[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Overwatch do in the Shadowrun setting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 45

File: 2496424_Overwatch_Logo.jpg (71KB, 937x505px) Image search: [Google]
2496424_Overwatch_Logo.jpg
71KB, 937x505px
How would Overwatch do in the Shadowrun setting?
>>
File: dragon-attack-sr4.jpg (127KB, 1189x494px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-attack-sr4.jpg
127KB, 1189x494px
>>49083377
Very, very poorly.
An ape with a lightning gun, a DJ with a sound gun, or a dude with flash-bangs and a pistol hold little hope when compared to the kind of shit which exists in the 6th World.

Force 12+ Spirits, Great Dragons, Cyberzombies.
They'd be torn to ribbons.

Also they'd never have clearance to do anything, bar working directly for the Corporate Court. In which case they'd be chained down by paperwork, and only ever able to deal with the most dangerous, world-threatening crises.

Also you know, even TRY and do anything, and you'll likely upset the plans of a Great Dragon. And then they'll eat you, your friends, your family, your team, and then everyone will blame you for it. Because you don't fuck with Great Dragons.
>>
They have no magical defense.

Otherwise they should be doing pretty okay I think.
>>
>>49083505
If the cinematics have shown anything, it's that Winston is way too strong compared to your average ape. And his main superpower is being smart anyway.

Honestly, the main Overwatch team is probably more dangerous than most groups of Runners.

>Captain America with nothing to lose
>Cyborg cowboy who can deadeye a shot from insane distances
>Time displaced British pixie with reality hack shenanigans
>Super intelligent super strong ape with power armour and a jetpack
>Sniper Mom
>Medical genius who can raise the dead with nanomachines
>Genji

Genji would be a super oddity, though. By Shadowrun rules he shouldn't exist.
>>
>>49083505
It would suck ass using the SR system, yeah.

What you want is M&M.
>>
>>49084380
>By Shadowrun rules he shouldn't exist.
I haven't played Shadowrun, do ninjas not exist? Or Japanese people?
>>
>>49084380
Wouldn't Genji just essentially be a cyberzombie?
>>
>>49084461
If you get too cybered up you die, because souls or something.
>>
>>49084461
In Shadowrun, cybernetics fuck up your soul and your ability to do magic.
>>
>>49084537
I think it's just his limbs and outer surface that are robotic. Could be wrong.
>>
>>49084461
Too much cyberware eats at your spirit/soul/essence. Cyberzombies are what you get when you replace too much flesh with tech. Corpses puppeted by their augments more than an actual person. Think 40k servitors rather than anything else.
You can also bind the person's spirit to the thing but you've basically just torturing a soul by forcing it to in a painful existence in a mockery of life. So of course occasionally a corp gets the idea to try that for super soldiers.

Genji should be this shuffling monstrosity who requires way to much medical care to function.
Of course it's not clear how much of him is cyber, it could be mostly a cybersuit, so he could just be a literal cyberdragon's street samurai.
>>
>>49084572
>Cyberdragon
Aaaaand of course autocorrect fucks with me on the last sentence again.
Though it's not entirely inappropriate I suppose.
>>
>>49084547
I'm not sure, but I think he's about 80% machine. He still has most of his internal organs and a lot if not all of his head but I think the vast majority of his musculature and soft tissues has been replaced with synthetics.
>>
Genji would be urban myth tier in Shadowrun. An almost full cyborg that somehow not only has kept his humanity, but is capable of high tier adept feats and is in fact extremely spiritual.
>>
>>49084572
>>49084537
>>49084545
That clears it up, thanks. Could just have Genji be some special snowflake if it was necessary. His back story had him meditate for years and discover his humanity despite his body being mostly metal.
>>
>>49084628
given how his generally kind, noble, and considerate nature as well as his constant drive to seek goodness and justice, and belief in forgiveness and redemption, he is actually one of the most human of them all out there
>>
The Overwaifus could go far.

Dragons would give away their hoards for a bite outta those asses.
>>
>>49084580
>>Cyberdragon
What you're looking for is RIFTS, obviously.
>>
>>49084380
>Honestly, the main Overwatch team is probably more dangerous than most groups of Runners
No shit. Because most Runners are two-bit morons who only get hired because Megacorps don't want their shiny toys getting scuffed.

But compare them to the kind of shit Overwatch would be having to deal with you know, as Overwatch in Shadowrun. Then they come up waaaaay short.
>>
>>49084380
There's also

>Spoopy ghost man who dresses up like a highschool shooter.
>A Germanic Don Quixote who'll ram your ass at the first chance he gets.
>Chinese Climatologist who shoots icicles in your face after she's frozen you.
>Disney princess robot who goes into Vietnam ptsd episodes and slaughters people by the bucket load.
>Handsoap
>Build-a-buddha who has no qualms about beating your ass with his balls.
>Swole Russian Gal who gets stronger everytime you hit her.
>>
>>49085212
>Disney princess robot who goes into Vietnam ptsd episodes and slaughters people by the bucket load.
Bastion ?
>>
>>49084432
This. Shadowrun is too gimped for the crazy Overwatch brings.

M&M or OVA, or go home.
>>
>>49085286
Yeah, his new short is him befriending a bird then getting PTSD after hearing a woodpecker smack a tree.
>>
>>49085331
You're never too omnic for a Vietnam flashback.
>>
>>49083505
You almost never fight any of those in my SR experience.
>>
>>49083377
When you'd be hard pressed to find a story.
>>
>>49085633
You would if you were a member of Overwatch, and not some two-bit Runner.
>>
>>49083505
These "my favourite setting is too hard core for you guys" are really fucking tiring. 40k, CoC, OD&D, hardcore historical stuff, I like it all but the way it gets treated by some fans is just cringe inducing. Yeah they have some brutal bits but the way some guys build it up makes it sound unplayable. I guess under some GM's it is. Personally I find the 'you die if you do anything' kind of game get old after about two sessions.

I think most Overwatch characters have a decent chance, equivalent to high powered runners in terms of raw fight-stuff. Most of the things that could really fuck them up are the sort of things you don't directly fight anyway. As long as do or have someone to do legwork for them they should do fine (or at least as close to fine you can get in the 6th world.)

Unless of course you are playing black-trenchcoat shadowrun but at that point I have to wonder why you are using shadowrun at all.
>>
>>49084737
i thought he ended up like that because of his years with zenyatta.
>>
>>49084380
>>49085212
so i guess a pacific rim/evangelion camgirl & samus with a jetpack are pretty common in the world of shadowrun
>>
>>49086540
South korea recruit gamers for those mechs. Those jetpack suits are pretty common among Helix security international personnal.
>>
>>49086667
is pharah's suit actually standard issue? i thought her origin's costume was a her actual security suit.
>>
>>49086764
She's part of a strike team that had to go into the temple of Anubis where it's holding an AI akin to a TITAN.

https://comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/pharah-mission-statement
>>
Does this involve a Omnic Crisis style event or? Because a giant robot constantly coming out of the sea to fuck shit up to the point where you need mechs piloted by /v/irgins to fight them is pretty fukin nuts.
>>
>>49083529

This. They'd have a rough time against magic but otherwise they'd work pretty fine.
>>
>>49085212
>Handsoap?
>>
>>49087895
Hanzo, the japanese sniper guy with the bow and arrows. He can also turn arrows into dragons.
>>
>>49083377

Same as any other Runners. Including not dealing with any dragons.
>>
>>49083505
But lasers would rip Spirits even at force 12 apart, awakened animals are a thing within the setting.
Most of them at the very least would be equal to a physadept, or some kind of borged up street sam. Their big weakness would be the lack of true magic if you were to directly port them into setting.
>>
soldier 76 is apparently superhuman, confirmed by dialogue with ana, and he was able to take a point blank frag grenade explosion without any serious harm, and he is on the average level of toughness for a hero

there is no way to compare his pulse gun to any existing weapon, but it would make sense to think it is way stronger than an average gun, which are still in use by normal gangsters in their universe
>>
what is an overwatch ?
>>
>>49090036
Don't forget that it is also smart-linked as seen by his ultimate.
>>
>>49090092
Team Fortress 2 with waifus.
>>
File: ChOIDgfWMAAlGLd.jpg large.jpg (200KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
ChOIDgfWMAAlGLd.jpg large.jpg
200KB, 1024x724px
>>49083377

Overwatch as an organization would step on a metric fuckton of toes from the Corporate Court. It'd probably be called on in as a last resort then get nuked back into obscurity when the issue was solved...

Soo exactly what happened in universe before they decided to go freelance.
>>
Mei = D.Va = Symmetra > Tracer = Mercy > Zarya = Pharah = Ana
>>
>>49090255
>>>...>>> widowmaker
>>
>>49090255
Good taste for a twelve-year-old!
>>
>>49090276
>implying fat Elsa, NERF THIS, and autism aren't superior waifus
>>
>>49090237
>Tracer not wearing her chest piece

Did I miss a lore thing? I thought that is what kept her in the timeline.
>>
>>49090237
short version:
Gabe Reyes, head of blackwatch, felt that he never got recognition or fame for his deeds, even though blackwatch handles top secret missions, and was extremely jealous of the leader and face of overwatch, Jack Morrison

eventually he led a coup against Jack, which failed, and the fight leveled their HQ, with them in it, and both were presumed dead

after that, overwatch disbanded, since all their classified information was made public after the explosion

with no where to go most members struck out on their own
>>
>>49090311
I think it's been said that Winston was able to build her a home with the tech embedded in the walls, just so she can change clothes, shower, and generally not have it on all the time.

Presumably, the dropships also have that tech.
>>
>>49084737

"I learnt THAT from my brother."
>>
>>49090337

Well in the Trailers and Animated shorts, the Accelerator tends to short out at times, but she still remains in the present.

I think she can have it off for short periods of time before it starts to wear off, or it permanently fixed her and the device just gives her more control over her time powers.
>>
>>49090330
also worth noting, despite many valid criticisms regarding their operations, blackwatch notably, almost immediately after their dissolution, the world quickly went down the toilet, with civil unrest rising rapidly

while the kid claims that most of them became mercenaries, most heroes playable in the game directly linked to overwatch, continued to fight for the sake of the world, rather than for cash
(mercy, torbjorn, reinhardt, genji,S76, winston, and tracer all continued to contribute in some way to the betterment of humanity)
>>
>>49090311
Tracers also eating bread. Thats empty as fuck carbs and not something that someone with that figure would eat nor would a cardio bunny touch.
>>
>>49090381
I'm fairly certain Tracer is just naturally hyper as fuck, and not just a cardio freak.
>>
>>49090375
It shorts cause widowmaker fucked it up hence the 3 jump ingame limit and cooldown for rewinds.
The main deal is the device overall keeps her "stable" in our timeline. It even seems to prevent her aging.
It seems all BestWaifu's have some sort of immortality.
>>
>>49090381
>>49090391

While the Olympic games skins imply she does track and field, She herself might not even be that much of a cardio bunny. Or even that fast, she just speed up time relative to herself.... or others. How does time personal manipulation work again?
>>
>>49090377
The gubment labeled all of them illegal mercenaries and war profiteers after disavowing so as to paint them as the reason shit went down and that the goverment is whats keeping the world safe. Talon just helps make this story stick.
>>
>>49090422
It doesn't according to current lore. Her time control amounts to 3 short speed ups and 1 rewind both require a cooldown. Assumedly winston could do her up a new one but it's war time and it's current main function still works so the time required to do so is best used elsewise.
>>
>>49090411
except Dva

Mei also doesnt really count since she isnt actually immortal per se, she can simply put her body on hold via cryonics instead of reversing cell death
>>
>>49090699
I said some form. I also said BESTwaifu. Not worst.
>>
>>49083377

>Playing quick play with random muisc playlist
>Switch to Tracer
>Don't stop me now by Queen plays
>Get POTG.

I think i've discovered something here.
>>
>>49090744
mei or Dva?
>>
>>49085212
This actually just sounds like a really fun shadowrun game the more I think about it.
>>
>>49086383
No, it's more that Shadowrun rules are completely horseshit for Overwatch characters and half of what they do would be poorly kitbashed together at best.

For fuck's sake, Shadowrun's rules aren't even always that good at what SHADOWRUN for that matter.
>>
>>49090784
Yes.
>>
>>49090303
>fat Elsa
Have you seen the spray of her in a singlet?
>>
>>49090858
>>49090303
>>
>>49090874
given her extra health, i think she has armor or something under her coat
>>
>>49089785
Hanzo and Genji can both summon spirit dragons, Reaper seems to be made of magic smoke and bastion can create salt out of nothing so there's at least some level of magic on overwatch.
>>
>>49090897
It's Armour surrounded by fuzz and winter stuff... probably. Armoured winter jacket.
>>
>>49090902
Reaper is in a constant, body wide state of cell death and regeneration as a result of an early version of Mercy's resurrection tech. Apparently it is pretty painful but idk how that lets him teleport or go ghost.
>>
>>49090858

She still thicker than a bowl of oatmeal tho.
>>
>>49090919
Reaper is nanomachines, son.
>>
>>49090919
He full on died same as morrison. Reyes became the literal avatar of death as he's a physical manifestation of death.
Morrison became some sort of revenge type revenant. Both are possibly soulless. Magic might not exist in overwatch, yet, but it IS in the same universe as warcraft which does have magic so it's a possibility in later characters.
>>
>>49090935
Not convinced that mercy didn't try and fail to save reaper with science, and so turned to alternative medicine. And by "alternative" I mean "summoning" and by "medicine" I mean "a demon to drag his soul out of hell and magically staple it back into his corpse"
>>
>>49085286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fk5qWqqMoc
>>
>>49090922
Those are arctic pants.
Very unflattering.
>>
>>49090967
How is it the same universe as warcraft? And isn't it that Morrison just beat the crap out of Gabe and walked away from the explosion?
>>
>>49090974
Nope. Official, he's fucking walking, talking grey goo.

Well, black goo, but...you get the idea.

>>49091075
It's not in the same fucking universe, there was just an Easter egg of Tracer in the shitty live action Warcraft movie that dumbasses are using to claim "IT'S ALL LINKED GAIZ!"
>>
>>49083377

Pretty well. Tricky to model many powers, but cyberware can coexist with magic (it's just hard mechanically and barely even a rumour in-setting).

The only real problem is that in SR5, all nanomachines (implants, industrial, medical, etc, etc) turn into evul AI possession crap (but don't collapse the world's industry somehow) to justify removing the parts that a certain ascended grognard didn't like (anything not 3rd edition).
>>
>>49091075
could have sworn both got fucked up.
Blizzard has it that all games take place in the same universe. Starcraft has tauren marines that originally were a joke for example.
>>
>>49091111
>Blizzard has it that all games take place in the same universe
Citation strongly needed.
>>
>>49084380

Most of the more dangerous Overwatch characters aren't actually directly affiliated to Overwatch, including Soldier 76.
>>
>>49091217
Various inlore and ingame references to other lore and games as well as character cameo's. I'd google it to confirm myself but i'm heading off to work: apparently blizzard has made several statements correlating it as well, possibly during one of their conference AMA's.
>>
>>49091111

Starcraft exists in Overwatch - as a video game from the late 20th centuy.
>>
>>49091218
i thought he was jack morrison, former leader of overwatch
>>
>>49091237
Google gives me jackshit but fan guessing.
>>
>>49091253
Wait, holy shit, I almost totally forgot about that. Yeah, that's right.Hana fucking plays it.
>>
>>49091270

Key word here being former; now he's a terroris- er, freedom fighter, Captain America Nomad-style.
>>
>>49091279

Plays it? She's world champ!
>>
>>49091111

A joke reference isn't really the same as 'In the same universe'
>>
>>49090422
I'm still fucking pissed that I got at least one or two duplicates a summer box but never Tracer's skins for the summer. Either of them.
>>
>>49083529
Wait what the fuck is Hanzo's dragon ult exactly?
>>
>>49091398
Maybe magic, maybe nanomachines, who knows?
>>
>>49091398
something only a shimada can do
>>
>>49091408
idk his cinematic kinda implied it was some family lineage thing which to me sounds like magic (which is just super out of place in Overwatch honestly).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnNOa1cQgBc
>>
>>49091398
Probably hardlight constructs stuff like Symmetra.

Except while Symmetra fuels it by pure Autism, the Shimedas fuel it with MUH HONOR!
>>
>>49091436

I dunno, I think there is room for magic. It's just got to be explored.
>>
>>49090974
>>49090967
I'm still convinced Mercy is a member/BBEG of Talon. Considering how every attempt she did to 'fix' something resulted in everything becoming worse.

>tried to revive Reyes, he returned as Reaper whose mission has been hunting down Overwatch members.

>tried to revive Morisson. Brought him back without a soul and as the harbinger of vigilante justice.

>tried to revive Genji. Turned him into a jacked-up cyberninja who was slaughtering yakuzas before being taught how to chill by Zenyatta

>knows the exact science behind how Widowmaker was transformed into the cold blue bitch of today

>mysteriously ageless as noted by Mei post-cryoslumber
>>
>>49091536

76 has no soul?
>>
File: 1386731517954.jpg (147KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1386731517954.jpg
147KB, 500x400px
>>49091536
I could dig it, either that or she's basically the medic from TF2
>>
>>49091536
Where is the 76 is dead thing coming from?
>>
>>49091536
Morrison didn't die. he was presumed KiA in his fight against Reyes.
>>
>>49091536
Such a lust for justice...WHOOOO?!
>>
>>49091536
Don't forget, in her own lore, she's pretty much a non-soldier/non-combattant in a paramilitary organization who pretty much routinely disobeyed orders which caused several overwatch ops to be disclosed.

She pretty much was partly responsible for Overwatch disbanding.
>>
>>49091544
>>49091574
That poster's retarded. Morrison was assumed KIA but his body was never recovered. He just went full Batman instead of fading into obscurity.

>>49091536
>mysteriously ageless as noted by Mei post-cryoslumber
I don't know if I'd call it 'mysterious.'

The armor she uses heals her constantly. It makes since this would extend to prolonged wear and tear brought on by aging.
>>
>>49091536
Mercy did nothing wrong!
>>
>>49091602
>He just went full Batman
You mean the Punisher. Bats doesn't kill.
>>
>>49091536
>implying the BBEG isn't Zenyatta

If there's one thing I learned from TV and games - never trust the charismatic pacifist with a cult following.
>>
>>49091536
She's also got a couple voice lines about how she thinks overwatch should stay shut down so I'm gonna file this under plausible.
>>
>>49091596
>She pretty much was partly responsible for Overwatch disbanding.

She pretty much says it in her ingame lines too.
>>
>>49091536
>the BBEG is an ubermensch who goes full nanomachines, son
>>
>>49090919
Lore says that he has absorbed "bio-mass" from people in order to actually be "physical". Which is what I'm pretty sure the "soul" pickups are.

So in theory he has extra mass that he pulls himself apart for mist, still not sure on the rational for teleport.
>>
>>49091700
Reaper is a nanomachine consciousness/spirit that requires human biomass to maintain a physical form. He's not human anymore - his memories is nothing but programming embedded in a nanoswarm

Killing him is impossible because he just jumps out from the corpse and on to another person.
>>
>>49091700
Maybe he's a patch of murderous utility fog/grey goo? The teleport is just him breaking up into a stream and "flowing" forwards, sorta like Monsoon.
>>
File: 1420406069648.jpg (19KB, 188x220px) Image search: [Google]
1420406069648.jpg
19KB, 188x220px
>>49090967
>but it IS in the same universe as warcraft
Hold the fuck up, what? Did they really go there?
>>
>>49090902
>bastion can create salt out of nothing
kek.
>>
>>49091102
Those boobs are massively out of proportion. Do not want.
>>
File: pRxKt.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
pRxKt.gif
1MB, 512x288px
>Still no Junkrat / Roadhog animated short

Blizzard please
>>
>>49091602
It wouldn't cause aging if it worked by actual reconstruction on molecular level. which is theorised to be how her staff works btw
>>
File: dean37.jpg (17KB, 297x332px) Image search: [Google]
dean37.jpg
17KB, 297x332px
>>49091775
Tracer shows up in the Warcraft movie's logo pan and there are a few murloc references scattered around Overwatch.

Blizz is prone to having jokes and references scattered around their games. For example, outhouses in Starcraft have an animation that launches them into orbit, clicking on sheep in Warcraft 3 causes them to explode like TNT, and D.Va plays Starcraft professionally.

They aren't the same universe, Blizz just has an actual sense of humor.
>>
>>49091822
I know. I said that the healing effect probably extends to damage caused by aging, meaning that it keeps her youthful by undoing the damage.
>>
>>49091833
And dumb fans then latch on to jokes as "evidence", got it.
>>
>>49091631
She hasn't done anything right either.
>>
>>49091817
At least we got a comic...
>>
>>49091571
i like to think that the pure angelic mercy, who is a genius with medicine, is secretly hiding a brighter, even more noble side
>>
>>49091536
>>49091660
The true BBEG is this fat chinese budget elsa. Fuck you and fuck your troll skills
>>
File: laughing oversluts.png (279KB, 540x541px) Image search: [Google]
laughing oversluts.png
279KB, 540x541px
>>49091950
git gud scrub. I bet you main McCree and Hanzos
>>
>>49091950
>climatologist
>goal is to fix the environment
>hates bullies
>completely free of racism towards robots
>happy and carefree
>unfailingly nice

oh the horror
>>
File: Astonished.jpg (131KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
Astonished.jpg
131KB, 600x502px
>>49091964
Isn't McRee meta right now?
>>
>>49091982
yeah, and Mei is McCrees counter.
>freezes herself to become immune to McCree's ult
>slow fire rate and short range means he'll be frozen faster than he can kill her
>>
>>49091976
But anon, she's CHINESE
>>
>>49091950
>>
>>49091950
>blizz
>doing anything to offend the chinese market
>>
>>49091964
Or Roadhog, 90% of the time Mei is a giant pain in the ass.
>>
Your shadowrun party 'or a standard group) is now hunted by the classic Overwatch roster, aka Morrison, Reinhardt, Mercy, Ana, Tracer & Winston.

> How do they fare ?
> Can they escape the hammer of JUSTICE ?
>>
>>49092027
but she has an anime sidekick named snowball
>>
>>49084547
That's entirely enough cyberware to have you at zero essence and dead without the aid several positive qualities, and he'd almost certainly not be able to use any mystic ability shenanigans. I suppose he could be treated as delta grade 'ware, but I doubt that cyborgs are common enough in overwatch's universe for them to have reached that level of development.
>>
>>49092144
genjis mechanical upgrades are unique, made by mercy specifically for him, and are much more advanced than his contemporaries, less of "space marine" and more like "robocop"
>>
>>49092144
are his dragons magic?
>>
>>49091436
It's Japanese I ain't got to explain shit
>>49091536
I'm pretty sure she is just a pacifist that led to destrucion of Overwatch post war,but now realised a second Crisis is coming so they are needed again
>>
>>49091833
Warcraft is a game in Overwatch universe,nothing more
>>
>>49092089
I don't have a shadowrun group, but unless your party is very high end, they're completely fucked.

I'm mostly imagining Overwatch in the Shadowrun setting as the elite hit-squad for a megacorp. It's more or less the only way a group like overwatch could function here I think.
>>
>>49092407
It's been said that there's "no magic in overwatch". Although every time i try and look for a source all I get is fanwank so.....
>>
>>49090902
>bastion can create salt out of nothing
topkek anon
>>
>>49091324
>dat genji ass
>>
File: dean50.jpg (23KB, 363x330px) Image search: [Google]
dean50.jpg
23KB, 363x330px
>>49092525
When did I imply it was anything more than that?
>>
this got me itnrested where do I read shadowrun setting? and which edition have the best fluff?
>>
>>49092965
Genji has THE best ass in overwatch. It's literally straight ripped from tracer and slapped on a tighter more toned body. I'd have to scrounge around for it but theres a video with measurements to prove that and that they use the same jiggle physics.
>>
>>49086764
No, but Reinhardt's power armour was standard issue for a division of the German military.

Pharah's flight suit is apparently an experimental upgrade of an existing model. IIRC the standard version is one of her alternate skins.
>>
>>49092089
You're forgetting someone from that roster. Which would be a huge mistake as one of these hypothetical Runners.

>think you've gotten away
>turn corner
>MOLTEN COOOOOOOOOORE
>>
>>49094335
It wasn't standard issue, in the last Bastion we see that, everyone there was German and only 2 people had the armor it was a special squad and Reinhardt is the only person left. His one is even falling apart because it's being held together by duct tape and glue.
>>
>>49094470
>...for a division...
Learn to read.
>>
>>49094470
The Crusader armour was standard issue for a division tasked with vanguard operations during the omnic crisis. There were hundreds of them, generally working alongside line infantry.
>>
File: Ping_5000.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ping_5000.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>49087939
>he can also turn arrows into dragons
Dunkelzahn didn't die, he just went into hiding as an arrow.
>>
>>49094542
Was it ever mentioned if Reinhardt's armor was modified somehow? All the original members of Overwatch can still fight despite their age because of super science(Reaper, Soldier), sheer skill (Ana), or technological prowess (Torb). If Reinhardt's still using a standard issue set of Crusader armor then he's been kicking everyone's ass with the power armor equivalent of a Veitnam era M16.
>>
>>49094936
That makes him even more awesome. I believe it should a non modified armor, it goes even better with the "old man beatting the shit of everyone" theme even better.

Now... To dream about a vietnam war reinhardt...
>>
>>49094936
Basically. Didn't he kill a dragon or something with it or something?
>>
>>49094985
No, he just hallucinates everything as a D&D style fantasy world when he's in the armour. So he sees a giant robot with a flamethrower as a dragon, etc.

Reinhardt is legitimately demented.
>>
>>49095253
Ah. I always wondered why he SHRIEKED in my ear about dragons.
......is there gonna be an issue with an alzheimers patient in a super suit?
>>
a simple reminder that in order for Lucio to produce sound capable of acting like normal bullets:
HE HAS TO DETONATE SEVERAL NUCLEAR WARHEADS AT THE SAME TIME, THAT IS HOW MUCH ENERGY IS REQUIRED
>>
>>49091697
She played college ball you know!
>>
>>49095565
At some cushy Ivy League school!
>>
>>49095461
Wait really?

Can you explain this?
>>
>>49095612
I suck at science, but basically just watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgZp2s3VXrw
>>
>>49095579
Try University of Texas! Could've gone pro if she hadn't joined Overwatch!
>>
>>49095461
>>49095633
Calling doctor bullshit. Ideally, creating waves with a certain energy would require exactly that amount of energy. We can safely assume technology in a sci-fi setting like this to come within a decimal figure of that kind of efficiency. It's no more unthinkable than very efficient light bulbs.

Youtube videos like that one are made to impress idiots. Don't be an idiot.
>>
File: eng_by_dimadest-daaywn7.jpg (270KB, 604x362px) Image search: [Google]
eng_by_dimadest-daaywn7.jpg
270KB, 604x362px
>>
>>49084572

>basically just torturing a soul by forcing it to in a painful existence in a mockery of life.

That's literally Genji, yes.
>>
Mercy best waifu for constantly pushing ethical bounders that shouldn't be crossed. Human resurrection extending the life of human far past to what they should natural be human experimentation . Weaponize healing technology to create fast healing super soldiers that can take grenade blasts but get up seconds later to keep fighting
>>
>>49095814
producing that energy efficiently isn't the problem, the problem is DIRECTING it so it doesn't also flatten the fucking city
>>
>>49096037
Oh please. We are talking the energy of a regular firearm bullet here.
>>
>>49095865
But his life isn't painful, he's very content with his lot in life now.
>>
>>49083377
Better question is why would you?
>>
>>49096070
do you understand how sound waves move? you can't compact that energy into a bullet shape, it's just not fucking possible, it works like light does, it spreads out and weakens the farther it gets from it's origin point, diffusing on any matter it impacts.
Which means you are not talking about the energy of a regular firearm bullet, because there's a high chance that energy won't reach far enough, instead, you're talking about a fucking bomb going off inside the gun and directing the blast wave in a general direction.
>>
>>49096113
I fucking give up. The entire premise already involves being able to direct it. That's like saying a gunshot unleashes the same energy as a fucking supernova because they have a comparable effect at an arbitrary point in space and time.
>>
>>49096162
...I realize now I could have unfucked my whole argument by saying "in the real world, with real physics, not the Overwatch world where shit's fuckin magic disguised as tech, this works this way"
because that's what I was trying to say and I bungled it up, yay for failing at explaining shit
>>
>>49096101
Emotionally speaking you are correct. Doesn't mean his spirits not been super glued to a corpse in a robotic gimpsuit by an evil scientist that's never heard the word "ethics".
>>
>>49096665
Or, maybe you're just reaching like a motherfucker for your shitty Mercy is Evil meme.
>>
>>49096195
It happens. People come at things from different unspoken assumption-based viewpoints and don't realise until too late that they're both working on different ground rules.
>>
>>49095860
>Necromancer wants to revive the world's greatest heroes to make them fight for her amusement (gimped, of course, so they don't turn on her)
>She's such a gigantic fangirl said heroes can never leave or stay dead
Would make a better story than most games desu. Might make a campaign based on it.
>>
>>49096797
Is it a meme of its true? She's been at the heart of every event that brought down the only thing keeping the world together. She even tells you she's what caused it openly.
>>
>>49097040
Oh, do tell. Exact quotes as to what she's caused, sperg.
>>
>>49096964
literally Nechronica
>>
>>49095633
>>49096113
Nah he just has to use a super high frequency and concentrated burst of sound. His weapon should then be more like a 0.0001mm than a 9mm or something.

He touches on this briefly but the real problem is that the intensity of the sound falls off approximately as r^2. Now you can shape sound to some degree but fundamentally waves like to spread out and diffract https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffraction#Single-slit_diffraction

I think having really high frequency sound should help solve this problem too but I don't know enough about high frequency sound to know what you'd need.
>>
>>49097118
>Nechronica
I can't find the rules for that anywhere the one book i did see was in Japanese
>>
>>49097107
I'd have to go copy paste several dozen posts so just read her background story on the site and listen to her ingame pregame conversations. She actively bungled black ops during operation as she felt things shouldn't be secret cause secrets are bad. She did this several times and every time it gave overwatch a MASSIVELY bad spin. She's THE cause it came crashing down. Morrison and reyes even had their shit fit on its corpse.
>>
>>49097261
Cite.

That.

SHIT.

You are making some really, really big claims. Actively fucking up black ops? Really?

Cite it, you motherfucker.
>>
>>49097261
She wasn't even in Blackwatch.
>>
>>49097300
espite her contributions to Overwatch, she was often at odds with her superiors and the organization's overarching aims.[3] One example was the development of the biotic rifle by Torbjörn. Torbjörn provided assurances that the device was only intended for healing, but Ziegler maintained that this was setting Overwatch down a road that could lead to the weaponization of biotic technology, and that she had only conducted research in the field on the condition that it would not be used for offensive purposes.[4]

When the group was faced with a series of allegations, Ziegler was interrogated in the hearings conducted by the United Nations. In light of the fight between Overwatch members Jack Morrison and Gabriel Reyes, Ziegler admitted that the outcome had been inevitable. They had drifted further and further apart ever since Morrison had been chosen over Reyes for the position of strike commander, and that rift had widened despite her efforts.[3]

http://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Mercy
>>
>>49090919
>>49090935
>>49090967
>>49090974
>>49091102
I think he got sprayed with experimental biotics Mercy was working on while he and Morrison were having their final battle in Switzerland, and Talon had to jimmy something together to keep his body functional.
>>
>>49097373
Yes, and not a single thing there fills in what you just said.

Where's she actively fucking up black ops? Where's her causing the downfall, rather then being questioned after Reaper and 76 took it to the curb? Where's you being anything but a lying asshole?
>>
>>49097464
I just found the links for you and picked out what i thought >>49097261 meant.
The only thing i can see is being slightly at odds with overwatch which sped up the disbandment especially with her UN hearings
>>
File: 1467847064566.jpg (84KB, 540x535px) Image search: [Google]
1467847064566.jpg
84KB, 540x535px
>>49092046
Symmetra can solo Roadhog. Without sentries.
>>
>>49092407
>>49092626
Only their bloodline can use it, and I don't even know how you could handwave it. It's god damn ninja sorcery.
>>
File: 1472271852924.jpg (45KB, 264x434px) Image search: [Google]
1472271852924.jpg
45KB, 264x434px
>>49094985
>>49095253
>>49095296
He fought a gang that called themselves The Dragons.
>>
>>49097040
>Is it a meme of its true?

You sound like the fucking Ancient Aliens guy.
>>
>>49097515
To be fair, I usually main Symmetra a lot of the time and soloing Roadhog relies on him not managing to hit you, one or two shots and you're fucked.
>>
>>49097515
Symmetra can do a lot of things. Then again everyone can do those things better.
>>
>>49097261
I'd be easier to cite the blizz twitter response of "no she ain't evil"
>>
>>49094985
A Omnic Titan. Probably designed by a God-A.I. that wanted to fuck with the Wermacht morale.
>>
>>49094976
Omnic Crisis skin. Basically Wermacht skin with the helmet.
>>
File: 1472506973028.png (926KB, 551x652px) Image search: [Google]
1472506973028.png
926KB, 551x652px
>>49097618
>>
>>49097515
Symmetra is like Bastion, they're both good against bad players, but at least Symmetra is more useful in the long run. Her shields are fuck all helpful on anyone but Tracer though.
She should really become classified as a defense hero.
>120 dps
Support my ass.
>>
>>49097542
Nanomachines and/or hard light constructs encoded in their tatoos that are keyed to a particular DNA sequence that reoccurs frequently within the Shimada bloodline. The nanobots are activated verbally with a specific command phrase.
>>
>>49097681
Could you?
>>
>>49097261
She is a fuckup, not evil.

Sonuvabitch why does this happen almost every time there's an Overwatch thread?
>>
>>49084580

So what was the word you were trying to write and how much of a tg fag are you that your phone autocorrects stuff to "cyberdragon" in the first place
>>
>>49097729
I mean. If she doesn't get winged by a ricochet then maybe.
>>
File: 1471507135839.webm (1MB, 556x744px) Image search: [Google]
1471507135839.webm
1MB, 556x744px
>>49097802
She's the best target for Ana ults though.

Also best girl in general.
>>
>>49097864
Well, i'll give you that she IS a target.
>>
>>49090255
Mei is chink garbage.
Around chinks, watch yourself.

Mercy best waifu.
>>
File: 1467879975935.png (83KB, 442x382px) Image search: [Google]
1467879975935.png
83KB, 442x382px
>>49097788
People love their deepest lore memes. It's only even conjecture that she had anything tho do with what happened to Reaper, let alone any of this other stuff.

Also racism because she's German even though she's actually Swiss. That's like, double-racist.
>>
>>49098057
It always comes down to the race card. We built your damn society and break our backs to make sure it stays functional and you think we have time to add in design to purposefully shun and kill our main bread winners? It's plain stupid on its face.
>>
>>49091976
>Dumb chink that bought into the global warming meme
>Probably was bullied
>Implying racism towards robots is a bad thing.
>Too happy and carefree
>Nice in a game of people killing each other.

Nah, she's actually bad.
>>
>>49090381
to be fair she also seems to have the metabolism of a hummingbird on cocaine so i can imagine she can be a lil lax on diet.
Hell she might even need to eat alot to keep up with the fact her body runs at timeX3
>>
>>49098237
I could see it if it runs at x3 all the time but it doesn't. Especially now that it's fucked.
>>
>>49091324
wait that zaku and shit..
doesn't south korea still hate the shit out of japan for a war like 200 years ago?
>>
>>49098349
Yeah and japan hates america for a much harsher war that happened more recently. Doesn't mean their youth is the second biggest consumer of american entertainment in the world. China's first.
>>
Even /tg/ gives me tfw no Tracer gf.
>>
>>49091536
Honestly she just sounds like a healer playing in a setting where the GM knows how to do ressurections properly rather than handing them out like candy to every joker with a few levels in cleric.
>>
>>49098539
If it makes any difference she does it perfectly now and on the spot with like 5 minutes of charge up. Even has stations that you'll just wake up at good as new as fas as a mile away.
>>
>>49098627
Yeah, well, all the overwatch characters are epic level now, this BS is happening after they all retired from the first campaign.

Or game mechanics, either way.
>>
>>49098627
Oh. And it's all portable.
>>
>>49098627
Only if she gets to their corpse in a certain time limit though.
>>
>>49098682
Yeah. That's what the backup stations are for.
>>
>>49098718
Ah. You are implying that the respawn zones are anything but a game mechanic.

Silly anon.
>>
>>49098774
Well they ARE mobile flying fortresses using overwatch tech and overwatch technically encompasses her tech. So it's not a long shot.
>>
>>49097764
Is that officially stated somewhere? Because I could get behind hard light dragons, that sounds really cool.
>>
>>49098986
Few respawn points are in Overwatch ships though. While most starting points could be seen as places with some tech setup that's still barely accounts for half of them. Most respawn point are just plain old rooms.
>>
>>49099151
It's a gameplay caveat that is vaguely referenced by some of the characters in game.

Don't expect actual respawns to exist in the very thin lore the game has.
>>
>>49091950
>Mei
>Fat
Pick one.
>>
>>49099142
No. Entirely conjecture. It's also only for them and their tattoos seem to have nothing to do with it beyond being their spirit animals.
>>
>>49099310
Theory time!

Their dragons are nano machine guided energy constructs made by some genius scientist their criminal family captured/obtained/had. The nanomachines are keyed to the head family's genetic code and can only be used by them.
>>
>>49099460
I can live with that. Cool as hell.
>>
>>49097542
It's literally Dragon Souls.
>>
>>49097515
Bullshit. No character with two hundred or fewer max hp can solo roadhog at anything other than long range.
>>
>>49100461
You'd be surprised how bad at aiming low-mid tier players are.
>>
>>49100499
Allow me to rephrase that. No character with two hundred or fewer max hp can solo roadhog at anything other than long range unless the roadhog sucks at hooking.
>>
>>49100526
Or his hook is on cooldown?
>>
>>49100499
>comparing characters through players of different skill ranges
Shit method, desu.
>>
>>49100557
>splat em in the face with roadhogs mid shot
>watch all the little bugs go splat
>>
>>49100461
You gotta move when you do it, man. Maypole that big motherfucker with your void ray laser.
>>
>>49100620
>unless the roadhog sucks at hooking
Kind of irrelevant to even include that line if you're just counting on the mid-shot.
>>
>>49100526
It's situational, but there are plenty of times where symetra will be able to take down roadhog. She can juke even harder than a spastic genji because of her lock on weapon, and she's a pretty damn tiny target. You can evade hard enough that his only shot at killing you is a lucky shot or teamates saving him.

But really, if you're smart you'll drop an orb on him first for big damage, or even better, have one or two turrets hitting him for the slowdown.
>>49100620
Just stay between his shortrange killshot and midrange luck shot and you're fine. his spread is so intense that he needs to be inside your or lucky to get solid damage.

And Sym shrugs off chip damage because half shields.
>>
>>49100557
If you don't assume that all cooldowns are up and both characters are at full hp then any further conjecture is worthless.

>>49100651
Roadhog has 900 effective health. If he lands the hook (big IF I suppose in some situations) then he can instantly blow off symmetra's head with his follow-up. Unless she has torb armour on she is a dead woman, and even with it her chances aren't fantastic.

Of course this is all kinda off-topic, sorry.
>>
Nowhere has it been confirmed that there isn't some kind of magic in overwatch.
Magic is probably completed with science but I think the souls reaper consumes and mercy can see are actual souls.
This would mean the resurrection could be half nanomachines, half magitech trying to recapture the soul. Also would further hint at reaper being supernatural.
Nothing on the shimada brothers but I don't like the bloodline restriction being entirely technologic, even if the dragons are hard light (and then, genji's dragon isn't here during his ult except when he needs to send back hanzo's why would he need a hard light dragon to infusse his blade instead of just using a blade with a hard light edge?).
Zenyatta's trancendence is vastly undocumented but there's room for magic or a t least magitech in here.
Finally lucio's auras have no reason to work beside moral boost since they're litterally just music. So he's probably the SR equivalent of a herald or something.
>>
>>49101216
Lucio's powers are sonic technology stolen from Vishkar, the same people who developed hard light technology.
>>
>>49101339
That's the gun and it gets a pass because acoustic wave conveys energy albeit inefficiently, the auras are just his mixtape.
The other heals are biotic, medicine gas, time fuckery, soul absorbtion, and mystic aura. Either magic or pre established tech is in here. Nowhere is it explained how sound heals
And while we're at it, mei can enter cryostasis at a momen't notice because she did something to herself but this also causes her to heal while frozen wich should not happen if it was a regular low metabolism cryostasis.
>>
>>49101714
>Nowhere is it explained how sound heals
They don't explain how light becomes hard either, but that doesn't mean Vishkar hasn't figured out how.

All of Lucio's tech is from the Vishkar corporation, which includes his healing subwoofer. Just because you don't know how it works doesn't magically invalidate existing lore.
>>
>>49101762
Did they say the subwoofer is the source of the healing? I thought he only stole the gun.
Honest mistake on my part if that's the case.
>>
Usually when you bring characters in from another setting they run on their own rules, with comparisons drawn from the closest match. Genji doesn't stop being Genji and become a cyberzombie, he shows off what full-cyborg could be if not for the universe-specific drawbacks.

Anyway, most if not all Overwatch characters could easily outmatch runners and corporate security. I'd even go so far as to say that one character would be a match for an entire team of runners in most cases (they'd make pretty decent boss characters). Of course they'd still be pretty helpless on the global scale, but that's more or less the point of shadowrun (everyone is).
>>
>>49091436
Considering I am pretty sure that Genji's sword has a trigger, it could be a hardlight system designed to be flashy, mystic looking, and genetically locked to the wielder, with the best of the family getting a weapon designed to pull off the effect. Or given to them after they prove themselves somehow competent enough.
>>
File: www.pinterest.com.jpg (130KB, 1053x2048px) Image search: [Google]
www.pinterest.com.jpg
130KB, 1053x2048px
>>49083377

Sniper Grandma looks like she's been hanging out in Chicago.
>>
>>49083505
Why don't you compare it to 40k while you're at it?
>>
>>49105997
She looks ready to survive Detroit.
>>
>>49106124
Our Detroit, or Shadowrun Detroit? Because there is a really big difference between the two.
>>
>>49106490
I don't actually know Shadowrun Detroit.
>>
File: jong-hwan-dva.jpg (464KB, 1171x1480px) Image search: [Google]
jong-hwan-dva.jpg
464KB, 1171x1480px
>>49083377
>>
>>49084537
Omnics have souls though.
>>
>>49108676
Filthy omnic propaganda.
Machines have no rights, and no souls.
>>
>>49108689
Peace be with you friend.
>>
>>49089542
Reinhardt slays dragons.
>>
>>49091571
It is my headcannon that she's medic's daughter, and Zarya is heavy's granddaughter.
>>
>>49108778
>Zarya is heavy's granddaughter.
Or Heavy's niece. In the TF2 comicbooks, Heavy has a younger sister who is close friends with Soldier
>>
File: Homu Did Nothing Wrong.png (150KB, 388x280px) Image search: [Google]
Homu Did Nothing Wrong.png
150KB, 388x280px
>>49097788
>She is a fuckup, not evil.
>Sonuvabitch why does this happen almost every time there's an Overwatch thread?

Mercy may as well be /v/'s Homu
>>
>>49108840
>The Neice of Heavy and the Daughter of Soldier
Too OP.
>>
>>49108778
>>49108840
>>49108859
Someone post the comic of her and uncle Heavy.
>>
>>49108857
Only Homu did lots wrong. Lots and lots and lots.
>>
>>49083377
Disbanded for MUH evil Black Ops deniable assets
>>
>>49104259
Dude got that sword after his cyberization. He originally had just a plain sword.
>>
>>49100765
>>49100526
>>49100461
I think it's extremely safe to say that if you play games where even the very best symmetra players are able to consistently take out the very worst roadhog players, then your matchmaking rating is absolute dogshit
>>
>>49095253
He doesn't Hallucinate, nothing at all points to him being senile.

It was just a metaphorical picture in a comic book.

Reinhardt is one of the most grounded and sane of the characters.
>>
>>49108713
i win again master
>>
>>49084638
It's entirely possible to get a full cyborg body without being a brain in a jar or cyberzombie. Even possible to do it as an adept without going full burnout.
>>
>>49084572
>>49084537
>>49110217
Since mercy can see souls, it's possible she did something special to bind his soul in his body.
>>
>>49110285
... Ok.

Not that she needs to.

Essence in the average person starts at 6.0 - reach 0.0 and you die. Go past 0.0 and use special magic, and you turn into a cyberzombie.

Extremely relevant to the concept point remains; you don't need to spend 6.0+ Essence to have a full cyber body.
>>
>>49110393
Yes but he's still able to use his bloodline spirit dragon thingy (that he used to do without cyberware). Even if he would have a full cyberbody with essence remaining not, sure he could do magic with it.
But really if genji/hanzo were in SR they'd be related to dragons and that would explain all the bullshitting.
Not sure why they'd tag along with the others though.
>>
>>49110843
Is it possible they could be in the dark about their heritage?

Keep in mind, I don't really know anything about Shadowrun other than it takes place in the future and has magic.
>>
>>49110843
Base maximum Magic is equal to your Essence.

So long as that is greater than 0, you can't permanently burn out. (aka lose all the magic)

If you Initiate, your maximum Magic increases by 1. (each time - Exceptional Attribute: Magic also does this once)

It's possible to be alive, completely fuck your Essence score down to 0.01, and still be a mage/adept/mystic adept/shapeshifter/whatever.

In fact, one of the cheese ways to play a cyber adept is to take Priority D: Magic, receive Magic 2, drop your Essence by 3-5 ranks (which should drop your Magic by 3-5 ranks - but you only have Magic 2), then raise your Magic from 0 to 1 after chargen.
>>
>>49109725
If you listen in game he screams about dragons and valkyries and goblins. A few people occasionally have to ask if he's okay.
At least in battle he has some sort of hallucination deal going. Maybe ptsd?
>>
File: 1471780253777.jpg (53KB, 552x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1471780253777.jpg
53KB, 552x1262px
>>49091950
>>
>>49093099
check out the shadowrun general. The editions are actually progressions of the setting, but I think a lot of people still prefer 4e over 5e due to some slidebacking that 5e did because one of the developrers hated wireless stuff or something IDK.
>>
I don't understand why so many people get butthurt over the Mercy is Evil theory.
Like god damn it, I main Mercy and I'd be completely fine with it either if she was the hidden BBEG or if she was really just a naive pacifist. It sounds like some waifufags need their waifu to be good or something.
>>
>>49111126
Nah, wireless stuff still exists, but to hack, you just need a cyberdeck, now, because increased security requires more processing power or some shit like that. I thought it was a pretty good way to do it.
>>
File: 1402387279437.png (695KB, 705x711px) Image search: [Google]
1402387279437.png
695KB, 705x711px
>>49098488
>>
>>49110285
She can't see souls.

She can see biorhythms or something. It's just a visual indicator to help the player know where their dead teammates are.

Mercy's stuff is confirmed nanomachines. She is heavily implied to be responsible for Reaper, which means he is probably nanomachines. There's no indication that she's a secret occultist or that he's got a demon riding on his shoulders or whatever.

Genji and Hanzo, though - now there's your magic
>>
>>49097864
>that thing she's sitting on
P O O T O T H E L O O
>>
>>49091452
Bullshit, Symmetra's turret lasers don't shoot through walls.
Blizzard has established the rules for hard light, and the dragons don't follow the rules. They're magic.
>>
>>49113751
Also hardlight is Vishkar tech and recent. Shimada's learned that shit from ninja training and aren't affiliated even slightly with Vishkar.
>>
File: image.jpg (246KB, 800x1332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 800x1332px
>>49108903
I got you
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 800x1333px
>>49114203
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 800x1333px
>>49114225
>>
File: image.jpg (281KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281KB, 800x1333px
>>49114264
>>
File: image.jpg (271KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271KB, 800x1333px
>>49114281
>>
File: image.jpg (348KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348KB, 800x1333px
>>49114299
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 800x1333px
>>49114309
>>
File: image.jpg (318KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318KB, 800x1333px
>>49114350
>>
>>49114386
Would this mean that the soldier is either her father or uncle?
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 800x1333px
>>49114386
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 800x1333px
>>49114408
>>
>>49096964
Reminds me of that one JLU episode where they go in another dimension where the entire world was destroyed in nuclear war and a psychic mutant kid made his favorite dead heroes to continuously go on adventures with him in a fake illusion world.
>>
>>49114203
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>49114386
>>49114408

If Medic had been there, Heavy would have survived that fight.
>>
>>49114400
It's probably just where the heavy is just related to her family, not any of the other mercs
>>
>>49114520

In the comics, Soldier is in a relationship with Heavy's sister.

So if heavy is her Uncle, then that makes Soldier potentially her dad.

Presumably, Soldier left to go make his last stand against the omnic menace four full years before omnics were invented, and has been destroying household appliances indiscriminately ever since.
>>
>>49114517
He was busy making Mercy.
>>
>>49114517

You know, I wonder how effective the TF2 cast would have been, as a group, during the Omnic Crises.

They do, after all, have a lot of experience fighting robots. Granted, those were money-powered robots, but still.

Spy especially seems like he would have been absurdly effective, given his invisibility (a trick Overwatch conspicuously lacks) and sappers.
>>
>>49114711
We might be getting invisibility when Sombre comes if the rumours are true.
>>
>>49092089

They get their shit kicked in. Super hard. Pretty sure half that roster would be enough. And that if they don't blow themselves up beforehand. My runners are not a clever lot.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.