[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inquisitorial Penal Regiment /tg/: Dinner and a Show Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 435
Thread images: 8

File: 1443531662466.jpg (8KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1443531662466.jpg
8KB, 250x187px
Please everyone, have a seat! Dinner will be out in but a moment. In the mean time, talk amongst yourselves, and be prepared for one of the most delicious meals you've ever eaten!

I only hope that none of you are allergic to Berviua eggs covered in Mioalin sauce! It's to DIE for!
-----------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
File: large.jpg (166KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
166KB, 500x708px
>stands in the hallway, dressed in his given attire and a bit lost on directions
>>
>>49075875
if only we'd had you covered in gold plating.... maybe then you wouldn't be so horrifying...
>>
>>49075849
>Ron sits uncomfortably in his fancy clothes. He barely had enough time to send his confirmation to Alan, and the fact that he was suddenly being recalled to Praetoria wasn't a pleasant one
>>
File: photo.jpg (167KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
167KB, 620x877px
>>49075896
What's the matter my good man? Is something here not to your liking? Is it the Amasac? I bet it is!
>He'd frown.

I told Nigel to bring out the 27 Calibra. But he said "it wouldn't go well with the meal!"
>He'd do a mock impression as he says this.
And while it is rather good, it's just not "27 Calibra" good!
>>
>Sternbridge makes his way to the room and finds his seat
>>
>>49075892
>>49075955

>Eventualy finds his way to the banquet hall and takes his seat
>>
>>49075955
>Ron sips from his glass. Alcohol just doesn't taste as good if you know you aren't going to get drunk. But, for the sake of his host...
It tastes great. Best amasec I've had in a long time.
>>
>The Herald holds position near the Maelstrom, waiting for any news of the regimentĀ“s movements
>>
>>49075972
>There would appear to be a seat next to Marth, that has been reserved via a rather obvious note, with the name "Sternbridge" on it.
>>
>looks at the fancy silverware and thinks about that pilot woman
>>
>>49075984
>He's place his chin upon his folded up hands. A pleasant smile on his face, upon hearing this.

Then I'm pleased to hear it! If something was off with this meal, I'd have been very upset! After all, it's not very often that a man gets to have dinner with the esteemed Admiral Caffran Sternbridge!

>>49075973
>There would be a series of slightly less Exquisite tables for those not of officer rank to be seated at.
>>
>The growl continues, mixed with shrieks of pain and despair
>>
>Makes her way to the room the dinner is at.
>It feels weird go use a dress.
My father'd kill me if he'd see me like this.
>>
>>49076059
Excuse me, i need to go to the bathroom.

>Gets up and investigates the sound
>>
>>49076064
>He'd raise his brow questioningly as the two make their way towards the head table.

And whys that? I'd think he'd be proud that you were dining with a Rogue Trader.
>>
>>49076074
>He walks into a disfigured form, his hands holding onto his head, screaming his lungs out
>He notices Peepers
"My...M-MASK"
>95's mask lies on the floor
>>
>>49076074
>Marth would be in no way able to hear the man. Being several tables away in a room filled with several hundred people.
>>
>>49076107
Yeah, I am not so sure
He called me Victor and always wanted me to have short hair and give firm handshakes you see?

He even enrolled me into the PDF before I got my way out and into the navym
>>
>>49076056
>Ron nods his head
Yeah, not an everyday occurrence.
>under his breath
Every other day, maybe...
>>
>>49076119
That's rude, you get dressed and go to dinner
>kicks him his mask and goes back to dinner

>>49076064
>takes a seat next to her
>>
>>49076131
>His chin still placed upon his folded up hands. The rogue trader would turn his head, ever so slightly in your direction.

Hmm? Is something the matter? Because if there is, I'll have it corrected immediately!
>>
>>49076136
>He'd give a gentle cough as the cyborg takes a seat at the wrong table.
>>
>>49076160
>Ron shakes his head and puts on a fake smile
Nope, everything is great. Just a little worries about an Inquisition thing.
>>
>>49076136
Hello Peepers, enjoying the meal?
>>
>>49076171
>Peepers would be in no way able to hear the man. Being several tables away in a room filled with several hundred people.

>>49076175
I am sure i will be in a moment, i hope the visions ceased, yes?
>starts eating
>>
>>49076136
"P-PLEASE"
>he falls on his knees
>Ghazbah comes
"Komm on boss, lrzz get reddy fer' dinner"
>>
>>49076191
Indeed, the crew was very attentive, thank you for your assistance on the matter
>>
>>49076175
>>49076191
Alll...mooost...theeere
>>
>>49076217
>Wearing the vest
>>
>>49076211
I despise chaos with every fiber of my being, it may attempt to influence even me, but the stronger faith prevails, as long as you believe in yourself, the chains of chaos can never touch you
>>
>>49076232
What do you do when they dl though?
>>
>Oddball and five other Tankers reluctantly stalk into the hall, and, despite Oddball's usually scruffy state being an indicator of the Crew's appearance, each person and their dress uniforms are immaculate.
>The group consists of the following:
>Oddball himself, who even groomed his beard.
>A man identified by his uniform as a Bushman.
>A Felinid in a Mordian uniform, sans hat.
>Another man in a uniform that is vaguely similar to the Serican's.
>A Steel Legionary who seems to be glaring at the fourth man.
>And finally, a woman who looks like she could kill anyone in the room. Her uniform appears Valhallan.

>They seat themselves at a table and behave......much more politely than one might suspect.
>>
>>49076267
>smiles
Fight them will all your power
>>
>>49076274
>Sternbridge takes notice but says nothing
>>49076171
So, Marth. What has the Wyvern dynasty been up to lately?
>>
>>49076223
Oh cockaloka ding dong, sorry[spoiler/]
>95 enters the room
>Golden/Black cloak
>A skull encrossed in roses on his chest
>A golden skull mask
"Is...there a place...for...a lowly servant...of the Inquisiton?"
>>
>>49076172
Ah, yes, I see.
>He'd smile pleasantly at him, before noticing several men carrying out large trays of food to each table.

Ah! The first course is finally ready! Apperire soup mixed with a light red wine! With just a hint of Bastori mixed in!

>He'd turn his head to the sever.

Tell MartyiƩr that the meal is once again an extravagant masterpeice!
>>
>>49076296
fuck you too spoiler
>>
>>49076281
Oh... Ok that makes sense... If you excuse me I have a group of persons to thank...

>>49076274
>She walks to the group with a smile on her face and a plate with grox meat as requested on the note.
>>
>>49076324
>nods and coninues enjoying his meal
>>
>>49076308
>Ron looks warily at the meal in front of him, and then at Marth
Definitely extravagant. That is the exact word I would use.
>he starts eating, still looking at Wyvern
>>
>>49076324
>It's the Felinid that waves her over, while awkwardly trying to place the hat it turns out she -did- have between her ears, and failing.
>"'Ey, how's the vest working out for you?"
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>49076434
>Notices the felinid and starts calculating if that counts as a mutant or not
>>
>>49076434
Oh, hi! Uhm... very well thank you. I do believe you requested this?
>She'd tilt her head towards the plate she's holding.
Thank you a lot, really. Where did you get it from? It is very useful.
>>
>>49076364
>is sat next to Ron, drinking a little bit too much wine.
>>
>>49076488
>A couple of the Tankers notice the stareOr glance, or glance, or what have you, you pick whatever seems appropriate and glare right back.
>Particularly, the Serican and the Murderwoman.

>>49076502
>"My previous.....'owner' complained of 'voices' and had it commissioned to stop them, or so I gathered. But he got killed round about the time I joined up with this lot so he didn't need it."

>Oddball chimes in at this point.
That was about the time we liberated that planet that got us all that cheese and wine. Got ourselves a scarily competent Hull Gunner out of it too.
>>
>>49076537
>Ron is not enjoying himself, but smiles a bit when he sees Claire taking advantage of the Trader's extensive array of beverages
This is only the first course, lady. Slow down, would ya?
>>
>>49076289
Well, up until recently, I was with the Imperial Navy. Father having wanted me to learn the trade before I inherited our Warrant of Trade. Before that...

>He'd think for a moment, before continuing.

We've been managing our holdings, as well as fighting alongside various Imperial regiment. You see...
>He'd press his chin into his folded up hands. A stern look upon his face, for the first time since you all came aboard the ship.

There's another reason that I invited you all for dinner, other than wanting to meet my personal hero... And I felt it would be better for your entire regiment to hear it straight from the source...
>>
File: CYB_Cv5_gallery_564550c501dcd3.jpg (80KB, 511x367px) Image search: [Google]
CYB_Cv5_gallery_564550c501dcd3.jpg
80KB, 511x367px
>>49076434
>>49076488
>>49076569

>Walks up to the group and takes the hat off the felinid
What is the meaning of this?
>>
>>49076575
>stops drinking to look at Ron and grins
I'm going to need this to get through tonight, shame you have to live through it sober.
>>
>>49076579
"Excuse me sir...but i have a more...personal question"
>His metal mask gleams
>>
>>49076578
What do you mean?
>>
>>49076569
Oh I s-
>>49076579
Peepers! Is this the first Felinid you ever see or what?!
>She brings out the water spray bottle.
>>
>>49076599
>Ron laughs
It's better I try and get us where we need to go with a clear head anyways. Even if it means suffering through all this rich-guy shit.
>Ron takes a sip of his drink, and says while looking over the rim of his glass
The company isn't too bad, though.
>>
>>49076579
>The group of six set aside their discussions to focus their attention fully on Peepers.
Sergeant to Sergeant......I think you should give my Corporal her hat back.
You're causing a disturbance, and Captain Wyvern wouldn't like that.
>>
>>49076613
I have no knowledge of a "Felinid" all i see is a mutant attempting to hide it's defects

So i ask again, what is the meaning of this?

>looks at all of them while holding the hat in his hand
>>
>>49076619
the company is just fine, as long as we keep the drop trooper away from his guitar.
>she would let out a snort of laughter.
>>
>>49076633
Felinids are an abhuman race, much like ogryns, squats and ratlings, who often serve on the Imperial Guard.

...albeit you almost never find squats these days...
>>
>>49076643
>Ron shakes his head and smiles
How much have you had, anyways? They can't have given you more than two glasses, can they?
>>
>>49076651
>>49076632

>Takes a moment to determine the truth of that statemment
>dusts off the hat and returns it to it's owner

>Salutes
I apologise for the disturbance, carry on, soldier. The emperor protects

>goes back to his seat
>>
>>49076681
>she would hold up two fingers before giggling and holding up two more.
I've had only a little bit.
>>
>>49076683
>>49076632
Well sorry for that, Peepers is always vigilant for the corruption of chaos, you might be the first Felinid he encountered.

You're ok right?
>>
>>49076605
>He'd let out a small sigh, before sitting up.

As you may know, a Rogue Traders, Warrant of Trade allows its bearer many freedoms that most other people within the greater Imperium lack. Freedoms such as the allowance of Xeno tech, the decision of weither or not to destroy an entire planet filled with Xenos, or to be more friendly with them. It's a rather long list and boring list, that equates to granting it's bearer a status equivalent to that of a space marine chapter master, planetary Governor, or even... an Inquisitor...

>He'd stop for a moment, allowing himself to take a bit of the meal Infront of him, before wiping his mouth and hands clean with a silk napkin.

Unfortunately, what many in the Imperium seem to forget, is that these Warrants of Trade, often come with additional... shall we say, "requirements"? These requirements often include, but are not limited to: visiting a remote world once every few years, or so. Keeping a sector of space free of Xenos, and other such necessities to keep the Imperium running smoothly.

Mine however, is a little bit different...
>He'd then snap his fingers, loudly enough for it to echo throughout the banquet hall.
>>
>>49076683
>Touches him on the shoulder.
"Would you hear me out for a moment?"
>>
>>49076702
>glances at her as he sits down and shakes his head before continuing the meal

>>49076713
Yes, you have my attention
>>
>>49076709
>Turns head to face the event
>>
>>49076702
>groans exaggeratedly, smiling at her
Throne, are you a wino or something? Am I going to have to carry you back to the room and hold your hair while you regret this or something?
>>
>>49076651
>>49076683
>>49076703
>The Felinid accepts the hat with a subdued grumble and sets it at the base of her chair before sighing.
>"I'm.....used to it. That's as close as I get to okay in 'these' kinds of situations. Still...nice to now someone else cares."
>"Even if I should go back to the Hammer' before someone tries to lynch the six of you..."

>>49076709
>The group look towards the Trader.
>>
>>49076777
Hey nonsense, enjoy the meal, the situation was dealt with.

Name's Victoria by the way but friends call me Vic.
>>
>>49076726
"Ah good... i was wondering...if you'd like...a mask...as a friedly...gift?"
>there is is only sincerity in his voice
>>
>>49076754
>an overly exaggerated look of shock on her face, she would stick out her tongue and pat his leg
I'm fine, just a little tipsy is all.
>>49076709
ooooh it's starting!
>she would turn in her seat to see what's going on.
>>
>>49076834
No thank you, i must have the enemy look into my true eyes when i strike upon them

>>49076709
>turns his head to litsen
>>
>>49076709
"What is...oh...by the emperor..."
>>
>>49076709
>Two servers would quickly clean off a section of the table, before heading back to the kitchen.
>A moment later, several guards would enter into the room from a different entrance. In their hands is a large metal case, which is then placed on the table before Marth.
>Pressing his thumb against where the lock should be, a voice would be heard.
>"Genetic identity confirmed. Opening case."
>The case would then open up, revealing it's contents to the world.
>With delicate hands, Marth would pull forth the most valued possession of any Rogue Trader; his family's Warrant of Trade.
>He would lay it gently upon the magnificent feasting table before him. Taking a moment to carefully open it up.
>As he does so, several guards would close in around the table. Willing to kill anyone who gets to close, or moves to suddenly.

This Admiral.... is my family's Warrant of Trade. The single most valued possession my family owns. It has been passed down through several generations of Wyverns. And until just recently, it belonged to my father...

>He would cast a Stern look towards the Admiral, as well as towards the other regimental commanders.

And the requirements for me to continue to possess it... is that I lend both myself, and all the resources of my house... to the Imperium and her people...
>>
>>49076845
>>49076924
>chokes on his food and coughs into his fist while saying
This had better not be another fucking orgy.
>>
>>49076924
>observes with his mechanical eye but most of his attention is on the meal
>>
>>49076801
>"Anya Laski, but I apparently earned the nickname 'Cat', for....obvious reasons...."

She's......not usually that hostile about it, but....then things like this sometimes happen.
Should stick your head in the tank sometime.
We -may- have bought a high quality viewscreen along with the Tank. And you're one of the good ones so.....
>All six of them nod.
>>
>>49076924
oh it's just some paper...
>she turns to her empty glass and sighs.
I wanna go home.
>>
>>49076924
"What a...noble...deed...you do...your family...honor...the inquisition would....approve...of your commitment"
>>
>>49076963
O-oh thank you all.

Pardon my invasive curiosity but what may be the names of the rest of the men under your command?

Also, Anya, that is a beautiful name.
>>
>>49076924
But more apecifically, Admiral... is that it requires that I devote much of my family's resources towards one specific branch of the Imperium.

Weither it be a specific chapter of the Adeptus Astartes, the Ecclesiarchy, a specific Imperial guard regiment, or even...
>He would flash both Ron and the Admiral a smile.

...A Penal Regiment under the command of the Inquistion...
>>
>>49077095
>with his apetite sated he spins to face the drama and observes

>>49076986
>glaces at Claire to see if she is still concious
>>
>>49077095
Wow.
>>
>>49077018
>"Vic sounds better......"

Well, you know me, I'm Oddball, the Commander, and you know Anya, the right Hull Gunner. Then we have....
>He points at the Steel Legionary.
Manfred Oppenheimer, Gunner....however he took a little bump on the head and insists that we call him 'Erwin Rommel'.....
>He then points at the one dressed similarly to the Serican.
Matthew Churchill, Vox Operator and occasional Mechanic, apparently his surname annoys 'Erwin' for some reason......something about a War and a Tank?
>He points to the Serican now.
Steve Irwin, left Hull Gunner, back when he was a rifleman, some Tau in a Stingray tried to wipe him out, but after hours of intense combat, the Stingray detonated.
>He finally points to the Valhallan.
And finally....Vena....Putin wasn't it?
>The Valhallan nods.
Our driver. She just tends to kill the enemy in disturbing numbers if removed from her tank.
>>
>>49077125
>she is though she looks as if she's going to fall asleep before the next course.
>>49077095
>perks up.
does this mean he's coming with us?
>>
>>49077125
"This....has a 23% chance...of ending...in blood"
>>
>>49077169
>Gets up from his seat and walks up to her

Sister, how are you feeling?
You don't look very well.
>>
>>49077167
>gazbah appears from out of nowhere
"You'z drive a tank?"
>>
>>49077190
tssk I'm fiiiine.
>waves Peepers away
just a little sleepy is all.
>>
>>49077199
It seems you had enough for the day, let me help you get back to your room before you pass out
>>
>>49077095
>Stops chewing to Look out behind from the cooked leg of an avian
>The leg is longer then his forearm
>He swallows the piece in his mouth before he starts to speak

"If I may inquire, and more importantly be so blunt; why the frag? Our regiment is anything, but profitable"
>>
>>49077167
>She smiles
You all sound like a lovable bunch.
Pleased to meet you all.
>Bows respectfully.
>>
>>49077211
>swats him away.
I said I'm fine Peepers, thank you but I can handle myself.
>she's being polite but blunt.
>>
>>49077199
>>49077211
>Ron glares at Peepers

>>49077095
>Ron furrows his brow
>>
>>49077216
Uhm... You have pieces of meat over your moustache mate.
>Offers a napkin
>>
>>49077231
>sighs

>>49077237
Laroque, please look after her

>returns to his seat
>>
>>49077255
>Takes the napkin
"Oh thank you, it's not fortunate to have natural grease on one's mustache. Catches flames way too easily"
>>
>>49077257
"May I?"
>He looks at the empty chair next to him
>>
>>49077288
You're welcome. I too wonder why would je pick this regiment and not Sternbridge's fleet.
>>
>>49077216
>He'd smile at the man.

Because, my dear man. The Imperium requires it of me... but more specifically. It is because one of your commanders is the esteemed Admiral Caffran Sternbridge!

>>49077237
Is something the matter my dear man?
>>
>>49077301
If it is empty, you may
>>
>>49077197
A Hammerhead we 'acquired' from the Tau, aye.

>>49077226
>The group of Tankers bow in return.
Likewise, don't be a stranger eh? Rare that we actually find someone -respectable- capable of giving someone who isn't baseline positive waves.
>Anya coughs a little at that, before starting into her Grox, which she apparently finds delicious.
>>
>>49077309
>he tents his fingers
Not to appear rude...
>he takes a moment to choose his words
But we would not want to waste your time putting you in a redundant supplementary role that would not be useful enough to justify using you in such a capacity. It would be disrespectful to you to and your dynasty waste you like that.
>>
>>49077328
>Gulps down some wine, and returns to the leg
"Hmmmm. Hammerhead, hammerhead hammerhead."

"Isn't that one of them Tau contraptions that don't go close enough to the ground to be called a tank, but doesn't fly high enough to be an aircraft? Tell me about it. What can it do?"
>>
>>49077328
"I'z alwayz wantid to ride in a tank...bu da kommisar toldz me i'z too big'n stoopid...Iz it shiny when it goez boom?"

>>49077320
>95 sits dowin in the chair
"You know...with all the commotion...i never properly introduced myself...I am lt.95, assistant of the inquisition..."
>he extends his hand
>>
>>49077328
I'll have to hang with you guys later and... Hey she's not a bad person, no reason to be unkind. I've learnt to easily respect enemy pilots purely out of their skill and they surely were much mutated than a felinid is.

Besides. I don't have many friends among ground troops, the other peeps said I should fammiliarize with those who I drop into battle.
>>
>>49077392
Assistant of the inquisition?
>shakes it

>drinks more water, the alcohol untouched the whole dinner
>>
>is in the ships kitchen performing for the cooks.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO7KbVjI-CQ
>>
>>49077409
"And you are...?"
>grip is hellishly strong
>>
>>49077430
95 i mean
>>
>>49077430
Sargent Peepers.
What is your buisness with me?
>>
>>49077460
"No business...conversation...only...i tend to get...lonely..."
>He lets out a dry chuckle
"Tell me...sargent...how have you earned all these...bionics...and...scars? It takes a war...or...experiments...to do that...to a man"
>>
>>49077513
War, not much else to say
>>
>>49077392
It's not so much shiny...but it certainly is bright when Erwin fires the Railgun....

>>49077378
>Vena pipes in here.
>"It's a Skimmer, one need not worry about pesky terrain getting in way of the tracks."

>Then Erwin.
>"It has less armour than a Russ, but makes up for it with a superior main gun. a Railgun it is.

>Then Steve.
>"Sure it might not have the same 'sidearm' choices as Imperial Tanks, but the ones it does get, pack a punch. Pulse Rifles....Burst Cannons.....Rail Rifles......Missile Pods......

>Matthew buts in here.
>"It can certainly go faster though, and you can clear obstacles that even a Sentinel would have trouble with if you put a little extra juice in the jets.

>>49077397
I'm not sure if you'd be able to carry our Hammerhead with a Valk miss, you'd need a Thunderhawk.

>Anya butts in. "You want a Thunderhawk? We could like.....buy you one."
>>
>>49077535
No,no,no do not worry, I love driving Valks.

Still.

You guys ussually socialize with the regiment? I haven't heard much about your hammerhead in battle.
>>
>>49077377
>The man would give, solemn nod of his head. His lips curved into a frown as he speaks.

I understand Inquisitor...

>He'd then snap his fingers, and two of the guarda would quickly scoop the Warrant into the container before leaving once again.

It is a shame to hear that be your response to my offer. But it is understandable...

>His face would quickly return to a smile.

Well it shouldn't be more than a day before we arrive at our intended destination. In the meantime, let's finish our meal, and then you may all feel free to avail yourselves of my ship.
>>
>>49077535
"Sounds like you guys are feeling comfortable with it."
>Finishes the leg, and sets it aside
"Served with some Cadian boys on Septis 7, they said the most important thing with a vehicle, is the crew to be comfortable with it."
>Decides to grab a grox steak
"Even tough if it doesn't really have a vehicle"
>>
>>49077588
We see our role as.supporting in nature, you see, we like to keep ourselves back in case the enemy makes a push that could threaten the LZ, or even the Ship.

>"What that means is that we sit at the back with the Railgun and let Erwin kill the big guys with his new favourite toy."

.....That too Anya. Other than that? We just eat cheese, drink wine, and take in the sun and the positive waves.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>attempts to cook an egg using his arm-instaled plasma cannon
>>
>>49077535
"Shiny...ei,i'z ave a bet! I'z bet ya all can't drink morr den me!"
>>49077525
"Tell me, sargent, why did you enter the penal regiment?"
>>
>>49077686
>eats it, satisfied

>>49077695
>shrugs
>>
>>49077644
>>49077377
>Chokes on a cup of wine when heating the exchange
"*cough**cough*"
>Sets down the cup

"If I may, Inquisitor!"
"Mayhaps it is indeed logistically unwise to have our dear host accompany us all the time, but surely there might be situations in the future where we could use the help of someone.... outside the usual chain of command, and who possesses warp-crafts, and armed forces on his own, no?"
"
>>
>>49077664
Sounds nice. I may even hang some time with you guys after missions, you do all irradiate... How was it? Positive rays?

But I should return to my table now, before Malak realizes I've left him alone for more than...
>She checks the time.
...15 minutes... And still hasn't noticed...
>>
>>49077644
>the Acolyte nods
Yes. Let's enjoy the rest of the night.

>>49077713
>the look the Ron gives Maximilian is the same look that Angron would give to a guy that forgot to put extra ketchup on his burger
>>
>>49077753
"Well.. fine.. just a suggestion"
>Gets back to his grox
>>
>>49077701
"I...volunteered..."
>he looks at the plate before him with a sizzling steak
"Food...i miss...food"
>>
>>49077661
Oh it is comfy, you have no idea. 20k viewer for picts.....padded seats....a 'minibar' as wide as a Sentinel.....best comm uplink in the Segmentum, meaning we can watch -anything-......and of course, the limitless supply of cheese and wine. And chocolate....and some of that rare Quaddis Amasec.....
>Oddball would continue to list off the 'creature comforts' of his Crew's fighting vehicle/home.

>>49077695
We'll pass I'm afraid, I need my crew actually conscious to man their stations. Which is a shame.

>>49077726
>Anya cocks her head to the side.
"I fail to see how anyone could forget you for five minutes, let along fifteen."
>>
>>49077826
"Are youz gonna fire da tank? If ya do, i'll show you me dance"
>>
>>49077826
Yeah... Shat a date this turned out to be. Pleased to meet you guys, I will go back to my table...
>She returns to her table, and enjoys dinner and a few drinks.
>>
>>49077862
>still at the seat next to hers

Victoria, where is Malak? i didnt see him all evening
>>
>>49077726
>>49077826
>He'd tap the pilot gently upon her shoulder.

It's not that I haven't noticed you were gone. It's more that you looked like you were having more fun here than listening to a Rogue Trader talk about joining the regiment...
>>
>>49077862
>bumps into her leaving the kitchen.
oh sorry about that, nice dress by the way, I love the detailing.
>Mot would start to look more closely at the dress before letting out a sigh
I should have stayed as a tailor
>>
>>49077877
Here sitting next to me, inmersed on his world.
>>
>>49077826
>Twirls his mustache in interest
"Cheese and wine you say? You tankboys, end uh, girls.. must be having it Emperor-damned good!"

"Also why in the blazes the Tau put a minibar in the Hammerhead?"
>>
>>49077877
I've been at the officers table, along side the other regimental leaders, sergeant.

>>49077862
Y-y-You consider this to be a d-date!?
>His face would be a little flushed.

I-if I'd known that, I-I would have paid more attention to you!
>>
>>49077885
Orry not. And thank you, but be careful, you could of hit someone carrying a plate.

>>49077880
Poor excuse, my dear captain, what is the rogue trader so sad about?
>>
>>49077905
ah, you seem quite invisible when nothing dangerous is happening,
excuse me for a moment

>>49077753
Sir, pardon me but i wish to file a request
>>
>>49077905
Well you asked me to accompany you for dinner! What you thi
>>
>>49077928
>Ron looks up from his meal, and it is obvious he is in a bad mood
What is it, Peepers?
>>
>>49077939
Think?*
Phone went full retarded and hit post by itself
>>
>>49077925
I-its not an excuse! It's the truth!
>He'd seem a little depressed by this.
>"Could have been a date..."

But to answer your question about the rogue trader... he offered to join the regiment, but Ron turned him down faster than you can say "another round of Amasac!"
>>
>>49077905
>>49077963

>The good alcohol and the warm food makes his tongue and mood a bit more loose
"Ah yes, dear Captain Malak; first to flatter himself and become embarrassed by it in a party"
>>
>>49077925
>rubs the back of his head, guitar slung oer his shoulder.
yaeh I'm a bit of a clutz, I must say that dress is astounding, did I hear Claire saying they were hand made just for you? I must meet the tailor, it's been so long since I've spoken to one of my own.
>>
>>49077946
I noticed that the regiment does not have a priest to deal with the regiment's spiritual matters
i would wish to occupy that position, if you would grant me that privilege
>>
>>49077963
"Excuse...me...WHAT...did...the Inquisitor...do?"
>he breathes heavily
>>
>>49077939
Well, I was just trying to be a Gentleman is all!
>He'd let out a rather loud sigh.

By you are right... I did ask you to accompany me. So I'll have to take responsibility for that. If you'll allow me that honour...?
>>
>>49077979
He turned down a Rogue Traders offer of support...? Didn't you hear him say that?
>>
>>49077977
>the annoyance drains out of Ron's face, replaced with something else. He seems expressionless, but something about him seems undeniably sad.
You want to be a sort of PadrƩ or something?
>>
>>49077979
>swirls another glass of drink in his left
"He offered his "patronage" to the regiment, but the Inquisitor refused him for some reason."
>Slugs down the drink
"A pity I say, I could get used to this!"
>>
>>49077999
"I...T-the I-nquisitor w-won't...be...pleased..."
>breathing even heavier
>slight growling
>>
>>49077975
>She'd nod.
Mhm. You will have to speak with the RT for that though.

>>49077988
Hrmph fine. But first...
>She sprays you with her spray water bottle.
I need to punish negative behaviour as that seems to be the only thing you penals understand.

Remind me to step by Oddball's Tank Crew after I get to know the people around, they seem like a nice bunch to friend.
>>
>>49078007
Who couldn't! Compared to the shit we deal with on a regular basis, this is heaven mixed bliss!
>>
>>49078002
I have been born and raised on a shrine world, i grew up with the faith of the emperor in my heart
with his..inhuman appearance i can never hope to return home. I only wish to fufill my wish to become a priest, in a church or on a battlefield

and to have a magnificent death
>>
>>49077861
We could......if the good Captain lets us use a tough enough Bulkhead......

>>49077862
>"I am telling you Anya, should try it. Might work out."

>"Sod off Putin, you remember what happened -last- time I took a chance with someone."

>This shuts up the Valhallan....mostly. "Is nice though, try anyway. If you fail, we have your back.."

>>49077901
They didn't, we did. Those things are.....way roomier than they should be.
>>
>>49078038
"Oh that'd makez me so happy!"
>he stomps up and down
>>
>>49078032
>He'd try to cover his face from the squirt giggity!!

H-hey! Knock it off! I'm not a damn Penal you know! I was forced on after my entire regiment was lost!
>>
>>49078032
>smiles warmly and nods.
I think I might do just that, hey if I'm lucky we might be able to work on something together, anyway, I'll leave you to do your thing.
>he's smile again before sitting just one seat over from you.
>>
>>49078036
>His eyes sparkle with excitement
"And have you tried the amsec? It's like my tongue is being cuddled by the Emperor's angels!"

>>49078038
"Hmmmm roomier you say? Maybe you should just take a bigger crew."
>>
>>49078037
The Ecclesiarchy would be on my ass the second I let you do that.
>he thinks
But we're heading for Bakka. It's Fleet HQ for the Segmentum. I'm sure if you talked to someone while we were there, you'd find a way to make it work.
>leans back in his chair
You'd do well to brush up on the history of the Ecclesiarchy in the meantime, Peepers.
>Ron looks down
And make sure you don't end up like Brian.
>>
>>49078106
Who is Brian?
>>
>>49078062
>>49078032
>Maximilian stopped bothering with filling his glass all the time, and now has the bottle in his hand

Pffffft yeah suuuuure "You penals" and "Oh I'm not a penal"

If that so, how come you are all here and not some self respecting regiment, huh?!

Fragging delusionals
>Takes a swig from the bottle
>>
>>49078106
>looks up from her still empty glass and sigh.
Brian?
>>
>>49078128
>>49078146
>a long, drawn out sigh from Ron
A former friend. I'll tell you about him some other time. I don't want to spoil dinner.
>>
>After finishing up his meal, the man would whisper something into one of the servers ears. To which the server would give a slight nod, before walking off.
>A few moments later, classical music would begin echoing throughout the room.
> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HAi5QGPk8sM
>>
>>49078071
>She nods.
>>49078062
I've read the reports, but as you now serve ith penals I shall treat you like the rest of your men, it would be an injustice if you had privilegies, wouldn't it?

Anyhow.
>She holsters the spray.
Why pick me to accompany you to dinner? I thought you'd look after that hospitaller sister.
>>
>>49078157
As you wish sir

>returns to his seat
>>
>>49078136
You do Realize... You are a penal too, right?
>>
>>49078157
>*heavy breathing and growling*
"Sir...Acolyte...they say that you...refused...the trader's...proposition"
>>
>>49078136
Because!
>He'd say through clenched teeth, as he smacks the man across the back off the head.

My entire regiment DIED on Somerius! And a certain Inquisitor who shall NOT be named! Decided that I was a good fit for the regiment! Now I'm stuck here until I'm lucky enough for it to happen again!

>>49078166
Huh...? What's going on here?
>>
>>49078061
Failing that, we could always use a practice range on whatever planet or station we end up at.

>>49078088
Don't really need one honestly, only got six crew slots, since the Railgun is fed by Autoloader.
>>
>>49078157
ah, I'm sorry.
>she would sit slouched in her chair, looking longingly at the full wine glass across the table from her.
>>
>>49078169
Does the word "Cuck", mean anything to you? Because if not, I suggest you look it up. It has quite the horrible meaning...

Anyways...

>He'd offer the woman his hand as he does a slight bow.

Might I have this dance, dear lady?
>>
>>49078187
>Sighs with profound sadness
"Yes. Yes indeed, but at least I don't try to lie to myself about it"

>>49078212
>Shakes his head a bit, the alcohol must have made his face too numb, for him to fully appreciate the hit
"As long as you serve with a penal regiment, you are a penal. Makes no difference that you just "happen to loose" your original regiment. You should just find the honesty to admit it. To yourself and the Emperor, if no one else"
>Takes another swig
>>
>>49078212
>Mutants, debauchery, indulgance in alcohol and now infighting

I have had enough for tonight

>gets up and leaves the room to purge some angry thoughts with prayer in the chapel
>>
>>49078210
>Ron puts down his fork
Am I not going to be allowed to finish eating?

>>49078245
You want more wine or something?

>>49078270
>a distant "HA" can be heard
>>
>>49078289
>she would nod, pouting at him.
yes pwease.
>>
>>49078273
>growling getting louder
"B-boy...could you pass me...t-the amasec"
>>
>>49078273
Ill admit to it, the moment you get accepted back into your original regiment, old Maxi boy!
>>
>>49078212
Hm
>She smiles and takes his hand.
Let's see your coordination, shall we?
>>
>>49078305
>grabs a bottle from a passing server and puts it in front of her
There. In exchange, you will never say 'pwease' again.
>>
>>49078273
"B-boy...could you pass the amasec...please..."
>>49078289
>growling gets louder
"D-Don't you take T-THAT TONE...with... M-ME"
>he starts shaking
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>49078343
And let us see yours.
>He'd then attempt to take the lead.
rolling for how well it goes
>>
>>49078364
deal!
>she would lunge at the bottle tearing at the overly ornate wax sealing on the top.
>>
>>49078381
meh, nothing to splendid then... just average..
>>
>>49078310
>His cheeks get more red
"I did what was right, for both the Emperor and his soldiers!
"And at least I still have a regiment out there"
>>
>The computer of Herald beeps, having found imperial messages considering the regiment
Finally... Hmm. They have almost certainly already left from the planet, but maybe I will find some clues on the way.
>The Herald vanishes into the warp
>>
>>49078281

>upon entering the chapel he immediately begins to feel better, he aproaches the altar and kneels before it, folding his hands in the simbol of the imperial aquilla

>begins to pray to the emperor, to absolve his mind of ill thoughts of his brothers and sisters-in-arms, he prays for the members of the regiment to be wiser and asks the emperor for forgiveness for the actions at tonight's dinner
>>
>>49078365
>raises an eyebrow at 95
I'm sorry, I didn't know that people were actually supposed to leave their meals completely untouched and be harassed all night. Silly me.

>>49078389
Don't say I never get you anything.
>>
>>49078365
>>49078307
"Sure, here you go"
>>
>>49078381
>>49078396

>Well it doesn't seem to go bad.
You certainly know how to lead... But it looks rushed up. Did you take an emergency class before this event or something?
>She says it on a joking manner, but up to you if it's actually true.
>>
>>49078444
>He'd flash her a smile
Perhaps I did... or perhaps I'm a bit preoccupied by something. Who's to say?
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>49078427
you spoil a girl.
>she would stick her tongue out at him before taking a long slow gulp of wine.
>>49078444
>>49078396
>glares at the two dancing and stands up, inching towards the dance floor she steps up and starts to dance on her own.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXwKcuEEUM8
>>
>>49078486
>Chews another grox-steak
"Maybe by ego too heavy for light feet'
>>
>>49078487
>Ron stares at Claire, unsure if he should be enjoying this or be mortified
>>
>>49078427
>>49078431
>He tears of his mask, revealing a gruesome sight
>A face covered in stitches, with blood red eyes and sharp teeth
>The Inquisitorial symbol is burned into his forehead
>He drinks down the whole bottle
"Gods...I needed that..."
>He takes a blood bag from his pouch and drinks all its content
"Gahhg"
>>
>>49078487
>she remains standing and dancing (if you can call it dancing) and motions for >>49078543 to come up and dance with her.
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>49078418
>after finishing the prayer he leaves the chapel and goes to his room

>decides to paint while he is still in the mood
>sets up a canvas and paints something
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>49078487
>>49078543
>>49078563
Wow...
>>49078486
An interplanetary man of mistery mh? Well that should certainly get all the girls down to your feet...
Here let me try something
>She attempts taking the lead
>>
>>49078550
>Toasts him with another amsec
"Huh, at least someone else here can appreciate a good drink!"
>>
>>49078536
>He'd glance over towards the man, before rolling his eyes.

This coming from a man who strokes his own "ego" with moustache wax...

>He then turns his attentions back to dancing. Giving his partner a slight twirl along the way.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>49078550
>Ron would say something, but...

>>49078563
Oh fuck. No...
>has 0 dancing ability
Fuck it, gotta look stupid sometimes.
>gets up and begins to dance with Claire, not caring how he looks
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>49078583
hmmm.. no

>scraps it and tries again
>>
>>49078593
"I have you know this marks sixty years of field service. Buzzcut-boy"
>>
>>49078590
>He'd smile at her compliment before allowing her to take the lead.

You seem to be only a little better than me Vic. Perhaps you should stop focusing on the sister, and back towards your partner?

Though I will admit that I've never seen dance moves "quite" like that before...
>>
>>49078486
>>49078590

>"Told you Putin, now gimme that Amasec, sure, it's namby pamby stuff, but at least it's free, and there's a lot.
>As the Alcohol is passed and it is consumed, Erwin and Matthew appear to have gotten into a mixed arm wrestling contest and argument over something called an 'Afrika' something and some 'Rats'. It is however, good natured.
>Steve is trying to break this up, while Oddball proving himself more lucid than he acts, thinks that it could have gone a lot worse.
>>
>Sternbridge remains in his seat at the table, watching the shenanigans
>the bird squawks
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>49078608
>stoops to catch him as he falls and the two awkwardly stumble about the dance floor, Claire spending the entire time shooting dagger at Malak and his partner.
let me try leading Ron.
>>
>Herald soon arrives at its destination and begins scanning the surrounding space while monitoring communications
>>
>>49078608
pretty fucking stupid would be an understatement.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>49078656
>Ron bursts out laughing as they stumble around together
I swear to the Emperor, this is the most fun I've had in months
>tries to keep dancing while also keeping Claire and himself upright
>>
>>49078691
His feet then suddenly taken over by the Emperor's Angel of Dance
>>
>>49078610
>paints a vision of heaven, with the emperor standing, clad in golden armor and in his prime, standing atop the corpse of a demon, his gaze set upwards in hope while angels surround him

>inscribed under the picture is
"By the emperor's grace, humanity shall reign supreme."

>satisfied with the work he carefully packages it and takes it back to the dinner hall

>>49078690
Rouge Trader Marth, i wish to gift you this painting as a "thank you" for granting me theese cybernetics and gifting my parent regiment a fine feast
>>
>>49078691
>is almost swept off her feet as they manage to keep rythem together and dance properly.
change partners!
>she would quickly move to take >>49078590
by the hand, leaving Ron and Malak to dance with each other.
>>
>>49078590
>>49078593
Or maybe she gives a twirl to you.

>>49078641
Well I told you my father wantdd a boy, it is not like I had much time to dance on my youth.

>>49078643
>She notices the "negative waves" a certain felinid is emanating.
Poor thing looks lonely, Malak you think you might have some friend she could like to dance with? I fear the incident she had with Peepers earlier is keeping her off from asking a partner for dance.
>>
>>49078656
>He'd ignore the looks she was giving them. Instead he'd be focused on his partner.
>Though he would silently chuckle to himself at the sight of the twos "sick" dance moves.
>>
>goes over to the piano in the corner of the piano
"Now let's see if i can remember...ah...yes"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SEy8XOiK5rE
>he laughs
>>
>>49078678
>Soon it departs again, its new captain intent on catching up with the regiment
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>49078725
>Is taken away.
Oh ok then, mind if I try leading?
>>49078728
God damn it spoiler.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>49078732
>>49078725
>takes the lead with Malak
'Sup.
>>
>>49078767
THE ANUSES COME FOR US.
>>
>>49078769
be my guest darling though do mind my clumsy feet.
>she'd smile warmly, following the other girls lead and dancing rather well to the new beat.
>>
>>49078790
Isn't it a bit slower than scheduled?
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

Allright, lets see if i still got it

>gets to the dancefloor and busts a move
>>
>>49078728
>He'd think for a moment, before a small smile creeps onto his face.
I think someone already beat us to it...
>>49078643

>He'd then nudge his head towards what would appear to me Marth walking up to the Felinid, and offering to dance with her.

>>49078711
>As marth: "I thank you.for.the gift my good man, but there is no reason for you to do such a thing!
>>
>>49078798
Nonsense, they are not clumsy at all, sister, you ju,t need a good lead, you're doing a marvelous job
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>49078804
>a mediocre start, not good, not bad
>>49078806
>smiles politely

>Switches into advanced dance moves
>>
>>49078786
Not much, Acolyte...
>"Dancing with a man.... humiliating!"
>He wouldn't show this in any way however.
Just enjoying my evening... you?
>>
>>49078828
thank you very much but it's all down to you, I'm afraid I've had a few too many glasses of wine.
>she would stifle a giggle.
>>
>>49078643
>After the fourth bottle of amsec and other various alcohols he joins the argument between Erwin and Matthew
>Goes on and on about some "Your rope", "Winter" and "Anvil Army"
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>49078836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8S9vpgKVLc

>gets up and attempts to salvage what's left of the momentum
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>49078836
"No! No! No! Boy this is how you do it!"
>he grabs him by the waist
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>49078840
Oh, I'm doing great actually.
>laughs
Have you not seen me dancing? It's fucking great. I should do this for a living, don't you think?
>he is genuinely enjoying himself, something that does not happen often. He's even joking around
Totally gonna get me laid. How about you?
>>
>>49078857
Worry not, dancing is like flying, when the situation is dire...
>She lets the sister lead, with a bit of help (+10 for extra confidence?)
... Just let your instincts guide you
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>49078874
>>49078884

Dance off, baby

>takes his side and busts a move
>>
Rolled 90 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>49078902
>takes the lead, attempting to twirl the other woman.
here goes nothing.
>>
>>49078767
>Slowly but certainly, the Herald leaps between worlds to catch up with the regiment
Soon... Only a matter of days, of hours even!
>>
>>49078885
>He'd be forced to chuckle at the man enjoying himself for once.
Who hasn't seen you dancing! You're doing pretty well all things considered!

Though youre getting a little cocky on the dancing side of things it seems.
>>
>>49078801
He won't be attacking -yet-, but he is now getting CLOSER. TO YOUR BUTTOCKS.

>>49078806
>"U-um......I'm sure you don't want me Mi'Lord. I'm....um....not 'pure'. Not like yourself...."
>She looks to be caught between bolting from the room and actually dancing, while those not involved in the argument cheer her on.

>>49078865
>Said argument -really more of a discussion, but still- continues, now with mentions of someone named 'Mandy', a grand Battle of 'Waymid' or something, along with a 'Pacificus Campaign'.
>>
>>49078924
100 out of 100
>Twirls perfectly thanks tm the sister's lead and keeps dancing with a smile
I told you
>>
>>49078885
but I think the ladies have you beat this time...

>>49078924
>He'd let out a loud whistle and a few hoots at the sight before him.

Nice one there sister! Keep it up you two!
>>
>>49078934
>>49078968
I think th-

>>49078924
>Ron drops Malak and stares at Claire.
Oh. My. Fucking. Throne.
>the gun in his pants goes off, putting a hole in the floor.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>49078985
>>49078915
>victory dance
>>
File: Titan_Crew.jpg (175KB, 695x593px) Image search: [Google]
Titan_Crew.jpg
175KB, 695x593px
Just a thought:
Why dont we make one of those roll to be characters so that way it's more lore friendly having the most likely role being a standard imperial guard or some shit with dubs being a space marine?
If not, I'm a titan pilot contemplating whether I should permanently bond myself with my titan and somewhat scared of my future knowing i will be forced to sooner or later.
>enter hall with a clear headache from being away from my titan
>sit down alone at a table and grasp my head hunched over my meal with an unsatisfied look on my face
>unaware of my surroundings I appear to be in a trance like state as I'm deep in thought troubled by the decision I will have to make

If only someone could give me some words of wisdom
>>
>>49078954
>>49078968
>>49078974
>blushes heavily but continues to dance well with Victoria.
>>
>>49078940
>Marth would place a single finger upon the Felinids lips. Before taking her gently by the hand, towards the dance floor.

Please... call me Marth. The Lord if the family is my father.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>49079005

>does the robot (+15 for cybernetics)
>>
>>49079007
be what you feel like man! We've had heretics, and squats and now Rogue Traders join up. If you want a titan, your best bet is to say you're working under Marth Wyvern, (ala Rogue Trader). But that's just my suggestion
>>
>>49079009
>throws his hands up in the air in surrender, and goes to sit down.
Well I can't top that.
>pulls the keys to his room out of his pocket and watches Claire dance, twirling them on his finger
>>
>>49079024
>Anya still looks fairly petrified, but allows herself to be led to the floor nevertheless.
>'A Grox caught in landing lights' would be a suitable analogy.
>>
>>49078940
>Some "Jopaneese" "Kommikazee" and "Clam bay" enters the mix

>Grows tired of the argument, and takes a break to get more wine

>>49079007
"Hey chum, why so glum?"
>>
Rolled 51 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>49079060
>pulls it off prietty decently, but tries again, not giving up
>>
>>49079009
You're a natural leader, Claire, I really felt like I was flying ln the dance floor.
>>
>>49079101
now you're starting to sound like my dad.
>smiles at her and looks across to see>>49079080.
>smiles at him and moves away from her partner to sit with Ron.
you danced rather well, couldn't top my moves though it seems.
>>
>>49078927
This direction... Are they headed to Bakka?
>Thinks for a moment and decides to not make the next jump yet
I cannot be hasty. Arriving there first could be advantageous, but there is no room for mistakes...
>>
Rolled 2 + 35 (1d100 + 35)

>>49079089
>He'd let out a soft chuckle at the sight before him.
>A small smile would appear upon his face, before giving the felinid girl a soft peck on the cheek
There's no need to be afraid my dear! I don't bite... much...
>He'd then attempt to lead the two.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

"Ooo can i'z dance now"
>he attempts a pirruete
>lower the score lower the damage
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>49079144
>makes a noise reminescent of a choking cat before continuing his dance
>>
>>49079137
Well Claire, I'll admit that your moves were definitely better than mine.
>he stops twirling his room key
In fact, I think I'd like some private lessons.
>>
>>49079147
>>49079166
>colides with the spinning ork leg and is thrown at a chair. smashing it
>>
>>49079137
ignore everything but the last clip of the video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bg6kyaSUCTU
>>
>>49079144
"Apologies...trader...but could i...preform the music?"
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>49079144
>>49079166
>'Cat' does her best to avoid falling over, or otherwise making a fool of herself.
>Not easy, given the situation, with all that 'natural agility and balance' being entirely useless.
>>
>>49079214
>he skids along the floor right under her legs
>>
>>49079067
I'll take that option then, I'm not extremely familiar with the lore but love 40k as a whole
>>49079091
>looks up at you with a quick motion being jerked back to reality by your sudden question
>feeling the warmth of your smile in these dark times I'm somewhat confused but come to a small realization that you would never understand what I'm fated with
>nevertheless I realize that the best option is to feel as much happiness and experience the best human emotions possible before I'm bound to my titan and seeing your smile I am drawn to you wanting to achieve what you are feeling
>I fake smile back and reply "just deep in thought, say... What do you guys do for fun around here?"
>>
>>49079172
>smirks at him before following Ron to his room.
>>
>>49079204
>He'd consider this for a moment.
I suppose a single song wouldn't hurt. But I'll have fill authority to cut you off should I dislike it.

>>49079214
>He'd chuckle at this.

What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?
>He'd then give her a slight twirl, before bringing her close.

Or is it me?
>>
>>49079144
>>49079214
>>49079272

>Seeing the feline friend's going to fall if she keeps up to that lead, she moves in to 'rescue' her.
If I may help our feline friend with a more relaxed, slower beat before she moves to your level, sire?
>She offers her hand to Anya
>>
>>49079244
the regiment isn't on its ship anymore. Was lost. They were recently picked up by and Rogue Trader, and are on his shop now. So in all likely hood, you're probably aware of what goes on aboard the ship
>>
>>49079286
>He'd shake his head.
I'm afraid not, Miss Vic. After all... what kind of host would I be if I didn't give the lady a proper lesson?
>>
>>49079272
>"I-I...I don't rea-"

>>49079234
>This has the effect of knocking the poor cat squarely on her ass, producing a yelp, equal parts startled and pained.
>It also has the effect of drawing the rest of the Crew out of their discussions and towards the floor, with Matthew and Erwin vaulting a table in.....rather elegant fashions.

>>49079286
>"Y-You really shouldn't....not good for your.....reputation...."
>Anya accepts the hand up anyway.
>>
>>49079244
>Looks around the people stumbling around, drinking, being on the verge of fight, and the Inquisitor dancing like the floor is lava
"I guess by doing whatever the fuck you want"

>Offers him a handshake
"I'm Lieutenant Maximilian Jonathan Venqurio the Third. I never caught your name" *hic*
>>
>>49079272
"Thank you...sire..."
>he prepares the song
"1...2...3...kick...IT!"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco4z98nIQY
>How is even doing this? 10+ to all dancers"
>>
>>49079286
>>49079322
You heard the man, Vic!
>He'd immediately grab her hand, before dragging the Navy pilot off.

Let the two have their fun...
>He'd then whisper into her ear.
I just bet Oddball 100 thrones that our felinid friend there would be able to learn how to dance from Marth... play this right, and I'll split the payout...
>>
>>49079328

>Lies on the floor with the felinid ontop of him wondering how much time has passed since the last time he was thrown across a room

>less than 24 hours is the anwser
>>
>>49079138
>The ship keeps jumping in and out of the warp
>Until the engine fails again
No, no no no NO!
>Emergency beacon online
Stop!
>Furiously presses buttons to turn the emergency beacon offline
>But the signal is out there, even if cut short
Blasted... Hopefully no-one noticed. Maybe I can still catch them by surprise.
>>
>>49079298
I've never been the social type and the question was more a plea to be invited to whatever fun thing was about to go down. Thanks for the advice though
gee I hope no follower of slaanesh adopts me in to their ways in my weak state of mind only wanting to gain pleasure
>>49079356
>look around at the people indulging in alcohol and decide to throw caution to the wind and break my sober lifestyle.
>grab a bottle of wine with my left hand and proceed to down it and with my right hand I extend it to shake your hand
>>
>>49075849
This is a thinly veiled quest thread.
>>
>Pours himself another glass of amsec
>Raises it up

"I hope Commisar Weird is doing okay"
>Drinks the toast
"Wherever he might be"
>Looks down at his feet, feeling a bit guilty
"I can't help but to feel a bit responsible"
>>
>>49079322
I am afraid she made her choice, besides, surely you'd preffer watching two women dance than dance with one, sire?

>>49079328
>Helps her up.
Hey there again, first time dan-?

>>49079362
>She doesn't let go of the felinid as she is pupled by Malak.
>She is not pleased by what she's hearing.
How can you bet on another soldier's misfortune?! She is scared and nervous and all this is just making the situation worse! You should be ashamed of yourself!
>She pushes Malak aside and grabs both of Anya's hands, wanting to actually help.
As I was saying... First time?
>>
>>49079463
"A bit, yes...watch where you're walking next time...idiot"
>>
>>49079452
Not at all, quests are trying to resemble an RPG session, by having something reminding of a GM and PCs. This is almost total chaos roleplaying, with not even a shadow of rules in it
>>
>he picks himself up and groans, taking a seat
>>
>>49079503
"I can almost hear his voice. Perhaps I should have let him do as he please. He never done anything wrong "specifically" by me."
>>
>>49079483
>"P-Please help.....thank you."
>She is still terrified, but is now slightly less terrified.
>albeit the bit about the betting worries her.

>>49079513
>The Tankers pause now, and to ensure that they didn't get up for nothing, grab some extra steaks.
>>
File: 1422668620602.gif (489KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422668620602.gif
489KB, 550x600px
>>49079452
oh you again.
>>
Rolled 65 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>49079513
>>49079550

>he waits for the perfect moment and then springs back up into action and activates his trump card, the ultimate dance combo
>>
>>49079549
"You spilled some amasec on your shirt. Hey do me a favor will ya? Tell Vic i'm still here, waiting for her to take off the vest"
>>
>>49079612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yAkkpbm_8E
>he owns the moment
>>
>>49079550
Ok, put your hand here in my shoulder... Now let me grab your other hand like this.
And now move your feet to the beat lile this.
>Demonstrates.
>>
>>49079612
>The Tankers are suitably impressed, and Peepers is passed a bottle of the finest wine.

>>49079630
>Anya hesitantly follows the instructions Vic gives her.
>She still occasionally eyes the exits.
>>
>>49079626
"Ehh? Sure, but don't worry about it. She'll have to bathe sooner or later, does she not?"

>>49079630
>Shouts over
"Hey Vic! This bottle of amsec insists he is still here, and waiting for you to take off your vest! Do you message him anything back!?
>>
>>49079402
Fine!
>Initiates warp jump
>The ship has barely enough power to navigate through the Empyrean and emerge
>After a few hours, it does so, albeit badly damaged and out of power
>It slowly floats through space towards Bakka, nearly undetectable as anything else but a large piece of metal
>>
File: Smonkin'.gif (866KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Smonkin'.gif
866KB, 500x300px
>>49079668
>accepts the wine, smiles, and lets himself the leisure of a sip before continuing
>>
>>49079630
Im impressed Vic! But I already knew she had it in her!

>>49079668
I told you guys she could do it! Now pay up!
>>
>>49079678
"She rarely does...hey It's KANE YOU MOWGREL"
>>
>>49079728
"Oh? OH!

>>49079678
>>49079630
"Hey Vic! The amsec also says it's Kane!" *hic*
>>
>>49079668
Alright you are doing fine there.
Very well, now pay attention we're going to try a move called the twirl.
As you now know the basic dance has 4 steps on a lateral direction.
Now, between steps 1 and 4 we will execute a twirl
>She makes the first step then lets her hand on her back go from the felinid and stops.
Now, you drop my shoulder and I raise up my left hand over your head as we keep walking for two steps and then reunite in our normal position at the last fourth step.

>Demonstrates again

>>49079699
Don't try to save the situation Malak, I am terribly disappointed on you.
>>
>>49079678
>ignores
>>49079749
You're drunk.
>>
>>49079764
>chuckles into a huge poundcake
"This isn't probably first time, heh. Or the last"
>>
>>49079764
>He'd sigh.

Yeah, I kinda had that coming...
>>
>>49079794
"Am I? AM I? Well indeed, excellent observation pilot! *hic* What do you say Mr. Amsec?!

>>49079801
>Puts a hand on his shoulders
"Oh don't let yourself down chum, once up, once down *hic*"
"Pudding?"
>>
>>49079821
>He'd shake his head at this.

No thanks. I've had quite a bit to eat.
>>
>>49079796
"Drunk,eh...I'll have some fun...MAXWELL! THIS IS YOUR MOTHER! I COMMAND YOU TO SPILL AMASEC ALL OVER YOUR PILOT FRIEND!"
>>
>>49079690
>Quite enthusiastic about this 'Shore Leave Fever', Erwin and Matthew temporarily abandon their feud to observe the dancing with cheers.

>>49079699
>Oddball, Vena and Steve however look at Malak oddly.
Pay up? What's he on about?
>"Dunno sir, we was with you all night."
>"Perhaps comrades, he has drank too much of this pathetic amasec, no?"

>>49079764
>>49079764
>Anya follows the steps as instructed, to the best of her abilities.
>She almost stumbles at the end of the twirl, but recovers it.
>"I'm confused um....ma'am....what are you disappointed about? I don't think he done anything?..."
>>
>>49079867
Nothing. Just that he proved to be a prick with his fellow troopers.

There you're doing it more naturally niw, how you feel?
>>
>>49079845
"Well more for me then" *hic*

>>49079855
"Mom? *hic oh mom how I miss--"
*hic*
"Waitaminute, I am an orphan!"
>Looks at the amsec in his hand
>Sets it down the table
"I guess it's just juma juice for me from now on." *hic*
>>
Rolled 28 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>49079867
>attempts to carry on the dancing onto another style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
>>
>>49079910
>could be better, the longer legs get in the way here and there
>>
>>49079904
"Christ-JUST SPILL THE AMASEC OVER VIC YOU DAFT MORON OR I'LL SHAVE THAT MUSTACHE"
>>
>>49079902
>"Oh....okay then....and...I...um...feel..nice I think?"
>"Thank you for.....actually being nice to me, it's....rare.
>>
>>49079929
>Gulping down a large cup of juma juice
"Maybe it's just the loneliness speaking, and I don't miss Commisar weird so much."
>Ponders for a bit
"Maybe I need a new best bud" *hic*
>>
>>49079867
>>49079902

>He'd shake his head.

I'm kidding you guys. Jeez, lighten up a little. I knew Anya could learn how to do it. I was just hopeing our Rogue Trader friend, could show her the ropes. He seems to have had an interest in her.
>>
>>49079955
"YOU-wait...best bud? Was I your best bud?"
>>
>>49079951
>Marth would be seated upon the edge of an ancient wooden table, watching the events unfold from afar.
>After a bit of time had passed, and the two had gotten better used to dancing. He make his way forward, before offering out his hand.

If I may?
>>
>>49079964
*hic*
"Suuuure, you held onto her for the whooooole evening so or Rouge Trrrrrader friend could show her aaaalllll the ropes!"

>>49079980
>Looks at the bottle of amsec
"Well clooosest thing to it Mr.Amsec." Tough I can't help but to feel the relationship was one-sided. *hic*
>>
>>49079951
Don't thank me, this is what friends do. And never let your mutation, that is approved by the administratun to classify you as abhuman rather than as mutant, draw you away from enjoyment.
>She'd wink and smile and go to sit back on her seat next to >>49079845
>With a stern face.
You have a lot to explain...
>>
>>49080015
"I...Kane liked you too, Max...remember: he'll be back-one way or the other"
>>
>>49080018
>He's just smile pleasantly.
And I'm more than willing too!

>>49080015
You're drunk! You don't get a god damn opinion!
>>
>>49080042
as Kane
>>
>>49079689
>Just outside the outer perimeter of the Bakka System, Patrol Group No. 9904 is on yet another routine patrol. Nothing happening, nothing ever does really, they're right next to the largest Naval Base in the Segmentum.
>This ever so permanent tedium is interrupted as Sensor Officer Lark yells out over the chatter of the Bridge that he has detected an unidentified mass off the starboard side.
>Commander Anders jumps into action then, ordering the Astropath to send off a report of a possible Space Hulk sighting, even while he orders the Group to advance towards the target, to establish a Cordon.
"General Quarters, General Quarters, all hands to battle stations! Possible hostiles off the port side! Armsmen move to ready positions!"
>>
>>49080057
Well...?
>She crosses her arms.
Because I'd preffer you managing to salvage this whole situation, poor girl was terrified and you were betting on her feelings!
>>
>>49080042
meanwhile, inside slanessh's rehab room.
"OH KANE! YOU LIKE THAT, DONT YOU!!!"
Kane: "NO I DON'T!!! YOU JUST DONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!!!"
>>
>>49080042
"I'm not shuure Mr.Amsec. He was kindofa libility, knowhatam sayin?"

>>49080057
"Eyyyy who'rya calling "punk"?"
>>
>>49080011
>>49080018
>Anya looks between the pair and releases Vic to go be cross at Malak, taking Marth's hand in turn.
>"Um....don't see why not...." "Thanks Vic!"
>>
>>49080080
>On a closer inspection, the patrol group identify it as an Imperial ship stripped of weapons and badly damaged, several compartments including the bridge being voided
>>
>>49080126
No problem Anya, enjoy the night!
>>
>>49080089
like that. But kane going "OKAYMAYBEABIT"
>>
>>49080085
First off all, I was joking. I just wish for that too be on the record.

Secondly, I saw the way our Rogue Trader friend is looking at her. It's a little less lewd, but over all, is similar to the one that Ron gives Claire, and vise versa.

Finally... well... I'd rather not say just yet...
>>
>Stops dancing and collapses on a chair, exhausted
>>
>>49080136
"Uh.....Astropath, send a warning to Headquarters Bakka, this is definitely a Space Hulk". "I don't like this, all vessels, maintain a safe distance from the Hulk and prevent any vessels from approaching it."
>>
>>49080101
"What do you mean...liability?"
>>
>>49080155
*nudge* *nudge*
"He isn't the only one looking at her like that, now is he Cap?"
*wink* *wink*
>>
>>49080155
Oh no, please do say.
>She's not convinced yet and her tone shows this very much
>>
>>49080126
>As they're walking away, the rogue trader would mouth the words "thank you", to both Vic and Malak.
>Once the two were upon the dance floor, a slow song would begin to play in the background.
>>
>>49080187
Once again Maxi, shut your damn mouth.

>>49080204
>He'd look around the room, trying to find a way out if this.
>After a moment, he'd let out a sigh, before speaking up.

Fine, but promise you won't laugh...
>>
>>49080262
Don't tell me this all was to make Ron or Claire jealous...
>>
>>49080180
>The hulk stays silent and continues drifting in the rough direction of the systemĀ“s star
>>
Rolled 61 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>49080221
>Anya is....unnerved by the change in music, but does her best to prevent it from deterring her, as she once again tries to.....not make an ass of herself.

>However, the rest of the crew watch over the dance floor warily, not entirely at ease with the situation.
>>
>>49080286
Ok... ow, that actually hurt my pride a little!
>He'd look saddened by her comment.

If you think I'd stoop so low, then you're a terrible judge of character!

Now are you going to promise not to laugh, or not?!
>>
>>49080289
"Guardian, send a Lighter with a squad of Armsmen over to investigate that Hulk, while we wait for 'higher powers' to get here. I have a bad feeling about this....."
>The Commander of the 'Guardian' does as requested, and soon a squad of Void Suited Armsmen, with a few Engineers has landed on board.
>>
>>49080305
>A gentle smile from form upon the Rogue Traders lips.

See. Now you're getting the hang of it... and as promised, I've yet to bite you.
>>
>>49080336
>She sighs.
I won't. Know that I am still unsatisfied with the previous answers.
>>
>Falls asleep on the chair

Cya next thread, bye
>>
>>49080351
>The hulk is eerie, completely devoid of power and in the few places where there is pressure have stale and mostly unbreathable air
>There does seem to be a whole lot of bulkheads closed around the living quarters, keeping the pressure stable.
>>
>>49080361
>He'd sigh, before looking her right in the eyes.

The other reason... is that I didn't like watching you dance with other people... especially people who didn't ask you out...
>He'd look away at this point.

Are you satisfied now? Because I don't have Anything against Felinids, or even other accepted races for that matter! I just didn't like what I saw... call me a prick, and ass, or whatever you want. But those are my reasons...
>>
>>49080356
>"I...that is true, you haven't yet...that's good."
>The rest of the Crewmen have returned to drinking, eating, or arguing about battles of this 'Your o Pean Theatre'
>All save Oddball, who continues to watch, and listen.
>>
>>49080461
>She smirks.
Aw... Poor little boy, you need not be jealous, I was just kindly helping a friend.

Well, two friends actually, Claire also counts.
>She pecks your cheek.
You don't need to be that rude to others to have me ok?

I want you to apologize to her once it is all done ok?
>>
>>49080469
"And...now...a slow one...for the trader and his lady..."
>>
>>49080444
>The lead Armsman signals for the squad to turn around and head back to the Lighter.
>"Entry Team to TOC, ship is entirely derelict, environmental readings are mostly negative. Call in the Cavalry.
>Commander Anders does just that, requesting aid from both Naval HQ, as well as any nearby ships.
>>
>>49080469
>Even as they'd continue to dance, he'd notice Oddball watching him from the corner of his eye.

Yes, but your commander doesn't seem to trust me, or my intentions. I wonder why that is...
>He'd shake his head clear, before looking back at her.

I don't see why the Imperium must treat you like this... you were born just as the God-Emperor intended you to be.
>>
>>49080496
>His eyes would go wide, and his face red at the peck.

I-I uhm- i'm sure I can do that Vic....
>>
>>49080593
>Shouts from the other side of the room
"Kiss her fool!"
>>
>>49080593
Good. Overall, errors aside, it's been a good night. I think I will allow myself to have an alcoholic drink... Hrm what do they have Around? Amasec?
>>
>>49080632
Uh, I'm pretty sure one could possibly ask for...

>>49080616
You be quiet! And go back to making out with your bottle!
>>
>>49080650
"Wuss!"
>>
>>49080616
>She chuckles.
>>49080650
Worry not I'll have some of this Amasec.

Over all how do you see Cat and Lord Wyvern? Good couple?
>>
>>49080535
>Anya flinches at hearing 'his lady', but continues nonetheless.

>>49080565
>"I....they're like family see...."
>Anya closes her eyes and swallows, and when she opens them, her eyes are a little dimmer than before.
>"....don't exactly have a good history with Nobility Mi'Lord so....."
>>
>>49080708
Fuck my life.
>>
>>49080668
"Do something! Make them kiss!"
>>
>>49080775
"I am an officer of the Imperial Guard, not Cupid!"
>>
>>49080782
"Wait...check...check your pockets for a small bottle!"
>>
>>49080695
>He'd shrug.
She could do worse, I'd think.

>>49080708
>As Marth: "well I like to think I'm a little different then most nobles."
>He'd slowly move closer towards her, as if going in for a kiss.
>>
>>49080560
>Is seated in his quarters, writing notes
>Waiting for his oppoturnity
Soon, my dear friend... Soon we will leave, one way, or the other.
>>
>>49080860
>Pulls out a tiny pink capsule, no bigger than a thumb from his pockets.
"Hey what does this do?"

"Oi! You haven't used corrupt magic around me balls, have you?"
>>
>>49080884
>Anya takes her hands off of Marth and tries to cut our of his grip.
>"U-uh....nothin' personal, but like I said bad x-experiences and all, right? Maybe I should go back to my Tank...."
>>
>>49080929
"No! I accidentally slipped it in while you almost blew me up! Pour this into a cup of amasec and give that to Malak!"
>>
>>49080884
I hope she likes him, looks like a good man. And she needs to relax a bit more around people, looks like the kind of girl scared of everything.

>Sith her cup served she'd offer Amasec to Malak

Want som-
>>49080975
>looks worried.
>>
>>49080987
"I think Malak has a.... different kind of thirst overtaking him, if you know what I mean"

"At best I can smack him with it"
>>
>>49080975
>He'd back away at this. A saddened, yet understanding look upon his face.
>He'd then let go of her, before giving her an apologetic bow.

I understand miss Anya... please forgive me for my bold actions just now...
>>
>>49080975
duck out of his grip* bad e-experiences** Bloody hell. Still, I only screwed up the names ONCE today.
>>
>>49081015
True, but I think she just needs someone to help her get over them. And marth does seem genuinely interested in her.

>He'd politely decline the drink.
I've never been much of a drinker.
>>
>>49081045
"Then spill it in his fucking face! QUICKLY BOY!"
>>
>>49081101
>she returns the bottle to the table and takes a gulp of her cup.
Hrm I think Marth is going too fast.
>>
>>49081108
>Gets into pitching stance
"First you have to promise me it won't mutate, or be contagious!"
>>
>>49081130
"It will...make his iffy go stiffy
>>
>>49081127
Hmm... true, but he is a Rogue Trader
He's probably used to going a little quicker withr the ladi-

>>49081130
>He'd stop, as he notices Max getting into a pitching stance.
Max... what the hell are you doing?
>>
>>49081048
>"N-Not your fault....j-just a thing I guess...."
>Anya bows and turns before heading for the door leading back to the Hangar Bay the Regiment is billeted in.

Oi, muppets, knock it off, looks like the night is over.
>The remaining five Crewman stand and bow themselves, before following after 'Cat', but not before grabbing the hat she abandoned earlier.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>49081162
"I'll take it!"

>>49081163
"BEING AN AGENT OF LOVE ALONG THE EMPEROR'S"
"FOR LOOOOVEEE"
>Throws the love potion
>>
>>49081165
Of course, I understand.

But would you at least permit me to escort you to your room? It wouldn't feel right I didnt
>>
>>49081188
forgot the name

>>49081163
counter roll me, I dare ya
>>
>>49081206
>"U-Uh.....n-no! It's fine, quite fine. We're sleeping in the Hammerhead anyway Mi'Lord. It's more comfortable than one might think."
>>
>>49081188
>"Aw, fuck me! And the night was just getting good!"
>He'd quickly push both himself, and Vic out of the way of the contaminated drinks path, and towards the floor.
>>
>>49081238
If this backfires on you I will laugh a lot...
>>
>>49081258
I thought that was half the point?

>>49081249
"Well I didn't get them to bed, but I got him laid. Am I great or what?!"
>>
>>49081249
"I...I think you actually did it Max...well-you did something'
>>
>>49081241
>He'd let out a small sigh, before looking up and smiling at her.

I understand... I'll leave you be for the night. Though I am disappointed a little bit...

>He'd give the Felinid, a courteous bow, before headed back to the party.

Have a good night Miss Anya... and for future reference. Please, call me Marth.
>>
>>49081249
>She covers her head just in case the drinks fall down from the table.
T-thank you.
>>
>>49081249
>>49081282
>"I...I think you actually did it Max...well-you did something"
>>
>>49081309
AS FUCKING KANE
>>
>>49081282
>Looking up from the floor, there would be a fire in Malaks eyes.
>And his face would be contorted into one that would inspire fear into a daemon of Khorne.

MAXIMILLION!!! WHAT IS THR MEANING OF THIS!?!
>>
>>49081305
>Sadly, the drinks upon the table had spilt... all over him and his suit...

I'll kill the bastard!

>He'd then wipe away a stream of Amasac that was running down his face, before standing up, and offering Vic his hand.
>>
>>49081335
>>49081335
"I JUST WANTED A HAPPY END FOR YOU TWO!"
"NOW CONFESS HER YOU WUSS, QUIC K, WHILE YOU TWO ARE IN THE RIGHT POSITION !"
>>
>>49081297
>"U-Um....okay....um...Mi'L- M-Marth! Sir!"
>And then she was gone, along with the others.
>Found in the Hammerhead if they were required.
>>
>>49081397
"Oh for...wait...her sweater...iscit in tact!?"
>>
>>49081397
Max! I'm going to give you until the count of five... then... your head start is over, and I will hunt you down, and gut you!
>>
>>49081370
Thank you again Malak, I appreciate the protection.
>She'd take his hand right after checking her dress, luckily it wouldn't be classified -perditas- by the administratum if seen, but some drinks did fall over it too.

Oh damn it. And it was a new dress...

This won't just come out of it...

>She sighs.

And the night seemed to be going well again...
>>
>>49081477
"Man, I have no idea how can you keep cock-blocking yourself, even with near-divine aid."

"Still, you could be a little more thankful
>>
>>49081491
"Is. Her. Sweater. In tact.?"
>>
>>49081537
that depends on how much drink malak managed to block I guess
>>
>>49081491
It sure did....
>He'd sigh before looking back to make sure she was alright.
Want to help me gut a certain pompous officer, or call it a night?

>He'd glare angerly towards Max.

One.... two....
>>
>>49081575
How do we know? Who rolls the dicw
>>
>>49081578
Let's call it a night. I will change up and get that sweet ship for a fly now that I have her codes.
>>
>>49081578
"Please Malak! Be resonable! A failed date doesn't warrant suicide!"
>>
>>49081594
Shall I remind you the vest that they gave her was waterproof though? Because dunno what you aiming for here.
>>
>>49081630
But isn't a vest something that just covers the torso?
>>
>>49081647
The vest stops psychic from affecting whoever wears it.
>>
>>49081682
psychic influence(s)*
>>
>>49081682
>>49081695
Oh, I misunderstood and thought it just stops liquids interacting with the skin
>>
>>49081691
>a slaanesh cultist not tying to make people have sex
>>
>>49081733
It's more than sex! It's love!
>>
>>49081733
That was her IC thoughts thinking over a feeling you made her have
>>
>>49081610
>He'd let out an exasperated sigh.

Agreed...

>He'd glared angerly at >>49081613
You're lucky I don't go and get that suit if power armor, and rip you in half Max!

>>49081610
>He'd then offer her his hand.

Shall we go?
>>
wait so yes talking to vic or no talking to vic
>>
>>49081610
"*Masked as Vic's voice*Goddamit girl! He is in love with you! Take the chance! NOW!"
>>49081761
sure. Yeah. Uh huh
>>
>>49081766
"Heh. You are lucky you have a toy-suit to think yourself space marine boyo."
"You are also lucky I am a gentleman and do not pick fights. Not even with Penals"
>>
>>49081766
Yeah... Let's.
>She takes your hand.
And do you often go down to the field of battle personally?
>>
>>49081804
>He'd give a nod of his head, as they make their way towards their rooms.

I do, yes... I wasn't always a Captain you know. I started off as just a regular Guardsmen Joe when I was 18. I haven't looked back since.

What about you? Always been a fly girl?
>>
>>49081827
>To max
"He'll go down on her field of battle"
>>
>>49081815
>As they are walking away, he'd use his other hand to secretly flip him the bird
>>
>>49081927
>Shrugs
"I guess one can resort to physical gestures when outwitted on the field of debate"

>>49081905
"Hopefully the Catachan Jungle will welcoming on that day, eh?"
>>
>>49081812
(It's too soon for that... Stop thinking about these things. Itt is not the way to do things...)

>>49081857
Well as I told you my father enrolled me to the PDF, but I was like a fish out of the water there. Felt like a bean in a can on troop transports... Then I joined the navy and... I felt like a true bird, ruling the skies undisputed... I loved it. And here I am.
>>
>>49081954
"*in tim curry's voice* Give yourself over to pleasure, you earned it darling. He's shy. You have to make the first step, or he might...move on...you don't want that? Just kiss him. See how it goes."
>>
>>49081950
"The weather sure won't be dry, i'll tell you that much."
>>
>>49081954
>He'd give a nod of his head.

I guess my story isn't so great when compared to yours. I volunteered as soon as I was able too. I've just been working my way slowly up the ranks for the last five years now. And up until recently, I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

Now...
>He'd shrug.

For the right price I might be willing to.
>>
>>49082082
Don't be sure, could be a desert. The Captain's thirst is so real, it's cares away the monsoon.
>>
>>49082095
>She chuckles.
The regiment's hit you this bad already?
>>
>>49082122
I've been with them for a little while now. I've both made friends, and I've had to kill them... I've seen more men die within my time in the regiment, then I saw within my four years in the 277th Orvustillian Mechanised Regiment.

So I suppose its hit me pretty hard... what about you? Have you lost anyone near and dear to you since you became a pilot?
>>
>>49082229
>She looks down.

A few... Gospyria was a hellhole with the Sons of Malice...

Nothing hurts more than have your ship shot down and make it out of it only to see your friends get trashed to oblivion...
>>
>>49082291
>He'd nod his head.

We lost a lot of good men and women of Gospyria... a lot of good men, because our commanders couldn't take the time to scout out the field a little more...

But... you have to remember, they're at peace within the Emperor's light now. A place where they no longer feel pain, nor sadness. Only strength and happiness.

>He'd he a smile.
And as long as you keep their memory alive inside of you, they'll never truly have died.
>>
Question: are these threads still archived?
>>
>>49082372
Yeah... You're right...

Thank you, Malak.

>She'd open the door of her room.

It's been an enjoyable night. We should repeat sometime.

Good night.

>She enters her quarters and goes to sleep
>>
>>49082444
>threads
most are. You can check out the 1d4 chan page to find a link. It'll be at the bottom.
>>
>>49082467
Of course!
>He'd then head towards his room. Which was one door down.
>>
Good thread guys, see you on Monday.
>>
>>49082937
See ya m8
Thread posts: 435
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.