[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dust Tactics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: P-ME001.jpg (108KB, 800x570px) Image search: [Google]
P-ME001.jpg
108KB, 800x570px
What's your opinion of this game?
>>
I played while it was still under FFG, and I enjoy the newest rule update.

Unfortunately it had a terrible kickstarter during the brief Battlefront Miniatures partnership, and pissed off a lot of backers.

I've been digging the new North African front units, especially the Neue Deutsches Afrikakorps and the Luftwaffe
>>
Never heard of it but the lore makes it sound super interesting
What is the game like?
>>
>>49049228
Got burned by FFG being utterly shitty with the Dust Warfare expansion rules.
>>
>>49052148
One of those "Roll a bunch of dice, try to get 5s or 6s, beat a threshold" kinds of games.
>>
>>49049228
>Parente

/thread
>>
>>49053358
Heard a lot of shit about the guy, but what has he actually done to earn the egoistical prick and destroyer of games -tags?
>>
>>49053570

Well, you see, he acts like an egotistical prick and has killed several games.
>>
>>49049228
The setting and design seems very similar to that Konflict 47 thing? Shouldn't you be able to use both games' minis together? I'm always mixing the two games up, anyhow. What little I know of this, seems fun tho?
>>
>>49056676
The mech's in Konflikt seem better designed, but there's no reason you can't use one to proxy the other (but I think there's more of a scarcity of Dust models).
>>
File: Fantasy-Flight-Axis-Attack.png (390KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy-Flight-Axis-Attack.png
390KB, 600x404px
>>49056694
Dust has much bigger ones though? What pics I've seen posted in /awg/ looks cool.
>>
File: Dust-Warfare-Bataille-18.jpg (66KB, 600x356px) Image search: [Google]
Dust-Warfare-Bataille-18.jpg
66KB, 600x356px
>>
Superior mech-waifus
>>
File: VT2.jpg (400KB, 690x499px) Image search: [Google]
VT2.jpg
400KB, 690x499px
And übermensch officers.
>>
File: Steel-Marines.jpg (106KB, 748x497px) Image search: [Google]
Steel-Marines.jpg
106KB, 748x497px
>>
File: Axis-Desert-Sun.jpg (102KB, 748x497px) Image search: [Google]
Axis-Desert-Sun.jpg
102KB, 748x497px
>>
File: axis-army1.jpg (135KB, 735x373px) Image search: [Google]
axis-army1.jpg
135KB, 735x373px
>>
File: Scifi German Plane.png (435KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
Scifi German Plane.png
435KB, 600x391px
>>
File: Axis Heavy AA Walker.png (258KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
Axis Heavy AA Walker.png
258KB, 600x421px
>>49056694
>the mechs in Konflikt seem better designed

by what metric?

I haven't seen anything it's got as cool as this, for instance
>>
>>49059540
are they ever going to make more of Dust or is it just dead forever?

Those mech designs are too good to waste
>>
>>49049228
It was pretty good and very fast-paced, but Parente must be a goddamn nightmare to work with, what with having fallen out with three publishers or so by now. It's a shame, in the beginnen the game had picked up quite a bit in the store, but then nothing happened, no new minis, no material for the KS backers, orders delayed eternally and the game just sort of slowly starved itself. It's a shame, I have a substantial and quite nasty Ranger force.
>>
>>49059705
Supposedly there's a new version inbound, as Paolo has somehow managed to get yet another sucker to publish and distribute the game for him. How I cannot fathom, I wouldn't trust the fucker with a nickel.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.