[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paladin Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: Batman Last Rites.png (5MB, 3000x1544px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Last Rites.png
5MB, 3000x1544px
Let's have another paladin thread and not derail into IRL politics this time.

ITT: Discuss characters from various media that you think fit the D&D paladin archetype.

Pic related is Alfred reflecting on Batman when he was believed to be dead but really Darkseid sent him back in time in his dying moment after Batman shot him with the Platonic Form of Bullet.
>>
File: 275640-2197-batman.jpg (15KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
275640-2197-batman.jpg
15KB, 400x273px
>>
>>
File: supermanrooftop.jpg (344KB, 1000x1605px) Image search: [Google]
supermanrooftop.jpg
344KB, 1000x1605px
>>
Oh, and also this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJq2PAI-Fxc
>>
File: Paladin_001.jpg (141KB, 893x768px) Image search: [Google]
Paladin_001.jpg
141KB, 893x768px
>>48959794
In another timeline, Batman was literally named the Paladin.
>>
>>48960445
Interesting. Is it a good comic?
>>
>>48960476
Dwayne McDuffie did well with what he had, but it was still the Justice League with nothing but B and C listers.

Both (original) Captain Marvels would probably count as paladins.
>>
>>48960445
>>48960515
Hey it's Batfleck!
>>
>>48960515
>batman, flash, wonderwoman
>nothing but B and C listers
am I missing something here?
>>
>>48960515

Yeah, they basically didn't let him use any of the main League members, and he was barely allowed to do anything with characters they DID let him use.
>>
>>48961853

That's an Alternate universe, with the Batman expy not being a part of the League because he uses guns and kills people. That's also Donna Troy instead of Wonder Woman, and an adult Impulse instead of Flash.

The others are Red Arrow, Green Lantern's eskimo sidekick from the sixties who they avoid calling Pieface anymore, an alternate universe Firestorm, Ocean Master (Aquaman's evil Brother), and Black Power, a fat white nerd sho slams his magic rings together and yells "BLACK POWER!" to turn into a Super Powered Black Man.

Front in center is Vixen who is from the main universe and trying to find a way back.

This all happened because Bruce and his parents saw a cowboy movie instead of Zoro. Also the mugger drops his gun and kid bruce shot him.
>>
File: All-Doctors-Updated.png (3MB, 1920x1131px) Image search: [Google]
All-Doctors-Updated.png
3MB, 1920x1131px
>Wanders through time and space, getting involved whenever he finds someone who needs help
>Shows compassion towards all living beings, save for the most utterly evil
>Has a distaste for weapons and violence, but will kill to protect the innocent if that's what it takes
>>
File: IJ.jpg (31KB, 326x483px) Image search: [Google]
IJ.jpg
31KB, 326x483px
Align me /tg/
>>
>>48964710

LN or LG if I remember the book right.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.