[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you guys have any interest in an RPG based off of Disney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Princesses.jpg (401KB, 1708x845px) Image search: [Google]
Princesses.jpg
401KB, 1708x845px
My brother and I worked out some details for like, stats and gameplay. I could use some help really making it work, tho
>>
Are there clear goals, or is it just like 'the daily lives of Disney gals'? We need details, man.
>>
>>49071735
Well, the working title is "Prince Finder"...so yeah, most of the time. Basically the goals are, usually
1. Escape whatever social norms are opressing you
2. find a good husband (and reject other suitors) without compromising your purity
3. defeat Big Bad Evil Lady
Do youw nat to know the seven stats?
>>
>>49071414

>RPG based off of Disney Princesses

There is only 1 Disney princess i would care to play an RPG based on her.
>>
>>49071804
"Stupid Alcoholic Whore"?
>>
File: TableFlippinWookie.jpg (544KB, 1060x958px) Image search: [Google]
TableFlippinWookie.jpg
544KB, 1060x958px
>>49071847

DAS IT MANE
>>
>>49071414

Probably not. "Princess" is a sort of special-snowflake-chosen-one archetype and games that are structured around casting the players as "The Chosen One and her supporting cast" tend to bomb pretty badly.
>>
File: tumblr_oaszztVk541ua1nbgo1_400.gif (2MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaszztVk541ua1nbgo1_400.gif
2MB, 270x270px
Instead play a 1 off where everyone plays a Prince trying to win the heart of the Princess!

>>49071414
>>
File: 00879.png (302KB, 696x645px) Image search: [Google]
00879.png
302KB, 696x645px
>>49071414
>Outta the way, best princess, comin' through!
>>
File: LittleMermaid-Warrior-prinecess.png (629KB, 700x1124px) Image search: [Google]
LittleMermaid-Warrior-prinecess.png
629KB, 700x1124px
>>49071414
I could run a decent adventure (or campaign) about the party being princesses having to bust out of a dragon's tower and then adventure through the wilderness back to their kingdom.

[SPOILER]The kingdom was razed ages ago by the dragon. Time moves differently in the tower, and to them it's only felt like a year.[/SPOILER]
>>
File: MANW6.gif (375KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
MANW6.gif
375KB, 500x321px
>>49078918
>Best Princess
>No love interest
Do you even tf?
>>
No, because I'm not a pedophile / ladyboy like OP clearly is.
>>
You mean like https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Princess_Pillow_Fighter ?
>>
I'd be really interested in an RPG based on the Disney Fairies movies.
>>
>>49079057

Now that would be badass.
>>
>>49071414
>Would you guys have any interest in an RPG based off of Disney Princesses

Possibly. Is it mechanically different from the three other RPGs based off of Disney Princesses that /tg/ has developed?

>select squares with street signs
>every square has a street sign

I just won blackout Captcha bingo
>>
>>49080263
what three has /tg/ already devloped?
>>
>>49080948
From memory,
>Princess: the Hopeful
>This one >>49079004
>the one where princesses had four stats on a sliding scale and the character sheet looked like an eight-bit video game
>>
>>49080263
You're supposed to post an image so it can grow up to become a meme.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.