[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tabletop in prison?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 22

File: ps.png (736KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ps.png
736KB, 1366x768px
I remember hearing once or twice that people sometimes group up and create tabletop groups in prison. Is that true? How would I find tabletop groups in prison?
I'll be going to prison at some point, I've never been before. I was hoping I could find a group to play with to help me keep my sanity, if I don't end up getting stabbed to death in the first day or two.

Anyone here ever gone to prison? Post experiences if you feel like it.
>>
>>49057250
I've heard stories about people playing games in prisons, but they all tell the same thing - the authorities often forbid this shit for two reasons.
1) Dice could be used for gambling.
2) RPGs can create fantasies of escape

Personally, I think that the second reason is a complete retarded bullshit, if I had the guarantee that I'll be able to do nothing but work out, eat, sleep and play DnD with my homies every day, for a couple of years, I would try to rob the bank the next minute.
>>
>>49057290
Well I guess I shouldn't keep my hopes up for that then.

Have you gone to prison? Any advice for a tiny guy who's sure he's probably going to get stabbed the first day he gets there?
>>
>>49057290
Do you think you could bypass the first reason by getting a cloth sack with 20 rocks, coins, whatever, and label them 1-20?
Just pull one out at random.
>>
>>49057290
>2) RPGs can create fantasies of escape

Never heard that before. I heard they ban RPGs because it has the possibility of encouraging or allowing the formation and activity of gangs, even in secret.
>>
>>49057384
That's a pretty smart way to go about it, good idea.
>>
Mad Billy Fuck-me-is-he-mad McGuire is not going to be playing tabletops with Nigel Forthwaight who fiddled his taxes.

It is probably going to be peopel who have done internet/computer crime, those connected or even involved in internet culture and dweeb-like activities.
>>
>>49057348
I come from Russia, and our prison culture is very different. However, I think some of the advice still apply
1) Never gamble with anyone. If you're told that there's nothing at stakes, and it's a simple game for fun, politely refuse.
2) Don't stare at anyone. Always be polite. Never swear.
3) Don't be fucking greedy. If you have food, share it. If you have cigarettes, share them.
4) Don't snitch. Snitches get stitches.
5) I know that you're austistic, since you browse 4chan, but you probably have some sort of social awareness. Spot the social outcasts. Never approach or talk to them.
6) Don't talk about sex. Ever.
7) Don't steal shit. Don't borrow shit. Don't beg for shit, that's for sure.
8) Prison rape happens sometimes, but most prison sex is voluntary. In Russia those who take it in the ass are complete social outcasts, who are branded in a special way, but they also enjoy certain privileges, because sex with them isn't free. I really don't think it's the case in America, but I'd advise you to not take it in the ass anyway.
Also, why are you so sure you're going to prison?
>>
>>49057384
Nuh uh. Could be construed as a weapon.
>>
>>49057250
Most prisons aren't like HBO portrays them.
>>
>>49057480
Bits of paper in a shirt with the arm/neck holes tied up? It'd be hard to get them uniform but if you're desperate you could make it work.
>>
>>49057463
Good advice, thanks.
Is there any way to make myself less of a target?

I'm a really tiny guy with no muscle who will look lost, confused and scared shitless once I'm there no mater how hard I try to hide it. I'm pretty sure other inmates will take advantage of that.

And I'm not 100% sure, but from how it sounds, things are just not in my favor at all despite the fact that I was lied to and didn't even know I was committing a crime.

>>49057483
What should I expect?

I'm guessing tabletop groups would be out of the picture though, at the very least.
>>
>>49057348
Do you have any special skills? Can you draw, or possibly make tattoos? Can you make stuff out of papier mache? I advise you to pick up something useful, something that will make you valuable to your prison buddies.
>>
>>49057522
How can you not know you're committing a felony?
>>
>>49057250
What fuck up did you commit that guarantees time in prison?
>>
File: 1471705348305.jpg (39KB, 252x368px) Image search: [Google]
1471705348305.jpg
39KB, 252x368px
>>49057522

>make myself less of a target

Everyone knows you have to kick someone's ass on your first day anon
>>
>>49057556
This
Maybe it's different where i live, but here vast majority of small crime sentences are probations
>>
>>49057522
>I was lied to and didn't even know I was committing a crime.

Check fraud?
>>
>>49057522
>I'm a really tiny guy with no muscle who will look lost, confused and scared shitless

Don't look like this. This is literally the worst thing you can do. Never done time myself but have been in the army, first guy that gives you shit you will have to just open up viciously, just go fucking nuts. Just don't stop, this is better if you're in the holding tank as he won't have many people to back him up.

You're probably going to get pushed around, unless you're in the Britsh system, then it is a holiday compared to the US and Russia.
>>
File: 1455891732301.gif (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1455891732301.gif
3MB, 480x320px
>>49057522
>I'm a really tiny guy with no muscle who will look lost, confused and scared

You'll make a fine prison wife. Can you play a trap convincingly?
>>
File: fastshow.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
fastshow.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>49057563
This, first day go fucking nuts. Keep to yourself and don't talk to anybody. Don't tell your crime, don't say where your from just sit their and silently stare at people.

While you're in there read some real books, not Lord of the Rings or weeaboo shit and also avail yourself of the local weightlifting facilities.
>>
>>49057522
Don't back down and allow yourself to be forced to do shit. NEVER back down. It's better to be beaten or shanked than to back down and be someone else's bitch, doing their dirty work for eight years. If you struggle and lose, it's still a positive outcome.
>>
>>49057522
>And I'm not 100% sure, but from how it sounds, things are just not in my favor at all despite the fact that I was lied to and didn't even know I was committing a crime.

So she lied about her age, then?
>>
Also, make spread and pruno.
>>
>>49057572
Especially if it's a first time offender, judges tend to be somewhat lenient. Over here (in the Netherlands), they usually end up in front of the "police judge" (a special judge for petty crime) where the maximum sentence they can hand out is 1 year.

Though of course it's possible OP really fucked up.
>>
>>49057633
>This, first day go fucking nuts. Keep to yourself and don't talk to anybody. Don't tell your crime, don't say where your from just sit their and silently stare at people.
This is the worst piece of prison advice I've ever seen.
>>
>>49057656

The Netherlands prison system is not really like the US, man. You have actual justice and sense out there, and prisons that aren't run by for-profit amalgamates.
>>
You will have to fight someone within your first week. Do it OP, just do it even if you lose. If you back down then everyone will shit all over you but if you at least fight it then people will respect you.

Trust me on this one.
>>
>People telling him to act like an alpha

You think your average criminal is going to give a shit? Or that he's the only person there who would be nervous?

Best thing you can do is be polite, don't get involved in other people's business, and don't start trouble. Don't give people a reason to hate you.

It doesn't sound like OP is going to max security.
>>
>>49057522
You know what you'll have a prison? Time. A lot of time. This time flies by, when you read or work out. If you come out of prison as a ripped man, who is well versed in calculus, you've spent your time much better than you could have shitposting on /tg/.
>>
>>49057710
He shouldn't act like an alpha and start fights, yes. But he shouldn't allow people to walk over him either.
>>
>>49057662
>This is the worst piece of prison advice I've ever seen.

It is literally what everybody who has done time says they wish they had done. Anything over a year and a day and you go to the big one, not county, if you're staying local you have it easy.

>>49057710
>Best thing you can do is be polite
No, don't be polite. Be straight and stay out of other peoples shit, read and lift weights, that's it.
>>
>>49057738
>>49057752

Nothing OP has said indicates he committed a violent crime. There's limited space in supermax prisons, so they won't bother sending random nonviolent offenders there.

It's more likely he'll be bored out of his skull than fearing for his life.
>>
>>49057536
I have no skills. Not sure what I can pick up in the time I have, but thanks, that sounds like good advice.

>>49057600
I'm tiny and weak, if I tried to pick a fight it's a guarantee that I'll get my shit kicked in hard.

>>49057649
I kind of really don't want to get shanked though.

>>49057722
Thanks, this makes me feel a little better, I guess. I just hope I can survive long enough to actually get out a ripped man.
>>
>>49057828
Learn to make stuff out of papier mache, then. I'd start with simple geometric shapes. Like shanks.
>>
>>49057695
>for-profit amalgamates
I don't want to be that "le yurop is so superior americans so stupid xDDD" faggot, but I will never understand this. Prisons run for profit? Making a business out of detention? How is this even justified? How was this never declared unconstitutional?
>>
>>49057828
Coming from someone who has been in a low security prison for two years, Just mind your own business. Keep your head down and don't make waves. The less attention people pay to you the less problems you'll have.
>>
>>49057810
My crime wasn't violent, no.

I'm hoping this would be the case, that I'd just get to work out, read and be out in a few years without any shanks embedded in my abdomen or a gaping asshole, but I'm still not quite sure what to expect.
>>
>>49057897
The idea was that private companies could run a facility more efficiently than the government, since they aren't mired in bureaucracy.

It didn't work like that in reality, so it's slowly changing. Private prisons are being phased out at the federal level, but allowed for states. For now.
>>
>>49057897
>Prisons run for profit? Making a business out of detention? How is this even justified? How was this never declared unconstitutional?
The best part is that most for-profic prison companies make the cities where they set up shop sign contracts stating that if a certain percentage of cells aren't filled, the city will have to pay a fee to the company.

Yes, this means that the city then has an obligation to arrest and incarcerate more people to avoid having to pay a fee.
>>
>>49057348
Unless you're going to some maximum security place for the extra crazy, you won't get stabbed day one. You will get hazed for awhile though, since prisons are very insular (go figure). /tg/ is not really the place to find prison life advice, use Google for that.
>>
>>49057522
At some point, someone will try to beat your ass. Whether you win or lose the fight isn't as important as if you keep fighting or act like a bitch during it.
Don't talk to guards.
Stay away from gangs.
Go to the library, read, get in a work program, go to church. In general, try to follow rules and be a good prisoner. Don't become institutionalized. Finding things to do will help keep you out of trouble.
Everyone will know what you're in for and you'll figure out what everyone is in for. Don't ask folks what they did to end up there.
Don't try to be some kind of badass or something.
Boredom is the most dangerous enemy in prison.
Take some time to reflect on how you fucked up. You have a lot of time to improve yourself. Hell, I hear you can take college classes at some prisons.

Most of your time in prison will consist of playing cards, working out, reading and bullshitting with other prisoners. Keep your head down, stand up for yourself if threatened, stay out of hood shit or drama/prison politics.

t. sentenced to 5 years in US prison on a meth charge. Got out after 3 on good behavior.
>>
>>49057966
Good luck. Hope you can find a D&D group.

Unless your crime was so bad that I would prefer you to suffer.
>>
>>49057897
Because people are fucking insane and think JUSTIIICE(IE, punishment and ruining someone for one fuckup) is more important then actual justice and rehabilitation.
>>
>>49057463
Also, this more or less applies to US prison. Figure out a hustle you can do in the prison economy, it makes your life easier.

Everyone saying to start a random fight on your first day has never been to prison. Keep your head down, don't let yourself get fucked with, be polite and stay out of drama, trouble, gangs, etc. If you see someone get their ass beat for example, don't tell a fucking soul about it.

You won't get attacked on your first day but you will get attacked at some point. If you win or lose isn't the important part, the important part is that you don't act like a pussy and you keep swinging until you physically can't swing anymore.
>>
>>49057982
And yes, that is as bugfuck insane as it sounds.
>>
>>49057982
>Yes, this means that the city then has an obligation to arrest and incarcerate more people to avoid having to pay a fee.
You what ?
>>
>>49057384
Why dont you just use a deck of cards, or label a 20 pieces of paper?
>>
>>49057652
Oh fuck. If it's statutory rape, then you'll get fucked with hard in prison.
>>
>>49057828
Let me tell you right now, if you look like you claim you look you're going to attract attention, no two ways about it.

If you did something to a younger person, those boys aren't going to care if you were lied to or not. A lot of the inmates have kids and they really, really don't like people who mess with kids. DO NOT tell us if you did anything, but does this sound like something you're accused of?

Know for a fact: Your criminal record is public and you are wearing a nametag, these inmates have families who can look up whatever you did.
>>
>>49057463
If you beat up everyone that messes with you does it get worse or better ?
>>
>>49058148
I figure if you can't have dice, you can't have a deck of cards due to gambling concerns.
>>
>>49058178
The first time someone steps to you, if you fight rather than trying to run; you'll attract less attention than if you try to get away.
Don't go seeking out fights but don't back down either. The whole key to low security is to not attract attention.
>>
>>49058178
If everyone keeps messing with you so much, that you fight with people all the time, you're doing something very wrong, and you are fucked. Even complete badasses need to sleep.
>>
>>49058163
Just hypothetically speaking, if it was, what would a person do about it to make themselves safer so they don't get murdered by every inmate there?
>>
>>49058178

Treat everyone like a normal person until they fuck up.

Don't start fights, don't cuss at people, don't act scared, because you live in a giant apartment complex. Plus most dudes like being talked to normally and it shows that you respect them.

If someone tries to fight you, you better fight back. Your reputation is usually dominated by your first fight. Also, don't accept gifts from anyone. For the love of God, do not snitch.
>>
My VtM MUDding buddy from school is in prison right now, and we've been writing back and forth. Asked him about the leisure activities. He wants to do some tabletop gaming but says there's only one game going on right now and everyone who plays is a minmaxing faggot and it's no fun. I've sent him a lot of /tg/ reading material (stuff like grain into gold) and he appreciates the hell out of having something to read about. Best advice would be to find a friend who can send you mail, especially large pdfs like that.

Short answer: yes but prepare for bad game
>>
>>49058189
Decks of cards are a staple in prison, as are cigarettes. Without them you would have near constant riots.
>>
>>49057290
>I would try to rob the bank the next minute.
Well there you go, theory confirmed.
>>
>>49058233
Thanks. I was wondering this too, whether or not it'd be possible for me to get a rulebook or two or something.
>>
>>49058254
You can't simply say that without going into details, anon.
>>
>>49058228
You'd be at the lowest part of the social hierarchy. You'd have to eat with other child molesters and be a pariah everywhere else.

Prisons vary. I've heard of some facilities being specialized for sex abusers.
>>
>>49058266
Yeah, just learn the rules for the mail room and have a contact on the outside who can send you shit. It sounds like most rules are a homebrew / whatever you remember mix.
>>
>>49058228

There are a couple options:

If you're a cool dude, inmates might understand. Also inmates are not going to jump you before talking to you. You better tell a fine story about how it happened, where you were completely innocent and how your lawyer messed up and how the judge cussed you. If you posted here long enough, you should be a good storyteller. Don't lie, but get creative.

Second, and I can't recommend this, is to go into protective custody. Hell, if you hypothetically did something like that, they might put you in protective custody anyways. Protective custody is for people like former police officers, judges and people accused of things you might be accused of. Because the system knows they are going to be in big danger on the inside.

If they don't put you in protective custody, you might have to request it.

Also, all this crap about not allowing tabletop games is bunk. They have DND books in the library and you can make your own dice out of paper. Cut heads out of magazines for characters and keep them in a bag and you can make your own maps out of pen and paper. Plus you can order more books though the library as long as they are approved. As a matter of fact, I knew a few boys who made a nice hustle out of making dice, setting up tabletop games and basically adding another activity to the dorm. Most older folks will think you're a weirdo but thats okay, you're just a Jit. If the dice get found, they will be taken away for gambling paraphernalia. You're probably not going to get sent to confinement over it unless you get a real jerk guard.
>>
>>49058212
>>49058217
>>49058229
Ok. So basically fight only when you really need to.

How brutal are inmates during fights ? Suppose I break somoene's bones or punch him in the neck, is that too much ?

Im kinda curious how "hardcore" american prisons are compared to Algeria and the like.
>>
What are other ways you can make random number generators without using dice?

Are smartphones with dice apps allowed?

One-time pads?

Stopwatches maybe?
>>
>>49057897
UK has for-profit prisons too, friendo
>>
>>49058389
I'm not a great storyteller at all, and I try to be a cool dude but I'm sure I'll just be an awkward anxious mess in prison.

Why can't you recommend protective custody? Is there some kind of drawback to it? It sounds like the best choice, from what I've heard so far.
>>
>>49058431
>Are smartphones with dice apps allowed?
Isn't the internet generally forbidden in prison?
>>
>>49058431
I can't imagine that a smartphone would be okay

Stopwatch is a brilliant idea if they're allowed
>>
>>49058455
It starts to sound like you're a kiddy diddler, and my sympathy to you is slowly evaporating.
>>
>>49057250
My old neighbor who had been to prison found out I play Magic and told me about this group of people that played in there.
He said one guy would have his girl bring him cards and basically ran the table, the others would get pissed because his cards were so strong. Apparently there was almost a stabbing over a game.
Probably none of them knew how to actually play, I couldn't help but think of when I was a little kid and me and my friends would "play" the pokemon TCG but we just made up how it worked.
>>
>>49058504
He did say he was lied to, probably fugged a girl who's like 16 and said she was 18 and then found out later
>>
>>49058504
It could still be anything for 15 to 5, and fucking a well developed 14+ yr old who claimed she was a year or two older isn't complete monster territory.
>>
>>49058417
I don't know about algerian stuff, but I can tell you that it really depends on the prison.

Also, most dorms are like towns. Everybody has a job and you can learn from everybody, one way or another. You have lawyers, tattoo artists, local drug stores, commissaries, all that stuff. You also have hood rats and drug dealers so be mindful and keep your head up.

At some point, if you don't talk to anybody, someone is going to talk to you to get the lowdown on you. They want to know if you're going to snitch, how you respect, what you're about and soforth. If you have any tattoos, tell them about it only when someone asks, it shows what you believe and what it means to you.

Also, that 'when you really need to' shit is going to get you hurt. If someone fucks with you, you better be ready to tustle, cause if people see others disrespect you, and you LET THEM, they aren't going to respect you either.
>>
>>49058417
It depends on who you're fighting and why. A random crazy isn't going to be as brutal as someone in a gang.
The only time I got in a fight, it was a month in and some guy attacked me when I was playing cards. I still don't know who he is or why he attacked me, it was out of nowhere.
If you get in a fight, defend your neck since they will try to attack it. As far as breaking bones, most fights don't last long enough for some kung fu shit. If some people are going to get lethal, they'll jump you in a group. A one on one fight is more about sending a message or just being pissed off for no reason than trying to murder someone.
In american prisons, how someone fights varies by race. Rednecks do the hillbilly swings and can't fight for shit. Black try to get half an inch in front of you and throw elbows. Hispanics will try to box you. Just keep your neck and face guarded while throwing a bunch of straights at their face. Avoid being taken to the ground and keep swinging until you physically can't. That's most of what you need to know for a prison fight.
>>
>>49057250
No experience with prison but I've been gaming in an asylum / madhouse for a while. It's pretty much the same - bars on the windows, food is garbage, you're under constant supervision, you have fags coveting your butt and most of your roommates are there because they got in some serious trouble with the law. The only difference is their lawyer was good enough to let them dodge full responsibility.

That said, I had to opt for super generic fantasy. but the group turned out better than some of the "normal" people I've been playing with. Well, except for the klepto, seriously, fuck that bitch with a rusty rake.
But I guess beggars can't be choosers and there really weren't that many other outlets (TV was restricted and personal electronics confiscated). We could have books, paper, pencils and blackboard. Dice were simulated with 6 sided pencil.
>>
>>49058564
Well when you need to is when you're being disrespected. Usually if you don't take shit, it doesn't get physical.
The when you need to is to stress that you shouldn't be going around seeking fights or punching random people.
>>
>>49058485
>Smartphone
>In jails
You are lucky if the screws allow you fucking shoelaces.
Contact with the outside world on a smartphone?
You are fucking deluded.

>>49058504
If he is a nonce, he'll get put on a nonces wing. Where he'll be safe from other inmates. If you consider being around nonces safe.
>>
>>49058592
Dice weren't allowed but pencils were?
>>
>>49058592
I'm actually quite surprised you are allowed fantasy RPGs in the madhouse
>>
>>49058646
Not all mental illnesses mean you are dangerously detached from reality.
>>
File: MLB64f99c_pprofimedia_0295422929.jpg (178KB, 1250x834px) Image search: [Google]
MLB64f99c_pprofimedia_0295422929.jpg
178KB, 1250x834px
>>49058614
>Contact with the outside world on a smartphone?
>You are fucking deluded.
Well, maybe OP is Mexican drug lord.
>>
>>49058455

Haha, okay about protective custody.

A lot of dudes mess up behind bars. I've seen it time and time again. These dudes mess up, like you seem to want to do, and they say something to the wrong dude for example. They know what's coming so they go up the guard window and say 'hey, I'm checking in' meaning going into protective custody. The guards laugh cause they gotta go through a lot of paperwork to check a dude in, and most of the time dudes want to check in over nothing. So when a real check-in case comes along, these guards often ignore it, cause they know why you're coming up to their window.

So then you really have to improvise. Now I'm not going to say some ways the old convicts use to check in, but for you Jit, just call your mommy and tell her to raise a stick to get you in protective custody. Prison officials get momma calls all the time and though it won't earn you any respect, classification will do their jobs.
>>
>>49058629
Golf pencils. Too small to actually do any damage with.
>>
>>49057250
I have a friend who's a correctional officer and according to him they play RPGs all the time. As was mentioned previously, dice are typically not permitted, though.
>>
>>49058672
If he had connections he wouldn't be confused about the world he's about to enter.
>>
>>49058596
This man speaks the truth

>>49058614
If you can afford them phones, they are definitely there. Guards hunt for them real bad though, and some of them seem like they can smell phones.
>>
>>49058592
>not allowed dice or TV
>allowed internet

????
>>
OP, just tell us what you're being tried for and clear the air, so we can help you better
can you do that for us?
>>
>>49058688
How do they play without dice?
>>
>>49058706
Course there's contraband, but OP doesn't seem like he wants to be stuck there longer for the sake of playing pretend.

>>49058707
He's an employee you tard.
>>
>>49058721
Pencils have six sides.
Cards are allowed in most prisons.
>>
>>49058629
Pencil (and paints) were part of the inventory because Art Therapy is a thing. We also had cassette player. Probably would have gotten away with dice too, but "personal item" allowance was spend on books and bouncy ball. I regret nothing!
>>
>>49058712
I don't feel comfortable saying it, but some anons have figured it out from the bits I've given.
>>
>>49058760
Why are cards allowed over dice?
>>
>>49058772
ah, literal jailbait, I take it?
>>
>>49057250
It depends on what kind of prison you are going to.
>>
>>49058707
Past tense. These days nobody can tell I'm medicated crazy.

>>49058744
Some say the only difference between warden and patient is that by some twist of fate one of them was entrusted the keys. I could see where that comes from.
>>
>>49058772
Okay so you fucked a boy/girl that told you they were older than they actually were, sucks for you, glad we cleared that up.
>>
>>49058772
Can you tell us her actual age and how old she said she was anon?
>>
File: spray.jpg (32KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
spray.jpg
32KB, 480x800px
>>49058565
And get ready to get sprayed. Nothing like catching that hot sauce before morning meal.
>>
>>49058772
We're not going to judge you over some teenage slut saying she's 18. The AOC goes lower than that.

Was there something else?
>>
File: fassburton.jpg (75KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
fassburton.jpg
75KB, 1024x683px
If you are a nonce, you are pretty much fucked. If you get found out you'll be attacked. Prison napalm is a bitch.
>>
>>49057463
A lot of this applies to daily life in general, man. Don't beg me for shit, don't gamble just invest.
Can't figure out how to incorporate "prison rape happens" into daily life, though...
>>
>>49058772
Okay some people will be like
>shes 16 its okay anon got tricked
But given that youre small and weak, and youre posting here youre probably autistic as fuck. Might be well into your 20's. She was probably drunk and lonely, one of you made a move. You boned her, she woke up, saw you and started screaming.
>>
>>49058801
Yeah, likewise. As in I can see where that comes from. Last time I visiteds a mental health facility, I couldn't help but feel that Cuckoos Nest was damned true. Glad some people come out of there better rather than worse.

>>49058845
Nah, nonces get seperate wings.
>>
>>49058772
Most civilised countries have an age of consent around 15-16 years old. I doubt you'll go to jail for having consensual sex with a girl younger than you.
>>
I remember a letter in Dragon magazine (don't remember the issue, it was in one of the D&D 3.0) from an inmate that send some papercraft dice to the editor. He explained the ban of dice in prisons and how he managed to gather some other inmates and form a regular D&D gaming group in prison.
>>
File: 1415325161484.gif (3MB, 355x201px) Image search: [Google]
1415325161484.gif
3MB, 355x201px
>>49058784
>literal jailbait
>>
>>49058889
Indeed, statutory rape as a first time offender will basically never end in prison. OP is either a faggot lying about everything here or he is an actual child rapist.
>>
>>49058844
There's nothing else, but her age is lower than the AOC.
>>
>>49058721
They make their own, typically.
>>
>>49058953
By how much?
>>
>>49058953
Which AoC?
>>
>>49058859
Cuckoo Nest was more about the conditions of commie rule than about the conditions of mental care. Or a bit of both, really. Send weirdos someplace out of sight, and let those who are in good grace of The Party govern over the rest. What could go wrong?
>>
>>49058940
Maybe he isn't in a state where Romeo and Juliet laws are on the books.
>>
>>49058940
Where are you from?
That's not how it is here.
>>
>>49058953
How old are you and how old is she ?

Btw even if you're weak and frail you could just take test-e and trenbolone.
>>
>>49059029
It is true, if the "offender" is woman.
>>
>>49058859
>Nah, nonces get seperate wings.

Yeah, but they still get attacked. The threat of entering general population is always present.
>>
>>49057250
Better be prepared to LARP FATAL.
>>
>>49059168
Not in a place run half decent. Unless you mean riots. But by that you may as well be saying you could be hit by debris from space walking to get milk. Cross wing riots are fucking rare is my point.
>>
>>49058953
You fucked a 13 year old didnt you?
>>
File: 312.png (167KB, 398x269px) Image search: [Google]
312.png
167KB, 398x269px
Dammit, OP, what did you do?
>>
File: finger throw d6.png (2KB, 238x127px) Image search: [Google]
finger throw d6.png
2KB, 238x127px
>>49057384
Use simple rules that rely on Rock, paper, scissors. Or maybe something that relies on a single (only occasional) d6 roll that you could do finger throws for. (You go like rock, paper, scissors but each person throws out 0 to 5 fingers. You add them up, and if they come out from 1-6, you take that at face value. If they're over 6, you flip back around, subtracting 6, so that 7 = 1, 8 =2 and so forth. 0 flips around the other way, equaling 6.)
>>
>>49058614
>I CAN'T imagine that a smartphone would be okay
>CAN'T
>>
>>49059459
its ok hes a kiddly fiddler, just ignore him.
>>
>>49058228
>McMichael claimed this post was a joke
>>
>>49058953
did she go apeshit herself or did her parents find out? Did you really not know in advance? Was anyone of you two drunk?

damn, that reminds me of the german dude who fucked a british 14 year old (according to him she claimed to be 18) while vacationing in Turkey some years back. I dont even know if he was released but thats when "turkish prison" became known as a term for me
>>
Just fuck up a few guards to get a solitary (and thus safe) room.
>>
>>49059948
solo campaigns are pretty boring imo. Dont know if OP feels the same
>>
>>49057463

You forgot one very important part: Russian prison hierarchy is very important. Like, very. If you're an outcast for something like p.8, you will be an outcast for the rest of your term and during all your next terms if this happens, and stuff like this.
>>
>>49059484
Kiddy fiddler deserve to have eyes gouged out, ears pined into nunfunctionaly, tongue and fingers torn off.

Then they should be torturted with electicity, assrape and savage blows for the rest of their life.

We'll be actually doing them favor, wehn they finally kick the bucket and go to hell, they would mistake it for heaven.
>>
Regardless of what you did, OP.
Be nice. Respectful.
Don't give shit away, and don't take anything from anyone.
Keep your head down.
Depending on what kind of block you're in, it's going to be easy to get by.
There are good blocks and bad blocks.
Fair warning though, the good blocks will fuck your shit up if you don't fall in line.
If there seems to be a method to the madness and things are kept in a sense of organization, find out how to keep the peace by watching closely.
As an example, do the inmates clean up regularly? If so, offer to wipe down the tables or something in the common area.
Is everything a mess and shit goes down regularly? If so, keep to your own fucking spot and be ready to throw down if someone fucks with you.
General advice for your first prison trip can only go so far, and is mostly dependent upon what kind of situation you get thrown into.
Regardless, inmates are people too. Treat them nicely and and you'll generally get the same back. Don't get comfortable though; behind every smile is a forked tongue and a shiv in the neck.
Busy yourself with anything the prison makes available. Libraries are common. Same for gym equipment. There's nothing wrong with making friends as long as you watch your back.
If it's inevitable, getting out on good behavior is your secondary goal to making it through alive.
>>
>>49058953
Nigga, you're so fucked now it's not even funny.
I would spend my time learning how to make improvised shanks instead of being here in /tg/ if I were you. You ARE going to need them since day 1.
>>
>>49059414
That's clever. I might use that on a hiking trip.
>>
>>49060090
hes a pedo so hes just fucked
>>
>>49060138
Not OP, but it's funny how pedos are considered the worst of the worst in western countries, but pedophilia is pretty much accepted in Muslim, south-east Asian and African cultures without much of a stigma. Quite the opposite in fact, in many African countries fucking a preteen is considered to restore your health and vigor and cure diseases. Japan only outlawed child porn in the mid-1990s because of international (read western) pressure.
>>
>>49060237
>advanced civilizations have better human treatment laws than barbaric third-world shitholes

What a surprise.
>>
File: Binary.jpg (287KB, 1284x1950px) Image search: [Google]
Binary.jpg
287KB, 1284x1950px
>>
File: 01300000009843123657530992243.jpg (60KB, 532x348px) Image search: [Google]
01300000009843123657530992243.jpg
60KB, 532x348px
>>49060237
>It's funny...
Not really. It isn't.

Classical cultures allowed the stringer guys to ravage your asshole whenever they got slightly hornier.
Now, only people like OP really have to deal with something like that.
>>
>>49060297
Japan is a third-world shithole?

>>49060368
Funny-terrible not funny-haha.
>>
>>49060237
That's because for the longest time, in the West as well, we looked at physical sexual maturity ie. ejaculation/erection for men and menstruation for women. In the West it was only very recently abolished. Keep in mind that a mere 200 years ago, Marie-Antoinette married Louis XVI at age 12. Only recently have we started using psychological factors, which results in the global clusterfuck with the age of consent ranging from 12 to 21, with both individual European countries and individual US states going one way or another towards either extremes. What lands you in prison in Ireland is perfectly fine in Spain.
>>
>>49060410
>Japan is a third-world shithole?

Japan wouldn't feel out of pace among second-world states, anon.
And really, it is one thing to allow people loli fantasies and another to allow drunk fathers to go down on their 6 year old daughters.
>>
>>49059981
I have been playing solo campaigns for years, they are alright
;_;
>>
>>49060125
It came up in another jail thread on /tg/ years ago.
>>
>>49060563
>one thing to allow people loli fantasies
I wasn't talking about lolicon hentai. I was talking about the widespread availability of live action child porn videos and magazines in (sleazy, redlight) districts of Tokyo and other Japanese cities, and the fact it wasn't a crime until the mid-1990s, and that parental child rape was almost never prosecuted in the country until very recently. And is still generally ignored.
>>
>>49060563
Japan is the third largest world economy, onltly recently overtaken by China, and has comparable or higher ratings to Western countries at pretty much every level.
>>
File: 1434774916372.jpg (21KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
1434774916372.jpg
21KB, 400x364px
>>49057250
>I'll be going to prison at some point
>>
>>49060090
What doe this have to do with traditional games
>>
>>49060943
hahaha nice pic
>>
>>49060066
You are not a stable person.
>>
>>49058953
You're not going to appreciate these words, but trust me:

You are going to die in prison.
>>
File: 1463876695802.jpg (17KB, 225x240px) Image search: [Google]
1463876695802.jpg
17KB, 225x240px
>>49060563
>Japan wouldn't feel out of pace among second-world states, anon.

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>49058953
If it's in the teens and you're a 20-something you might be okay, but under 13 your ass is gone, though only figuratively, because I don't think anyone wants a kiddy diddler as their bitch.
>>
>all these people yelling kiddy fiddler
while we cant rule it out, we also cant rule out that he was lied to by some 17 year old and her parents found out and went mad.

Happened to a guy i studied with once. They differed only 4 or 5 years in age but aoc laws in Merkels caliphate allow for some ridiculous shit here so that you can basically commit an offense even if she is over the first aoc (14) but below the second (16)
>>
>>49061723
The fact that he doesn't want to talk about say a lot.
>>
>>49061723
>over the first aoc (14) but below the second (16)

u w0t m8
>>
>>49061800
I know in Bongistan (England and Wales to be precise) if someone over 18, let's say a footballer, has sex with someone between 13(?) and 15 it isn't rape if the sex is consensual.
It's still a sex crime, Sex with a Child or somesuch, but it's a marginally lesser offence.

Maybe our Hunnic friends have something similar?
>>
>>49061800
basically: if you are 14 you may fug but your parents can make you file a complaint pretty easy.

from 16 on they cant really tell you whom to fuck

theres also some law that you have to be under 18 (or 21?) if you have sex with 14 year olds i think, but i cant be arsed to look it up. Not sure i remember it right even.
>>
>>49061963
yeah something like this was the pretext i think. he got away without being found guilty however so there must have been some twist to it, probably like the parents pressing her to make false claims or something.
>>
>>49057250
I was a correctional officer at the Wyoming State Penitentiary. There were a few inmates who played games like DnD and until the vendor sold out of them, inmates were allowed to buy Playstation 2s and approved games for their TVs with the money they saved from work, but I think WDOC is also really relaxed about that stuff compared to other prisons. That's one of the main things about it is that the inmates know they have it good there and they USUALLY try not to fuck it up. It is a prison though. Just keep your head low and try to find a group of people you can tolerate being around so you don't become a target for people looking for someone isolated. Serve your time and get out on good behavior and remember the guards are used to people trying to trick them into shit so try not to look/sound like you're trying to get away with something.
>>
>>49061655
To be fair if you take the economy out of question Japanese quality of living isn't great for a 1st world country and with that much wealth
>Shit education that relies on rote learning, external motivation and pressure
>Shit mental healthcare
>Extremely high suicide rates, see above
>Shit mentality of personal "honour" which brands mental health issues as negligible personal weaknesses, see above two
>Crushing work pressure. Personal honour and maintaining face make a vast amount of people stressed unhappy drones with little to no free-time. May lead to depression.
>Feeling the need to take the burden of others. Again, honour and saving face. May lead to depression, see above four
I know that Japanese place less value on the individual and more on the society than western countries, but the statistics also speak for themselves.
Some may derive happiness and be content for feeling they make their environment and everyone else's life better, but many clearly do not and are not happy with it.
Looking at you as well, South Korea.
>>
>>49062167
>PS2 in prison
jesus, that's comfy
>>
File: 774280332_HXXsE-2100x20000.jpg (489KB, 2100x1052px) Image search: [Google]
774280332_HXXsE-2100x20000.jpg
489KB, 2100x1052px
>>49057290
>>49057386
>RPGs can create fantasies of escape
>>
File: best thread.gif (21KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
best thread.gif
21KB, 350x350px
You know, when I came into this thread I thought I was going to read about a game set in prison. I am pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>49062393
You're pleasantly surprised we're discussing ages of consent, prison rape and pedophilia?
>>
>>49062210
No it isn't, it's barbaric treatment and Europe's Nelson Mandella successfully sued the Norwegian government for violating his human rights because they only allowed him to have a PS2 rather than a more modern gaming console.
>>
File: Sawako_uncomfortable.jpg (13KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Sawako_uncomfortable.jpg
13KB, 150x150px
>>49062497
>>
>>49062503
>implying the PS2 didn't have comfy/great games
I am suddenly reminded I need to finish Kingdom Hearts 2 and then find a system that I can use to run a game in that setting that isn't GURPS
>>
>>49062497
>>49062589
Nice to see /tg/'s standards are still abysmally and charmingly low.
>>
>>49062655
This thread is actually quite interesting in the info given on being in prison though. You just seem like a bit of a cunt.
>>
>>49058629
Prisons are required to provide materials used for legal work and writing letters.
>>
So I guess if six-sided pencils and hand-addition are the only replacements for dice, then d6 systems must be the most popular. Which means D&D is right out, isn't it?

What's the most popular system in prison, to anyone's knowledge?

Do people play GURPS a lot then?
>>
>>49062602
I think we had a short thread on it like two weaks ago.

Also, it's shit.
>>
>>49061800
In england the age of consent is 16. But that is ONLY if both parties are between 16 and 18. If you're older than 18 you can't have sex with a 16 or 17 year old.

Now most people don't know this law so if they get tried and they say "The age of consent is 16 though" they can basically get away with it due to ignorance but if you know that law you can't
>>
>>49062917
>but if you know that law you can'
Well thanks for telling us about it then cunt, thankfully what you were saying is complete and utter bullshit, for one there are multiple precedents for ignorance not being a defence and for another the only meaningful addition to AoC laws with regards to differing from 16 is that if they're under 13 you have massively fucked up, you can't fug someone under 18 if you're in a position of trust and you can't film them if under 18 either.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/contents
>>
>>49062897
which part, GURPS, Kingdom Hearts, or the PS2?
>>
>>49063108
Not him, but All of the above
>>
>>49062917
>>49063081
How about married couple coming from lands where AoC is lower on non-existent? Is marriage void completely, marriage holds but consummating is a crime or do they get a pass?
>>
>>49062880
>Do people play GURPS a lot then?
They will have alot of time needed to play more detailed systems
>>
>>49063180
Not a Brit, but I imagine they would be deported or refused entry when they showed up with a child wife.
>>
>>49058564
>Everybody has a job
This particular bit of sentence made me curious. Care to give more info on that matter?
>>
>>49057250
one of our party members went to jail. he actually tried to get a dnd group together, just have someone mail you some of the important parts of the game manual and use flash cards for dice
>>
It's OK, anon, don't worry. You will meet 3-4 other guys that you will become mysteriously fast friends with, and then there will be a huge happening in the prison, with you 4-5 escaping in the ensuing chaos. That's when your adventure starts.
>>
>>49065738
Unless they're Muslim, in which case the police will wish them happy raping and then arrest anyone who objects.
>>
>>49067258
Well we wouldn't want to be seen to be Islamophobic, so let them rape away!
>>
>>49057250

Yeah. The game scene is pretty quiet. Like, literally, most prison wardens are 1980's level religious, so you can't say you're playing D&D, or they will go Jack Chick on your ass. You also can't have any dice, but you can have pencils. and a yellow #2 pencil has six sides. Just put 1-6 dots on each side, and you've got a barrell D6. Roll small, stay on the table. Don't exchange chits or markers or anything. Bits of paper marked 1-20 could be considered gambling, payout tokens, whatever. No maps either. Guards don't want to see you making maps. Go really old school and just have everything in your head.

The GMs are pretty awesome, having nothing but time... of course, it could just be a case of "better than anything else", you know? And most of the players have some kinda issues to work out, but you pick up on family or disrespect triggers pretty early.

Find whoever is reading a bunch from the fiction section, and you've probably found your gamers. Good luck. Have fun.

Also: even though shit is bad, it's not the fucking 40's anymore. Keep your head down and people won't mess with you. Don't do the stupid "kick someone's ass the first day' thing. That's just going to put a target on your head, and make you the asshole.

Sincerely: A. Parolee.
>>
>>49068035
>Also: even though shit is bad, it's not the fucking 40's anymore. Keep your head down and people won't mess with you. Don't do the stupid "kick someone's ass the first day' thing. That's just going to put a target on your head, and make you the asshole.
Don't listen to this guy, OP. Taking your advice from Megadeth is always the best option -- https://youtu.be/3I_BOUuKCGY

Just remember: "No time for questions. No time for games. Start kickin' ass and taking down the names. A long shit-list. A shorter fuse." You'll be untouchable and guaranteed a great life.
>>
File: 1471734142823.jpg (255KB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471734142823.jpg
255KB, 1414x1000px
What are you in for? This is important, there's a big difference between high and medium security prisons. If you just committed fraud or some shit, you're probably going to spend a few years in Herlong or something. No real danger there.

My advice: Start working out now. Court proceedings take fucking forever, which means you can be rushing towards fitness before you actually get inside. Focus the hell out of upper body strength, if you can get out on bail until your sentencing, get your ass to a gym and go total exhaustion at the highest weight you can.

As for once you're inside, just don't draw attention to yourself. Don't act like a tough guy, don't make up anything about yourself, just be a guy in prison. Don't let yourself get pushed around, though. Rape isn't as much of a problem as they stereotype it as, especially not anymore. Do not let your liberal instincts kick in--do not ever even SUGGEST that you go over and talk to someone of another race. The odd man out is always the one who gets fucked up. Just stand near the other white/black/mexican/whatever you are people and try not to look out of place. If you're mixed race you're probably screwed unless you can speak Spanish. The spics don't care so much.

Aryan Brotherhood are bad people but they have a more coherent system for when they're allowed to kill each other, you need at least three full members agreeing that you have to die before they stab you to death, so as long as you don't piss off three people, you should be safe if you're white and can speak /pol/. None of this is really a problem if you end up in low sec.
Also, don't suck up to the hacks. They will never like you enough to help you if you get into trouble, and they might get pissed off if you bootlick too hard, and everyone else will haaaaaaaate you for it.
Stockpile cigarettes in secret, but be generous with them whenever you're smoking in public.
>>
>>49057290
>>49057250
Resurrecting this cause prison guard in a max security prison.

1. MTG isn't allowed in prison because of money value- not escapism. So people make them out of juice and milk cartons.

2. Chess is popular. Holy shit. You get people doing chess against other people in different cells, and well hearing a convicted child murderer scream "Yeah my knight just kicked your queens bitch ass!" Is quite interesting.

3. No RPGs aren't banned because 'muh precious fantasy escapism' it's because dice are banned for gambling. Also you don't see many rpg types in a max. My friend said that some played some 'ghetto version' of dnd. No idea what that was.

>>49057463
Russian says truth. Minus smokes, most smokes are banned in US prisons.

>>49057483
Or netflix

>>49057522
It depends on what crime you did.

>>49058246
HA HA HA. Most prisons are smoke free facilities now. Having smokes will get you in trouble. Ramen Noodles and fucking Honeybuns are the staples now.
>>
>>49066377
Nope. You'll figure it out, just keep your head up.
>>
OP seems to have left but if you're still here what country are you even in? I think this should really have been established before anything else.
>>
>>49068035
>>49068339
>Don't listen to a parolee
>Listen to a song written by guys who've never been on the inside
>A FUCKING SONG
Sure thing m8.

I hope OP has the common sense to pick the good advice from the "DUDE JUST KICK SOMEONE'S ASS FOR NO REASON WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG LOL" advice.
>>
>>49060538
Spain got cucked AoC is 16 now. Anyway 13 was only a loophole for gyppos marrying, it was frowned down.
>>
Where is the country with youngest AoC that also has legal prostitution? Just curious officer.
>>
>>49069859
>ramen noodles and honeybuns
what the fuck
>>
>>49072099
If he doesn't specify we can assume it's the US
>>49074479
You should know that in certain countries you can be prosecuted for doing something that is legal in the country you were but illegal in the country you're from.
It's used to prosecute pedophiles who go to bangladesh or whatever to legally fuck child prostitutes. They get charged with pedophilia at home and nobody care if it was legal in the country they did it.
>>
>>49074575
>>49072099
see
>>49058417
>Algeria
>>
>>49074523
You can cut the expenses of storing people by reducing the food you give them both in quality and quantity.
>>
>>49057250

My father was in prison for three years about four years ago. M:tG was huge, and was effectively a form of currency, as was the Warcraft Trading Card Game. As far as D&D goes, he said that he almost never wants to play D&D again (this is the same guy that has his ranger tattoo'd on his arm and was obsessed with DDO for years) because of how much he played in prison. I assume it depends on where you go, but in the lower security corperate-owned places, they don't seem to give a shit.

The one problem, though, is that the inmates evidently always wanted to play evil characters and evil campaigns. You'd probably get your ass beat if you rolled a paladin. Best he could get away with was neutral.

The dude was always built, but he actually put on weight when he was in prison. Also "made a living" by making confectioneries (if at all possible in there, learn to make fudge, because literally everyone will love you. Especially the black inmates, he said). He'd wake up early each day, make fudge and shit, and sell them in the... Don't remember what he called it. I guess the mess hall or something? But, I digress.

Prison has some parallels to the military. There's a lot of fucking around, or doing fuck-all, and living in pretty shitty conditions, punctuated by moments of intense stress and high threat. Basically avoid at prison at all costs. If you are going to go no matter what, word of advice- if you're white, don't fucking shave your head. Keep your nose clean, don't get involved in shit, keep to yourself. Don't be a rapist, either. Especially not a pedo. They'll beat you for sport if you are.
>>
>>49062917
Is this true? Because when I was 16 I lost my virginity to a 19 year old. Didn't realise I was raped.
>>
>>49076657
>as was the Warcraft Trading Card Game
You're lying, nobody ever played this one. Ever.
>>
>>49076780
Did it also involve chloroform, strapons, white vans or hairy (man)boobs? If yes, then you probably were raped.
>>
>>49076780
Yes. You now have ex post facto traumatic stress disorder.
>>
>>49079102
*crickets* Nobody?
>>
>>49081502
Mmm? You were expecting a Pepe or something?
>>
>>49069500
>What are you in for?

He fiddled a kid.
>>
>>49076657
>Don't be a rapist, either. Especially not a pedo. They'll beat you for sport if you are.

The bad news just keep on pilling up.
>>
File: 1451995283413.png (627KB, 478x1475px) Image search: [Google]
1451995283413.png
627KB, 478x1475px
>>49057250

Mari best girl.
>>
>>49057897
>How was this never declared unconstitutional?
It was specifically declared constitutional:

XIII
Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

>except as a punishment for crime
>>
>>49060410
>>49060563
>>49061655
Japan was allied with the United States during the cold war, ergo Japan is a first world nation.
>>
>You'll never be raped in prison for using chinese fakes
Life is suffering
>>
>>49072879
>I hope OP has the common sense to pick the good advice from the "DUDE JUST KICK SOMEONE'S ASS FOR NO REASON WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG LOL" advice
Well, he didn't have the common sense to not fuck a 12 year old.
>>
>>49057290
>1) Dice could be used for gambling.
There are diceless systems you could use. Dread just needs a Jenga tower.
>>
>>49076780
They're chatting shit, it's only rape if the 18+ year old is in a position of trust, so a guardian or teacher or something
The ironic thing is that if it was some random cunt at a party then you're alright
>>
Hey this is a stupid question but people are saying that you shouldn't take any shit from other inmates and in a fight to keep on swinging. My question is, let's say an inmate is trying to start a fight with you and you basically do what Rorschach did to that guy in prison and pour burning oil on him and kill/mutilate him. Assuming you avoid legal problems from the guards and your lawyer is able to get you off, how would the rest of the prison see you. Would you be seen as a bad ass who you shouldn't fuck with, or be seen as a loonie who needs to be taken down?
>>
>>49063122
KH2's gameplay is easily the best in the series, but KH1 has a far better story.
COM has the worst gamplay.
>>
>>49062880
3d6 works fine as a d20 replacement in DnD.
>>
>>49083756
Noooo, that's not how statutory rape works. Like, at all.
>>
>>49084251
Laws differ from country to country.
>>
>>49083756
>in a position of trust
Position of power, actually. Subtle difference.
>>
>>49084251
http://www.fpa.org.uk/factsheets/law-on-sex
>It is an offence for a person aged 18 or over to have any sexual activity with a person under the age of 18 if the older person holds a position of trust (for example a teacher or social worker) as such sexual activity is an abuse of the position of trust.
Actually now that I read this it also reveals that in theory 13 yo's can have sex and not be prosecuted
>>
>>49084166
You wouldn't be approached face on since they would fear an onslaught of craze but
there are many ways to fuck you up without you being able to see it comng. Like someone said earlier, even badasses need to sleep.
Even if you gain some erzatz of respect, you'll juste end up shanked in the back.
Ans let's not forget that avoiding legal problems if impossible in this kind of state.
>>
>>49084381
See >>49084453
>>
>>49084453
>in theory 13 yo's can have sex and not be prosecuted
Sure can, in pretty much any country, as long as they only have sex with each other.
>>
>>49058592
I'm curious, did the klepto play a rogue?
>>
>>49084455
Yes, I realize that if you piss everyone off they won't come at you from the front and just shank you in your sleep or something. But other people have said that if someone starts something you don't back down. They don't mean kill the guy but try to kick his ass. I'm just asking what the consequences would be for you killing another inmate who was disrespecting you, on your first day to "test" you. I mean they wouldn't all gang up on you because they don't hate you, maybe that guys friends would if he was in a gang. But other guys would probably not do anything to you right?
>>
File: tfw drowning.png (83KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfw drowning.png
83KB, 790x773px
>>49076657
>Prison has some parallels to the military. There's a lot of fucking around, or doing fuck-all, and living in pretty shitty conditions, punctuated by moments of intense stress and high threat.
As a squid, I can attest to this.
>>
>>49074523

They taste good... taste decent... not like shit, anyhow, which is a lot more than you can say for most prison food, last for-fucking-ever, are individually wrapped and if you have the time (which you do if you're in jail) you can make ramen with cold water from a sink tap.

That means that they're valuable, keep their value over extended periods of time, are easily tradable (and smugglable if someone important wants it and are otherwise disallowed from having it), and eventually get consumed, meaning that there is an eternal demand for them.

I'm fully convinced that a country could have a preservative-loaded-snackfood-for-money economy and it wouldn't only work, it would work amazingly.
>>
We all know how pedos and rapists are seen in prison. But what about other criminals. How would you be treated if you were a serial killer, abortion clinic bomber, bank robber, or you kidnapped a man and tortured him/castrated him.
>>
>>49084847
Oh I forgot to add one. What if you were brought in prison for being a vigilante, basically think Punisher you went and killed a lot of criminals outside of prison and you hunted them down. Would they decide to kill you in prison? Would you be hated more or less than pedos and rapists?
>>
>>49084832
>I'm fully convinced that a country could have a preservative-loaded-snackfood-for-money economy and it wouldn't only work, it would work amazingly.
It would not work, this form of currency works for everyday "small" transactions but becomes very unpractical beyond certain amount of wealth, both in terms of keeping and in terms of transferring. Imagine buying a house like this.
>>
>>49084949
>go down to the bank for a loan
>have to take a dump truck for all the ramen
>such is life in ramenistan
>>
>>49058778
Because they're paper thin, come in waterproof varieties and can be split up amongst inmates.
Three or four guys can hide a deck of cards between them, and unless they're willing to have us cavity check everyone every day (which is time consuming, thus expensive. Rule #1 of any prison, minimize expenses), they just can't keep them out, which has been a huge struggle for years.

Turns out that it's easier to just let them play in the open, figure out who plays poker or whatever and keep and eye on them for gambling. We barely give a shit unless they're ready to stab someone over it, or are making someone who's ready to stab someone over the fact that they're allowed to gamble angry.

Although I couldn't describe my skepticism almost a decade back when I saw a surprisingly well drawn Blue Eyes White Dragon, down to that serial number they had on old yugioh cards (no idea if it was accurate though) on an ace of spades. I seriously wasn't sure if the kid was trying to fuck with me. The only reason I wasn't sure that he was was because he was in the right age bracket.

Kept the card, but I'm pretty sure it's lost in an old box from the last time it moved. Going to go hunting for it for pictures for proof.
>>
>>49085066

>Implying that they wouldn't just pay you in some Ferrero Rocher

Does your bank typically pay out loans in quarters?
>>
>>49084453
In my burgerstate the lowest you can go is 14, if you are 19 and female.

Oddly due to how the law is worded that is the only requirement, that the older person be female. So two girls is fine and older girl with younger boy is fine, but two boys or older boy and young girl is illegal.

If you look at the laws for all the states it is pretty random and weird.
>>
>>49085636
Europoor here, we got effectively the same deal, just not explicitly by letter of the law but rather by numerous precedents.

Also when the child (of either gender) whores itself of its own volition and is already "experienced", the adult will be get usually just fined and not jailed.
>>
>>49084453
>UK
Well, there you go. I'm talking about a place that actually matters.
>>
>>49085935
Butthurt Argie detected
>>
>>49057384
I read something about inmates making spinners to use instead of dice
>>
>>49057542

Go read Ham Sandwich Nation. Or Three Felonies a Day
>>
>>49086087
Proud Buggerclap, you mean.
>>
>>49058504

There's a kid in the USA who was 18, slept with his gf who was 17, and the police charged him with rape and jailed him for it. He was black, and iirc she was white, so really that was the issue. In some cases they'll go after two kids who slept together, BOTH underage, and charge one (almost always the boy) as an adult.

So if this hypothetical anon is hypothetically thinking he's going to get in trouble, he may not be Jeffrey Epstein-tier evil.
>>
>>49058844

You guys DO realize that everything he's writing will end up in the evidentiary record, right?

Of course you all do. You just want him to incriminate himself for the lawls.

Anon, go talk to a lawyer. This could well be bait or hypothetical or you worried about a false allegation, but on the off chance you really do think you might be in real trouble, don't talk your way into jail. That goes double or triple if you're innocent.

Nothing like spending five years in prison without having actually committed a crime, just because you were pursuing your curiosity on a Uzbek macrame forum.
>>
>>49084237
>3d6 works fine as a d20 replacement in DnD.
Not really. If you need to roll a 17 or over to hit something, that goes from a 20% chance of success to a less than 2% chance of success when you switch to 3d6. So your chance of success is reduced more than 10 fold on 20% of your possible range (17-20), while your chance of failure is reduced more than 10 fold on another 20% of your range (1-4). In fact, in only 30% of your range is neither your chance for success nor your chance for failure being doubled. So if the number you need to roll isn't in the 8-13 range, your probabilities are getting majorly fucked.
>>
>>49087671
Or he is just shitposting and he really isn't in danger of going to jail. Thats a possibility also.
>>
>>49088058
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/adventuring/bellCurveRolls.htm
>>
>>49084906
I'd imagime a vigilante would get the ex-cop treatment.
As for any of the above, well, inmates are people too, each with their own values and philosophies of life.
A fucked up serial killer would be shunned because most criminals in prison are in for way smaller things like slinging drugs and shit.
Murder in general isn't common anyway. People doing time for killing is mostly manslaughters.
>>
ITT:
https://youtu.be/Qljs6phMy8o
>>
>>49057250
How to emulate any dice:
Agree that whenever you need to roll, two people (say, a player and the DM) simultaneously say two possible numbers from that dice. Then take the sum of those two numbers, and, if it is greater than the maximum, substract the maximum from it.
E.g. you're rolling d20, one of the players says 18, other says 7, you get 18+7-20=5.
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.