[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your BBEG's minions like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Overlord's_Army.jpg (289KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord's_Army.jpg
289KB, 1600x1200px
What are your BBEG's minions like?
>>
>>48936156
Hidden in plain sight.
>>
>>48936156
Spooky and ossiferous.
>>
File: minions-15-hitman.png (1MB, 1320x1500px) Image search: [Google]
minions-15-hitman.png
1MB, 1320x1500px
>>48936156
You already know the answer: they're adorable.
>>
>>48936156
The allies of the PC's from the last game.
>>
>>48936272
Do tell more.
>>
>>48936281
PC's from the last game lived long enough to become the villains. 300 years long actually. I can't go too far into specifics since my players read /tg/, but basicly they created humans anew and have access to powerful tech while the rest lives in almost the stoneage.
>>
>>48936156

thousands of zombies with mind powers.
>>
>>48936156
If only we could get a new Overlord game that hit the reset button and let you take down a non decadent fantasy setting.
>>
>>48936430
>non decadent fantasy setting

Wouldn't really be an Overlord game then. The whole point is that the heroes are just as shitty as you are.
>>
>>48936457
Depends on how it's done.

1 was where everything had gone to shit and the Overlord was just performing a Mercy Kill

2 was where the Bad Guy won due to lack of competition and rested on his laurels, relying on the one competent guy at his side to get shit done

3 could be against the fully competent Bad Guy. Since 2 ended with a Harem, it might even be a sibling Overlord.
>>
>>48936156
Chess-based
>>
I call them the Dragonblooded. When my god eating dragon BBEG took over basically the whole world people were offered the chance to drink his blood in exchange for the safety of their families. They gain a few draconic aspects (Sometimes small scales, horns, or reptilian eyes) and lose all but the most basic of their mental capabilities. They're disposable mooks for my party to make quick work of, but still makes them think about just how terribly the world they're trying to save is suffering.
>>
He is an Alhoon, so a combination of necromancy over the undead legion, a massive spy network of mind slaves that operate with a broad array of telepathy, scrying, messenger/couriers across an entire continent, both on the surface and below...
>>
Slimes, nothing more is ever needed.
>>
They're currently locked away behind an ancient seal seal separating two halves of what the world used to be. Eventually, the seal will be broken by their commander unwittingly, who will get possessed by his ancestor. The only question is who will they ally with before their day of reckoning comes, and who will they kill?
World is currently extremely low magic, wherein fairies/dwarves/etc exist but in numbers like 1 per 10,000 humans on a country the size of Panama. When that seal is broken, high magic here we come.
>>
File: 6405b73d620daf7c2a5a7428f70c2ebd.png (786KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6405b73d620daf7c2a5a7428f70c2ebd.png
786KB, 1280x720px
>>48936974
What kind of slimes?
>>
>>48937052
Japs are weird.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.