[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exalted General - /exg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 19

File: moonsilver tattoos.png (323KB, 626x810px) Image search: [Google]
moonsilver tattoos.png
323KB, 626x810px
>What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world that turned on them.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For the basics of combat, read this tutorial. It'll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.
https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?769761-Exalted-3E-Combat-301.

>How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/. With the new edition, though, chances are more games will crop up.

Resources for Third Edition:

>Final 3E Core Release:
https://mega.nz/#!ctgxyJaC!ygkrLnFsrnBJzIUZY-dJsMfyFrhFQgDsQuuo52fcW0I
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q51qw8skdw1rg15/Exalted_3e_Core.pdf
>Backer Charm Book:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x7i7p5c4rm7kacq/Backer_Charms_Plain_Text.pdf

>Frequently updated Character Sheet with Formulas and Autofill
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pfjmZKzcUqAX9mB58IAEUIFkZr8rq4CvdRRM4kzwwgU/edit?usp=sharing
>General Homebrew dumping folder:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByD2BL6J89NiQzdCWWFaY0c5Mkk&usp=sharing
>Collection of old 3e Materials, including comics and fiction anthologies:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2arqtqtyyt28/Exalted_3Leak
>Charm Trees:
Solar Charms: https://imgur.com/a/q6Vbc
Martial Arts: https://imgur.com/a/mnQDe
Evocations: https://imgur.com/a/TYKE4

>Resources for Previous Editions:
http://pastebin.com/raw/EL3RTeB1

>Old thread
>>48849191
>>48849191
>>
>Glimmer Steel (Silken Armor, Artifact *****)

>Glimmer Steel is a set of extremely elaborate and opulent clothes that even an elder Solar Exalted of the First Age would be pleased with. Glimmer Steel is colored with varying shades of grey, highlighted with deep violet and veins of gold, and tastefully embroidered with designs bringing to mind elemental essences. Light dances along the embroidered designs, making them seem to move across the fabric on their own.

>Close inspection reveals that the gold tracing through Glimmer Steel is not actually gold, but orichalcum. The orichalcum is fine wires, hair thin, and braided into thicker threads. The placement of the orichalcum allows it reinforce the clothing against blows, offering more protection than most mundane armors.

>The embroidered designs are not mere decoration either, being fine wires of all colors of jade. Black jade rivers flow through white jade hills, red jade fires dance through green jade forests, and all beneath blue jade clouds. All these jade wires also reinforce the armor's strength while maintaining its flexibility and lightness.

>Only Solars may attune to Glimmer Steel, due to the abundance of orichalcum present. Any Solar who does attune to it finds that Glimmer Steel has increased soak and hardness, equivalent to Medium Artifact Armor, but it retains all the other statistics of Light Artifact Armor, and does not count as armor for the purpose of Martial Arts styles that cannot be used with armor.

What do you all think about it?
>>
>>48899869
Looks good to me. I've not looked through the book in a while; is this something that you made or something from the book? Regardless, I'm using it.
>>
>>48900087
Something I made.

I did make a change after someone elsewhere pointed it out: Anyone can attune to any material, not just their own MM. So I altered this so that if anyone other than a Solar attunes to it, it does not get the Soak/Hardness boost and functions as regular Silken Armor.
>>
>>48899869
>Only Solars may attune to Glimmer Steel, due to the abundance of orichalcum present.
I'm pretty sure that's not a very common thing, especially if it also has a large amount of Jade, but I guess that's mostly academic since you'll use it in Solar games.

From a mechanical point of view, I guess the increased protection should come with a slightly increased attunement cost and a five dot artifact with such non-flashy powers is a bit boring.
>>
>>48900129
Yep, I already altered that line. It functions for anyone, but only Solars get the boosted soak and hardness.

As for the lack of an increased attunement, I consider that part of the boost in cost. 5 Merits points at chargen is a healthy investment, after all.

Funniest thing is that this will be used by a starting non-combatant. His melee pool is 4. :P
>>
>>48900320
I personally don't really agree with the "More dots means better numbers" artifact design philosophy, but I don't see it breaking anything.
>>
>>48900375
I am considering giving it the attunement of medium armor, which is just a point more.
>>
>>48900320
Honestly this is just the sort of thing non-coms would use a lot. It has all the protection of armor with none of the attention- just what a quiet character who nonetheless is surrounded by combat would need.
>>
Could a nation in the north field some sort of hoplites? How is warfare in the north, really?
>>
>>48901229
The North is cold.

Hoplites would come from the South or East.
>>
>>48901264
What about Hoplites makes them unusable in a cold climate?
>>
>>48901308
Just the general Greek aesthetic.
>>
>>48901350
What would you call soldiers with similar equipment, training and tactics as hoplites but warmer clothes?
>>
>>48901229

If your army in the North isn't Nordic Barbarians, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>48901437
Hopheavy
>>
File: 1358372155593.jpg (69KB, 237x237px) Image search: [Google]
1358372155593.jpg
69KB, 237x237px
>>48901503
>>
File: Sea dragon.jpg (39KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
Sea dragon.jpg
39KB, 500x466px
Gloriously experianced with tongues that touched summer anons did you had any successful campaigns in the West? Please share some ideas about it.
>>
>>48901229
Warfare in the north is very much at the whims of the season and the weather. There's a reason why the North's war gods include a god of winter.
>>
>>48901827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0
>>
>>48903095
Has anyone made a Mortal NPC that can outdrink a Solar?
>>
>>48903438
sure. just make a mortal good at drinking and a solar who isn't. exalts without charms and excellencies are just mortals.
>>
>>48903722
Didn't they remove excellencies in3rd?
>>
>>48903824
You get ten free excellencies, the other fifteen you get automatically when you purchase a Charm in that ability.
>>
>>48903854
>>48903824

More specifically, you get the Excellency in your Caste/Favored abilities for having 1 dot in it. You get the Excellency in any other ability when you purchase your first Charm for that ability.
>>
>>48903911
Doesn't that lead to people getting very spread charmsets?
>>
>>48903922
not really, no
>>
>>48903922

Between that and Essence 1 Charms being bumped up in overall usefulness, it's incentivized, but you're also still pretty fucking rewarded for going deep into your specialty, so it more or less balances out.

The OPP forums experimented with a character that has all 25 Excellencies and ended up with a not-completely-useless generalist, iirc.
>>
File: Instincts.jpg (180KB, 878x683px) Image search: [Google]
Instincts.jpg
180KB, 878x683px
>all 25 Excellencies
>>
Are Deathlords on the level of second or third circle demons?
>>
>>48905562

In terms of raw personal prowess I'd probably put them at 2.5 like Octavian is, but in terms of influence and political power, they're a match for Third Circles easy.
>>
>>48905562
3E Deathlords seem to be 3rd Circle level or higher.
>>
>>48899869
Hold up, hold up.

Stats of medium armor, but counts as no armor? That's a two-category jump, son. Even at Artifact 5 that's a no. If you want shenanigans, invest in Resistance like you're supposed to, or get silken light armor at Artifact 4 (the only acceptable form), scale it up to 5 so it doesn't count as armor for ANY effect (the absolute upper tier you should be going to), buy up the soak mutation, and take Invulnerable Skin of Bronze as your control spell and never cast it.

Or master Dreaming Pearl Courtesan - free light armor, medium when you go crazy! Or use a style that doesn't require light or lesser armor. Or don't be a martial artist.

But fuck off with that "here's my advanced no-penalties soak that also doesn't count as armor that's balanced right" shit.
>>
>>48905702

Seconded.
>>
I sure hope Deathlords don't have retarded shit like "I have all the Solar charms and can cast Solar sorceries despite being a ghost that doesn't have any Exaltation whatsoever at all because I'm fucking dead, come at me :^) " this time around.
>>
Is there a list of effects that generate in-combat Join Battle rolls, for the purpose of combining with effects that trigger on JB (like Thrown)?

I know there's one in Stealth and I think in Dreaming Pearl Courtesan as well, and of course Single Point's famous JB-throw-throw-JB-throw-throw-Blinding Nova Flare triple decisive.

But I want a list, for many and multivarious purposes.
>>
>>48905702
First of all, tard, it is silken armor. Second, it's been bumped up in cost, and has an additional attunement cost for the extra soak and hardness.
>>
>>48905867
>Second, it's been bumped up in cost
biggest non-argument ever. A five dot daiklave doesn't suddenly get light weapon accuracy and heavy weapon damage, either
>>
>>48905867
Oh, jesus, one of these guys. Sure, buddy, I'm the tard.

I saw that it's fluffed as silken armor; that's irrelevant. It isn't. What it actually is is full-strength medium armor with no penalties to mobility, stealth, or Evasion - the balancing factor of medium armor - that combines with every martial art - a balancing factor for martial artists.

Broken as hell. There are a fucking TON of totally legitimate ways to boost your soak into the stratosphere - all of which assume you have the common fucking decency to invest a little. If you want soak, pay for it. If you don't want soak, fine! Dodge, Stealth, Melee's defensive tree, and any ranged offensive tree - together or separately - will cover you.

"I don't want to invest anything except background dots, where's my huge-ass soak boost" isn't valid design space. Doesn't matter if it's five dots or N/A or you spend every single Evocation in the tree on achieving the effect, "medium armor with no penalties that isn't armor" isn't acceptable.

Instead, consider scrapping the concept and just living with silken armor.
>>
>>48905851
Devs have stated they won't.
>>
>>48905933
5 points of merits = not paying for it.

Whatever.
>>
>>48905995
Merit dots are dirt-cheap, dude.
>>
>>48906008
All that bitching about 'oh it combines with this and that!' is true of silken armor, a 4 dot artifact. The fact that this one costs two more in attunement(putting it at the cost of heavy armor) for +3 soak and +3 hardness is apparently so completely game-breaking when worn by a non-combatant that there is no justification.

For fuck's sake, I bet you have a bitch fit when ever you look at the artifacts with evocations in the book. Did you know Freedom's Cadence doesn't count as armor for anything when it's additional attunement cost is paid?
>>
>>48906008
I agree with the point that it's overpowered, but someone said it was 2 steps up and no extra cost, that guy was just saying that it's 1 step up for 3xp/1bp. No need for the shitfit and arguing.
>>
>>48905995
That's not how artifacts work. Listen, why are you even here if people telling you your shit is broken is just ignored?
>>
>>48906105
Because those people are just bitching about one part and not looking at the entire thing.
>>
>>48906198
what entire thing? Cheating on soak is the entire identity of that artifact.
>>
>>48906231

I'm done arguing with a troll.
>>
>>48906478
Nothing about that post was trolling.
>>
>>48906478
Those guys slamming that artifact are right you know. I'd reject it too if you were in a game I was running.
>>
>>48906478
>Someone gives legitimate, if abrasive criticism
>Call them a troll

Looking things over, I'm pretty sure you didn't want advice at all.

You wanted people to tongue your nuts and tell you how good you were at making artifacts, and maybe give tiny, insignificant complaints that you could fix up to show how good you are at listening to others.

Ask on Onyx Path Forums next time, I'm sure they'd be happy to accommodate you.
>>
>>48907233
I'm fairly sure Onyx Path would tell him the same thing, just politer
>>
>>48905562
Third with the massive asterisk of 'when engaging people in their chosen arena'
Liger vs first and forsaken lion would be a pretty fair fight, lifer vs lover would be totally one sided.
>>
>>48907401
Erembour would beat the shit out of the First and Forsaken Lion in a sex duel. But it might be hard to decide who "won" if she and the Lover had a sex duel.
>>
How would you go about creating armor that creates an illusion of being slutty in apperance?
>>
>>48908135
>illusion

Why not just wear some slutty panty armor or something?
>>
>>48907807
Yeah.
Also wasn't there some golden lamp district girl in compass malfeas? I imagine she would do pretty well.
>>
>>48905995
...you can't buy artifacts after game start.

Any GM who approves this as starting gear is an idiot getting what they deserve.
>>
>>48908185
Ipithymia, Malfeas' Lust Soul - she's a loli rule 63 version of the Unconquered Sun.
>>
>>48908135
I would buy a bunch of Resistance Charms and dress like a slut.
>>
>>48909108
Loli oppai
>>
>>48909448
>>48909108

It's called a teenager anon, you might have heard of them.
>>
>>48909505
>teenager

13 maybe.
>>
File: 1422562400127.png (515KB, 719x693px) Image search: [Google]
1422562400127.png
515KB, 719x693px
>>48909448
Nigga fuck off with that pedo shit.

Anyways, how many of you have actually played a game as heroic mortals before becoming Exalted? How'd that work out?
>>
>>48910322

Back in 2e, I had a game to that effect. Went pretty well, overall; I was one of the few party members that wasn't enlightened before Exaltation, so it was a huge change to see the character go from struggling to win a fight against two Demons to stomping the remaining 6 effortlessly.
>>
>>48901229
Near North is northern europe, not eskimo vikings. Near North West could be Britain or France. Did they have hoplites?
>>
File: 1401946128032.jpg (950KB, 1500x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1401946128032.jpg
950KB, 1500x1204px
What's more entertaining -

A tiger-themed (possibly with a big animate tiger helmet in the style of King from Tekken) stylist who goes around being lazy, yawning impressively, seducing Immaculate initiates, and for his combat gimmick chains Terrifying Battle Shriek -> decisive Kiai -> Tiger Form to scream into people's faces, force them to disengage, and then switch reflexively into a form that takes their Initiative for disengaging, stops the disengage with a bonus to oppose, and sets him up for Striking Fury Claws immediately afterwards...

A Black Claw and Thrown stylist (fuck Open Palm Caress, by the way) driven mad via Scarred by Nightmares - infected by the gossamer of the manticore king whose blood she inadvertently drank, she lives halfway within an eternal hallucination of stalking lesser horrors and foolhardy heroes through a Wyld jungle, kills your friends with a hail of spines and grows fuckoff giant claws in the first round of combat, and because she offloads all moral responsibility into her madness you can't strike through her puppydog eyes...

A guy who became a hero for fun but immediately regretted it, and now spends his time just going about his business while wishing to be left alone. Unfortunately his business is mostly stealing priceless treasures, artifacts, and kisses from kings' daughters - the kind of stuff he assumed heroes just got handed to them and has now decided to do the handing himself. He accomplishes this by taking advantage of the fact that you can flurry full defences with social influence and Silver-Voiced Nightingale Style Simple influences can be flurried, alongside Crane, to just beat the absolute shit out of everything that comes near him while simultaneously sending it scurrying away by dint of his heroic presence, rendering him largely untouchable as he wanders through forbidden gardens and ancient temples in his quest for ever-more bling...

...or pic related, a wrackstaff-wielding White Reaper with a Wings Evocation?
>>
>>48907807
>But it might be hard to decide who "won" if she and the Lover had a sex duel.
If Erembour doesn't regret it, the Lover lost. The Lover's not just about sex or pleasure or desire, after all, but about excess leading to emptiness and despair.
>>
>>48908170
>>48909246

I was thinking of it being for my elite soldiers rather than myself
>>
>>48912560
You said the least about White Reaper stylist but the image is good and interesting (wracking people with your broom, sweeping hordes of enemies like dust under the rug) so I would choose that. Alternatively first.
>>
So remind me, how many years passed between the Great Contagion and the return of the solars? I'm writing up some history for a location that's been around for a long time, but I don't know if setting them up before the start of the Great Contagion is stretching it or not.
>>
>>48913614
The great contagion was just before the crusade, and the crusade terminated with her redness. Her redness coming into power marks the 0 of the calendar, and we are in 768 (IIRC). So approx 800 years.
>>
>>48913614
The official "end" to the Great Contagion is considered to be the year of ascension of the Scarlet Empress - so, ~768, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>48911704
Southern France had a greek colony, so probably.
>>
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dYENcs5HYnODXX-6CrbzBycMVp8F04nM-y_iyd_utEM

Here's an initiative tracker made for online games. Goes from -30 to 30, also has quick reference slots for the combat stats of combatants.
>>
>>48915394
how does it work
>>
>>48917194
Enter the stats for each combatant, and assign them a number. Plug that number into the cells at the top to represent their initiative. Move their number as needed.

Probably smart to keep the circle's stats permanently, maybe even assign them letters instead of numbers.
>>
>>48913636
>>48913684
Huh, alright then. I'm planning for the kingdom to have been a former power in the East before the Great Contagion struck, reducing it to a tiny fiefdom in the Hundred Kingdoms. Originally, it was an area ruled by a Solar in the first age and his dragonblooded kids (he had a thing with a couple dragonblooded women), and they still worship him today as the Golden Emperor, not knowing who or what he really was. Said solar helped kills Primordial during the primordial war, in the area now called the Black Chase.

Speaking of the Black Chase, does anyone know any existing lore concerning that shadowlands? Moreover, does anyone know what the Soulsteel Manse marked on the map inside it is? Just a normal abyssal-aspect manse, or something bigger?
>>
Anyone have some interesting ideas for odd little gods of the north?
I am working on a pantheon of sorts but aside from two goddesses I can't really seem to think of anything that is well... Odd/situational but still useful for people to pray to and keep around.
>>
>>48920380
Or just interesting gods/purviews in general.
Exalted is a weird game with a confusing celestial bureaucracy. Like... anything could have a god behind it.
>>
>>48920380
God of Dry Clothes is insanely important in the north, since a soggy coat can be the difference between life and death
>>
>>48920380
>>48920568
Exacting Geometry is the Resplendent Arbitor of Glittering Form, basically an overseer of snowflakes, especially for their uniqueness. Through some clever religious maneuvering, he has become on of the gods a number of people call upon in snowstorm or bad weather in general, despite having no actual power over these phenomena.
>>
ExalTwitch is starting soon, if you guys are interested.
>>
>>48921320
business idea: kill yourself faggot
>>
>>48921218
By a bit of other political manoeuvring and some really clever corruption, he has become something of a patron for people who wants desperately to stand out from their peers. In this form he is routinely called by his other name, Unusual Snowdrop.
>>
>>48921218
>>48921759
I once made a snowflake god that thought of himself as a skilled warrior; each individual snowflake was a little warrior, working together to take down their foe. He just happened to be the biggest.
>>
>>48912560

The first, but also favor Ride and ride an actual tiger while using Tiger Style.
>>
>>48921759
Or as others call it, Special Snowflake
>>
>>48923387
Yes, that was the joke. Congratulations.
>>
How do you prepare a favorable environment for a battle against the Wyld Hunt? Urban environment, 2.5 ed.
>>
>>48925490
Fill it full of bound demons.
>>
>>48925490

The big thing is to undo their advantages.

You want to get the Hunt into a small, confined space where they can't spread the circle out and harass you with archers or sacrificial squads of mortals.

You want them in an environment they didn't get a chance to pre-prepare, so you'll be on the offense, never defense.

Though desu unless your GM is just giving them custom Charms outright, 2.5e Solars will mop the floor with twice their number of 2.5e DBs without even really trying, so whatever.
>>
>>48925490

Iron caltrops
>>
>>48925597
We're only essence 3, they don't seem to be, and they are much better equipped than we are.
>>
>>48925597
>>48926229
Also, we were discussing getting them into an open space. They won't be bringing their mortal soldiers into the city, and they fight with swords and claws. One guy has chakrams. We use a mix of melee and archery.
>>
I have a quandry form a game I'm in:
The ST had our group meet with a pwoerful Elemental Court in the South, and surprise, the head of it is protected/sleeping with a powerful Night caste. The ST( and I, because I help come p with the plot, as our ST is more mechanically inclined) never intended this to be a recruitable character, btu fro her to probably show back up later depending on soem other stuff. But the other players all decided to insist on trying to recruit her, and refuse to give up even after a pair of pretty crushing social losses, and a punch to the face. Thoughts on convincing them to move on without just going "fuck it, you left without her"?
>>
>>48927215
Have her leave instead.

Good luck finding a Night Caste that doesn't want to be found.
>>
>>48927215
Well, do they know why she refuses to go with them? What's their argument as to why she should leave? If all else fails, you could have them removed violently, I guess.
>>
File: SolarDefault.jpg (63KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
SolarDefault.jpg
63KB, 600x668px
Does anyone have the black and white/inverted color version of this picture? It was posted quite a few threads back but I forgot to save it and I wanna make it the default Abyssal portrait. Might not have had the awesome face head can't remember.
>>
>>48927358
>>48927660
Well, the deal witht htis chick is that she was originally a mortal slave who took the head elemental's fancy, and so was bought as a pet, basically. Then romance happened, and the Solar Exalted to protect the Garda from a group of Immaculate Monks. And has stuck around, now with a nice position with people she likes and cares about. Thus, she has absolutely no desire to leave, and lot sof reasons to stay, and has also learned lots of good skills the players really want with them. Thus, she isn't leaving, and trying to make her is pointless because she'll spend wp all day to show off influence. The players argument is basically that she could be doing more good elsewhere(ie with them). And violence is attractive, as the court could beat down the group pretty reasonably, as it only has 2 really noteworthy fighters, the others have just enough to keep themselves alive...Is beating your players down t get them to do stuff bad? I think it might be fun...
>>
>>48927852
Have an OOC conversation. Tell them that this Night Caste isn't going to leave, period, and to move on from it. Otherwise you're just gonna waste hours as they keep trying and trying.
>>
File: 1469036319000.jpg (137KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
1469036319000.jpg
137KB, 600x668px
>>48927681
>>
>>48928262
Thanks bud.
>>
>>48927852
Have the head of the court tell them to stop harassing her or they have to leave. If they don't listen, consider violence
>>
>>48927907
killing player agency there.

I would let them recruit her, but only by sacrificing something in their posession of player value... loosing important artifacts, accepting a curse that limits character growth, loosing experience points, etc.

That will teach them. If they still accept, they will love that NPC for all of eternity, because they paid so heavily for her.
>>
>>48930192
>killing player agency there.
It's not killing player agency to make an NPC refuse to do shit that makes no sense for them to do.
>>
Could an artifact let you learn an MA at a level above you, so giving a Lunar master keywords or freeing a DB from the Terrestrial keyword?

There's artifacts breaking you into higher levels of sorcery already, after all.
>>
>>48934636

Sure, go for it.
>>
>>48910322

for some reason every time i've played or seen a game with that premise, it's always the effect of "fellate me to become solar or you'll die mortal" from the ST.

in all three cases, the GM gave the exact exaltation the one token girl wanted to her even if it hadn't fit her character's actions, and left everyone else up to chance and what they do when they exalt.
>>
>>48925490

Get a lot of followers. Let the Hunt get comfortable, have grateful villagers bring them poisoned food, tell them to rest for a couple of hours...

Then SURPRISE, MOTHER FUCKERS!

This is actually really easy to do, if you have an Eclipse or a Night Caste. The Twilight can prepare some kind of poison to really fuck them up, or just summon up a shitload of First Circle demons to dogpile them.

If your Circle's Dawn can take them on one at a time, he'll fucking drop them in their tracks. Especially if he practices Single Point style, because that shit's ridiculous. It would be like every episode of Lone Wolf and Cub in fast forward, people will be spraying blood everywhere.

Technically, it would only take the Zenith a few hours to end up at the head of a really angry mob who wants to drive their 'oppressors' out. If you have even more time, you can Tiger Warrior training charms them. Presto, instant guerilla fighters!
>>
>>48933379
of course it is, because this is Exalted. Anything is possible, and there's always a way. The Soul's Price is even a fucking Charm about that!
>>
>>48936305
Knowing the Soul's Price doesn't imply there always is a price, merely that if such a rpice exists, a Solar with that Charm can figure it out.
>>
>>48936305
No, not anything is possible. The social mechanics in Ex3 are strongly designed to prevent characters from being drowned in dice to make them do stupid shit that only makes sense as being on the receiving end of mind control.
>>
>>48936415
It's doesn't need to be a literal monetary price, the Charm tells you what will motivate that person to do a thing you specify.
>>
>>48937945

Yes, and if no such thing is conceivable or exists, the Charm will accurately report that.

Or, more likely, it will report something facetious, a la "Well sure if you destroy everything they love and rewrite their personality to find the thing acceptable, that's the lowest price to get them to do the thing."
>>
>>48937975
If an Intimacy is making such a thing impossible for them to contemplate, KTSP will report that. "Erode this Intimacy."

Once you've eroded it, KTSP will then give you the true price.
>>
>>48938021

New price, not true price.
>>
>>48938088
Well, it'll be true unless there's another Intimacy in the way.
>>
>>48937945
>>48938021
No, if there is nothing that could motivate the target to do the desired thing, the Charn would inform the Solar of that. "No can do." The Charm doesn't tell you the road to the desired outcome, it tells you the target's price for the desired action, if any exists.
>>
Anyone got the book?
>>
>>48938597

Check OP?
>>
I just realized something. I was going over in my head a way to let mortals use artifacts (basically having every artifact have a god inside it that almost possesses mortals but Exalted attunement overrides the god turning nearly every artifact into a Adorei of sorts) since that is not a thing in 3e. But then I thought of Paragon. How the fuck will that work in 3e? He is a mortal and uses one of the most powerful artifacts in Creation. If they switch the staff to a working that raises even more questions.
>>
>>48939274

It isn't that mortals can't use artifacts period, it's that mortals can't use artifacts in the same generic, easy way that Exalts do.

It's very possible that the Staff of Paragon just doesn't have an attune cost as part of its nature (or has a non-mote attunement cost, a la Death Note) and so mortals can use it just fine.
>>
>>48939318

>It isn't that mortals can't use artifacts period, it's that mortals can't use artifacts in the same generic, easy way that Exalts do.

Where in the book does it mention anything like that?
>>
>>48939393

The part where there's no rule forbidding mortals from using artifacts explicitly? No rule stating that all artifacts have to have a mote attunement cost, or that there are no ways of attuning to an artifact outside of its default attunement cost?

Fucking one of the ways of becoming a sorcerer is predicated on having an artifact, and there's not a single rule forbidding mortals from using that method.

Mist could pick up any artifact he likes and he's an ex-mortal.
>>
>>48939441
1. Calm down.

2. Not all artifacts need to be attuned. Yasal Crystals can be used by anyone.

So you're right, but you're being obnoxious about it
>>
What Merits should I take to become a pirate King with his own pirate port like Tortuga?
>>
>>48939736
Followers, Resources, Demense (cannot be found unless you know where it is), Contacts

Basically all the social ones, and then get an artifact ship
>>
>>48939541
>So you're right, but you're being obnoxious about it
In my experience, that's the best way to be right.
>>
>>48939274

Well, looking back on 2e, most artifacts that let mortals get around attuning costs (mainly the power armours) had the wearer commit points of willpower, often with the side effect of rapid aging. Altough it is unlikely that the staff works this way, since most artifacts that allow this are specificly designed to be used by mortals, and a Solar's super secret super weapon probably isn't.

Alternatively, the Perfect may have awakened essence, and enough essence to commit the motes for the staff.
>>
What do people think of the Miracles of the Solar Exalted release?
>>
>>48943888

Generally pretty good. Not worth the money to buy but pretty good if you wanted even more charms.
>>
>>48943888
It's acceptable.
>>
>>48944164
>not worth the money
>$4
poorfag detected
>>
>>48944164

Can you post it if you have it?
>>
>>48934636

There's one for Sorcery, so go nuts.
>>
Any news on Necromancy yet?
>>
Daily reminder that Peleps Deled did nothign wrong

:^)
>>
What exactly are the Games of Divinity?
>>
>>48951673

It's an incredibly addictive game housed in the Jade Pleasure Dome and created by the Primordials to help them pass the time when they weren't fucking up Creation. Moving a single piece is the most blissful feeling a non-Primordial can ever experience and that is sometimes used as a reward for an extremely distinguished act performed by an agent of heaven. The nature of the games is tied to the Meta physics of heaven so that the colour of the sky changes to represent who is currently in the lead.

As for what the Games physically are, what they look like, or how they play, it's deliberately kept vague.
>>
>>48951821
I've always imagined it to be some sort of super-complex game akin to Axis & Allies.
>>
>>48951673
It's Dwarf Fortress, out of alpha, out of beta, in its full finished glory.
>>
>>48951977
In other words, something fictional.
>>
>>48951673
There's never been any sort of actual word on what the Games are, and there most likely never will be. That said, it's basically the world's best, most addictive board game, only incredibly complex and made to be played by Primordials.
>>
>>48951977
>It's Dwarf Fortress, out of alpha, out of beta, in its full finished glory

You mean Minecraft?
>>
>>48952910
Nigger, thems fightan words.
>>
>>48921218
>>48922526
>>48921759
>all these people making their special snowflake go-
>>48923387
>>48924747
*spaghetti intensifies*
>>
File: 184596.jpg (353KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
184596.jpg
353KB, 612x792px
Can someone, for the love of the gods, post the new book?
>>
File: Miracles - Archery.png (1MB, 927x595px) Image search: [Google]
Miracles - Archery.png
1MB, 927x595px
>>48954245
It's four fucking dollars you stingey piece of shit
>>
>>48954265
Four dollars I can buy bean burritos with. Nice try, Holden.
>>
>>48954370
Plain bean burritos are nasty.
>>
>>48950354
It'll have Shaping Rituals like Sorcery does.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKdrCbE4YRA
Would The Goon the Resplendent Destiny of a Siddie?
>>
>>48954265
>>48954370
I live in a place where I cannot afford things from other countries, anon.
>>
File: Dominos.jpg (127KB, 532x793px) Image search: [Google]
Dominos.jpg
127KB, 532x793px
>>48955872
If you can afford internet, you can afford Miracles
>>
File: 185959.jpg (435KB, 900x1139px) Image search: [Google]
185959.jpg
435KB, 900x1139px
What is Godbound? It's a 3pp Pathfinder class that basically transforms Pathfinder into a brand new game, though still a d20 game.

In Godbound, you play a Godbound. You're a superpowered godling whom no mortal hero can stop, no matter how powerful they are. If you're a level 1 Godbound and the other guy is a level 20 mortal wizard, you'll win because your can fling your divine powers at them and they'll have no chance of resisting. Your only opposition comes from other Godbound.

What kind of Godbound can you play? Think of an Exalted type. Those are the playable Godbound, because Godbound's setting is actually just Creation from Exalted. So you can play a Solar Godbound, a Lunar Godbound, a Sidereal Godbound, an Alchemical Godbound, or whatever.

What do you do in Godbound? Take over the world, try to make the world better, or both. But don't worry, because this game doesn't have any clunky domain management rules to slow you down. You'll just have to trust in your GM to fiat how things work in downtime.

Sounds good?
>>
>>48955889
I actually can but I don't have a way to buy something via internet.
>>
File: 1401220814743.gif (1021KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
1401220814743.gif
1021KB, 200x113px
>>48955904
>he posted it again
>>
>>48899859
How fast can a Solar move in terms of mph/kph/m/s? Assuming an Essence 4 Dawn Caste with Supernal Athletics and all of the speed/running related Charms, are there any hard numbers (in 3e or 2.5) on how quickly they can move?
>>
>>48956127 Wasn't meant to tag OP, sorry
>>
>>48956127

2e measured speed in yards/second (tick), so just take that speed and multiply by 2.04 to get speed in miles/hour.

In 3e distance is abstracted, but you have effects like Wind-Racing Essence Infusion, which states
>Outside of combat, the Solar can travel at dramatic speeds. In narrative time, a distance that would take her mount an hour to cover can be cleared in ten minutes. What would take her a day can be covered in a handful of hours, and what would take a week can be covered in a single day.
So "multiply your speed by 7-ish" isn't out of bounds for an Essence 1 Charm, as a yardstick.
>>
Can someone explain to me why the Eclipse Caste is good in game? I'm trying to figure out which caste is the weakest and it seems like Eclipse fits that bill.

This seems like all of this will go out the window if the Eclipse ever takes time to learn other people's charms, but i've been told that usually solar charms are better. Doesn't seem that easy from what i've seen in 3e when Evocations are probably better. Eclipse may be the best if it gets to old age, maybe?
>>
>>48955889

If there's no way to buy something online and he would've otherwise be able to get it? Pirate away.

Granted I find it questionable with prepaid visas.
>>
>>48956487
>Can someone explain to me why the Eclipse Caste is good in game?
Diplomatic immunity
>>
>>48956487
Eclipse anima in 2e was the best by a ridiculous margin

In 3e they've been reigned in since any caste Solar can learn spirit charms, but they're still not terrible.
>>
>>48956487
>Can someone explain to me why the Eclipse Caste is good in game? I'm trying to figure out which caste is the weakest and it seems like Eclipse fits that bill.
Eclipse oaths are insane and OP, getting to easily dip into spirits' charms is rad, and diplomatic immunity is good. Eclipse has much more narrative caste powers than the other castes, but they're still real good and useful.
>>
>>48955904

You know what? Fuck it.

I'm gonna start posting it too.
>>
>>48956505
They have a very wide set of caste abilities. You can build an Eclipse to do almost anything (except for a straight up warrior, though even there Larceny has some cool combat tricks).

The anima ability is decent. Diplomatic immunity can be pretty handy and the oaths can be campaign changers. They're very versatile, though a bit ore than other castes how useful their powers are is determined by the ST.
>>
>>48956505
>>48956518
>>48956532

For diplomatic immunity, that seems like a big deal, but for other castes they do have the ability to bypass or avoid most of the shenanigans that'd come from not having it. if built correctly I feel.

The Eclipse Oath is an extremely powerful tool, but i've rarely seen it used in action a lot. The ability to make anyone botch, even Exalted is pretty fantastic. The ability get spirit, fair folk, and other charms are great. It does seem dependent on if the gm allow you such power though.
>>
>>48951673
>What exactly are the Games of Divinity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT2gfHU6yCU

This.
>>
hey there boooys give me some things to wank it to
>>
File: Lunar Courtship Ritual.jpg (68KB, 345x395px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Courtship Ritual.jpg
68KB, 345x395px
>>48957123
Eclipses are broken as fuck. Their only retraining factor is the laziness of your ST

>>48957184
Strength Of Many pls
>>
>>48957319
Okay, then which caste is the weakest out of the five then?
>>
>>48957677
Night

In every edition
>>
>>48957677
Night, especially since any Solar can learn Charms to let them hide their anima. The only reason to play a Night is if you want to Supernal Stealth.
>>
>>48909108
>Ipithymia, Malfeas' Lust Soul
So does that make her a 2CD or a 3CD? (3 is more important, than 2, right? Another thing I don't really understand about the Yozi.)
>>
>>48958093

Third Circle. She's not really his "Lust" Soul as a formal station, but she is--to mortal reckoning-- SOME kind of expression of "Malfeas'" sexuality.

Third Circle Demons are ones descended directly from a Yozi, as a means of expressing some of their complexity in a more mortal form. Second Circle Demons are the same, but for Third Circle Demons.

So Malfeas, the entity, is too grand to "fit" completely in one existence, so he buds off Ligier, Ipithymia, etc., who themselves bud off other existences for the same reason. First Circle Demons are "mere" creations; they aren't part of any being's meta-soul, they're just created tools.

To put it another way: "Malfeas" would be "your family" viewed as a single collective entity. "My family" went to the park. "My family" doesn't like hotdogs. etc. Your family expresses itself via its members; your aunt, your mom, your brother, etc., those would be your family's Third Circle souls.

Though for the metaphor to really work, it would be more like "my neighborhood" == Malfeas, "my family" == Ligier, and then "me" == a Second Circle Demon of "my family."
>>
>>48958093
Each Primordial has multiple component souls - think of them kind of like body parts. You have a liver, a brain, a heart, etc. Or how the ancient Egyptians thought that a person's soul was made up from distinct, separate parts. For Primordials, their "body-parts" (or rather soul-parts) are actually sentient, individual creatures.

Each Primordial has a number of 3rd circle souls. Each of those 3rd circle souls has a number of 2nd circle souls. Finally, First Circle Demons aren't part of the soul hierarchy - they're just beings who are conjured up as a servants or simply created on a whim.
>>
>>48958443
So Octavian, Mara and Alveua (not looking up the spelling) are all aspects of an aspect of a Yozi... Presumably they DO fight even if they're part of the same Yozi.

Do we know which Yozi they're aligned to? I'm not sure if there's a theme going, although if there is then I guess Aluvea and the Neomah are both in the crafting family.
>>
>>48958549
>Do we know which Yozi they're aligned to? I'm not sure if there's a theme going, although if there is then I guess Aluvea and the Neomah are both in the crafting family.

Actually Alveua descends from Erembour, one of the Ebon Dragon's Souls, while Neomah were originally created by one of Malfeas' Souls.

And yes, all Third and Second Circle Demons are their own beings; they aren't a hivemind or an alliance of any real sort, and will happily plot and scheme or even murder one another if it comes to that.
>>
>>48958549
In prior editions, Mara and Alveua are both 2nd Circle Demons and aspects of a Third Circle Demon called Erembour (we also saw another Second Circle demon of hers, Makarios a demon of merchants and dreams).

Erembour is one of the Ebon Dragon's Third Circle Souls and is a being of lust, desire and wish fulfillment. She loves nothing less than tempting people into damnation and servitude by giving them everything they ever wanted and more.

Octavian is also a 2nd Circle Soul, if I remember correctly he is one of Munaxes' Souls (she is a Third Circle Soul of the Yozi, She Who Lives in Her Name).

Demons often battle or fight with one another, even if they stem from the same soul. For example Mara and Alveua might disagree on things and engage in a conflict over it. You can see the same thing occasionally happen with Third Circle Demons of the same Yozi.

It's suggested that when this occurs it's essentially a more physical method of the Yozi or demon arguing with itself over a specific policy. Where a human might sit around and mull over consequences and argue with itself, a Yozi or Third Circle Demon might have its lesser souls engage in large scale warfare or such to come to a similar decision.
>>
>>48957006
Please don't, some people actually like the system and would like to discuss it at some point when the trolls (troll? maybe just the one persistent shithead?) get bored.

Probably only five or so people, based on the last actual thread, but still.

On the topic of games that I'll never play unless I run, anyone got any advice or stories from running Exalted? I could probably get a group of people interested in playing, but that does mean that right now I don't have any information about the as-yet theoretical characters they'd be playing. Given the amount of agency PCs have in Exalted, moreso than in other games, I'm not sure I could really prepare without laying down railroad tracks.
>>
>>48943888

The charms range from kind of awful (The social influence flurry charm, Arc-Shedding Rain, a few others) to pretty cool (run so fast I am effectively an army, Hanging Judgment Arc, etc.)
>>
>>48954245
>>48954265
How did they get such nice art for this book but not the main one?
>>
>>48959980
Probably kept contracting artists who did good in Core.
>>
Hey guys, I'm about to run a 1e campaign. Does anyone have advice for running a mixed circle group of Exalted? I know for sure I'm having one Dawn Solar. Guessing at what my players will be, I'm probably going to have 1-2 Dragon-Blooded (who'll most likely be outcaste or very heretical Dynasts thanks to Solar member) and a Lunar.

Any advice would be awesome, mechanics, stories, past experiences.
>>
>>48958581
So would this be like how the Chaos gods could work in wh40k. Where they all can come from one of the gods like Khorne and just bud off him and then more daemons would bud off those guys? So that's how it works in Exalted not sure if it totally works for Wh40k chaos but it could be close. But I could be totally off too. :)
>>
>>48956487
>Can someone explain to me why the Eclipse Caste is good in game? I'm trying to figure out which caste is the weakest and it seems like Eclipse fits that bill.
Diplomatic Immunity means they get to go to all the best parties with nary a worry.

Supernal Socialize or Larceny mean you get to leave those parties with all the best secrets and treasure.
>>
So how much body manipulation can I do with sorcery workings?
>>
>>48961288
>Does anyone have advice for running a mixed circle group of Exalted?
My advice: don't.
>>
>>48961825

Pretty much whatever, really, so long as the group thinks it's cool and fun. Turn yourself into a million BEEEEEEES.
>>
>>48961941
So getting rid of shitting and pissing is no problem for workings then?
>>
>>48962656
If I were running a game I'd smugly hope for the PC to fail or even botch a Shaping roll involving poop.
>>
>>48962704

If the working isn't Finesse 5, you get quite a bit of say on how it will manifest.
>>
>>48961288
Don't know much about 1e.

Your DBs will be underpowered at same essence, so they should:
* Start with higher essence.
* Have full access to an organization, cult, etc.

This represents the fact that this DB is already experimented (at least a century of life), when the Solars are starting.

This will hold up for the first 4-5 sessions. Then the discrepancy will get higher and higher, but you can still manage them with the social side. Simply have other DBs helping the DBs in your party.
>>
>>48961288
If your DB players don't have Elemental Style martial arts they'll lag behind the celestial Exalted pretty fiercely.
>>
>>48958972
>when the trolls (troll? maybe just the one persistent shithead?)

There is at least three people that keep on shitting Godbound. I know, I'm one.

>Probably only five or so people, based on the last actual thread, but still.

Funny how there is the same number of people shitting Godbound as the number of people interested in it. Really prove it's a great game with a great, resilient community. What do you expect from a badly designed pathfinder class? Really?
>>
Are 3e Artifacts less powerful per dot than 2.5e Artifacts?
>>
>>48964863
No. They're about the same, with Evocations allowing you to boost them even further
>>
Quick question about Dragon Blood Breeding: Could a population of Dragon Blooded with low Breeding eventually eugenics its way back up to Breeding 5? Or can Breeding only ever be lost and never regained?
>>
>>48965629
Yes. No.

There's also a high essence charm that lets you purify your own essence through a meditation, with a high chance of killing yourself, but allow you to raise your breeding manually.

That's a good and rewarding mechanic for high essence DBs who are prepared to die to become closer to the dragon.
>>
>>48965629
> Could a population of Dragon Blooded with low Breeding eventually eugenics its way back up to Breeding 5
Pretty sure there's a demon for exactly that.
>>
>>48965672
Neomah, yes.

Of course, they can make a baby with almost any traits desired.
>>
>>48966444

I had a Lunar written out, that I am yet to utilize anywhere, who used Neomahs and captive Dynasts to breed an army of Dragon-Blooded Beastmen. Not sure if it's entirely canonically possible, and it definitely has the stench of a magical realm to it, but I think they may be a rather cool antagonist or ally. Like a more pragmatic, differently-unhinged Ma-Ha-Suchi.
There may be also a lot of great potential in seeing how Realm would react to such abominable hybrids, spitting in the face of Immaculate Philosophy.
>>
hi. does anyone know if White Reaper style Charms that say "your halos burn away at the end of the turn" can be combined?

like if you have three halos, can you use Enemies Like Grass and enhance it with Bleeding Crescent Strike and get the benefits of halos on both Charms?

it is otherwise really weird that the language is so insistent the halos vanish at end of turn (but not when you use the Charm), but at the same time the stacking is weird too. would love if a dev ever said wtf is going on.

so many people talk about white reaper and how great it is but nobody I can find covers this really glaring thing.
>>
>>48966673
It ain't magical realm if it actually happens in canon, and Lunars breeding beastmen(frequently the manual way) happens in canon.
>>
>>48963943
>Funny how there is the same number of people shitting Godbound as the number of people interested in it. Really prove it's a great game with a great, resilient community. What do you expect from a badly designed pathfinder class? Really?
This isn't even you only pretending to be retarded, it's more like you only imagining you're only pretending to be retarded.
>>
So I looked at the 3e pdf when it first came out and laughed when I realized that it had suffered the same bullshit Nobilis 3e suffered. Haven't paid attention to the game since then; did they end up fixing that since it hadn't been released in paper form yet? Or did all the funding paid for the art stretch goal on Kickstarter go towards DeviantArt mediocrity?
>>
>>48966673
Only humans can exalt DB. There is nothing preventing you from changing that tidbit of lore, but I would not do it.

Instead, Lunars can impress some charms on their offspring by making them eat their flesh. Just make these charms inheritable, maybe through a sorcerous working. You could have a Luna powered beastmen army with charms and essence without breaking the DB lore.
>>
>>48967708
*claps*

Vague, unspecified complaints. just enough condescension to inflame.

6/10 bait
>>
>>48967716
Beastmen, as well as most Wyld Barbarians, actually qualify as humans and can receive an Exaltation - Solar and Celestial, certainly, it was spelled outright. Thing is, I don't remember if DB BM were mentioned. But nothing seems to go against it.

>>48967708
The art quality is very uneven, but it has definitely improved since the backer's version. There are still some rather terrible pieces.
>>
>>48967716
Beastmen are human, and capable of Exalting.
>>
>>48967779
I specifically remember an exalt cracking open a bear and an oddly pregnant/erect Scarlet Empress. Based on how you responded, I'm going to conclude that nothing was done.
>>
>>48967883
Nope, sorry, your bait isn't good enough. Try again!
>>
>>48967795
>Thing is, I don't remember if DB BM were mentioned. But nothing seems to go against it.
Well, if nothing to the contrary is mentioned, it pobably works like other Exaltations in this respect.
>>
How do I create a Beastman Army in any reasonable amount of time? I suppose I could try what what that one Elder Lunar, Hai-something, does but it seems kind of inefficient.
>>
>>48969010
You find a pre-existing tribe of beastfolk and train them in the military arts and convince them to follow you into war.

Alternately, you find a random tribe and do a sorcerous working to transform them into beastfolk, as well as training them and being charismatic and such.

The idea that beastfolk are produced as intentional policy by Lunar Elders is fucking retarded and doesn't make any sense on the slightest thought. In areas one or more Lunars have continued dominance, they might thrive and grow as populations, as the Lunar fucks a bunch of random girls and knocks them up with satyrs and satyresses, but it's completely stupid to fuck multiple times per day, every day, to knock up enough random girls to get a real breeding population, then somehow train them, etc.
>>
>>48969054
>The idea that beastfolk are produced as intentional policy by Lunar Elders is fucking retarded and doesn't make any sense on the slightest thought. In areas one or more Lunars have continued dominance, they might thrive and grow as populations, as the Lunar fucks a bunch of random girls and knocks them up with satyrs and satyresses, but it's completely stupid to fuck multiple times per day, every day, to knock up enough random girls to get a real breeding population, then somehow train them, etc.

Stupid and probably not going to work yes. But remember sometimes it's about the journey instead of the end. And who doesn't love to transform into a wolf and knot a bunch of girls?
>>
>>48969241
That's the Genghis Khan scenario, though, not the intentional breeding scenario.

I mean, suppose I'm a Lunar Exalt living out way in the Threshold where the Realm has little sway. I fuck a bunch of random girls in my kingdom (btw I crowned myself king, anybody got a problem? No? Good.), sometimes as a man, sometimes as a wolf. Yes, eventually, there will be a lot of little wolf boys and girls, and over a couple generations, they'll be able to form a real breeding population and become a distinct ethnic group (or "beastfolk tribe"). But that happened by accident, while I was getting horned up and fucking in between doing actually important things.

Doing it on purpose is just insanely slow and laborious compared to the output. It's simply not worth it.

I do have to wonder just how appealing fucking girls as a wolf is, though. Enough that I'd do it enough of the time as a wolf to make wolffolk? Wouldn't I occasionally switch things up by turning into a snake, or, god forbid, a human?
>>
In 2e they eventually published a charm that made large amounts of same-sort beastmen much more plausible: the Lunar can spend 1m during the sex act to make the resulting child become a beastman of the Lunar's choice, regardless of what form the Lunar is in at that moment.
>>
>>48920380
God of Beasts and Hunt that calms and tames animals, makes them think they aren't THAT hungry, buffs the hunter with wolf's tracking abilities, etc
God in form of juggernaut animal that people just pray out of fear that it'll eat them (snow Shai-Hulud, heheh)
Gods of navigation during blizzard, fire, ice fishing, telling wendigos to fuck off, patience...
>>
>>48969010
>How do I create a Beastman Army in any reasonable amount of time?
Define "reasonable". Decades? Years? Months? Days?

I suggest you get an aerosolizer, a fertility potion, and a male form of whatever beast you want, then spray your love cloud across a city and get all the women pregnant with your beastmen. Then abduct the women into a hyperbolic time chamber so they give birth faster and the kids grow up faster.
>>
>>48966814
The text is pretty clear - the halos vanish at the end of your turn. That means you can activate as many of those kind of Charms as you want in a single turn.
>>
>>48967716
Back in 2nd edition there was a tribe of bat beastmen Dragon Blooded and we had a few beastmen who Exalted as Celestials.

The important thing for Exaltation is the human soul. If someone has a human soul they can Exalt. If they don't have one (they're an animal, a Dragon Blooded, a Mountain Folk, etc) then they can't Exalt. Beastmen are simply a type of human species, have human souls and, as such, can Exalt.
>>
>>48969241
>but it's completely stupid to fuck multiple times per day, every day

Look, this is a setting where there's no 4chan, no vidya, and very little porn -it's all two-color woodcuts- but there are lots of girls and women.

A big part (hur hur) of any established Lunar's day is almost certain to involve fucking, since it's the only fun around other than Gateway.
>>
>>48969912
By that logic a big part of every noble and king's day throughout history is fucking. I mean, sure, they fucked, but to make a beastfolk tribe you have to make fucking a job.
>>
>>48969932
>By that logic a big part of every noble and king's day throughout history is fucking.
Well, historical nobles had a few other things to worry about like securing political marriages, upstart heirs trying to inherit early, pretenders to the throne, wondering which son should get which duchy and other problems Lunars don't really have, so they'd do it a bit less - but yes, historical nobles did a lot of fucking too.

>I mean, sure, they fucked, but to make a beastfolk tribe you have to make fucking a job.
Not that much. Fuck two new chicks every day for one season. There's your beastfolk tribe starter pack: 84 cubs. More if you use a charm that guarantees multiple births or the like. Then move on and do it elsewhere with a new population and a new animal. Sprinkle some gold and favors and threats to make sure your kids are well treated, and come back in twenty years to check on shit and remind people that yes those prophecies about the Progenitor are real and you are watching them.
>>
>>48969858
Dragonblooded have a human soul, they just have an Exaltation already which prevents them from gaining another one.
>>
>>48970039
>Fuck two new chicks every day for one season. There's your beastfolk tribe starter pack: 84 cubs.
Herp a derp, that should be 168 and I'm a retard who cannot math. Point is, a Lunar can start a tribe by going on vacation for a while and shagging for less than an hour a day during that vacation. Go to beachside resort town, sunbathe, swim, surf, eat icecream, seduce whoever looks hot that day, buy new perfume, buy new clothes, visit chess club, listen to local storyteller, repeat similar activities next day. This is hardly "make fucking a job".
>>
>>48969329
>I do have to wonder just how appealing fucking girls as a wolf is, though. Enough that I'd do it enough of the time as a wolf to make wolffolk? Wouldn't I occasionally switch things up by turning into a snake, or, god forbid, a human?

Depends. Are you into humiliating and degrading women by fucking them as an animal?

>>48969684
>In 2e they eventually published a charm that made large amounts of same-sort beastmen much more plausible: the Lunar can spend 1m during the sex act to make the resulting child become a beastman of the Lunar's choice, regardless of what form the Lunar is in at that moment.

Well that just takes the fun out of it.
>>
>>48970248
>Well that just takes the fun out of it.
If anything that makes it *more* fun.

(0. Learn the Knack that lets you pick up someone's shape by having sex with them.)
1. Take on human commoner shape.
2. Go to the Blessed Isle.
3. Visit a brothel.
4. Fuck your way up the ranks by repeatedly taking the shape of prostitutes you have fucked from the next social class up.
5. Wind up in the sort of brothel where DBs come to fuck you.
6. Acquire the shapes of male DBs who are taking maiden tea.
7. Impersonate these men and fuck their DB wives without taking any maiden tea of your own.
8. Impregnate said DB females with beastmen.
9. Wait a year for children to be born.
10. Eat popcorn as drama erupts.

(Alternatively, pose as a castrated male prostitute, when actually you just have internal testicles, and get visiting DB women pregnant that way. They'll swear it must be their husband's, they have four witnesses saying the prostitute was a eunuch!)
>>
>>48970391
You're not thinking big enough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_insemination

Go around as a bedbug/tick/mosquito/whatever and sting people pregnant with your syringe-penis. Hell, you might be able to talk your ST into letting you pose as a *hedge* and impregnate anyone who pricks themselves on your semen-poisoned thorns.

Maybe disguise the fact by posing as a hedge around a sacred fertility garden: it's said that lovers who couple here will always find that their union results in children. (Which it does. Your children. Even if the lovers just pushed through the hedge, kissed chastely, and walked out again.)
>>
>>48970391
Hmm.

You're right that does sound like a lot of fun.
>>
>>48970785
Make an impregnation disease. Any woman infected with it becomes pregnant with beastmen babies.

Make it cross-species too. Animals giving birth to beastmen babies would probably be more efficient, even.
>>
Question: if a woman is pregnant with rat-beastmen or similar beastmen of a species who have a very short gestation period and low maxage, do the resulting beastmen also get a part of the accelerated life history? That might help the anon who was looking to produce beastmen quickly.

>>48970918
>impregnation disease
That would get a slap in my game: "disease" is not some kind of generic universal modifier you can put on a thing to get extra copies for free. Disease can't make people shit gold, either.
>>
>>48971006
>: "disease" is not some kind of generic universal modifier you can put on a thing to get extra copies for free.
It is in craft:genesis.
You just make a disease that grants mutation.
And mutation is self-insemination with beastmen babies.
>>
File: image (2).jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>48970391
You can skip steps 1 through 5 by just assuming any extra-pretty prostitute and getting hired on.
Much less hassle.

Also wtf captcha.
>>
>>48971050
That sounds like a stupidly abusable interpretation of both Genesiscraft and mutations.
>>
>>48970785
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_insemination

Damn nature. You scary.
>>
>>48969054
>The idea that beastfolk are produced as intentional policy by Lunar Elders is fucking retarded
It isn't. It just takes time. But as a Lunar you can live thousands of years so waiting few mortal barbarian generations until your beastmen are numerous enough to go to serious wars isn't that inconvienient. Especially if you have other things to take care of in the meantime.
>>
>>48971438
What exactly do I need beastfolk for? If I want people for something, I'll have a much easier time grabbing the already-existing people and having them do my bidding, than engaging in a difficult, costly mass breeding project, that will takes decades to bear fruit at all.

I could wait a few mortal barbarian generations to get an army that's marginally better than an equivalent mass of ordinary men because it has scales or whatever. OR, I could just go somewhere else and grab a bunch of barbarians that already exist and already have military experience and training.
>>
>>48971505
You don't *need* beastfolk for anything. But they come with a massive advantage in the loyalty department.
>>
>>48971547
What? Why? Yeah they're family but they don't need to be beastfolk to be family, and they're not going to be that loyal family if, as some have suggested, your involvement in their life is "toss a couple gold coins at their mom and fly away to fuck other women."
>>
>>48971573
Because beastmen are not merely family, they're the only X-folk in the region and you are the Grand Ancestral X. You are their reason for existence as a distinct people. With beastmen spawn, a Lunar can easily grab a bunch of folk hero roles packed into one: founder, progenitor, independence movement leader, god who called his Chosen People and set them aside. You can easily stick in massive xenophobia and superiority complexes too, and since beastmen are extra low in the order of being according to the Immaculates, that further reduces any chance of defection on that side.
>>
>>48967795

One of my circle, the Night, was basically doing this in a past life. He started off wanting to make a super smart dog for his beloved daughter, and about 700 years of Great Curse later, dragging his Lunar Wife and a couple of his friends into the project along the way, was trying to breed super intelligent animal spies and assassins that could inherit terrestrial exaltations. So now the current bearer of his shard is having to clean up an animal death cult society in the East chock full of Dragonblooded. Who all revere her as a creator deity.
>>
>>48971505
>What exactly do I need beastfolk for?

Simple. You want to create a group of people who will be viewed as vile monsters and outcastes from Creation just like the Lunar is. You don't have to worry about them being converted by the Immaculate Order.

Of course, over time, beastmen have begun to be viewed a bit more favorably, but there are still many parts of Creation where beastmen are all viewed as inhuman monsters and treated as such.

Beastmen basically give you a group of people who are stronger than humans and have little choice but to be loyal to you because there is not really anywhere else they can find acceptance.
>>
>>48971505
>engaging in a difficult, costly mass breeding project
Again, it's not difficult nor costly. You just kickstart the whole thing by impregnating a bunch of women and then disappear, leaving behind prophecies and myths. Your children multiply by themselves and get trained in warfare by the tribe and various clashes with neighbours and wildlife. It's not like you have to be a nanny for 30 years.

As for WHY would you want a beastman tribe, this guy >>48971656 gets it right. Besides, while general view of Lunars as savage brutes and barbarians is scoffed at, some of them ARE like that.
>>
>>48971656
Yeah, the Grand Ancestral X who's a deadbeat dad.

>>48971764
Yeah, leave a hundred single mothers in your wake. NBD.

How many women of breeding age do you think are unattached in a single tribe? Even if there are enough to generate a breeding population of beastfolk (there actually probably aren't), they now have to care for a newborn child with absolutely no support from the father, which is going to be extremely strenuous and onerous on the tribe as a whole, and see a lot of the little snakebabies dead of exposure because Mom can't take care of them and the tribe's kind of pissed somebody came through, saddled them with a hundred fucked up babies, and left.

A core, fundamental part of sex and reproduction is social. One of the most basic, fundamental units of society is the family, and the way a society constructs the family affects the life of every member. The "fuck a hundred women" model of beastfolk creation is a complete spit in the face to the social fabric that results and derives from human sexuality and reproduction.
>>
>>48971573
>and they're not going to be that loyal family if, as some have suggested, your involvement in their life is "toss a couple gold coins at their mom and fly away to fuck other women."
>>48971872
>Yeah, the Grand Ancestral X who's a deadbeat dad.

They're going to be incredibly loyal family by our standards nonetheless, not just because of mitigating circumstances like "I had 3000 children to check in on", but because this is the sort of age when HONOR YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER is up there with YOU SHALL NOT MURDER for fundamental bedrock of morality. There's no clause about "unless father is deadbeat" there. You honor your father, or the village stones you fucking dead, especially when your father is a living god.

inb4 Exalted isn't Abrahamic. Here's Confucius:

> The Master said, "While a man's father is alive, look at the bent of his will; when his father is dead, look at his conduct. If for three years he does not alter from the way of his father, he may be called filial."
> Tsze-hsia asked what filial piety was. The Master said, "The difficulty is with the countenance. If, when their elders have any troublesome affairs, the young take the toil of them, and if, when the young have wine and food, they set them before their elders, is this to be considered filial piety?"
> The Master said, "In serving his parents, a son may remonstrate with them, but gently; when he sees that they do not incline to follow his advice, he shows an increased degree of reverence, but does not abandon his purpose; and should they punish him, he does not allow himself to murmur."
> The Master said, "While his parents are alive, the son may not go abroad to a distance. If he does go abroad, he must have a fixed place to which he goes."
>>
>>48971872
>The "fuck a hundred women" model of beastfolk creation is a complete spit in the face to the social fabric that results and derives from human sexuality and reproduction.

Welcome to Exalted, where you play a complete spit in the face to the social fabric in every area of life you touch.
>>
>>48971936
Yeah, except normally Exalts actually bother to apply their prowess to salve the wounds their passing creates. You're proposing just buggering off after you're done. Anybody can do that, and they can expect the consistent, normal result: everybody shitting on what they did the moment they're out of earshot.

Let's just look at one aspect of caring for a newborn (admittedly, the most important): breastfeeding. A newborn requires constant breastfeeding, day and night (their stomachs are too small to be full through the night, and formula hasn't been invented yet so it's mommy's job to feed the baby), probably absorbing 5-6 hours a day just feeding the tyke. You're popping up, draining 5-600 man hours (per day) of labor from the tribe's pool, and going away.

What do you think's going to happen? I'll tell you: the miscarriage and infant mortality rates are going to spike for about a year after your coming and going, and there's going to be not that many beastfolk when you come back around.
>>
>>48972035

Find some barbarian tribe, use social charms to take control, and indoctrinate them into believing it to be a honor for their women to host one of your chosen. Done.
>>
>>48972130
There are towns and villages in Creation where it isn't uncommon for people to sleep with the local spirits. There was one town out near Halta where every youth had to sleep with the grape goddess.

It wouldn't be hard for a Lunar to do something similar, but the important thing is that the Lunar stick around and help out the tribe. If he just fucks off for years at a time and only ever shows up to get girls pregnant, the tribe is going to be wondering why they "honor" him when they're not getting anything out of the deal.
>>
>>48972035
You have a point, but that seems like it would be theoretically solvable by leading the tribe to good pastures beforehand, or smiting their nearby enemies to give your chosen people those people's pastures, or setting up a Working on the land, or something. It's more work, but it doesn't require the Lunar to perform full-time oversight after he sets things in motion, which I think is what the original debate was about. Setup yes, job no.
>>
>>48972208
>There was one town out near Halta where every youth had to sleep with the grape goddess.
Sounds like fun. Was it one at a time or did she get gangbanged a lot?
>>
>>48973336
There were probably a fair number of gangbangs and orgies involved. People in the town would always joke with each other whenever they'd see someone walking home early in the morning, their body and clothes stained with grape juice because everybody knew what they had been doing the night before and everybody had been there one time or another.
>>
>>48971872
The simplest solution is that on account of being Exalted a Lunar can become the effective patron god of a tribe. Then the Lunar can say that any children born as beastmen have been granted his blessing and are thus holy. Finally he makes sure to only impregnate married women by either shapeshifting into their husbands, or using some Exalted magic bullshit to impregnate without fucking. Boom, now you can have the women of the tribe carry your babies without pissing off their husbands, who will think the children are theirs only with their patron god's blessing. The beastmen will be treated well because they are signs of your favour, and the social fabric remains intact. Do it for a few generations and eventually the whole tribe will be beastmen and self-sustaining. They'll think they're better than everyone else on account of having their god's blessing, and be very pissed off when the other people refuse to give them the respect they deserve. Congratulations, now you have a loyal super-human army that hates everyone else.
>>
>>48974154

>shapeshifting into their husbands, or using some Exalted magic bullshit to impregnate without fucking.

Prima Noctae. Fuck the bride on her wedding night while holding eye contact with the groom throughout. You're a Lunar God-King, they can't exactly do anything about it.
>>
>>48971872
>How many women of breeding age do you think are unattached in a single tribe?

Who said anything about unattached women?

Prima Noctae yo.
>>
>>48943888
OK, this makes me mad. Not really mad, just forehead slapping annoyed. Last Charm in the book; You can merge with your lunar mate to become mecha-shiva. You have Solar action Charms, Lunar Stat boosting Charms, +25 motes, and natural weapons.

Cool. Can I play a Lunar? No. Are Lunars next? No. *Walks away making Donald Duck noises*
>>
File: Fuck everything.gif (3MB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck everything.gif
3MB, 267x199px
>>48978501
>>
So how is craft? Is it good, okay, or shit?
>>
>>48979251

If you like beancounting and numbertwiddling, and/or enjoy playing heavily Craft-specialized individuals, it's for you.

If you just want to dip into it or want a more ApocalypseWorld-style "Just roll to turn this plot into another plot," it's not really for you.
>>
how slow is exalted combat?
>>
>>48979566

Fairly involved. A big 5 Exalt vs. 5 Exalt fight will probably be a session all to itself, but that's also a HUGE deal. If you're doing that for anything less than an important boss fight, you really only have yourself to blame.

I wouldn't say it's slow because you go through individual turns fairly quickly (flurry Charms notwithstanding, but those aren't an every-turn thing anymore), but you're DOING a lot, and for new players that will make things slower until they get into the hang of all the individual bits.

Props can help a lot; an initiative tracker and mote beads will help newbies a ton, if it's an IRL game. I think someone was working on a program for doing that in online games.
>>
>>48979290
So could I make an army of metal golems/robots?
>>
>>48979881

Yeah. There's even a Charm exactly designed to help you create a long series of similar artifacts all in a row, Unwinding Gyre Meditation
>>
>>48910322
We're in a game right now where we spent over a year as heroic mortals. The ST was excited because there were a lot of challenges he wanted to use that would be chump change for solars but actually concerning for mortals.

We all ended up exalting simultaneously because we were fighting an impossible battle against a Nefrak trying to save Chiaroscuro.

It's been a pretty great game so far.
>>
So what kind of influence can an Infernal or Abyssal have over their Lunar Mate? I'm assuming they can't yank the leash like Solars can.
>>
Does anyone know how to deal with characters who put nearly all their charms into their supernal ability?

At the moment i'm debating if I should try to challenge the dawns in a fight. There's one that overshadows the other, completely. Challenging them is not the problem, but it seems hard to find a balance for making those clearly not made to fight...feel significant. This isn't including the fact that one dawn seems better at combat than the other completely. Any tips?
>>
>>48983436

Heavy depends on supernal and charms,
>>
>>48983559

Brawl supernal and they basicly have the charm to let them go super saiyan I think.

The other dawn is more rounded on the fact, but he has archery as his supernal
>>
>>48983436
Include more than one meaningful opponent. I've been in a 3v4 with (on our side) a kill machine Dawn, a deadly but substantially less so Night, and a largely non-combat Twilight, and everybody contributed. Yeah, the Dawn and the Night had all the kills between them, but all you really need to contribute to a fight is Dex 5 + combat 5 + excellency, you don't need a ton of investment.

It's only in ganks where the kill machine Dawn becomes a real problem because basically everyone else is just setting up the Dawn's death blow. In more diffuse battles, players can take on different opponents and help manage things that way. They won't be as killy as the Dawn, but it's entirely possible that they'll seriously injure or kill somebody in a 4v4 before the Dawn wraps up with their first victim and moves on to the next.

Legendary Size and Battle Groups have similar effects, because the buy-in on hurting BGs is much lower (so the other PCs can do it before/alongside the Dawn dealing three times as much damage), and the Dawn can't 1HKO the giant monster because his damage gets capped (so the other PCs can damage it alongside the Dawn).
>>
>>48979566
>>48979652
If you're playing online, expect it to take 4-6 hours for a big fight.
>>
>>48899859
Question from a guy into the fluff but not the crunch of exalted.

I'm reading the scroll of fallen races and in the mountain folk section it states that one of the main pieces of equipment of an average (i.e. unenlightened) Jadeborn Warrior is a 1 dot skirmish pike.

BUT skirmish pikes cost 4 motes to attune. Do the warriors use it without attuning to it, or is there another explanation?
>>
>>48984231

All Jadeborn have a mote pool of (Essence*10). Unenlightened Jadeborn simply start at Ess1 instead of Ess2. Thy can still attune to it.
>>
>>48984295
Thanks!
>>
File: 1317749576389.jpg (333KB, 709x759px) Image search: [Google]
1317749576389.jpg
333KB, 709x759px
Hi /exg/, it is possible to make JoJo's Bizarre Adventure level/style of exalts game, and if possible so how and where to start?
>>
>>48976379
Why not fuck them both and make the groom pregnant too?
>>
>>48985769
no
>>
I've never played Exalted and have a 3e game tomorrow. Chargen is a bit overwhelming. What kinds of things should I focus on for a sorcerer/mystic type?
>>
>>48987285
have you decided on a caste?
>>
>>48987314
Twilight fits the concept best, I think
>>
>>48987285
All you really need to be a sorcerer/mystic type is to buy Terrestrial Circle Sorcery and some spells. And, like, a couple dots of Occult. If you want to know a ton of random facts, get Lore and the relevant Charms for Introducing a Fact.

Honestly, "sorcerer/mystic" isn't going to be a broad enough concept for you to call it there. Branch it out just a tad so you can pick out a few relevant abilities.

At E2, Single Point is pretty damn good to combo with Occult because you can channel spells while also stabbing people, but the form only comes up later.
>>
>>48987350
so, 3e has the sorcery system which is pretty cool and really useful, it is usually rolled with occult and intelligence, so i suggest takeing a look through occult and seeing if you like what its charms can do. If you are a fan you can supernal it start to work from there

But as >>48987451 said, all you really need is Terrestrial Circle Sorcery and some spells
>>
>>48987476
>>48987451
Alright. Thanks
>>
>>48987476
And of those spells, Demon of the First Circle has the most uses.
>>
Just getting into Exalted and researching Infernals because they're the ones I like the concept of the most. Besides their initial splat book, Broken Winged Crane, Shards, and the Ink Monkey stuff is there any other book with stuff for them I should be looking at?
>>
>>48987285
Make sure to grab a combat ability and a defense ability. Even as a sorcerer it does't hurt to be able to kill people or avoid being killed.

Also, check in with the other players if you can. Nothing sucks more than having your character overlap too much with another player's character.
>>
>>48988111
Yeah, the others are a combat guy and an assassin iirc. Do spells not count as a combat ability?
>>
>>48983721

Again, not much to go on, but at least closer.

If they have the magical flurry + Falling Hammer + Fercious Jab than its going to be problematic, however Dragonblooded opponents do have an easy way of bypassing this in the way of Hopping Firecracker Technique (Which basically does the same as Leaping Dodge does now). Without a reflexive way to move this kills the combo.
>>
>>48988141
Not really. "Spells" in Exalted might be more accurately called "rituals". Big, flashy and slow.
>>
>>48988141

Spells in Exalted are what you use to finish off an opponent. Charms and actual combat are how you actually damage them, unlike DnD.

HOWEVER, if you still want to throw around fireballs all the time, take the Ifirt Lord Sorcerous Ritual, where it allows you to throw an infinite amount of Fireballs for free. You can even use them with thrown for great damage or Righteous Devil Style to immolate people alive.
>>
>>48987991
Return of the Scarlet Empress. Fairly controversial but it had a lot of stuff for and about Infernals.
>>
>>48987991

If you do read Return of the Scarlet Empress, beware its non canon.

Otherwise there's the Malfeas compass you could read. Not directly about Infernals but hell is heavily tied to them so.
>>
>>48988170
Alrighty. Thanks.

>>48988207
I'm gonna look into that. Thanks
>>
>>48988141
Most spells deal Decisive damage. The problem is, in order to deal good decisive damage you want to have a big Initiative pool and you build up initiative by performing Withering attacks which Sorcery doesn't do very well.

I'd recommend picking up a little thrown or archery to flesh out your character or discuss the possibility of creating a new offensive spell that deals withering damage with your ST.
>>
>>48988141
Basically, sorcerers are not "really" combatants. I mean, you can make a combat build that's derived from sorcery, but you can do the same with Lore or Performance or some other weird garbage. There's combat effects smeared around lots of different trees, but spells are not really a good core combat suite. Occult has some nice combat Charms for dealing with spirits (e.g. GET), but it's more an enhancement suite for a 'real' combat ability.

Archery, Thrown, Melee, Brawl, Dodge, Resistance, and Martial Arts are where actual combat proficiency is.
>>
>>48988303
I threw some dots in thrown and dodge to fit the whole "desert monk" theme. May go Ifrit like >>48988207 suggested, might as well do the genie theme.
>>
>>48988343
Is there any benefit to having the summon demon spell as your control spell?
>>
>>48990132
Nope, it's already the best spell. Giving it a control effect would just guarantee that nobody took anything else.

Same reason they had to nerf Mists of Eventide
>>
>>48988343
>I threw some dots in thrown and dodge to fit the whole "desert monk" theme.
Make sure you have those favored or pick up at least one Charm in each so that you have access to the Excellency. The ability to spend essence for extra dice is the first and probably most important part of basic combat competence, and it's not a big investment.
>>
>>48990132
No, because summoning demons is really fucking good and they want you to be encouraged to buy a different spell.
>>
>>48990215
I made them favored. He's shaping up to be almost a monk-like healer type. Unfortunately, now that I'm at charms my brain is just sorta stopping.
>>
>>48990243
Integrity has some Charms for meditation and mental toughness that might fit the monk theme, though the meditation ones are a bit high up. Medicine is a given if you want to be a healer. If you run short on ideas, you can always take an Ox-Body Technique or two to make your character a bit tougher. A bit of Awareness is always good for combat.

Generally, what I do is find some specific Charm I want for my concept, take everything necessary to get that, then spend the rest of my picks on various things I want for general competence (say, a couple of combat Charms, maybe an Awareness Charm, a few from social abilities or whatever I want as my secondary focus). If you don't have anything particular in mind, you'll probably do fine by picking a handful of Abilities you want to be good at and taking two or three Charms for each that are early in the tree. You'll always be able to focus or change direction later, and since this is your first character, spreading out will let you try different things and figure out what you want to do.
>>
>>48990421
Those Integrity Meditation charms are sick desu
>>
>>48990421
>>48990428
I only have two dots in meditation. I did put 4 in medicine because I was originally gonna make a medicine man/mystic type, Should I make room for more integrity?
>>
>>48990421

>though the meditation ones are a bit high up.

If he picks up Martial Arts he might be able to Bridge his way there.
>>
Do you boys think the Itzahuaca keep a small human population?
>>
>>48956487
Diplomatic Immunity.

Oaths.

Persona charms.

Presence charms.
>>
>>48991414
It depends on what kind of empire Ixcoatli is. Probably as slaves, at the least, barring very particular demographies.
>>
Does anyone have that picture about the Exalted Solar armored clothing? It was some blonde chick who was walking about and other men looking at her starry eyed. And there was another woman in the picture who did not seem to understand the fuss
>>
>>48993065
It was named exalted eclipse or zenith fashion or something?
>>
>>48899859
So, I'm going to be running a game in the West for the first time soon, couple things I've been wondering.

1.) Where's a good place to set things up for a circle to meet?
2.) Would the Lion trying to move West where there's more Shadowlands and the Bodhisattva trying to stop the Lion from mucking up his plans be a good set-up for a main plot, with the circle getting caught somewhere in the middle?
>>
File: Dawn Caste Fashion.jpg (474KB, 1148x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn Caste Fashion.jpg
474KB, 1148x800px
>>48993065

This one?
>>
>>48980140
>nefrak

Nephwrack, you mean.

And holy shit. Agents of Oblivion who are true to their WTO origins are no joke in this edition. That's a damn appropriate point to Exalt.
>>
>>48993368
Yup, that one. Thank you good anon!
>>
>>48993368
No Dawn would wear that.
>>
>>48993863

You're right, it isn't made of Magical Materials.
>>
>>48993907
Even if it was made of magical materials, it has insufficient coverage to qualify as armor.
>>
>>48993926
It's Zenith armor.
>>
Was Anathema ever updated to 3e?
>>
>>48994120

Not fully. The project got started and can be downloaded from Github.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.