[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you make pic related into a BBEG?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

File: willy-wonka.jpg (63KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
willy-wonka.jpg
63KB, 500x405px
How would you make pic related into a BBEG?
>>
>>49064029
And goodnight sweet prince ;_;7
>>
>>49064029

The party are Oompa-Loompas, desperately trying to get out of the quasi or perhaps even overt slavery of the chocolate factory. I mean holy shit, that place is dangerous.
>>
>>49064029
Wilder or Wonka?

Either way, the funniest motherfucking lich. An undead mastermind with a dark sense of humor tempered by whimsy. Terrifying for his ability to ping-pong between calm, quiet control and hysterical madness.

Basically Xykon, but better.
>>
>>49064029
Isnt he allready evil guy?
>>
>>49064029
I don't need to. Willy Wonka is already the BBEG...
>>
I allways thought about chocolate fabric as a "ten little nigers" kind of story. Guy invites children to murder them in a way it seems like an accident and his perverted sence of good and right makes it look like that children earned it.
>>
>>49064029
change nothing
>>
File: 1465771732706.jpg (24KB, 352x247px) Image search: [Google]
1465771732706.jpg
24KB, 352x247px
>>49064029
>kills a ton of kids in a factory to select his heir
He's already a bad guy anon.
>>
>>49064029
The party are shadowrunners hired to steal his recipes and various experimental technologies. Mr Johnson suspects he may be a great dragon, so avoid a direct encounter at all costs.
>>
>>49064029
Isn't he already?

Goodnight sweet Gene
>>
>>49064029
I didn't realise he was that old. Damn.
>>
>>49064029

Make him an undead willy wonka.

Lichy Lonka, if you will.
>>
>>49064311

Two.. or so... words: Drow Umpa-Lumpas
>>
Turn his chocate factory into a candy-coated Saw-style deathtrap.

Oh, wait.
>>
>>49064138
So him telling Charlie that they're fine was a lie?
>>
>>49064572

oo, actually it's basically a dungeon filled with traps that the owner of the dungeon has figured out a gimmick of "inviting" victims into by pretending it's "just a factory", meanwhile all you ever see of the "factory" "working" are weirdly colored demihuman critters setting up and reseting the various traps.

Willy Wonka is clearly a polymorphed dragon with a load of trap happy kobold worshippers.
>>
>>49064653
In both the book and the shit 2005 film all the kids are seen again
>>
>>49064653

Charlie forgot the first rule of Shadowrunning, chummer; Never, ever, make a deal with a dragon
>>
>>49064693
I couldn't finish the Depp one, shit was awful
We get it, Johnny, you're weird
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Was it just me, or was there some sexual tension between Wonka and Mrs Teavee?

Never before has someone fainting sounded so much like an orgasm
>>
>>49064029
>thinly veiled /tv/ thread
Like wrapped in clear plastic thinly veiled. As much as I liked the guy, sticking /tg/ adlibs on the end of subjects does not make it a /tg/ thread.
>>
>>49064029
-10 HP
>>
>>49064753

It's /tg/'s way of saying goodbye and honouring the memory of the man. Sure, it's pretty overt. But the same thing happened when Sir Terry Pratchett left us, and Sir Christopher Lee.

Let us say goodbye in our own special way.
>>
>>49064753

Ancient /tg/ tradition of honoring the death of a great man with a thread it also acts as a containment thread to stop EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD. having "jonny depp is dead" derailings. Our ways are ancient, and wise, and you need more than 8 WIS to grasp that
>>
>>49064029
F

Good night sweet prince.
>>
>>49065138
If I recall, it didn't work out that way the last two times. That said, /tg/ felt way stronger about those guys than Wilder, so no surprise it took us several threads to let it all out.
>>
>>49064029
>insane reclusive billionaire
>owns a vast and incredibly dangerous factory
>enslaved an entire race to work in said factory
I'd say he's already a pretty good villain.
>>
Wonka already explains in the book that he ignores property laws regarding digging. He's a lich that digs out his enemies from beneath.
>>
>>49064029
Put little devil horns on his hat, otherwise no changes whatsoever
>>
>>49064029
Leave him exactly how he is. The man damn near got a TPK without really trying.
>>
Make him craft beer, make the Oompa Loompas goblins, then have at some adventuring.
>>
>>49064029
Have you even SEEN that movie, anon?

He WAS the BBEG!
>>
>>49066164
>beer river

Sounds quite nice actually.
>>
File: 1439871592280.jpg (156KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1439871592280.jpg
156KB, 751x1063px
>>49064335

Surly Drow Oompa Loompas who are only wearing the stupid red wigs and striped outfits because Lolth told them to but their heart clearly isn't in any of the dance sequences or songs.
>>
>>49064058
>desperately trying to get out of the quasi or perhaps even overt slavery of the chocolate factory

Dude, they love it there.

The Oompa-Loompas are a tribe of people *obsessed* with chocolate, and this man is letting them live with chocolate rivers.
>>
>>49064029
He's a murderous child killer. He is the bbeg.
>>
>>49064144
Perfect.
>>
>>49064029
Make him a lich, obviously.
>>
>>49064041
>Checks

FUCK

NO

GODDANHIT ANON NOT LIKE THIS
F
F
F
>>
>>49070331
Do any of the kids actually die though? I mean I'm sure he kills thousands eventually cos of diabetes. But Arn't the ones that go into his factory come out okayish. And lets face it, even if he did they fucking deserved it.
>>
>>49071635
No. In both the book and the movies you see the kids leaving fine afterwards.

Wonka is cg. He was just teaching them a lesson
>>
>>49064029
Eccentric trillionare with tech that far exceeds earth norm, with a massive factory that uses halfling slave labor and a relaxed attitude to child death? He already is.
also rest in peace
>>
>>49064029
To actually answer your question, make the memes being spouted in this thread true. He winnows the unfit and stupid from the quality by deathtraps. He rescued a race of halflings to subjigate them, keeping them as favored slaves, but slaves none the less. He purposefully abuses, manipulates, or outright disrupts markets with his contests. He sells highly addictive and prized confections, and actively seeks to sabotage his competition . He's experimenting with candy that changes the physical make up of human beings simply because he's bored.

PCs can be the relatives of one of the many children lost to his Factory, as many come every year hoping to be chosen as successor, but the children never leave alive.
>>
>>49071674
I'm pretty sure the fat kid should be dead.

The kind of vacuum that was created by him clogging the pipe should have easily sucked the air from his lungs and done god knows what kind of damage to his soft tissue.
>>
>>49071880
He can reverse ageing in minutes, what makes you think he can't run off a few copies of a fat kid? The parents won't know the difference.
>>
He's probably CN, but he's still the villain.

He doesnt KILL the kids and he TRIES to save his employees when he mutates or mutilates them, but he isn't exactly remorseful for anything he does.
>>
>>49065814
Well when Pterry copped it, we needed three threads to deal with the overflow. And to deal with the people pissed of at /lit/ celebrating the fact he was dead.
>>
>>49071880
Well it could be worse...you could be Violet Beuregarde...Or Mike Teevee.
>>
>>49072963
Urgh, I remember that.
Fucking hell /lit/ is cancer.
>>
File: see_no_evil_hear_no_evil_4.png (417KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
see_no_evil_hear_no_evil_4.png
417KB, 640x356px
>>49064029

How about I make him deaf, pair him up with a blind black guy and have their bumbling antics constantly foil my players plans at every turn seemingly by accident?
>>
>>49068184
got sauce on that friend?
>>
>>49064029
friendly neighborhood pedo
>>
>>49064029
But he was already a BBEG, so what's your fucking point?
>>
>>49073641
Just go visit /d/ for regular drow slut threads
>>
>>49073758
I would but I don't like drow. I want the artist of that particular piece because I like their style.
>>
>>49071674
>>49071880
iirc they all survive and are more or less fine but are distorted in comical/horrifying ways by the process of saving them.
>>
>>49064144
>>49071523
I fucking love this, if any of my friends or me were into Cyberpunk I would be already preparing this session for them.
>>
>>49071578

Fucking Mel Brooks, who is 7 years older than him, is still somehow around though: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37218639
>>
>>49074145

Yeah that was my reaction as well.

How he and Tim Curry are still alive amazes me, although, we've got 4 more months of this year to go yet.

Also, how Michael Foley and Rick Flair aren't members of Dead Wrestler Beach staggers me. How the fuck Rick Flair isn't the fucking founder of Dead Wrestler Beach who ushers other dead wrestlers in like St Peter at the Gates amazes me.
How Mike Foley is alive and ambulatory is also fucking staggering.

Walter Koenig right now must be absolutely bricking it right now. He's managed not only outlive the majority of his co-stars, but also the guy who replaced him in the reboot.
I just hope STO are giving him enough work to keep his mind of it.

This year man. This fucking year.
>>
>>49074202

Flava Flav will outlive us all.
>>
>>49074438

Well, yeah, his deal with the Witch is solid. Harrison Fords however? I don't know exactly what the terms were but he DEFINITELY broke them somewhere around Aliens Vs Cowboys or Enders Game.
Seriously, at some point around then it's like he accidentially went into his attic forgetting that's where he keeps that painting of him thats getting older.
>>
>>49064029
Willy Wonka

Charismatic chocolate-maker character that can kick serious ass while dancing. Has also gazed into the warp to learn such amazing ways to make chocolate and travel to Loompaland to hire (bind) Oompa-Loompas to his will to create the chocolate (and attack enemies).

Has these special rules.

>So shines a good deed in a weary world.

If Willy Wonka sees another character do a selfless deed then Willy Wonka will praise that character and give them great power.

>There's no earthly way of knowing/Which direction they are going... There's no knowing where they're rowing...Not a speck of light is showing/So the danger must be growing... Are the fires of Hell a-glowing?/Is the grisly Reaper mowing?/Yes! The danger must be growing/'Cause the rowers keep on rowing/

Willy Wonka mindrapes his opponent with powers from the warp that shows them the future and their most terrible dreams.

>*We* are the music makers... and *we* are the dreamers of dreams.

Willy Wonka has been blessed by Tzeentch. Willy Wonka can create the most complex plots and and still say Just as Planned. Can not be ambushed or surprised and is always ready regardless.

>SO YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

Willy Wonka lets off such a ear-blasting cacophonous rant that the people hearing it are stunned and forced to retreat. Only those of a good heart can resist it.

>Pure Imagination....

Willy Wonka can imagine anything and make anything. There is nothing his mind cannot do.

>If the good Lord had intended us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller skates.

Willy Wonka is batshit crazy and scares and befuddles the crap out of everyone he meets.

Has access to these relics

Wonkavision, Fizzy Lifting Drinks, Wonkamobile, Everlasting Gobstopper and Exploding Candy.
>>
>>49073112
At least it's better than /li..
>oh wait
Nevermind.
>>
>>49064029
literally who?
>>
Nobody ever comes in... And nobody ever comes out!
>>
I'm not even giving you a (You), 49075836
>>
>>49075910
The (you) is still there even if it's not visible, anon-kun.
>>

Ah, but he didn't link it, see?
>>
>>49064029
> Wilder comes back from the dead
> Is convinced he's actually Willy Wonka
> Creates a ramshackle fortress out of junk, plywood and old candy wrappers
>Finds a homeless midget hopped up on bath salts and chains him to it like a rottweiler
> Goes around kidnapping children and dragging them back to his lair to go through unspeakable trials to prove their worth
> Each time he is killed and thwarted, he is resurrected and does the same thing over, but better each time
>Wilford Brimley plays the gruff old police chief trying to crack down on all the abductions

Or just leave Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as is. The kids are just never seen again and the players play a group of cops/SWAT raiding the factory with a warrant for his arrest under suspicion of abduction
> It's actually a Call of Cthulhu game and Wonka's factory is powered by a chocolate shoggoth that can turn into any type of candy imaginable
>>
>>49076148

Aren't there actual shoggoths in Charlie and the Glass Elevator?
>>
>>49076309
You mean the Vermicious Knids? Kind of. I like how the film implies that they were one of the horrible species to drive the Oompa Loompas from their home planet.
>>
>>49064029
He's a psychopathic cannibal who is making people into candy.
>>
>>49064029
>Weird Pedo Uncle The Movie

This guy always creeped me out in every movie he ever made. Hated his face, hated his voice, hated his mannerisms. Godawful.
>>
File: MarilynManson09.jpg (37KB, 423x644px) Image search: [Google]
MarilynManson09.jpg
37KB, 423x644px
>>49064029
I make him Spooky Kids-era Marilyn Manson
>>
File: Warden_wiki.jpg (45KB, 188x208px) Image search: [Google]
Warden_wiki.jpg
45KB, 188x208px
>ctrl+f superjail
>none found

COME ON
PEOPLE
COME THE FUCK ON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKuiNggaafk

THIS IS LITERALLY A SCENE WHERE HE TOURS HIS LAB OF EVIL EXPERIMENTS
>>
>>49077456

how the fuck have I never heard of this fucking show before???
>>
>>49064311
>come with me, and you'll be, in a world of dead reanimation
>>
>>49077456
Superjail is utter shit. Fuck that noise.
>>
File: Gene&Alice.jpg (431KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gene&Alice.jpg
431KB, 1920x1080px
>>49064029
>wat do

Have him be one half of an Evil Duo who each live to outdo the other's staged public acts of violence and hedonism in an effort to corrupt the Young Generation in your setting. Their combination of street theatre, strippers, raucous music, sick lyrics and batteries of nitrogen cannon blasting candies into the audience at strategic intervals has a number of stodgy "Decent Citizen" groups angrily complaining and fondling their torches and pitchforks the way they always do whenever kids are having fun.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.