DMs has a rule where if you want to use his battle mat and miniatures you need to defeat him in a quick wrestling match by pulling him to the ground and getting his back to the touch the ground. At first these mini-wrestles got annoying but they eventually caught on and and everyone else started doing them for a while. It was a common to walk into the store look to your right and see rows of tables with people playing card games and d&d and then look to your left to see 2 neckbeards wrestling over who can use some DM's battle mat.
>>
>>49149970
>probably never happened.
Yeah, compare it to the broken leg story above.
The different nuances in the details, use of the term ibtard, kitsune trap, etc, say a lot.
>>
>not beating up your players into submission
I mean what the point in being GM if you can't dominate your players in game and irl?
>>
>>49118490
We have thise ultimate gladiator q-tips for just this reason
>>
>>49123752
>The Nomad player's actual daughter had been raped, killed, and dismembered and his wife was shot in a home invasion while he was on deployment something like 18 months ago.
This is so extremely specific and coincidence I even feel bad for the other guy.
>>
>>49139957
>Ralph pulls hunting knife on friend
What the actual fuck
>>
>>49123752
I mean the dudes a fucking asshole but you can't just go around breaking people because they've annoyed you, even if they are being a total prick
>>
>>49136529
Please don't let the village idiot post on an american website.
>>
>>49124968
yep
You're just a beta cuck.
>>
File: 1468448744041.jpg (50KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
1468448744041.jpg
50KB, 960x852px
>>49137607
You are fat.
>>
>>49151743
>>using physical violence to dominate your players
>>not molding your players into submission using the rigorous application of isolation inside a shipping container and refusing to let them speak unless they're wearing a fedora, and then, only IC.
What the point in being GM if you can't dominate your players in game and irl the right way?
>>
>>49137947
I can hear the cholesterol sizzling off your post.
Is this exercise for you? How many more reps do you have to do to earn that next donut?
>>
>>49136571
*teleports behind u
>>
>>49151900

T. Cuckold
>>
>>49152000
t. memelord
>>
>>49139723

Not sure why he would be smug. He's going to paying for 2 women and 2 kids (at least) for about 20 years, then at least half that the rest of his life
>>
File: 1462715933297.gif (594KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462715933297.gif
594KB, 200x200px
>>49127708
>being afraid of a woman
>in a knife fight
>>
>>49135027
>t.beta faggot
>>
File: 1463068139197.png (56KB, 137x148px) Image search: [Google]
1463068139197.png
56KB, 137x148px
>>49138402
>>49140927
>>49143122
>all this plebs
>>
>>49139784
what the fuck
>>
>>49127708
Cosplayers are fucking scary anyway.
>>
>>49151900
>I mean the dudes a fucking asshole but you can't just go around breaking people because they've annoyed you, even if they are being a total prick
No, you really can.
Too many people walk around thinking that society's rules of civility will forever protect them from getting their asses handed to them.
What you can't do is then be surprised when there are consequences to your actions.
>>
>>49143553
you magnificent bastard
>>
>>49152353
An action like hospitaliszing someone because they pissed you off?
>>
>>49152078

Knives don't care who's wielding them.
>>
>>49152813

Homie, there is a spectrum you have really got to appreciate.

On one side of the spectrum there is
"pissed you off"

On the other side there is

"Using your dead family to troll you"
>>
>>49144329
Wow, I think this is the most autistic thing I've ever seen on this board, and I've seen a lot of shit. Congratulations.
>>
>>49139957
>tfw true strike is a personal spell.
>>
>>49123752
I'll take "Things that never happened" for 500, please.
>>
>>49123752
And then everyone on the bus applauded.
>>
>>49151709
They were really trying to be the boss of the gym.
>>
>>49137947
>Zachary Roloff from Little People Big World
>10 years too young at least, 100lbs too light, and about a foot or so too short
You're older than 26, maybe 180 pounds, and about 4'1".

>HAD I actually been there I probably would have...
Flopped out of your chair and rolled across the ground?
>>
>>49139723
My dad has a kid with another woman. When my mom found out she was hella mad at my dad, but even more mad at that woman. She still loved my dad and though it broke up their mairridge they are friends now. She still doesn't want anything to do with that other woman to the point that she told me in case my dad dies she wont come to the funeral if the other woman's there.
I don't know how that shit works exactly, but I think because the woman care about the dude and not the other chick and think everything would be fine if the other woman wasn't there they are more mad at each other then him.
>>
>>49155173
It's competing for resources, basically. Women have problems with accepting that "their" money is being given to another woman.
>>
>>49155955
Your assumption that women are foremost concerned with money in this instance is funny.

>>49139723
>>49155173
>I think because the woman care about the dude and not the other chick and think everything would be fine if the other woman wasn't there they are more mad at each other then him
This largely correct. Although "think" might be too strong a word.
Their emotions regarding the man are complex and conflicted no matter how at fault he is.
Whereas their emotions towards the other woman are simpler, no matter how illogical, and easier to focus all their anger towards.
The angry woman at least at one point liked the guy, has some good memories of him, acknowledging that it's his fault puts some of the blame on her for choosing him, and if it's all the other woman's fault, then the angry woman just needs to remove the bitch and the problem is solved, plus it gives somthing guilt-free to lash out at.
All of this is emotionally processed and might never be consciously considered.
>>
>>49118490
>is the table all-male?
>is nobody sperging out?
Then violence is not only acceptable, but honestly part of how we naturally interact. believe it or not your brain bonds closer with males you have physically contested.

In fact, if there's a female or two present it wouldn't hurt them to see how males interact when not bound by the constraints of polite society. It's a cultural exchange, like a trip to china.
>>
File: CLAMLHvUAAApf6T.jpg (92KB, 492x660px) Image search: [Google]
CLAMLHvUAAApf6T.jpg
92KB, 492x660px
>>49153749
>Flopped out of your chair and rolled across the ground?
>>
>>49123752
>daughter raped, killed, dismembered
>wife shot while on deployment
>deployment implying military
>plays war games with all-female models
I don't get it, Big Dan.
>>
>>49134086
>185 lbs of professional killer
was he in the midget brigade?

6/10, frat bro hitting on girl in front of 4 other people was just a liiiittle too much.
>>
>>49123752
>The Nomad player's actual daughter had been raped, killed, and dismembered and his wife was shot in a home invasion while he was on deployment something like 18 months ago.

What the actual fuck.
>>
>>49149760
That's pretty normal behavior for a kitsune.
>>
File: Effigy_of_Oddity.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Effigy_of_Oddity.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>49118490
Things have never gotten physical at any of the tables I've sat at. There was one player who was an insufferable prick but he stopped coming.
>>
>>49118490
Does exasperating the DM so much that they break the table with their forehead headdesking count?
>>
>>49145147
>teaching dice the taste of human blood
Now they need to make blood sacrifices to crit, the morons.
>>
>>49143429
If it happened in a place like Texas, they would be more likely to say "You had it coming". Especially if you set off a guy who was in the military.
>>
>>49133342
did you forget the sentence
>thinks he's joking
its fucking dice
>>
>>49118490
No, but we've had some pretty personal shouting matches occur that more or less adjourned the campaign for the evening.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.