[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You discover that your favorite inn is powered by slave labour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: CrG8eJCXEAUtaAF.jpg (91KB, 640x537px) Image search: [Google]
CrG8eJCXEAUtaAF.jpg
91KB, 640x537px
>You discover that your favorite inn is powered by slave labour
>>
>>49095003
What are the conditions of the enslavement and what are the standards of living they have?
>>
>>49095044
wow, like that even matters?
>>
What the fuck would that even power? What in that inn requires mechanical power?
>>
>>49095079

Hookers, you cunt.
>>
>>49095053
It can. They might be working off their debt to the owners of the inn. They might be enslaved for crimes agaisnt the crown. They might be condemned murderers allowed to live as logn as they serve the public good.

They might not even be human - they could be shapeshifting monsters, trapped as long as they are bound to slavery.

The point is YOU DON'T KNOW.
>>
>>49095053
Correct standards of living for indentured servants are to be enforced and are the responsibility of their owner.

Is the innkeeper the owner or are they loaned out on contract? Are they provided and paid for by the crown so long as the inn also does duty as legion wayhouse?

We need specifics.

If all is in order in both standards and contractual obligations then no eyebrows are raised.

My character is a slave. He makes it his business to know these laws.
>>
>>49095003
"A toast! To the people (or things) that keep the wheels turning and our beer flowing! Hurrah!"

<resume drinking>
>>
>>49095200

> Duvel

Good choice, my man.
>>
>>49095256
Why, thank you. I had my slave butler select it.
>>
Are they cute?

Can I fuck them?
>>
>>49095053
It really does.
>>
>>49095003
What are they even powering?
Medieval inns didn't have power.
>>
>>49095946
The generators for the lights.
>>
>>49095946
The fractal-dimension generator, that allows everyone in the bar to have their own dark corner to brood in.
>>
>>49095053
Omg wow what racist bigots right.
>>
>>49095053
They could be child rapists who only live to work now as punishment.
>>
>>49095003
>You get your favorite slave a cushy job working in the inn, rather than toiling in the pain mines.
>>
>>49095120
Since when do hookers need mechanical power?
>>
>>49096224
>pain mines.
This sounds terrifying and something I will be using in my campaign.
>>
>>49096252
Since they need to finish up when you leave.
>>
File: 6603.jpg (20KB, 256x321px) Image search: [Google]
6603.jpg
20KB, 256x321px
>>49096252
I know, right? Once we moved to micro-fusion reactors, everything else seemed antiquated.
>>
>>49096252
>he doesn't know
All hookers are animatronic robots.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.