[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total War: Warhammer - Grim & The Grave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yI1LVCGNpc

>Two new Legendary Lords…
>...with new quest chains, magic items and skill trees
>Two new additional Lord types
>Five all-new battlefield units plus variants
>18 elite Regiments of Renown
>Free Legendary Lord and five new battle maps for all players

>Following the best-selling Call of the Beastmen, the first Lord Pack for Total War: WARHAMMER introduces two new Legendary Lords from Warhammer Fantasy Battles – Volkmar the Grim for the Empire, and Helman Ghorst for the Vampire Counts. Alongside this, The Grim & The Grave also adds two new lord types to the game with the Vampire Counts receiving the fearsome Strigoi Ghoul King, and the Arch Lector, mightiest of all warrior priests, joining the Empire.

>In addition, both the Empire and Vampire Counts unit rosters are being expanded with two brand new units each. The Knights of the Blazing Sun, the zealous Flagellants and versatile Free Company Militia join the ranks of the Empire, while the vampire counts will see their undead hordes imbued with dark magic by the gruesome Corpse Cart and volatile Mortis Engine. The rosters of both factions are also further expanded by the addition of Regiments of Renown, unique unit variants with special traits and abilities, whose prowess in battle have immortalized them in the annals of the Old World.

>As part of Total War: WARHAMMER’s ongoing free content program, an update released alongside The Grim and The Grave will introduce a number of unique new battle maps and Vlad von Carstein as a free legendary lord for all players. The first – and arguably greatest – of the Vampire Counts is a nigh-unrivalled practitioner of the Lore of Vampires, granting Vanguard Deployment to all units under his command, whose thirst for the throne of the Empire rivals even that of Mannfred himself.

So Vladdy is coming fa/tg/uys.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/404013/
>>
http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Grim_Grave_Regiments

Empire's New Regiments of Renown here.

This DLC is based on the Sigmar's Blood campaign.
>>
>I'm exclusively an empire or vampire count player.

YES YES YES YES YES!
>>
File: Is a bella.png (162KB, 169x610px) Image search: [Google]
Is a bella.png
162KB, 169x610px
>insert volkmar
>don't kill him

>extremely minor character can possibly be LL

>hints for vlad

I love where this game is going
>>
>>48953490
>hints.

He's focking confirmed m8.

https://twitter.com/totalwar/status/768104244780077058
>>
File: best carstein.jpg (1MB, 1677x2194px) Image search: [Google]
best carstein.jpg
1MB, 1677x2194px
>>48953569
Even in retardness I'm happy.
>>
File: composite.png (2MB, 1000x819px) Image search: [Google]
composite.png
2MB, 1000x819px
Quick reminder.
>>
>>48953839

What is the greyed-out part?
>>
>>48954645
Sorry, which part?
>>
Looks pretty cool desu
>>
File: 1364286456293.jpg (45KB, 877x768px) Image search: [Google]
1364286456293.jpg
45KB, 877x768px
Still not buying until skaven.
>>
>>48952585
I have this game but I'm having a hard time learning it. You guys know a good video series or guide on how to play well? I'm new to total war btw
>>
File: mannlet.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mannlet.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
How can Mannlet still be the faction leader is vlad is around?
>>
>>48956165
Mod for midget Manny when?
>>
>>48955445
Then you're going to be waiting until the next game/expandalone more than likely. They're splitting all the factions/races over 3 games and my bet is that number 2 is going to be elves, lizards, skaven and chaos demons.
>>
>>48954645
the sea
>>
File: mannlet von.jpg (213KB, 862x605px) Image search: [Google]
mannlet von.jpg
213KB, 862x605px
>>48956323
>Mannlet ONCE AGAIN gets pushed to the side in favor of Vlad
>He will never be the A-list villain he wants to be
>>
File: 1469719446953.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469719446953.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>48955445
>>48956503
If the Russian datamine stays the course (as it has been so far) and they still churn out one DLC each month the following will be true:
> (DLC05 Sept.) Wood Elves
> (DLC08 Dec.) Tomb Kings
> (DLC10 Feb.) Skaven
> (DLC13 May) Chaos Dwarfs
> (DLC15 July) Ogres
> (Game 2) High Elves, Dark Elves, Lizardmen
> (Game 4) Khorne, Slaanesh, Nurgle, Tzeentch factions

It looks like they're getting most races crammed into the first game to make it easier. No word on anything like Araby or Kislev, but seeing as the second game supposedly has more content than planned due to the first game selling well, it's possible.
>>
>>48957213
> (Game 4)
Pardon, I meant to type Game 3.
>>
>Ghorst
>Uses his own undead family to pull his carriage

That's pretty fucking metal.
>>
>>48955883
We could play a co-op campaign if you want. I'm not amazing at the game but we could play and learn together.

I have a distinct lack of friends who own/play the game.
>>
>>48957709
I got you anon
>>
>>48958038
So should I just give you like an email? Or like a cryptogram that's shows my coordinates?would Steam name suffice?
>>
>>48957213
God, they really couldn't have made a better game if they tried.
>>
>>48958054
Just put your SSN and the Credit Card info that's tied to your steam account.

Make sure you put noko in the options field so that only the person you replied to can see it.
>>
>>48958121
Oh ok
Ssn: 00-@&-Maple
CC:1234567555123
>>
>>48958038
Just drop your steam name then boy
>>
>>48959245
my steam is fucking pol cancer but:
+GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO+
Pic is a crusader holding his face
>>
File: jump at screen and scream.png (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
jump at screen and scream.png
7KB, 250x242px
>>48957213

Only four more months until KANGZ
>>
File: 400px-Settra_Rules.jpg (28KB, 400x513px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Settra_Rules.jpg
28KB, 400x513px
>>48952585
Still waiting
>>
>>48953839
Can't wait for based Kroq-Gar. Lizards versus chaos is going to be everything I've ever wanted in a Warhammer game.
>>
>>48959408
Cool I'll add you when I get back to my computer
>>
Not a fan of Vlad.
>>
>>48960601
>not a fan of vlad

T. Mannfred
>>
>>48953839
I don't understand
>>
>>48961651
I find him redundant when Mannfred is already in the game. I'd prefer more of the other bloodlines and less Von Carstein vamps.
>>
>>48955883
heir of carthage is pretty good imo. He spends a lot of time explaining how everything works, and is a pretty good player. Most other total war youtubers either suck, or are fucking annoying and pompous like warrior of sparta, or lionheart. Those guys are absolute rubbish at actually fighting battles usually completely forgetting to manage half of their units. HeirofCarthage plays well, is always trying to learn how to play better, and is always up to date on how patches,DLC, etc will affect the game. Plus he's fairly innocuous mostly using dad humor,
>>
>>48961692
It's the map of the completed trilogy, when all 16 major TT armies are added.

Found in the games files.
>>
>>48952585
>strigoi ghoul king

Fuck yes. Finally.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.