[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Devers Lone Wolf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (42KB, 331x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 331x445px
I know we get a Lone Wolf thread here once in a while; has anyone got this book yet? Is it any good and are there any plans to continue the series?
>>
>>49074951
Is he slashing the ocean?
>>
>>49074951
>Storms of Chai

Cardamom everywhere
>>
>>49078064
Man I was gonna make the Chai joke.
>>
Loved these books as a kid, I need to run through the books again since they are free now (the old ones).

Also liked the Way of the Tiger, Freeway Warrior and the Grey Star the Wizard (wold of lone wolf spin off mini thing).
>>
Does anyone have PDF of the Mongoose version of the RPG? I think I have the Cubicle 7 version.

Thanks wolf bros
>>
>>49074951
As someone who has never heard of this, how would you sell this to me ?
>>
>>49079779
Have you read any of the other 20+ books in the series?
>>
>>49079779
It's a fantasy book. It's also a solo RPG.
>>
File: Lonewolf01ab.jpg (134KB, 624x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lonewolf01ab.jpg
134KB, 624x1024px
>>49079779
Lone Wolf was a "choose your own adventure" book series, you know the "turn to page 83 to head into the lost mine", "turn to page 64 to keep heading to Castle Badskull". Lone Wolf was slightly different, in that it also had you maintaining a character sheet, filled with stats, weapons and spells. A random number table in the back was used to adjudicate your battles with monsters and barbarians.

I can't actually remember the stories too clearly, but I had a blast as a little kid reading/playing the books.
>>
https://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Books

Project Aon has all of the books available. Been meaning to play/read some of these again, but alas, the link has been stagnating in my bookmark folder.
>>
>>49074951

Wait, they're releasing NEW Lone Wolf books?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.