[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inquisitorial Penal Regiment /tg/: Screw the Blues Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 536
Thread images: 9

File: 1443531662466.jpg (8KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1443531662466.jpg
8KB, 250x187px
Alright ladies, listen up! It seems the Navy is sick of getting its ass handed to it! As such, we'll be leaving this desert rock in one hour!

Unfortunately, we've just detected a massive Tau force headed straight for us. This force will be here in half an hour. The enemy never make our jobs easy, do they...
-----------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
>>48934758
>checks over her bolter and smiles up at him.
ready to rock and roll?
>>
>>48934758
In all honesty. It probably wasn't a good idea to always have the cannon sticking out of the mountain...

At any rate. It looks like we'll have to fight our way out of this place. So let's gear up, and get ready for a fight!
>>
>>48934779
>He, alongside two other guardsmen, would be screwing around with one of the consoles where the power armor had been found.

Almost... just trying to-
>He'd be cut off the sound of a nearby equipment locker opening up.

GOT IT! Yes!
>>
>>48934830
>pats him on the back
well done you, looks like this will help us a lot, is that a plasma cannon?
>>
>>48934758
>sits inside of his makeshift office, listening to music (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exe-qs0RDQs). There is very little for him to do right now. His weapons are all in top condition... Nobody seems to need his assistance... Maybe a nap would be appropriate?
>>
>>48934850
>He'd cast a glance inside.

I dont know how that looks ANYTHING like a plasma cannon... it looks more like an assault cannon of some kind...
>>
>>48934857
Legion of the damned song.
>>
>>48934886
GOD DAMN IT DID ADAM GET TO YOU TOO? also get in Steam chat
>>
>Having completed business on Beshk, and given assurances to return at a later time with aid, Alice commands the Navigator of the Quatra Equitis to take the vessel into the Warp, which he swiftly does.

I don't like the goings on there, something terrible is going to happen.....
>>
>>48934884
>smirks at him.
good to see that you know you're plasma from your assault but can you use it?
>>
>>48934911
Can't. I am relegated to phone due to reasons.
>>
>>48934911
wish I could get in steam chat.... FUCKING LITTLE EIGHT YEAR OLD WITH A ROCK!!!
>>
>>48934922
I got the feeling too... I fear conflict reaching my world again.
>>
>>48934937
you're missing out on all the dank memes
>>
>>48934930
Ah, damn.

>>48934937
Why would you do that to a child?!
>>
>>48934959
Hey guys. Can i be in the cool kids club? I could use some critique on my gay ass character. I'm FunSkeletor, the Slaanesh cultist
>>
>>48934983
sent you a group invite, come join the group chat as well
>>
>>48934957
Mhm, we'll need......bigger guns next time we come back, but for now...let us see how the Eldar is doing.
>Alice walks off the bridge and heads for the cells.
>>
>>48935001
mate doing summet currently. Ill be in shortly
>>
File: 250px-TA_BE_Heavy.png (107KB, 250x386px) Image search: [Google]
250px-TA_BE_Heavy.png
107KB, 250x386px
>>48934930

PHONE BRUVA!
>>48934923
I wouldn't be worried about that...
>He'd say this as he steps onto an elevated platform.
I'd be more worried about weither the Tau can handle it.
>He'd then turn his head to one of the guardsmen at the console. Giving him a quick nod of his head as he speaks up.

Do it!

>The man would nod, before entering a few commands into the console.
>This causes several mechanical arms to lower from the ceiling. Each one carrying a different peice of armor plating, that they would quickly attach onto Malak.
>After a few moments, Malak would once again be encased within the prototype Inquisition power armor.
>Pic related, but obviously more black, and covered in skulls and other Inqustion symbolism.
>The last part that would be attached is the helmet. Its visors lighting up as the suit finally activates.

FINALLY... BACK TO WAR.
>His voice would once again sound like that if a Dreadnaughts.
HEH... I'VE ALWATS WANTED TO SAY THAT.
>>
>>48935020
Okey-dokey
>>48935028
you know they won't let you keep that armour once we're done
>she smirks again but leans in to kiss his helmet.
go get em.
>>
>>48934960
you mean, allow her to repeatedly bash my bag carrying my 1000$ laptop and other dnd resources with a rock because she's bored whilst waiting for the bus? I didn't. Her mother did!
>>
>>48935012
>Following close behind. What of the assassins?
>>
>>48935052
Damn. What a spoiled brat.
>>
>>48934857
>Ron closes his eyes. But he senses something is wrong. He is sick to his stomach for a brief moment. It is a feeling unlike anything he has ever felt, and it is most unwelcome.

>he sits up on his cot. There's the possibility it could have been his imagination, of course. Banking on that would be neglecting his duties, though. Instead of letting it be, Ron stands up and leaves his little office.
>>
>>48935056
Inquisition will know what to do with them. Ones that we can trust anyway.
>>
>>48934758
>Is lying in his tent
>On his Ork "sample" that has been eviscerated
>He only barely breathes and does not react to a rodent eating the dying skin around his wounds
>>
>>48935050
INQUISITOR GREELY SAYS OTHERWISE. AND I DON'T THINK ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROTOTYPE WILL CARE EITHER. SEEING AS THEY'RE DEAD.

>He'd then have the assault cannon attached into place upon his arm.

I always do...

>He'd then step down off of the platform before moving towards her and wrapping his empty arm around her in a tight embrace, before slowly backing away and heading out the door towards the command center.
>>
>>48935082
... And what of the others? They're my brothers and isters too... Most of them, I still don't know how some are alive.
>>
>>48935108
>slowly walks past Malak, looking agitated
You can't keep that. Greely ain't an Inquisitor. He can't give you secret power armour.
>keeps walking, predatory look in his eyes
>>
>>48935112
.......I mean the Inquisitors we can trust you dip.
Hit your head during the Warp Transition?
>The pair arrive at the cells.
>>
>>48935108
>unsure of what to do next Claire follows him, clutching her bolter pistol.
lucky you getting your own power armour.
>if you were to turn around you would see her sticking out her tongue at you.
>>
>>48935108
>Suddenly, Kanes upper half falls through the vents
"W-why hel-l-lo there"
>There is a look of fear on his face, poorly hidden by a forced smile
>His ass falls on his face, along with his legs
>>
>>48935126
I honestly hope you're wrong about that Ron. But whatever the case, it'll be of use to us in the coming fight.
>"He looks pissed. I wonder who shit on his Emperor brand mercy bars this morning?"
>>
>>48935130
>She looks at you two from inside the cell.
You two again? You come back more often than flies. What is it you want? Came for some entertainment? The new guard is not very conversational...
>At least the guard newly assigned from last time is still alive.
>>
>Ron continues down the hallway, his anger rising.

>something is not only wrong, but it is more wrong than Ron is.

>he eventually arrives at a doorway hidden in an alcove. The sign above the door has been removed.
>>
>>48935142
>He'd smile to himself as he keeps walking towards the command center. At least until-
>>48935159
Throne dammit you're annoying!
>He'd harshly stomp his foot I to the Slanessh Commissars meaty body several times.
I thought Eisen had you stored away in a box for later use as a punching bag!
>He'd continue to harshly curb stomp the daemon into little meaty chunks as he says this.

Just die already so we can forget you ever infiltrated us!
>>
>>48935216
Where the hell is Eisen to deal with your shit?
>He'd continue to mercilessly stomp the Commissars meat chunks. Unwilling to let them reform.
>>
Jesus christ, this thread is worse than /xivg/'s "roleplaying" attempts.
>>
>>48935247
>He squeels in pain
"AAH DAMMIT AHH STOOOP"
"I HAVE NEWS AGH FUCK"
>>
File: 1458569725396.jpg (74KB, 736x789px) Image search: [Google]
1458569725396.jpg
74KB, 736x789px
>>48935249
I love when they come to shitpost
>>48935247
>Eisen is under rutinary checkup of bionics today, the magos are keeping him busy to keep the order.
>>
>>48935196
Making sure the Tormentor is working for you actually.
>>
>>48935298
Why? I am your prisoner! You're suppossed to torture me, not care for me! What are you my mother?!
>>
>>48935326
If I was your mother, I would beat you repeatedly with a stick for fun.
>>
>>48935279
>He'd co to ue to stomp the annoying creature Into paste.

Why should I believe anything you say? Especially when I've got bigger fish to worry about
>>
>>48935279
"I-i have good a-and bad news"
>>
>>48935376
"PLEAASE AGH-GHRGHLR"
>>
>>48935101
>Shudders awake and yells as he notices the pain of his fragile skin being torn apart
>Throws the vermin out of his tent
>>
>>48935326
>>48935374
OH HO HO! ITS FUNNY BECAUSE HER STONE IS PROBABLY LARRS!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdQQjfDUBLY
>>
>>48935374
It would feel just like home, actually...
>She stays silent for a while, expecting all this conversation to be an excuse to ask something.
>But after the silence she talks.
The Tormentor is working fine. I don't have the urge to kill the guards on the door for now...

This is very weird for you to ask.
>>
>>48935417
>For once, Oddball leaves his tank, which is right outside the Tent, but still.
>He dodges the rat, which splats messily against the tank, 'painting' an emergency hatch crimson.
>Oddball then pops his head inside the Tent and looks at Callidon.
Are you alright sir? I heard screaming and my Tank now has 'Vermin Pattern Camouflage'. Would you like me to fetch a Medic?
>>
>>48935490
I´m fine! Just some critter biting me, that´s all...
>Callidon looks somehow... Different. He still looks as tired as before, but the grey in his hair has vanished and been replaced with brown, and his wrinkles seem to have almost vanished
>>
>>48935401
"S-so, are you willing to listen out?"
>>
>>48935525
You know sir....I could have sworn that you weren't that young before.
>Oddball has an expression of slight worry, and his glances show he seems to be contemplating retreating to his Hammerhead.
>>
>>48935525
>pops her head through the tent flap and smiles
everything alright here? I heard screaming and I was wondering if you needed help getting properly patched up
>>
>>48935542
>He'd stop curbing stomping you at this point, before continuing on his way towards the command center.

Tell someone else traitor...
>>
>>48935546
>Grumbles as he scratches the ruined skin of his side
>>48935556
It´s fine... Just some dead skin tearing off painfully.
>On the floor there is a piece of skin the size of a palm
>>
>>48935571
"THE ORKS HAVE BOMBS! LOTS AND LOTS OF BOMBS! MEELTA BOMBS!
>>
>>48935490
Oddball! Shouldn't you be prepping your tank crew for combat!? We don't have much time dammit!

>>48935525
>>48935556
That goes for the rest of-
>He'd pause once he noticed the adept.

What's going on...?
>>
>>48935578
>a look of concern on her face she shakes her head
fine? fine I can kiss better, you are not fine!
>she enters the tent fully and starts inspecting the wounds.
>>
>>48935578
"Oh, I've seen that before. Were you bitten by a vermin perhaps?"
>>
>>48935444
I ask because I care, what you've.....never had someone care about your wellbeing without expecting anything in return before?
>>
>>48935596
Nothing! I was just surprised, that´s all!... And I seem to have drooled on the Ork´s ribcage...
>>48935602
>He quickly straightens his jacket to cover it, but she could swear she saw something pulsing inside the wound
>>48935613
Yes. Are you implying it´s an infection?
>>
>>48935651
"It's the effect of chaos. It was a chaos infested rat. Skavvies, we call them..."
>>
>>48935651
if it's an infection it needs to be sorted out sooner rather than later, come on now you know this.
>>
>>48935427
It's not actually. Alice still has that. Tormentor has the soul of a random Elfdar.

>>48935649
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ALICE DAMNIT. WHY DO I SUCK SO MANY DICKS?

>>48935596
My crew is always ready baby, you gotta stop with the negative waves and try relaxing.
>>
>>48935649
What do you mean...?
People doesn't do that. Everyone wants something in return.
>>
>>48935681
I don't. Well aside from yourself being happy. Not 'murder, torture and rape' happy, but actually happy.
>>
>>48935661
In that case, I´ll simply offer my prayers and fast until the taint leaves my body.
>>48935667
No! I am too busy to abandon my work for a tiny blasted rodent bite! Now leave! Leave!
>Callidon seems to be more furious than ever before in the time he has been with the regiment
>>
>>48935704
You... What?!
>>
>>48935704
>>48935717
You what?!
>LIX is as surprosed as the eldar.
>>
>>48935717
Happiness?
>>
>>48935710
"It does not work like that.
>He looks at the wound
"Seems to be the influence of slaanesh. The rats must've been triggered by our coming."
>>
>>48935731
WHY?! What kind of strategy is this?!
STOP DOING THAT!

>"She must want something from me, everyone wants something...."

What do you really want? Why keep me here? Why give me this for real?
>>
>>48935748
LEAVE!
>Picks up the Ork and tosses it at them, the throw falling just short
>Even with the organs removed, it weighs at least twice as much as him
>>
>>48935749
I just want you to be normal? And if you leave then you won't be normal because you'll start murdering people through torture again. And if I give you that, then you don't need to torture people just to live, terrible thing that.
>>
>>48935794
What ork?
>>
>>48935823
The one he had experimented on earlier, and on top of which he fell nearly comatose as the vermin nommed his side
>>
>>48935794
Woah, chill with the negative waves, I'm goin', I'm goin'.
>Oddball steps away from the tent and hops back into his Hammerhead, carefully avoiding the splat of rat as he climbs the hull.
>>
>>48935814
>She crumbles to her knees in her cell.
W-why you do this?
Why do you want me to be "normal"?
Why... why help me?
>There is tears on her eyes, but she refuses to let them fall.

WHY ARE YOU BEING KIND TO ME?! WHAT KIND OF SICK TORTURE IS THIS?! DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS HUMAN! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS! STOP! ... STOP BEING KIND TO ME! YOU'RE SUPPOSSED TO HATE ME!
>>
File: Strange Armour.png (82KB, 200x379px) Image search: [Google]
Strange Armour.png
82KB, 200x379px
>leans against a wall a short distance away, watching Alice.
>>
>>48935794
"JESUS CHRIST I'M TRYING TO HELP STOP BEING ASSHOLES"
>He starts crying
"ALL MY MATES ARE DEAD, THE ORKS ARE COMING AND I CANT EVEN GET LAID"
>He starts crying louder
>>
>>48935856
I do this because I'm a nice person. You would be too if they actually gave you a chance, instead of beating you. Which is you know, not normal.

>Alice would try and comfort the Eldar, if not for >>48935880
Yes Trooper? Can I help you?
>>
>>48935915
>She lets go of her tears.
>Only Larrs had made her cry so far.
>>
>>48935888
Who the hell is Jesus Christ? Is he some sort of chaos marine!?
>>
>>48935880
>Doesn't like the way the man is staring at Alice.
>Phaseblade is ready to be unsheathed should something go wrong.
>>
>>48935850
Good...
>>48935888
Then use the corpse and leave me alone! I am too busy to entertain you, and I have even less time for getting treatment for such petty wounds! I was shot with a heavy bolter for Emperor´s sake, half my insides turned to mush and I can still work! That applies to the sister as well. SHOO, ALL OF YOU!
>>
>>48935915
>says nothing for a moment

>>48935968
>looks at Delta
>there is a soft click and a hiss of static from his mask. The voice of an old man comes from an unseen speaker on the helmet
Just making sure everything's alright Alice.
>>
>>48935950
"I-i don't know... My family kept using that curseword since...i-i don't know"
>>
>>48935981
"NOW LISTEN HERE MUSHY GUTS, DO YOU WANT TO TURN INTO ME AND START TO BUTTFUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU?"
>>
>>48935941
>Alice would be doing the consoling thing, if not for the spooky man.

>>48936016
Who.....are you? I swear I've heard that voice before.
>>
>>48935981
>The man would shake his head at this at the adept, before continuing towards the command center.
>He'd stop but a few feet later, as a message comes in through his helmets Vox.
>He'd stand there silently for a few seconds before turning his head towards the others.

Bad news ladies! Looks like the Tau have pushed up their schedules! They'll be here in less then five minutes!
>>
>>48936040
>a chuckle from the man
I'll leave you to your... Interrogation.
>>
>>48936033
>Clicks his tongue and smiles knowingly
I promise you, that will not be a problem...
>>
>>48936033
I'm disgusted IMMENSELY by what you said just now...
>>
>>48936056
"What a coinkidynk! BECAUSE THE ORKS ARE COMING HERE IN 5 MINUTES AS WELL! WITH FUCKING MELTA BOMBS!"
>>
>>48936059
He's... I don't know... Familliar...
>>
>>48936067
"ALRIGHTY THEN! HAVE FUN WITH TENTACLES, JACKASS!"
>>
>>48936059
Wait....Ron?! I.....but how?! How did you even get here? And what's with the armour?
>>
>>48936089
>His eye would twitch in annoyance at the pathetic pile of bloody mush at his feet.

I've yet to hear anything about that. But I'd what you said is true, then I'm sure the Orks would be happy to play with you!

>He'd then make his way quickly towards the command center. His armored footsteps echoing throughout the corridors.
>>
>>48936106
If that is what privacy requires...
>He returns to his work, cutting up a Tau corpse
>>
>>48936121
>He regenerates his body
>He runs after Malak
"ALRIGHT WHAT MOTIVATION WOULD I HAVE TO TRICK YOU!? I AM NOT A TZEENTCH FUCK"
>>
>>48936119
what warp fuckery is this!?! Explain how!
>>
>>48936169
Because you are a follower of Chaos and a Traitor to the Imperium. That is why!

Now if you don't mind, I have two companies of exhausted and injuried soldiers to command!
>>
>>48936102
>the man stops leaning against the wall and moves for the door, while pointing a finger-gun at Delta
Not familiar en-

>>48936119
>doesn't stop walking, but tilts his head like he is confused. Maybe. Either way, he walks through the door like it isn't there without another word.
>>
>Maximilian Jonathan Venqurio the Third, Lieutenant of the Strogian Hounds enters the office of his Regimental Commander. His great hat, second only to a Comissar's, sits on his head, overshadowed only by his stunningly magnificent mustache.
>He stops a few steps ahead of the desk, and jumps into a salute. The commander doesn't even look up from his paperwork.

-"Report"
-"Ser! We have successfully lured in the enemy and routed them. The city of Mokegah has been liberated of the heretics. I've already forwarded my report detailing the action ser!
-"Yes I am aware, I read it"

>He finally stops his paperwork, and looks up
You've shot Captain Doucard.

-S-sir he was deploying the man and commanding the action in a way he could have a certain escape route, even tough the danger was minimal. I have the commands, and the log of the vox communications, I can pro-
-*That* may be so, but the Commissariat doesn't take kindly average officers killing superiors, even incompetent ones. That's their job. They want you *gone*.

>Silence descends onto the room, as the Lieutenant digests what he's heard.

-You options are either to resign -willingly- to a penal regiment, or face execution

-What? A penal regiment? Like, like some riff-raff? Like some honorless vermin? Like someone who graduated as last of the class? Never! I'd rather face death with honor!

-Have I mentioned that they will shave your mustache, before executing you?

>Another silent period comes into the conversation

-Sooooo, when do I depart?

Hello everyone. Am I doing this right?
>>
>>48936171
[spoiler[THE WARP EMBRACES ME. Also known as Steam.[/spoiler]

>>48936202
>Alice stands facing the door, pistol raised for a few minutes, before holstering it and seeing to the bawling Dark Eldar on the floor.
>>
>>48936206
Yes.
>>
>>48936195
"OH FUCK YOU MR. HIGH AND MIGHTY WEARING THAT XENO GEAR! THE ORKS ARE COMING AND THEY ARE PACKING SERIOUS FUCKING HEAT AND THE ONE THING THAT COULD'VE HELPED US WAS BROKEN BY YOU, YOU INCOMPETENT FUCK"
>>
>>48936206
Perfect new guy! More than perfect! Though I would have started WITH the regiment, or closer to them. But that is your choice after all.
>>
>>48936222
I'll follow him.
>Delta moves silently through the door, trying to chase the man
>>
>>48936249
>he is gone.
>>
>>48936222
>Keeps sobbing on the ground.
I don't... Want... Your kindness.
>>
>>48936222
DAMN YOU AND YOUR ABILITY OF ACTUALLY HAVING A COGNATOR! Damn you to hell!!!

>>48936229
First of all. Don't even speak to me of tech heresy, you damned traitor!

Secondly! This is NOT Xenos gear! It is Inquisitorial equipment!
>>
>>48936262
>She will still look around for any trace or clues.
>>
>>48936263
Don't worry dear, you're just scared because it's new and unknown. But I think you'll like it.
>Attempting to hug intensifies.
>>
>>48936265
>speaks up from the corner he is in
If it's Inquisitorial equipment why are you in it, First Lieutenant Ordenius?
>>
>>48936265
"OH YOU FUCKING WISH. THAT SHIT IS-"
>The wall next to them blows up.
>On the other side are two orks
>One has a rifle, the other has two melta bombs strapped to his chest"
>>
>>48936265
if there is no one besides me, Kane, and Called in on Syventi IV. I'm just going to fast forward us back to the Herald if that's OK. Say something like half the remaining regiment escaped.
>>
>>48936329
after all, it's not all that great if only three people are holding the line against two thousand Orks and Tau.
>>
>>48936322
>Doesn't stop Alice but resists a bit first.
>Then allows the hug.
>Cries on her shoulder
>Feels nice.
>>
>>48936356
I'm here but your point still stands
>>
>>48936329
I´m still here as well
>>
>>48936389
>>48936395
so is everyone fine with that? Id ask in the steam chat, BUUUUUUUT....
>>
>>48936413
Im fine with whatever
>>
>>48936413
So is my prev post ignored? Or do we do epic offscreen battle thing?
>>
>>48936385
There there, it'll be ok-
>Alice's sentence is cut short as she, and everyone else onboard, are thrown towards the stern as the Vessel unexpectedly leaves the warp with an ominous sounding rattle.

STATUS!

>The reply is brief, the Captain announcing that they have no idea what happened, only that the ship just....'dropped out of the Warp' near an unoccupied planet.
>>
>>48936206
>an hour later Maximilian Jonathan Venqurio the Third, is on a shuttle, to join a Navy fleet that's supposedly will pick up the regiment.
>He nervously fiddles with the fancy hat on his head with his powerfist. Years of practice with the dangerous machinery allowed to him to do this routine move with ease.

Sooo, what are these penal fellows are like?

>The two other guy in the room, are two crimson-dressed inquisitorial troopers. Maximilian Jonathan Venqurio the Third already suspected when he first saw them, that there is something wrong with the picture. The two soldiers look at each other knowingly when they hear the question.
>Finally one of the of them answers curtly

Wild

The rest of the journey is silent, as the Ex-Lieutenant goes off into the unknown
>>
>>48936442
>Looks at you, tears still in her eyes, albeit clearing themselves.
>She looks like she's questioning the situation she's in.
>>
>>48936442
>Reaches for comms.

Alice...? I'm on my way back to the cells. What is going on?!
>>
>>48936527
>Alice releases Kara from her grip and pushes herself to her feet.
Stay....stay here for now...need to see whats going on.
>Alice steps out of the cell and shuts the door once more.

>>48936542
"No idea, gonna have to head to the Bridge and find out."
>>
>>48936432
it was indeed glorious! Many Xenos died and we're X'plo'dead by B'Orks Orks.

>The Herald, and what was left of its badly damaged battle group, would emerge from the warp. Having spent the last few days traveling to an Imperial world for a much needed resupply.
>As the ship emerges, Malak would be standing at attention inside an empty Hanger, awaiting the inbound transports that were carrying the new troops.
>As he waits, he would mumble to himself.

I hope they aren't ALL penals... this regiment could use a bit of common sense...
>>
>>48936611
>She reaches your side.
>She sighs when she sees you're fine and Kara still on her cell.
For one second there I thought that whore had a trick preppared to escape her cell and this was part of it...
>>
>>48936635
>is there observing the new men board the ship.
I hope this lot are sensible enough to not get shot or stabbed.
>>
>>48936635
>He'd spend a moment re-adjusting his Officers uniform, as well as the new rank insignia as he watches the shuttles carrying the new recruits land inside the hangerbay. Silently praying to the God Emperor that he looks respectable.
>>
>>48936635
>walks up behind Malak and taps him on the shoulder to get his attention.
Lieutenant.
>>
>>48936611
>Surprisingly enough, the eldar obeys.
O...k...
>"What am I doing with my life, I cried on the shoulders of a mon'keigh..."
>>
>>48936653
I highly doubt the entire ship shaking was a trick luv', but lets go double check to make sure.
>Alice leads LIX to the bridge, albeit as soon as she enters the bridge and sets sight on the planet, she goes still.
Captain, no one leaves this ship. I.....will investigate personally.
>The Captain nods, and broadcasts the message over the Vox.
>>
>>48936635
>Kane laughs
"Foffob fenf...among you fuckf"
>His teeth slowly roll back in
>He laughs even harder
>>
>>48936635
>Has been kept in a comma under heavy treatment after pushing a fellow squadmember out of a pulse fire barriage only to recieve it himselg
>>
>>48936717
Something... Wrong...?
>>
>>48936694
>Kane smells something in the air again
>Eldar...but also chaos
>>
>>48936679
Most of these men probably more concerned about weither or not they'll be stabbed or shit by the man next to them...

>He'd continue to fuss with his officers uniform. Trying to fix any wrinkles, or remove any debris that may have attached itself to him.
>Of course there wouldn't be anything on him. He was just being paranoid about it.
>>
>>48936767
TYPO IN THE RIGHT PLACE. KEK
>>
>>48936635
So where do I go from he-?

You are on you own now pal!

What? Where are you two going?

>The inquisitorial troopers are already the other end of the room.

Away! Good luck
>>
>>48936761
No.....no, just....something that must be done....meet me in the Shuttle Bay.
>Alice turns and stalks off towards the very same bay.
>>
>>48936767
stabbed or shot(fuck you autocorrect!).

>>48936689
>It would take him a moment, but eventually he'd turn his head towards the man. A slightly confused look on his face.

I'm sorry... are you talking to me? Its just that I'm a little busy right now...
>>
>>48936767
I'm sure they'll be well behaved for you.
>observes him picking at his uniform, you look lovely you know.
>>
>>48936841
"The problem is his behavior...bloody lunatic..."
>>
>>48936794
>barges past the man on his way to the bridge.
watch out will you.
>>
>>48936815
>Turns to face the captain with a confused look on her face.
Any idea what that was about?
>>
>>48936832
>the man in the strange armour looks at Malak through his black lenses. His expression is indecipherable, but his tone makes up for it
I don't think you should be speaking to me like that, Lieutenant.
>the suit's life support system is hard to ignore this close up. Inhaling, exhaling...
Speaking to your superiors like that can be seen as insubordination.
>>
>>48936841
>His eyes would widen, and his face would go somewhat red with embarressment at her words.
>He'd then turn his head away from her, before covering his mouth as he fakes a cough.

T-thank you Sister...! I-uh, a-appreciate the compliment!

>Maybe it was because of her words, but he'd have stopped fussing with his uniform. His attention drawn straight towards the men forming up into lines before him.
>>
>>48936766
>Kane follows the smell to the cells
"MY OH MY! A HERETIC! AN ELDAR HERETIC! And how are we doing?"
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>48936868
>Flails his arms trying not to fall over
>>
>>48936901
I wasn't speaking to you in any such manner. I'm just nervous about having to address the new guys.

And I'm not a Lieutenant anymore. I'm a Captain now! Besides, who are you? I don't think I've seen you before...

Are you one of the new officers?
>>
>his eyes snap open
Hnghhh
>he sits up his from his resting place and puts on his helmet, ignoring the searing pain of still-healing burnt skin

M..must report..

>he gets up and walks around the strange enviroment, looking for his commanders
>>
>>48936875
>The Captain looks just as confused as LIX does.
>"No ma'am, I find it rather strange myself, but I assume that the Lady Wellesley knows what she is doing."

>>48936917
Wrong ship. Very wrong ship. Ship with the Eldar on it is.....in a different Segmentum.
>>
>>48936917
That's on an entirely diffefent ship on an entirely different sector.
>>
>>48936935
>Leans more and more back against his will, finally making a full bridge.
>However to take control of the situation and does a full back-flip from the ground, becoming vertical again

*mutters* Damn three eyes telling me to watch out *koff*
>>
>>48936955
Fuck.me in my fuckity fuck fuck. I am scared and confused. Sorry.
>>
>>48936953
I will... Lok axter her, I don't like where this is going...
>She starts to walk towards Alice's location
>>
>>48936989
you're forgetting a name.
>>
>>48936937
>the man reaches behind him and pulls out an Inquisitorial Rosette
Don't worry about who I am. My question is, who promoted you? If my records are correct, there is currently nobody with the ability to promote you with the regiment as of this month.
>>
>>48936989
>stops walking and turns his head
>almost talking at a growl he retorts
what was that?
>>
>>48937005
>He did not notice the man until now.
"What in the fuck? Where did he come from?"
>>
>>48937002
>>48937006
>>48937058

>Something enters the bridge with a slight limp, its skin is a web of white scar lines and spots of nearly-charred skin, its face shows bleached eyes and the lack of nose, most of the flesh surrounding the mouth is burned off, showing yellow teeth trough gaps in the skin
>its dressed in medical wraps and a half-burned guardsman uniform
>it salutes

Private Peepers reporting for duty!
>>
>>48937005
>He'd give a shrug of his shoulders.

Apparently, while we were in the warp, a message came in from segmentum command. Apparently someone put me in for a promotion before we were deployed on Syventi IV.

If you've got a problem with it, you can always take it up with command.
>>
>>48937070
>smiles at Peepers, glad to see he's still alive and well(ish)
>>
>>48936992
>Alice can be found with a Thunderhawk that has just recently been prepared for launch.
>She is just jugging up the ramp as LIX enters the Bay.
>One of the passing Crewmen, who are curiously enough, not crewing the 'Hawk tell LIX that Alice climbed the ladder to the Cockpit as they pass.
>>
>>48937070
"Oh not you again. You are looking more...attractive. Is that a new haircut?"
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>48937006
>>48936989

I've said trees are terrible for watching scouts.

Yes, despite common sense, scouting is awkward from threes. Easy to spot from the air, yet they aren't as good as vantage points. I remember there was once this guy who loved climbing them, and didn't quite manage to understand...
>Tries bore him with hard to understand military drivel
>Tries hard to remember that was the ones with the three eyes (Navigators) or the ones with no eyes (Astropaths) who could read thoughts.

>>48937002
Whoops, sorry
>>
>>48937089
>he smiles back, well, its more like a face cramp than a smile, but the meassage is clear enough

>>48937093
No sir! third degree prometheum burns to the head leave a man very bald indeed
>>
>>48937058
Seriously... why are you here? Shouldn't you be in a box or a cell right now?

>He'd let out a loud, exasperated sigh.

I knew we should have airlocked you before we entered the warp...

>>48937070
most of us are in the hanger, welcoming new recruits to the regiment.

Peepers!? What the hell are you doing out here!? You haven't fully recovered yet!
>>
>>48937084
I'm trying to say promoting yourself is a no-no
>the man grunts his disapproval.

>>48937058
>the man turns to Kane
I don't seem to remember you.
>>
>>48937095
I prefer to stay in my ship than scouting, not my thing really.
>waves his prosthetic arm at the man before walking away and muttering under his breath.
bloody ponce.
>>
>>48937131
"Oh fuck you. I'm gonna go bother the wounded.
>He leaves
>>
>>48937131
Sir Malak, i can assure you the damage is mostly visual in nature, the pain is insignificant and i am able in body and spirit to serve again, yet i feel that the position of mere guardsman is not very fit for my ambitions, if i may be so bold

Tell me, sir, is there an open position for a regimental priest?
>>
>>48937154
whoops that was meant to be the navigator
>>
>Void.
>A white void surrounding him on every direction.
>Walking.
>He can see him, on his golden Throne.
>It is majestic.
>And she's here too... With the kids... They grew up to be good proud soldiers.
>They're finally together. Again. For all eternity.
>This soldier finished his duty at last.
>A most honourable death by combat. That all of them can agree.
>Died saving a man from pulse fire. Died proud.
>No... Something's wrong.
>Everything is going dark.
>Where is the Emperor?
>Where did the children go?
>Where did his love go?
>Tyberia's dawn is rising on the horizon
>Tyranid biospores eclipse the sun.
>There is billions.
>Thousands of Billions.
>The Leviathan ever hungers.
>They keep coming.
>They don't stop coming.
>They just come at you and come at you and never stop coming, never Throne damned stop.
>'Click!'
>No more ammo.
>'SCREE!'

>GASPS

>Wakes up in infirmary.

>Attached on a hundred machines.

>Wearing a capparace that is not part to his uniform.

>He can't move.
>The magos biologos aren't finished with him yet.

>Life is not finished with him yet.

>War is never finished with him.
>>
>>48937117
Ignore him peepers. He isn't an actual Commissar. Just a chaos worshipper who can't seem to die.
>He'd give the fake Commissar a nasty look.
Just ignore him.

>>48937089
By the way. Y-you look rather nice as well Claire...

>His face would br stern looking, but also bright red. Even as he looks onwards.
>>
>>48937154
>>48937170
>Wipes off his forehead
Whew. Rules of survival twenty-six:
"Try not to piss of the psyker you have to live together with"
>>
>>48937091
>Thanks the men kindly and moves forward to meet with Aloce.

So... Co-pilot's seat is free?
>>
>>48937186
>Kane comes through the door.
"Oh darling, you're awake! Now how about that. How are we today?'
>>
>>48937192
>performs a slight curtsy and smiles.
>>
>>48937156
Of course you will...
>He'd let out a sigh before turning attentions towards peepers.

>>48937167
Well, I'll see what I can do peepers. But things are a little... busy at the moment.
>He'd motion towards the hanger full of new guardsmen, both Penal, and non-penal alike.
>>
>>48937208
Mhm.
>Alice flicks through the last of the pre-flights, before lifting the Gunship off the deck and heading for a certain part of the planet.
Wonder what we'll find down there.
>>
>>48937228
>His pulse is accelerating.
>The magos keep rebuilding him.
>Can't move.
>But needs to, has to, purge the heretic.
>If only he could move his arm a little further.
>Of only he could reach for that neck...
>>
>>48937242
>from the other side of the hanger, the man slumps when he sees Kelly. It is obviously very distressing to him that she is here.
>>
>>48937244
I could help, sir
My biggest life wish is to join the priesthood, i will aid you will all my power if
you grant me the title of priest and a right to wear the holy robes
>Frozen in his salute
>>
>>48937259
"Are you trying to kill me? Oh darling you keep forgeting...*giggles* You cant.
>>
>>48937273
>passes by and sees a large pseudo space marine hiding behind a pole
>stops to stare
>>
>>48937273
>raises an eyebrow as she see's the strange armour but chooses to ignore the strange feeling to investigate.
>>
>>48937310
>>48937273

Why do I keep forgetting the name
>>
>>48937256
>She sits on the co-pilot seat, this time helping Alice with the take off sequence, placing into practice what she learnt of the last times she sat with her.

Funny, was going to ask you the same.
>>
>>48937310
>>48937313
>notices he's drawing attention to himself, and regains his composure. He mutters to himself
Damned ghosts...
>and vanishes on the spot
>>
>>48937287
>It's useless can't move.
>Can't talk either.
>Heartbeat accelerating the magos take measures.
>It's sleepy now.
>The vision is blurring...
>The magos move their mechadentrides on his face now.
>He sleeps again...
>>
>>48937359
>a look of shot would cross her face before she draws her bolter and moves to investigate.
>>
>>48937366
"Ah. Sleeping again. Shame. Do tell me when he is awake, will you?"
>>
>>48937359
>slowly rotates in 360 degrees trying to figure out dafuq just happened
>>
>with the last of the newbies now standing at attention. The young Captain would turn his body to face them. His eyes focused upon each of them.

AHEM! Attention everybody!

>His voice would echo loudly throughout the hangerbay.

My name and rank is Captain Malaks Ordenius. And as of this moment, you are officially apart of Penal regiment designation: Theta Gamma.

Many of you are criminals and convicts sent here you atone for your crimes against the Imperium! For some if you, this is not the case. I know it damn well wasn't in mine...

>The young officer would pause for a moment, before continuing. His thoughts having been drawn back to when he was first "recruited" by Inquisitor Jackson.

But no matter what your reason for being here is. I expect great things from each and everyone of you!

I expect you to fight and die, not only for the glory of the God Emperor, and his mighty Imperium. But I expect you to die for the men and woman next to you! Penal or not, you are now all members of this regiment. Even if this IS a Penal regiment, I expect you to behave like any proper Guardsmen would!

Do I make myself clear!

>He'd wait for a moment, before once again continuing. The far more stern voice he had just used now gone. Replaced by his more "Older brother" style voice.

With that being said... Welcome to Inquisitorial Penal regiment Theta Gamma.
>>
>>48937323
Hrmh......perhaps nothing, perhaps something. We shall simply have to see......
>Alice focuses intently on a smallish mound that sticks out of the ground, which is what she guides the Thunderhawk towards, and eventually lands next to.
>>
>>48937366
>As Kane exits the roon he notices the sister with a bolter
"Oh miss Kelly, you wish to torture me as well now? I would not have expected that from you?
>>
>>48937414
>Still stands behind Malak stuck in a salute as his fried face stays still, awaiting his response to his wish to join priesthood
>>
>>48937383
>reappears a short distance away in a hallway used by the maintenance crew, talking to himself again
Wasn't my fault. Gotta remember that.
>a staticky voice speaks to the man from inside his helmet
I know that. Keep monitoring it. I'll grab the gear and be there- oh, I already am? Good. We're done talking then.
>the man notices Kelly again, and waits for her this time
>>
>>48937432
I have a baaad feeling about this...
>>
>>48937414
>listens to the Captain's speech intently
>starts to feel the distant tendrils of sympathy

"If that guy would have been my Captain back then, neither of us would be here today."
>>
>>48937459
>walks straight up to him, bolter drawn.
name and rank, now!
>>
>>48937414
>With his speech now done. He would dismiss the troopers standing before him, before wandering of himself. Exhaustion over taking him

Being the only active CO in this regiment sucks...
>>
>>48937496
"Oh. Well then..."
>He walks away in a hurried pace.
>>
>>48937496
>flashes his Inquisitorial Rosette
No need, Claire. I've got something for you to do. I need you to find Ron, and tell him to start talking to his friend Ribbon, alright?
>he seems like he is used to telling Claire to do things
Oh, and I don't really remember the layout of the ship, so can you tell me where the armoury is? I need something from there.
>he pauses to think
Oh, yes, that's right too. Where's Lim? I need to give him something.
>>
>>48937514
"I could be your right hand, darling"
>He says as he peeks around the corner
>>
>>48937540
>would look shocked by the badge and orders, pointing towards the armoury, her face changing from shock to confusion.
and your name?
>>
>>48937514
>cannot help himself, steps infront of his surperior and faces him

Sir Luitenant Malak, i sacraficed my skin and face for the regiment, mankind and the emperor, i dont know how i look like to you, but inhumanly disfigured atleast, and i feel a burning desire in my soul to serve the emperor as a priest of the guard, sir please

>his bleached eyes surrounded by red burnt and scarred skin burn with fevor and anticipation
>>
>>48937560
>he starts to say something, but stops himself. He shakes his head and laughs
Not important. I'm an Inquisitor, and that's what matters.
>>
>>48937514
>As he wanders about the ship. Malak would lift up his dress cap, before running his hand through his recently shaven hair. Feeling the sharp bristles as they Scrap along his hand.

I wonder where the hell Claire wandered off too... Maybe she went to go visit Eisen and the other wounded over in the Medicae? I should probably go and visit him...

>He'd once again let out a sigh, before making his way towards the Medicae.
>>
>>48937471
>Alice powers down the engines and opens both the exterior hatch, and the cockpit hatch.
>Alice drops down the ladder into the hold, then stalks down the ramp, Grav Pistol in hand.
>She seems to be heading towards the mound.
>>
>>48937574
right, though I'm afraid I don't know any Lim, I'll look for Ron straight away.
>>
>>48937585
"He's asleep, darling. Don't disturb his fragile rest. Leave that plrasure to me"
>He smirks
>>
>>48937601
>the man stops laughing when she says she doesn't know Lim
Oh.
>he looks down
I guess this is the wrong... Oh well. Thank you.
>the man looks up at her
I'm sorry for what happens to you.
>he disappears
>>
>War. War is all he knows.
>A solution rests on his hands.
>He can either disobey orders and Save thousands of at the cost of millions.
>Or follow orders and loose his planet saving thousands of millions.

>Accepting the order means Nuking his home, his family, culture and friends. And being regarded as a pariah and a traitor to any survivor from the destruction.
>Not sending that radio signal means the death of a whole sector of the Imperium.

>Good Soldiers follow orders.

>Good soldiers bear the hate of their fellows as marls of pride.

>Good soldiers end in penal regiments.

>The magos finish with their operations and leave medbay until they have to proceed to phase two.
>>
>>48937562
>Malak would rub his temples in anger at the guardsmens persistent nagging.

Alright, alright! I'll see what I can do Peepers!

>>48937545
I swear to the Emperor. If it wasn't for my exhaustion, and the fact that I don't want to ruin my dress uniform. I'd beat the living Chaos out of you, before giving g the rest to Eisen!

>He'd then roughly push past the daemon man, as he makes his way towards the Medicae.
>>
>>48937562
>>48937585
>>48937601

>His jaw drops at the sight of malak walking away

I..
Am i going mad?
Is this just a dream?

>he runs to the hospitaller
Sister, i need your help, Luitenant Malak seems to have forgotten that i exist
>>
>>48937659
>>48937662
ignore this one, it seems i have connection delays on my end
>>
>>48937588
>Rushes after her and gets next to her.

What you don't even wait for me anymore?
>>
>Has locked himself in his quarters
>Constant grumbling about his lost samples can be heard through the door
>He has refused to let anyone in
I'm back. I'll read up what has happened while I was gone
>>
>>48937636
>He'd flash the "man" a nasty look.

I hate you... I hate you with every fibre of my being...
>>
>>48937645
what happens to me? what are you talking about?
>she's back to smilig at him, her move hanging open ever so slightly.
>when he vanishes however her blood runs cold as who he might be dawns on her.
>>
>sits in the mess hall, sipping something bright blue while he reads the manual to some strange piece of equipment. He is smiling like he is enjoying himself, and humming tunelessly.
>>
>>48937662
t-thank you, sir
sorry for interrupting
>goes away to give the Luitenant peace

>>48937653
>seeks the man he considers his friend in theese troubling times, wanders the ship, unsure when he left the underground
>>
>wanders the ship trying to find booze
>he emptied his flask on the way here
>>
>>48937701
>Deciding to take a shortcut through one of the ships maintenance tunnels. Malak would eventually end up bumping into Claire.

C-Claire? What are you doing in here?
>>
>>48937700
>They both enter Eisen's recivery room
>Kane slaps Eisen a couple of times
"Wake up, smeghead, you have visitors"
>>
>>48937750
>would turn to him, a look of panic on her face,
where's Ron!?
>>
File: cyborg.jpg (33KB, 407x560px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg.jpg
33KB, 407x560px
>>48937731
>>48937750
>Wanders the ship... Seemingly aimlessly
>It's a mess between broken man and bionics over the whole body.
>Arms and legs completely bionic.
>Right eye replaced, left eye blind.
>Misses lower jaw.
>Walks erratically, almost like a Zombie. >Any light flashes his eyes.
>Seems disoriented
>>
>>48937695
>Roar of frustration and the unmistakable sound of a wooden object breaking, followed by shattering of glass emanate from Callidon's room
Samples... Yes... More samples are needed...
>>
>>48937781
>He'd raise a questioning eyebrow at this

I couldn't tell you... mess hall maybe? Why? What's the matter?

>>48937820
Uhm-... what the hell is THAT?
>>
>>48937820
>looks at the biomechanical man and raises his helmet
By the emperor, we suffer together it seems
>approaches and puts his arm over his shoulder, supporting the being that used to be Eisen
Sir Seargant, do you remember me?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>48937820
>A smell drifts trough the air. Something strong, alcoholic. Enchanting.
>Sniffs into the air, and using his orientation skills learned with the Hounds, follows it.
>Crosses cix-crax corridors to find the source
>Finally does

>>48937820
Tries not to scream
>>
>>48937653
>He slaps Eisen a few more times
"WAKE UP! PEEPERS WANTS TO SEE YOU!"
It was supposed to be malak but then he bumped into claire and all so can we replace him with Peepers?
>>
>>48937886
>He hopes that his scream will be mistaken for the screech of a nearby rusty and badly oiled door.
>hopefully
>>
>>48937868
>>48937820
I need to find him now!
>eyes the cyborg, bolter drawn.
what is that thing?
>>
File: cover_burnie_1-500x600.png (391KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover_burnie_1-500x600.png
391KB, 500x600px
>>48937820
>>48937923

>pushes the heretic away
Dont you dare touch him ,monster!
>holds Eisen up, giving Kane the burnt evil eye
>>
>>48937868
>Turns face to you
>Begins walking on your direction
\>His Jaw doesn't exist yet a voice, completely mechanical, comes out.
W-where...? Where am...? The Tau... We won...?
>It's all too garbled to make anything out of it clearly.

>Two Magos intercept him and bring the sergeant back to his bed, to finnish the repairs.
>48937872
>He seeemed completely out of it.
>>48937923
>You've actually been slapping a Krieger, they moved Eisen to another room to finish the operation before he escaped
>>
>>48937957
>He smirks
"Say boy. How can you be a priest..."
>He shows the neklace Peepers threw away in the inquisitorial base
Previous thread
"...if you throw away things like this?"
>>
>>48937977
>>48937948
>Watches him getting taken away

It was the Seargant, im sure of it!
>>48938011
>snatches it back and puts it on
Dont you dare. I paid for that with my face
>points at >>48937957 (pic)
>>
>>48937977
E-Eisen!
>He'd chase after the two magos. A look of unadulterated anger (not unsimilar to when Miranda brought that child onto base as a gift for Mot) upon his face.

I demand to know the meaning of this right now!
>>
>>48937686
Because there's something here.....might be here.....could have been here. Only one way to find out......
>Alice steps closer to the mound, which is in fact, a bunker entrance of some sort.
>The metal looks horribly dirty, but the dim glow of the keypad shows it still functions.
>Alice types in a series of numbers, which turns out to be wrong. So she types in a few more series of also wrong numbers with increasing frustration, before the red light flickers to green.
>The door opens.
>>
>looks up from his book and tasty blue drink, wondering why it's so quiet. Nothing eventful ever seems to happen in transit any more.
>>
>>48937977
"Oh. It'not even him. Can't wait to slap __him__"
>He giggles
>>
>Marches to the morque
>He seems much better now, even the look of tiredness is gone
>The last of his wrinkles have disappeared
Yes... More samples.
>>
>>48938043
>bursts through the door a look of panic on her face.
>before she can speak she pants for a bit before blurting out.
Ribbon, you need to talk to Ribbon!
>>
>>48938031
>He sees them, and starts to follow
"They did it, haven't they? They fucked up his already fucked up face!"
>He laughs
>>
>>48938031
>The magos assure you he is being rebuilt and they are doing all they can to save him.
>>
>>48938100
>Ron looks very confused
Ribbon? How do you know Ribbon?
>>
>>48938031
>>48938113
>pulls back both
ENOUGH
both of you, interrupting would only hurt eisen, not aid him, have patience and show restraint
>>
>>48938113
>squints at the fishy Commisar disapprovingly
>>
>>48938042
>Rises phase blade to light the way.
How did you know?
>>
>>48938123
"Is he in pain? Immense pain?"
>He asks with bloodthirst in his eyes
>>
>>48938126
Ordos Crhono, I think they're here, on this ship.
one of them told me to tell you to speak to Ribbon, acted like he knew me, apologised to me then left after telling me to find someone who doesn't live here, I think it's Ordos Crhono.
>she's panting heavily and looks very scared.
>>
>>48938156
>squinting intensifies
>>
>>48938096
>Kane smells something in the air
"OH GODS. HE'S OUT. THE DISEASE SPREAD."
>>
>>48938156
>"Yes."
>They place him onto an operating table and shut the door behind them.
>>
>tfw you fucking forget again
>>
>>48938167
>Ron's confusion deepens
Claire, what do you mean Ordos Chronos?
>he puts 2 fingers on the bridge of his nose
Okay, alright. Calm down. I know a Ribbon. That's Lieutenant Colonel Guerin's callsign. Who else did he ask for?
>>
>>48938148
I......don't know Luv', but tell me.......
>Alice heads in, checking every room for......something.
......You ever get the feeling of deja'vu?
>>
>>48938263
Everytime I enter a dark facility hidden deep beneath a rocky formation.
>Walks next to Alice, providing light with her phase blade.
>>
>>48938250
he asked for a Lim and then told me he was sorry for what happaened to me.
>she sits down next to him.
what's going to happen to me?
>>
>>48938246
dammit man! How do you keep forgetting!?!
By the way, we just time forwarded. Syventi IV still is in Tau hands. And the regiment has once again been reinforced with new bodies.
>>
>>48938180
"YOU! GLORIOUS MOUSTACHE MAN! COME WITH ME!"
>>
>>48938339
we've also left the Syventi System. And we're in orbit getting repairs.
>>
>>48938351
>takes one last perplexed look at his empty flask
*mutters* Well, better die thirsty than live thirsty

ONWARDS!
>>
>>48938338
>Ron is a little angry, and a little sad now
He mentioned Lim?
>he looks at his book, and closes it
And what do you mean? I don't know what's going to happen to you.
>>
>>48938202
>>48938096
>retrieves five corpses and slowly drags them to his quarters
>>
>>48938351
>takes the heretic's hat and throws it down an airvent
Fetch, heretic
>walks away

>>48938359
>Finds his surperior again
Sir, are we in space at the moment?
I remeber nothing after my failed prometheum attack against the chaos chapion
>>
>>48938263
>The rooms that Alice has passed over do indeed contain things, weapons, armour, other such useful supplies.
>Alice ignores the equipment for now however, instead only stopping when she finds a Cogitator in the room at the end of the hallway.
>>
>>48938383
>>48938383
Er I mean; onwards!
>>
>>48938392
Indeed we are peepers. We left Syventi IV almost a week and a half ago after we were given orders to retreat.
>>
>>48938390
who is Lim?
>she takes his hands in her own.
what's going on Ron?
>>
>>48938383
>They approach the morgue as Kane slowly opens the door
"Calidon, honey? What are you doing with these corpses?"i
>>
>>48938395
>LIX is keeping her pace and stops with her.
This place sure looks old hm...
Eh?
Found something?
>>
>>48938452
oh. They approach his room then
>>
>>48938477
"Quite a keen nose, darling."
>>
>>48938452
>Steps behind Kane, and sniffs into the air
"and why were they treated with rubbing alcohol?"
>>
>>48938431
I had dreams while in my short coma, i saw glory in theese dreams
glory for this regiment, and within my vision i saw myself dressed in the
robes of a priest, ever since i woke up i knew that would be my desteny

I respect my new family, but the lack of worship might be part of the reason
why we are so cursed. For you see, the imperium wins its wars with two things: Large guns and Burning faith

>His sanity seems to have partly returned after the week of coma
>>
>>48938438
>Ron grimaces
Old friend. Dead.
>he thinks for a minute, lost in thought
I have a theory, but it's best kept to myself if it's true.
>the Acolyte looks at Claire sadly
It'll work out better in the long run if I don't tell you, I think.
>>
>>48938496
My brother Bouqin used his to sniff out mutants.
He got drafted off to Vostroya tough.
>>
>>48938476
Mhm.
>Alice activates the cogitator and repeats the process of opening the door, before once again succeeding and reading through the information on the Cogitator.
This place is older than you would think...
>>
>>48938500
again, quite a keen nose
>>
>>48938511
I understand that but if there's anything I can do to help?
>rests her head on his shoulder,
suddenly I'm feeling very tired, must be all that running around we were doing planet side.
>>
>>48938391
"Callidus, i know you want to, but do not fuck those corpses"
>He enters the room a bit
>>
>>48938510
I said I will look into it when I have a chance to peepers!
>>
>>48938545
>Ron is very uncomfortable
Yeah, things got pretty tense at the end. Seems like it always gets bad at the end nowadays.
>he sighs
I don't think you can do anything to help, Claire. I don't think I can, either.
>he closes his eyes, lost in thought
>>
>Buzzsaws working and the sound of metal being weld.
>Stimms' effects are wearing off the pain is unbereable

>Screams of a machine in pain silenced by the injection of even more stimms.

>Dreams take on of better times, times long past.

>Metal covers entomb the man in a humanoid shape.
>As if building a mummy a suit is made.
>Lenses fall over his eyes and assisted breathing devices are weld into a deathly mask.

>Hidden weapons are attached ti the bionic arms as the man just closes his eyes. Wishing for all to be over.
>But it isn't over.
>It's never over.
>Hours pass as the wall between man and machine crumbles.
>Hours pass as Eisen sleeps.
>>
>>48938573
I know, i heard
but while im still a guardsman i shall fufill my duty as one, so:
What are your orders, sir?

>salutes
>>
>>48938559
Of course not. But I do need more...
>grabs a needle and starts extracting spinal fluids from the corpses with it
That should do it.
>>
>>48938594
>her head stays in place as her breathing slows down and her eyes close.
you think any of us will ever get that happy ending we're dreaming of?
>>
>>48938658
"Now darling, you need to listen to me. The chaos is taking a hold of you. I would know. So put. That. Sirynge. Down."
>>
>>48938521
Ten thousand years perhaps?
>>
>>48938669
>eyes still closed, Ron smiles
Some of us, sure. Me, I'm not one for things like that. Endings, I mean.
>he opens his eyes
Then again, I don't really dream much either. Being happy is a rare thing for me, too.
>>
>>48938691
If not older....
>Alice continues reading through the information, occasionally pausing to save files to her Dataslate.
I wonder....who put this facility here....why?
>>
>>48938721
>smiles with her eyes closed.
surely you've made plans for when you retire, not even in your head?
>>
>>48938755
I say the inquisition. No offense but it is always you guys
>>
>>48938763
>his eyes widen
I suppose I could. But that's pretty optimistic, don't you think?
>>
>>48938690
Oh, stop. I am immune to such trivialities like Chaos. Such knowledge, power... Within arm's reach for so long. In my own pocket, and I hesitated.
>>
>>48938813
>He whispers to Maximilian
"Get your power fist ready"
"Look darling, i won't even call the inquisition, just drop the syringe and come with me"
>>
>>48938812
>her smile widens
I wouldn't say that, I would say it's something else to fight for.
>she shufles closer to him.
by the throne I'm tired though, I think the adrenaline is wearing off.
>>
>>48938859
>Ron stands really straight
I can get you to your room if you need me to, it's not far is it?
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>a metal plate falls to the ground from the ceiling in a random empty hallway
>A large purple-painted ork drops down from the opening, scanning the area with his kustom shoota "Plan Bee"
>after sekuring the area pulls up his "Grotseeker vizion" and rubles into this crude ear piece microphone
"Infintratin' sukcessfull, no humie seen da green, kontinuin' da mission"

>the ork nob kommando runs down the hallway, following his kompass to the general direction of the bridge, using stealfy kunning to get past the detectors
>>
>>48938851
>whispers back
"Always ready. Got a bolt pistol too, just give me the sign and I'll kneecap."
>>
>>48938796
No....not ominous enough for the Inquisition. No references to them in the files.
>Alice finally makes it to the final file.
>As she reads it, her eyes widen.
>Upon finishing the reading, Alice deactivates the Cogitator Terminal and staggers backwards.
>>
>>48938889
I would aprechite that, I need to sleep
>pulls away from him and stretches out with a yawn.
shall we go?
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>48938908
>the ships dectect motion for a moment as the ork slips past most but not all detectors, now halfway to the bridge
"Sneak Sneak Sneak"

>>48938859
>>48938889
>>48938949

>Attempts a Stealfy Roll past their quarters
>>
>>48938851
Call the Inquisition? I am the Inquisition. I do God Emperor's holy work, and my experiment was a success beyond my wildest imaginations.
>lifts the injector over his head
But first, to sate my thirst.
>>
>>48938934
Alice!
>Runs to her and holds her between her arms before she falls down from walking backwards.
Love... I'm here, Love! What did you see?!
>>
>>48938949
Well, uh...
>he clears his throat
I don't exactly know where your room is.
>>
>>48938967
>>48938851
Ehh.. Commisar, maybe now?!
>>
>>48938967
"Oh don't do it you filthy- SHOOT THE SYRINGE!"
>>
>>48938981
oh? silly me,
>moves out of the mess hall, motioning for him to follow.
it's up this way.
>>
>>48938971
I....I saw.....
>Alice shakes her head and looks around.....
......a great many things, things that came to pass....some time ago.....
It was all so strange.....and....I know what lies here......
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>48939012
>>48938967
>Throws himself forward, to shoot the srynge, and tackle Callidon
Emperor, guide my blow!
>>
>>48939024
>he becomes very pale
Alright then.
>he follows her
>>
>>48939031
"Did..you..just shoot his arm?"
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>48938958
>>48939024
>>48939034

>Plays dead not to get notced lying on the floor from the failed roll
>>
>>48939031
>>48939048

So what now? a counter-roll?
>>
>>48939034
>>48939070
>walking past the Ork Kommando she stares at him for several seconds before shaking her head and moving on.
I must be seeing things.
>leads Ron to her room and opens the door, making a motion for Ron to follow.
>>
>>48939029
>Runs her hand over Alice's cheek.
>Places forehead over Alice's to see her body's temp.
Are you sure?

Are you alright?

>There's one big ammount of worry over her face.
>>
>>48939031
>Half his wrist is blown off and he drops the syringe
>He is tackled with ease, taken by surprise
No! Give it to me! I need that!
>>
>>48939070
>willfully ignores the Ork

>>48939116
>Ron is becoming increasingly... Concerned.
Oh, I guess this is alright.
>>
>>48939024
>>48939034
>Having finished up with his Medicae visit. Malak would end up bumping into the two as they are leaving the mess hall.
>A worried look would cross his face at the sight of them.

R-Ron!? What's going on!? Is Claire alright?
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>48939116
>>48939140

>Whispers into the mic
"Sneak sucessfull, kontinuin mission"

>gets up and and sneak-orks to the ship's bridge, tying together several stikkbombs into a bundle
>Attemps to sneak to the bridge undetected
>>
>>48939137
>tries to desperately hold down the salient Inquisitor with his powerfist, while trying not to break his ribs in the process

"WHAT NOW COMMISSAR?!"
>>
>>48939140
>>48939145
oh no dear I'm fine, Ron was simply escorting me to my quarters,
>she smiles at the two men before closing her door on the two of them.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>48939166
>>48939137
Wrestling check
>>
>>48939145
>Ron tries to calm down
Everything is fine. I think. Don't worry about it.
>he thinks for a moment
Actually, I think there might be an Ork I don't know walking around. I'll get Claire to her room while you start looking.
>>
>>48939145
"MALLAK! CALIDUS WENT MENTAL! GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE!"
>looks at Max
"Stall him!"
>>
Rolled 9 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>48939148
>sucessfully arrives to the last doors before the bridge undetected

"Last Repport, mission allmost komplete, time to zog the humies ta 'ell"

>Raises "Plan Bee" kustom shoota and throws the stikkbomm bundle trough the door into the bridge and rushes in, shoota blazing

(d20 for damage done to the controls and staff; +5 for sneak attakk)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbdpdr4u2fU
>>
>>48939117
I'm fine, just that much all at once is.....a bit overwhelming. Just.....go back to the Thunderhawk for now, I'll be out in a few minutes. Please?
>>
Rolled 22 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>48939166
>>48939183
>Struggles with surprising strength, nearly as much as an Ork or a space marine without power armour could muster
>>
>>48939182
>>48939185
I go away for 15 minutes to make dinner and when I come back my character is about to get cucked
>>
>>48939246
"Oh for the...MAALAAK"
>>
Rolled 5, 10 = 15 (2d20)

>>48939225
>turns around, raising his plasma pistol
How the hell did an ork get aboard my ship?
>Naval armsmen scramble to fire their shotguns at the xeno
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>48939246
>>48939166
>>48939183
>>48939190

Yeah I'll stall him allri-
>the Inquisitor slamms him with his foot, making him almost bite his tongue

WHERE HAVE YOU'VE LEARNED THAT HUH? INQUISITORIAL WRESTLING SCHOOL?

Changes his pinning down, into a bearhug
>>
>>48939266
"MALAK FOR KHORNE SAKE WE NEED HELP!"
>>
>Tyranids everywhere.
>Get up.
>inmobilized.
>Get up corporal, family needs you.
>The tyranid vines are too strong.
>Fight, corporal, fight.
>Breaks free from the Vines.
>Falls down on the tyberian soil.
>'Scree!'
>Genestealer closing in.
>Grab your gun.
>Terminate Xeno.>Keep mpving, home is just ahead, home is just ahe-

>No
>Home is not ahead.
>You're in home.
>Family is dead.
>Wife is dead
>Children are dead.
>Kitchen is in flames.

>Lictor leaps from up stairs.
>It's tackle is strong.
>So is its grip.
>No
>Can't end like this. Grab your knife.
>Stab.
>Eye out, free your arm.
>Aim.
>Execute.
>Gunshot.
>Beast falls down with its... Mechadentrides?
>Hold body.
>It's a Magos.
>You're not home.
>You're not fighting tyranids.
>>48939148
As you aneak past Medicae, you Hear metal binds breaking, a Magos screaming to "Hold him" a gunshot. Tackling and another gunshot nehind the door.
>>
>>48939190
>>48939225
>Between the sound of a fire fighting coming from the bridge, and the choice of having to interact with a fucking daemon. Malak decides to choose the former.

Ron, I'll head up the the bridge! You go and deal with the Adept!

>He'd then make his way quickly towards the bridge. Somewhat glad that he has something to shoot.
>>
>>48939185
>As Ron is distracted with the door that was shut in his face, an Armsman walks along the Corridor, Shotgun slung and something in his left hand.
'Scuse me sir, you dropped this I think..
>The Armsman snaps his fingers and opens his left hand, revealing a Keycard, which he flicks at Ron.
Don't mention it.
>The Armsman then walks into a Maintenance Closet and disappears.
>>
Rolled 6, 4 = 10 (2d20)

>>48939225
>>48939266
Worse
WAAAGH HAHAHAHAHA!
>Explosion and the ork fire rip trough the sensitive controls, throwing the ship off-corse

>>48939286
Oh zog!
>he dodges the plasma, but the shotgun grazed him, angering the kommando nob

OH YER' GOnna GET IT!
>Draws his "Decapotator" chopper, that looks like a basterd betwwen a butcher knife and an axe and charges in, shoota blazing and choppa hacking
>>
Rolled 15 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>48939290
I NEED IT!
>Continues struggling, attempting to grab the syringe
>>
>>48939238
No way I am leaving you alone.
>She kisses you.
>>
>>48939323
>Ron is about to take action, when >>48939327 occurs. A keycard? For... Oh. OH. But... Why?
Man, those Armsmen are interesting.
>but he doesn't use it. Instead, he stands outside the door, poised to knock. But he doesn't.
>>
>>48939327
Jesus Christ. Malak is actually about to get cucked! This maybe funny, but not cool XD
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>48939364
No you don't!
>Holding his bearhug, he is trying to haul the almost rabid Inquisitor out of the mourge

Let's go take a walk! Commisar, close the door once we are out!
>>
Rolled 11, 19 = 30 (2d20)

>>48939355
>Sternbridge presses the silent alarm to summon security to the bridge
>he and the armsmen fire again
>>
>>48939372
>Alice kisses back for a bit
That's nice and all but really, I need to load up some equipment and supplies. And doing so is incredibly boring.
Please, it will be fine.
>>
>>48939397
"OH FOR FUCK SAKE."
>He steps on the syringe, attempting to break it
dice+1d100
>>
>>48939377
>the door opens ever so slightly instead and a voice calm and seductive calls out.
come in.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>48939398
>his attacks were uncoordinated and wild, some men he slew, most he wounded or missed

>the plasma burns the top of his head, and shotgun blast hits his back hard, unleashing a stream of ork blood down his legs

ZOG DIS!

>Scatters all kinds of stikkbomz and makes a run for it down the hallway, attempting to hide in the vents
>>
>>48939416
Promise?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>48939397
No, no, no!
>grabs the doorway with his hands
>both of them
>wasn't one just nearly blown off?
>well, there is not even a scar there now
>>
>>48939448
i am such a fucking moron
>>
>>48939355
UNLIKLY XENO!
>A voice, like that of a dreadnought can be heard, before a large, seven foot tall, armor plated beast rushes towards. Two miniturized powersword sticking out from his wrists, blocking your store upon the admiral.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>48939464
Happens to stumble on the escaping ork and his failed attempt to hide

FOUL BEAST, DIE IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROOOOO-

>charges with his bayonet
>>
>>48939459
>Ron steps in, holding up the keycard
Uh, it seems that you must have dropped this or something.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>48939464
>the vice-admiral and his men scatter to avoid the blast
>>
>>48939497
WAAAG-KGhHHHhhh

>The byonet impales the bottom of his head and comes out the top, killing the ork in a torrent of blood
>>
>>48939380
I provide only the ammunition, it is up to the warriors what to do with the weapons, and whether to engage at all.

>>48939495
>As Malak runs to the bridge, to stop the Ork, a Keycard drops from a vent in the ceiling has he passes.
>It conveniently lands in the belt pouch of his(its?) armour, as opposed to falling to the floor grating.
>>
Rolled 10, 12 = 22 (2d20)

>>48939495
>He'd swing into the Ork with the two power blades.

PICK ON WOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!
>>
>>48939502
>already out of her armour she smiles at him.
actually you dropped it, I slipped it in your back pocket when we were talking to Malak.
>she winks at him and lays on her bed.
>>
>>48939513
-oooOOOORRR!

>retracts the bayonet and stabs it several more times to confirm the deed in blood
>>
>>48939535
>Ron keeps his eyes straight ahead, but his smile is very easy to see
Well, I can't exactly say I would know why you'd do something like that.
>>
>>48939472
Promise.
>Alice gives LIX a final hug before standing and opening another door, which she steps through.
>>
>>48939482
>the door falls out of it's hinges
>the Inquisitor unelegantly falls on the ground

>>48939397
>Max falls on him with even less elegance and an audible "poof"

Ouch

Do we do critfails?
>>
>>48939497
Dear throne peepers... where in the hell did you come from?
>>
>>4893948
>>
>>48939543
>Sternbridge approaches the guardsman
You have done a great service today, to me and to the Emperor. What is your name, private?
>>
>>48939558
up to you. Though usually if it would explode on a critical fail, then it usually does.
>>
>>48939561
>>48939572

>Puts a foot on the head of the slain orc and pulls out the blade with a wet scrunch
>Salutes and shines with pride
Private Peepers, aspiring-to-be-priest Private Peepers! Sir!
>>
>>48939572
Heh.... looks like peepers is getting some recognition for once.
>He'd lean his power armor covered body against an undamaged wall. His arms crossed over his chest as he smiles to himself.
>>
File: Elite_Shock_Trooper.png (216KB, 386x816px) Image search: [Google]
Elite_Shock_Trooper.png
216KB, 386x816px
>Emerges from Medicae wearing a new full suit armor to hide his bionics.
>Still out of it and dozzed.
>Covered on the blood of both magos that he mistook by tyranids.
>There is a hidden weapon on his right wirst, a bolt pistol, deployed. Visible smoke coming out of it.
>That's how he shot the magos.
>Wanders the halls and corridors aimlessly, with his mind still partially out lf it and his left hand holding onto walls.
>>
>>48939553
>before he can finish she would rush forward and kiss him firmly.
stop talking please.
>>
>>48939558
Rarely, but yes.
>>48939567
Write into the options field dice+the dice you want (1d100, 3d10 etc) + bonus you want (+- for penalty). No spaces.
>>
>>48939615
>Ron stops talking, and gives in.
>>
>>48939557
>Hugs back.
Ok... Be safe.
>She goes to prepare the transport as asked.
>>
>>48939629
>kissing him again she pulls back and smiles, her copper hair getting in her eyes.
glad you were enough of a gentleman to escort me?
>>
>>48939622
Had to do this in browser useless fucking...
>>
>>48939683
>he laughs a little
Yeah, you could say that.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>48939691
>>
>>48939629
>His vox would begin to chime loudly.
>>
>>48939712
>>48939717
>points to his vox
I think you should answer that.
>>
also, new thread when this is over? Or perhaps tomorrow?
>>
>On the floor, dead and in a pool of his blood, yet his mission is complete

++++++++ SHIP +++++++++
>With the commands destroyed and damaged, they are cut off
>as the ship sails in a wrong direction, slowly entering ork terretory
>>
>>48939715
>The syringe cracks
>Liquid starts to ooze
>>
>>48939740
I'm infor tomorrow
>>
>>48939717
>>48939735
>looks at his vox, then at Claire
I'll just... Turn it off.
>he hits the off switch, and continues with his current course of action.
>>
>>48939640
>After twenty, or even thirty minutes, during which LIX could comm Alice, and be answered with a reassurance that she is fine, a faint rumbling is heard.
>It turns out to be a Rhino, rolling out of the Bunker, pausing only momentarily for Alice to climb out and shut the door, before clambering back in and driving it into the Thunderhawk.
>If one were to look in the top hatches of the troop compartment, before Alice closes them, one could see a bunch of crates marked with hazard warnings.
>>
>>48939740
>>48939745

[i would be gratefull of we could do tomorrow, i got orky plans brewing and will be ready tomorrow]
>>
>>48939773
ctrl+s for spoilers
>>
>>48939558
"FINISH HIM! HURRY! MALAK IS TOO SLOW!"
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>48939558
You... Imbecile!
>attempts to punch him (first roll)
>>48939752
NO!
>Runs at him and tries to push him away from the syringe (second roll)
>>
>>48939773
I agree. Tommorow when?
>>
>>48939759
>"Really Ron? I know you hate me, but ignoring me isn't going to help anybody!"
>He'd then try Claire's. But would get the exact same thing.
>"Dammit guys! I need you too check in on that issue with Adept Callidon!"
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (467KB, 212x189px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
467KB, 212x189px
>>48939761
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>48939806
well, here is the second roll
>>
>>48939759
>rolls her eyes and shakes her head.
suit yourself.
>wraps her arms around his shoulders and pulls him onto the bed.
>>
>>48939820
Yes please, i might miss the beginning, but il arrive for sure, i hope you like orky space combat
>>
>>48939820
same time as ever!
>>
>>48939836
>Ron let's what happens happen. Does he feel guilty? Maybe. Right now, that isn't what matters.
Is it time to fade to black? I think it's time to fade to black, yes?
>>
>whistles to himself and burns off the remains of the ork with a flamethrower, killing the spores and shovels the body down a disposal tube
>>
>>48939858
>fade to black
good call
>>
>>48939833
>He gets pushed from the syring
"FUCK FUCK STOP HIIM"
>>
>>48939858
FUCKING BETTER AFTER KEKING MALAK!!!
>>
>>48939830
>Alice gives LIX an odd look, before following her gaze to the boxes as she closes the hatch.
Oh relax, the Hazard Warnings are fake. Double checked the contents myself.
>She then drops off the Rhino and locks the vehicle into position, before climbing up the Cockpit ladder.
Think you can take us back up?
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>48939806
>Tries to block the attack with his powerfist

>>48939794
What the frag you mean finish him?! I got here for killing a measily captain! What do I get for killing an Inquisitor?!
>>
>>48939910
Y-yes s-sure I-I-I can.
>She begins walking to the cockpit, using her vox to ask Alice:
Since when do you know how to drive Rhinos?
>>
>>48939918
"ARE YOU SHOWING DISOBEDIENCE TO A COMMISAR? JUST DO IT!"
>>
>>48939918
>With things on the bridge finally having calmed down enough for him to leave. Malak would make his way towards the others.
>"Dammit Ron! Your better be dead or unconscious when I get down there if you're going to ignore me at a time like this!"
>>
>>48939884
>Goes back to the medical bay, goes to bed to recover some more

See you tommorow, cant wait for the orky action
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>48939893
>>48939918
>>48939833
>Tries to suplex the inquisitor before he catches his prize
>>
>>48939918
>>48939833
>>48939957
>After a few moments, the armored Captain would discover exactly what was going on.
Oh hell!
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>48939893
>lifts the syringe and squeezes it
>few drops already trickle into his mouth
>>48939997
opposed test to see who is faster
>>
>>48939957
>>48939613
>>48939918
>Stumbles jpon the area dje to holding to walls to walk and this area lacking a door.

>Looks up at the mess.

>In reality:
>An heretic and a newbie fighting a fallen adept on a room.
>On his eyes?:
>Two genestealers fightinc an ork in a burned down tyberian jungle.

F-fucking...
...xenos...
>>
>>48939954
>Alice answers when she herself enters the cockpit, and plops herself into the Co-Pilot's seat.
Well it's easy, similar to any other tracked armoured vehicle really.
>>
>>48940008
"Where in the fuck WERE YOU?!"
>>
>>48940009
>Maximilian Jonathan Venqurio the Third launches forward like a rabbit to catch his prey
>The Adept however is moving with a fluent, cat-like motion of a tiger
>The ex-liutenant falls on his face, as he dives onto the empty floor
>Lies there face down
>>
>>48940028
Upon the area due* fucking phone...
>>
>>48940038
We had a fucking Ork attack on the bridge! Acolyte Ron was supposed to be here!
>His voice would still be deep like that of a dreadnought, due to to the helmets Vox systems.

Why aren't you dead!?!

>>48940028
And what the hell is Eisen doing here!

And where the HELL IS RON AND CLAIRE!?!
>>
>>48940028
"WHAT!? WHAT XENOS?! GODDAMNIT EISEN GET YER HEAD OUT OF YER ARSE!"
>>
>>48940034
It's not the same at all, the controls and pedals are Astartes Size.
>>
>>48940009
>He'd then eject the suits power wrist blades, before charging towards the Adept. Fully prepared to kill him if he must.
>>
>>48940092
Not if they're modified. Arbite Rhinos are. So is the one in the hold.
>>
Rolled 16, 9 = 25 (2d20)

>>48940108
Forgot my rolls
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>48940084
>>48940077
>Due to the stims till running through hks veinsbin massive levels forcing him to daydream, he lifts his bionic arm, and the hidden weapon loads itself to fire against "the xenos."
>>
>>48940151
>>48940108
>Raises his head groggily from the ground
Hey whaaat happened?
>>
>>48940151
I hate the size of my thumns.
Due to stimms still running through his veins in massive levels*
>>
>>48940178
We'll just take it that he is so drugged, even his actions are slurred
>>
>>48940133
>Takes off.
May I ask what did you bring in?
>>
>>48940151
Shit!
>He'd be forced to slide underneath the shots. Causing him to miss out on his attack.

Whqt the hell are you doing Eisen!?! We're on the same side!
>>
>>48940151
>Eisen shoots Kaine in the dick
>He shakes up Eisen
"OI FUCKER! WAKE UP!"
>He slaps him twice
"YOU HATE ME! YOU WANT TO KILL ME ! REMEMBER?!"
>>
>>48940108
>Gets nailed to the wall by one of the power blades
>he only got about half of the fluid into his mouth before this happened
Now what is the meaning of this?
>>
>>48940191
Kek, I like you.
>>
>>48940212
Enough of this Adept! Tell me what the hell is going on this instant! Where the hell is Ron and Claire!?!
>>
>>48940254
"KILL HIM ALREADY! HE IS GOING TO TURN INTO ME YOU IDIOT!"
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>48940209
Ma... Malak...? Where?
>>48940211
>Is slapped.
>The mask he wears is some hard piece of caparace
>He doesn't even feel the slap.

I hate... I... Kill...
>He is no longer seeing a jungle in flames, but rather a bunker filled with Heretics.

I PURGE!

>He brings up his other bionic arm, and yet another hidden weapon on the wrost: a Flamer.

>He fires it against the whole room.
>>
>>48940196
Lab Equipment....Chemical Compounds.....Notes to make more of both........complex machinery.........it's good, trust me.
>>
>>48940254
What? Who?.. Oh, those two. I do not know. All I know is that these two attacked me while I was taking my... Supplementary medicine.
>>
>>48940278
I trust your word, I am just curious.
>She'd begin manneuvering to land.
Did you find anyone or anything alive in there?
>>
>>48940275
"AAH! FUCK! REMEMBER ME, YOU LUNATIC!? KANE?! PUNCHING BAG!? HERETIC!? GAHH"
>>
>>48940289
>Not knowing who to believe
And not willing to risk another fake Commissar incident. Malak would rip the vial from the mans hand, and would crush it within his own.

I'll deal with this later. Before Eisen kills us all.

>He'd then rush towards Eisen, fully intending to pin him against a nearby wall.

Knock it off EISEN!
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>48940275
>finally manages to turn around while still laying on the ground
>sees the pair of metallic feel before him
>he follows up an sees a man-machine of death
>the Commisar standing before him trying to give some sort of lecture
>the armor flings his arms forward, fire spewing from it's end

FIRE!
>tries to roll away from the cone of flame
>>
>>48940334
No.....the Wardens of the Facility have long since left......the only things left there are equipment and....old memories.
>>
>>48940339
>He is pinned.
>From this distance, Malak can hear the bionic respirators doing their job... As well as half-adjusted respirators can
https://youtu.be/c-4ms-Oy9m8
Malak... Where... Where am... I?
Where are the Tau?
Are the men... The men did they. Make it?

Is... Is that my breathe?
>>
>>48940339
>gently presses the hole left by the power blade and waits for the current crisis to be solved
>>
>>48940398
>She lands the vessel.
Memories?
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>48940289
You...you fuck
>Kicks him in the face with desire to knock out
>>
>>48940414
>Underneath his helmet, malaks face is contorted into a look of pain as he sees what both the Tau, and the Magos have done to his friend.

Yes Eisen... we made it off world a week and a half ago... only some of us made it out... but it was thanks to you that we did...

Eisen...
>His currently deep sounding voice would quiver slightly, as he realizes this is no way for a man to live.
I need you to close your eyes now... ok?
>>
>>48940496
I want you to tell me what exactly it is you see...
>>
>>48940434
Memories. Memories of ages long past, notes and scrolls and log files.....
I shall have to return to here later.......but for now.....
>Alice keys in the Captain's Vox Frequency and hits the transmit button of her Handset.
"Captain, continue to Praetoria with all due haste."
>The Captain responds in the affirmative and then, with the Klaxon and the shuddering, the ship is away.
I wonder if I should.......
>>
>>48940289
"What the...oh...oh god..."
>>
>>48940496
Liutenant...

I can't...

I can't feel my eyes.

What... What have they done to me?!
>>
>>48940513
>Kisses her cheek.
Should what?
>>
>>48940511
I...I see you, holding me against the wall. But I... Don't feel you holding me at all...

>He'd bring one of his hands over his view and see the bionic weapon mounted on it.

What... Did they do to me?
>>
>>48940480
>A disgusting 'crunch' can be heard
>his face is severely damaged with a few teeth missing, his jaw out of its socket and nose broken
>he doesn't even flinch, before a few moments later he sets his jaw to its place
>>48940517
Happy now?
>>
>>48940530
It's.... it's ok Eisen... you're.... going to be fine.... just try and close your eyes ok...?
>He'd quietly eject one of his power blades while he keeps the cyborg pinned against the wall.

Tell me what it is you see...
>>
>>48940626
>>48940530
>>48940600

>with out of the range of danger, manages to get himself into a sitting position, then stands up.
>watches the scene with a mix of confusion, and deep disturbance

>he gets himself together, and stand ready
>>
>>48940559
Question for.....another time.....yes....another time.
>Alice kisses back, then opens the external ramp and leaps over to land on the Rhino.
Another time indeed.....
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>48940610
"Not yet"
>kicks him again
>>
>>48940600
>He'd be silent at his friend says this. He'd be unsure of what to tell the man.
>It would take him a moment before he was able to answer truthfully.

Something they shouldn't have... something that's not even human anymore...
>>
>>48940626
Malak... This is awkward. Are yo asking me out or something?

>He'd laugh at his own joke but the respirator would stop his laughter with a cough.

I... I need to see myself... I need a mirror.
>>
>>48940642
Is left wondering.
>>
>>48940689
Forgot greentext.
>>
>>48940675
>He'd let the man go. But would block his way.

Eisen... I can't let you go...
>>
>>48940631
"Do me a favor and punch the adept, will ya? Hard."
>>
>>48940675
And how can you even tell that it's me under all this power armor...?
>>
>>48940663
>his nose now bleeds at an alarming rate and seems to have been embedded in his face
What does it take, then?
>>
>>48940713
>twirls his mustache while picking up his hat from the floor, and putting it back in his head

With all do respect sir, I think he should see himself. He'll never get used to it otherwise.
>>
>>48940713
>>48940733
Your voice is amplified, not switched.

That bad huh...?
>>
>>48940768
forgot trip
>>
>>48940760
>He smirks
>Strokes under his bleeding nose
>Tastes the blood
"It takes flesh, and all the pleasures that come with it...but you'll feel it soon as well"
>>
>>48940778
>He give a pained smile.

Yeah... there's little left of you my friend... everything is wires and machine.... no flesh...

>He'd let out a loud sigh.

What do you want to do about it Eisen...?
>>
>>48940778
"Hell the adeptus mechanicus'd envy you."
>>
>>48940873
>He'd raise both his arms and inspect them, as well as look at his chest and legs.
>He'd later close his hands into fists, letting the hidden weapons emerge.

Point me to the Xenos. My duty to my people and the Emperor is not yet over.

U will fight until my last dying breath.
>Ironic given the soundsof his respirator.
>>
>>48940836
>smiles
Are you certain of that? Because all I have is thirst. And trust me: Your petty Chaos holds no sway over me. I need not fear it any longer.
>giggles for a moment and continues smiling
>>
>>48940938
I*
>>
>>48940938
Eisen...
>He'd stay silent for a moment. Deep in thought over what to do.

You realise that you've killed several people getting here.... right?

They're not just going to let you get away with that...
>>
>>48940947
And what is wrong with him all of the sudden?
>>
>>48940938
>>48940991

Sergeant, Captain, I really detest to interrupt, but it seems like the Sergeant's problem temporarily stabilized, so I have to ask; what should we do to the Adept?
>>
>>48940947
"Yes...your thirst...see adept in a certain way"
>he closes in
"You're more perverse than me, your desire is stronger and your loyalty more corrupt"
>he backs off and smiles
"In a certain way"
>>
>>48940991
I remember killing two tyranids that later where not so tyrannic. But was their fault to let me roam out of their lab drugged. And as such they paid the price.

Still, if I have to face Judgement. I will.
>>
>>48941035
Do you wish to face judgement Eisen?

>>48941015
>He'd give a slight nod if his head.

Understood...
>>
>>48941035
>>48940991

If I may interject, the esteemed Mechanicus should have stabilized Sgt. Eisen before they jumped onto installing weapon systems.
I do not think this carelessness in surgery was his fault.
>>
>>48941080
>He'd turn his head to listen to Maximillian.
I like the new blood already, thinks like me.
>>
>>48941002
Simply the feeling of relief.
>>48941015
Let me get back to work. I have wasted enough time already.
>>48941022
Heh... You don't seem to understand. I cannot have two masters. And my master has already chosen me.
>>
>>48941075
I don't. But I will if neccessary.
>>
>>48941103
"Speaking of blood and other bodily juices, this adept was drinking bone marrow. Is that a problem?"
>>
>>48941120
"Who...might...that be?"
>>
>>48941147
No?

Let him get his vitamins the way they do it back their home. Every planet has different customs.

Also...

WHY ARE YOU ALIV-!

>Coughs loudly, various times as the respirator stops him from yelling.

Note to self...
>Gasps.
Take deep breathes from now on.
>>
>>48941127
>He'd give the man a nod if his head before backing away.

Alright... but don't make me regret my choice.

Now if this is settled... I have a few things to figure out. Such as where the hell Ron and Claire are...
>>
>>48941226
"Where were they going before you left?"
>>
>>48941226
Knowing Laroque?
In bed.
Or attempting to get drunk.
Or both.
>>
>>48941178
He is...
>looks confused for a moment
Why haven't I continued my project for master Silas Marr?.. Ah, yes, I've been busy with the other project.
>>
>>48941226
>meanwhile
>Claire wakes up and rolls over in bed to find her hand resting on Rons bare chest.
>moving to brush her hair from her face she smiles up at him.
hello you.
>>
>>48941260
What other project?
>>
>>48941260
"What is more important for a master's lapdog than his personal project?"
>>
>>48941279
>>48941301
Classified. Concerns of the Calixian Conclave of the Inquisition.
>>
>>48941248
Last I time I saw him was right before I headed off to the bridge to assist them. I told him to make his way here and deal with this issue with the adept...

Anyways...
>He'd turn to Eisen.

I'm going to go check in Claire. She apparently wasn't feeling all that well earlier... afterwards, I'll have this mess cleaned up.

>He'd turn around before making his way towards the sisters room.
>>
>>48941354
Speaking of the bridge, what was all this racket earlier?

>he asks addressing no one in particular
>>
>>48941354
Understood...
>Before the man left, Eisen would ask him something.
Liutena- Captain, congratulations, can I retire myself? I... I need to come into terms with who-

>He'd pause a second.
...with what I am now.
>>
>>48941328
"Booriing. You are a boring little man. Kicking you is boring as well"
>>
>>48941354
>the door to Claires room is closed and locked.
>>
>>48941272
>After a few moments. He would be standing in front of Claires door. Ready to enter since she'd given him the passcode to enter(which he had yet to use before now).
>But something in his mind was stopping him from opening it up. As if he'd see so.ething he didn't want to.

Screw it! Sees probably just asleep right now. That's all...
>He'd take a deep breath before entering the code to open the door.
>>
>>48941383
Then why do you do so?
>>
>>48941417
>you find Claire alone in the room looking very worn our, beads of sweat still stick to her bare skin as she lays there in bed.
>looking up she smiles warmly.
oh hello you, everything alright you look more worn out than me.
>>
>>48941380
"You are what you have been before. An angry maniac with high caliber weapons."
>he smiles
"Who still can't kill me"
>>
>>48941380
>>48941354
Well since I'm no longer needed, nor am I dismissed, I'll just frag off then
>>
>>48941422
"I...don't know. Perhaps we all do something...dull...uneccessary...in a while? Don't we?
>>
>>48941460
"Fine. Piss off. See if there's any... i don't know...orks around..."
>>
>>48941506
>laughs heartily
Oh don't be stupid Commisar, how on Terra would there be Orks on an Imperial ship?
>>
>>48941482
I'll keep that in mind.
>straightens his nose which cracks like a bone would have broken... Again.
>>
>>48941446
you bastard! I was gonna make this a DUN DUN DUN moment....T_T
>He'd give a slight nod of his head, before sitting at the very edge. A small smile on his face.

Yeah... I am... but I noticed you weren't feeling well earlier, so I came to check in on you.

How are you feeling?
>>
>Leaves to his room and closes door.
Night fellas.
>>
>>48941542
if Ron was here you could but he's gone so it's just little old me, I think he plans on telling you next thread
I'm fine, just tired
>she would smile warmly at him.
you look like you could do with a massage hun.
>>
>>48941580
As long as it's nothing to special, then sure.

>He'd give a soft smile.
>>
>>48941580
How about we wrap it up for today?
>Kane sits next to the adept
"We all act strangely sometimes...tell me inquisitor...do you ever feel...out of place?"
>>
>>48941609
Sometimes. How so?
>>
>>48941600
>she shuffles closer to you and slips off your shirt, sitting behind you she starts to work on your shoulders.
>after a few minutes she stops, leaning in to kiss your bare neck.
you're so tense, have you ever relaxed?
>she giggles before wrapping her arms tightly around you and pulling you on your back.
I know how to make you... loosen up.
>>
>>48941680
>His eyes would widen at this, and he would force himself back up.
I-I can't Claire! S-sorry about that it's just...
>He'd mumble something under his breath.
>>
>>48941668
"There is a place for everyone, right? In this vast galaxy, there should be. But each place has its allegiance, its...side. But what if you don't agree with any side? What then?
>>
>>48941714
B-but I'll take you up on that shoulder massage for sure!
>>
>>48941729
Then I pick the side I agree with. There are more options in this universe than meets the eye.
>>
>>48941714
>>48941742
>she would pout but nod her head.
I understand, don't worry about it.
>she would then move back to massaging your shoulders taking care to be as gentle as possible before eventually letting out a long yawn and sighing.
I think it's time for me to go to sleep, though you're welcome to stay?
>>
>>48941779
"Please. One side wants to dominate, other destroy. But why should i care? When Slaanesh gets tired of me i will be mortal, i will die. You will die. Even if there wasn't this petty squabble of gods we'd die. Because the same universe we fight for...
>he pauses
"Is it really worth it?"
>>
>>48941868
To some, truth is subjective. And death is but a door. There are other sides you may have never heard of. And it is always worth it if you make it so.
>>
>>48941797
>He'd smile, before turninh his head around to kiss her rather gently for several long moments before slowly pulling away.

Like I said... I can't...

>He'd let out a loud sigh

And I'd feel like I were using you if we did "that" now.
>Hed mumble something rather quietly.
>You think it might be-
>"And I l-love you too much to do that too you..."
>"T-that... and I'm still a Vi____......"
>>
>>48941952
>winks at him
I wouldn't mind being used by you, but I understand.
>kissing him again she would slip him his shirt and smile.
best put this back on, can't have you wondering the ship without it can we?
Thread posts: 536
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.