[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1038: Top Mages 2014 Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 639
Thread images: 95

File: 1466961775685.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1466961775685.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48904995
>>
File: howard-stern-billboard-2015-650.jpg (60KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
howard-stern-billboard-2015-650.jpg
60KB, 636x421px
Howard Stern jump when
>>
File: 1464739989748.jpg (45KB, 564x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1464739989748.jpg
45KB, 564x1151px
>>48910742
Dr. Strange looks like it'll be cool.
Original Doc Doom would totally be on that list.
>>
>>48910755
Who?
>>
File: 1450411786457.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1450411786457.gif
3MB, 600x338px
Absolutely no Prince of Persia on the Drive?
Has no one claimed it or is it a WIP somewhere?
>>
>>48910796
I don't think it has been claimed. There has been discussion of it though.
>>
>>48910760
We had someone working on it at one point, for the life of me I can't remember who though. I remember a pastebin being posted but we never got anything after that. Someone else might remember more.
>>
>>48910473
>Fugggggggggg
Looked at them.
the 100 CP's are OK, Surrounded by Idiots seems a bit harsh for 100 CP, but close enough.

I DO like the the new 600 CP drawback.
You can resolve the conflict with diplomacy, right, not just more Dakka?

I might like to take it and try to complete Age of Reconciliation/Conversion/Reclamation with it.

Because if Humanity IS the chosen one, and the Prophets are liars, the only problem with the Holy Covenant is the top of the Pyramid...

And on reflection, I guess the other 600 CP drawback is not as bad as I thought if you have the right perks.

(Serious about Ace Ventura, you should do it)
>>

Well here is what I have taken, been trying to stick with jumps from sources I know mostly though taken a few suggestions.

Ranma 1/2
Dragonlance
Sekirei
Bubblegum Crisis 2032
fallout
kara no kyoukai
Warfrane
DC
Tsukihime
Music jump
Deus Ex:HR
Young Justice
Overlord TLN
Braverly Default
Sunless Sea
Person of Interest
Fate/Stay night
Undertale
Claymore
The Incredibles
True Lies
Monopoly Gauntlet (Failed)
Ragnarok Online
Viking Saga
Rosario + Vampire
Demolition Man
King Arthur (Fate/)
Tropico
Kung Fury
Saints Row
Inu Yasha
Sims 3
Rick and Morty
Teen Titans
Princess Bride
Hellsing
Fallout 4
Iji
Batman the Dark Knight
Skyrim
RWBY
>>
>>48910852
>not just more Dakka?

This is a Vengeful Humanity you face- they seek to shatter your worlds as you've glassed theirs.

>the only problem with the Holy Covenant is the top of the Pyramid...

I like that way of thinking, anon.

>(Serious about Ace Ventura, you should do it)

I don't know anything about that setting, and after this monstrosity I need a vacation.
>>
>>48910796
But that image doesn't even make sense in this context.
>>
>>48910796
There was an attempt.
Then it got stuck in development hell and never got out.

I apologize for my failure.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>48910830
You see that's why I ask the thread! I didn't know that.

>>48910876
>Monopoly Guantlet (Failed)
Flipped the table, didn't you?

>>48910894
I was calling out to my Sempais (Elder/Older Classmates/Associates) how does that not make sense?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>48910902
>>48910830
>>48910810
So I can't take it. Right got it.
Really was wanting to write up the Dahaka Drawback.
>>
>>48910904
>Flipped the table, didn't you?
I almost wish, it would have been more interesting than I just got my rear kicked and limped away from the table.
That's what happens when you stack drawbacks to an absurd level (and then roll really low).
>>
In the Age Of Wonders jump, the Path of Life and Path of Death perks state they have no combat use, but one heals a large area and the other decays a large area. Is that because:

(1) they work too slowly to make a difference in combat (but would be useful for long-term care/harm)
(2) they don't work on sapient life (becuz souls or something)
(3) they don't work on animals, just plants (what about insects?)
(4) something else?
>>
>>48910924
Hey, don't let my stagnated carcass stand in your way. By all means, feel free to use this piece of shit I made, if it helps:
http://pastebin.com/pGtnXnQr

Something something, Our Power Combined, something something, Get Shit Done.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>48911067
Alright then let me look at your work.
You gonna be on a while?
We could talk some stuff out if you are.
>>
File: Death Note.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Death Note.pdf
1B, 486x500px
May as well post v0.3 of the Death Note jump. Should be pretty much done unless any one sees any problems.
>>
>>48911078
Fine by me. Just gotta update it with some of my newer notes.
>>
In X-men Movies if you take Xtremely Bad Idea are the enemies the comic versions? Apocolyptic Problem specifies they're the comic book version, but Xtremely Bad Idea seems to go for quantity of movie level villains rather than comic equivalents.

Does an Experiment Companion get the extra CP to spend on Powers?

Can you save CP to spend with the Scenario CP?
>>
>>48911109
Invisible is mispriced, it should be 200, not 400. Are Student and Shinigami supposed to not have a 400cp item?
>>
>>48911109
A lot of run-on sentences, but not much more that I can spot.

I'd recommend you post this in more active thread hours- that way you can get more feedback.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>48911133
Sure enough Post the updated version and we'll tear into this!
>>
how well would arcueid (tsukihime) do against scion (worm)?

im guessing not well, but arc is supposed to be nasu's 'strongest thing alive' IIRC.
>>
>>48911147
For Invisible I thought 200 was way too cheap for what it offers so I increased the price and given that Shinigami and Student get a discount on a Death Note I figured that they didn't need a 400cp item.
>>
Is Teen Titans a safe enough Jump to take fairly early? Like, "second or third Jump," early? I'd like to be fairly involved in crime-stoppage, but not necessarily with the primary Titans. Rather not have to stare down Trigon, if at all possible, but maybe convince Raven to not go along with dear-old-demon-dad's plans when she grows up.
>>
>>48911209
That seems reasonable, just remember that some things are above your pay grade and know when to run.
>>
>>48911193
Why? While the perk is effective for stealth, at least during the jump it prevents you from interacting with anyone who hasn't touched a Death Note or isn't a Shinigami. Plus, it's not on the level of God of Death. I could see it as maybe, maybe a 300cp perk, but I think it would be better off as 200cp perk.
Also, out of curiosity, for the 600cp drawback, do we have to make them die from stuff like heart attacks and all that, the standard fare? And can we use this as a bargaining chip with Light/Kira, that we're the one's causing his notebook to work?
>>
>>48911109
Does the Idol have any perks or abilities? 300 seems kind of expensive, especially compared to the Student companion.
>>
Fuck it, I haven't done this in a while and I'm a little bored.

Anyone wanna give Gamer/Minion Master a toss?

The Gamer Chain-
Concept-Overlord Native-Chain, a Gamer like Ainz who got sucked into the New World. Built the way I would build a character for an MMO, Minions and Buffs for Minions.
Has a Gamer mind-set for most of the chain, trying to exploit anything he can, and to get more Minions and Buffs.

Companions- Forsetti, Gnarl, Lilith, Mooks, Lupa d'Angela, Akitsu, Yashima, Haihane, Waddle Dees, Heather, Genie, Female Hades,
Felyne(Not named),Arianrhod, Otis, Milo, Chara(SAVED, and Podded), Dante

Last Time: We went to F.E.A.R. and swore to keep Chara far FAR away from the crazy lady, and then we got sent to Kung Fury to fight Nazis for like the fourth time.
Neither the Nazis or the Corrupt Organizations in F.E.A.R. expected an instant army.
>>
>>48911268
Steven Universe? Because I want to see the fight between Mr. Instant Army and the Galaxy spanning Gempire.
>>
>>48911232
"Head down, eyes afield," is going to be my standard practice, regardless of where in my chain I am, so I'm covered in that regard.

I might make a patch, or a coat of arms, for my Companions that has that on it.
>>
>>48911268
Primal Rage
>>
File: Gamer 2.png (698KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer 2.png
698KB, 800x1296px
>>48911268
>Forgot the image
God damn it!

>>48911293
Already did it, got a Kintergarden to make Gem Minions.

>>48911306
Sure thing.
>>
Drawbacks: Tragic Past, Predictable (1500)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Cyborg Soldier (1250)

-Perks-
HF Blade Training (1150)
Cut at Will (1050)

-Items-
Colt Single-Action Army (1000)
High Frequency Manufacture (800)
Van-Der-Waals Footwear (600)

-Cybernetics-
Upgraded Vision (Free)
Standard Cyborg Body (Free)
Blade Mode (0)

Yipee, I'm one of those cyborg mooks that Raiden and his counterparts in Desperado can cut down in their hundreds without feeling winded. Fuck my life. Anyways, I'm in Mexico investigating the disappearances on the behalf of concerned parents.

Long story short, I found nothing above ground, went into the sewers, killed a fuckton of robots, met Raiden, fought with him a little, killed more robots, saved the orphans brains, and gave them to Raiden.

I returned to HQ empty handed and reported what had happened. They were not pleased with what had happened, and decided to punish me by cutting off my access to replacement parts for a year.

I decided that the position of lowly foot soldier just wasn't for me, and so began maneuvering my way up the ranks. When I wasn't out doing missions, I was charming the higher ups and the other cannon fodder. By the end of the jump, I had risen to the position of CFO.
>>
>>48911335
What about the new Covenant jump?
>>
>>48911349
Not until it's done getting updates. I'd rather not need to redo my build. It's gotten a couple updates today alone.
>>
>>48911155
http://pastebin.com/pGtnXnQr
That's it I guess. Just some notes, some half done descriptions, and a bunch of stupid ideas.

I am really fucking ashamed that this is all I have to show after six months. Fuck you shitposters, making jumps is hard.
>>
So, I need a new 4th jump. Anybody have a suggestion?
>>
>>48911388
Ragnarok Online
>>
>>48911246
Ok I'll adjust the price, as for the drawback it relies on whether you can convince light that it only works because you allow it to, if you can convince him that you have no need to fulfil your duties then sure
>>48911257
The benefit of the idol is that they're pretty much insanely loyal, like even if their memory was wiped they'd still follow you unquestionably, I'll clarify that. Maybe mention that they're very charismatic.
>>
>>48911388
Razzle Dazzle
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>48911392
Thanks.

1. Kung Fury
2. Civilization
3. Hive Queen Quest
4. Ragnarok Online
5. Kung Fu Hustle
6. Dragonblood
7. Age of Ice
8. Totally Spies
>>
>>48911373
>Spoiler
Truly at least one half of the struggle
the second is whether or not you want to bother continue making it
It can be easy to lose motivation to do things
>>
>>48911434
Cool. The jump looks really good, by the way. And I'm going to enjoy messing around with both Light and L.
>>
>>48911440
Hope you grabbed Elona already.
>>
>>48911437
Saved,

>>48911440
So, Civilization huh? How hard can leading a tribe of primitives to spaceflight be?

Also, build might be a while. Probably about to fall asleep.
>>
test
>>
File: Gamer.jpg (42KB, 564x366px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer.jpg
42KB, 564x366px
>>48911306
Primal Rage- Stone age? STONE AGE? No, fuck you, I bring Iron, and Steel, at the very least!. And fuck those Gods, I am Sovreign.
0/1400
Rolled for The Tomb
Neutral
Mystical Origin(Roc)
Discount Magical Aura
Free Balanced Body
Free Consume the Weak
Free Hear our Cries
Free Inspire
Discount Harmony
Discount Hold Your Ground
Enrapture
Hallow Lands
Masters of Urth- Come to me Servants and Minions, serve me and you will be rewarded.
Free The Boom Box
Discount Treasure Hoard
The Arcade Machine

Faithless+400- An annoyance, but nothing more, I must simply load up on prayer right before a battle.

Anyone got another toss?
>>
>>48911474
Elona's that girl from the jump with the hyper-structure or whatever right? What's Civilization got to do with her?
>>
>>48911496
Elona the jump has "Softcap", which the 12,000 years in Civilization REALLY lets you take advantage of.
>>
>>48911496
>Elona
>girl
Jure of Healing is best waifu!
>>
>>48911109
Batman, since the start date is the beginning of the series, can we have a +0cp drawback to start earlier for those of us who would want to take part in the "Great detective War" or meet Beyond Birthday?
>>
>>48911501
Oh. Yeah. Like I said, I'm probably going to fall asleep any second now.

I'm pretty sure I remember there being a drawback in a jump that extended your stay for, like, a million years.
>>
>>48911514
That's not how you spell Yacatect
>>
>>48911523
I get it man, I really do. You're a siscon, and Yacatect is a genki big sis. That's a great archetype.

But Jure is an adorable tsundere who is really bad at the tsun part. Plus she has cute green hair.
>>
>>48911514
Kumiromi was a cool guy until I realized just how fucked he was.
Mani's the only choice now.
>>
>>48911560
Kumiromi is a decent yandere trap. Also sympathetic since his former love has devolved into a literally mewling retard.

Mani though, he's not fond of emotions at all and wants to turn you into a cyborg before he ushers in the robot revolution. He's not much of a husbando. But I recognize there's not a lot of good husbando material there. Of your only other choices, one won't stop laughing all the time and the other is the only deity who doesn't seem to harbor any romantic interest at all.
>>
>>48911518
Yep, I'll add that in.
>>
>>48911647
Will taking both the Student and Wammy's Kid capstones allow us to out-keikaku both Light and L like before?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>48911373
>Spoiler.
Yeah. Don't I know it. But let's not lose heart.
Good ideas abound but let's see if we can give it some direction.
Magic has many sources in Prince of Persia; the Waters of Life, the Ahura tribal magic, Djinn, and the Sands of Time
We might wanna look into that, but I'd like to focus on Waters of Life, the Ahura tribal magic, and the Sands of Time, since that was the focus of the major trilogy, which is most recognized.
Maybe have Drop-In Perk-line become like the Ahura tribe in some way, cause they're out of context to the original series and cause they're powers are teleportation and purification/corruption. As it is it looks like building building and a resistance perk, and then suddenly Ahriman at the tail end. We could theme it or make it more about the meta, but as is this is a little all over the place.
Royalty is supposed to be the Prince right? Looks solid maybe a little more Waters of Life and Determinator ref but that's just me because serioiusly without the Water I'd be dead in the games and the Prince is so bullheaded he beat the Dehaka, which is inasne.
Sorcerer look's solid. Capstone is cool as a nod to the Vizier and you could add demons, sand monster, and spirits to summoning. The ability to create Two Thrones Prince would be bad ass when you think about it.
Bound is going to be rough, but like you set it up it builds towards being Dehaka-lite which would be amazing.
Items next Post.
>>
>>48911165
Depends on what form she's in. Archetype could probably use magic bullshit to end him easily enough. She's not the strongest thing in setting but is probably the strongest thing'alive' if you discount spirits, planets/types and ether liners as 'alive'.
>>
>>48911373
Not Gaunlet, but I'd love to be a Dahaka-like being
>>
>>48911671
Just added this to the notes

Taking all of the Wammy’s kids perks will make you the equal of L, taking all the Student perks will make you the equal of Light. Taking both of the capstones from those origins will let you out-keikau them.
>>
>>48911671
Technically you can out-keikaku them without those just on the basis of having plot knowledge. Neither one of them is expecting some jackass from another dimension to pop in with complete knowledge of their plans and the entire story that will unfold as a result of them.

Tends to put a damper on most villainous muggles, really.

You could probably fuck around with Light pretty bad if you wanted to, just by throwing unforeseen elements at him. Remember how hard he flipped out when L called him out on television for the very first time?
>>
>>48911723
>>48911739
You know, this is just a thought, but wouldn't that one The World Ends with You reward, the keikaku one, allow you to run circles around Light and L? Supposedly it allows you to make plans so complex that at best people figure it out just when it's about to be completed, and that from an outside point of view it just looks like a series of coincidences and blind luck.
>>
>>48911717

her wiki page says something about empowering herself via the counterforce. Is that archetype earth, or is it something different?

servants are servants, arc IS (part of) a type, and ether liners only show up in notes.
>>
File: Masks.jpg (75KB, 720x662px) Image search: [Google]
Masks.jpg
75KB, 720x662px
>>48911494
Anyone mind giving Minion Master another toss?
>>
>>48911790
Different. Maybe. Nasu often changes around the exact meaning and positioning of the counterforce/alaya/gaia/etc which can muddle what any one reference actually means. As far as I recall, it's when she turns into the Type of the earth and moon at once, getting power from both.

Spirits, not just Servants and even so there are several living Servants. For instance, Gilgamesh is confirmed to be able to beat Arceuid when she isn't in archetype earth mode and he's alive. Spirits also include things such as Primate Murder and the reborn Angra Mainyu, along with certain Divine Spirits. If it is counting Types, then she's not the strongest at all. Notes is still part of the Nasuverse.
>>
>>48911808
Nanoha
>>
>>48911109
So is using a Death Note going to damn us to never experiencing any kind of afterlife and fading into oblivion like in canon?
>>
>>48911808
What jumps have you been to? I need to know so I can give you some jumps-
>>48911832
Wait what.
>>
>>48911839
>Wait what.
Yep. It's a fact that users of the Death Notes are damned to never experience heaven or hell and simply cease to exist on death. Light is informed of this right at the end of the series before he dies.
>>
>>48911830
Accepted

>>48911839
Dude, I only have my full notebook of the choices. I don't have a list of the jumps taken. If you toss me to one Minion Master's been to I'll just say "already been"

Shit I've seen people toss me to a Jump I posted a build for not 5 minutes before.
>>
>>48911832
If i remember right in the Death Note world there is no afterlife. So it's less being condemned for using it and more that it tells you what's in store for you and everyone else in the world when they die.
>>
>>48911769
I suppose from the text I'd give them a good chance, not really familiar with the setting though.
>>48911739 is right, knowledge of the plot and out of context abilities lets people have a pretty good advantage over nearly any genius because very few people would plan for a jumper.

On another note when I finish Death Note I also might start doing one for Iron Man Armoured Adventures if no one else wants it, going to want to rematch some of the episodes though so it'll be a while. And the ten ring mandarin thing would probably have to be post spark.
>>
>>48911872
Fine, uh, Gundam Build Fighters?
>>
>>48911898
But we get the cool suit, right? Because I remember the Mandarin's suit being really cool looking.
>>
>>48911828

powerlevels in nasuverse are even more bullshit than DBZ.

but vs scion, she can apparently (probably) win?
>>
>>48911905
Accepted, MM has been tossed to no Gundam jumps yet it looks like.
>>
>>48911832
>>48911871
>>48911892
Yeah, I'll put a note saying that the rules of that settings afterlife doesn't affect you and using the death note doesn't damn you.
>>48911914
Yep I'm going to give two options for getting the rings, one where you get the dragon seed as a perk and can use any of the rings or you can buy one and designate who they work for and summon it to you. Having one of the rings using either of that option will let you summon the amor and having more will make the armors base capabilities stronger.
>>
>>48911918
At max power she's a planetary or more reality warper with access to some supernatural bs and probably loads of hax. In raw power probably not but the guy has no defense against hax abilities.
>>
>>48911967
So if we grab all ten of the rings in the jump with the Dragon Seed perk, are they protected by jump fiat post-jump? Or do we have to buy them for that? Because that's pretty important.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>48911686
Water Pouch: Endless?
Medallion of Time: Protects from Time Powers and makes you unable to be Paradox-ed out of the universe, Stores a bit of the Sands of Time, & Senses the Sands of Time. These are all the canon powers of the Medallion.
Dagger of Time: The Power of Delay, The Power of Revival, The Power of Restraint, The Power of Haste, and The Power of Destiny. Revival is gone from this Purchased item, but allows the use of the others.
Staff of Time: The Staff in canon can create storms of sand, duplicates of someone (Multiple timelines?) and like the Medallion it protects from Times Powers and Paradox.
Hourglass of the Sands of Time: From what I can understand you're talking about a little Hourglass instead of the big one in the Warrior Within. Speeding up regeration of Sands so that you can do more with Time Powers seems legit, but you could have set up a big one that store excess charges in the Warehouse maybe.
Flying Carpet: Needs more Disney ref. /Joke.
Heirloom Weapon: I dunno about this one. Make it cheaper if it's a normal weapon. Maybe make it Sword of the Enlightened Warrior-lite. Maybe an Import option?
Water Weapon: A little cheaper, or maybe a discount for drop-ins. Import is cool. Hits like a truck, cool. General boost verse Monsters, neat. Shapeshifting weapon, hm didn't see that in canon but it does go well with the Water theme.

Just trying to give you quick review so we can work it out.
Drawbacks coming up!
>>
>>48911918
>>48911984
Clarifying, she'd win in Nasuverse. If you're using her to fight Scion in Worm she won't have any of this power because the people who supply her with it aren't there. She's still very strong but way way way below what she is as Archetype.
>>
>>48911109
>Death Note jump
1. Shinigami need to have Perk "God of Death" free both because of the races CP cost, and because that us the minimum to BE a shinigami.
2. Immune is to niche for 600 CP, It needs to also give resistance to curses that could kill you in general unless the curse is specifically non-lethal. So "make you suffer" curses will get through, but "this could end up killing you" will be resisted.
3. The Drop In having the Whammy's Journal as an Item seems a bit strange.

>The death note only works on beings of a maximum power level equivalent to a mundane human
4. I thought a Death Note could be used against a Shinigami if the user was one also/powerful enough.
The cap should be Shinigami level, not mortal level.

Otherwise, good job!
>>
>>48911832
That was a trick question. There IS no Heaven or Hell in Death Note, meaning that "the user of the Death Note cannot go to Heaven or Hell" is a trick. When people die in Death Note they just cease to exist.

So if you go to another universe that has an afterlife and died you'd go to that afterlife.
>>
>>48912101
>I thought a Death Note could be used against a Shinigami if the user was one also/powerful enough.
Since when?
>>
File: Friendship.jpg (171KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship.jpg
171KB, 1920x1200px
>>48911830
Lyrical Nanoha- I refuse to wear a dress. It's not a dress Chara, it's a robe!
0/1600
Rolled for 11
Rolled for Vaizen
Unadministrated
Mid-Childan
Free Well Adjusted
Discount Potential, Potential again to bring my potential to SS
Discount Power of Friendship- You will be my Minon.
ZENRYOKU ZENKAI!- If I wish them to live, they will live.
Free Storage Device
Free Sponsored by Pizza Hut
Importx3- Forsetti, Lupa, Chara

Targeted+200- Fuck you, Army.
Kaiser's Mantle+200- See Above.
The Ferret Talks?+200- My memories amount to "magical girls" and "Friendship"

>>48911905
Gundam Build Fighters- Robots are nice
0/1600
Rolled for 17
Nobody
Free Inventive
Discount Quick Thinking
Discount The Love of the Game
Iori Shop Membership Card
Scratch Build
Protagonist Suit
EXAM Time
Ranged Master
Deployer
Pride of Char

(Get a) Tryhard+600- I have Super Science and a tactical mind the likes of which this world has never seen. Fuck this bitch.
>>
>>48911193
>For Invisible I thought 200 was way too cheap for what it offers so I increased the price
For the Shinigami Perk line, how about:
God of Death [400cp] – Free to Shinigami
Flight [200cp] – Discounted to Shinigami (Fly as fast as you can walk/run)
Invisible [400cp] – Discounted to Shinigami (Invisible to all non Supernatural Senses)
Shinigami Eyes [600cp] – Discounted to Shinigami
>>
>>48911109
I'd change the Death Note's rule that disallows it to be used on anything stronger than a normal human to disallowing it to be used on anything that has extraordinary powers or abilities beyond the basic physical capabilities of their race or has some form of special power like magic, ki, chakra, reality warping or whatever that they can use to augment themselves. And of course a straight ban on using it to kill special entities like deities.

There are too many settings that have species which are naturally stronger than humans and constantly arguing whether the Death Note would work on them would quickly become annoying.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>48912011
Movie (I agree)
Clothing Damage: Neat may be too little for a true drawback. Should inconvenience anyone who actually wears armor, who may or may not cry foul over the fact that their armor gets shredded by the Drawback.
Mirror Enemy: Classic Dark Link or is this the Man in the Mask?
Inner Enemy: Two Thrones reference, and also very good as a problem. Jumpers hate mental issues and treat them with more respect than some physical problems, not that I don't but still a point.
Scalded: Neat, Waters of Life shut down for you or does this just make you hurt even as you heal?
Castaway: This might be used against you. A person with the Medallion, Dagger, Staff, and Hourglass with access to the Origin of Sands isn't a drawback, it's a feature. Maybe this be the Jumper is constrained to the Jump powers?
Rewind: Not enough for too much. Maybe it rewinds changes you made with the Sands and inconveniences you by bringing back enemies you've already killed.
Pursuit: Could be a 600 with the Water limitation off. The Dehaka alone, without the Water Weapon is a fucking dangerous thing. Also it's implied that nothing is immune to the Dehaka until you've died to it once through the use of the Mask. Kaileena is the Empress of Time and has no ability to effect the Dehaka. Water limitation is the only fucking thing stops it. Invincible to damage and complete immunity to Time Powers, it was a nightmare in game.
"...As many warriors as the grains of the desert sand": Forgotten Sands? That aside you've got an army of endless attackers and no way out. Don't know if anything else is needed.

Outline is nice maybe make it so you can use half-filled charges like in the games but this is more solid and I don't see anything I can suggest right off the top of my head.
>>
>>48912113
>Since when?
I dunno?
I thought I remembered a Shinigami kill another with the Death Note what I watched the anime a looooooong time ago.
>>
>>48911994
I guess post jump they'll be protected by fiat in the sense that if destroyed or stolen you'll get them back at the end of the jump, might let you reproduce minor versions of the ones you buy that don't let you summon the armor so theres a reason to buy them.
>>48912101
I don't think that Shinigami can be killed by any Death Note, pretty sure that they addressed that they don't work on Shinigami. I'm planning on writing up the rules of the death note for the final version. I'll also boost Immune to give resistance to curses that can lead to death and I suppose I can make God of Death free for the jump but you'll have to pay to keep it after. If it's an issue I suppose I can make Shinigami a free origin.
>>
>>48912242
Maybe you should actually check facts your so unsure of before telling people it needs to be changed.
>>
>>48912244
I don't suppose we might be able to get anything on the level of Doom's tech? I remember him and Magneto being the most terrifying enemies in the setting.
>>
>>48912038
It's kind of like watching a ton of meat fall on a really sharp but brittle knife.
>>
>>48912186
You should pick up Ctrl+Z from Cardcaptor Sakura to complement ZENRYOKU ZENKAI if you haven't already. Then you could actually do pic related without killing anyone and the planet would reset back to normal after you're finished hitting them with a nonlethal planet shattering magical laser.

It never gets old. Never.
>>
>>48912276
Eh, Minion Master isn't about personal power.
He's about Minions and empowering those Minions, so his Rule is unchallenged.
One monster of a fighter is scary, but they can't rule an empire. You need armies for that.
>>
>>48912288
Ah, gotcha.

I just figured I'd throw it out there. I'm having fun with it in my BEFRIENDING chain.
>>
>>48912312
I grabbed the BEFRIENDING perk because an Enemy who is made a Minion is twice as good as a defeated Enemy.
>>
So other than Mario and Terraria, which jumps give you extra mans?
Does Dragon's Dogma? I'm pretty sure you can farm the fuck out of Wakestones and there's nothing saying you can't use them on yourself.
>>
>>48912320
You can never have enough friends. Which is why I always carry magical superweapons just in case.
>>
>>48912222
Actually might do this instead of what I said before
>>48912229
I think the easiest way of putting it is if the normal world heavy weight champion could kill them then they're free game. I don't really want it to be something you could use to kill a kryptonian or anything.
>>48912242
You might be thinking of when one of the Shinigami uses his Death Note to save someones life, if a Shinigami uses their note to save a life then they die.
>>48912268
Going to have to rewatch to give you a proper answer on that. I will be separating it into perks, technology and powers sections. I'll probably add a perk letting you do his "super science" though. Lot of things in it that I'm having to consider carefully though like the 2099 armor, might add that with a note that the time travel will be locked to post spark.
>>
>>48912244
>I don't think that Shinigami can be killed by any Death Note
Don't the Death Notes come from the Head Shinigami or something, and it a Shinigami breaks the rules he writes their name in his book?

Does it ever say how the Shinigami and Notes came to be? Since there is no afterlife the shinigami know about, I wonder if it started out as regular human magicians discovering a way to steal life from others a long time ago,
>>
>>48912350
If I remember correctly the Shinigami King's Death Note is unique in that it can kill anything and even kill the same person multiple times and he's the one who creates the lesser Death Notes.
>>
>>48912336
Watching the episode, he stomps Tony and Rhodey with almost casual effort. They land one good hit on him, when they took him by surprise. They dropped lasers and missiles and a building on him, and he shrugs it off. This, combined with tech that's so advanced it looks like magic...yeah, pretty sure Doom would have killed them if he had been aiming for that from the start.
>>
>>48912368
>>48912350
You guys sure this wasn't from a fanfic? Because I remember there being almost nothing on the king, with him having like two appearances total.
>>
File: 03-47-Washu-gets-pardon.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
03-47-Washu-gets-pardon.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>48910262
Jump # 44 X Com
Background: Engineering (100)

Perks:
*One man assembly line (300, Discount)
*More with less (150)
*Xenobiology (300)
*Customized Weapon (0)
*Reverse Engineer (600)

Equipment:
*Motion Sensor (0)
*Arc Thrower (50)

Drawbacks:
*Exalt (+200)
*Standard operating procedure (+300)

Our enemies were many. The Aliens tech exceeded humanities and they seemed ruthlessly intent on crushing humanity. At every step we had to fight even to get our allies to help us. So it was time for jumper bullshit.
I used Party Benefits from Ragnarock Online to give Always Hiring from Sims 3 to my companions. It was strange when my team walked in there the first day you could feel change in the air.
Rick despite his low rank immediately took over the science division. They bitched about him drinking on the job but he started turning out results that were unbelievable. I think a few of the scientists took up drinking hoping it would similarly inspire them. Also aliens started to try and steal our technology.
Any Away team with Adam leading it just seemed blessed. He never faltered or failed.
We “Invented” Nano Technology and Aura enhancement for the troops. It didn’t take long for the aliens to realize we posed a threat so it came down to a massive invasion. They threw everything at us. The poor bastards never stood a chance. We got some neat tech and gene mods out of it though.
>>
>>48912375
If I remember it was from one of the alternate endings? The one where Light ends up in the Shinigami realm and the Shinigami King forced him to live through all of the deaths he inflicted using the Death Note.
>>
>>48912403
>Alternate endings
What?
>>
>>48912412
Fanon stuff, they're not real or at least no one is able to give any proof that they're real.
>>
>>48912412
http://deathnotefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Alternative_ending
I think it's this.
>>
File: Konata_Pen_Tool_by_Freipz.png (41KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Pen_Tool_by_Freipz.png
41KB, 275x200px
>>48911109
Death Note
> Age: 11 [Rolled1]
> Location: Japan, Tokyo, Daikoku Private Academy [Rolled1]
> Origin: Wammy's Kid
> I Can See You [-100CP]
> My Name Is “K” [Get a Freebie!]
> Habits [-100CP]
> In Truth, I Am That Monster [-200CP]
> The Worlds Greatest Detective [-300CP]
> I'll Take a Potato Chip... And Eat It! [-100CP]
> Toys [Get a Freebie!]
> Sweets: Chocolate [-100CP]
> Laptop [-200CP]
> Sweet Addiction [+100CP]

I used to have a huge crush on L.
Like, super mega huge.
... the internet's response was sorely disappointing.

SO, HEY. Did you know that robots... don't register to Shinigami powers?
But you can build them to look just like humans!
I had a lot of fun with that!

SO MUCH FUN WITH THAT.

Anyway, I debated a lot on how exactly to go about this, but... ultimately I decided I'd just introduce myself to Light.
In the same way that L did.
Except I only hijacked Light's TV specifically. Because that's all I needed.

I told him I knew who he was (and confirmed when asked that I knew who L was -- Light freaked out a bit when he realized his TV was talking to HIM but rallied surprisingly quickly), and that I was letting him go on in the interests of being "entertaining". And that I'd be keeping tabs on him.
And if he ever got too boring, I'd kill him and everyone he loved.
Things got pretty crazy after that!
Keikakus all around!

That's “K”, as in, the letter before “L”, but after “J”, as in Jumper.
>>
>>48911521
In the imperium there is an unlimited time extension drawback. By that I mean there is no drawback cap and you can take it as many times as you want.
>>
>>48912463
>that spoiler
That's so mean Konata. I love it.
>>
>>48911686
>>48912011
>>48912238
>Drop-In Ahura
Could work. Make the Anti-Anti-Casuality undiscounted (And expand it to time stuff in general) and give Ahura heritage to drop-in. Would need a new perk for Magicians.

>Royalty
Yes, it's mostly Prince and a bit of Farah (not that theres a lot about her).
Determinator, yes, that sound juuuust right.
Really need to flesh out that combat perk. Was thinking about giving a specialization, so to say, on sneak attacks and one-hit-kills. Maybe having it sorta synergize with the Acrobatics for those,

>Water Pouch
It would be self-refilling. Maybe bigger on the inside as well.

>Flying Carpet
Its from the original trilogy, actually. Though it's only used a couple cutscenes, I think.

>Hourglass
Its, supposed to be the big one. And it would generate a steady supply of Sands, so it would be useful even without buying the other relics.

>Heirloom
Is Enlightened Warrior Prince's Father's sword? If so, then yes, its partly based on it, partly on the other endgame swords. And yes, there will be imports.

Am debating wether or not the Sandwraith Mask would work.

>Drawbacks
Was thinking Dark Link. It's only 100, so he would make your life very difficult, and at the end you would have the chance to fight back but if you've played the games, you know how that goes...
But now that you mentioned, I could add another tier for the Man in the Mask, yes. It would be 300, because, well, you know...

Castaway definetely needs some adjusting, yes. Repricing Pursuit, maybe dividing it into 2 difficulties.

Rewind... I'll change it so that everyone but YOU keeps the memories. Its going to be a fucking pain: everyone knows youre coming, theyre all planned for your power, all know what your next move will be, /as if they've seen it all before.../

So, what do you think-

Fuck, morning already. I'm sorry, but I have to retreat, away form this cursed shine. It buuurnnsss. *hiss*
>>
I have a touhou question... I admit I am not as up on my touhou knowledge as others but how bad would it be to take Incidental and Reimu Syndrome. Touhou doesn't seem like an overly lethal place?
>>
>>48912636
It really isn't as long as you're not being intentionally malicious. Even the vampires aren't dangerous.
You'll probably get hurt very badly in duels, though, so if you're not durable enough you might accidentally die.
>>
File: blank3.jpg (30KB, 292x247px) Image search: [Google]
blank3.jpg
30KB, 292x247px
Rolled 48, 75 = 123 (2d100)

>>48911109
Drawbacks: Addicted to Apples, Bored, L Is Replaced By Near (1400)

Portal to the Human Realm

Student, age 18

I'll take a potato chip...and eat it! (Free)
Watch (Free)
Apples (1300)
Book Cover (1200)
Liar (1100)
I Am Justice (900)
Just As Planned (600)
Immune (0)

A Shinigami just flew past me, frantically trying to put out the fire in its' wings. Two others are struggling behind it because of the sigils crawling on their skin. A fourth is just...lying on the "ground", screaming.

I get the impression someone tried to write down my shiny new Ń̵͏A̛͟͟͡M͘͟͢͝Ȩ̢̧̛͟ ̴͠҉W҉͢͢H̵͝Í̸̵͠͡ḈH҉̡́́ ͏̵͞B̷̵̢̨̡U̴͢R̀́N̸̶̨S͏͠ and that I should leave before I get in trouble.

Anyway. Guess what happens when you have an apple fixation, vast amounts of boredom and access to cosmic power?

It's time to do some serious. Motherfucking. Gardening.

I'm going to buy up like, ALL the apple groves in Japan. Then I'm going to use all the time and training powers (thank you, Empower Heralds and Master of the Order) to start Essence levelling up Fair Eyes, Makoto, Secret and Yhwachette until they can do Solar Circle Sorcery!

...or, Void Circle Necromancy. Hey it's cool, I'm mainly focused on making the best apples in the multiverse by zapping already divine apples with the Unconquered Sun's power but I can diversify. Maybe the shinigami will appreciate some Oblivion-flavoured death apple crumble.

Hmm. I'll have to set up a legitimate business to explain all the apple growing.

And that's the story of how Light's plans were derailed by random people becoming super immortal, while Near was instead assigned to investigating a mysterious apple corporation.

>>48912463
Wow, that context almost makes me feel sorry for the poor bastard.

Did you at least offer him arbitrary currency to purchase mystic powers, items and advantages in exchange for humiliating or inconveniencing himself in specific, permanent ways?
>>
>>48912636
I can see the headlines now:

>Bunbunmaru News
>Jumpers: The Cause and Solution to Life's Problems
>>
>>48912696
>Ń̵͏A̛͟͟͡M͘͟͢͝Ȩ̢̧̛͟ ̴͠҉W҉͢͢H̵͝Í̸̵͠͡ḈH҉̡́́ ͏̵͞B̷̵̢̨̡U̴͢R̀́N̸̶̨S͏͠

????
>>
If I made my bones out of Vibranium will I be able to move? the metal absorb all the kinetic energy so i wonder if it can be used effectively as bone structure.
>>
>>48912751
Probably a combination of the Immune perk kicking in and his Correspondence based Name perk that sets things on fire. And insanity. (ASunless Sea exclusive)
>>
>>48912753
It absorbs kinetic energy in comic book ways though. You can hit other people with it just fine, but if someone hits your vibranium no energy transfers through it. It doesn't make any sense why the person using the shield doesn't get a shock but that if they bash someone with a vibranium shield that person can actually be hit harder than they should be.
>>
File: blank15.jpg (12KB, 292x165px) Image search: [Google]
blank15.jpg
12KB, 292x165px
>>48912751
What Clover said, basically!

Not to mention that the Correspondence is heavily implied to do Bad Things to you and nearby reality when written improperly, if the implications of the Red Science, certain things you must do when Seeking Mr. Eaten and the nonexistent remains of the poor bastard who accidentally scratched one of the sigils while trying to write them on an 8-sided die.

Worse/better, from that jump I gained a power based on Salt: A former star god who's currently a broken and hungry star god (it had to hobble and diminish itself to survive the pain of the Neath's unlawful radiation apparently) who lives under the ocean to the east and soaks everything around him in a permanent Instrumentality-like haze of travelling and returning. And because of Page of Void, my concept of identity is...expansive.

So uh. Writing down my name improperly 4 times is kind of like pissing directly above a chemical fire.

>>48912753
Isn't it vibration-absorbant, not all kinetic energy absorbant? I mean people jump and run around and fly carrying the stuff all the time and bones are moved by muscles pulling anyway.
>>
>>48912826
Energy transfer through vibranium is always retarded. Vibranium has absorbed explosions, tank rounds, impacts from very powerful beings hitting it, and other things. If you shoot black panther the bullets hit, and fall to the ground with him being unaffected, you can punch him to no effect, but he can punch the shit out of you.
>>
>>48912767
>Correspondence based Name perk that sets things on fire
>>48912826
>Correspondence
I have no idea what Correspondence is, I looked at the Jump, and it does not say.

The PerkI think you mean, Fathomed Pages – Singularity, seems to set people who invade your dreams or mind of fire. Which is nice, but would not set them on fire for writing down your name.

Also, why only written effects?
If you are going into Name Effects, the fact they they know your name means your name IS IN THEIR HEAD. Oops.

(THAT is something I want to do, make it so someone trying to know my True Name does NOT give them power over me, it gives ME power over THEM. Any Ideas?)
>>
>>48912945
Try a combination of name perks from Skullduggery Pleasant and the Spirit? line from Bartimaeus Sequence. Both deal with naming magic to some degree.
>>
I'm retarded since I have no idea how to use the google drive. I click on things and they disappear. Plus there are a bunch of different jumps that I know exist from past visits that are not there anymore plus the fact that the WIP folder is empty.

Can someone help me?
>>
>>48912945
The Bartimus Jump has what you're looking for I think?

Whats A True Name? perk makes it so anyone trying to use your name to cast magic on you automatically fails the spell. You also immediately know who cast it and when/where they cast it.

If you are strong enough and know the magic, you can even draw out their True Name as a counter.
>>
>>48912991
The drive's fucked up. Use incognito mode and it should work.
>>
>>48912991
>>48913044
Also you may have to download the jump before you can read it if you can't scroll down.
>>
>>48913057
I've found that opening it in a separate tab also works, though obviously downloading it works just as well.
>>
>>48913028
>Whats A True Name? perk makes it so anyone trying to use your name to cast magic
Not USING, KNOWING.Like if I had a one way sympathic connection to anyone who knew my name. allowing me to use magic on them from anywhere. Or get insite their head, speaking from my name in their head to their thoughts.

As in my name is one of the Things Man Was Not Meant To Know, pr a cognitohazard.

Like in Dresden Files, knowing a beings name the way they themselves say it allows you to summon and control them.

Imagine a Eldrich Horror that can do the same to anyone merely because they know its name.

I want to be that cosmic thing.
>>
>>48912593
>New perk for Magicians.
Actually you may wanna look into The Forgotten Sands, it has some serious magic running around.
Solomon's, yeah that dude, Seal and his, apparently, really good relationship with Naiads seems to state that they do stuff like crafting magical items and making compacts with Djinn seems to be the name of magic. Perhaps that's what the vizier is frustrated with, dude seems all about the personal power but the real power in the Prince of Persia-verse seems to be in either contracting or being non-human.
>Maybe having it sorta synergize with the Acrobatics for those,
You could likely combine the two easily enough and open up another area for a perk.
>Water Pouch
Ah, cool.
>Flaying Carpet
Cool.
>Hourglass.
Ah, I see.
>Heirloom
Pic Related is the Sword of the Enlighted Warrior but the Old King's sword is cool too.
>Sand Wraith Mask
You could make it just be a thing where you can sustain to timelines at the same time, one with the Mask and one without, with the death of your Masked self only shattering the mask for the decade.
>You know.
That's cool. Removing knowledge of the Mask would be awesome in the latter scenario.
>Castaway retool.
No prob.
>Pursuit
Breaking it into two, the original and the upgraded Dehaka, would be cool.
>Rewind.
Nice.

>Away from this cursed shine.
Haha. Yeah that's how I feel sometimes.
>>
Ben 10
I Thought it was up to 1.4
The one on the Drive is 1.1
What happened?
>>
File: blank9.jpg (48KB, 383x420px) Image search: [Google]
blank9.jpg
48KB, 383x420px
[HALO: The Covenant]

[HALO: The Covenant]

Drawbacks: Extended Stay, ONI Priority Target, Infestation, The Enemy Within, I would have been your daddy… (1800)

Prophecies: Age of Reclamation

Special, Huragok, age 5100 (1700)

Notably Disconcerting (Free)
Unquestioned (1500)
Unconventional Applications (1200)
Supremely Adaptable (800)
Divine Origins (Free)
Total Understanding (400)
Letters of Necessity (0)

Yes, that is correct. Yes, I am in fact the cleaning squid for this floor. No, of course you aren’t listening to me talk inside your head. That’s just silly. Oh, this? Nah, it’s just…a really big air freshener. Yeah. Hey, what’s that over there by the window?

And that’s the story of how the Hierarchs mysteriously fell out of a 40-story tall space building after shooting themselves with their own Gravity Cannons. Which had been modified to shoot red beams that punched through the planet. And now a Huragok is in charge of the entire Covenant. Somehow.

There’s going to be some BIG changes around here. For one thing this whole Forerunner worship nonsense is very, very silly. I’m no Reclaimer, I just awaken the machine spirits of the Halo Arrays and instil a (wholly justified) sense of religious awe on them. And then I infect them with a mix of Songstone and something I picked up in Blame!, and suddenly the galaxy has to deal with a galactic Net Sphere that starts spontaneously generating Safeguards. Safeguards that can casually move at lightspeed.

(Cont'd)

>>48912945
There's more on the Correspondence in Fallen London jump. It's a language the stars speak which enforces reality.

Writing it has the most obvious effect of setting people on fire. It's unclear if name headgames are a thing but it's probable given how people react to mere visions of Correspondence-speakers.

>>48913087
Also that sounds like a custom rote combining high-level Mind and Space magic from Mage the Awakening; in MtAw Space magic governs sympathic magic stuff.
>>
File: Blank11.png (227KB, 595x496px) Image search: [Google]
Blank11.png
227KB, 595x496px
>>48913131
You can’t just upend a cult and expect it to deal. At least, not without pulling social charm shenanigans and Instrumentality-blasts my transcendent demigod kids find morally repulsive. So we’re going with plan B: Use the power of the Double Deity to resurrect the Forerunners from their Flood-corpses into helpless moogle-bodies bound to truth, and show the people just what their gods think of them. And then leave the Forerunners to the tender mercies of a people who now not only HAVE to accept their society's built on a lie because of the constant divine radiance currently shining through the entire galaxy, but have hated each other all along.

I’ll just be up here assuming direct control of all local technology and picking up the pieces of a smashed society. Maybe I'll subdivide a dream of myself to act as their new god.

The kids just want to go for a galactic joyride, though. With a little help they finally figured out that dual Essence-Oblivion interstellar engine and they're just raring to go with their pseudo-Lanturns. They've earned that holiday anyway, those apples were delicious despite the unexpected creation and subsequent civil war of black and red apple-people. The point being-I have VERY little knowledge of HALO so I'll ask them to bring me back some postcards, data caches and diaries as a sort of improvised field trip.
>>
Can someone explain me what are the side effects of using esper powers and magic together in Raildex? Watching the Animu it seems like some minor (for a jumper) body damage, is there something else?
>>
File: brutal.png (144KB, 594x340px) Image search: [Google]
brutal.png
144KB, 594x340px
>>48912696
>I get the impression someone tried to write down my shiny new Ń̵͏A̛͟͟͡M͘͟͢͝Ȩ̢̧̛͟ ̴͠҉W҉͢͢H̵͝Í̸̵͠͡ḈH҉̡́́ ͏̵͞B̷̵̢̨̡U̴͢R̀́N̸̶̨S͏͠ and that I should leave before I get in trouble.

AHAHA! Oh my sides. And reading further down (above?) in the thread I see my suspicions confirmed: Correspondence. Burn, suckers, burn!
>>
File: ROFL.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>48913090
On a final note, you may want to name the Dehaka-lite option Spitiyura. Dehaka is based on a character from Iranian mythology known as Aži Dahāka who had a brother name Spitiyura.
Neat Fact: The Dehaka speaks backwards and can be understood when turning time back.

>>48913316
Auto-Rebirth, the only canonical ability that allows the use of magic alongside being an ESPer is said to apply a membrane around torn blood vessels. It's implied that every blood vessel in your body ruptures when using magic whilst being a ESPer.

>>48913131
>>48913161
Cool.

>>48912696
Pic Related
>>
>>48913316
It's just damage to your body, the more magic you use the worse the damage. Regeneration has always been able to take care of it.
>>
>>48913389
>>48913391
>Regeneration has always been able to take care of it.
Thanks, I remember reading in the thread that people take those jump really far apart from each other to diminish the consequences but after watching the 1st anime series it didn't look like anything you couldn't "tank" with a good healing factor so I was a little confused.
>>
File: Let's settle down for some tea.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Let's settle down for some tea.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>>48913433
Apparently it stacks up, Motoharu noted that he could use about four or five more spells before his ability to recover wouldn't be able to keep up with the damage and it'd fail. He comes close to failing during the Angel Fall where Touma finds him in large pool of blood and 'dead', but this may have been because of the Angel Fall and not the casting of magic.
>>
So Jumpers, after all your travels and the beings that you have been involved, who do you think that would attend your funeral?
>>
>>48913523
>implying i can die
My companions because they are pretty much the only one that can.
>>
>>48913523
I'll be attending my funeral, along with a couple dozen more of me, most likely.

Pretty sure that there'd be a long list of people who would attend. Even though there would probably be a significant fraction of them wanting to spit on my grave.
>>
File: Brookoaster.jpg (261KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Brookoaster.jpg
261KB, 620x465px
>>48910787
Brook from One Piece before he died.

Speaking of which, is there a One Piece jump?
>>
>>48913632
>is there a One Piece jump
yes
>>
File: PROTECT.png (688KB, 1296x1039px) Image search: [Google]
PROTECT.png
688KB, 1296x1039px
Jumpers, who are you going back for after you have your spark?

I'm thinking Guts and his current party from Berserk, Quelaan and Pricilla from Darksouls, and list little doki doki monster from Fate.
>>
>>48913652
I'm putting together my own notes for what to include in a OP jump, then I'm going to look up the existing one and compare. How would you rate the current one?
>>
Can you use import options in jumps to make new OC companions if the jump doesn't have any option for that? It seems like a common thing but some earlier jumps don't make mention.
>>
>>48908555
>Just realized I don't know enough about Star Metal, can you produce it any other way? Can you refine it from the Least Gods of Iron with enough time, cause while that would take five fucking forever it would also be on the level of killing microbes instead of straight up Murder-hoboing a dude for his bones?
Nope, that's why there's so little Starmetal to go around. They gotta execute a god and then mine the falling star any time to get more.

In fact, aside from Orichalcum which can be made with ordinary gold, NONE of the Magical Materials can be made with just thaumaturgy recipes.
Moonsilver must be gathered close to the Wyld, its recipe can only stabilize it into usable form.
Jade is simply mined. Except for Yellow Jade, which is an extremely rare anomaly.
Soulsteel is technically made with a recipe, but requires ore from the Labyrinth.

You'd need an option to buy them or perks to copy them, if you want to get more out-of-setting. Luckily, I have that.

Anyway, you can also make artifacts from non-MM stuff, so whatever.
>>
>>48913718
Rule #4: no double jumpies
>>
File: 1471394511261.jpg (231KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
1471394511261.jpg
231KB, 500x675px
>>48913657
Zim. I'm going to give his brain a tune up and make him my first Jumper.
>>
>>48913718
'S'alright. Some people dislike rolling for fruits, and there are a few fruits that people wish had gotten put on there, but I don't have any big complaints. The biggest thing that bugs me is how everyone always goes for Haki, I think you'd either want to give decent potential in that for free, or just make other stuff attractive enough to support people taking other stuff. OC fruits could be fun if you want to try some of those.

Also, doing jumps that already exist is against our rules. Don't expect to get it on the 4chan drive.
>>
>>48913895
Rolling for fruits, really? That's defintely not what I'm going for at all. If you can't make your own fruit, a big part of the appeal is just lost. As for Haki, what I'm made involves character restrictions as well as points costs. If you want innate Haki ability, you have to give yourself character flaws, no ifs and buts.

This is maybe the second time I've been in one of these threads, I only came here because the commentary for some settings on desuarchive is literally better than dedicated threads elsewhere. That said, I'm making this OP jump for my own sake; I have no idea what culture goes on here, and it doesn't affect me.
>>
>>48913718
>replacing a perfectly serviceable jump
Why?
>>
>>48913972
Lovely. Keep it to yourself.
>>
>>48913657
Mast Chief.
No super special reason, I just couldn't afford another pod to stuff him in, and I wanted to show him the multiverse. And, you know, set him loose in the Middle East to see what happens.
>>
>>48913784
I've always assumed that was a general rule. If you don't want to import a companion you can build an OC based on the origin and meet them in-jump.
>>
>>48913990
I'm not, I'm just making something and then comparing it to what currently stands.

>>48913992
Why the passive-aggressive? I take it I'm treading on someone's toes here.
>>
>>48913718
>I'm putting together my own notes for what to include in a OP jump
Please explain.
>>
>>48914029
If a jump for an IP exists you do not make another version of that jump unless you have the permission of that jump maker.
>>
>>48913972
From the sounds of it you want the CYOA General.

If you make this as a jump and want to use it just for yourself go ahead, but please don't mention it here. It will set people off, and I hope that's not your intent.
>>
>>48913972
>I have no idea what culture goes on here, and it doesn't affect me.
It does affect us and our thread, however. Please refrain from suggesting that you're making another version of a jump that already exists. It will cause drama and salt, and we've got enough of that as it it.

You want to talk about and IP or a jump: fine. Do not frame it as such that you are making your own version of something that already exists, however. And if you ignore that, whatever the fuck else you do, never post your version of a jump that already exists. You shouldn't even reference it. If you cannot control yourself, however, please at least refrain from posting it or uploading it and providing a link to it.
>>
>>48914029
The thread tends to be a ltitle snippy about the topic because there is a minority that uses it as an excuse to shitpost loudly.

Also, >>48914057
>>
>>48913972
>If you want innate Haki ability, you have to give yourself character flaws
What is the rationale for this?
>>
>>48914083
He said that this is the second jumpchain thread he's looked at. He has no idea of what jumpchain is about and he's approaching it like it's some balanced tabletop game.

Ignore him.
>>
>>48914080
Is that a human Assistant Mayor Bellweather?
>>
File: 7a89c9aca146fd3c52f7e42e31d3834a.jpg (230KB, 1535x1086px) Image search: [Google]
7a89c9aca146fd3c52f7e42e31d3834a.jpg
230KB, 1535x1086px
>>48914096
Sure is.
>>
>>48914096
Of course it is, look at her smile. It's baaaaaaad
>>
>>48913657
The entire populations of Warhammer 40K, Lovecraft and pretty much every setting where the universe itself screws over its inhabitants. The first thing I'd be doing post spark would be universal evacuations.
>>
>>48914036
Basically just things I'd put into a One Piece character builder really. I'm not attached to the Jumpchain system, but I admire both the points costs inherent to it as well as the level of discussion in these threads. So while I'm here I thought I'd use them as a reference point.

Here's what I currently have. Points haven't been settled yet - I'm doing reading through various jumps in the drive to get a feel for how things are costed. So far it seems pretty lax - leaning more fluffy than crunchy, which I'll admit isn't my pref.

1) Starting Sea - Pay points for more dangerous beginning habit
East Blue free, relatively safe habitat, lax enforcement but wild antics will cause a scandal
South Blue v small cost, wildest blue-sea environments, lots of isolated grouos
West Blue small cost, civilised and built up, government enforcement is strong
North blue modest cost, lots of roaming pirates and vagabonds, small but dangerous government groups
Grand Line high cost, crazy environments, hard competetion
Calm Belt v high cost, quiet but mobility is strictly limited by sea kings
New World highest cost, expect balls to the wall action off the bat

2) Bounty - Players are assumed to be worth 100mil Beri by default. Pay points for a higher or lower bounty
Bounty influences - each available in 3 stages, positive or negative (ie negative "Marine killer" means you have rapport with government authorities)
- Collateral
- Marine killer
- Revolutionary
- Challenger
- Merciless
- Unbuyable
- Converter
- Talented
- Forbidden Lore
- Supplier

3) Combat skills
Swordsman
Wrestler
Martial Artist
Marksman
Powerbuild
Heavybuild
Speedbuild
Gracebuild

4) Height
Dwarf
Below average
Average
7-9'
10-13'
14-18'
19-24'
25-31' (demi giant?)
32'+ (semi giant?)
Giant

5) Body mods - All graded 1-3, can purchase sub-parts for each
Cyborg
- Lasers
- Compartments
- Bigger Bot
Fishman/Merman heritage
- Predator
- Myriapod
- Venom
Mink heritage
- Predator
- Big horn/tusk
- Jumpy jump
>>
File: evilbunnyruinseverything.jpg (80KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
evilbunnyruinseverything.jpg
80KB, 640x360px
>>48914108
Look at her, she's not innocent. She knows what she's doing. Stupid sexy bunny.
>>
>>48914142
It sounds like you want to make a One Piece CYOA, not necessarily a One Piece jump. There's nothing wrong with that, but you'd probably get a more positive reception at CYOA gen, once you've got some more stuff typed up.
>>
>>48914142
You should take this to CYOA General. That's more what you're looking for.
>>
>>48914142
What you're describing is not a jump. Take thee to general.
>>
>>48914142
That's not really a jumpchain sort of thing though. Ignoring that we already have a jump for it at the very least a jump has origins meaning that if you want to be a pirate that's fine but you should have an alternative like being a marine or drop in.
>>
>>48914156
It's not the rabbit's fault that Disney makes rule 34 bait characters.
>>
>>48914156
>>48914186
Honest Trailers Zootopia trailer was pretty hilarious. Some of their stuff is hit or miss, but they hit it with that one.
>>
File: 1468192923387.jpg (451KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1468192923387.jpg
451KB, 1024x1280px
>>48914156
Were I at home I would continue to plague you with more of "The One True Bunny", but sadly I should be working. So have some sexy super heroine before I stop wasting company money.
>>
>>48914036
>>48914057
>>48914077
>>48914079
Yep, this is the kind of culture stuff I don't know about. I've already posted stuff now, but if you'd rather I left it as is I'll stop.

>CYOA general
Used to frequent there a lot, but the lack of balance between CYOAs is off-putting. I sense the community here makes a point about keeping jumps relatively even, and there's a proper sense of narrative to jumping beyond just "design your character".

>>48914080
I don't know if I'm seeing this shitposting already, but there seem to be some pretty fanatical views here already. I can stay away from a group that's hyper sensitive, but the angle I'm getting from >>48914079 is positively inquisitorial. I'm just trying to make a fun role-playing tool, and now I feel like The Orthodoxy wants my blood.

>>48914083
For a start, Conqueror's Haki is only present in very particular personality types. From what we've seen, this is a stubborn, demanding personality that causes fights all the time, does what it wants and hates taking orders. I'd consider this a character restriction. From there, I'd consider it a balanced and plausible basis for characters with innate ability in the other hakis (note that anyone can learn the others regardless of innatehood) can also be based on extreme character types, which I'm just fudging.

>>48914093
If Jumpchain isn't balanced, why do you have points? Is Jumpchain played exclusively online?
>>
File: 1467065232468.gif (472KB, 226x309px) Image search: [Google]
1467065232468.gif
472KB, 226x309px
>>48914201
>>
File: super_sovietwoman.jpg (826KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
super_sovietwoman.jpg
826KB, 900x1350px
>>48914198
>So have some sexy super heroine before I stop wasting company money.
I thank you for your contribution, and provide one to you in good faith. Once again our tastes align.
>>
Jumps for settings that already have jumps is against the rules; if you want to make a jump for one anway just make it, post it, and hope that the thread likes it enough to make an exception.
>>
>>48914201
>If Jumpchain isn't balanced, why do you have points? Is Jumpchain played exclusively online?
lurk moar
>>
>>48914108
Okay, good, I'm not just making it up then, thanks
>>
>>48914162
>>48914167
>>48914169
>>48914170
Out of curiousity, what is it that exactly makes what I shared earlier not-jump-like? Not counting jump-specific things that need to be included, but structural things like the way I listed character features or upgrades.
>you'd probably get a more positive reception at CYOA gen
You generally don't get any reception at CYOA gen unless you've made a waifu simulator or Age of Civilsation Quest CXVII: The Clusterfuckening. The most success I've ever seen there otherwise has been "customise a weapon" type stuff.

>>48914219
That's pretty much the norm really, I wasn't expecting the militant stance but I imagine if my content was suitable I could win folks over.

>>48914229
...not that that's easy with folks like this about.
>>
>>48911109
There's really no justification for the Shinigami companion to be as expensive as they are.

Particularly given that they're explicitly unhelpful and you can buy other companions with entire perk trees that cost 500 CP less. I get that Shinigami is the only background that costs CP but given it's only 200 CP it's odd that the companion is that much more expensive.
>>
>>48914268
>I imagine if my content was suitable I could win folks over.
And just like that you show yourself to be a shitposter. You've admitted that you "don't understand the culture," but when it's explained to you that we don't allow people to remake old jumps without the original creators consent you later state that you're just going to do it anyway.

Fuck off.
>>
>>48914268
>You generally don't get any reception at CYOA gen unless you've made a waifu simulator or Age of Civilsation Quest CXVII: The Clusterfuckening.
Not really anyones problem but your own. Your content isn't whats done in this thread. If you're making a CYOA, you post it in the general, even if that means it might not get many responses.
>>
>>48914201
>I'm just trying to make a fun role-playing tool

That's cool, so here's some info about how jumpchain works:

1. Jumpchain is a series of jumps. Anybody can claim a setting and make a jump for it. If someone else has made a jump for a setting, it's a faux pas to make your own jump for that setting unless the setting is big enough (e.g. if someone makes a World War I jump, you could still make a World War 2 jump) or the community thinks the first jump is such complete shit that it should be replaced. The latter does NOT happen often.

2. If you really, really want to contribute a jump of a setting that already has an accepted jump covering it, you could go to a different jumpchain forum (e.g. spacebattles or reddit) which has their own jumpchain community but hasn't yet made/accepted a jump for the setting.

3. If you like the format used by jumpchain to make jumps, but aren't interested in making a jumpchain jump per se, feel free to use the format in a CYOA of your own that you post in a general CYOA thread elsewhere (whether on 4chan, spacebattles, reddit or elsewhere).

Any more questions?
>>
>>48914201
You might want to look at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

It's more of a single player thing, people might post stories about their jumps and ask for ideas about what others think about how things from one jump interact with another. Jumps are kept to having one per setting to prevent it from down sliding into a competition of who offers the most stuff. If you want to make a jump you should choose a setting that isn't already covered or taken.
>>
File: faggot1465982340071.jpg (700KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
faggot1465982340071.jpg
700KB, 1053x1070px
>>48914268
>>
>>48914289
I didn't say that. In fact, I think I'd pretty clearly indicated that, unless I recieve encouragement, I'll just stop at what I've shared. One guy said that if I have content I should post it anyway to see if that will win favour; so if you're worried about anything, bring it up with him.

I'm only sticking around here to find out more of how these threads work. If that attitude is unwelcome, I'm not sure how you get new content.
>>
File: 1471749947695.png (917KB, 1174x918px) Image search: [Google]
1471749947695.png
917KB, 1174x918px
>>48910742
So in the Pokemon jump, how do we deal with the fact that humans in the pokemon world are superhuman?

Canon example; worst girl getting impaled by fucking Rayquaza, getting hyper beam'd at point blank range and dropping several hundred feet to the ground, only to stand back up injured but very much alive.
>>
>>48914268
One or two people who make jumps get upset whenever people start talking about replacing jumps that already exist. Because some of them get upset some people assume everyone who make jumps will leave if you were allowed to replace any jumps. As a result of this you get even more upset people who jump in aggressively whenever the subject is broached. Unless your One Piece jump was the second coming of Jesus Christ it'd never make the drive and any discussion would get shouted down by constant arguments, particularly given One Piece is already not a terrible jump.

Plus "I'm new and I haven't seen the jump but I think I could make one better" is not a stance that will endear people to you.
>>
>>48914329
Maybe by most people not assuming that we're in the manga.
>>
File: 1471749854233.webm (499KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471749854233.webm
499KB, 600x338px
>>48914329
Here's Ash getting shadow ball'd to the face for an anime example.
>>
>>48914329
Why do you think you have a 100cp perk that makes you captain america?
>>
>>48914324
>One guy said that if I have content I should post it anyway to see if that will win favour; so if you're worried about anything, bring it up with him.
So multiple people have told you to stop and one guy tells you to do it anyway and you listen to him. Here's an insight, since you seem unwilling to lurk before posting: we have a dedicated shitposter who loves trolling and wrecking threads.

So if a multitude of people are telling you not to do something because it'll cause trouble and one person is saying, nah yur gud, then likely that's the shitposter.

>I'm not sure how you get new content
By people creating content for IPs that haven't been worked on yet. It's not that hard. I'm sorry you're an OP fan and you weren't here to work on it, but that's life. Find something else you enjoy and maybe think about working on that. You should also really read these threads for a while, because some of your balancing mechanics do not work for our system.

Really, you'd be better off in general over all.
>>
>>48914353
Ghost moves don't affect normal types.

Plus Ash is a freak of nature.
>>
>>48914268
First you start with 1000cp.
Basically a jump is a self insert into a setting, a jump generally has four options for an origin: A Drop In (just randomly dropped into the world), An option based on the protagonists, An option based on the villains and one for the bystanders as an example. You can alter this but most jumps are supposed to give the jumper near complete freedom with their build so they can side with who they want and do what they choose. Races are usually offered after the origin and you pay a certain amount of CP for more advantageous races. Then perks are usually based on whats thematic with the origins or displayed by people associated with the origins, perks also usually waive requirements or innate drawbacks of an ability by getting you to pay more for them if thats required. Railroading a jumper into personality types is not really accepted as it's more about what you would do in a world rather than an OC given to you by the jump maker.
>>
>>48914299
Okay so these are answers to questions I didn't ask.

- I already know what Jumpchain is, I'm asking specifically what I did that made my content unsuitable to Jumpchain. Not the abscence of features like being an outsider to other jumps, which I just didn't type because it's obvious, but what about eg/ the options I offered that doesn't fit with what Jumpchainers such as yourself are after.

- Already answered comprehensively, I get that, thanks.
>go to Reddit
*shudder*

- Covered stuff to do with CYOA general already.

>>48914318
Thanks!

>>48914298
I'm telling you why I came here rather than CYOA gen. Of course it's my problem - whose else is it going to be?

There's an awful lot to like about Jumpchains. In particular I like the heavily text-based nature of each piece. But clearly there's a lot of unspoken rules and insider-stuff going on here, which is a shame. It feels almost contradictory to the focus on writing, that so much is apparently unsaid.
>>
>>48914353
A better example is how many people get hit by lighting, or just electric attacks in general, and survive just fine. Team Rocket alone put highlanders to shame.
>>
File: 1467065775934.gif (1017KB, 345x352px) Image search: [Google]
1467065775934.gif
1017KB, 345x352px
>>48914384
Oh, this one is good.
>>
>>48914378
Reminder that he's ten years old. Dude is insanely capable for that.
>>
>>48914330
See, this is a crucial thing (one of the things I was asking after) - this concept of "making the drive". From what I can gather, a Jump isn't legitimate or somehow okay unless it's been installed into the drive. There's a sense of "official rulebook" to jumpchain that isn't immediately obvious in these threads - they seem like any other general, but actually it seems more like a closeknit group working on a project. From that perspective, I'm a clumsy insider who's barged in and started rewriting random chapters without any appreciation for the whole - I can definitely get why I'm upsetting people.

My only suggestion is bringing this sense of "collaborative project with standards" more to the surface, so guys just trying to make a thing don't risk breaking up a longstanding body of content. Maybe calling these threads "Jumpchain Project" or something would help? I'll admit that I'm not finding a solution to the problem, only observing that it's there.
>>
>>48914406
I actually remember Jessie and James getting hit by some serious non-pikachy lightning once in the anime and remarking that stuff like that did nothing to them because they "are used to getting zapped by pikachu". There's definitely something strange going on here.
>>
>>48914437
And then the clumsy outsider who's barged in tried to rename the threads.
>>
>>48914367
I've listened to everyone in this thread; why should I not listen to one guy just because he's alone?

>you weren't here to work on it
Wait. Are you saying the OP jump wasn't one person's effort?
>>
File: JumpChain Template.png (1MB, 1920x6480px) Image search: [Google]
JumpChain Template.png
1MB, 1920x6480px
>>48914268
>Out of curiousity, what is it that exactly makes what I shared earlier not-jump-like?
>what I did that made my content unsuitable to Jumpchain
Jumps should adhere to a certain format, except in special cases. Reading a bunch of existing jumps or the various notes (I'll admit it is difficult to find all the right info in one place) will indicate what that is. Exceptions exist but they're exceptions, and people tend to fight them all the way.
>Pic Related.

The "jumps are not balanced" part that anon mentioned comes in where a given jump is internally balanced, but there is no balance between different jumps - so a The Last Unicorn jump cannot be expected to be balanced with a Pac-Man jump.

The best advice I can give you is "ask before posting" and "try playing it before you try to make content for it".

>>48914406
The assumption is "It's you" and the setting plays by real life rules/physics as much as possible. If you can't take a shock like that in real life (or in combination with various perks and powers) then you can't take that shock in the jump.
>>
>>48914437
Every other newbie seems to manage just fine, we've had several new jumpmakers come over in the past few weeks. They didn't need it changed, you don't either.
>>
>>48914444
Well they do mention in the games that humans and pokemon used to be one. We know that humans can be psychic so maybe humans are just a type of normal pokemon. Maybe they just have a terrible moveset.
>>
>>48914461
I always assumed the opposite (i.e. that while in Pokemon you can take a thunderbolt without dying).

Like it's just a quirk of the setting and when you go to a different setting it's no longer the case.
>>
>>48914475
If you assume pokemon are invasive species, which canonically are (they came from space, no?), then I think it's more likely that humanity would have evolved to be strong enough to coexist with them. Something like that. Somehow.
>>
>>48914437
Making the drive means that your jump has a modicum of effort put into it and isn't just a cheap way to get power. It's not a very difficult thing to do and is mainly quality control to ensure that standards are met. There are very few collaborative jumps that I know of, most jumps are made by a single person following the examples of previous jumps. Basically just look at a jump and use how it's set up to design your own. Doing a previously made jump is frowned on because we don't want to make it into a competition and would prefer new content, some jumps are replaced because they are lacklustre but only in the most extreme cases.
>>
>>48914498
Only like half a dozen species are to the best of my knowledge.
>>
I give it three more posts before the proto-jumpmaker, who I am henceforth calling not!troll, segues into pseudo-indignation and starts telling us we're doing jumpchain wrong.
>>
File: bait.png (121KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
121KB, 500x324px
>>48914384
>>
File: KWLgiBq.jpg (153KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KWLgiBq.jpg
153KB, 667x1000px
>>48913523
I like to think all my past enemies and allies would turn up, some to see if I was actually dead, others to pay their respects. I kinda plan on faking my death when I get back anyway, so I think having a bunch of portals open on the day of the funeral would be pretty scary. It'll be worse when darksied, galactus, nyarlathotep and a bunch of others come through but don't attack.
>>
>>48914461
>The assumption is "It's you" and the setting plays by real life rules/physics as much as possible. If you can't take a shock like that in real life (or in combination with various perks and powers) then you can't take that shock in the jump.

I'd argue that when powers are universally shared by a "race" in a setting, that picking an origin that makes you a member of that race will automatically give you those powers. If resisting a thunderbolt is part of pokemon's human's physiology, then becoming a human in pokemon will give you those powers.
>>
>>48914498
Nah I think pokemon are native, there are some extraterrestrial pokemon but most are native. Wasn't there some guy in one of the games who got stuck in a pokemon storage system he was making? That'd be a point for the humans are pokemon theory.
>>
>>48914383
Okay, this is helpful. A lot this is stuff I already knw - include options for all factions including drop-ins, perks thematic to origin (sort-of what I was after with the sea of origin section), Jump-typical ordering of options. Stuff I didn't know:
- Personality restrictions. This, I actually don't know whether to believe or not; I was introduced to Jumpchain through the Homestuck jump, and large sections of options involve characterisation (ie you're angry, you need to fight people for love). Am I basing this off an old and out-dated jump? (not that this seems to be an issue, given the resistence to jump remaking here)
- Freedom with build. Okay, actually maybe I just don't get what this means - for instance, I gave options for character size and weapons, is this not done? This is exactly what I was asking after - are players expected to fudge this stuff themselves and make/find/buy/earn their own gear in setting?
>>
File: cool-pigeon-chess-board-bird.jpg (57KB, 540x631px) Image search: [Google]
cool-pigeon-chess-board-bird.jpg
57KB, 540x631px
>>48914522
I'll take that action. I'm betting on four more Posts.
>>
>>48914546
I just looked up the lore and you guys are right. In fact, the lore strongly implies that humans evolved from certain pokemon which would make them completely different from us (earth's humanity).
>>
>>48914461
This is really helpful, thanks a bunch. I take it this Quicksilver guy micromanages Jumpchain as a project pretty closely?

>>48914517
This sounds plausible, but the thing is the focus on making the drive at all. Whether it's difficult or not, a jump has to make the drive in order to be considered valid in the thread - and if the setting already has a jump, inertia is against the creator. It's pretty different from how generals work, which is why, at least for me, I think it would be transparent if some reference to the project-nature of Jumpchain were including in the OP. That's what guys like me read before we dive in to posting.
>>
>>48914551
Personality restrictions are usually drawbacks that go away at the end of the jump, making them mandatory is usually frowned on and you need a very good reason for that and it is usually restricted to perks or races that you have to choose if the drawback is made mandatory

By freedom of build I mean that your usually free to choose who to side with and what your character will do in the world, in the current one piece jump for example you can be a pirate or you can be a marine or you can be a drop in and do whatever you want.
>>
>>48914614
>I take it this Quicksilver guy micromanages Jumpchain as a project pretty closely?

Nope. Strictly mob rule.
>>
>>48914551
>I was introduced to Jumpchain through the Homestuck jump, and large sections of options involve characterisation (ie you're angry, you need to fight people for love). Am I basing this off an old and out-dated jump?
We've had two tries for a Homestuck jump, neither of which got out of WIP stage, and both were really badly balanced and generally odd.

We do have a Sburb jump though.

>>48914614
>This is really helpful, thanks a bunch. I take it this Quicksilver guy micromanages Jumpchain as a project pretty closely?
Nope, Quicksilver left.

Also, some of that is outdated.
>>
File: 1415914656039.jpg (79KB, 331x489px) Image search: [Google]
1415914656039.jpg
79KB, 331x489px
>>48914421
>He has been ten years old for more than a decade
>He doesn't gets damaged because he is trapped in a timeloop
>Ash is Grey Boy
>>
>>48914614
>if the setting already has a jump, inertia is against the creator
No, if the setting already has a jump you've got no grounds to attempt to remake it absent the consent of the creator of the original jump. Why is this so hard for you to understand? It's not about winning over the crowd or "overcoming inertia," its about following the damned process by which this thread has operated for years.

You do not get to rewrite.
>>
>>48914551
>character size
Just to be clear, Jumpers go through jumps with one character, one base body, and alt forms that they can change into.
Different races tend to be Race options that Jumpers will use as one of their alt forms.

>Weapons
Items of any sort are allowed to be sold with CP. Most jumpers buy them with the idea that items bought with CP will return if lost, unlike ones the got the in world itself.
>>
>>48914614
Quicksilver has shown up like once that I've known of on the thread in the last year. Making it onto the drive means that it needs to fit in with the other jumps and not completely invalid them. Redoing a jump if not the jump maker is heavily frowned on because it's first come first served to a setting and its considered rude to try to replace someone elses work.
>>
File: 1467565811918.gif (900KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1467565811918.gif
900KB, 500x333px
>>48914614
I can't tell if you're being puposely obtuse or just trolling at this point.

Either way, it's time you stopped posting.

>>48914522
Looks like we both lost. It was two posts.
>>
>>48914578
Yep in that universe what we call humans are most likely human shaped pokemon. I... wait... does this mean that after we go to that universe we lay eggs...
>>
>>48914614
>and if the setting already has a jump, inertia is against the creator.

There have only been two reasons thus far for a replacement jump.
One- The jump was actually unfinished and somehow ended up in the finished drive. Technically, this was fixing an error, not replacing a jump.
Two- The original jump's creator gave permission for another to replace their jump with their own.

Both of these are excessively rare.
>>
>>48914670
...I am now imagining humans hatching from eggs and evolving from one lifestage to another.

It's oddly funny.
>>
>>48914670
Just more reasons to not breed!
>>
File: SYWRSburb - LPSP.png (631KB, 4188x2712px) Image search: [Google]
SYWRSburb - LPSP.png
631KB, 4188x2712px
>>48914618
>Personality restrictions are usually drawbacks that go away at the end of the jump, making them mandatory is usually frowned on and you need a very good reason for that and it is usually restricted to perks or races that you have to choose if the drawback is made mandatory
Okay, so would having personality restrictions built into three options break this norm? At no point do players have to buy Haki, they're popular options that people apparently complain about in the current jump.

>By freedom of build I mean that your usually free to choose who to side with and what your character will do in the world, in the current one piece jump for example you can be a pirate or you can be a marine or you can be a drop in and do whatever you want.
Yep, got all this stuff. One Piece is a setting where normal humans vary greatly in size and proportion - would including these as options tread on people's toes, interfere with their desire to shape themselves however they want? I imagine the current OP jump includes options for the giant race for instance, which is characterised by its large size - what of players who don't want to be a giant but still want a charater maybe 12' tall?

>>48914628
Okay, thanks. It's interesting the level of adherence to Quicksilver's personal norms and standards if he isn't actively involved in grooming or enforcing them; is he a popular and liked figure?

>>48914645
I see. It's likely then I read those earlier failed drafts, and should probably update myself on the Sburb jump. For those interested, I made this as a general-purpose RP-ing guide for Sburb and Homestuck a while back. I don't endorse everything in it anymore, but I heard on /co/ that pieces of this made it into Jumpchain, which if true is really humbling.

>some of that is outdated
Oh, what should I ignore?
>>
File: 1465946691371.gif (1MB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
1465946691371.gif
1MB, 680x390px
>>48914670
>Laying eggs
Mfw
>>
Time to start ignoring the guy trying to start shit.
>>
>>48914670
... What egg group would we be in?

Actually, I don't want to know: the implications are too disturbing.
>>
>>48914648
So far I've seen many statements inconsistent with this. The norm seems to be that remaking jumps is frowned upon and very unlikely to make it into the drive unless the community is explicitly unsatisfied with the current one. This "needs the creator of the current one's permission" thing I've seen no-where else here.

The rest of the thread seems to be operating off general guidelines, but you are describing absolute rules. I'm not sure how much validity I should invest in that given the inconsistency with the norm.
>>
>>48914728
>>48914714
I'm already think about how people are considered long pigs by cannibals so now I'm wondering what a human egg would taste like.
>>
File: 1468084053059.gif (100KB, 349x342px) Image search: [Google]
1468084053059.gif
100KB, 349x342px
>>48914724
Yep, how about butts. Let's talk about booty.

>>48914728
Human-type egg group, of course. Which would make a lot of Pokémon waifuing not wrong at all.
>>
File: blank7.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
blank7.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>48914748
>>48914728
>>48914670
...but.

BUT WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THOSE OF US WHO TOOK POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON?!
>>
Hey, New Guy, I know you mean well, but there's a couple reasons nobody wants to let people replace Jumps. First, making a Jump can take a lot of time and effort, which a lot of people won't put in if their work just gets erased by the next person.

Second, it's just going to lead to fights over popular IPs. Requiring each Jump to cover a new IP forces people to just let it go and move on rather than constantly battling over which version of a Jump to use.

Anyway, there is one good thing coming from this. We really need to start writing some of our unwritten rules down. If we had a Pastebin explaining what Jumpchain is and what our policies are we wouldn't have this sort of issue.
>>
>>48914710
>Okay, so would having personality restrictions built into three options break this norm? At no point do players have to buy Haki, they're popular options that people apparently complain about in the current jump.

Yes it would break the norm and frankly given you're advocating something that's not canonical given Shanks and Doflamingo are nothing alike but both can do Conqueror's Haki it's simply poor design. You represent the setting as best you can, not what assumptions and fanon you've made of it.

> It's interesting the level of adherence to Quicksilver's personal norms and standards

It's not really that, just a status quo everyone settled into. Quicksilver left in part because the chain as a whole didn't fit his standards. He didn't know there'd be as many jumps as there are and underestimated how quickly jumpers would become overpowered.
>>
>>48914748
I believe the japanese version of X and Y mentioned pokemon and humans as married couples in the distant past but that was censored out in the EU/US versions.
>>
File: 1374796030634.png (117KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1374796030634.png
117KB, 444x440px
>>48914690
>>48914714
>>48914728
Do we ever see a human baby in any pokemon stuff, this might actually be true.
>>
>>48914728
this is in fact a thing....

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Human-Like_(Egg_Group)
>>
>>48914724
Pretty much.

>>48914748
>Yep, how about butts. Let's talk about booty.
As a subset of booty, how about jumps that we'd like to have for aesthetic reasons that we currently do not have?
>>
>>48914746
It would depend mainly on diet, I imagine. Most eggs take on subtly different qualities depending on the feed given the animal.

>>48914756
You now fit into two Egg groups, naturally. Twice the breeding potential.
>>
>>48914757
Honestly, I get the feeling this is just some guy pretending to be new to force a paste to be written. It came up just a few days ago and now this?
>>
>>48914656
The size thing isn't racial, that's crucial. So I could see, for instance, if people would object to creating a 19' normal human if it would cause problems in, for instance, a later Harry Potter jump, where only giants get that sort of height and cause confusion over, say a spell that only worked on giants.

>items
Ah, so maybe offering generic pistols is a poor idea. If a jumper takes the Marksman skill you can just assume they'll have appropriate gear, and then offer them special stuff like Usopp's Kabuto slingshot that would be unique in-setting.

>>48914657
Yep, so there's more of a spirit of general hereditism in these threads that just specific Quicksilver-respect. The people who first came and defined Jumpchain threads set down the norms by which they operate, and it's seen as improper to challenge that. This is all great stuff, I really appreciate the insight.
>>
>>48914748
Butts are overpowered and need a nerf.

My intelligence and free will goes down when my waifu shows it off.
>>
>>48914728
Remember that pokefucking is in fact canon.
>>
>>48914757
Not new guy and not disagreeing with you either, but sometimes I wish someone would take the bleach jump and retroactively murderrape the author from existence.
>>
>>48914737
Basically, there's only two ways a Jump can get replaced.

1) The original Jumpmaker gives express permission for someone else to take it over.

2) The Jump made it onto the drive in error, and there's solid evidence of this.

We've argued about replacing really low quality Jumps before, but nothing has ever come of it. The one time it happened it caused a massive garbage fire that burned for multiple threads, and the person who did it still has a dedicated troll who's trying to force her out of the thread.
>>
>>48914771
Fuck... why is it after being a shoggoth with no problems being a human in the pokemon verse is starting to horrify me.
>>
>>48914779
Look, if you're actually serious about this then the best advice I can give you is to look through some jumps.
Most of the imaged jumps in particular are well liked.
>>
>>48914789
Yep. In the ending Ryuk tells Light that the fate of all humans is Mu - once you die you cease to exist. The "no heaven or hell" thing was just a test to see if he could hack it.
>>
>>48914710
>Oh, what should I ignore?
The first part with the specific looks and stuff for example. Most jumps are simply unimaged, though imaged jumps are appreciated.

More importantly though...

You can have more backgrounds/groups of perks than four of them.

Backgrounds do not necessarily have to cost points if they're not drop-in as long as all discounts are balanced.

The "rich guy" background thing basically never happens, because items aren't seen as stacking up to perks most of the time. Items are usually discount for appropriate backgrounds, in the same way as perks.

You can go higher than 300cp with drawbacks, but they should become proportionately worse.
>>
>>48914770
There is one little girl who shows up in the background in every pokemon movie. She does not age.
>>
>>48914797
I'm 100% sure that if someone were to make a high quality jump of a setting that already has a low quality jump and claimed "he didn't know there already was one", we'd allow it. The trick is not asking for permission.
>>
>>48914761
I sincerely question the idea that Shanks and Doflamingo are nothing alike - they are both free-spirited pirates with active, dominant and charismatic personalities - or that it's poor design to provide incentives from taking over-powered options, but I digress.

>Quicksilver left in part because the chain as a whole didn't fit his standards. He didn't know there'd be as many jumps as there are and underestimated how quickly jumpers would become overpowered.
Wow, so Quicksilver himself didn't entirely approve of the way Jumpchain turned out? I'm really starting to feel I've stepped into an entire microcosm here now. It's like an entire subculture hidden in /tg/. Jumpchain has such pronounced norms, it could practically be a new board.

>>48914757
Nail on the head right there. Jumpchain is really distinctive in community, and I think it would benefit a ton if the "Read the sticky!" principle were applied.
>>
>>48914737
>This "needs the creator of the current one's permission" thing I've seen no-where else here.
You've been told this several times. We do not have an Idiots Guide to Jumpmaking document because the assumption has always been that if you're going to make a jump you be part of the community. That isn't to say that first time jump makers are hosed, there are plenty of examples of first time jump makers knocking it out of the park. However, it was obvious in those cases that those jump makers had been part of the community for a while and knew what to do.

You showing up and two threads later deciding to make shit but being unwilling to listen to how shit is made is sketchy at best. This is particularly true as it seems you are fixated on remaking jumps that exist rather than finding new IPs to make jumps out of.
>>
>>48914776
I like how I got a reasonable response to my human egg taste question.

This is why I like /tg/ in general, and Jumpchain more.
>>
>>48914805
>Fuck... why is it after being a shoggoth with no problems being a human in the pokemon verse is starting to horrify me.

have you seen Pokémon? In lovecraft God is a blind idiot,in Pokémon God does whatever random 12-year-olds with Master balls Want him to.
>>
>>48914833
Oh come on, you're not even trying to pretend you're not actually a regular user here now.
>>
>>48914833
>free-spirited pirates with active, dominant and charismatic personalities

That's half the characters in One Piece.
>>
>>48914821
Very useful, thanks a bunch. I was wondering about the image points actually - most of the Jumps I've been flicking through while reading this thread today have been image free. Honestly, that's something I really dig about Jumpchain. I've talked about certain issues with the culture of CYOA generals earlier in this thread, but I think a bigger one is a focus on pictures over content. It's very difficult to get any response, commentary, usage or reposting for a CYOA unless your picture is colourful and includes lots of WoW art from google images. Jumpchain's text emphasis is really pleasant to contrast.
>>
>>48914827
Maybe that's why ash has been ten for so long, humans don't age in the pokeverse they evolve into older forms.
>>
>>48914864
>free-spirited and/or active
Not the villains, I'd argue. Hody Jones, Wapol, Crocodile, Gekko Moriah, Caesar Clown, these aren't hippies. Neutral/good characters like Whitebeard are also more lawmakers than anything else, and there's a clear difference in grade between Roger and Rayleigh. Plenty of passive or unpleasant notables too. I wouldn't call Big Mam charismatic.
>>
>>48914757
Fuck off. 'unofficial rules' are that way because no one can agree on anything and the only thing that matters is what the thread thinks at any given time of day, which can change faster than the weather but will pretty much always become more awful the more you try to force it in any direction. Writing down our rules will cause a shitstorm the likes of which have never been seen before.
>>
>>48914936
You'd think he'd have enough xp to evolve by now... Maybe he's just refusing to, like pikachu?
>>
>>48914936
How the hell has Ash NOT evolved by now then? Do you need to live a boring a life as possible to evolve?
>>
>>48914936
I once heard that in one of the movies or special episodes that Ash wished for his adventure to never end to collect pokemon all his life.
Thus, he was given eternal youth and no one notices.
>>
File: 1467798056271.png (574KB, 712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467798056271.png
574KB, 712x1000px
>>48914936
Losing one's virginity must be the trigger for evolving into a teenager form then.

That's the only reason that explains Ash.
>>
>>48914970
Pokemon can refuse to evolve, plus ash got turned to stone at one point, maybe he has an everstone on him somewhere.
>>
>>48914937
Whitebeard and Doflamingo both having Conqueror's Haki may have been a better example of why it's a really stupid idea to have a certain personality required for the perk.
>>
>>48911109
Batman Anon, if your still on, I've got a question about Red Dead Redemption.

If I buy the "Getting The Gang Back Together" companion option, do I have to stack the price for Dutch on top of that?
>>
>>48914969
>>48914970
It'd make sense if he was stopping himself from evolving like pikachu as a show of solidarity or something. I can't help but think of the humans in Pokemon as a case of uncanny valley that would utterly horrify me now.
>>
>>48914966
Not if we write down the rules everyone agrees with, like "no duplicating IPs," "check to see if someone is working on a Jump before working on one," and "don't make thread rules because people will shitstorm."
>>
>>48914937
>Wapol, Crocodile, Gekko Moriah
Those were free-spirited and active once.

Crocodile and Wapol now are free-spirited and active once more. Moriah is theorized to be too.
>>
>>48914797
To be frank, and this has been said before, if you want to replace a jump, don't say anything about it until you have a finished version that's better than the one on the drive.

People will shitstorm for a week and then shut up about it, but there's a 50/50 chance the thread will put it on the drive anyway because the can of worms is already open, and they can't unmake the remade jump.
>>
>>48915005
...oh that's so creepy. Imagine how many of the kids you see in show are actually decades old and just pretend to be kids.
>>
File: 1269464390464.gif (608KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
1269464390464.gif
608KB, 250x273px
>>48914984
Ha. Of all the things he can lose, his virginity isn't one of them.
>>
>>48915013
Haha. Good job Comrade.
>>
>>48915025
As another anon said there is at leat one who is shown to never age (other than ash that is)
>>
>>48915025
Great, more fetish fuel for pokemon.
As if it didn't have enough already.
>>
>>48915025
That'd explain all those trainer kids in the games who are alone in dangerous locations, they've had decades of training.
>>
What are some perks that would help me create my own Illuminati?
>>
I'm making all these Pokémon theories truth for my next chain.

It will be glorious.
>>
>>48914797
I'm assuming that troll's won considering how long it's been since that person posted.
>>
>>48915098
It's better than the guys who use Pokemorphs for their chain.
>>
>>48915084
Gargoyles has a perk that makes you park of illuminati in every verse where it exists.

Ffxiv has illuminati membership.

Dragonblood exalted has an option to be part of a secret organization.
>>
>>48915013
This. This guy's first mistake was saying anything and picking a setting that has a good jump people are happy with.

If someone just came out of nowhere one day with a another Vampire Diaries jump that isn't a heap of burning trash, I guarantee it would replace the one by spacebattles with little fanfare, and certainly less shitstorming than if someone did so any less suddenly, because no one likes Vampire Diaries in its current form anyway.
>>
File: 1466048595899.jpg (47KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
1466048595899.jpg
47KB, 500x675px
>>48915113
I see nothing wrong with this idea.
>>
>>48915025
While amusing to think about, being a Pokémon trainer starting their journey requires you to be ten years old. There are a fair few references to age, mostly in regards to other people. Thanks to time travel we see Oak from 50-ish years ago looking like you'd expect him to. We also see young James in flashbacks, again, at the right age.

What is more likely is that humans just have a lot of forms. They go through them as time passes and can only revert to a previous form under very unique circumstances (like a wish from Jirachi). Humans have so many forms they put Zygarde to shame.
>>
>>48915170
Pokemorphs is the furry version.
>>
>>48915134
I reckon some people would take issue with Vampire Diaries being replaced.

Doubt we'd hear a peep if someone remade Hellblazer though.
>>
>>48915183
>>48915170
>>48915113
Pokegirl world is better anyway. Get yourself a charmanda and go to town.
>>
>>48915191
>I reckon some people would take issue with Vampire Diaries being replaced.
WHO!? WHO WOULD!?
>>
>>48915225
I dunno, somebody. It's pretty OP and some people like that.
>>
>>48915191
>I reckon some people would take issue with Vampire Diaries being replaced.

You mean the shits taking advantage of blackshadow111 being a lying little shit?
>>
>>48915129
>Ffxiv has illuminati membership.

Except that Illuminati is just a bunch of goblins.
>>
File: 1470792576702.png (241KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470792576702.png
241KB, 500x600px
>>48915213
I stand by my twin sword girls. Missing No will also be included on the team.
>>
>>48915191
There is an Occult DC jump being made that will for all intents and purposes replace it, it looks like you can even get John of the 10ft pole Constantine as a companion.
>>
>>48915191
Vampire Diaries is straight up verboten because the jump is so shitty. No one here uses it, because that's practically shitposting, the jump is so bad.
>>
>>48915247
That is super adorable.
>>
File: 1470792950186.jpg (84KB, 683x855px) Image search: [Google]
1470792950186.jpg
84KB, 683x855px
>>48915264
Have another!
>>
>>48915191
>>48915225
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46944495/#q46955608
>>
>>48915282
Well we already know she's a fucking shitty person.
>>
>bringing up Vampire Diaries was just an excuse to Redpost

God damn it and I had hopes there might be at least some decent shitposting. Nope it's trite garbage.
>>
>>48915282
>>48915321
She said in another post that Vam Diaries isn't actually kosher in her opinion. Nice try.
>>
>>48915321
I can post my suggverse jump. Is that decent shitposting?
>>
>>48915345
I'd like that, yes.
>>
>>48915335
She's using it in a combo, faggot.

That implies validation.
>>
File: Suggsverse Jump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Suggsverse Jump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48915357
>>
>>48915357
Please-

>>48915379
-and thank you.
>>
>>48915335
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48328283/#q48328951
Nope. She got encouraged to use it, look at the pastebin of annoying shit. It's right in there. She considered it kosher and used it. So I hope you like her summoning her defense force if you try to remove it.
>>
File: 1428963457774.jpg (35KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1428963457774.jpg
35KB, 500x330px
>>48915379
>>
>>48915379
It's beautifully stupid. I love it.
>>
>>48915191
People would care, but they'd not care enough to stop it.

The reason you post replacements without any foreplay is because the preamble gives people a chance to entrench themselves in the status quo and their opinions on the matter, and also makes it more likely that they never even have to make a choice because they prevented the situation from actually reaching that point.
>>
>>48915379
Okay, that's pretty funny and gloriously stupid.
>>
>>48915418
>>48915443
Acquire an occupation negroid.
>>
Don't even care anymore.

Is there no topic this fuck won't twist into an anti-Red or general shitposting topic.
>>
>>48915379
Damn man, this is some high quality jokery. Kudos, seriously.
>>
In YJ does Darkseid show up along with the para demons in the Apokolips Now drawback?
>>
>>48915379
My god it's like the man himself deigned to make the jump.

Bravo.
>>
>>48915501
Why did you respond to me?
>>
>>48915508
Dunno.

What's your favorite color of socks, jumpers?
>>
>>48915537
Because fuck off antired.
>>
>>48915501
>>48915537
>>48915569
Why are you responding to yourself?
>>
>>48915537
No replacements. So fuck off and keep it on SB.
>>
>>48915379
Absolute Immortality and Regeneration has a lot of overlap with Perfect Immortality. I don't know why that bothers me so much.
>>
>>48914461
I really wish people would stop posting that terrible image. It's outdated and almost none of the 'rules' in it are followed anymore.
>>
You know what. Let's hear about your Dungeons, Jumpers. What'd you make in Generic Dungeon Builder?

Here's my still WIP one. http://pastebin.com/CKNKA0c3 only on Level 3 which still needs both bosses finished.
>>
>>48915666
That is because I used the wiki, which lists the same powers over and over again and calls them "different".
>>
>>48915682
There's a wiki for this shit?
>>
>>48915707
Did you think I would go and actually read the source content? Also, yes, there is a wiki.
>>
>>48915379
>One says it makes you Omnipotent
>Implying the Old Spice guy couldn't kick your ass
>>
>>48915084
The Drop In and Inquisition trees from Dragon Age Inquisition would be a good start.
>>
>>48915247
How would you get a Missing No in-jump anyway. I wish to know this secret.
>>
>>48915443
You're obsessed with this shit that you know wouldn't fly. You just advocate this because you know it would cause a massive shitstorm and you could post it every thread to start a new shitstorm. You know it won't get on the drive. You know it'll make the jumpmaker public enemy number one. You don't care. You just want it to help you bait.
>>
>>48915726
>implying Bruce Campbell couldn't whoop them both without mussing up his smoking jacket
>>
File: 1466805331528.png (363KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
1466805331528.png
363KB, 500x564px
>>48915781
You buy one as your starter, of course. Basically the only way to get one unless you wish to spend a few weeks surfing off Ember Island and use a Masterball.

The universe might not handle that method very well.
>>
>>48914696
Don't bother breeding unless you've got perfect IV's.
>>
>>48915808
>You buy one as your starter, of course.
Huh. That could actually work.

I should do that.
>>
>>48914670
Nah, the "Pokemon Eggs" you get from the Breeding Center aren't actually eggs. They mention it at one point in the games. They're actually an artificial construct sort of like an incubator that the newborn Pokemon is placed into until it matures. Presumably the baby Pokemon are born the same way as you'd expect for their species.
>>
>>48915678
No.

>>48915563
White.
>>
>>48915880
>They mention it at one point in the games
No, one old man theorizes it. Don't treat it like absolute canon, that old fucker just poses it as his opinion.
>>
>>48915882
>No.

Somehow expected that.
>>
>>48915895
It just does not appeal to me.
>>
>>48915796
No, I'm being realistic. If a replacement jump was posted without anyone expecting it or any warning, there'd be a shitstorm depending on what the setting is and whether or not the jump is garbage, but if it's replacing something like VD, then there'd be no question over the conclusion. There'd be no where near as much pissing and anger as if some one tried to replace something less awful, or a setting people give a shit about, and if they do it suddenly people wouldn't be able to entrench themselves and rally against it. I'm just stating facts here, that's how you do it if you want it done.
>>
>>48915678
>What'd you make in Generic Dungeon Builder?
Something not to be talked about on a blue board.
>>
>>48915563
black because they match my tortured soul
>>
>>48915911
Aight, fair enough.

Just trying to get some discussion going that's not shitposting.
>>
>>48915678
I didn't write it all up, but...

>dungeon hearts:
Prototype Heart [100]
>Dungeon Themes:
Industrial [Free]
>Advanced Themes:
Newton´s Nightmare [Free, Prototype]
The lights arent all on downstairs [300]
The Floor is Lava! [150]
Flooding [150]
>Monsters:
Binding [100]
Monster Safety [50]
Special Qualities - Ethereal [50]
>Boss Customization:
Humanoid Form [50]
>Perks:
A E S T H E T I C [50] Sci-Fi, here we go.
Tech Integration [100, Prototype]
Magic Integration [100, Prototype]
True Maze [300]
House of Leaves [500]
The Earth Remembers [500]
>Puzzles and Traps:
Switch Puzzles [50]
Temple of the Item [50]
Goddam Water Dungeons [100]
Mirror mirror [100]
Teleporting Maze [100, Proto]
Spinning Maze [100, Proto]
Moon Logic [300]
>Items:
Consequence Tablet [200]
Tablet of LAW [400]

It looks like it'd be pretty horrifyingly insane
>>
>>48915892
We're also told that Pokemon don't actually lay the eggs.Plus, the anime shows that the eggs don't actually hatch, Togepi's egg was the only one to ever do that. Also, baby Pokemon can see out of their egg and use their abilities through them. I think it makes a lot more sense for them to be artificial constructs than not.
>>
>>48915920
>Realistic
No, you're harping on it as a form of bait in the hopes of getting some shitposting material.
>>
>>48915796
>You know it won't get on the drive
Why, because you'll steadfastly refuse it because you want to do everything in your power to deprive this place of quality control?
>>
File: look a troll.jpg (108KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
look a troll.jpg
108KB, 600x499px
>>48915920
Not going to happen you gigafaggot.
>>
>>48915844
>Huh. That could actually work.
If by work you mean "destroy reality and drive yourself made" then yes, it could work.

Also Missingno. has shit stats.
>>
>>48915951
>We're also told that Pokemon don't actually lay the eggs
No, a different old couple jerks you around and pretends they don't know where they come from.

>Anime
Not canon to the games.
>>
>>48915960
Just because we have some stuff on the drive that's shit doesn't mean we should be allowed to get rid of it. Content is content.
>>
>>48915973
No, we're explicitly told at one point that no one has ever witnessed a Pokemon Egg being laid. And the anime might not be canon to the games, but the jump is a composite of anime, game and manga.
>>
>>48915989
>Content is content
I guess that means I should put the suggsverse jump in the new uploads folder.
>>
File: socks are hard.jpg (52KB, 600x1088px) Image search: [Google]
socks are hard.jpg
52KB, 600x1088px
>>48915563
I tend not to wear socks, they present some difficulties.
>>
>>48915989
He's baiting anon, don't reply.
>>
>>48916013
A lot of human clothes just aren't meant for something covered in fur.
>>
>>48915997
>No, we're explicitly told at one point that no one has ever witnessed a Pokemon Egg being laid
Yes, old people jerking around the ten year old. How different.

>The jump is a composite!
Of parts up to your personal taste. Meaning, you decide what's canon and not from the contradictory sources. You might want an anime-based world, but not everyone does, and you can't force anime nonsense on anyone else.
>>
>>48913657
I'm headed to Twilight. Second Jump, I want to visit the Cullens and generally chill
Highschool of the dead to kill all the zombies
SimAnt with a bottle of pesticide
just a few.
>>
>>48916051
So you're killing ordinary bugs, but leaving the Twilight vampires?
>>
>>48916051
>I want to visit the Cullens and generally chill
Are you a teenage girl?
>>
>>48916038
>Yes, old people jerking around the ten year old. How different.
No, not by the old people who run the center, but a completely different person unrelated to them.

>Of parts up to your personal taste. Meaning, you decide what's canon and not from the contradictory sources. You might want an anime-based world, but not everyone does, and you can't force anime nonsense on anyone else.
I'm not trying to force anything on anyone, I'm just saying that human reproduction doesn't have to be some gross thing involving eggs in Pokemon.If you want it to be, fine, just don't assume it has to be.
>>
>>48916003
Sure, it'll be a great addition to the joke jump folder.
>>
>>48916088
>a completely different person unrelated to them.
You do realize Cynthia's theory for how pokemon eggs are made is "Arceus recreates the entire universe and all of human history to form the pokemon egg." right? If you actually buy her theory I don't know what to fucking tell you.

>Human reproduction.
I wasn't talking about that. I was discouraging taking one old man's theory as absolute.
>>
>>48915248
>>48915191
>>48915261
Cracker_Jack said he was trying to leave Hellblazer open. And no one likes the jump, and people have always said it's there until a better one can be made.

And if you aren't allowed to even talk about Vampire Diaries, why is it on the drive?
>>
>>48916129
>You do realize Cynthia's theory for how pokemon eggs are made is "Arceus recreates the entire universe and all of human history to form the pokemon egg." right? If you actually buy her theory I don't know what to fucking tell you.
No, not Cynthia, it's someone in Solaceon Town hanging out near one of the Pokemon Daycares.

>I wasn't talking about that. I was discouraging taking one old man's theory as absolute.
So you don't actually care about the conversation and just want to be a pedantic asshole. Got it.
>>
>>48916153
To prevent people who would replace it from doing so. Once a jump is on the drive it can never be removed or replaced, another jump in the setting is also not allowed. Deal with it shitposter.
>>
>>48916157
>Some random person in a daycare.
Do you mean the same old guy with the 'cradle' theory I already talked about? Regardless, it's still just a random person not wanting to tell a 10 year-old about sex.

>So you don't actually care about the conversation
No. You were making statements that applied to all pokemon reproduction. I simply don't care how it might reflect on humans, only on things actually called pokemon. Humans have diverged to the point where any of the rules we know apply to pokemon might no longer apply to them.
>>
>>48916174
Wait, you can't replace Hellblazer? That has literally never been a thing. I think you're the shitposter, given that you acting so aggressively.
>>
>>48916174
Nice falseflag.
>>
>>48915972
Wrong, missingo is awesome and adorable. plus if you get that perk that makes glitches work you can infinitely copy the 6th item in your inventory. (Not that it really helps usually but masterballs are handy.)
>>
>>48916186
>Um, actually...
>>
>>48915997
We see eggs all the time though. How do you think eggs get there? Stor- err pelipers?
>>
>>48916192
You can't. Only the original creator can do anything about Hellblazer, so fuck off.

>>48916198
Have you not been following the conversation?
>>
File: trying on the hat.jpg (17KB, 414x409px) Image search: [Google]
trying on the hat.jpg
17KB, 414x409px
>>48916035
Its true. Lots of accessories are fine though, small items that tie in or wrap around or rest flat so it doesn't push the fur the wrong way and be uncomfortable.

Any actual clothes I have tend to be without elastic elements and have a number of buttons or zippers so I can drape it over the limb then do it up without having to push through.
>>
>>48916231
He's talking about that idiot old man's theory of POKEMON MAKE A MAGIC CRADLE THEY'RE NOT EGGS

>>48916226
What are you trying to signify here?
>>
>>48916231
Well, probably, given that Pelipers are important in running deliveries. But no, I assume that someone builds the incubator and puts the Pokemon inside them.
>>
>>48916251
I'm signifying that you're still just being a pedantic asshole more concerned with debating procedure than what is actually being discussed. "Um, actually..." is the battle cry of that sort of person. I'm not surprised you don't have the self awareness to recognize that.
>>
>>48916232
Nah. No one actually thought that putting Hellblazer on the drive meant it couldn't be replaced. Therefore it can, and you're just shitposting to try and drive away more content.
>>
>>48916254
>someone builds the incubator
I bet its Spark.
>>
File: hMINlrb.jpg (69KB, 418x626px) Image search: [Google]
hMINlrb.jpg
69KB, 418x626px
Pokemon people are real
>>
>>48916267
Then I guess we can just replace the bleach jump then.Yeah, no, fuck off, replacing jumps isn't something tolerated here.
>>
File: 5TIiYk6.jpg (71KB, 406x627px) Image search: [Google]
5TIiYk6.jpg
71KB, 406x627px
>>48916295
>>
>>48916302
>>48916295
And since it wont let me post the rest

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/X7oUM#hMINlrb
>>
Wait, was Hellblazer ever posted to the thread for critique? I thought it went up on the drive first. And then it just stayed there.
>>
>>48916382
>Wait, was Hellblazer ever posted to the thread for critique?
No.

>I thought it went up on the drive first. And then it just stayed there.
Yes and yes.
>>
>>48916382
You are correct. It is literally the only jump people unambiguously wouldn't mind being replaced and is only left there out of laziness.
>>
>>48913789
It's actually stated in Oadenol's Codex that there's a way to make your own Moonsilver that doesn't involve going to the Wyld. It goes on to say the method is mostly lost except to Lunar Elders and Sidereals who have no use for it, because the former live next to the Wyld anyway and the later don't get any advantage from Moonsilver.
>>
>>48916405
Doesn't that mean it broke the rules and can be kicked off?
>>
>>48916429
No.
>>
>>48916429
Basically yes but there's never been a replacement so it stays there.
>>
>>48916439
...yes? Yes, it has. I don't know whether you're baiting or not, but the only reason I remember it being kept there is mostly as a placeholder for someone else to take a crack.
>>
>>48916429
>>48916452
Look, the shitposter is trying to attack the idea that we don't like replacements using Hellblazer. It's bait. He wants to get people to argue for replacements in general by acting like a cunt, ignoring that Hellblazer is a special situation.
>>
>>48913789
>>48916426
A few records from the First Age suggest that Exalted
smiths then could create their own moonsilver
using the Essence tokens from powerful demesnes (see
Chapter Two) and moonlight concentrated by occult
mirrors, rather like the ones used to create orichalcum
(see below). The complete procedure, however, has been
lost to all save perhaps a few elder Lunars and Sidereals,
who either have no ability or no need for it.
>>
So who's working on AvP?
>>
File: 24c.jpg (93KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
24c.jpg
93KB, 625x626px
>>48916472
>>
>>48916426
>>48916470
Huh, right. That's true. So you'd need to find one of the elders that know about it, or rediscover it on your own. And also get a desmesne somehow.

Well, thanks.
>>
>>48916424
Then why the hell is it still up there? We didn't let Coiling Dragon onto the drive, and Hellblazer is even worse.

At the very least, it's clearly unfinished and broken, since there is a Wizard origin that doesn't have any discounts, and a Magician origin referenced in the perk tree that doesn't actually exist. It shouldn't even be in the Complete folder.
>>
Is there a Harry Potter jump?
>>
>>48916456
We don't like replacements though. There is no such thing as special circumstances either.
>>
>>48916499
Are you serious right now?
>>
>>48916499
Try the imaged folder.
>>
>>48916514
I think you are the only person who holds that opinion shitposter-kun. And who is this 'we' you're speaking off? Are you that same guy who claimed to speak for the thread?
>>
File: 1469820787339.png (252KB, 717x533px) Image search: [Google]
1469820787339.png
252KB, 717x533px
Morning, thread.

I'm working this weekend but I'll be starting on either Captain N or Disgaea when I get home.

On the former, how do you feel about a drawback where all the show versions of the Nintendo characters get replaced with their original selves?
>>
>>48916499
Yeah but the most updated version isn't on the drive as I don't have a google account.

This is it.
>>
>>48916544
Pretty much everyone claims to speak for the thread, it doesn't make it any less true that you aren't allowed to replace jumps, or change that fact that this is something pretty much everyone agrees upon. Just because some people are full for shit when they say others agree with them doesn't make the fact that the thread agrees on this matter go away.
>>
>>48916559
>On the former, how do you feel about a drawback where all the show versions of the Nintendo characters get replaced with their original selves?
Meh. I'm ambivalent.
>>
Sense we're shitposting about replacing jumps anyway, can we replace Digimon? It takes place in some weird crossover setting, is blocking off a bunch of different animes and games, and doesn't offer any perks, instead of just items or upgrades to your digivice.
>>
File: mega.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mega.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>48916559
>dat drawback
Yes.
>>
>>48916559
Mega greaticus

Wow i almost vomited a little from that, 80s voice gimmicks were wierd
>>
>>48916596
You can always just make a more specific Digimon jump about a given series.
>>
File: 0051.jpg (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0051.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
>>48915379
The Ace of Spades
The Ace of Spades
It’s all too Stupid for me
>>
>>48916623
But that means anon can't shitpost.
>>
>>48916623
Only one jump per setting, fuck off.
>>
>>48916566
Wandless magic seems rather overpriced since there are entire schools full of witches and wizards who can all do it. And since it is the only perk priced that High for some reason.
>>
>>48916596
No. It's jumpchain complaint and you can't replace jumps once they're on the drive anyway. If you don't like it, then fuck off.
>>
>>48916596
Just make a Cyber Sleuth Jump. It's not covered by the current jump.
>>
File: Bait of Babylon.png (15KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
Bait of Babylon.png
15KB, 224x225px
>>48916646
>Only one jump per setting, fuck off.
>>
>>48916646
>>48916672
Could you make it any more obvious that you're the same person? You even have a verbal tick.
>>
File: This do.gif (568KB, 254x254px) Image search: [Google]
This do.gif
568KB, 254x254px
>>48916719
>>
File: archer and two lancers.jpg (273KB, 474x700px) Image search: [Google]
archer and two lancers.jpg
273KB, 474x700px
>>48916559
Most excellent. Continue being a cool guy, heavensanon.
>>
>>48916734
He does have a point though, even if he's baiting. If a jump covers a property, that property is covered. You can't make more specific Digimon jumps for the Digimon series covered by the jump because they already have a jump. You need to find a property not covered by the jump, like Cyber Sleuth.
>>
>>48916733
>>48916734
Don't feed him. He's done this same shit before.
>>
>>48916759
You say that like it's an actual rule, and not a notion that indeterminate amount of anons have somewhat entrenched into their heads. If an actual decent jump was posted of a Digimon setting that is 'technically' covered, then I guarantee you it would go on the drive.

Same with Hellblazer for being so shitty (though that jump is incomplete and was snuck onto the drive, so it can be replaced for different reasons).
>>
>>48916759
Digimon doesn't really cover the properties. For example, it has Digimon World 2 taking place in the same setting as Digimon Adventure, which is completely wrong and doesn't even make sense, because in DW2 all humans are trapped in a computer simulation. And that's all besides the fact that it's Bleach-tier in what it's offering for purchase.
>>
>>48916665
The added finesse effect adds something and it's worth pointing out that even the African school has adopted wands because everyone can do magic better with a wand making you unique in that this isn't the case for you.

Overall though I'm inclined to agree with you. May drop the price by 100.
>>
>>48916829
You really, really love repeating this bait don't you?
>>
>>48912826
And now I'm thinking of Ryuk pissing above a chemical fire. Thank you for the LOVELY mental image.
>>
>>48916845
Nope. Not bait. The shitposter is arguing that jumps should never be replaced and generally cursing at people who disagree.

I'm pointing out that the supposed 'rule' of no replacement jumps isn't actually a rule, since not enough of the thread agrees on it for it to even be put into the Rules section of the OP. Those are the only actual rules of the thread, and even some of those get ignored.
>>
>>48916845
How is it bait? It's a prediction of events that is fairly accurate to how it would probably play out.
>>
>>48916910
Go back to SB Mega.
>>
>>48916910
>>48916930
It's bait because you're encouraging people to provide material for your shitposting with lies. It wouldn't make it on to the drive no matter what, would cause a huge shitstorm and get reposted forever by you, because you know that replacing jumps is something that just isn't done here and want nothing more than the death of jumpchain.
>>
>>48916631
>Taking Ace of Spades and not One
>>
>>48916838
>May drop the price by 100.
That sounds reasonable.
>>
>>48916972
Turn your trip back on, Red. If shitty jumps weren't made, we wouldn't need to replace them.
>>
>>48916939
And here come the insults. First it was 'fuck off', and now you're accusing me of being a disliked name. Since you're clearly the shitposter, I'll stop responding now.
>>48916972
And you're kind of ridiculously paranoid.
>>
>>48916990
But then you can't waifu Jumpchan.
>>
>>48917004
Stop pretending to take the high ground here. Antired fucking agrees with you, or might be you for that matter, so you can pretty safely give up the ghost that people are going to fall for your bait. Fuck off.
>>
Shitposters shitposting at shitposters up in ere up in ere
>>
>>48917036
>What is falseflagging
>>
Is the predator jump done?
>>
>>48917070
see >>48917063
>>
>>48917070
>>48917036
So because some other dickhead agrees with me or pretends to, I'm actually baiting? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>48917036
Antired takes both sides to bait the thread into shitposting and destruction, you moron. He doesn't actually believe in anything.
>>
>>48917063
Oh, that is where someone pretends to be on your side of an argument while iseing purposefully offensive or stupid rhetoric in an effort to set others against your current stance.
>>
>>48917070
We can still see it you know.
>>
File: 577.gif (262KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
577.gif
262KB, 244x244px
>>48916081
>>48916075

Hey, it could just be that their idea of a relaxing time is abomination slaying. I can sympathise.
>>
>>48917012
>implying you can't just use your omnipotence to bring her back
>>
>>48915804
I want a Burn Notice jump just so I can hang with Bruce. That man is glorious.
>>
>>48917004
>>48917120
Ultimately, it really doesn't matter if you are and are not him. You're making the argument that rules aren't rules and don't apply to you; that things commonly accepted as absolutes here aren't simply because they are not written down and that gives you carte blanche to defy them. That's not only wrong, that's dense and idiotic, confrontational, willfully ignorant, and will inspire shitposting regardless.
>>
Whatever, it doesn't matter. You can shitpost all you want, nothing's ever going to come of it. There'll never be a replacement jump made, let alone an argument over whether or not it'll go on the drive, which you'd lose anyway.
>>
>>48917166
The only reason those things are absolute is because people like you stick to them with religious fervor. Like, if the people here decided that they wanted things to be different, then they would be.

The only reason that can't happen is because of people who are so set in their ways and convinced that they're right, that nothing can ever change, insisting full stop that because it's the standard policy, that it should remain that way no matter what.
>>
>>48917236
People aren't nearly as autistic about "the rules" as the thread likes to imply. Look at how we allowed the Generic Sburb jump even though there was already a different wip for Homestuck that was also about a generic Sburb session rather than about Homestuck itself. The rules are already just guidelines and the thread is smart enough to recognize quality.
>>
>>48917284
>and the thread is smart enough to recognize quality
Then why do we have a shitty Stargate jump in the drive?
>>
>>48917284
The reason people insist that the thread has such strict policies is because the people claiming as much are the proof. They themselves are the representatives of their own perspectives, and they insist aggressively that other people do or should think the same.
>>
File: avatar.jpg (6KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
6KB, 236x231px
>>48916075
yes
>>48916081
Alice
>Precog from a young age
>Father kills mother to remarry a whore
>Gonna blab
>Gets thrown in Mental Institution
>Electro Shock therapy n shit
>Deemed ok for reentry to society
>Vamp with a crush turns her so she won't get killed by her father
>Fucks off
>Gets hitched with war vet years later
Or Jasper.
>Civil War
>Youngest General in Texas Cavalry
>After evacuating a town, see 3 women
>Offer Aid
>Gets seduces and turned
>Trains newborns for vampire army, can control emotions
>Has to kill them after their first year, when they lose strength after their first year
>Kills kids that look up to him as a father or big brother because muh love
>Fucks off at the end of war
>Does (actual) vampire things
>Falls in love with Alice
>Goes vegan to fit in with society
Rosalie!
>be qt, walking home late at night
>Almost get raped by a load of high rollers, fight back
>Left for dead in the street
>Get turned by Carlisle
>Hunt them down in the most theatrical way possible
>Stick around Carlisle, only remaining contact
>Save a boy and <3<3<3
>Call Bella out on her emo bullshit
Or this brown guy, who controls earth, wind, fire, and water?

It's really not that terrible of a setting.
also second time typing this damn post

>>48917152
Purge the assholes or control them and be in the ruling group of vampires?
>>
>>48917302
>implying one of the best jumps ever made is shitty
>>
>>48917302
What's wrong with the Stargate jump?
>>
>>48917158
That'd be a good one, but so would Brisco County Jr. and Jack of all Trades
>>
>>48917319
It's really not. It doesn't represent the setting, the best toys aren't on offer or are locked away, and it doesn't even offer any racial options outside of being some head snake. The whole thing reeks of a shitty hash of a jump done in an afternoon.
>>
>>48917319
>>48917329
Don't feed it.
>>
>>48917329
It's made by Red.

All the reason he needs to shitpost about it.
>>
>>48917335
>or are locked away
Wait, what? Proof?
>>
>>48917344
>It's made by Red.
What? No, it's not.
>>
>>48917349
See >>48917336
and >>48917344
>>
>>48917349
Read the jump, it backstabs you and you can't get any good tech.
>>
>>48917349
>-Ascending in this world counts as choosing to stay, and will end your journey here. It should be note that Ascension will not work outside of the Stargate universe either.
On top of that, the majority of the tech isn't on offer, Asgardians have been ignored entirely along with any warships humanity has made, there's nothing for Replicators, Atlantis has been completely ignored and anything it could offer... it's just horrible.
>>
>>48917364
Yes it was, anon. The format and the nerfed aspects of everything give it away that it's a Red jump.
>>
I'm reminded that this is the fucking community I choose to stick around in.

Fucking. Wonderful.
>>
File: warhammer_soulstorm.jpg (272KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
warhammer_soulstorm.jpg
272KB, 1600x1000px
>>48917314
>Purge the assholes or control them and be in the ruling group of vampires?

More like purge all degenerate supernatural filth and restore the purity of sacred Terra.
>>
>>48917319
One of the best jumps? Please.
>>
>>48917364
Actually it is.
>>
>>48917319
>one of the best jumps
Turn your trip back on and fix your jump, Red.
>>
>>48917443
Fuck off Adarx. Was B5 not enough for your stupid ass jumps?
>>
File: stratholme.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stratholme.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
Glad you could make it, anon.
>>
>>48886716
4. Discworld
Ankh-Morpork- "'The greatest population of wizards to have not hit critical mass?!' I'm NOT going to enjoy this."
Drop In
Followed the Footnotes
Parody- "I do enjoy the thought of throwing bricks at magic users..." (900)
Dirty Fighting- "The only fair fight is the one you lose." (700)
Scrumble- "Hey, Bjorn, come try this..." (650)
Lyrics to the Hedgehog Song (600)
Klatchian Coffee (500)
Micromail (300)
Sapient Pearwood Tower-shield- "Immune to magic? I'll be keeping you close, then." (0)

Need a new 8.
>>
>>48917472
Mage the Awakening- Actually, have you gone to R-Type yet? If not, then that one.
>>
>>48914757
>First, making a Jump can take a lot of time and effort, which a lot of people won't put in if their work just gets erased by the next person.

No one wants erase or replace a jump already made. Big difference between offering one or two more different versions of a setting jump than simply replacing them.

>Second, it's just going to lead to fights over popular IPs. Requiring each Jump to cover a new IP forces people to just let it go and move on rather than constantly battling over which version of a Jump to use.

We already have fights over popular IPs, either because the version made someone doesn't like, or franchises that are effectively frozen by circumstance.
>>
Anyway, I think I'll have The Inner World work as a Sanctum for you if you buy the perk for it Infernals. Mainly to give it a good reason to buy it instead of just getting gud with Devil-Tiger.

Seems like a pretty nice benefit to me, considering it'd basically mean you get a Manse you're carrying around in your soul. Albeit without the special options Manses grants, since Sanctums don't get those.

Speaking of Manses, I just looked at the one offered in Dragon-Blooded, and suddenly realised that one is pretty damn awesome.

All the extras it has means it has to be a 5-dot Manse, with only a "small" size (two story manor) as a drawback to it.

Don't have a real reason to bring that up. Just saying it's cool.
>>
>>48917472
YJ, a question:

For "Seer", can you add or search for specific qualities? Like "serial killer" or "king"? Or do you have to have a name? How exactly does it work?
>>
>>48917496
No SB Bleach jump for you. Stop shitposting.
>>
>>48917496
>No one wants erase or replace a jump already made

Bullshit.
>>
>>48916566
Want me to put that up?
>>
>>48917518
What do Sanctums do?
>>
>>48917236
Are you an anarchist? Your hatred of rules and standards speaks of a child who can't stand being bound to respectable behavior.
>>
>>48917518
What does a Sanctum do?
>>
>>48917314
>It's really not that terrible of a setting.
Teenage girl detected.
>>
>>48917417
Just ten days left, anon.
>>
>>48917472
hey YJ_Anon,if I steal The Cosmic cube In jump will it work in different universes?
>>
>>48917518
What is inner world again?
>>
>>48917557
You're the one who leaped to accusations of anarchy and other insults, instead of an actual logical argument as to why he is wrong. You seem more like a child than he does.
>>
>>48917540
Biggest bogeyman bullshit right here.

No one is going to let random people remove jumps as they make an alternative, only creators can request to have one removed as it is.

Duplicate jumps already exist on the drive as it is.

So stop stirring shit on purpose.
>>
File: dare you enter my magical realm.png (17KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
dare you enter my magical realm.png
17KB, 208x250px
>>48917598
A Devil-Tiger's Magical Realm.
>>
>>48917585
The answer to that is in the jump Bancho.

No.
>>
>>48917634
>No.

What nerfwhore bullshit is this.
>>
>>48917601
>He
>>
>>48917540

the bleach jump over on SB did state that it had no intention of replacing the one here. Someone from over here has been pushing to have it replaced, but the authors themselves have no hand in this.

honestly, other than a consistent 'no we are not replacing it', im surprised there hasn't been more of an outcry against it.
>>
>>48917555
>>48917565
Sanctums are little pocket dimensions that spirits can produce. Main advantage is faster recovery times when in there, but there's also benefit to just having your own little space to put things in. Stronger spirits have better and bigger sanctums, full of all sorts of neat stuff. What's cool about Sanctums is that while many are tied to physical locations, they don't have to be. You can have a Sanctum that is anchored to an emotion or a disease or even a time of day, that can be accessed from anywhere so long as that's present.

>>48917598
Spirit of the Living World, one of the Devil-Tiger charms. It basically turns you into a universe, though it starts empty and you have to build anything you want to be inside it. There are a lot of limits on how easily you can transfer things to and from it, though, which makes having it count as a Sanctum (and therefore accessible with charms or even mortal thaumaturgy) potentially a huge benefit. That perk sounds pretty cool.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>48917472
>>48917490
>PREVIOUSLY ON THE ADVENTURES OF KRONIG THE BARBARIAN, Kronig discovered that Klatchian Coffee, Scrumble, and ten Norse berserkers who impulsively chug anything that can be described as alcohol do NOT make for a good combination.

1. Resident Evil
2. Barkley's Shut Up & Jam Gaiden
3. Princess Bride
4. Redwall
5. Iji
6. Tomb Raider
7. Geneforge
8. R-Type

>>48917521
You need to have some idea of what you're looking for; serial killers and kings are too non-specific. It could be a name, or a physical description, or if there's something distinctive about them you can search for that.

>>48917585
No, read the description of "The Infinity Gauntlet" in the Items section.
>>
>>48917671
>im surprised there hasn't been more of an outcry against it.
See >the authors themselves have no hand in this
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>48914421
Reminder that Ash has met almost every Legendary in the world, even the most prolific Trainers are lucky if they catch a glimpse of ONE Legendary in their lifetime.

>>48914546
Pretty sure that was Bill

>>48914936
That certainly explains why Misty "Grew up" so much while Ash still looks the same

>>48914969
>>48914970
I would assume it's the refusing to evolve thing.

>>48914984
I dunno about THAT.

>>48915025
I would imagine they keep the mentality of their current form, like other Pokemon who's personalities change slightly as they evolve.

>>48915213
>Pokegirl
No, just no.
There are many MANY problems with that setting, funnily enough most of them have nothing to do with the lewd shit.
It just has WAY too much "GRIM DARK" and "OC Donut Steel" bullshit.
Along with the incessant fucking references to other media, like the Pokegirl based on The Joker. Who is also GRIM DARK.

>>48915247
>A basket of Rare Candies
She is my friend.

>>48917518
>A Manse in your Soul
I love you.

>>48917598
It's exactly what it sounds like. A world, that is inside you. Your Demons/Souls/Devas are expected to live and populate the place.
>>
File: avPxBXO_700b_v1.jpg (75KB, 700x503px) Image search: [Google]
avPxBXO_700b_v1.jpg
75KB, 700x503px
>>48914156
>>
>>48917555
>>48917565
They're basically the homes of spirits, like gods and demons.

Gods with Sanctums in Creation have them be immaterial, tiny pocket-realms only accessible by spirits or with magic.

Demons, on the other hands, have fully physical Sanctums in Malfeas/Hell.

Anyway, the main benefit of having a Sanctum is having a place to retreat to, and that it gives a higher essence regeneration like Manses/Demesnes do.

>>48917598
It's a pocket world inside your soul, basically. Based on the Spirit of the Living World, which Devil-Tigers can learn.

Also >>48917683 explains it all pretty well.

>>48917698
>I love you.
Cool.
>>
>>48917698
>No, just no.
>There are many MANY problems with that setting, funnily enough most of them have nothing to do with the lewd shit.
>It just has WAY too much "GRIM DARK" and "OC Donut Steel" bullshit.
>Along with the incessant fucking references to other media, like the Pokegirl based on The Joker. Who is also GRIM DARK.

Grim dark doesnt mean not fun.
>>
>>48917726
Do we have to pruchase the perk to actually be able to interact with our inner world, or are you allowing us to make custom charms to do that ourselves?
>>
>>48917720
We need a loony toons jump.

Two down one to go. . .
>>
>>48917570
Meh, I can see where he's coming from, even if I don't agree with him.
The setting itself isn't terrible; just the characters.
It could have been much better if it hadn't been written as a romance.
It could have been a badass vampire hunting story.
Think about.

Ordinary humans, trying to take down superhuman monsters with flesh as tough as granite. Monsters that can sprint at over 100 mph and can tear trees up out of the ground with their bare hands. And on top of all that, some of the fuckers have supernatural abilities, like they weren't OP enough.

I'd love to see Blade and/or Buffy dropped into that setting. It'd be based as fuck.
>>
>>48917748
You can make custom charms to do so.
>>
>>48917728
You are correct, but Pokegirls does it in annoying fashion that is constantly beating you over the head with it.
Even worse is the endless "Most tamers are evil scum bags, but my OC Donut Steel main character is nice and sweet to his pokegirls" crap
>>
>>48917764
Well you've got WFRR, and that's a pretty good approximation.
>>
>>48917726
So we can literally retreat inside of ourselves? Is that normally not possible even with charms?
>>
>>48917748
You can interact with your Inner World just using the base functionality of that charm. That said, being able to make custom charms to more easily and freely interact with it would be nice. I remember one custom charm I saw in a homebrew compendium that made your charms manifest as features of your Inner World, like having Sun-Heart Furnace Soul adding a green sun in there, or Transcendent Desert Creature adding sand. That would be a cool thing, I should make that charm.
>>
>>48917780
Honestly, it doesn't seem worse MGN. It could definitely be a jump if someone wanted to make. But I doubt anyone will, since it does seem pretty bad from what I've read.
>>
>>48915213
Well over at QQ there might be a WIP...
>>
>>48917780
Sounds like all those shitty self-insert Kamen Rider fanfics.
Scratch that, sounds like all those shitty self-insert fanfics in general.
>>
>>48917774
Cool. Sense you're allowing us to make high Essence Charms as long as they're implied to exist by canon, can we adapt the few examples we do have to make ones for other Yozi? Like making a Isidoros version of Dragon Who Swallowed the Sun to turn us into a giant black hole boar instead of a giant shadow dragon?
>>
>>48917827
>shitty self-insert Kamen Rider fanfics.

Wait these exist.
Where. I have literally never seen them even on fanfiction.net.
>>
>>48917827
Is it just me, or are shitty Kamen Rider self-inserts always either Gaim or Wizard? That, or an OC Rider concept.
>>
>>48917728
If you want lewd Pokemon just wank that your trip to the Pokemon world was to a version were Pokemon were all somewhere between 10% and 70% on the furry spectrum, leave the poorly written grimdark in the trash where it belongs.
>>
>>48917827
That's basically what it is. I can't fucking stand the setting.
>>
>>48917847
Check the Kamen Rider crossovers section. For some reason "I got sent to [INSERT SETTING HERE] and my Kamen Rider merch became real!" is a weirdly popular concept.
>>
>>48917847
Mostly in the crossover section. They literally don't remember the drawbacks of some of the rider systems.

A particular one for any OOO fics- Oh I have the desire to protect people, thats a good desire, right? Despite the fact having ANY desire drives you insane from using the Core Medals.
>>
>>48917903
Wait, but Eiji has that desire in canon and it works for him. That's an actual thing.
>>
So. Did a minor update to the Anima jump, mostly to get rid of that /fucking blank page/, then it turned into a file that's 8.12 MB long, and thus refuses to be uploaded to here. Damnit. Anyway, posting a changelog for reference here anyway:
A couple descriptions slightly clarified.
Clarified that companions have backgrounds and get background discounts.
A couple spelling fixes.
There's a map now.
>>
>>48917698
>There are many MANY problems with that setting,
Namely, my fetish isn't represented.
>>
Jump 2: Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs
Zeppelins versus Pterodactyls (free)
Field Kitchen (900)
Infirmary (800)
Armory (700)
Gunsmith (600)
Machine Shop (500)
Water Purifier (400)
Demolitionist (100)
Dynamite (-100)
Man of Science (-300)
Perenhellion (-600)
Mega Piranha (free)
-Razor Sharp Talons
-Regeneration
-Air Affinity
-Amulet
Romulus Jefferson Clay (-900)
The Library of Skulls (-300)
Brotherhood of the Black Flag (0)
Things went quite well, I was able to abuse air superiority and loads of explosives to deal with my various foes. Our lack of diplomatic materials was a bit of an issue but Perenhelion served as an excellent go between once we got him speaking English. Gaia was a bit annoyed about being without powers, but was too busy looking at all the amazing life forms to get too annoyed about it. All in all things went quite well and I got to kill nazis, which is always a plus.
>>
>>48917827
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>48917938
And what fetish is that anon?
>>
>>48917864
Yup.
>>
File: not everyone likes your fetish.png (42KB, 730x290px) Image search: [Google]
not everyone likes your fetish.png
42KB, 730x290px
>>48917924
Incorrect, Eiji had no desires, at all. He "filled himself" with other people's desires, but he had no desires of his own.

He was similar to Shirou in a way actually.

>>48917938
I have an image for this
>>
>>48917827
>>48917865
To be fair all of jumpchain is a shitty mary sue fanfic.
>>
>>48917924
No, Eiji's just going through the motions. He's actually deeply depressed and just saving people because he thinks it's what he would do if he wasn't so dead inside.
>>
>>48917864
I'd love a perk that shifted you to the parallel universe where any monster was a sexy Monstergirl/boy/both version of itself. Think we can squeeze that into a redone Monster Musume jump?
>>
>>48917780
Is there a way to save anyone there, or must this entire world be purged?

Asking for my post-Spark to-do list.
>>
>>48917932
Have you tried an online pdf optimizer? Here's what I use: http://www.ilovepdf.com/compress_pdf
>>
>>48917938
No anon, Ohio will never be a Pokegirl.
>>
>>48917793
Yes, kind of like how Malfeas is in Malfeas and such. And with the Spirit of the Living World charm, you can interact with your world in a meditative state... but you can't take your own body in there. It mentions you'd need other charms to bring stuff in/out, which would be customs you make yourself.

>>48917804
That's pretty cool, yeah. Not something I'd take, because I'd prefer my world to be based on the aesthetics I pick, not all my charms. But definitely cool.

>>48917837
I wouldn't presume that those charms would necessarily /have/ to be high Essence charms, as you could just make personal ones out of your Devil-Tiger charmset instead of directly pasting upgrades onto Spirit of the Living World, but whatever. Sure. I guess. Whatever, at this point, I'm not going to argue anything on this.
>>
>>48917981
No, go get Doormaker from Worm if you want that.
>>
>>48917971
I don't care abut the mary sue crap, I care about the shittiness of the setting and how fucking everyone who writes in it does the exact same shit, just with a different Team composition.

>>48917985
Purge it.

>>48917994
What about floor tiles?
>>
>>48917858
People who X-Over with Gaim, from what I've seen, want to be the man of beginning and their waifu being the Eve.
>>48917876
Oh God, those are the worst offenders. The only ones I can tolerate are the ones Zeta makes. But even then it pulls on my SOD.
>>48917924
Ejii doesn't have desire. Hell he such a LACK of desire, he was in danger of becoming a Greeed from the Purple Core Medals, you know the ones that are the epitome of despair.
>>48917945
At least I don't have to have my 'Toys come to life'.
>>48917971
I'm very aware of this. Still doesn't mean I can't shit on those fics.
>>
>>48917966
It could be a great setting just for people who want to fix it, sure it is grim but it could very easily be a fun jump.
>>
>>48917903
Desire in OOOs is more linked to greed than being literally anything you want as I recall. Protecting people didn't count for Eiji but wanting more power did. There's the occasional outlier but generally it's about selfishness.
>>
>>48917966
>>48917973
Actually, while this is correct at the beginning of the series, it changes after the Purple Medals come into play. Due to Eiji's lack of desire, they begin to overwhelm him, and he's told he must desire something before he is overwhelmed and becomes the ultimate menace to mankind. After some time, he is ultimately reminded of the desire he once had: the desire for the power to help others.
So yes, canonically, Eiji does have a desire by the end of the series.
>>
>>48917995
>That's pretty cool, yeah. Not something I'd take, because I'd prefer my world to be based on the aesthetics I pick, not all my charms. But definitely cool.
Well, I was thinking I'd modify it so I could choose which of my charms affect my Inner World, in case I has something I didn't want manifesting. Mainly it would be a way to get around the laborious process of building my Inner World by templating the construction process off of things I already had in my soul.
>>
>>48918011
How is it really any different from normal pokemon? It is all rinse and repeat monster teams.
>>
>>48917988
Anon, I would hug you, except you're an anon, and I'm not into hugs. Much thanks, it worked out great!

Anyway, changelog as per >>48917932 so nothing major, but whatever, still noting for reference.
>>
File: Unconventional_Armor.jpg (180KB, 503x724px) Image search: [Google]
Unconventional_Armor.jpg
180KB, 503x724px
Since this thread has already decedent into degeneracy which D&D race is Pic related be? Want amazon kitty waifu.
>>
>>48918027
I know that, but by the end of the series he also doesn't have the OOO Medals anymore (crossover movies excluded), so it's not really an issue at that point.
>>
>>48917971
>This shit again
>>
File: GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif (17KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif
17KB, 800x331px
>>48918035
Ah, right. With control over that it seems pretty cool, yeah.
>>
>>48918023
The desire is how the entire thing works. Just having desire be it material or spiritual is enough to have the corrupting influence of the Core Medals to get a hold of you. The only safe ones are the ones from the PuToTyra combo since those are the exact opposite of desire, thats why Eiji was about to be turned into a Greed from those Medals. Any other person using them would be able to be themselves just fine.
>>
>>48918017
Maybe, but I am admittedly biased. I just hate the setting so much that I can not stand the idea of it.
I'll stop my bitching for now, don't want to ruin other people's fun.

>>48918027
That doesn't fucking count and you know it, because he didn't know that desire while using the Normal medals.
>>
Any perks that help pierce magic resistance? With Magic must defeat magic, magic resistance has become my bane.
>>
>>48918041
No problem, I've got the same issue with my jumps so I poked around for an online resource. That site's compression is decent enough that you can set it to Less Compression and not worry about the end result getting too choppy.
>>
File: Dahaka.jpg (236KB, 600x838px) Image search: [Google]
Dahaka.jpg
236KB, 600x838px
Hope the Prince-Anon gets back to me on some of the stuff I said way earlier in thread. I'd love to see the fully polished version of his Jump.
>>
>>48918087
How can you say it is not true?
>>
>>48918047
That would be either a really feral version of Catfolk or a Rakshasa. Go with the later and don't expect a calm courtship.

Bring flowers and the severed souls of several mages.
>>
>>48918036
>How is it really any different from normal pokemon?
Post apocalyptic world, magic is a thing, so many crossovers, all the lewds.
>>
>>48918099
Abyssal Scepter and Wit's End from League of Legends.
>>
>>48918109
Yoroko, you're awesome and I dig you've got preferences but please don't respond to bait.
>>
>>48918099
Use nonmagical teleportation such as generator rex teleport to cast spells through the magic resistance directly inside your enemy.
>>
>>48918036
Not really. Pokegirls were created by a mad scientist, both out of genuine scientific desire and a bit of sexual desire as well. While first hailed as a genius, some nosy reporter ended up discovering the latter reason, and he was disgraced, and even titled Professor Pervert, basically. Well, he got pissed, and decided to destroy humanity. It's worth noting that his Pokegirl armies came with in inches of accomplishing this goal: billions were killed in the war that followed. Even nukes couldn't hurt the Legendaries. Ultimately however, a combination of sex and the local equivalent of pokeballs won enough pokegirls over to turn the tide. Even then, the setting is still dark, with dictatorships, one region nuking itself, and horrific experiments and worse.
>>48918064
Eh, fair enough, though he still uses the TaToBa combo at the end, along with TaJaDor.
>>48918097
Actually, it still kind of does, considering he uses the medals listed above.
>>
>>48918041
Is it wrong that, as much as I think Anima is really cool, I've been putting off jumping it because I fear getting sucked in by hours of reading through the books as I plan what I want to do there? It's a big setting, there's so many things to get involved in. I have the same issue with the Exalted jumps, these expansive settings are cool but kind of overwhelming.
>>
>>48918123
There is a pg version of the setting. It is still grimdark but not really lewd.
>>
File: 1471722006.jingx1_lila.jpg (98KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471722006.jingx1_lila.jpg
98KB, 904x1280px
>>48918135
And here I thought I was responding to a legitimate question.

I'll have to tone up the old fishing radar.
>>
>>48918142
Other than the sex thing this kinda sounds like an awesome setting to me. Mainly because Inwould love to try and fix it.
>>
>>48917691
5. Redwall
6/Redwall Abbey
Warrior
Badger (700)
Bloodwrath- "This just feels right, somehow."
Weapon Training- "This is easy!"
A Welcome For Bullies- "No, no, let me show you how it's done..." (600)
I Am That Is (300)
Companion Import- Swedish Pagans (Badger Warrior, Bloodwrath, Weapon Training, Basic Weapons (Sword and Bow)) (250)
Sturdy Haversack
Infinite Cheese (200)
Basic Weapons
Prophetic Tapestry- "What pretty colors." (-200)
Ancestral Weapon- "Guess this is mine, then?" (-300)
Drawback: Child of the Storm (0)

Need a new 4.
>>
>>48918145
Not even slightly! I know whenever I try to writefag for it, I'm always completely overwhelmed by all the silliness I want to get up to, all the various things I want to learn, all the artifacts I want to loot, etc.

>>48918161
... How does that even work?
>>
File: 1446527155008.png (82KB, 336x347px) Image search: [Google]
1446527155008.png
82KB, 336x347px
>>48918161
>but not really lewd.
Man, what a boner killer.
>>
>>48918092
Yes, what I'm saying is that not literally everything that could be spoken of as a desire would count by the standards of OOOs. The guy I responded to was asking whether a desire to protect others would make him go crazy from using Cores. Remember that Eiji went kinda insane in the finale because he found his own desire once again. But yeah, Purples are safe for normal people.
>>
>>48918176
Nah. The degeneracy comment was the clue in. No harm no foul, though.
>>
>>48918180
Kind of like MGE or MGQ? I still think both of those would work if genuinely played for horror instead of smut.
>>
>>48918184
>How does that even work?

Not very well I hear, but it works.

>>48918191
If you say so.
>>
>>48918176
Actually it was a legitimate question, Rakshasa seems to work and provide some interesting racial bonuses. Thanks.
>>
>>48918221
Pretty much.
>>
>>48918221
I never understood why either of those could be turn ons. Sure, there's some sexual stuff, but all the bad ends are either fatal or consist of fates worse than death. Plus, there are some horrific deaths, like that one slime chick dissolving and absorbing her child, who not only begs for mercy from her mother, but acts like she's ten years old at best. That always seemed like horror to me.
>>
>>48918259
... Damnit, now I want to know more. What should I toss into google?
>>
>>48918192
Yeah, re-reading your post I realized that. Still, I think that having the desire to protect people is enough to drive anyone insane.

There's a reason I don't like getting any of the Core/Cell Medal options in that Rider jump, and thats due to the whole conceptual stuff. The conceptual stuff is one of the reasons why hold off the Fate/ jumps since my brain is too stupid to understand anything that hard.
>>
>>48918287
Blue waffle.
>>
>>48918287
Man it has been years since I looked it up, I am not even sure any more.
>>
>>48918312
Let's not.

>>48918317
Ah well, thanks anyway.
>>
>>48918312
No. Bad anon.

Lemon Party!
>>
>>48917546
If you could put this up instead that'd be great.

Wandless Magic is now 500 CP.
>>
>>48918282
Oh, well, glad to help then.

Their free levels of Sorcerer and ultra high spell resistance make them one of my favorite races.
>>
>>48918305
Remember that Above the Influence explicitly counters the negative mental effects of the Medals. Although Switches and Memories are still a lot more versatile, the Medals are a bit more focused on raw power.
>>
>>48918342
Und done! Thank you for the jump!
>>
>>48918286
For MGE at least, it's straight up because the universe is a hugbox. No, really, the fact that no matter what happens it'll all end up alright is fucking canon in that setting, even if there are a number of caveats to that.
>>
>>48918387
Thats true, but I liked choosing the perks to make Gaia Memories. There's just something fun about shooting them inside people that makes them so much fun.
>>
>>48918131
Is it possible to lose the League of Legends jump? It looks like the only condition is survival, and you get automatically resurrected if you die...
>>
>>48918441
>you get automatically resurrected if you die...

Only if you're in a League match. Outside of that, death is still a thing.
>>
>>48918405
I think it's more than hugging going on in that box.
>>
>>48918413
Remember to get Clear Memory, without refinement the Memories also cause corruption if you're not using a Driver for them. And unlike the Medals it's a lot more subtle and doesn't make you go berserk.
>>
>>48918353
Yea they are pretty cool, though looking again has me favoring feral catfolk due to Rakshasa's CR 10 rating, the only jump where you seem to be able to choose any race you want is forgotten realms and giving a companion enough cp for a CR 10 race there would be an issue.
>>
I was reading the Overlord LN, and hit upon something kind of weird. So, apparently scrying magic is blocked by copper.
>>
>>48918405
There's three different competing apocalypses going on right now. First the Demon Queen wins and humanity gets corrupted into incubi and becomes nothing but an eternally fucking mass of flesh, second the Chief God wins and humanity gets devoured by monsters, and third there's a continued stalemate and humanity gets wiped out because no new males can be born of a human/monster pairing. How is it canon that it goes well.
>>
>>48918481
Yeah, I dame sure to take that so I would minimize the addicting qualities of the memories.

Can I use the Cosmic Power perk to make Horoscopes?
>>
>>48918558
Not tinfoil?
>>
Drawbacks: No Nation an Island (1100)

Name: Diamond Paige
Era: Ancient
Origin: God-King (Free)

-Methodologies-
Warfare (1000)
Science (900)

-Perks-
Accepting the Divine (Free)
Let There Be Light (850)
Primitive Screwheads (700)
Realm of Myths (400)
Martial Culture (350)
The Enlightenment (200)
Tabula Rasa (150)

-Wonders-
The Hanging Gardens (Free)
Brandenburg Gates (Free)
University of Toronto (Free)
Hubble Telescope (50)

Civilization writeup: http://pastebin.com/2Mp2yAEk
>>
>>48918584
That's a question for Digger. I mean you almost certainly can make Zodiarts switches but Fourze has the people who become Horoscopes distributed rather oddly and already destined for it going by the Eye of Laplace.
>>
>>48918568
It just doe by author fiat. He said the guy that made it decided as much because he didn't like people getting turned off from the sexy cute monster waifus by the end of the human race and what not.

Also, you forgot to mention that sex energy is basically spiral power in MGE, and is entropy breaking to the point where it literally causes the creation of entirely separate planes of existence, and could potentially cause a sexual spiral nemesis-esque scenario.
>>
>>48918123
Well magic is implied to maybe be a thing in regular pokemon. We know ghosts (not just ghost pokemon) exist and there are mediums and hex maniacs (best girl).
>>
>>48918635
Oh yeah, I forgot only a few people can actually become Horoscopes. And the first form was called Zodiarts, I keep mixing those two up. Still good to know I can at least attempt to make monsters thru cosmic power.
>>
>>48918689
>sexual spiral nemesis

Well there's a term I never thought I'd hear.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

1. Kung Fury
2. Razzle Dazzle
3. Hive Queen Quest
4. Ragnarok Online
5. Kung Fu Hustle
6. Dragonblood
7. Age of Ice
8. Totally Spies

Where oh where will the dice land? I don't know.
>>
>>48918716
Huh. Can't say I know much about Ragnarok Online, so this'll be Fun.

Also, anyone want to suggest a new 4?
>>
>>48918748
Civilization
>>
>>48918759
Already done. Scroll up.
>>
>>48918810
R-type then.
>>
>>48918810
SMT? c:
>>
>>48918855
Alright.

>>48918859
Saved.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d624)

>>48918182
Rolling for a new 4.
>>
Why is it that in Neverwinter Nights the Drop-In and Martial Capstones are real perks while the Arcane and Divine Capstones are just "you are competent member of your origin"?
>>
If you go to other type-moon jumps before Fate, can you power yourself as a servant with your own magic circuts?
>>
>>48918905
>>48918955
Because casters are just better than non-casters in D&D, and they're a bit better than merely competent besides.

And anyway, the Martial capstone also seems like that. The description of Guts is basically 5th level fighter or whatever.
>>
>>48918286
The creator of MGQ is into vore. All the eating and murdering turns him on.
>>
>>48918940
Animal Crossing... dice gods have a funny sense of humor.

>>48918182
>PREVIOUSLY ON THE ADVENTURES OF KRONIG THE BARBARIAN, our hero found himself with amnesia in a strange land. Also, he was a badger berserker, which is pretty metal. Where will our hero find himself next, and what else might befall him?

1. Resident Evil
2. Barkley's Shut Up & Jam Gaiden
3. Princess Bride
4. Animal Crossing
5. Iji
6. Tomb Raider
7. Geneforge
8. R-Type
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>48918999
>>
>>48918999
>>48919016
First of all, how was your time at the Abbey? Also: Badgers of Unusual Size? I don't believe they exist.
>>
>>48918982
Fair enough I suppose.
>>
>>48918286
What is this now? That is horrifying.
Thread posts: 639
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.