[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Massive influx of women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 26

>go on daily MTG today to see new promo
>Burning Vengeance with some cool new art
>start noticing all the other art on the site.
>literally all women

What's going on with this?
>>
>>48985114
Bumping with examples. A from today.

The only male is a black elf.
>>
>>48985114

>who are we?
>STRONK WOMENZ
>>
>>48985114
>>48985123
(you)

Now skid off
>>
They're coming from tumblr with the sole intent of taking our games from us. They hate men and penises. Also they're gross.
>>
>>48985114
Womenz rul guise

Next set stars an Indian woman. Can't wait.

Can't wait for the white man antagonist to.
>>
its the icky girls coming to steal our fun, OP
>>
>>48985208
You joke, but this shit is blatant.

Personally whatever. Women are like 1% of the player base. But to have 90% of the art cater to them becuase its 2016 is kinda ridiculous.
>>
Shit like this is why I laugh at anyone who says representation doesn't matter. If that's true, why do you get so upset when you're not being represented?
>>
>>48985272
Representation totally matters anyone who says otherwise either truly dosnt care or is lying.

Wizards is aware of it. That's why the art direction is catering to women. All under the guise of "diversity"
>>
>>48985272
different guy, it's just weird when there's such a blatant shift in subject matter compared to even 2-3 years ago

as long as the cards are fun I won't get up in arms but it is definitely noticeable
>>
>>48985299
I wish more people here were like you. Such a sensible response that doesn't reek of irrational anger, or eorse, shitty memes.
>>
>>48985229
Lol wut. Women on the cards are designed to sell to men. I like pretty girls on my cards. Look at weeb ccgs like Force of Will, you think they try to appeal to women too?
>>
>>48985229
>Women are like 1% of the player base.
Actually, something like 36%, the last time that Wizards shared any market research data.
>>
>>48985229
>But to have 90% of the art cater to them becuase its 2016 is kinda ridiculous.

>>48985299
>such a blatant shift in subject matter compared to even 2-3 years ago

When you put these two together, it makes sense. If the majority of current art--and I'm not sure it's anywhere near 90%--caters to women, that's still a drop in the bucket compared to all-time card art.
>>
>>48985229
I am a guy and I prefer seeing more female characters than male characters.
>>
>>48985114
Also there's like 2 male angels in the whole game and rest are females.
>>
>>48985114
>Burning Vengeance
It's Fiery Temper, you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>48985229
Most guys prefer to look at girls.
>>
I don't mind art of women. As long as we don't have a stupid shit drama over harmless stuff like Triumph of Ferocity
>>
>>48985515
>>48985610
Virgins.
Forgot about this playerbase.
>>
>>48985804
>It's equal only when there's majority of females
>>
>>48985653
And all the demons are male. But this is since fucking ages ago so I don't think it has anything to do with the current gender-political climate or whatever.
>>
>>48985899
Can't have negative characters that are female now, can we?
>>
>>48985911
We recently had Nahiri...but misteriously enough a great part of the female audience sided with her, fucking bananas.
>>
Waifus sell
>>
>>48985123
Look at those shit faces, jesus.
>>
>>48985918
Nahiri was a gud girl she dindu nuffin wrong the evil old man was fully at fault.
>>
>>48985911
Isn't Marchesa the villain of Conspiracy 2 or something? I haven't really followed the plot but I got monarchy = bad and it looks like she's the queen.
>>
>>48985950
Empowered lone females are strong characters and role model for women who need no men.
>>
>>48985911

>nahiri
>marchesa
>olivia
>>
>>48986047
>see above
>>
File: because reasons.jpg (2KB, 92x125px) Image search: [Google]
because reasons.jpg
2KB, 92x125px
>>48986065

>"we have no negative female"
>"actually we do"
>"they do not count"
>>
>>48985962
>>48986065
>It doesn't matter if they're clearly written as the villans, I'm right fuck off with your examples and evidence!

You could well be trolling but there are way too many people who actually argue like this.
>>
The card where Garruk choked Liliana caused all of this.
>>
>>48985299
That's my take on it more or less. Hell, I got into the game because I fell in love with the art of Elesh Norn before I even knew it was MTG related, so I can't pretend there's something wrong with cool female characters.

That said, it is rather noticeable. I don't know if there's a way to integrate in a way that feels less...sudden, but it could certainly be worse. Just make them great cards and I'll learn to love them regardless.
>>
>>48986101
You can be a villian without showcasing negative traits, learn the meaning of words m8.
>>
>>48986110
>Female wrongs a woman
>Woman dooms an entire plane killing billions just to get her revenge
>"she dindu nothing! she innocent!"
meanwhile
>Female wrongs a male
>Cursing him for life
>Man decides to get his revenge but fails
>"Vile man, he tried to hurt her!, rapist, sexist, mysoginist!"

Why these bitches complain if they clearly:
1. Don't play the game
2. Don't even read the lore
>>
>>48986155
>Unleashing an eldrazi titan on a plane isn't a negative trait
>>
>>48986155
That's what they are doing.
>Nahiri is edgelord
>Kicks a guys ass because women are stronk
>Kills thousands in innistrad
>Wizards plays it out like she's the victim and was justified

This is all very bad. And not a good future for magic. Soon they are going to implement safe spaces in tournaments.
>>
>>48986173
Wasn't the complaint that the art looked like rape?
>>
>>48985158
>the white man antagonist
That's par for the course though, just about every villain in media is a white guy.
>>
>>48986155

Marchesa:

>sadist
>petty
>vindictive
>vain
>obsessed with wealth

Nahiri:
>irrational
>vendicative
>cares nothing for collateral damage

Olivia:
>edonist
>betrayer
>power-hungry
>>
>>48986204
And that's what I'm saying, they know shit about the game, about the background story between Liliana and Garruk, about liliana being an evil cunt, they just see the card and assume rape when the situation is that they're fighting and that Liliana deserves everything that's coming to her.
>>
>>48985495
I think that's most people's response, they don't care enough about it to comment.
>>
>>48986233
Dunno about Marchesa, but srly, a lot of feminists and SJW side with Nahiri
>>
>implying this matters
As soon as we get phyrexian theros that just means we'll get new Elesh Norn centric art, and I'm okay with that.
>>
lmao what a worthless piece of shit thread

why did you give this guy so many (you)s

fuck now i did it
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (118KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
118KB, 980x552px
>>48986255

>implying the perfect compleated waifu has a discernible gender
>>
File: 1471684450030.jpg (424KB, 784x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1471684450030.jpg
424KB, 784x1584px
IT'S 2016
>>
>>48986255
>Phyrexia
>Summing up to something
Kek, remember the Eldrazi? those mana gods that not even 3 old walkers were able to beat? those eldritch horrors from beyond the planes? those cosmic sized cratures? they all died summing up to nothing, they were utterly meaningless. And the same will happen with New Phyrexia. Wotc can't into 2nd and 3rd acts.
>>
>>48986277
>Dude in America telling people from the other side of the Atlantic to open their borders
Open yours ;^)
>>
>>48986197
>safe spaces in tournaments
As long as retarded "women aren't people" MGTOWs and MRAs are kept away, that might be better for the health of the community. My FLGS had a few too many for my taste, not that I want to welcome the screaming harpies either, but there's a problem.
>>
>>48986316
Oliver totally would. It's 2016, people, come on! We have to give the Muslims our homes because the crusades happened.
>>
File: Marrow_Shards.jpg (141KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
Marrow_Shards.jpg
141KB, 600x435px
>>48986273
She's consistently referred to with female pronouns and has a feminine form (complete with porcelain tits), so despite the overwhelmingly likely lack of genitalia it doesn't seem entirely unreasonable to refer to her as a woman.
>>
>>48986352
>Oliver totally would
he's not telling his government to do it though
>>
>>48986197
>>Wizards plays it out like she's the victim and was justified
Wizards officials, even Maro, said that she's definitely one of SOI block's villains. Just because they rightfully showed that Sorin's assholishness created his own villain, like most comic book superheroes created their own villains mind, does not change the fact that they went in with the mindset that Nahiri is 100% the villain.
>>
>>48986352

W-well except for my home of course. heh heh, how else do you expect me to fight the good fight without a private sanctuary to think of more witty ways to insult the evil selfish racists.
>>
>>48986362

Old phyrexia had, funnily enough, no word for "gender", "male" and "female".

I want the Ineffable back
>>
>>48986248
I've seen a few people siding with her, but I haven't seen shit suggesting that it was because they were feminists or SJWs, care to show me what I'm missing here?
>>
>>48986173
Garruk started it with Liliana.
>Sent his hunting beasts out in the wild.
>She was walking through wild.
>Huntbeast attacks her because Garruk told them "Attacking people in the forest is okay too!"
>She kills what she sees as a rabid animal attacking her.
>Garruk throws a beastman sized hissy fit and chases her into some ancient ruins.
>She says something witty about his axe and he tries to take her head off.
>She phases through a wall to get away from him.
>Garruk smashes through the wall to continue the fight.
>She chain veils him so hard it leaves a permanent curse on him then leaves
To be fair, the only thing she did wrong was not straight kill him like black is want to do.
>>
>>48986375
Not him but
>Sorin goes around searching for Ugin and Nahiri
>Narrator says Sorin is searching for Nahiri
>Sorin's mind tell us he's searching for Nahiri
>Turns out Sorin captured Nahiri and put her inside the Helvault
Is this a retcon? has Sorin dissociative identity disorder?
>>
File: 2_kjwciwjcijcw_Thumb.jpg (97KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
2_kjwciwjcijcw_Thumb.jpg
97KB, 768x432px
>>48986155
Oh I see. You meant "ugly"
>>
>>48986418
Sorin is kind of an idiot. The whole reason Nissa had to walk him to the Eye of Ugin was because he chose to willingly delete his memory of it so he could go "not my problem."
I also don't remember Sorin ever looking for Nahiri. It was always "muh Ugin" with him. Until Ugin sent him to go find Nahiri and Sorin had a "Well, shit" moment.
He did panic when he found Ugin in hedrons after all, thinking it was a big "Nahiri-wuz-here!" sign.
Nissa still won the whole eldrazi crisis more than any other protagonist in the history of magic has ever won anything.
>>
>>48986413
A part from persona evidence (from me and other people I know in my city and 4 other cities) SJW and tumblr click bait articles like OP's
>>
>>48986474
>Like OP's
Fuck, I thought I was in the 10 white fucking males thread, sorry, I meant that article.
>>
File: 129863761364.png (112KB, 483x392px) Image search: [Google]
129863761364.png
112KB, 483x392px
>yfw people start claiming Yawgmoth was actually a female
>>
>>48985114
Honestly I didnt really notice it until eldritch moon. The main storyline was also mostly women. I honestly didnt care at all until they made my homeboy odric siton the Order's headquarters feeling sorry for himself while his unnamed female lietenaunt hanged out with thalia, and thalia herself battled and killed the mutated archangels. Odric deserved better
>>
>>48986224
what about the new startrek movie
>>
>>48985229
>those exaggerated numbers
Wew lad.
>>
>>48985918
You mean you're not on Nahiri's side?
>>
>>48986267
Back to tumblr friend.
>>
>>48986645
Well, she sort of killed and/or fucked up and absurd number of people by dragging Emrakul to Innistrad's doorstep. I mean, I'm sure some of them deserved it, but not all of them.
>>
>>48985114
>implying anyone worth a damn cares
>>
>>48986809
Well, yeah, but her people didn't deserve to get their Plane used as ground zero for the Eldrazi either. It's not Innistrad's fault its creator is the kind of asshole who makes a pact with someone, betrays them, throws them in a prison, and lets their home get eaten by cosmic horrors, but Sorin absolutely deserves to come home to a plane that's been fed to an Eldrazi for all the shit he did.
>>
>>48986277
oliver is a tool.

if anyone thinks just "OPENING THE BORDERS" is the solution to all the refugees meandering about, you're a fucking idiot.

>HURR DURR IM JOHN OLIVER ALLOW ME TO SPIT MY SCRIPT WRITTEN BY KIDS ON TUMBLR AND MY ONLY ARGUMENT WILL BE A FALLACY
>>
>>48986809
>>48986952
Why does he even like Innistrad? Everyone there has always been shit to him, the vampires are arrogant shits with their heads lost up their own asses, and the humans are worse. Innistrad's humans are garbage and the living embodiment of why we can't have nice things. Every single bad thing and race of monsters is the humans' fault. That's a unique achievement in the multiverse.

>Humans: why are there all these monsters all over the place?
>Avacyn: It'll be okay, all you have to do is bury your dead in a certain way and stop summoning zombies and making yourselves into vampires
>5 minutes later, the humans have summoned ten thousand zombies and are all lining up to join the vampires

It's no wonder she went crazy. Babysitting a population that stupid would drive anyone crazy.
>>
>>48986952
Look, Sorin's a dick and eats people and stuff, so sure, fuck him, she can beat him up or whatever and that would be fine. But having an insanely awful thing happen to you doesn't mean you have the right to do insanely awful things to other people, in particular ones who had nothing to do with the awful thing happening to you in the first place, like the entire population of a plane what the fuck
>>
>>48987061
Are werewolves the fault of normal humans somehow? I don't really know what their origins are.
>>
>>48987070
Look, I don't know about you, but if some jackass politician orders his men to nuke my country, I'm not going to be part of the crowd whining about how we can't retaliate because his people will get caught in the crossfire.
>>
>>48986488
But that article made no mention of Nahiri. At all. You seem to assume that because it's a ludicrous opinion you disagree with they must hold all ludicrous opinions you disagree with and that these 2 things are somehow linked.
>>
>>48987070
Death is too good for a smug shit like Sorin. She wanted to break him. And for some inexplicable reason his home plane is the one thing he cares about. And if there are some innocent victims, so what? They would have died soon anyway.
>>
>>48987259
That is some pretty Saturday morning villain tier logic. I hope this isn't you trying to argue in the "Nahiri isn't at fault" direction.
>>
I was worried because this thread was on page five and the other S:jW thread was on the front page
>>
>>48985114
because sjw's are shitting up the hobby.

why cant they just stick to their erp and video games?
>>
>>48985229
Yeah, hot sexy women are on cards because they cater to women. Next argument is that they're not uncovered enough, right?
>>
>>48986317
>As long as retarded "women aren't people" MGTOWs and MRAs are kept away, that might be better for the health of the community

from experience the people you want to keep away are actual players who love the game so fuck you
>>
>>48987161
>if some jackass politician orders his men to nuke my country
Except it's literally the other way around.

El Presidente Sorin threw Senorita Nahiri into his basement, and kept her there for a really long time. Then when she got out rather than fight him personally, she went and fetched a nuke from her home and blew up the whole country other than Sorin, who she threw into HER basement.

And since she could do to Sorin what she did, then the whole "lets kill all these people who weren't even born when I was wronged" thing was literally purposeless. I blame a thousand years of trapped periods going off at once.
>>
>>48986413
They're SJW because they don't agree with him, duh.
>>
>>48988684
>tfw that guy's experience can't resolve your existence
Oh, well, I don't actually give a shit.
>>
>>48985229
I would rather look at women on my cards than I would men
>>
>>48989643
I'd rather not have xim's on my cards. Or angry scowling women with zero appeal
>>
>>48989719
Sucks for you then
>>
>>48989756
It generally does suck when a thing you like is progressively less the thing you like, yes
>>
File: latest.jpg (202KB, 920x673px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
202KB, 920x673px
>>48985911

Jesus, dude, are you even trying?
>>
>>48986197

Wizards lists her as a villain, actually. She has apologists but nobody in charge has appeared to be so. Maro's comment is mostly that both Sorin and Nahiri can be considered villains, not that Nahiri is justified.
>>
File: 164972834.jpg (43KB, 654x534px) Image search: [Google]
164972834.jpg
43KB, 654x534px
>More of this gender politics bullshit coming to /tg/
>>
>>48991016
>/pol/ is harmless, it'll chase out X and kill all threads about Y without spreading to the rest of the board

This is what you get /tg/, cancer like this if you invoke /pol/ to shit on what you don't like
>>
>>48985123
WE
WUZ
ELVES
>>
>>48990952
>Elesh
>negative character
>>
>>48985114
Well,I don't want to be a dick or anything, but those women are angels. All MtG angels are canonically women,OP.

>>48985123
Is it just me or the elves from Fiora have weird faces? Is not just that every illustrator has its style,it's the anatomy itself.

>>48990952
Does Elesh Norn even count as female? You know,with all the Phyrexian and that. Even if "her" anatomy is femenine like,it's a body grafted from harvested Mirrodian tissue. Dunno man.
>>
>>48991275
Nobody invited /pol/, it's just that some spores blew out that one time moot deleted /pol/ and took root here. I'm glad moot is dead.
>>
>>48986459
Being retconned to not being an idiot and assuming no blame does not count as "winning"
>>
>>48985114
Gotta be more INCLUSIVE to get that new demographic, they're 50% of the population, think of all the profit!
Except, the kinds of women who would play MtG in the first place don't care about 'representation', they were probably already playing.
>>
>>48994757
>they're 50% of the population
Did anyone ever actually count it?
>>
>>48994776
>Did anyone ever actually count it?
I was just giving a general number, I think it's actually slightly more skewed towards women in reality because they live longer and men work more dangerous jobs and do military service ect.
Plus women spend a LOT more money on commercial products than men.
>>
>>48991324
>Does Elesh Norn even count as female?
Phyrexians are genderless since they serve no purpose. She's feminine, but genderless
>>
>>48994776
>>48994847
51.something% of humanity is women at last count actually
>>
>>48991324
Even Gabriel Angelfire?
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 375x523px
>>48991016
I know that feel, bro.
I just came here to see the new promo art.
>>
File: Nelson - Enthralling Victor.jpg (197KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
Nelson - Enthralling Victor.jpg
197KB, 1200x877px
>>48989643
If the game was actually trying to appeal to girl nerds, the art would mostly be gay-baiting hunks and twinks, desu.
>>
>>48985542

There is no fucking way 36% of magic players are women. What the fuck. Never seen this at ANY of the FNM I've been to. They must be included women who buy cards for their kids.
>>
I want /pol/ and tumblr to both die.
>>
>>48995166
Maybe they play casual?
Not everyone is interested in playing for packs.

And I'm not saying this just because I suck.
>>
>>48985515
>>48985542
>>48985577
>>48985610
>>48985662
>>48988667
>>48989643
fags, Id rather look at monsters and heroes and huge armies fighting each other
>>
File: JM_2.jpg (218KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
JM_2.jpg
218KB, 600x438px
>>48986204
If you squint and want to believe really hard. Maybe.

Assault seems much more probable, but the people who take issue with this art are also the same people who calls everything a gender issue, even when gender has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>48985114
people act like nerds are the most women hating of all subcultures but in reality (at least from my experience) it has the most femdom addicted leftists i have ever met
>>
>>48986459
>he chose to willingly delete his memory of it
Well yeah? He helped seal a multi-dimensional horror that liked to pick though peoples brains/reality around it and reassemble them poorly.

>I also don't remember Sorin ever looking for Nahiri
You missed the first walk through Zendikar then? That's too bad, was pretty fun until the end. He ditched Nissa to go find the rest of the squad and then Wizards decided to make her an actual character later.
>>
File: Sorin on board wipes.jpg (56KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Sorin on board wipes.jpg
56KB, 312x445px
>>48986645
No.

She owes me a new plane after she fucked my favorite beyond belief. Even for a Black Walker, at least Sorin wasn't that big an asshole.
>>
>>48987085
Nature spirits that are pissed that Innistrad's people don't want to lie down and die like the elves.
>>
>>48986047
>nahiri
>a villain
She was fucking right the whole time. Sorin can eat a dick.
>>
>>48985229
woman are >50% of the populations
>>
>>48995693
>killing billions of innocent people
>not a villain
Hitler must be a saint!
>>
>>48995395
His leg being between her legs is a little suggestive, but it's also the most natural place to put your leg in that kind of situation.
>>
>>48996234
>killing billions
They live on Innistrad, who gives a fuck. Billions of Kors died due to Sorin's negligence. Nahiri was right.
>>
>>48995284
>People on an overwhelmingly male imageboard in a thread about an overwhelmingly male hobby like looking at women
>fags
>>
>>48985123
Why is there an ogre in the picture?
>>
>>48995598
Sorin is just a little bitch who can't enjoy a little brutality. I bet he has never hard cast a decree of pain.
>>
>>48994897
Exactly my thought.

>>48995007
Oh,watch out,the only male angel card is from 1994. Back when there wasn't even a MtG canon. That we've had 22 years of exclusively female angels doesn't mean a thing.

>>48995395
I wonder if it was the other way around, with Liliana towering over Garruk or even crouching on him. I really wonder if the SJW would call it empowering and shit.
>>
>>48985918
I'd side with Nahiri. The only thing better than justified revenge is petty revenge.
>>
>>48985694
>Rape is stupid shit drama
>>
File: file_83079_0_haywire-big.jpg (298KB, 1000x1482px) Image search: [Google]
file_83079_0_haywire-big.jpg
298KB, 1000x1482px
>>48999910
>I really wonder if the SJW would call it empowering and shit.
No, they don't.

Example pic related. They complained about Apocalypse choking Mystique add nauseam but they didn't say shit about this, in fact they even defend it saying the girl is the good guy and the dude is the bad guy therefore is ok to do it. SJW and 3rd wave feminist should be killed on the spot.
>>
>>48999986
Fuck, I meant they wouldn't call it rape or sexual assault or whatever. This is me for not ready the last word of your post.
>>
Thank god i play weeb games where all the women are busty and scantily clad solely to appeal for my dick and nothing else.
>>
>>49000016
Amen
>>
File: aaaa.png (336KB, 329x480px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
336KB, 329x480px
>>49000052
>>
>>48999986
Oh, I think I saw this movie, this is where she strangled the guy out with her legs then shot him in the face while he was unconscious, right?

Then it turned out he had literally done nothing wrong and was just told by his superiors that she was a traitor or something. Good movie, a bit dumb, but good action.
>>
>>48995395
>I'M GONNA SMASH YOUR FACE WITH MY GIANT FIST SPIKE THING
>raaaaaaape
This is what gets me. It isn't that he's literally about to punch a woman's head off, it's that the poise AS he is about to punch a woman's head off is, to the tiny brain of these fucking blue hairs, slightly suggesting of sexual violence.

Also, she's literally an evil witch who cursed his pet buffalo or whatever and he had to break its neck to put it out of its misery. This is the equivalent of a woman who feeds your dog ground up glass mixed with hamburger because she doesn't like the way it looks at her lawn. If you're opposed to someone twisting Liliana Vess's head off like a bottlecap just because she's a woman, you're not just a fucking faggot liberal, you've never owned a dog.
>>
>>49000170
>She's evil and killed his pet animal
Non sequitur for feminists and SJW, the only thing that matters is that a man is sexually assaulting a woman form them. Btw, sexual assault is whatever a man does, even a man breathing is sexual assault for these purple hair fairies.
>>
>>49000113
Could it be any smaller?
>>
>>48985911
>Emrakul is always refered as a "she"
>Nahiri is considered a vilain by the Wotc staff
>All angels who are females nearly all went burn the infidel
>Liliana is still a selfish bitch and only joined the gatewatch because it's in her own interest

And that was only in the last block.
>>
>>48995166
>Never seen this at ANY of the FNM I've been to.
Look around the LGS during FNM, and I'm sure you'll find many specimens of why women are no-shows.

Yeah, the majority of women/girls I've met who play do so casually, but if they're buying, they're a market segment, doesn't matter how pro they are.
>>
>>48999993
No worries,anon, I got it right.

>>49000170
Not mentioning she cursed Garruk with black mana,thus fucking him up entirely and turned into a twisted parody of his original nature. But she dindu nuffin rong.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (436KB, 670x999px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
436KB, 670x999px
>>49000226
not at home so can't take pic of the real cards.
>>
>>49000226
Trying to find anything in High Res from Japan's internet is an uphill battle.

They do everything on their phones, so they don't need it.
>>
>>49000456
>Get a good artist to do art for your cards
>The resoution is phone-sized so you can't see anything
Atleast WotC provides wallpapers or you can go to the artist's site
>>
>>49000492
Japan does it better. Almost everything popular have artbooks released for them, something that wotc tried to emulate lately with their Zendikar and Innistrad artbooks.
>>
>>49000247
>W-women don't play because those nasty neckbeards!
No neckbeards in my shop and there is still only 1-3 females for a turnout of 30+, and they are all the girlfriends of regulars.
>>
>>48995166
>>48995238
My guess is it's a bit like that "50% of gamers are women" stat that keeps being trotted out, where they count a million hours into Dark Souls as being as much of a gamer as my mum who occasionally plays a game of candy crush on her phone.

In the same vein, WotC count the PTQ grinder, the FNM hero, and the person who buys one pack of each set as all being equally players.
>>
File: 1455970953503.jpg (980KB, 2104x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1455970953503.jpg
980KB, 2104x3072px
>>49002014
>>
File: c4rd4r7_Js93NbVCHp.jpg (173KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
c4rd4r7_Js93NbVCHp.jpg
173KB, 750x450px
>>48995395
The complaint was violence against women.
Ever since that card women aren't depicted as suffering physical wounds anymore.

Good example is this card Flaying Tendrils. We must have diversity anywere. Except women can't be harmed. If you don't see the hypocrisy in that I can't help you.
>>
>>49002749
I want to diverse my fist into a feminist, for equality reasons
>>
>>49002431
Even 4% seems unrealistically high for EVE.
>>
>>49002749

>stab wound
>killing wave
>ultimate price
>Sip of Hemlock

And that is just on top of my mind
>>
>>48985123
HAHAHA holy fuk this is blatant pandering
>>
>>49002907
>stab wound, ult price, sip
the depicted women are alone

>killing wave
woman hitting woman is a okay
>>
>>49000170
>This is the equivalent of a woman who feeds your dog ground up glass mixed with hamburger because she doesn't like the way it looks at her lawn
It's more like it tried to bite her after murdering her horse so she kicked it's ribcage in. Seriously >>48986417 is how the story went.
Pic related
Not pictured? the next page where he broke down a wall to follow her.
>>
>>49002749
Male on female violence is what's now forbidden.
>>
>>48993282
But she did accept blame, that's why she never said "Well this isn't my problem anymore" and left.
What she did accomplish?
>Remove 2/3rds of the Eldrazi from existence
>Help put the last Eldrazi inside a much, much safer seal on a moon that not even Nicol Bolas could fuck with.
>And gained the ability to manipulate entire planes worth of mana at a time.
I mean, she said she'd remove eldrazi and they're pretty damn removed and she came out way ahead. That's winning right there.
>>
File: cow.png (52KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cow.png
52KB, 200x200px
How much of the loud populace do you think knows the reason behind ethnic divergence?
>>
>>48985515
Exept they're not even cute anymore. It's nigresses and butch dykes, frogfece "milf", and shit like that.
Liliana was made more attractive in Eldritch Moon because she's the protagonist, but look at Avacyn, every SOI art featuring her is way uglier than her AVR and M15 arts, so is Sigarda, she really doesn't look like a loving a nice person in her SOI art unlike her AVR art. And lets not even talk about Bruna and Gisela.
Olivia was uglified a lot too, she went from elegant vampire with a suspicious bulge to contorted face, akwardly posing in front of a non-background.
Chandra is way less cute than her M14 arts, Nissa's tits were covered up, Kiora was given ayylmao eyes, Drana was covered in ugly armor...

There is still some beautiful female art, as I said all of Liliana's EMN art, Elspeth's arts from Theros block, Teysa from DGM. But don't fool yourself, just because there's a woman in the art doesn't mean the art is aesthetically pleasing and heteronormative cis white shitlord pandering.
>>
>>48985950
They'll find a way to make it Brago/Leovold/Daretti's fault that she's an evil, petty, ruthless poisoner.
>>
I frequently play two card games where 100% of the artwork either features women as the focal point or as the only sentient creatures visible at all.

Of course those games are Barbarossa and Tanto Cuore, so SJW crowds still don't like 'em.
>>
File: moving the goalposts.jpg (29KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
moving the goalposts.jpg
29KB, 300x240px
>>49002749
>Ever since that card women aren't depicted as suffering physical wounds anymore.
>>49003035
>the depicted women are alone
>woman hitting woman is a okay
>>
File: 1422247097722.png (767KB, 768x968px) Image search: [Google]
1422247097722.png
767KB, 768x968px
>>48990952
Heard you were talking shit about my waifu like I wouldn't find out
>>
>>49002431
>that many dudes play Just Dance

gaaaaaaay
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.