[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Board chapters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1471527616530.jpg (10KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
1471527616530.jpg
10KB, 235x214px
So I know at some point a few months ago there was a thread on here about what each 4chan board would be like as a realm. So whatif each board were an Astartes chapter/legion, what would they be like?
>>
>>48992024
They would all fall to chaos in a week
>>
/k/ wouldnt be space marines even if the Raptors have use actual tactics /k/ would still throw a shitfit.

/k/ would have to be an IG regiment

/g/ are mechcanicus

/mu/ are loyalist noise marines??
>>
>>48992024
>/pol/
Inquisition
>/x/
Thousand Sons
>/d/
Slaaneshi...something. Cultists?
>diy
Heretics.
>/k/
Catachan IG
Those are my frequented boards. No idea what /fit/ or /b/ would be.
>>
>>48993957

/fit/ are Catachans

/k/ would be Death Korps
>>
>>48992024
/tg/ is the Iron Warriors/Perturabo.
>>
>>48992024
>>/pol/
>Inquisition
I am okay with this.
>>
>>48992024
related I at one point had an idea for a game where you pick a primary board and two secondary boards
every board has a couple attached skills, primary board skills obviously gets a larger bonus than secondary board skills
so I could go
/tg/
+4 to obscure knowledge
+4 to creative actions
/int/
+2 to intercultural communication
+2 to cultural knowledge
/vp/
+2 to handle animal
+2 to strategy
or something like that, doesn't matter if the skills are a bit of a stretch or if they're based on the thing they're interested in or board culture
>>
>>48996011
obv you'd want players to pick their actual boards
you could just play it as a dumb modern adventure (plot is equivalent to 'faggot stole my shibbledibble', maybe something like 'nigger stole my PC rig') where the players are a bunch of grognards forced to get out of the house and do something
>>
>>48996038
>'faggot stole my shibbledibble'
kek

like actually got me holy shit

+5 4chan points to you
>>
>>48995869

/pol/ would be Word Bearers and you know this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
>>
File: Banegryn.jpg (277KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Banegryn.jpg
277KB, 1600x1066px
>>48992024

/tv/ would be Banegryn
>>
/fit/ would be Slaaneshi Warband with a fair few CSMs of Emperor's Children gene seed and a bunch of cultists that are into lifting and cardio.

Generally don't achieve a lot, as campaign season is only a quarter terran year for them and the rest is dedicated to physical perfection. They prefer CQC but are only marginally better at it than most.

Key Aspects:
>Very light armour
>Open top vehicles
>Vanity and hubris are their prime weaknesses
>Coercion and Intimidation are their strengths
>Voidships are dimly lit exclusively from decently spaced ceiling lighting

CSMs and Cultists are brazen, bold and convey themselves very well to others but deep inside the vast majority of them seethe with a plethora of mental maladies and have issues such as anxieties, self esteem issues, anger management problems, emotional instability and self hatred should they not meet their own standards or lose physical condition.

Many are also very hedonistic, and there's barely any of them that don't frequently ingest at least stimulants and nutrient slurry, and eat copious amounts of flesh every single day of their busy lives.
>>
File: AWAKEN MY EMPEROR.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN MY EMPEROR.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>48999325
>/fit/ as CSM and cultists
>not the Adeptus Custodes
>>
>>48999352
I was thinking that initially anon, however, that would imply that people of fit and myself are actually well rounded, decent, exemplary beings who selflessly safeguard humanity.

Also that's not a chapter/chapter related.

They're Slaaneshi, vanity, hubris, dedicated to aesthetic, vehemently physically orientated and often fucked in the head to be honest.

I mean, I'm in the industry because I genuinely want to help others out of their dark places, help them rebuild their bodies or achieve their personal goals.

HOWEVER, I work out because I want to be strong, I want to be powerful I want to look good, I struggle to feel good about myself in any way except for when I make physical gains or beat personal bests. I have self hatred and body image issues and all that and I know a great many other people do also.

I mean it's not all doom and gloom and my mental health is getting better, but I'd say if you were to put /fit/ into the grim darkness of the 41st millennium as a chapter or part of a chapter you'd find they are Slaaneshi, not perfect enough to be Custodes, and not "good" or sound enough to be loyalist.

You can't let other people get in the way of your own growth anon.
>>
>>48999433
you need to relax
>>
>>48999448
Yes.
>>
/k/ is definetly imperial guard, and or mechanicus
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.