[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lovey Dubby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Ore.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ore.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
Do you allow romance in your runs, /tg/?
>>
If two players want to RP a romance, fine, good on them, but I as the GM am not going to play your pretend gf for you.
>>
>>48923856
>pic
Best love story ever told in anime/manga.
Prove me wrong.
>>
File: My-Love-Story-Episode-9.jpg (33KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
My-Love-Story-Episode-9.jpg
33KB, 600x339px
>>48924070
How can other couples even compete?
Making a pair of lovers based on them.
>>
Damn, dude's build like a defensive lineman! They're adorable together! It's like the parents of Short Fatass from that one football anime!
>>
>>48923856
>>48924255
This looks cute. Where can I watch it?
>>
File: Dorohedoro.jpg (1MB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Dorohedoro.jpg
1MB, 2000x1400px
>>48924070
>Best love story ever told in anime/manga.
>Prove me wrong.
>>
Sure
>>
>>48925335

My Love Story!!

I assume you can find some generic anime streaming site.
>>
>>48923856
Between players or between player and NPC? Or between NPCs?
>>
>>48925420
All of the above.
>>
File: forbidden_love_green_mugi.jpg (79KB, 402x564px) Image search: [Google]
forbidden_love_green_mugi.jpg
79KB, 402x564px
>>48925442
At the same time!?
>>
>>48923856
>Do you allow romance in your runs
I let a player take seduction proficiency once. I thought he was going to get laid in bars or pay whores or do something reasonable.

He immediately and loudly demanded sex with a questgiver's daughter as payment for a dungeon.

The problem solved itself, however. The first attack roll I ever made as a DM scored max damage and OHKO'd his PC, so he ragequit and made a new one. I didn't even fudge that roll either.
>>
>>48923856
Yeah, but I don't play with autistic faggots.

Makes a huge difference in the experience.
>>
>>48925534
Didn't you just tell this story about when your forever DM was a player?
>>
Yes, I do.
>>
File: love.jpg (108KB, 864x439px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
108KB, 864x439px
>>48925442
I doubt any of the players would have their PCs in a relationship with each other.

In a game I wasn't running I had a character that was the sister of another PC, but that's the closest any relationship between characters went.

I had an assassin follower of Malal be a girlfrienemy of sorts with a PC, switching off between buddybuddy and murder attempts. Sometimes both, she played all sides. The nice thing was that due to dice rolls and such the PC was not able to recognize that she was the same one that tried to assassinate him and trusted her implicitly, despite everyone at the table including him knowing out of character.
The fact she once pulled strings to have him resurrected by the temple of Pelor when he killed himself only muddied the water. And speaking of muddying the waters, she and he proceeded to fuck right there in the temple to break in his new body, unholying the holy water until the head priest kindly asked them to leave.

As for between NPCs, that hasn't come up much. There's a reoccuring Mercykiller that apparently has a thing for a Factotum of the Society of Sensation and shows it by delivering massive piles of dead criminal corpses to her desk. Outside of that there was just some romantic intrigue during a murder mystery between a few suspects.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.