[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jewish Cyberpunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
Anyway to make this work?
>>
Definitely Shadowrun! You should buy all the new Shadowrun books!
>>
Depends on what kind of Jews you want.
>>
Just imagine a Jewish CEO in every megacorp.
>>
>>49081230
In the year 20XX, the Nazis re-emerge from their hidden bastions in South America, a fighting force of cyborg clones armed to the teeth with cutting-edge German engineering. The nations of the world didn't stand a chance.

The Fourth Reich spread over the globe, casting a shadow of cyber-evil over all the earth. Fifteen years have passed. Now, you and your Jewish compatriots must take up arms against Die Mann and free the world from another Shoah. Are you a bad enough Jude??
>>
>>49081328
Sounds like the opposite of what I'd want to play.
>>
>>49081315
I understand that fiction should mirror reality to some extent, because that makes it more believable, but this is too blatant.
>>
>>49081342
Alright, replace the Nazis with New Judea, South America with Israel, Jewish compatriots with Aryan comrades, Die Mann with Overlord Goldstein, etc.
>>
>>49081328
Would play/10
>>49081439
Would also play/10
>>
>>49081328
>Are you a bad enough Jude??
top kek!
>>
I would probably go heavy into Jewish mysticism, e.g. the Tzadikim Nistarim are 36 autonomous A.I. responsible for governing the world's regions.
>>
>>49081230
silicon valley 2016
>>
>>49081328
>Are you a bad enough Jude??
Fuck you, I shouldn't be laughing this hard at work.
>>
>>49081579
>Judeofuturism
>Like Afrofuturism, but rooted in Israeli art and culture instead of African
Huh. I'm curious as to what this would look like.
>>
>>49081230
It doesn't quite work, but those glasses make me want to call this Jewish cyberpunk character "Spider Jerusalem".
>>
>>49081890
did I accidently do something deep?

I was just trying to bust some jew balls and have good laugh is all
>>
>>49081913
I think you mean spider JEWrusalem
>>
>>49081942
No, I mean Jerusalem, because that's an Israeli (technically Palestine, also) city, in the middle of Judea. It's already a pun to have a jewish cyberpunk Hunter S. Thompson pastiche named that, you don't have to modify anything.
>>
>>49081890
Sure. I mean the idea of golem naturally lends itself to cyberpunk, right?
>>
File: 1451777048538.png (6KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451777048538.png
6KB, 356x480px
>>49081230
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.