[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is warhammer 30k?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Is it an informal name for a formal line of models and books by Forge World (which appears to be a part of GW)?
>>
>>48936629

I believe the official title of the game is, The Horus Heresy, but yes, you are correct.
>>
>>48937304
ah yes that makes sense thanks. i didn't see any "warhammer 30k" link anywhere but i do see "horus heresy" links
>>
when i first saw the term i thought it was a fan-based alternative set of rules
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (161KB, 1175x412px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
161KB, 1175x412px
>>48936629
>what is warhammer 30k?
>>
File: FP_OrcBoy.jpg (102KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
FP_OrcBoy.jpg
102KB, 250x250px
>>48938047
>a fan-based alternative set of rules

This guy gets it.

30k is 40k: No Xenos Allowed.

If we didn't know just how wise and benevolent our beloved GW overlords were, 30k might look like just another cynical way for a certain one-trick pony to continue shifting volumes of vastly overpriced plastic Space Marines the way they always have.

GWIDF "nuh uh rebuttal" inbound in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
>>
Well, the Horus Heresy was an Imperial civil war, so humans and Astartes of course get the most coverage. Xenos are on the sidelines of this conflict.
>>
>>48936629
40k without the cancer.
>>
>>48943363
But 30k is before Konrad Curze killed himself. 40k is the one without the cancer that is the edge lord primarch of the nightlords.
>>
>>48943363

But you're still there.
>>
>>48943614
First off, that's just your opinion, and your opinion is objectively wrong.
Second, they don't know for sure the Callidus actually succeeded in killing senpai; no evidence was found. He may very well still be out there.
>>
>>48943685

>Confirmed for not having read the Night Lords books

Call yourself a Curzefag
>>
>>48940000
Since when was xenos in the Horus Heresy? Also, you can field xenos if you want being that its an expansion of 40k, just know that due to army structure and pointage even 40k 7th ed. orks would be Top tier
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.