[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 28

File: image.jpg (502KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
502KB, 850x500px
Designated Shit Joke Edition: this ain't gonna end until we get to Amonkhet boys.

Anyways, I like the dynamic of an elf and a Vedalken working together on research, with a human helping out a little during clutch. It actually reminds me of the research I do in real life where it's all so damn international. For all we bitch about forced progressiveness, this is a spark I feel is somewhat good.

Now we wait a few weeks to see the Gatewatch shit the whole plane up.

Also I'll be dumping the art from the story because I really love the art and artifice of Kaladesh.
>>
File: image.jpg (673KB, 850x763px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
673KB, 850x763px
Bugger me I forgot the link:

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/time-innovation-2016-08-31

Also do you think Dovin Baan and Saheeli are aware of each other's capabilities as planes walkers?

Saheeli a qt
>>
File: image.jpg (346KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346KB, 850x500px
Also they have Pokemon battles on Kaladesh.
>>
File: image.jpg (326KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326KB, 850x500px
I feel like at this point of you take the word "aether" and replace it with the appropriate substitution, be it "photons", "electrons" or "magnetic field", you end up with essentially real world technology or at least science fiction.
>>
story was actually really well done, much better than the tumblr fanfiction shit on monday
>>
So how long before New Phyrexia figures out a complimentary portal device that accidentally syncs up with what's going on in Kaladesh and end up invading the plane?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-24-00-59-01.png (626KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-24-00-59-01.png
626KB, 1440x2560px
Well, he wasn't toootally wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (420KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420KB, 850x500px
>>49096433
My opinion is that barring BFZ, in-plane stories seem solid so far until the Gatewatch come and ruin everything. I was very much entertained by how much Jace got fucked over on Innistrad but then it just fell flat in EMN. I'm fairly certain we'll come to love life on Kaladesh until everyone comes along to ruin the figurative curry pot.

Can't wait till the set releases, my wife does 3D cards art with foils and I'm pretty sure she's going to have a field day with all this goddamn filigree.
>>
>>49096472
3 more sets
>>
File: image.jpg (586KB, 850x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
586KB, 850x608px
>>49096472
Maybe when we return to Kaladesh? This plot seems focused on class wars.

I kind of wished the Vedalken were bigger condescending douchebags but it's nice to see them get along with the other races I suppose.
>>
Mitul's honestly pretty cute.
>>
>>49096546
Side thought, how DO the Vedalken on Kaladesh flip the bird?
>>
File: Best Girl.jpg (202KB, 920x673px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.jpg
202KB, 920x673px
THE GREAT WORK IS AT HAND

POST YOUR FACE WHEN PHYREXIA RETURNS TO CLEAR THE WORLD FROM THE GATEWATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ixdHQj3O4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdDXMG9jvwg

ALL WILL BE ONE

ALL WILL BE ONE

ALL WILL BE ONE

ALL WILL BE ONE

ALL WILL BE ONE
>>
>>49096582
they use a controlled stream of aether to gently rotate the avian creature til it is upsidedown
>>
>>49096488

Egypt set had like a 1 in 3 chance of being the next set. It wasn't hard to predict.

I DO feel like someone called the Bolas angle tho, just like someone called basically the entire BFZ to SOI eldrazi cthulhu progression.
>>
File: image.jpg (425KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
425KB, 850x500px
I and a droid and you put parcels on me

A-doot doot doot

You know, it did like a song
>>
File: Image.ashx.jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
33KB, 223x310px
>>49096472
>>49096626

Reprint in Kaladesh 2?
>>
File: image.jpg (529KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
529KB, 850x500px
>>49096651
Myr? On Kaladesh? God I hope so.
>>
>>49096641
Well played
>>
>>49096433
kimberly is apparently a fine writer as long as nissa isn't involved. looking at monday guy's writing credits, he's apparently great at setting up narratives and story arcs, but is balls at prose and dialogue. magic creative really needs to be honest with what are and aren't their respective strengths.
>>
>>49096472
Return to Kaladesh.

Aether Revolt doesn't really sound related to the Phyrexians. The set name would be more on the nose.
>>
File: 195.jpg (65KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
195.jpg
65KB, 312x445px
>>49096472
I think it'd be cooler if the remaining Mirrans used it to escape to another plane.

Or the Phyrexians commandeer it, that works too.
>>
>some brown elf just came up with an idea for mass production planar portals
>but they only currently work on inorganic matter

What DEFCON should we be at for threat of Phyrexian invasion?
>>
>>49096644
>1 in 3
I don't think you know how odds work.
>>
Really liked the story. The interaction between the characters were great.

I was kinda surprised how much character the Vedalken guy had. They tend to just be one note side characters so this was very refreshing.

Now we start the countdown until the Gatewatch ruins everything.
>>
>>49097007
unfortunately high. there was a recent blog post by maro where he suggested that having the villain defeated almost every time was a good thing, so maybe we can finally get rid of phyrexia when this portal technology ivariably goes tits up.
>>
>>49096304

Kaladesh, where everyone is brown, except Chandra.
>>
>finally get it to work on organic stuff
>Kaladesh has mass production ambulators
>brown people tear apart the multiverse exploring planes with their spark-emulating gadgets
>it turns out Kaladesh was long overdue for annihilation by the Eldrazi, and the biggest reason why there's no tech-heavy planes in the multiverse is that the Eldrazi keep devouring them before they hit the "entire plane's population can now planeswalk, massive damage to fabric of the multiverse ensues" mark

>Emrakul isn't ready to leave the moon yet, so the Gatewatch has to hire Garruk to kill brown people
>>
>>49097027
I'm actually pretty comfortable with only the jund girls playing a part in this block, which might bode well. the more gatewatch involved, the worse things tend to get narratively. BfZ's story wasn't so bad until deus ex chandra happened, maybe three and under is the sweet spot. also chandra is my waifu and liliana's gotten progressively more enjoyable to read, so if we get the good version of nissa's schizophrenic character this could be solid.
>>
File: mtg_chandra-ablaze.jpg (35KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
mtg_chandra-ablaze.jpg
35KB, 223x310px
>>49096304

are the blue dwarves from kaladaesh?

>>49096488
>not a new plane
>not deserty
>not egyptian
>indian with a touch of arabian knights
>mostly steampunky planar city though
>no bullshit with obscure deities or pantheons
>plot is likely gonna be RBG underclass vs. WUB ruling class

So literally nothing like what he said.
>>
>>49096648

>~o Parcel-bot, Parcel-bot, carries parcels, is a bot ~o
>>
>>49097059

Maybe pyromancers turn white when they get burnt?

Maybe Chandra has a sad story where she was throw on a fire and her skin is 100% scar tissue.
>>
>>49097045
I think just how brick-shittingly dangerous the fact those rings even exist in a functional form is something that would go over the heads of people new to the lore.

If you have even a passing familiarity with what Phyrexia was, it's a total red flag, yet anyone not up to speed would clearly go "what could possibly go wrong?"

It's rather neat how it rewards longtime plotfags like that.
>>
>>49096519
a rare bit of Gatewatch featuring stories are okay.
The ending of Eldritch Moon was a lot better than I expected.
Jace finds himself increadibly annoying, Lilliana felt like Lilliana, and managed to deal with Emrakul in the short term while still making her seem like a massive threat.
The one in Shadows where Jace goes buggerfuck crazy was also alright.

Those were the exceptions to the rule for Gatewatch stories, but it does show that it can be done.
>>
Anyone know when the next story is going to drop? Is next wednesday or this week?

I kinda want to see chandra finally going home. Then again, Kaladesh seems to be okay without her so far.
>>
>>49097059
Well you gotta be fair, some of them are blue. And I'm pretty sure I recall the inquisitor hounding Chandra was also white.
>>
>>49097045
The only problem is that Wizards has all but confirmed that Phyrexia is the final big bad of MTG. Unless they completely start over they're here for the long run to some degree.
>>
>>49097093
Also, Jund girls on what seems essentially a UWR heavy plane thus far seems pretty fair and interesting for interaction.

Though I suspect Rashmi is UG.
>>
>>49097243
I'm thinking about it and the three and under rule really seems to hold. jace/liliana on the most awkward date in ravnican history was fun to read. gideon crashing in on them and going "if you want to save an entire wirld, come with me" worked. gideon and jace attempting to fix everything being fucked worked, and both of them being solo before the final confrontation was fine. jace, gideon and nissa leading an army and trapping ulamog was great and their ass kicking at the hands of Ob Nixilis was great. chandra alone in a monestar seemed like a real personal struggle. then chandra showed up on zendikar and the four of them beat Ob because reasons, despite three of them being torturously suspended in warped time and Chandra having had the shit kicked out of her, then the four of them killed two eldrazi titans, out of fucking nowhere. jace and lili running around innistrad was good, then the rest if the gatewatch showed up, emrakul was put down and a huge wtf rose up (but then the actual story didn't mention much about the naya trio and the ending was not as shitty as it looked). then the story with all five members was total garbage. the only reason nissa's solo stories sucked is because they can't keep her character straight for two in a row.
>>
>>49097123
You're an idiot. The plane AFTER Kaladesh is Egypt styled, has something called the Trial Of The Five Gods, and is ruled by Nicol Bolas.
>>
>>49097243
Chainveil-empowered Liliana was kinda obnoxious and too much a caricature, her other characterizations from SoI onward have been pretty good though.

I unironically read the lore nowadays for Liliana not acting like queen bitch. She's doing a decent service for characterizing Black beyond its public image of superdickery and ultraviolence.
>>
>>49096427

That's why I think of Kaladesh being very steampunk.

In so much that -punk means replicating current society with fantastic technologies.
>>
>>49097243
>>49097543
I can certainly agree with these sentiments. We do need a better Nissa atm though. The Professor did a FANTASTIC video on why her character sucks right now.
>>
>>49097176

I'm sure that WotC commissioned some art to be inclusive of whites in their setting.

:^P
>>
>>49097586
I like Liliana when she's written as self-centered and will do things for you only if she feels like she'd benefit in some way. Because I thoroughly resound with that sentiment. And though I'm pissed that she had to join the Gatewatch, I can live with her mentality for doing so.

Also if she'd keep the Chandra scenes coming that'd be really nice too.
>>
>>49097734
one subtle thing they're doing with the gatewatch is having members of allied colors grnerally get along with each other and while they don't hate enemy members, there's definitely some distance and opposition. it's not generally overt (nissa and gideon's reaction to liliana being the exception) and it's done super well, especially in the context of the numerous absences of subtlety.
>>
>>49097018
Yes he does.
I think he mean.
There are 3 probable Planes after Kaladesh, where Egypt is one of them.

The other two is maybe Norse/Viking world and sterotypical high fantasy/Fairy Tale World.
>>
huh; I thought we were doing a new block, then a return block and so on. Guess I imagined that from doing half and half.

Unless Amonkhet is Rabiah after a thousand years of Nicol Bolas rule or some shit.

Also, I can't remember if we'd normally know the symbol for Hour Of Devestation yet?
>>
>>49097832
I note that as well though I wish they'd make the enemy colors get along a little too.

Though I assume they have the good sense in writing to eventually make that happen
>>
>>49097622
It's pretty much speculative fiction built around "what if technology advanced by lightyears during the steam age?"

Like, there are bottlenecks in technology during that age, but take Babbage's proto-computers for example. We could've had computers back then if people took his difference and analytical engines seriously, the modern-day computer arose without even considering Babbage's work.

We'd have had an extra century (and the hardware limitations to greatly reward) to develop algorithms that'd make computations efficient as fuck, computer culture might've advanced much like in Gibson's "the Difference Engine" such that we'd have steampunk hackers if not message board shitposters shitposting like the ancient Romans did...

Steampunk, in its most pure form, is about taking things that theoretically could've worked back in the day, and exploring how having these advanced technologies ahead of schedule would affect us.

That said, Kaladesh isn't really steampunk since steampunk by its nature operates as an alternate history setting. Plus, Kaladesh's narrative is poised to deal with what happens when a magic-based world advances in science far enough to cross the line from fantasy to science fiction.

I'd dub it aetherpunk, at the least. That's the magic fuel they're using after all.

>>49097734
It's just that her being a shameless walking Black cliche in the buildup to taking her oath was garbage compared to the more nuanced exploration of her philosophy elsewhere in her arc. Caring about one's self and maximizing agency are very interesting aspects of Black that are lost to the meme of SUCK MY DICK, I'M THE BOSS OF THIS GYM, it's a lot more interesting to see Black's quirks played out in ways that don't invoke the power-hungry despot endgame.

I'm not asking to tear pages out of Atlas Shrugged, but exploring the Objectivist aspects of Black through Liliana would be great. The empowerment of the self without obligations to others.
>>
>She assumed that, like most vedalken she knew, he subscribed to the unending process of working successively closer to a solution by repeating the previous method with a slight variation.

So we're gonna get Ponder in Standard r-right guys?
>>
>>49096472
I'd think it'd be now, nut we know the plot is moving to Bolas next set already and it seems weird to wrap up phyrexians in one small set, and as said the name doesn't seem indicative of phyrexians. Seems strange since hints of interplanar portals on an artifact world SCREAMS Phyrexia , unless maybe Bolas wants the technology to involve the Phyrexians somehow and Amonkhet is the lead in, which seems weird since Kaladesh is the perfect place for them to go, so why would they take it from there? It's just weird.
>>
>>49098274
Nope, just a reprint of Anticipate at a Rare level for balanced Limited play.

Okay, I'm reaching here, that triggered even me.
>>
>>49098274

Ponder is the literal exact opposite of that, though.
>>
>>49098054
well they have, nissa and jace worked together very well on zendikar, but rven as they did it was made coear that their thought processes and ways of comprehending the same thing were diametrically opposed. gideon and chandra haven't had much direct interaction but i think that they'd probably operate similarly. orderly tactics and reckless fire are both good for a frontile fight or spearhead. even though they don't fully understand each other they can accomplish the same end.
>>
>>49098330

I guess it's more like Serum Visions
>>
>>49097557

>implying Nicol Bossass isn't all five gods wearing different hats.
>>
>>49097843
Pretty much this. I don't know about one in three, but Egypt world was extremely high up on the list. It wasn't a stretch. Id believe the top tree were egypt, Viking/Norse/Valla and prehistoric/Muraganda but still.
>>
>>49098296
just like how OG mirrodin layed the groundwork for scars block, it makes no sense to introduce a plane and then immediately decimate it. this is kaladesh's establishing shot, we have an internal struggle that chandra is likely going to push into full out revolt (see what they did there) then on return to kaladesh, anarchy is still a driving force and the plane is ripe for phyrexian invasion to impose order upon it, proving that whatever inequities the consulate created, there are worse forms of tyranny.
>>
>>49098385
somehow the original elder dragons are the five gods, bolas is just the only one left standing
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 223x310px
>>49098274
>>49098330
>>49098352
where the fuck are blue cantrips coming from? the reprint being referenced here is obvious
>>
>>49098051
A return block after 2 return blocks in a row, before kaladesh?

Will probably be new world after egypt aswell.
>>
>>49098482
No returning mechanics.
>>
>>49098793
>BFZ
>SOI
>POOINLOO
>WEWUZ
>RTR2ELECTRICBOOGALOO
>>49096304
Is it just me or are there a LOT of planes unaware of the BE's and Planeswalkers?
>>
>>49099038
Nah, next return will be Alara or Dominaria.
Maro will get pooinloo if it's Ravnica again so soon.
>>
>>49096433
>>49096908
Yeah, that was way better than what I would have expected out of her from the Nissa stuff. I'm really starting to like Kaladesh as a world, too, the idea of underground robot battles is amazing.
>>
>>49099038
The majority of planes are ignorant of planeswalkers. I only started playing back around Lorwyn, but hasn't that always been the case?
>>
>>49099073
>Return to Alara
>The Conflux has been reduced to some slight ripples of volatile energy
>The shards, now forced to live together, are in an unsteady stalemate
>Five leaders rise up among their ranks, and now must live together
>The set is called The Alara Bunch
>>
>>49099157
yes and no. in oldschool magic when planeswalkers were nearly omnipitent a number of them basically made themselves gods of planes or peoples but even then their worshippers didn't usually understand their true nature or the nature of the multiverse, just that the planeswalker in question could unmake them wih little effort
>>
>>49099157
>>49099038
I think NWO planes are largely unaware of planeswalkers because the ones that walked there are new walkers and don't have the power to casually wreck planes the way old walkers do.
>>
>>49099328

'post mending'

that isn't what NWO means
>>
>>49099038
It seems to be the unwritten code of being a Planeswalker that you don't divulge much about it, because then people start asking questions and sticking their dicks in the fabric of the multiverse and so on and so forth.

I think Lavina is the first normal person in the Gatewatch arc to be brought up to speed about things, but she's so rigid and by the book that the only danger she could prove to be is unintentionally divulging details to Niv Mizzet who will totally pound Ral Zarek's boipussy for answers about how planeswalkers work.

We're like at the tipping point of people potentially learning too much about what exists beyond their world.
>>
>>49099157
Innistrad, Mirrodin, Alara, Dominaria, Fiora, Theros, and Zendikar definitely know. Everywhere else it's either relatively unknown or sooper sekrit
>>
>>49099358
technically, the population of zendikar were the first brought into the loop. also for neowalkers specifically it's a good rule not to talk about planeswalking because regardless if your opinion about the fabric if reality, it's a lot harder to get out of the alien autopsy scenario thannit used to be.
>>
>>49096997
What are those two doing in this pic

From this size it looks like some swole dude is carrying blue-aligned human guy away from the portal.
>>
.... You release that this makes Nicol Bolas an Apocalypse clone, like totally.
>>
>>49099671
no, apocalypse has an entire plane he is the undisputed god-king of. bolas has done that on at least two.
>>
File: BestPlaneswalker.jpg (523KB, 810x996px) Image search: [Google]
BestPlaneswalker.jpg
523KB, 810x996px
>>49096626
>tfw they try to beat a reborn Bestwalker.
>>
>>49096997
There are no Mirrans left on New Phyrexia,anon. They probably got converted and Gin Gitaxias got to toy with their prototype portal.
So, New Phyrexia invades Kaladesh?
>>
>>49099744
no, wait, i'm thinking of darkseid. wrong comic universe.
>>
>>49099764
We know Koth is still alive
New Phyrexia won but there aren't literally 0 more and still alive.
>>
>>49099764
Koth is still fighting.
>>
>>49099760
To be fair, Phyrexia is 2-0 against Elspeth
>>
File: compleation.jpg (78KB, 1024x588px) Image search: [Google]
compleation.jpg
78KB, 1024x588px
>>49099760
I heard you talking shit.
>>
>>49096935
>The set name would be more on the nose.
They'd pretend the set didn't have a name yet and only reveal it when it started getting obvious it'd be phyrexia.
>>
>>49099157

I think it is.

I remember that there was this story where a planeswalker (I think the one from the first cospiracy) said it to a woman on Innistrad and Sorin appeared out of nowhere to kick him out of the plane.

But, I think there are cases in which there are planes where they know about them, Regatha maybe?
>>
>>49096427

That's the point you moron. It's the closest we will get to sci-fi (Esper also had aether-based technorgy)
>>
>>49099805
Well, we knew Eldritch Moon's name the whole time but I get the point. Doubt they'd pull that twice in a row
>>
>>49099790
Should also factor in that those losses involved Elspeth becoming a murder machine against the Phyrexians. Kind of ironically.

She won the battles but lost the wars.
>>
>>49097432
Maro said that, which I want to take with a grain of salt since Maro himself is salty about how Weatherlight and phyrexia ended because WotC hired an actual writing team to finish it up and move on.

He's like the worst phyrexiafag going "muh phyrexia is the best enemy" all the time, but luckily, he isn't writing the story
>>
>>49099809
I think on every plane there are individuals or groups that know about them, it's just not common knowledge. We know shit all about regatha, but we know the monks there know about planeswalkers since their order is based entirely on the teachings of one.
>>
>>49099840
That being said, I doubt it's possible to acquire the resources necessary right now to win a war against Phyrexia if they get off the plane. The last time they needed 9 old walkers, 10,000 years of collected white mana, a book capable of changing destiny the Legacy Weapon
>>
>>49097059

Kaladesh is described as "ethnically diverse"
>>
>>49099870
don't forget 10,000 years of prep time.
>>
>>49099870
and three dwarves no one noticed. they were integral.
>>
>>49099870
That was old Phyrexia
New Phyrexia is like Mormonism to Old Phyrexia's Roman Catholocism
>>
>>49097059
Chandra's father Kiran was a red headed white man. Her mother is east Indian.
>>
>>49097059
>>49099905
Looking at Origins you see whites, blacks, Indians. Now there are elves and Vedalkens.
That's pretty diverse right there.
>>
>>49099844
But the weatherlight ending sucked. And source on it being an actual writing team?
>>
>>49099965
Also dwarves.

I think I saw an Asian in the background of one image too.
>>
>>49099931
true, Yawgmoth is gone so you can cross off the 10,000 years of collected white mana. That being said even before Yawgmoth actually got off his ass they were kicking serious walker ass
>>
>>49099870
I'd be more worried about the other places Karn dropped some oil without noticing. Mirrodin's the horror story of if they aren't stopped. We see that they adapt to wherever the oil takes hold, so I'd be more worried about new flavors of Phyrexian horror than the one we know.

Them being able to slip between worlds is a nightmare. Them already being somewhere and no one noticing until the war starts again is paranoia inducing for those who know Phyrexia at all. I'd settle more for creeping fear and a thousand pitched battles by secret invaders already there on different worlds instead of rehashing Invasion again.
>>
>>49099979
Basically, near the end of the weatherlight saga, which was Maro's baby, WotC went through an expansion and expanded creative, including hiring a slew of writers. Before it was directly Maro and the loremaker's jobs.
They were told to wrap up the weatherlight saga so around the time Crovax got cursed was the start of this new group dictating the plot. They went way off the rails of want Maro wanted and he's been salty about it ever since. He even talks about it a lot.
Like, Imagine how upset the Nornies would be if she showed up at the end of Aether Revolt, only for Koth to come out a page later so he and Chandra can double team Norn and burn/crush her out of existence.
That's less than half of Maro about the entire Weatherlight

Please don't make me dig through Maro's tumblr for a source, it was a story he told there.
>>
>>49099760
Still have my money on Elspeth ascending straight from dead to Godhood on Theros thanks to the efforts of Ajani, who is essentially acting as her wandering prophet on that plane last we saw.

Return to Theros block:

Set 1: Heretics
Set 2: New Gods

Set one is about a rebellion of faith against the old pantheon which the people have lost faith in due to the events of the first block as well as Ajani's preachings. Meanwhile Dack Fayden and Ashiok are both still at it on Theros, with Dack sneaking into the Underworld to find what he came for. There he finds both Xenagos and Elspeth who must form an uneasy alliance in order to escape from the underworld together. The Gods attention is divided between trying to keep Elspeth from Returning as well as suppress the revolt and regain the faith of the people.

Second set has the story hit its climax when Elspeth finds herself ascending to godhood in her own right due to the followers Ajani has converted to her. With the savior of Theros now a God, most of the old gods lose what few follwoers they had left and fall from glory. New planeswalker cards for Elspeth Ascendant and Xenagos the Fallen, who takes on the role of the Devil in the new monotheistic structure of the pantheon.

Erebos, Athreos, Kruphix and Nylea are the only old gods to retain their power.
>>
>>49100087
My dream scenario would be

>Simic engineer finds a mysterious black substance on his doorstep one morning
>begins messing around with it
>many simic shenanigans later....
>Weird Horrors begin rampaging through the streets of Ravnica
>>
>>49100179
>my dream scenario is to destroy the number one fan favorite plane in Magic

I'm glad you don't work at Wizards.

..right?
>>
>>49099870
>Theros gods weaken to the point where Elspeth breaks free
>She breaks all of the ones that were causing shit for mortals
>Literally absorbs Heliod's power
>Becomes ruler of Theros
>Takes the remnants of Xenagos' spark and breaks it to make an army of mini-walkers
>Plants mana conduits on dozens of other Planes
>Uses it to obliterate Mirrodin completely when she realizes fighting them directly is bad
>Proceeds to fuck over every major plane in Magic from the use of so much mana, and Theros is the only plane not completely fucked
>Gatewatch tries to stop her.

And fails.

I'd buy it.
>>
>>49100156
why are elspethfags all the worst writers on /tg/?
>>
>>49100145
I was aware of his (honestly sort of deserved) salt, and I'll take your word for it on the source.

I've never been big on phyrexia, but I always feel bad for Maro there. The Weatherlight wasn't anything amazing, but it was a decent attempt at giving Magic a core cast/storyline. Then everything went from stock fantasy adventure to super grimderp.
>>
>>49100240
Still miles better than the 'We killed Edlritch Gods in Four Paragraphs' Gatewatch.
>>
>New Phyrexia visits Kaladesh

>Elesh Norn tries to preach religion to Vedalkens, it works exactly as you expect it to
>Jin-Gitaxias is paranoid about all the thopters ahead clearly watching his every move, accomplishes nothing
>Sheoldred gets harassed about her spider-maw robobutt
>Urabrask takes a whole bunch of metal and starts building THE GREATEST FURNACE IN ALL OF KALADESH, makes all the inventor chicks wet, gets frustrated that there's fleshbags splooshing all over his furnace
>Vorinclex is angry. ANGRY ABOUT ROBOTS.

And that's the story of how Kaladesh became a frothing slurry of flesh, blood and steel.

SAHEELI RUINS EVERYTHING: A PLANESWALKER ADVENTURE.

>>49100220
Urban zombie apocalypse could actually fit Ravnica well if it's cleaned up at the end.

But who are we kidding, Innistrad's gonna get it because horror plane.
>>
File: 0422.png (210KB, 599x457px) Image search: [Google]
0422.png
210KB, 599x457px
>>49100305
>Sheoldred
>Vorcinclex
>>
>>49100239
>Somewhere in the Blind Eternities Urza is facepalming while Yawgmoth is laughing his ass off.
>>
>>49100284
no, it's pretty on par.
>>
>>49100339
I think you mean somewhere in karn's chest urza is face-facing.
>>
>>49100362
Wow. Didn't fully read the one you were quoting. That is retarded.

>>49100239
Is infinitely more viable, but lots of changes would have to happen.
>>
>>49100156
The gods did retreat into Nyx. Without them around, maybe the Archons come back in a big bad way. Or the titans/giants rise to start some tyranny. Without the worship and influence going back and forth some races might lean in new directions. The Sirens were already getting more militant and less greedy. The minotaurs actually started to think beyond hunger if one example is to be believed. And without Karametra or Iroas, the centaurs might backslide into full on barbarism.

The lack of devotion diminishing or killing gods is intriguing though. Heliod might just get eclipsed by Erebos if his worshipers outright despise him or what he did.
>>
>>49100399
>miniwalkers
>mana conduits on multiple planes
>elspeth obliterates an entire plane
no, that one's shit too, though i'll grant you it's got a better start.
>>
>>49100399
One time anon did a brief what-if of Phyrexia vs. Ravnica. Did anybody ever screencap that?

I want to say it was this year, but I could be way off
>>
>>49100429
How about this? Just shit shooting here though.

>Elspeth absorbs Heliod's power
>Becomes an effective goddess
>Goes to fight the Phyrexians again
>Gets oiled
>Becomes the Phyrexian God
>Is so horrified by this that she goes berserk and rips open temporary holes between planes
>Phyrexians take this as divine word and invade many big name planes
>Elspeth is literally left crying strapped to a throne as everything's going to hell
>Eventual redemption arc where she pulls the Phyrexians back and the Gatewatch close to rifts, sealing Elspeth off surrounded by the things she hates the most in the entire multiverse.

It occured to me half way through that I was pretty much making her the Bolvar of Magic.
>>
>>49100405
alright I'll throw my hat into the faneank ring instead of just shit talking
>after events if og theros mortals are all shook up because of fighting nyxborn
>ajani has started preaching full fedora aethiesm and people that aren't also cats start listening
>because of something something in the last block, gideon comes home (there's going to be a gatewatch, denial will just make it hurt more)
>the populace attempts to use the remnants of their battles with the nyxborn, galvanized by the rising atheism and gods' absence
>mortals wrap themselves in nyx, and as stories of new incredible heroes spread, their powers grow
>mortals have discovered the source of the gods' power, set name is rise of the demigods
>shortly after his arrival gideon is haunted by an eidolon. he assumes it's one of his irregulars or something as he tries to stop, i dunno, let's say ashiok is the planar threat, or dack got ratted out to Beefslab Mancake about something. does't matter, shortly after he gets started he realizes what's going on, that his own hubris is being emulated by tye populace, and he's desperate to stop an entire plane suffering the same consequences
>meanwhile, ajani encounters a wandering returned in his travels evangelizing, its mask is bizarre but he quickly recognizes it as elspeth, he has his old friend join him as he helps her grapple with the absence if her own memories
>the two white walkers end up meeting as they both want to save the plane, but their views oppose on whether the gods should be feared or gotten rid of
>when they meet their two undead companions meet and in a brilliant spectacle, combine forming a person, whole and alive, an event that is supposed to be impossible for the undead of theros.
>>
>>49100638

Terrible. Super terrible.
>>
>>49100666
Well alright Satan, how would you bring Elspeth back? It's already hinted at, and having nothing but 'Gatewatch saves the day' would drive sales down.
>>
>>49098051
>amonkhet is Rabiah
>Nicol bolas is a god
>the other four are the other elder dragons
please
>>
File: ChandraCat.png (674KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
ChandraCat.png
674KB, 750x422px
>She'd noticed that on the rare occasions Chandra sat still for five minutes, her lap inevitably attracted a small pile of drowsy cats.
>>
File: ChandraCat2.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ChandraCat2.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
>>49100756
Oh wait, there's another story up.
>>
New, from the people who brought you Bloodborne Standard, comes...

STARGATE STANDARD
>>
>>49100756
This gave me a chuckle, thank you.
>>
>>49100339
>Urza salty that this demi-god on some backwater plane that hasn't reached the iron age did in a few months what he failed to do in millenia, and with less collateral damage to boot
Sounds like him.
>>
>Everybody expects Bolas to be a huge villain
>Gatewatch kicks down his door
>He's literally just lounging having servants feed him oversized grapes
>'What the fuck are you kids doing to my vacation plane.'
>>
>>49100659
>section nd block, elspeth is back
>theros gods are done sitting in nyx while mortals steal their power
>some demigods oppose their former dieties while others are willing to immediately subjugate themselves in order to retain some measure of their new power
>elspeth and ajani stand against the old pantheon while gideon tells the story of how the same thing cost him everything he'd ever known
>Elspeth and ajani are all like "dude, we got this
>war of pegends as the gods themselves battle the bew demigods, men made myth in their own lifetime.
>some demigods fall, some gods die
>elspeth stands against heliod, now without spark or godsend
>gideon is forced to face erebos
>elspeth is almost felled again, but this time ajani leaps to her rescue, he wounds the sun god, but this time the leonin falls
>elspeth re-sparks, the battle is somewhere public, because heliod's all for spectacle, but when the people realise he fights his own champion, their devotion to him goes down the tubes and he loses his power. Elspeth returns and stabs him in the back.
>gideon stands alone against erebos and though the battle seems a stalemate xenagos, now BR and craven ganks the god while ge's distracted. he thanks gideon for his help and claims the lord if the underworld's mantle.
>new pantheon is established that promises more benevolence to the mortals, since most of them only recently were mortal
>xenagos makes up something about how ajani was lost to true death in the time between his and erebos's rule
>after gideon and elspeth leave it's revealed he actually has ajani captured and is going to use him to get to elspeth because xenagos is a dick.
>>
>>49100819
>it's Bolas and Ugin chilling
>"Uh, I can explain."
>>
>>49100898
>It's >>49100716
>Bolas and Ugin tried killong each other over a dispute of what plane should be the vacation plane
>>
>>49100156
I've always really liked the idea of a resurgence of old gods locked away by Heliod i.e. titans in the wake of the waning belief in the gods but it doesn't really connect to Elspeth, unless the idea would be Heliod wants his champion since she's the person he knows can take down gods.
>>
>>49100692
>having nothing but 'Gatewatch saves the day' would drive sales down
Have you not been paying attention or something?
>>
>>49100692
>ajani still trying to get revenge on heliod
>one day manages to duel him
>loses
>heliod says that the only way to kill him is with elspeths item/quality of plot progression
>heliod kills ajani
>meanwhile elspeth makes deal with erebos that he'll let her return if she promises to go kill heliod
>she takes the deal
>ajani shows up in underworld
>erebos approaches him with the same deal
>he, unlike elspeth has no black in him so he says fuck you
>activate ajani doom
>badass cat fights his way out of hell
>meanwhile, elspeth kills heliod for one mana
>ajani arrives in living world
>gets mad at elspeth for leaving without telling him
>she gets mad that he's mad she left the underworld by herself
>fight ensues
>dust clears, only one still standing is...
>neither of them
>they both planeswalked away
>while all this serious r/w vs. b/w stuff happens, there is a silly arc about dack and Nissa (because gatewatch)
>dack stealing stuff while nissa tries to explain that stealing is bad
I tried.
Keep in mind the only character I even remotely like on theros right now is ajani.
>>
>>49101060
At this point it's selling but by the time you reach Saturday Morning Cartoon levels, even the dumbest person will point out it's stupid.
>>
>>49101257
>Dack stop stealing things it's wrong.
>How about no.

>DACK STOP IT!
>No.

>Don't make me stop you!
>Okay.
>Really?
>No.
>>
>>49101270

Market research consistently shows that Jace is the most popular character in Magic , and that players want more Jace in the cards and the story.

Face it, us grumpy old men are the minority.
>>
>>49101315
That's the point. I wanted the overworld to be a little less serious with the underworld being edgy as fuck.
Also nissa has no good planes besides muraganada to go to because we had Zendikar so recently
>>
>>49101369
Back like 2 years ago shortly after I started playing again I asked my friend who his favorite walker was (mine was ral) and he said jace because "he's so under appreciated"
>>
>>49101394
>Nissa trying to get Dack to stop stealing
>Lilliana and Jace have weird romance plot with a lot of her teasing him
>Chandra gets anger management lessons
>Gideon fights the bad guys, as he is Gideon.
>>
>>49101369
>>49101418
I would honestly rather believe that Wizards is actively or accidentally biasing its market research than buy that people seriously like and want more of "Literal stereotype of the worst traits of Blue players"
>>
File: RAGE.png (2MB, 1201x884px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.png
2MB, 1201x884px
>>49101511
>Kaladesh 2nd block has some fourth Eldrazi titan pulled out the ass instead of a decently explained villain
>Queue 'Chandra kills and Eldritch God with a fireball' episode
>>
File: 1468453860644.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468453860644.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>49101566
>queue the rebels being big damn heroes episode
>queue the eldrazi lookalike has destroyed society/the government and it's up to the muh freedom rebels to rebuild
>>
>>49101418
He IS under appreciated by the invested online fanbase. I don't know exactly what your friends interactions with the community involves though.
>>49101511
There's flavor text Jace and the actual character Jace. Theyre totally different characters. It's not like Chandra who just exists to make quips so she's pretty much the same everywhere. Jace actually has a very compelling and developed character. It's especially striking since the story sometimes attempts to be "self-aware" like in the N climax and they talk about the character people think Jace is while in the exact same story portraying the character Jace actually is, and have Jace make comments about how himself that are like the ones you see shit talking him and it makes no sense because that isnt then person he is. Even in context, lines like the one on HedronArchive come across as way less whippy and snarky. That was a totally natural response to Ugin in the story the quote is from. And most flavor text like the famous Counterspell flavor text are not him at all.
>>
>>49101635
>Theyre totally different characters.
Yeah, there's "Bumbling teenage tard" Jace who can't do anything, and aforementioned Blue stereotype Jace, and I loathe them both. Not equally, though. Blue Stereotype Jace is a used jockstrap, but I can actually enjoy watching Bumbling Tard fail at everything.
>>
>>49101668
I do feel like they've been making him more like that lately, but you know why that is? Explicitly BECAUSE of people criticizing flavor text jace and acting like the character is some sort of perfect know it all blue mage. They're going way overboard to try and make his flaws apparent and visible to do away with that vision of Jace. I think there's even been less smarmy flavor text, with the hedrons archive probably being the most notable one, which again was really not out of line in context at all.
>>
>>49101668
This brings up the biggest issue with the Gatewatch. They're a group that, when together, can't lose. If it was just that they managed to lock up Ulamog and Kozilek, it would've been better, but now we have it that they've KILLED two Eldrazi Titans, beings who, in lore and gameplay, are beyond normal means when it comes to killing.

Gatewatch literally can't fail now unless there's some absolutely bullshit reason. Jace is never gonna be bumbling again, Chandra and Lilliana are now there for token witty 'strong' females, Nissa is there because they need a green Planeswalker that wouldn't go berserk at the first mention of Lil, and Gideon has th depth of a cardboard cutout, but seems to be the de-facto leader.

There's no logical way for them to lose, they're pretty much cartoon heroes at this point.
>>
>>49101789
And here I thought the D&D cartoon was bad.
>>
>>49101789
The way they killed the Titans only could have happened on Zendikar though. It's not like it's something that can pull out of their ass anywhere. I mean it's a story and they could do anything but saying they cant lose because the stars aligned on Zendikar doesn't make a lot of sense because they can just as easily have a story where they dont.
>>
>>49101789
>Gatewatch literally can't fail now
Except that they did, in EMN. You read the story right?
>Liliana summoning endless hordes of zombies
>they get overrun by tentacle fleshmonsters
>Emrakul's presence starts breaking the minds of the Gatewatch
>Jace is forced to lock them in his mind palace as they all die
>Emrakul goes rummaging around in Jace's head, finds Tamiyo, rummaged around in her head, rewrites her Obliterate scroll, then takes control of Tamiyo to cast it and seal herself in the moon

That's not a success. That was an unmitigated disaster saved only by the motives of the villain.
>>
>>49099826

We didn't know its symbol.
>>
>>49101971
You are all just pieces, Jace, and I'm done playing.
>>
>>49101971
I'm going to be a little honest, I slack off on the stories a bit.

Did Emracool really pull a 'Fuck this I'm going back to sleep'?
>>
>>49102343

Yup, and she used a nuke, mind control, and so on.

Oh, and her not being able to impact the dead is an matter of it not being easy for her, not that she can't do it. Hence, spirits wth delirium, a mechanic that represents her touch.
>>
>>49102343
We don't really know the exact specifics or motivation, but basically yes. Emrakul takes control of Tamiyo and rewrites her most powerful scroll (a blasphemous act in and of itself, forever losing that bit of history, and just opening the scroll like she was going to do was crossing the line for her due to promises shed made in the past that were also not elaborated on) to one that allowed her and Nissa to use the moon's leylines and trap herself in the moon.
>>
>>49102419
Also the flavor justification for her mind slaver effect
>>
File: 635032486468658627.jpg (44KB, 725x570px) Image search: [Google]
635032486468658627.jpg
44KB, 725x570px
Anyone else think that Kaladesh artifice looks like Esper filigree?
The filigree being "etherium", an "aether-infused alloy"

Wasn't all etherium on Alara created using carmot/sangrite by the planeswalker Crucius the Sphinx?

Could Crucius be from Kaladesh?
>>
File: 1467078623361.jpg (151KB, 426x553px) Image search: [Google]
1467078623361.jpg
151KB, 426x553px
>>49102419
>the moon is now literally Emrakul's R'Lyeh

Noice,
>>
>>49102419
>>49102343
It seemed like it was pretty much a 'the stars are not right' scenario. The Emeria/Emrakul in Jace's head was upset that life on Innistrad wasn't rejoicing at her arrival and embracing the merge with her, as apparently that's how it's -meant- to be, and manipulated Tamiyo's scroll into sealing herself away, presumably to wait until the plane is dead or dying so she can reseed it with new life.
>>
>>49102978
I think it's mostly the stars aren't right, but we don't know what the right stars are or what was wrong exactly. I think you're probably taking it too literally as well. I'm pretty sure it was entirely metaphors.
>>
>>49096519
I actually kinda liked the fanfic-esque story. It gets bad when they send the gatewatch to other planes to actually do something, since then it gets into all the "friendship is power" bs
>>
>>49097089
Kek
>>
>>49099352
What does NWO mean?
>>
>>49103488
not wholly organic
>>
>>49096304
Weren't Jace and Gideon busy with Vraska?
I was hoping the jacetice league's involvement in Kaladesh would be just Chandra going home and Lilly tagging along to secure the loyalty of the dumbest gatewatcher, since she can't rapport with Nissa, Gideon still dislikes her and Jace is still in the palm of her hand.
>>
>>49104406
Lavina has Jace absolutely guildpact-whipped.

It's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>49096304
>Black elves
>Not drows, actual niggers
eyeblight intensifies.
>>
>>49104432
Jace IS a beta bitch boy after all. As expected of a blue mage.
>>
>>49104462
>The arrester summoned up her mightiest onslaught deskwork and laws.
>Jace feigned interest.
>>
>>49104406
Gatewatch will be the Jund walkers, Chandra, Lili, and Nissa.
>>
>>49101971
That was clearly creative trying to fix the fucking mistake that was the prior block. The Jacetice League wrecking the Eldrazi's shit, no matter how special the circumstances were, drained things entirely of their stakes, and makes any future threat appear laughable.
>>
>>49102723
Kaladesh filigree feels so much more ornate then Esper filigree. Esper filigree is calculated and serves a purpose. Kaladesh filigree is more artistic.
>>
File: mirin.png (145KB, 271x309px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.png
145KB, 271x309px
>>49101472
Why is Gideon so many times the best?
>>
File: Take this.jpg (753KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Take this.jpg
753KB, 836x1200px
>>49102948
Love me some Nahiri fanart
>>
File: Out fucking skilled.png (124KB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
Out fucking skilled.png
124KB, 5000x2571px
>>49102419
>>
>>49102978
So sounds like the eldrazi eat dead planes and Emrakul seeds them with new life? Thanks for blowing them up Jacetice League.
>>
>>49107337
We really don't know anything about what the Eldrazi do. I don't personally feel anything has been very strongly hinted at or implied yet. Its just a popular idea that that's what they do.
>>
>>49100240
No, the worst are the phyrexiafags. Elspethfags are just in denial over their waifu being dead and the thought that she doesn't love them.
>>
>>49101856
Pretty sure some of the brood survived and are still around, too. And ambulatory/thinking. They might be back one day.
>>
>>49103488
New World Order. It's a design philosophy that has to do with complexity relative to rarity (eg commons not being as complex as rares). Shards of Alara was the first NWO set, as Time Spiral block was disastrous due to its crazy ass commons.
>>
Getting back to the most recent story and the realisation that inter planar portals could be developed once more, who thinks Saheeli should have kept her mouth shut and not helped make it possible? Is this can of worms worth opening?
>>
>>49108063
If it gets Kaladesh destroyed, absolutely.
>>
>>49107474
Emrakul herself said she couldn't bring new life because the plane wasn't ready and rejected her. Then hid in the moon.

Bitch Nahiri made the goddess of life cry. And waifufags will still say Sorin was the bad guy of SOI.
>>
>>49100393
This made me think of the end of the "Meet the Medic" TF2 video. The Heavy is Karn, Archimedes the dove is Urza's head banging against Karn's breastplate in frustration, and Yawgmoth is the Medic, asking "Urza?" and then laughing.
>>
I just hope Kek is in Amonkhet
>>
>>49102419
>>49101971
What if Emrakul rewriting the scroll was a dig at people constantly asking for Damnation reprints?
>>
>>49108063
If she valued friendship she should have explained to Rashmi as clearly as possible why this idea was one to pursue with caution. But apparently planeswalkers MUST be autistic as possible so there's your forced drama for you.
>>
>>49108063
Umm how does teleport spells equal Interplanar portals again?
>>
>>49109296
People pining for the times of pre-Mending when the barrier between worlds just took a lot of power to get through or a certain knack. Now if you don't have a spark, there's no crossover potential without a Planeswalker involved. It confounds those who pine for the old days of Invasion or even background Kamigawa. And for those who really don't like Planeswalkers being in the spotlight despite the fact that the Outer Limits storytelling style wasn't really working anymore.
>>
File: feels divine man.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
feels divine man.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>>49098482
>not Brainstorm behind the spoiler
I admit, your post made my heart jump.
>>
>>49108523

>trusting anything said by the angelic angel Jace made to cope with his body and mind self-destructing against a force of unnature.

Just because Emrakul doesn't make waste of land, doesn't mean that she is necessary.
>>
>>49109296
Because the way they were described involves/implies use of the Blind Eternities.
>>
>>49110613
Especially since it freaked out the planeswalker when she heard about it
>>
>>49097557

yeah I don't get MTG concept of "now" and "next" - the next crd set is kaladaesh, which obviously hasn't been released yet and thus isn't the current cardset available - which woud be innistrad - the eventual planned future card set after that might be sandyballs mcdragonshire.

the original anon talking about sandyballs mcdragonshire was talking when innistrad had just been fully released, so the next one was supposed to be sandyballs but is instead clocktrainaloo, and the set after that was supposed to be guildwanks but in actual fact sandyballs is in place of guildwanks and we don't know when guildwanks 3: bud the chud is gonna be happening.

An off by 1 error is still an error ffs.
>>
>>49112036
What are you even saying? Can you speak English please?
>>
>>49109296
>"Actually, I know at least one thing," Rashmi said, unable to contain her excitement. "Saheeli, I did it, we did it. Mitul and I designed a matter transporter, and it works! We moved a vase from one side of the workshop to the other." She paced, pointing to the place the vase had been. "Can you believe it? I don't even know exactly how we did it. The equations seem to indicate that we're working with forces outside the realms of this world. When I look into the aether, I can see it parting to make a pathway, a pathway through infinity. It's brilliant. And it is flashy! It's going to amaze Padeem and the rest of the judges. And it's all thanks to you." She offered the filament to Saheeli. "I'm in your debt, truly."

As >>49110613 says, Rashmi pretty much found a way to tunnel into the Blind Eternities.

I think the only scarier possibility than inventing planar portals is if Rashmi finds a way to siphon aether out of the Blind Eternities, considering how the stuff is regulated as is in Kaladesh I can only imagine a major shitstorm would unfold if people were told there's a source of "free" aether that could be tapped into, but couldn't because of vague reasons.

Ugin visits Kaladesh to scream arcane profanities at Rashmi for fucking with the natural order.
>>
>>49112568
I would be totally okay with Ugin just showing up to every plane we visit to yell at someone for violating the natural order in some way or the other.
>>
>>49112568
using the Blind Eternites Aether is literally what Old-walkers did...
>>
>>49112639
Yes but it was just one godlike entity, not an entire population that might not care where the energy is coming from, only that it's free.

The real fallout probably comes from how Kaladesh's populace reacts to the classic "perpetual energy has been discovered, government suppresses it" conspiracy theory.
>>
>>49108812
>Emrakul made Damnation into Trapped in the Moon
THAT BITCH
>>
>>49112796
it was the Serra's plane being destroyed, Planar Collapse.
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.