[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIO is now the BBEG, how fucked is the party?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (201KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 600x800px
DIO is now the BBEG, how fucked is the party?
>>
Phantom Blood Dio or Stardust Crusaders Dio?
>>
>>49028770
Steel Ball Run Dio.
>>
>>49028770
Stardust
>>
>>49028723
Which one?
> Young heir to a massive family fortune.
> Slightly older heir.
> FUCKING VAMPIRE WITH LAZER EYES AND A LAW DEGREE
> A severed head that beat and killed the main character in a fight.
> "DIO, now awoken from the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean" with the power to freeze time.
> Dio, now a horse rider, with the power to turn into a velociraptor and infect infinite people with a Dinosaur virus that turns them into fucking Dinosaur minions that cn be shaped like anything.
> Horse riding Dio, but with the timestop.
> DIO that can bend reality to do anything by punching shit so hard that reality is fucking rewritten.
>>
>>49028723
Which DIO?
Pucci would make a better BBEG to be honest
>>
>>49028770
Heaven Ascension DIO
>>
>>49029392
> His punches are literally Wish Spells with fewer rules.

Fuck this, I'm converting.
>>
>>49029389
Agreed the best BBEG Dio would be vampire Dio
>>
>BBEG
>jojo

Two shits that go shit together.
>>
I really want a PS3 for JoJo ASB

Phantom Blood DIO would make a great BBEG, but I hated Stardust Crusaders altogether. He changed the story from an action-adventure to a battle shounen
>>
>>49029849
>tfw my PS3 and ASB were both stolen in a break in
>thief didn't even want ASB, left the case but it was in the console
life is suffering
I had all the DLC too
>>
>>49028723
>no bulge
We point it out and laugh.
>>
>>49029392
Dio and DIO team attack was the best in that game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-M57_6Dcg
>>
>>49028723
At level 5? In 5E? Quite fucked.
>>
File: image.png (904KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
904KB, 750x1334px
>>49028723
Do you see a bulge here? Dio is a Diana
>>
File: 1472342643793.jpg (144KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472342643793.jpg
144KB, 598x800px
>>49032973
you are welcome
>>
>>49033235
>I recognize that bulge!
>>
>>49028723
Since I gave them the Sun Ripple Pearl...
>Stardust
O shit. Time to check /5eg/ for homebrewed rules for STANDs
>>
File: image.png (904KB, 465x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
904KB, 465x680px
>>49028723
Seriously fucked.
>>
>>49028723
>Combat android
>Social AI
>A psychotic version of Kaylee from Firefly
>A paranoid pilot on the run from his past
>Some guy who stowed away on the party's ship
They don't survive the first ZA WARUDO, though they're such a non-threat that DIO really wouldn't need to use it.
>>
Everyone wonders why Strahd is now acting so gay
>>
>>49028723
Well, given that I'm playing in a M&M JJBA game where one of the characters isn't too different from Jotaro in Stand power.

So probably all right, if we can figure out how ZA WARUDO works.

Which we all will, because we've all seen JJBA, as much as we'll try to avoid metagaming.
>>
>>49029392
>completely negate almost any defense that the series has to offer (as demonstrated against the abilities of Tusk Act 4 and Gold Experience Requiem)
>Ignores tusk act 4
>AND GER
that's it. I give up.
>>
DIO meme so stale
>>
>>49028723
Pathfinder and everyone is level 12+, I think they can manage it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.