[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1036:Mask o' Troof Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 718
Thread images: 72

File: 1416634995207.jpg (140KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1416634995207.jpg
140KB, 1920x2160px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48890452

Pdf wont upload. I apologise.
>>
File: 1470571491918.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1470571491918.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48897996
No worries, here we go
>>
SO JUMPERS what is your go to element? Mine seems to be water. No clue why. Just happened that way.
>>
>>48898013
Thank you. For some reason it was taking longer to upload than captcha lasted.
>>
>>48893206
>Do we know if we'll be able to import companions as Infernals? Because the idea of your faction having control over a full tenth of the Reclamation is an amusing one.
You'll be able to, yes. It'll be somewhat expensive though, on account of them being rare and powerful allies. Other import options like demons and stuff less so.

>>48893451
>If Cleanupanon or SMTanon is here, may I ask a question? If you and a companion [e.g a Heir of Life and a Maid of Blood] were to fuse via one of the various methods available, would the resulting entity be able to create Magatama with different combinations of Class and Role [e.g a Heir of Blood and a Maid of Life.]?
Yes. Assuming it's a complete fusion. If you're just fusing bodies but keeping minds seperate, you'd only be able to gift the original class/aspect combination.

>>48896191
>I know this is sort of off topic, but can we talk about how all of the Exalted stuff we have and/or going to have seem to be total cp vampires? ... and the Infernal jump already looks like it's going to be a drain. WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?!
The madness will never end. Certainly not with Infernals, while you're gaining power from the broken, insane fragments of the architects of reality.

Also, I find it a bit weird that last thread people remembered every jump I made... Except the one I personally liked the most.

>>48898025
Earth. Mostly because I liked it the most in Avatar and Dragon-Blooded.

Or Slime, when available. Lightning's a good third.
>>
>>48898050
Which did you like the most then?
>>
>>48898025
Ostensibly fire, though lately it seems to be leaning toward explosions.

Hey, Chlorine Trifluoride explodes AND burns, right? Best of both worlds!
>>
File: KungFury.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KungFury.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>48898054
Pic related. It was a joy to write for.
>>
>>48898025
Wood/plants. There's so much you can do with them.
>>
File: 1470987601115.jpg (104KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470987601115.jpg
104KB, 1280x800px
>>48898058
It also combusts as soom as it hits oxygwn and will even burn under water. Shit is awesome. The path of explosions is long but rewarding.
>>
>>48898058
Also poisons and corrodes. Chlorine trifluoride is some nasty shit. Though personally I'd just go for monatomic hydrogen, if you want to use weird high-energy chemistry tricks. That's a chemical with energy release comparable to nuclear fission. Fantastically unstable as a result, though, which is why you only ever see diatomic hydrogen.
>>
>>48898071
It is also the best movie of all time as well as something I have been looking forward to jumping but have aomehow never got around to. Thanks for making it.
>>
>>48898084
...I like her hat.

I want a hat with a face.

/jc/! Where can I get a hat with a face?

Aside from the sorting hat, I mean.
>>
>>48898087
Do we have any magic to conjure complex chemicals that only occur in specific instances under highly complex lab environments? I think alchemy from fma would work but Im thinking more point and click.
>>
>>48898084
We need that jump.
>>
>>48898097
I think soul reaper has them, the witches hats, just sew a little face on them since they are already pretty close.
>>
File: Kung Fury.jpg (353KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Kung Fury.jpg
353KB, 1200x675px
>>48898092
The movie being great helped a lot, yeah. And no problem, it always makes me smile when people enjoy it.
>>
>>48898100
FMA is the closest to point and click we have for that. The only other systems that could do that easily would require incantations or other things, as where FMA can reduce it to just having a circle around or clapping.
>>
File: 1470983885739.gif (989KB, 580x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470983885739.gif
989KB, 580x450px
>>48898109
I dont think the show is even finished. Also I forgot the name of it.
>>
>>48898124
It's called KonoSuba. And I still want it. I don't care if it's finished.
>>
>>48898025
I seem to be leaning towards Wood/Plant for the most part with a near second being Earth/Stone/Metal
>>
>>48898121
I'm looking at a T-Rex, a girl who is way more metal than I'll ever be, a Kung Fu Movie Protagonist, a triceratops mall cop, a skimpy Viking babe, and a cybernetic death machine that looks remotely piloted. With Nazi banners in the background.

What.

What the actual fuck.
>>
>>48898124
KonoSuba, and it has apparently 13 Light Novel volumes. In adaptations there are three manga volumes, and an anime that has one season out with an OVA and another season coming in January.
>>
>>48898144
Well in their defense, they are their to defeat Hitler so that explains the banners.
>>
>>48898144
Kung Fury. It's on netflix. Though honestly the trailer is as good as or better than the actual movie.
>>
>>48898144
Prepare for more awesome than you can likely accommodate comfortably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg
>>
>>48898144
What tou arent seeing is a giant old man Thor, a giant mechanical golden nazi eagle, Hitler the kung fu master, and a nazi arcade video game turned into a transformer shooting thinks by giving them the finger.
>>
>>48898161
...Well, I know what I'm turning into when I go to Transformers!

Arcade death-bot for the win.
>>
>>48898025

In terms of magic, Water/Ice is probably my element of choice, although I'm well-versed in multiple elements.

If you were to ask my companions, however, they would say Explosions, Tech, or Guns are my actual element of choice...
>>
File: silsjglkdgjajsgskldfjdklfj.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
silsjglkdgjajsgskldfjdklfj.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>48898025
Electricity/Lightning. Figured it would be handy to power gear, and you can attack through conductive materials. But naturally I diversified so I can taste the rainbow.
>>
>>48898100
Matter sphere from Mage the Awakening.
>>
>>48898158
Trailers always are. You have all that potential and anticipation and your mind just hypes it up. Even a shitty movie can have a great trailer.
>>
>>48898206
>Even a shitty movie can have a great trailer.
See: DCEU
>>
File: fifth element.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
fifth element.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>48898025
The fifth element.
>>
>>48898124
>.gif
>not .webm
>no sound
you're not worthy of the path of explosion
>>
>>48898374
>sound
Only works on /gif/ and /wsg/, maybe /f/, but I don't know I've never used /f/
>>
Im working on a project, I want to make a book of magic that will allow whoever holds it to cast the spells inside it. Any ideas how a person would go about doing this?
>>
>>48898552
Mage the awakening and enchant every page?
Overlord can do scrolls, but I think they're one time use...
You might be able to make a tech version, refine it to work in a machine the size of a page, and then turn it back into a spell? Just an idea.
I feel Sword and Sorcery might be able to help, but don't know specifically.
Overlord (or mage) again, you could bind a bunch of spirits to it and have them do certain things when the reader says certain words. That would also lock it to the item, in case you want to take the magic away from them.
Beyond that I think one of the final fantasy's has spell crystals that you could line the pages with, or hide in the pages if you have the space bending know-how.
>>
>>48898631
All good ideas, thanks.
>>
>>48898396
No, sound works on other boards too, desu.
>>
File: #MagiTechFTW.jpg (50KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
#MagiTechFTW.jpg
50KB, 680x383px
>>48898631
>You might be able to make a tech version, refine it to work in a machine the size of a page, and then turn it back into a spell? Just an idea.
That's actually what I did using Digital Sorcery from Fate Extra and Like Riding a Bike from Sword Art Online. After that, I used tech I derived from Arpeggio of Blue Steel and Mass Effect to cast spells.

Basically:
1) Learn a spell / magic system
2) Make it Digital
3) Program it into Fog Omnitool
4) Copy program into whatever tech I'm building
5) Release into current Jump and sit back and watch the fun.

This is how I managed to get everyone in Mass Effect to utilise Belkan Magic (the Reapers didn't have a good time) and how I made Strike Witches Earth a mini-Mid Childa before I left.
>>
>>48898729
>Program it into Fog Omnitool
What is this?
>>
So are we accepting SB's Bleach?
>>
>>48898751
No. Now please don't start.
>>
>>48898751
>>
File: No sound for you.png (79KB, 1289x451px) Image search: [Google]
No sound for you.png
79KB, 1289x451px
>>48898668
Turns out that it won't work baka senpai desu. I just took a webm from /wsg/, and here is a screencap of 4chan saying no.
>>>/wsg/1243060
>>
>>48898757
>>48898771
Genuinely curious. I missed most of the discussion, but what I did see didn't seem to be nearly as violent a reaction as I expected.
>>
>>48898747
Mass Effect's Omnitool + Fog Fleet Tech (namely the Union Core and Nanomaterial)
>>
>>48898806
That's because they've given no indication that they even care about getting it on our drive. They have their own. They can do whatever they want with their drive.
>>
>>48898751
Yes. When they limit cp from drawbacks and finish it
>>
Dnd magic item creation lets you make scrolls right? With the option that putting over 100 charges in makes the magic item infinite use? Could I use that and bind the scrolls into a tome of magic for the user friendly magic book?
>>
>>48898905
Uh...I don't think so. With scrolls in 3.5 D&D, you have to be a spellcaster in the first place to use them, and I've never heard of this "100 charges makes them infinite" thing.
>>
>>48898025
Lightning. It only does everything.
Alternatively, air/wind. It's good for blowjobs.
>>
>>48898806
>nearly as violent a reaction as I expected
See >>48898845
>>
>>48897996

Does anyone have the WIP infernal Jump? It's not showing up on the drive for me and I wanted to check some of the Perks.
>>
>>48899008
A WIP does not exist yet.
>>
If you grab the proto-admantium skeleton from Marvel, and have preexisting freeform shapeshifting perks (think Prototype), does the skeleton shift with you?

Also, how is wolverine able to not get de-limbed and still move his joints?
>>
>>48898025
I am dualistic so Light/shadow or Fire/gravity Depending on my mood.
>>
File: sad.jpg (4KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
4KB, 236x235px
>>48898025
Darkness/gravity/shadow whatever, it makes me look edgy and goes well with my black wardrobe
>>
>>48898025
Air. Airbending is my go-to ability for low intensity combat...sometimes not even then, since I took the double Bending Genius thing. In combat, it really blows them away.
>>
>>48899057
>does the skeleton shift with you?
I think the ruling on this was no, that if you want the skeleton to shift it would have to be softer and so while you would get the vibration absorption and a very durable skeleton it wouldn't be as immutable as it would be otherwise.
>Also, how is wolverine able to not get de-limbed and still move his joints?
Plot armor, he's had his spine torn apart before among other things, it can happen to him, it just usually doesn't.
>>
>>48898905
>Dnd magic item creation lets you make scrolls right?
Yes.

>With the option that putting over 100 charges in makes the magic item infinite use?
No, that's only for other magic items. Doesn't work for scrolls, those are always one-shot.

>Could I use that and bind the scrolls into a tome of magic for the user friendly magic book?
You could however, create a magic item that allows you to activate the spells, make it a book and have the command words be written the pages.

That'd get very expensive for an entire spellbook worth of spells. But it is possible.

>>48899008
It's not complete enough to release a WIP, I'm afraid. There were some teasers last thread and some time before.
>>
>>48898951
3.5 item creation rules

If item is continuous or unlimited, not charged, determine cost as if it had 100 charges. If it has some daily limit, determine as if it had 50 charges.
>>
>>48898905
>Dnd magic item creation lets you make scrolls right?
Yes
>With the option that putting over 100 charges in makes the magic item infinite use?
I've never heard of such options existing in any DnD editions so no.
>Could I use that and bind the scrolls into a tome of magic for the user friendly magic book?
yes you can write magic books as normal, if used to cast spell directly the "page" will disappear as per normal use of a scroll though.

If you want use it to teach magic Idk if it's possible to teach people outside of the universe, i guess it depends on the setting.
>>
Any good perks for switching into / out of armor quickly? Something that would let me armor up once danger sense goes off.
>>
>>48899108
I see a lot of people going Double Genius. Does anyone go Double Genius with two different elements, though? I went with water and air myself. Lots of nice overlap, and I make storms like nobody else.
>>
A question about the Fate Extra and Fate Jumps.

Does one have to use the Servant Creation Template even if they're going to use a canonical Servant?

This is an honest question and if this has been raised before, I apologise, but if I missed it, I missed it.
>>
>>48899159
Requip magic from fairy Tail is the quickest I think.
>>
>>48899126
>That'd get very expensive for an entire spellbook worth of spells. But it is possible.
I could offset the costs easily enough using jumper cheaty tricks, and gold is easy to come by. Maybe I could make each page out of super thin jade with gold writing, would look awesome. Enchant them as seperate magic items then bind it together.
>>
Talking about elements, what are some perks that give you immunity to Electricity/Fire/Cold ?
>>
>>48899159
1.collect human alt-forms
2.Get Autograft From the Scenario in blame!
3.now get this is in fact my final form from sword Art online.
4. Never worry about What armor you are wearing again.
>>
>>48899181
Yes, you have to build them with the supplement.
>>
>>48899166
I went fire and earth, great for construction and crafting.
>>
>>48899204
How do you collect human alt-forms?
>>
>>48899213
...well, there goes all my CP then. Thanks for the answer.
>>
>>48899181
Yeah, you have to. Only takes a few minutes to check you've got enough points if you have a canon servant sheet to refer to anyway. Only problem arises if you wanted someone you couldn't afford using the supplement, though it should be obvious why that might be a no.
>>
>>48899156
See above, it doesn't work on scrolls but you can craft magic items with unlimited charges by multiplying the cost by x100 or x50 for daily limits. It's in the rules for considering how much to pay when making the item. Usually a wand.
>>
>>48899227
There are several Jumps that meant keeping a human form,but considering That whenever a background Gives a roll for age it must be a new body right? Ergo whenever You get a new human body it is a alt-form,I think one of the Final Fantasy jumps,and Green Lantern animated have Them Explicitly.
>>
>>48899251
You can just take them with slightly weaker stats than they have in canon, though.
>>
File: elements.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
elements.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>48898025
Why mine is water too. Although I do like to dabble in darkness and light from time to time.
>>
>>48899202
Livewire in Darkstalkers makes you immune to electricity and heals you when you get hit by it, and there's another one in Bayonetta that makes you immune to "ordinary" fire as part of the crafting perk tree.
>>
Can servants create Noble Phantasms? I feel like there are a lot of shrouds of turin and spears of destiny across the multiverse.
>>
>>48899292
No, as a Noble Phantasm is also made through its Legend or that of its wielder.

EMIYA, however, is a cheating cheater who cheats.
>>
>>48899126
Speaking of teasers, I am unsure if this should be a 200 or 400cp item.

Seeds of Potential [???]
Malfeas has its own forms of vegetation, as well as its own forms of farming. These plants tend to be made of metals such as tin or brass, though the will of a powerful demon can result in other substances. As the woods of Creation, these metal-woods can be set aflame, albeit only through a specific method employing a firedrill, logs from Vitalius or Hrotsvitha, and demon ichor. Other sorts of fire will not ignite metallic Malfean vegetation, and their metallic flames might melt other sorts of fuel but will not set them afire. Paper will not burn on a fire of metallic logs, and would only be heated. If smelted and cast into new form, the metals of Malfeas lose this property.
Theit means of cultivation also diverge greatly from those found in Creation. Malfean crops require anything so simple as plowing, sowing and reaping. Instead, they may require to be grown from human fingerbones planted in the ground, bear fruit only to the beating of drums, or release their harvest only at the sacrifice of a living demon.
As such, I will offer to you seven seeds. One of the ivy of gray lead, one of the bloodmelon vines, one of the malice-nut tree, one of the squash vines of black porcelain... And lastly these three seeds of potential, harvested from Oramus' slumbering temple-body. If pierced by a spike of metal or other material and planted in the ground, then regularily fed with a prayer for it's growth, these will grow into the seedlings of new trees or plants incorporating the spike's materials. Of course, as a new species you'll have to discover the ways to cultivate them yourself and the rarer materials may give you more difficulty... but with a wise selection of ores and minerals, it may be well worth it.
>>
>>48899309
He's not really making noble phantasms anyway. He just makes inferior imitations that last a short time.
>>
>>48899292
that is what EX item creation does
>>
>>48899322
That sounds fun. Head into a far distant future jump and grab the flagpole from the moon, create Inevitable Expansion NP. Win all the strategy jumps.
>>
>>48899315
I needed to get that out of the way before anyone else jumps on that silly train.

>>48899322

Okay, I'm just going to go now, somewhere far for a while.
>>
>>48899360
only up to "A rank" though. and only one.
>>
>>48899310
Hmm, definitely seems like something worth 400 CP but discounted for a certain background in my opinion. That's some really neat stuff there.

A proposal: If those go undiscounted, what about that option for 200 CP, and a 400 (or perhaps higher?) CP option imbued with some of the secret essence of hidden Cytherea such that smelting and casting them yet allows for new plants to grow?
>>
>>48898025
Fire and metal. The elements of progress.
>>
Using any of the Type-Moons as a late jump, where is the best place to put the EX?
>>
>>48898852
Why would they do the first part? There are jumps with less stuff to buy that have no drawback limits.
>>
>>48899107
I know one guy who flips his shit whenever you mention darkness powers, ranting about how they can't exist and don't make sense.
>>
>>48899268
>Pyro
>Favorite element is water
>>
>>48899435
Hm. That could work, yes. Not sure about allowing you to functionally make as many kinds of metal/stone/whatever plants as you want for 400, but I'll see if it works with the rest of the items.

Thanks. Also, of course I catch a whole bunch of typos right /after/ posting it. Always happens
>>
>>48899524
It's magic, it doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>48899558
Yes, but he'll have none of it. It's weird.
>>
>>48899548
Ugh, should've specified-I was thinking of mundane/or at least scientific (by modern, baseline Earth standards) metal to start off not a grove of adamantium bonsai or hellbrass bushes but I'm glad to be of help.
>>
>>48899384
>only one
What? Then what's the point of being able to make them? Why would anyone go for that option over just having a good NP if you could only make one NP with Item Creation?
>>
>>48899496
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill
>>
Hey /jc/. Been a while, hasn't it?

Anyway, here's my first real draft of the Halo: The covenant jump, with all the items and perks that I intend to include.

Somewhere along the line this became an overbloated 45 page monstrosity. So any and all feedback is appreciated to help this thing not suck as bad as it probably does.

Let the great journey begin!
>>
>>48899614
>All the 800cp stuff
You know what? Why not try not making every jump as high powered as possible? Why is the halo jump so crazy high powered in what it gives?
>>
>>48899663
I mean, this is a setting where planets are glassed.
>>
>>48899663
If it fits the setting, you need to get over it.
>>
>>48899673
And 40k is a setting where they are shattered and obliterated. None of the 40k jumps let you understand any machine in minutes, give you limitlessly scaling learning ability or a fleet of 60 powerful ships or any of this other bullshit.
>>
>>48899663
Your bitching about WWE was well warranted. This is not. Halo is way more high powered, and from what I'm seeing, at least most of the perks fit the setting and the various races/origins.
>>
>>48899673
That doesn't matter. You shouldn't be given any more power than the average joe from a trip to halo since no one in that setting has super powers.
>>
>>48899673
Hey, this post >>48899695 makes it pretty obvious it's just the shitposter deciding to target you.
>>
>52)The Incrediables
>Drop-In
>We Can't Keep Doing This, Bob!
>You Ruined My Death
>The National Supers Agency
>Incredible Strength
>Incredible Looks

>Super Suit
>Ion Propulsion Gauntlets
>Armored Limousine
>Nomanisan Island

>Import (Super, Jammering Yeah!, Incredible Strength, Incredible Durability, Incredible Appearance x 2, Violet Fields, Dashing Speed, Super Suit, Man Cave)
>Aradia, Porrim, Terezi, Vriska, Aranea, Feferi, Meenah
>Kanaya(Import, Super, Jammering Yeah!, Magnoscopic Vision, Violet Fields, Incredible Appearance x 2, Super Suit, Man Cave)

>The Glory Days
>WHERE'S MY SUPER SUIT?!
>Wicked
>I Said NO CAPES!

Nomanisan Island is an amazing quality of life purchase. Having a base of operations to follow me gives me a great head start on nation building. It also lets the third stringers live like real people, instead of summoned monsters I occasionally take out of the warehouse. Red and Jean Valjean will be the island's majordomos, Brass and Helman Marrack will be chiefs of security, and Giffany will be the island's master AI. Spending all this time away from me will be good for her, and over time she and Helman hit it off and she finally gives up on me. So there's that plot thread finally resolved. Meanwhile, the Kanker sisters are totally worthless, so they win a free millennia long tropical island vacation.

Meanwhile, the supervillians here aren't really worth my time, so it's off to conquer South America again. And since You Ruined My Death lets me win at politics forever, I'll be even better able to get off scott free for my wars of aggression.
>>
>>48899680
Okay, so as for the fleet- it gives 5 ships and you have to earn the rest. And for the rest- well, those things do fit the setting.

>>48899695
None of them give "powers".

>>48899700
I believe in everyone, anon.
>>
>>48899603
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
Yes, only up to A Rank, but you can make as many as you have the time, power, and resources for.
It's not easy, though. You need 'meaningful' materials, like something historic, or magical.
And after you actually craft it, you have to pump magic into it for a long ass time.
At 8 hours a day, you could complete the magic imbuing for an A Rank in 6 months to a year.

Not a huge deal for a late game Jumper, but you wouldn't just be pumping out city busters willy nilly. Valeria did say that OoC perks that shorten the time it takes you to craft things would indeed apply to NP crafting.

Also, shoulda mentioned this earlier. You can only make NPs with Item Creation if you take as EX Rank.
>>
>>48899576
Ah, right. An option for plants of more mundane materials seems good too. Sure, I'll put that in too.

And so we will have plastic flowers that actually were actuall grown instead of made.
>>
>>48899708
You can make lower rank NPs faster than that right?
>>
>>48899680
>>48899695
Are you high? The Huragok actually do have the ability to understand technology to that level as a basic ability. Here it's a capstone.

And charging 800 cp for 'average joe' ability is dumb as hell, especially since jumps don't even need to be built around the idea of making you unremarkable from a setting perspective. There are plenty that make you a top dog.
>>
>>48899721
Yes
>>
>>48899730
>Go to Doctor Who
>Spend a few minutes in the Tardis
Guess I know how to make tardises now. Replace as needed with whatever tech you need, from Antispiral mecha to the Ultimate Nullifier. Hell, you can even make them far better if you have another few minutes.
>>
>>48899749
True, I should add a ceiling on that. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>48899614
Liking it so far. With the species, wouldn't it make more sense to have Kig-Yar be free and taking Unggoy give CP, considering that they're kind of useless on their own?
>>
>>48899768
Have you got to the Kig-yar items yet? Because I made an effort to make them worth it in that regard, as they can become quite independent space pirates.

The idea of Unggoy giving CP... That's interesting, and I'll think about it some more.
>>
>>48899721
I didn't get any hard numbers when I bugged Valeria about but the short and long of it is yes.

Here's my own personal table of estimates, nothing official.

A Rank - 6 months to 1 year (1440 to 2880)
B Rank - 3 to 6 months (720 to 1440)
C Rank - 1 to 3 months (240 to 720)
D Rank - 7 days to 1 month (56 to 240)
E Rank - 1 to 7 days (8 to 56)

The numbers in parenthesis are the actual hours spent pouring in magic. So hypothetically if you constantly pumped magic into an object without rest, you could complete any NP in no more than 4 months.

But that'd be boring. And exhausting, I'd imagine. Mentally if not physically or magically.
>>
>>48899779
I'll admit, I haven't made it to the items section yet.
>>
>>48899792
Yeah... Thinking back, I honestly can't blame you.
>>
>53) The Grim Adventures of Bill and Mandy
>Drop-In
>Everyday I Had to Deal with...
>I Always Win
>You Little Tyrant

>Sassy Cat Doll

>Companion Import (Drop-In, Everyday I Had to Deal With..., I'm Not Above Cheating, Don't Touch Me, I Always Win, Sassy Cat Doll, Nachos and Frozen Yogurt)
>Aradia, Kanaya, Porrim, Terezi, Vriska, Aranea, Feferi, Meenah

>KND Continuity
>Aw Baby Now That's Just Nasty

First time I've gone back to the same world. I could check up on the old gang, but they'd just decommission me for being an adult anyway. I'll just slot back into my old place in the world's conspiracies.
>>
>>48899614
I'm not very familiar with Halo but I must say I really appreciate the amount of lore you seem to have incorporated here! That said, there's a few thing I feel should be amended:

>The legend of Ther 'Vadamee

To be clear, this is a fiat-based guarantee on what amounts to a folk legend? Seems a little iffy. What about massive luck and Sherlock Holmes-level information assimilation to achieving an escape instead, which has the added benefit of not having some sort of arbitrary time limit?

>Gnaw the meat from their bones

Generally I feel percentile/hard number boosts detract from the feel of the setting unless they're canon-but admittedly I don't think the guideline on biomass at least is unreasonable at least

>Hive control

This could use a little clarification; what's the area of effect of your telepathy?

>Jury-rigging
>This perk allows you to jury-rig right next to anything into a working condition, and so long as it works in theory mathematically

I'm a little confused and maybe illiterate; if it works mathematically shouldn't it work in practice anyway?

>TASTE MY BIG, BLUE BALLS!

Is the intent of this perk to allow you to survive any death by trying to pull a murder suicide? Because as written it seems like a thing you could do
>>
>>48899614

If I pick Lekgolo and Commander Do I have to stay as a scarab can't I go back to being a regular Lekgolo when I want?
>>
>>48899384
What do you mean only one? One in time for the battle, or one ever? How does EX Item Creation rate against A?
>>
>>48899749
To be fair you're never going to even meet an Antispiral mecha unless a) you take the Gurren Lagann endjump, b) you can travel into an artificial universe sandwiched between the 10th and 11th dimensions or-

-I keep forgetting there's so many ways for you to increase humanity's population beyond 1 million. Nevermind.

Fuck fighting that fucker before having a Spark, though.
>>
>>48899830
>What about massive luck and Sherlock Holmes-level information assimilation to achieving an escape instead, which has the added benefit of not having some sort of arbitrary time limit?

Hmm. I felt the fiat-based guarantee was necessary to make it really worth the price, but what do you mean when you say "time limit"?

>Generally I feel percentile/hard number boosts detract from the feel of the setting unless they're canon

Yeah, you're right. Shoulda learned that lesson last time, I'lll change it to "dramatic boost".

>This could use a little clarification; what's the area of effect of your telepathy?

Will add clarification- And I'll say that it grows with practice.

> if it works mathematically shouldn't it work in practice anyway?

Okay, I'll take out the "mathematically"- it was meant to allow for things that would only work in theory, but in practice there are a million things that could go wrong, to work in practice 100% of the time.

>Is the intent of this perk to allow you to survive any death by trying to pull a murder suicide?

I should add a line that says you can't be trying to dodge death with it, and it has to have been your intention all along.

>>48899855
>Do I have to stay as a scarab can't I go back to being a regular Lekgolo when I want?

There's a perk for that!
>>
>>48899864
>What do you mean only one?
The only one bit is just him being stupid.

>How does EX Item Creation rate against A?
You need EX Item Creation to make Noble Phantasms at all. At A rank you're still limited to more common/less bullshit magic object stuff.
>>
>>48899864
1.Val described it as being a " blank legend" that you fill in to create a noble phantasm
2. Only one new one ever
3.that is a question for val
>>
>>48899760
No you shouldn't, the Dr. Who jump prevents you from learning any tech there anyway.
>>
>>48899803
Short build.
>>
>>48899930
Perhaps. I'll think on it.
>>
>>48899930
Ever heard of what an example is?

>>48899938
Balance it. It's not hard to search and find a good few dozen other examples in other jumps if a Tardis isn't enough.
>>
>>48899938
Anon >>48899882 also makes a good point.

Pretty much anything that was thrown at you, is something you're not going to interact with or which is locked from you by fiat already. It's unnecessary for you to add any extra restrictions on top of it.
>>
>>48899948
Alright, now I need you to fight with >>48899945

and I'll do what the winner says to do.
>>
>>48899749
>>48899760
So what? It's an 800 cp perk dependent on you examining foreign technology without any emergency countermeasures or defense systems blowing your head off. Or the owner (the Doctor, Galactus, the Antispiral) getting pissed at you ripping off their shit. It should be excellent at what it does. It's fine as it is.
>>
>>48899948
>It's unnecessary for you to add any extra restrictions on top of it.
The mating call of the power wanker
>>
>>48899945
If your 'example' is invalidated by fiat then it doesn't work to prove your point. You need to provide actual, valid examples, and even then you need to make ARGUMENTS instead of saying "Hey you can build this tech!" like that's meant to be world-shattering.

>>48899954
Well, look at >>48899958 , when he's throwing around those kinds of insults it's clear it's just bait.
>>
>>48899958
Wow, resorting to ad hominems already. What a compelling argument.
>>
>>48899884
The one month thing. I dunno, I know some folks wouldn't see it as a big deal but to me it just smacks of artificiality. To me the issue is really less whether it's worth the price, and more whether it's representative of the setting, and while I can't claim to be a HALO expert in my opinion (although it bugs me to have to stoop to using a Worm analogy) that a Thinker-like boost in data gathering coupled with extraordinary luck would convey the feel of being this Ther 'Vadamee better than some sort of arbitrary escape clause.

>work in theory

That explains it much better, thanks.

>has to be your intention

That seems fair. Thanks for listening, and seriously-good work on the rest of the jump! Wish I knew more about HALO right now.
>>
>>48899948
...I didn't know I HAD a point I was trying to make. But if I did, that definitely wasn't the one I was going to bring up. I was just commenting on how bad an idea fighting that guy was, that's all.
>>
So, /jc/, I find myself looking at my third last Jump (fucking finally) and it's Sailor Moon.
Who woulda thunk that a shoujo manga would be so fucking dangerous and grimy?
Now, I'm not here to ask about any of the usual shit, nah, I've got a much, much more pertinent question.

The Nanban Mirror in Ranma One-Half states that "When the user sheds a single tear on the mirror, it will take them into the far past or future", now, how 'far' is that?

A lack of drawbacks that allows me to fuck around during the Crystal Millennium makes me sad. So I wanna fix that by hook or crook.
>>
>>48898058
>FOOF
http://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2010/02/23/things_i_wont_work_with_dioxygen_difluoride
>>
>>48899993
Well, it works as a evidence against his 'example'.

I can also add on, your spiral energy is capped so you can't pilot that shit anyway, and that it's arguably not tech at all and simple a mass of spiral energy.
>>
>>48899977
Yeah, I understand that. Might just scrap the one month thing.

>Wish I knew more about HALO right now.

Yeah, Halo's a pretty cool franchise. I'd reccomend you start with the books and the wiki if you want to know more.
>>
>>48900004
Unknown.
>>
>>48900012
Erm, correction, it's not spiral energy and doesn't require any either. It's kind of made a big point that the AS don't use that shit at all, not until he gets pissed off enough which is only once the TTGL is made and is beating Granzbeoma up.
>>
>>48900004
In the show, it's been shown to be able to go back three hundred years. No clue on the limit though.
>>
>>48899730
Yeah, but regardless of the setting's greater scale, the power level of the people in that setting are all on a level that can be killed by a man with a gun in power armor. You shouldn't be given anything for any value of cp than any random grunt that a man with a gun can kill is capable of just because the setting is far larger in scope than that.
>>
>>48900053
>You shouldn't be given anything for any value of cp than any random grunt that a man with a gun can kill is capable of just because the setting is far larger in scope than that.

...I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that.
>>
File: #SilverImperiumOrBust.gif (953KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
#SilverImperiumOrBust.gif
953KB, 500x281px
>>48900030
>>48900044
Excellent.
>>
>>48900042
>Believing the hypocritical anti-spiral's lies.

>>48900065
It's bait, dude. Every thread he'll start an argument where some innocuous option needs a massive buff because "JUMPCHAIN RULES" and/or an argument where he'll rant about how it needs to be nerfed into being extremely low power. It's just what he does.
>>
>>48899901
What the difference between A+++ God Hand and it EX ranked?
>>
Does Overlord top-tier divine magic require any remains to resurrect people?
>>
>>48900053
That 'man with a gun in power armor' is a carefully handpicked super soldier and noted to be exceptionally lucky, and has advanced enough strength, skill, and shielding/power armor to be considered a demon by an incredibly advanced alien empire.

Don't know why my post was deleted.
>>
>>48900012
>>48900042
To be honest the line between technology and "pure" spiral energy is a little vague in-universe. The humans study it like a science and bring it up in conversations involving other scientific concepts, the AS' death spiral field is generated by some sort of machine BUT there's no real explanation for their private universe-which is referred to as Super Spiral Space and allows Lordgenome to reconstitute his body so the simplest explanation is it's some sort of advanced spiral energy construct, Mugann explode into raw energy and are seemingly projected somehow by Nia once she's hijacked by her anti-spiral programming, it's heavily implied Lagann is either a spiral energy construct or can remotely tap into Simon's spiral energy because it comes find him when he's capture by the Beastmen and trying to dig his way out-

-it's kinda nebulous in many parts, is what I'm saying. Personally I thought the point of the AS' little rant in the final fight was that he WAS using ridiculous amounts of spiral energy, but he was thinking really hard about not evolving to stop it from going out of control, probably with aid from that Matryoshka brain-like structure containing his species on his planet.
>>
>>48900099
It wasn't. Sometimes auto-update will erroneously mark your latest post as deleted if it's at the bottom of the thread.
>>
>>48900099
That only stands as greater evidence that nothing in that jump should give anything more powerful than what being a spartan entails.
>>
>>48900100
Regardless, they show us early on that you need a certain amount of spiral energy to pilot the mechs that run on it. Remember when Simon got depressed and couldn't channel enough spiral energy to power the Lagann? Even if you somehow got your hands on Granzbeoma, you'd be unable to fuel it enough.

>>48900099
People need to learn that arguing with bait does nothing.
>>
>>48900088
We don't know. We never see a divine caster going all-out. The closest is Shalltear, and she's simply a warrior with magic capabilities only to serve as strategic support.
>>
>>48900160
I was justing nerding out about the setting

But you're not wrong
>>
>>48900160
Yeah, my bad. It's just hard to recognize sometimes.
>>
>>48899614
>Forerunner Trove
Too OP, pls nerf.
>>
>>48900280
Explain yourself.
>>
>>48900280
Sometimes it's difficult to tell whether or not you guys are serious. Still, I'll put in some more language to clarify that it'll take a long-ass time to fully comprehend, like the Eldar webway perk.
>>
>>48900295
>like the Eldar webway perk.
What's this?
>>
Could an EX Godhand NP make you invunerable to a killing hit before the hit landed (11 times, non regenerating)? So you don't die by jumpchain standards?

Alternatively, If you do die and resurrect via 1-up or similar ability, would you retain standard godhand invunerability to that attack?

Can you purchase multiple NPs?
>>
>>48900295
...you realise how OP forerunner tech is right? It makes Eldar shit look like kiddie playtime.
>>
>>48900307
In the Eldar jump, you can buy data crystals with the keys to creating a new webway on them.

>>48900312
You do realize the eldar didn't make the webway, right?
>>
>>48900290
>>48900295
The Forerunners are arguably peer opponents to WiH-era Necrons.
>>
>>48900325
Let me correct myself. It makes the webway look like kiddie shit. Forerunner stuff is like Super Commander, except much bigger, much better and in space. And time.
>>
>>48899957
It's literally the most powerful reverse engineering and technology perk in the entire Chain. Or did you miss the part where it says in a few minutes you can dramatically enhance any tech whatsoever in a few minutes, and invent any tech ever in a few hours. Omnipotence transmogrifier, anyone?
>>
>>48900348
That much, I understand. However, note that it doesn't give the actual means of construction- and making a halo ring in the mere ten years you have in any jump would not be easy, let alone some of the more powerful stuff.
>>
>>48900368
Don't know why anyone bothers yelling about the bleach jump being broken when this one has stuff like this.
>>
>>48900389
Yeah, I will add some more limiting language, now that I think of how it can be applied in that manner.
>>
>>48900328
Explain.
>>
>>48900406
When you have a set of ringworlds that can purge all life in a galaxy, and your capital ships can take gigatons of damage without their shields falling, that puts you on a pretty high tier.
>>
>>48900403
>Letting him samefag you into changing something.
Man, you are a real fish.

>>48900368
>Omnipotence transmogrifier, anyone?
>If I throw a bunch of words together, maybe I can make an argument from nothing!
>>
>>48900406
I believe he means- if you pit the Forerunner civilisation against the Necrons back in their glory days of being the strongest guys in the 40k setting, it's not clear who'd win.
>>
>>48900427
>Man, you are a real fish.

I'll just say "This only applies within bounds- No devices that give you omnipotence."
>>
>>48900431
Why is everyone so painfully stupid and naive in this thread?

I'm telling him to sit down and actually explain his point. To provide evidence and examples of why he thinks Forerunner tech is too good. Get it?
>>
>>48900442
Go look in the archives you lazy sack of shit. There was a huge discussion on this a while back.
>>
>>48900368
>>48900403
So, it should be nerfed so that it isn't? Remember, the Huragok are designed by the Forerunners to be able to understand and design technology. Given how ridiculously advanced the Forerunners are, the perk being really really amazing makes sense. Especially since you are basically charging 800 cp for something that ALL Huragok are capable of doing.
>>
>>48900457
That's true, I just don't want people to take it to an absurd level- see here: >>48900438

I won't nerf it to the point where it's not worth it, or at least, I'll try not to.
>>
File: 1470222393825.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1470222393825.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>48900455
>Go look in the archives
You can't tell someone to "Go look up my argument for me." when you're trying to have a discussion.
>>
>>48900438
...you're joking right? You're not actually this stupid.

I make a device that makes me a nigh omnipotent reality warper that can destroy universe with a thought. Still not omnipotence. Almost like it'd be good to put some actual limits on this perk instead of trying to allow for maxmium wank potential.

>>48900457
So limit it to forerunner tech, which still includes most tech in the chain without letting people use it on the broken stuff they say makes it unbalanced. At the very least take away the bullshit 'make any thing better in minutes no matter what it is' and 'make anything ina few hours'/
>>
>>48900457
I think the issue is the perk applies to any technology, including stuff many, many tiers above the Forerunners' understanding like Canopus and the Incubators
>>
>>48900480
>I make a device that makes me a nigh omnipotent reality warper
Where did you get this technology from? How did you build it?

You're dealing with a reverse engineering and improvement perk. You need something as a base, stupid.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>48898025
Fire. I have a lot of Wind too, but I mostly use that to fuel the Fire. I might, MIGHT, have a minor case of pyromania. It's just so pretty.

>>48898033
>expensive though, on account of them being rare and powerful allies
I'd argue you should have the first four be cheaper, due to the Circle thing.

>>48898058
Megumin a cute.

>>48899251
>>48899264
Servants have variable Stats depending on who their Master is anyway. Even beyond how much Prana the Master can provide, it would seem the Master's personality or Nature or something plays into the stats.
Which is why Artoria's stats go all over the place depending on who her Master is, with her Luck Rank at its highest with Shirou.
>>
>>48900488
>I think the issue
The issue is you're dealing with a baiter who thinks "I"LL JUST BUILD A DEVICE THAT MAKES ME OMNIPOTENT THEN MAKE IT BETTER! THERE!" without any kind of plan or idea on how to even do that, is an argument. That's not the case. That's the kind of ridiculous hyperbole it should be obvious to ignore.
>>
>>48900491
To be fair those are a dime a dozen in Marvel, DC, Ben 10, Futurama and just about any franchise where cartoonishly over the top super science is the main source of plot
>>
>>48900499
Meant to link to >>48898050

Not sure why it linked to >>48898033

Also, forgot my fucking name!
>>
>>48900507
>Marvel, DC
Only ones I can think of are magic or fiat locked.
>Ben 10
Fiat locked.
>Futurama
Example.
>>
>>48900420
Speaking of, I'm going to turn into a jellyfish nerd and learn how to make my own Halos, Arks, and the shrunken dyson sphere in just a few minutes.
>>
>>48900523
>Marvel, DC

You must be thinking of MCU, as far as I know there are no fiat locks on the original Marvel/DC jumps.

>Ben 10

Also as far as I know it's just the reality warping aliens and the Omnitrix which are fiat locked. I'm pretty sure there was something else there; the tech level's pretty ridiculous.

>example

Everyone always underestimates the comedy settings. I'd bet Rick and Morty might count come season 3.
>>
>>48900491
Read the perk.
>When attempting to create machines, you will always be able to think of an appropriate design within a few minutes to an upper ceiling of a few hours depending on complexity with the equipment you have that will be guaranteed to work at least once- though there is no guarantee it will work well, or for long.
So you can also invent literally anything and it will work, at least in part.
>>
>>48900507
You could just build those anyways with the provided intelligence perks. Especially DC's genius perk and in Marvel you can buy Brains multiple times (albeit with diminishing returns).
>>
Alright, so here's the revised version of the Huragok capstone that'll please nobody and give me 20 angry (you)s. Pile it on, lads.

Total understanding-800 CP: Such is your comprehension of Machines- you can totally decipher the purpose of any machine within a few minutes of finding it, and can dramatically enhance it in another few. Obviously, some devices are going to be more difficult- If you should attempt to dramatically enhance a certain Blue box, you will find this a monumental undertaking. But so long as you can find the exotic materials needed, and are willing to invest unfathomable amounts of time, this, too, may be within your grasp. When attempting to create machines, you will always be able to think of an appropriate design within a few minutes to an upper ceiling of a few hours depending on complexity with the equipment you have that will be guaranteed to work at least once- though there is no guarantee it will work well, or for long. This, too, has its limits- you won't be designing a Halo array this way. If you have access to the appropriate equipment, even the most complex machines are designable within minutes, as there is little that your forerunner mind cannot accomplish.
>>
>>48900567
Shit, forgot to fix the last sentence:

But If you have access to the appropriate equipment, some of the most complex machines are designable within minutes, as there is little that your forerunner mind cannot accomplish.
>>
>>48900567
Reads unnaturally because of all the buts.
>>
>>48900588
There was only "but" in that whole thing, anon.
>>
>>48900552
>You must be
I'm thinking of things that don't canonically work outside of their universe.

>I'M PRETTY SURE
You can't work off of assumption, dumbfuck.

>EVERYONE ALWAYS UNDERESTIMATES
See above.
>>
>>48900499
>I'd argue you should have the first four be cheaper, due to the Circle thing.
You quoted the wrong person, but you do have a point on that. Will do, either as a discount on a group of four, or just making the first four cheaper.

>>48900517
Atleast you got the picture.

Anyway, I think you were the one suggesting this perk?

Desert Wanderer [400, discount Cecelyne]
Those who travel through the Endless Desert that is Cecelyne move upon a vast barren landscape of shifting sands under a cloudless, starless sky. At times, the green glow of Ligier can be seen on the horizon, while at others, all is black. All who wish to travel Cecelyne, to reach the Demon City or to return from it, must survive the five-day trip across her wastes. As there are hidden passages from Creation to Cecelyne and back, so too may you find these in other worlds, allowing you step into the wastes of Cecelyne and travel the five-day trip to any other point within the same world no matter the distance. For despite the vast size of the Endless Desert, the trip always takes the exact same amount of time.
>>
>>48900599
To put it in obvious words for you, all the exceptions to the perk's abilities are inserted unnaturally and don't fit the language.
>>
>>48900615
Fair enough, I'm primarily concerned with the mechanical aspect of it rn, but I'll take another look at that.
>>
>>48900567
Looks good. The only advice I can give is to reword it rather than add qualifiers. Right now you say it can do anything except that it can't. Try working the limits into the description, rather than adding them on, that way the perk isn't contradicting itself.
>>
>>48900604
So does this mean I'm enwrapping every world post-jump in Cecy?
>>
>>48900603
>I'm thinking of-

And I thought we were just talking about reverse engineering, not whether or not they'd work.

>You can't work off of assumptions

And if you can't learn to relax you'll never convince anyone of anything, shithead.

>See above

Gee, sure are a lot of people talking about Futurama doomsday weapons instead of the LIght of Terra right?

Oh wait.
>>
>>48900648
Fair enough, will do.
>>
>>48900567
>If you should attempt to dramatically enhance a certain Blue box
I hate it when jumpmakers do this. Put the actual name of the thing you're referencing in the text, so that if I'm not familiar with the setting I can google it and figure out what the perk example is talking about.
>>
>>48900567
Honestly, I kind of liked your suggestion before of including a no omnipotence clause. For a capstone for the race, it should really be a massively enhanced version of the Huragok's technology understanding/enhancement, but the new perk says that we can't even design a Halo array.

The only person who had an issue with it was arguing that you can use it to give you 'omnipotence' by using technology from other settings (with no actual basis)-when there are intelligence perks from those settings that let you do exactly that anyways (assuming omnipotence is possible to achieve there).
>>
>>48900604
Yes, yes I was the one who suggested that perk.
I love it. Thank you.
>>
>>48900649
I think it's more like you're using Cecy as a subspace to quick (well, relatively) travel from spot to spot. Sorta like warp travel, but using a Primordial's body.
>>
>>48900660
>And I thought we were just talking about reverse engineering, not whether or not they'd work.
If you reverse engineer something that doesn't work, it doesn't really matter that you did so.

>Oh wait
The point missed your head. You were asked for examples and just prattled on about something else.
>>
>>48900662
Didn't think it'd fit organically with the language, but I'll see what I can do.

>>48900667
True. I'll remove the limits, and just say that for greater endeavors it will take longer- though that which would take other species a lifetime would take you only a month.
>>
>>48900604
Might want to remove the 'within the same world' clause (not applying to other jumps). Five days to do even that seems kind of eh, especially since a plane can do it in less, and the other 400 cp perks seem noticeably better.
>>
So could a jumper with an AI alt form take over the forerunner stuff that's been left behind like Cortana did? I feel I could use the forerunner infrastructure far better then Cortana did.
>>
>>48900469
Just limit it to Forerunner levels. There's no reason to allow it to function above that level.
>>
>>48900721
If you could find your way into the domain? Well, It stands to reason.

>>48900723
Yes, there is- the whole perk is about finding about how to work better and better tech, progressively getting better. That isn't meant to have a hardcap.
>>
>>48900677
So you're admitting to interjump balance instead of the value of a perk within the context of its' jump. Glad I know to stop having this discussion with you.

>>48900721
I don't see why not. I mean, HALO AIs aren't particularly advanced as AIs go from what I recall, apart from the whole going crazy from maximum overthink thing.
>>
>>48900739
So you're admitting, flat out admitting, that the point of this perk is to have no limits.

Really.
>>
>>48900723
Then he really might as well drop the price to 400 and make it free for Huragok. All of them have the capacity to do what the perk does up to Forerunner levels, so he'd be charging 800/400 cp for a perk that only guarantees that you aren't literally retarded compared to other Huragok.
>>
>>48900757
But isn't that what jumpers want?
>>
>>48900739
Please stop wanking your own jumps. It was annoying but amusing with the WWE jump. Now you're just flat out stating that you're building broken jumps and perks.
>>
>>48900649
Sort-of, more like >>48900676 says. Other people won't be able to gain access, unless you pull them in.

>>48900673
Cool.

>>48900705
Well, it would allow you walk to Mars for example. But would this work better?

allowing you step into the wastes of Cecelyne and travel the five-day trip to any other point within the same realm of existence, or any adjoining one, no matter the distance.
>>
>>48900757
Yes. If you spend enough time and effort trying to decipher things, there will be no limit to the technology you can understand. Inordinate amounts of time and effort will be needed for some things, but there will be no limits.
>>
>>48900766
Ironic.

Shitposting.

Is not.

Shitposting.

Was going to stay out of this argument but goddamn, this place would less awful if some of you nerds didn't try to be comedians.
>>
>>48900776
I wouldn't say it's too broken- Sure, your ability to get technical knowledge has no limits, but the amount of time needed scales directly in proportion to the complexity of the tech you're trying to understand.
>>
>>48900782
>but there will be no limits
Welp there it is, newfag admits that he's better than all the other jump makers who bothered to put limits on their jumps.

I guess it's time to start maxing out Spiral power with end jumping.
>>
>>48900816
Not every perk has fiat hard limits, jackass. That's never been a 'rule' or standard.
>>
>>48900311
>Can you purchase multiple NPs?
Yes.
>Could an EX Godhand NP make you invunerable to a killing hit before the hit landed (11 times, non regenerating)? So you don't die by jumpchain standards?
No. Val ruled that you can get an EX version of Godhand that gives your 1 extra life per jump and otherwise works as the cannon version.

>Alternatively, If you do die and resurrect via 1-up or similar ability, would you retain standard godhand invunerability to that attack?
Probably not.
>>
>>48900805
Look, you want to be special and make super powerful broken jumps. That's on you. But at least have the honesty to admit that's what you're about.
>>
>>48900816
>admits that he's better than all the other jump makers

Let's be fair, it wouldn't take much to be better than some jumpmakers here.
>>
How have you messed with settings, jumpers?

I returned to a resetted Naruto world to found a Hidden Village. Thanks to the various enhancements such as super soldier serum, Aura, life fiber uniforms, and so on, the village was small but capable of holding our on.

And all we did was go around, making civilian's lives better through medic-nins. Didn't accept any missions, just went around healing and improving homes.

It was funny ruthlessly beating the crap out of any Villages that tried to stop us then offer them help the moment we finished.
>>
>>48900841
Can you stop baiting?
>>
>>48900816
>>48900841
But why would it make sense to arbitrarily set a line in the sand saying "The perk does not give you any buff in your learning capacity past this point. All tech beyond this point is just too complex, no matter how good you are at learning and understanding tech"?
>>
>>48900816
>>48900841
You know, people would probably take you more seriously if you didn't deliberately interpret whatever they say in the most damaging way possible.
>>
>>48900852
It doesn't make sense to do that. He's fucking baiting you. He's been baiting since the start. He's fucking with you because it's either you or the Infernal jumpmaker, and Cleanup isn't as easy a target as you because he doesn't feed like you.
>>
>>48900852
This. That kind of limiting is the kind of shit Red pulls. Don't be a Red, ignore the whiners and go full steam ahead.
>>
Jump #05: Red Dead Redemption
Drawbacks: Bounty, Wanted Man, Karma Meter (1400)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Drop-In

-Perks-
Basic Shooting Skills (Free)
Horse Riding (Free)
Drifter (Free)
A Regular Annie Oakley (1100)
Dead Eye Targeting (800)

-Companions-
Getting The Gang Back Together (0)

-Items-
Guns (Carbine Repeater) (Free)
Moonshine (Free)

-Scenario-
Master Sharpshooter

Pastebin writeup: http://pastebin.com/KmdyEWdz

So, anybody want to suggest what I should jump next?
>>
>>48900805
The rather...vitriolic responses aside, from an intrajump perspective isn't this a drastically greater developable effect than any other racial capstone? Hive control has a ceiling, writ of union explicitly comes with some common sense downsides, even Behemoth has the caveat of the square-cube law.

This though-implies eventual feats so far behind the average Huragok as the average human is from an ant with zero effort save purchase of the perk.
>>
>>48900852
Because that level of power is beyond the scope of the setting and is chainbreaking.
>>
>>48900876
Kung Fury.
>>
>>48900856
It's what he does. He creates a false argument acting like a retard, then he responds to himself acting like a retard in another way to get everyone to argue with him. See >>48900872 , he's started stage two, where he tries to discredit anyone arguing against his post >>48900841 by bringing in more obvious bait.
>>
>>48900852
Can you stop engaging him? You are talking to a troll, and increasing his power with every (You) he receives.
>>
>>48900852
It's because that person(s) doesn't know what they're talking about. The perk is fine.
>>
>>48900805
All of the other capstones have limits. There's no reason for this one to not have one as well.
>>
>>48900662
I disagree. I hate it when Jumpmakers refer to media that doesn't exist in the Jump.
>>
>>48900852
To clarify-I don't think there's a need for a hardcap necessarily, perhaps tech above the Forerunners' scope is softcapped "merely" assisted by significant insight and capability for reverse engineering instead of complete understanding?
>>
>>48900920
You need to get the hell out and leave us alone already. Every day with your shit.
>>
>>48900872
>I'm being defended by the anti-red poster
Mixed_feelings.jpeg

>>48900895
>>48900869
I believe in everyone's right to be heard and addressed, anons.

>>48900890
How? You'll only gain at max the same level of tech as the other people that you take it from.

>>48900920
>>48900884
Okay, this I can understand and work with. Still, I tried to put de facto limits in the form of requiring untold amounts of time to truly understand some of the most complex tech.
>>
>>48900895
Going by his language he's probably Antired (>>48900872) to boot, trying to see how a new target response.
>>
>>48900917
Was he talking about the TARDIS? See, this is the kind of thing I'm talking about. I thought it was some Halo thing and would have never guessed that.
>>
>>48900912
This is a learning perk, unlike any of the others. Learning is all about surmounting your limits and gaining new skills.

>>48900954
Okay, I'll put something in clarifying that.
>>
>>48900933
Anyone who want reasonable limits is the same person and a Shitposter. Right?
>>
>>48900782
Do you know how fast a Jumper can learn with the right perks? I know, I know, muh interjump balance. But when you intentionally create a perk which is completely broken, then say "but it's not really broken because it's limited by X factor you can easily get around," you're basically trying to get away with an unlimited perk.
>>
>>48900933
Make me, nerd.

Oh wait.

Ya can't. Maybe you should've defended your point of view a little more eloquently instead of deluding yourself into thinking I'm Red. You got a point to make, make it concise and make it objective instead of bitching to get your way.
>>
File: 1467795202806.png (106KB, 278x338px) Image search: [Google]
1467795202806.png
106KB, 278x338px
>>48900951
>I believe in everyone's right to be heard and addressed
This kind of shit is why the shitposter swallows more than half the posts in the threads lately, rather than how he was in like April when he'd make one post and leave after being ignored.
>>
>>48900985
Why are you attacking Red now? You expect that to make anyone agree with your opinions?
>>
Welp. See you guys next thread.
>>
>>48900920
>>48900951
Nah. All the other capstones give you a powerful, but unique ability that puts you a cut above your race in some way. What you are suggesting would make you a normal Huragok-for 800 cp.

It's fine as it was in the original draft. If you're going to change it so that it's capped (soft or otherwise) at Forerunner tech, I suggest you decrease the price, make it free for Huragok, and come up with another capstone.
>>
>>48900982
Combining several different perks in any direction is always a recipe for an extremely powerful jumper. This is a capstone, and was meant to be extremely powerful, let alone in combination with other perks.

>>48900991
I'm trying really hard to avoid false positives in that regard. I don't want to ignore legitimate concerns.
>>
>>48900975
How about you just say that more complicated and advanced technology with safeguards against reverse engineering like tinker stuff from work has a scaling level of difficulty to understand relative to Forerunner tech? Kind of like how normal learning and intelligence perks work?
>>
>>48900991
This. I remember when the shitposter actually used to have half of dozen of his posts banned at a time. I like to think it was because he was actually being reported and ignored instead of, well, engaged.

Dunno how true what someone said about him being a janitor was, though it's pretty sad to think he did it just to help him win arguments.
>>
>>48901008
It's the flavor of the year opinion to have.
>>
>>48901018
You failed in this very post. Unless you think someone implying that you have some kind of conspiracy going on is actually a legitimate critic.
>>
>>48900980
Right now? Yes. There is only one person shitposting right now, ad you're it.
>>
>>48901008
Familiar posting style. And I was accusing YOU of being Antired, but I can admit when I fuck up. You're still a dumbass for being so full of yourself you think you can argue someone off the internet though.

>>48901014
See, now this is a reasonable objection.

In the spirit of jolly cooperation I'd like to suggest buffing the 600 CP Huragok perk, to redesign tech of all kinds to adapt to radically different purposes.
>>
>>48901024
I'm pretty sure him being a janitor is just a lie he tries to spread to scare people away from reporting him.
>>
>>48901018
He's insulting you, stating that you think other jumpmakers suck, and otherwise being a poisonous cunt. It isn't hard to see who is trolling and who isn't.
>>
>>48901014
>If you're going to change it so that it's capped (soft or otherwise) at Forerunner tech,

I don't intend to really cap it at forerunner tech, I just want the things after that to take amounts of time that make sense. Tardis tech might've had the forerunners scratching their heads, so it makes sense that it'd require you an amount of time to comprehend as well. But whatever the case, you could figure out in months what others would need a lifetime for.

>>48901022
I might do that, that could work.

>>48901042
Well, I'm avoiding false positives more than false negatives, so I've probably succeeded in the former and failed in the latter. But that's all I cared about, really, though I can see the effects of uncontrolled shitposting.
>>
>>48901018
"It's a capstone" doesn't mean "it should be omnipotent."
>>
File: stratholme.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stratholme.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
>>48901012
>implying next thread will save us
>>
>>48901074
I think he's just like every other person here, he hates himself so he thinks people insulting him are in the right and thus worth trying to reason with. After all, he's garbage in his own mind, so anyone calling him garbage is being reasonable and totally not just trying to start shit at all.
>>
>>48901094
>just like every other person here

Hey man, speak for your self. I think I'm garbage but I express that by being relatively civil and out of the big arguments because they're overly repetitive and familiar to me.
>>
>>48901081
>"it should be omnipotent."

I never said that, and the time limit is, itself, meant to be a dampener.

>>48901094
Are you a therapist, anon?

Jokes aside, I am trying really hard to incorporate all opinions into the jump because I'm new and I don't want to fuck it up. Maybe I try too hard, but I'd rather try too hard than not at all.
>>
>>48900951
>>I'm being defended by the anti-red poster
>Mixed_feelings.jpeg
That should tell you about what you're doing right now. You're literally doing what the shittiest part of jumpchain wants you to do.
>>
>>48901069
Dude. That doesn't stop people from reporting him, it just allows him to get rid of all the reports on his own posts, and to issue warnings and stuff to people who report him. He's legit a janitor, which is why he's so hard to get rid of.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 375x523px
So, sitting here watching The Matrix on BBCA. Neo meets Morpheus for the first time, and the famous Blue Pill/Red Pill scene.

It got me thinking, how does one start their adventure? Like presumably you're, well YOU. How did the Benefactor appear to you? Did they offer you a blue pill, stay yourself but maybe have the body mod? I'm getting at is, how did one choose to be a jumper?
>>
>>48901124
Yeah, and Hitler was advocating for not drinking alcohol or smoking. Does that mean that all the other people who've advocated that through history are just as bad?
>>
>>48901124
>You're literally doing what the proper part of jumpchain wants you to do
FTFY. Anyone who agrees with Red's usage of arbitrary limits is just as bad as she is.
>>
>>48901123
He has used the 'omnipotence' argument several times, with no actual evidence besides conjecture, when the settings he gave as examples have intelligence perks good enough that they could ALSO let you achieve 'omnipotence'. Just ignore him for god's sake. You are now directly contributing to the shitposting epidemic.
>>
>>48901123
You've repeatedly said in this very thread that you designed and intended the perk to have no limits. Make up your mind.
>>
>>48901124
>Falseflagging
So it's official that antired is actually our limitwanker samefagging to shitpost on every side.
>>
>>48901078
>Tardis tech might've had the forerunners scratching their heads.

>"So what does this button do?"
>"Destroy the universe."
>"Ah I see... And this one?"
>"Oh break time and space."
>"Er.... Th-this one?"
>"Moves me outside of the universe, I like to get a break now and then."
>"I l-loathe to ask b-but what does th- *ehem* this one do?"
>"Oh that's the most important and dangerous."
>"What does it do?"
>"It turns the lights on, I mean how do you think I can aim my death ray without the lights."
>Complete silence from the very scared foreruner.
>>
>>48901118
I meant every other as, half of the people here.
>>
>>48901139
I think that people getting warned for reporting him is just another lie. Has anyone other than random anons ever claimed to get a warning?
>>
>>48901175
That was obvious months ago.
>>
>>48901175
Dude, the fuck's involved in pretty much every form of shitposting around here. Limitwanking, powerwanking, targeting other jumpmakers like Wakfu and Worm...

He's legitimately a tumor.
>>
>>48901175
He's the 'powerwanker' too. He does both, depending on what's most effective bait.
>>
Every. Single. Time.
>>
>>48901168
I intend for it to have limits in how fast you can come to understand tech. However, being that learning perks are all about surmounting your limits, I will not set an arbitrary limit on the tech you can understand.

Boom. Finito. Line in the sand, right there. Final decision.
>>
>>48901188
I don't think so. It's probably the same guy trying to scare people away from reporting him.
>>
>>48901188
I got a warning a while back when I reported the shitposter.
>>
>>48901188
>Anyone other than random anons
You're asking if a name has decided to put a shitposting target on their back by announcing their reports.

>>48901152
Drugs.
>>
>>48901188
I think Echoanon said something like that.
>>
>>48901211
So no cap and you learn "in a few months what other people learn in a lifetime." Is that what you're going for?
>>
>>48901211
You've said that several times. He keeps ignoring you. Guess why.

Listen, if someone says that it has no limits or that it gives you omnipotence, then at this point they're obviously the shitposter. Just ignore them.
>>
>>48901181
>"And...those blinking lights?"
>"Oh, that's just the weather prediction systems. Oh dear, don't touch that"
>"It bit me!" yes, according to the EU TARDISes can bite people
>"Well, to be fair you WERE getting a bit close to the chute which connects the main engines to the infinite vortex of space-time possibilities"
>>
What if the shitposter is actually multiple shitposters under the protection of a janitor instead of just one?
>>
>>48901211
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>48901247
Basically, yes. This is the capstone perk for a biological supercomputer. I would be a fool to make it weak.

>>48901255
>You've said that several times.

I've not put my foot down, always been flexible. But this is the end of that question. Anything else, I'm happy to address. But not this, not anymore.
>>
>>48901284
That would imply a conspiracy to kill /jc/ on a level I don't dare elaborate.
>>
>>48901152
I've always thought of it as having no actual contact with the Benefactor. Kind of like just waking up in a new world, or in some cases being literally dropped into it, with my perks and items.
>>
I was surprised to learn that Pearlescent Courtesan is a Solar martial art and not a Lunar one. You'd think it'd fit the later more
>>
>>48900778
Works how it does in the setting, so it fits.
>>
File: hissing begins.png (16KB, 90x164px) Image search: [Google]
hissing begins.png
16KB, 90x164px
>>48901152
I only half remember. She was everywhere and nowhere. My vision grew hazy, my mind clouded. When I awoke, it was already done.
>>
>>48901310
There's no such thing as a Lunar martial art. The tiers are Terrestrial (for DBs), Celestial (for everybody), and Sidereal (which is basically the high Essence Sidereal Charmset).
>>
>>48900778
That fits a lot better.
>>
>>48901280

>"The what now?"
>"Oh I'll explain that when you're civilization is able to freely travel space and time, wouldn't want to spoil the surprise."
>"Ah well tha-"
>"Although do be careful when you finally do manage to create these engines, you don't wanna get stuck in a schrodinger's loop."
>"I don't thi-"
>"Well actually that might not be a bad thing, think of the possibilities."
>"Would you ple-"
>"Ok time you should leave I have things that need doing."
>"But I still have ques-"
>*The Doctor points his screwdriver menacingly*
>"Wellthanksforthetouritwaswonderful." *runs out of the tardis*
>>
>>48901327
Maybe not in an ranking sense, but I'm reading the martial art right now and it's saying only Solars and Moonshadow Abyssals can learn it.
>>
>>48901247
We have perks that let you learn anything you do immediately the first time you try it.
>>
>>48901306
No, think about it. To the rest of /tg/, we must appear to be a kind of terminal cancer. I've no doubt that at least one mod or janitor hates us and wants nothing more than for us to die forever.
Once you realize that, it isn't much of a stretch to think that one of them would be more than happy to clear the reports on our most prolific shitposters, if it meant slowly killing us with a cancer of our own.
>>
>>48901310
>Pearlescent Courtesan
You mean Dreaming Pearl Courtesan? That's a Celestial style. Any Solar, Lunar, Sidereal, Abyssal, Infernals, and a few others can learn it.
>>
>>48901372
See >>48901352
>>
>>48901368
To kill the cancer, they became the cancer.
>>
>>48901380
And I'm reading Dreaming Pearl Courtesan Style right now, and it doesn't say so anywhere.
>>
>>48901368
But once you imply that, other threads start looking at their own posts, watching for anything similar going on, a single thought in the back of their minds.

"Are we next?"
>>
>>48901406
Serves me right for getting its description from a wiki, then.
>>
>>48901360
Which or those?
>>
Is Personal Force Manipulation from Worm basically Accelerator's (Raildex) power ?
>>
>>48901408
>But once you imply that, other threads start looking at their own posts, watching for anything similar going on, a single thought in the back of their minds.
>"Are we next?"
Pffft. Yeah, because that type of thinking and rationale is prevalent on 4chan.
>>
>>48901360
Tasks and skills are not whole disciplines.
>>
I got one thing to say on the conspiracy:

Nazimod and drawthreads.

It can happen.
>>
>>48901440
I think it's limited to kinetic energy
>>
>>48901440
It's an actual physical ability rather than conceptual reality warping, but pretty much.

Kinetics only though.
>>
>>48901458
It's certainly possible that the mod who campaigned to make a quest board is upset that some of them are still on /tg/, and in his ignorance or lack of care he might extend his hatred towards CYOA threads.
>>
If you picked up Item Creation A+++ do you benefit from any of the crafting perks in any Type-Moon jump?
>>
>>48901472
>conceptual reality warping
That isn't how it works.
>>
>>48901440
Nope. I took a bit of inspiration from him but its mainly magnifying ot decreasing. You are not Accelerator by any means.
>>
>>48901461
>>48901472
The perks say:
>Within a the space around an inch from your body you are aware of all forces currently active, and you may magnify or lessen them.

You sure it's only Kinetic?
>>
>>48901458
You're not wrong. Shit like that does happen. All the bullshit that happened on /d/ during /aco/'s creation is a good example of that.
>>
>>48901456
If you can learn to do every move the first time then you will know the entire dicipline in a very short amount of time.

>>48901438
I am actually looking for the name. There are a few that make you a single repititon learner.
>>
>>48901499
Okay.

Could you elaborate? People referred to it that way before and they didn't get called out on it, so I assumed it was a good enough way of putting.
>>
I'm going to tentatively claim Generic Creepypasta since I've been having ideas shooting around in my head for it. I'll get started on it once EMH is to my liking.
>>
>>48901505
the different being that Accelerator can manipulate them at will reflecting them etc. right?
>>
>>48901531
Yay!
>>
>>48901524
Because there's nothing conceptual about it. It's psychic forces manipulation that follows very specific rules, but there's nothing conceptual about it. Physics hacking bullshit yes, but nothing conceptual.
>>
>>48901438
Tutorial - SAO
>>
>>48901524
He doesn't understand Raildex or phases.
>>
>>48901531
>Generic Creepypasta
Why?
>>
>>48901520
Science and technology aren't "moves"
>>
>>48901490
Depends on how you fanwank it. I would say they still provide slight benefits, rounding out areas where you may not be as skilled/practiced.
>>
>>48901550
Oh, alright. Thank you.

>>48901567
...?
>>
>>48901531
Can I recommend that you look at some of the internet stuff that builds off that if you can't scrounge together enough material from the articles themselves?
>>
>>48901531
But who was phone?
>>
>>48901531
Can we waifu Slenderman?
>>
>>48901567
Phase isn't conceptual. It's straight up metaphysics.
>>
>>48901581
Raildex psychic powers basically amount to overlaying reality with your own conception of it.
>>
>>48901531
Will we get to /be/ the creepy monster?
>>
>>48901600
Raildex esper powers are no more conceptual than the speed force is in DC.
>>
>>48898025
Fire! Probably.

Otherwise Mud/Water+Earth. Extremely versitile and sturdy.
>>48901531
oh yes. infinite hype.

pet import pls
>>
>>48901574
Science and technology may not be moves but when you can learn an entire book by repeating it once and actually having learned it you are going to be extremely proficient in the subject in no time.
>>
>>48901600
Yeah. And there's nothing conceptual about that. Personal Realities warp physics, but they aren't actually conceptual.
>>
>>48901211

Your jump is great and has me thinking, is their going to be a halo wars jump?
>>
>>48901569
I mean, why not?

>>48901583
Sure, are there any good sites you can recommend for that sort of thing?

>>48901601
Of course.
>>
>>48901663
All perks are reality warping actually, also all magic systems and psychic powers.
>>
>>48901666
>Your jump is great

Thanks, satan. I appreciate that.

>is their going to be a halo wars jump?

Well, you know the standard reply to that- only if you make it!

In all seriousness, though, I can't imagine there being enough unique material to justify a whole jump there. It's one thing that's part of a much larger setting, which already has a jump its own, and is about to get another.
>>
>>48901505
Except for the hair, laugh, and edge.
>>
File: 660138710_preview_Eggs_(6).png (878KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
660138710_preview_Eggs_(6).png
878KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw you realize you may have been a bit more irresponsible with some of your perks than you thought you were, and probably left behind a lot of half-done experiments and maybe even some descendants in a few worlds

So, uh. Tell me about that time you lost track of something and it got out of hand, /jc/.
>>
>>48901532
Yep, you basically just boost or lessen, and you don't redirect.
>>
>>48901694
Fugg forgot trip
>>
File: [shinji intensifies].gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
[shinji intensifies].gif
1MB, 500x279px
>>48901531
> hyper-realistic blood
>>
>>48901669

YJ, I have some questions regarding "The Last Avenger":

1) Do you retain things like Symbiotes (from Symbiote) or internal nanomachines?

2) Do you retain knowledge on how to build out-of-jump items if you had it?

3) Can you access use now-empty pocket dimensions such as inventories?
>>
>>48901669
Any chances of Fear Mythos material?

Probably better off as its own jump, if anything, but I might as well ask.

Also I humbly request a perk for making cursed games that draw their players into a hell dimension of our own design.

WITH HYPER-REALISTIC BLOOD!!1
>>
>>48901728
Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask, is the boost multiplicative or additive?
>>
File: 070.jpg (39KB, 509x520px) Image search: [Google]
070.jpg
39KB, 509x520px
>>48901569
>>
>>48901211
Sounds good. Meanwhile, I'm going to do everything I can to ensure your poorly-balanced pile of Jump gets the proper rejection it deserves.
>>
>>48901718
So, I took the bionicle jump, and nabbed the mask of dimensional gates. Me and the Benefactor agreed that it would be usable to access other dimensions, but that it'd be similar versions in each world. An evil version of one universe would have its analogue in a very similarly evil version of another.

One universe that I used a lot was the shadow one. Where there was nothing to do but float through infinite darkness for eternity. I used it as an attack, just chucking things in there.

Fast-forward a few centuries. I take X-men movies, and the Xtremely bad idea drawback. Having exhausted all other options, I throw the dark phoenix into a portal to the Shadow realm.

Fast-forward a few more centuries, and I'm jumping undertale. Having taken the drawback that makes Sans hate you, I resolve to throw him into this universe's shadow realm and retrieve him when I'm done here.

But the benefactor decided that was boring.

So, she made that universe's Shadow realm the same as the one from X-men movies, and told the dark phoenix the basic concept of Jumpchain. So when i open the portal to send Sans through, out comes one very pissed Dark Phoenix determined that I'm disguised as one of the monsters, deciding to kill everything she sees.

I beamed up to the LoT, and came back and put her out of commission for good. But not before she killed 90% of the population there.
>>
>>48901669
The first I'm going to mention is a number of slender man video series on youtube similar to marble hornets. They can all be found on the Slender man wiki, I'll like to the wiki pages of two of the more important ones.

theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/TribeTwelve
theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/EverymanHYBRID
>>
>>48901152
I always pictured it a lot like the Ellimist, from Animorphs.

When the Benefactor talks to me, it's less talking, and more that knowledge just appears in my mind.

Basically she/he/it/they/whatever just asked if I wanted the adventure of a thousand lifetimes, and I said yes.
>>
>>48901749
>fear mythos material
>Drawback: OH GOD THE RAPTURE IS BURNING
>Add-on drawback: THE COCKROACK METAMORPHOSIS

You know shit's fucked when fucking NYARLATHOTEP gets eaten by another eldritch horror in the sequel.
>>
>>48901841
>>48901889
Oh, come on dude. Did you really need to stomp on that anthill?

Godamnit. Thread officialy doomed. See you next time.
>>
>>48901889
It's still going to cause another shitpost session.

Calling it now.
>>
>>48901897
Holy shit, that sounds like terrible fan-fiction.
>>
>>48901909
Yeah, it was a mistake. I formally apologize to the thread.
>>
Are there any perks (not specific armors) that let armor/clothing adjust size with you?
>>
>>48901796
Multiplicative with upper bounds where it starts to hit a limit. You'll always see some effect but on reallyhigh levels of energy it will have a lower total magnification that it would show on lower amounts of energy.
>>
>>48901889
>>48901841
Fuck you.
>>
>>48901841
>I can just retreat to the Hugbox that is the IRC and get Brutus to upload it behind all of your backs

How about you fick off and stop trying to cause drama.
>>
>>48901897
Nigger what? The only thing definitively strong enough to do something like that is Yog-Sothoth, Azathoth (if he was capable of giving a shit), and maybe Shub-Niggurath. What the fuck killed him?
>>
>>48901739
1. No.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.

>>48901749
Possibly, I was thinking that, without drawbacks, it would be an amalgamation of all the Creepypastas without "end-of-the-world" scenarios. So most of the Fear Mythos would fit in easily, but some aspects like what >>48901897 mentioned would be drawback only. I was also thinking about an SCP drawback, if I could get that Jumpmaker's blessing for it.

>>48901840
Thanks man!
>>
>>48901841
You're really not good at this. Maybe you should fuck off to another site where they're into your style of jump making and "humor."
>>
>>48901954
It was a joke, christ.

You guys have got no sense of humor. That's why he deleted it.
>>
>>48901505
If it is similar to accelerator does that mean that dangerous forces will be reduced automatically by the power?
>>
>>48901960
It's some bullshit weeaboo creepypasta fanfiction thing from TVTropes, so that's about what you should expect from it.
>>
>>48901969
No, I deleted it because it was a mistake, and I regret it.
>>
We should have seen this coming when you thought John Cena crushing Khorne was appropriate. You don't give a shit, do you?
>>
>>48901995
That's what I was saying, but nobody wanted to listen. He's kinda shit.
>>
>>48901995
Neither do you apparently.
>>
>>48901977
Nope, though your power is tuned into your reflexes enough that its easy to reflexively use it even on stuff like bullets and what.

Anyway I need to head into work. Hope that helped.
>>
>>48901969
>You guys have got no sense of humor.

I thought that was obvious since Thread #23.
>>
File: [can't wake up].png (287KB, 1198x326px) Image search: [Google]
[can't wake up].png
287KB, 1198x326px
So this is how it ends.
>>
>>48901995
No, I do, which is why I regret what I just did. It was a mistake, and it won't happen again.
>>
>>48901992
You should probably leave the thread now. Or at least turn off your trip for a while.
>>
>>48902036
Your first mistake was assuming the thread has any humor or leniency.
>>
>>48901841
Jesus fucking Christ can we just delete the IRC already?
>>
>>48902036
Yeah, nah. No credibility. You made a meme jump when people asked for a wrestling jump, you baited the thread with your Halo capstones and kept the argument running, and now you're out and out stirring shit up.

No thanks, we don't need your kind.
>>
>>48902024
Not with a bang, but with a whine.
>>
>>48902054
Aaaand here it starts.

Thread's gone to shit once more, wrestling was a mistake.
>>
>>48901934
alright, thanks
>>
>>48902054
Oh, hey, what a surprise that you showed up.
>>
>>48902063
We don't need you either. In fact I prefer him over you.
>>
>>48901961
>1. No.
Oh. Wow. Okay, I guess I won't be taking that drawback, then. Thanks for the jump, regardless.
>>
>>48902045
>tryiing desperately to chase off a jumpmaker again
>>
>>48902036
You're responding to bait again.
>>
>>48902104
We can't have jumpmakers, that would mean content is being made! And that means the game still won't die! So, obviously, we need to drive all jumpmakers away.
>>
>>48901937
>>48901954
>>48901967
>>48902054
Wow. That anon fuckin' called it. Not that it was a difficult prediction.
People here are so thin skinned. Dude even clarified that it was a joke, and then he apologized. And deleted it.

I'd call y'all autistic, but that would be offensive to autistic people I already know IRL.
Y'all are just whiny little bitches whose feelings shatter into a 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 razor sharp shards of butthurt at the drop of a hat.
There are SJWs that trigger less easily.
>>
>>48902104
I'm not trying to chase him off you dick. Just telling him that he should probably wait until the thread cools off before posting again.
>>
>>48902097
Actually, does the Symbiote count as a power, a perk, an item, or some sort of weird not-a-companion follower? There are perks for them in the Jump, but you can inject them with an item and they're apparently sentient to some degree? The nanomachines are right out, since they're items, but depending on how the Symbiote works it might be fine.
>>
Let's do this.
>>
>>48901531
Most excellent.
I like forward to providing therapy for all the poor little lost spoops.
Like this lady.

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=20&weekday=tue
>>
>>48902172
>naver
Nope, not falling for that one again.
>>
File: 1470177126918.png (231KB, 436x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470177126918.png
231KB, 436x512px
>>48902130
>Y'all
He responded to the shitposter to try and joke. He triggered the shitposter, who is samefagging up attacks at him. It's not us, it's the shitposter.
>>
File: Queen's Blade.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Queen's Blade.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>48902164
And another
>>
>>48902164
>>48902193
Aw. We had almost gotten over the micro shitstorm, why did you have to keep it going with your ironic shitposting?
>>
>>48902193
And again
>>
>>48902197
Because he's a retard like the MG shitposter, who thought spamming 400 images even well past any arguing was superior.

Just like him, he's worse than any argument he's trying to stop.
>>
>>48902197
Because he's the shitposter anon. It's him. All of it was him all along.
>>
>>48902215
And the last.

I saw an interesting build for this on another site. Anyone else used it yet?
>>
I'd rather argue about charms for another 6 hours.
>>
>>48900552
>Ben 10 aliens are locked
>Generator Rex exist and you can use it to get DNA samples of Alien X anyway

Your move, Jumpchain.
>>
File: scumbag cage.jpg (17KB, 280x224px) Image search: [Google]
scumbag cage.jpg
17KB, 280x224px
>>48902215
>tfw I've actually jumped that
>tfw I took no lewd perks
>tfw I basically murdered my way to safety
>>
>>48902220
I'm still convinced our shitposter is actually just the MGE shitposter, so him butthurt-spamming lewd to try and kill the thread definitely fits his personality and goals.
>>
>>48902241
>Bragging about breaking the rules
Just go to QQ where you belong, cancer.
>>
File: Jumper tries to make something.jpg (259KB, 500x759px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper tries to make something.jpg
259KB, 500x759px
>>
File: psg1454282420560.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
psg1454282420560.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>48902258
>breaking the rules
We know how that ends up.
>>
>>48902279
Girly boy Sauron is best waifu.
>>
>>48902282
With hawt demon girls taking their clothes off?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzm0IsIygNA

replace cena with shitposters and this is literally what just happened
>>
>>48902233
Then do so. Any argument, repeated or not, is better than this actual shitposting.
>>
>>48902308
They're going to shoot you and drag you to hell where you will be tortured over and over for eternity.
>>
>>48902258
I'd rather just colonize this thread. It's not like I'm breaking any board rules, so there's literally nothing you can do.
>>
>>48902153
It's... A little bit of all of those, actually?

In-setting, it's a biological computer-AI that lives in your bone marrow and becomes part of you (in body and mind) to varying degrees. It has some advanced tech and modifies your body to perfection. Normally it would be installed, with its functions learned; but in-jump, you purchase an origin and perks to represent training.
>>
>>48902313
But anon, Cena is the shitposter.
>>
>>48902233
Lunars suck.
>>
>>48902330
No. No he is not. Or if he is, he is at least the lesser of evils.
>>
>>48902324
Does anyone have a link to the work itself? It's not the easiest thing to look up
>>
>>48902345
Don't respond to bait.
>>
>>48902330
Cena's not a shitposter, he's a shitty Jumpmaker.
>>
>>48902153
They kind of straddle the line between innate and non-innate ability. They're just as much a part of you as a Stand or Persona would be.
>>
>>48902354
>por que los dos?
>>
>>48902334
They really do. Is anybody actually interested in making a jump for them? The only niche they have is shapeshifting, and Jumpers have much less shitty shapeshifting options anyway.
>>
>>48902317
I can't. I've said all I have to say on the subject, the jump maker said 'I don't care, and don't need any reason to nerf you bitch, deal with it', so all I can do is sit here and stew in it.
>>
>>48902353
Don't tell me what to do.
>>
Next time he starts up, I'm just going to dump The Killing Joke in the thread.

All of you can take part in a story time like old fashioned /co/.
>>
>>48902324
>>48902359
I think that's borderline enough to be allowed in The Last Avenger, in that case.
>>
>>48902353
Is literally everything bait now?

Should I stop responding to anything in the thread, just post builds, and ignore everything else that isn't a build or a pdf?
>>
>>48902359
* >would be, except they became a part of you rather than started as one.
>>
>>48902375
I am, solely so I can import a companion as my Lunar mate.

I don't actually give a fuck about BEING a Lunar though. They don't have anything interesting.
>>
>>48902386
No, you should ignore those too, because most of them are also bait and shitposting.
>>
File: freeform RP.gif (1023KB, 297x168px) Image search: [Google]
freeform RP.gif
1023KB, 297x168px
What are the best 'He's too fast!' perks?
>>
>>48902185
Whaaaat?
You wouldn't help a lady look for her kid?
Where's your sense of civic duty?
This is how communities fall apart, YJ_Anon.
Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
>>
>>48902395
I think either Infernals or Solars is going to offer Lunar mate option imports.
>>
>>48902404
>Either
Infernals, Abyssals, and Solars should all get a Lunar mate option, since all of them as Solars and derived have one.
>>
File: snake eater.jpg (191KB, 800x775px) Image search: [Google]
snake eater.jpg
191KB, 800x775px
IM STILL, IN A DREAM
>>
>>48902378
Then accept that you're wrong and be happy with it. Your opinion is worthless, the only thing that matters is what the jump maker thinks, and the only arguments that have valid reasoning are the ones the jump maker agrees with. I'm still salty as fuck with that decision.
>>
>>48902381
I also have a bunch of Asterix comics, Red Son, and Year One if you guys would prefer that.
>>
>>48902232
This is an interesting jump. I'd build for this.

>>48902215
>>48902164
>>48902193
These are trash and poorly represent interesting setting. We should rework these.
>>
>>48902450
Stupid smelly phoneposter.
>>
>>48902445
CC it with any system that allows making your own spells, have fun with your E-10 custom charms.
>>
>>48902448
Image dumping is spam and against the rules.
>>
>>48902319
So yes then.
>>48902378
Meh, it was a dumb decision, but it's not like there aren't better jumps for powerlevel shit anyways.
>>
>>48902448
Please stop. We don't need another mgs shitposter.
>>
>>48902469
So is shitposting, that doesn't get deleted.
>>
>>48902384
Speaking of, would you consider Stands or Personas as innate abilities or summons?

Also, what about followers or "voices in your head" that don't take up companion slots, such as LoK's Origin Spirit or Portal's Personality Cores?
>>
I guess now's not a good time to bring up what I've been workin' on?

Der Langrisser's imagining is going well though I'm not NEARLY far enough in the game to do anything but the most basic unless I find a good in-depth LP

Neo-heisei has the Drop-in and Orphan perklines done as well as basic plans for their capstone boosters
I can pastebin Neo-heisei and give a link or WIP pdf of Der Langrisser if y'all give a damn
>>
>>48902448
While that's a far more entertaining type of shitposting, it's still shitposting.

Red Son pls.
>>
>>48902465
Yes because with CC you can merge literally anything. Magic, ki, chi, psionics, science, technology, you name it you can CC it! All because everything is magic.
>>
>>48902479
Hey now, unlike the MGS shitposter, dumping cape comics might actually inspire someone to write a jump. Still a bad idea though.
>>
>>48902495
I'll take your suggestion into account the next time he starts up, then.
>>
>>48902494
Yes. Pls.

>>48902501
No, not again.
>>
File: gwmfairfolkpf0.jpg (66KB, 558x400px) Image search: [Google]
gwmfairfolkpf0.jpg
66KB, 558x400px
>>48902375
I am. Sort of. Maybe. After I finish three other jumps.

And mostly because I like Wyld stuff.
>>
>>48902401
Raw speed is generally god awful compared to time manipulation in jumpchain. So I'd shy away from those in general.
>>
File: smug anime face no. 114.jpg (62KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face no. 114.jpg
62KB, 640x736px
>>48902403
>This is how communities fall apart, YJ_Anon

>>48902493
Uh, from what I've heard I'd say innate abilities. The other ones, so long as they don't provide a benefit beyond advice, are fine to bring along.
>>
>>48902476
It's not about the power, there are preexisting charms for that, and I've already planned out some pretty impressive projects if I do say myself that takes advantage of the setting's unique metaphysics and a while lot of soul and magic bullshit.

What bothers me isn't a cap on power that isn't even that great, it's a cap on creativity. Because it's not that we aren't allowed 6+ charms, we just aren't allowed custom ones, which is what bothers me.
>>
>>48902524
The Wyld taint has lead to the worst parts of the Lunars, though.
>>
>>48902524
The Wyld a shit. A SHIT. Remove Wyld.
>>
>>48902524
Personally, I just want the wide scale society manipulation and mortal empowerment stuff that the writers refused to give to the Lunars so that they can finally be competent at the Thousand Streams River.
>>
File: h-he's fast!.webm (3MB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
h-he's fast!.webm
3MB, 405x720px
>>48902401
>>
File: OriginSpirit.jpg (44KB, 1283x86px) Image search: [Google]
OriginSpirit.jpg
44KB, 1283x86px
>>48902536
Well, Origin Spirit is borderline, and it does provide other advantages.
>>
What can a pureblood dragonblood exalted do exactly?
>>
>>48902541
I'd rather more lewd posting than more charm wanking.
>>
>>48902558
Creation is shit. The Wyld and the primordials are the only good part of exalted, everything else is shit tier.
>>
>>48902564
>Thousand Streams River.
eh?
>>
>>48902501
Only if you hit D&D first. If you're going to incorporate my arguments into shitposting can you at least do it right?
>>
>>48902541
Cheer up. The justification for the cap was lack of charm support. Lunars, Abyssals, and Solars have better support up to e7-8, so the cap will be higher. Alchemicals are kind of screwed though.
>>48902524
By the way, how much support for charms do Fair Folk have?
>>
>>48902570
All the things a regular Dragon-Blood can do, only with extra motes.

It doesn't give them new powers or anything, it just makes them somewhat more powerful as Exalts.
>>
>>48902568
>Origin Spirit
I wonder how that would show up on an NGE Angel form?
>>
>>48902582
It's the Lunar plan to create a mortal society that can stand on its own without Exalted help. It makes absolutely no sense and the way they're going about it is the exact opposite of everything they would need to even hypothetically get it to work.
>>
>>48902571
You are alone then.
>>
>>48902581
>Creation is shit.
Bancho pls. Anything is better than existing in a formless void of infinite possibilities, and this isn't like TES where humans would be powerful spirits if not for reality, they just plain wouldn't exist in Exalted.
>>
File: fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg (215KB, 1110x719px) Image search: [Google]
fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg
215KB, 1110x719px
>>48902544
That's true. The actual taint on them is the worst part.

But they have a bunch of other Wyld shit in their charms too. Well, that, and I like the Shoggoth/Prototype stuff they can pull off.

>>48902558
Wyld a best.

>>48902564
That would be nice.

>>48902588
About as much as any non-Solar/Lunar/Abyssal splat.

They have their book. A lot of serious upgrades (and some additions) in the Errata. And I think some extra Ink Monkeys stuff.
>>
>>48902164
Needs some work. I'd say do Drop-In, Exchange Program, Business Owner, and MON as the backgrounds, and do human and monster separately.
>>
>>48902594
Ok then what can normal dragonbloods do? The jump doesn't give much of an idea.
>>
>>48902604
>An Exalt is doing something retarded to fuck over their own people again.
God, all of them have to have at least one stupid plan to do that, huh?
>>
>>48902586
Except not even then. That's like saying that if I jump Endless Legend or MCU, then all my magic-enhancing perks work on my technology and vice-versa because magic is science/technology in those universes.
>>
>>48902570
>>48902594
There ARE some very few powerful Charms that need high Breeding though.

>>48902626
Elemental Supersoldiers/Benders. They get better in group when enhancing each other.
>>
>>48902644
>There ARE some very few powerful Charms that need high Breeding though.
Like what?
>>
>>48902520

For you, anon
For you specifically

http://pastebin.com/LFpZZtWQ
>>
>>48902644
Soldier benders? Nice.
>>
>>48902611
>this isn't like TES where humans would be powerful spirits if not for reality,
Wat.
…Is Scientology real in TES?
>>
>>48902588
>Lunars, Abyssals, and Solars
We are probably not getting any of those. Even then, none of those are in the least interesting to me, the only kind of exalt I particularly want is Infernals as a devil tiger. No custom charms for that makes even those a wash, so I'm only hoping for a Fair Folk or Mortal Heroes jump for cool Raksha charms at this point.
>>
>>48902568
At that point, I'd say it's up to the Jumper to determine what happens. The bonding with your soul and not taking up a companion slot makes me think that it'd be fine, so long as they only provide advice.

>>48902596
Maybe like that one summon from FF12? The one with the skull dude and the woman?
>>
>>48902688
Actually it is pretty close.
>>
>>48902631
No, it's infinitely worse for Lunars. They want to give mortals freedom from Essence users for some reason. So they dick around in the Threshold manipulating societies and burning down cities to make strong barbarians. But the first time anything with social charms wonders along their societies will get completely rewritten and humans, even ones with max stats, can never stand up to the threats in the setting.

If they really wanted to free mortals, they'd be trying to build up magitech infrastructure and spread sorcery and supernatural martial arts, while also committing genocide on anything that can use Essence. But nope, they've all signed up for a plan that is literally impossible.
>>
>>48902688
Everything in TES began as an Et'Ada, which is a collective term for all the spirits and includes the Magne Ge, the Aedra, and the Daedra. All mortals were once these kinds of spirits as well. But the creation of Mundus trapped them there and bled away all of their power, sapping their immortality and sieving them through the dreamsieve that was set up to prevent them from dissipating and reincarnates them.
>>
>>48902652
Purity-Crucible Strike to raise other's breeding for one.

As In The Beginning for another. You know, that Essence 7 Charm that's the top of what DBs can do? Requires Breeding 5 atleast.
>>
File: 1471589869696.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471589869696.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>48902656
>For you specifically
>>
>>48902708
Looks like somebody needs to figure out how to apply Lunar Taming Leash to the entire group.
>>
>>48902652
>>48902727
Generally a whole lot of the high Essence charms also require high Breeding.

Just look at the Dreams of the First Age, where that's basically everywhere as a prereq.
>>
>>48902720
>Magne Ge
Never heard of those before.
Elder Scrolls lore is kind of hard to follow.
>>
>>48902750
>Lunar Taming Leash
Is this actually a thing?
>>
>>48902750
What they really need to do is to introduce the Lunars to Autocthonia and smash their faces into it until they understand that that is what a functioning society run by mortals looks like, not Conan the Barbarian shit.
>>
>>48902612
Are you saying you want to go Wyld?
>>
>>48902774
It's called something else. That's what Solars call it in private.
>>
>>48902588
>Lunars, Abyssals, and Solars
Yeah, no. MAYBE as end-jumps.
>>
>>48902700
Sounds like you really ate shit on this one then. Good, whiny faggots like you don't deserve good things.
>>
>>48902794
Why not?
>>
>>48902774
Yes, though it was called something else formally. It's noted to be developed out of insane paranoia.

>>48902783
That's exactly what I'm saying.
>>
>>48902773
Magne Ge is the term for the et'ada that decided to abandon the world along with Magnus instead of staying behind after it was created. The stars are actually punctures through Oblivion that let through the light of Aetherius, where all spirits lived before Mundus came into being. The Sun is the place where Magnus left reality.
>>
>>48902794
Infernals isn't. Why should Solars and Lunars?
>>
>>48902794
What are you even talking about? None of those are particularly high powered compared to any other kind of exaltation, considering the exist in the same fucking setting and have comparable shit.
>>
>>48902815
>It's noted to be developed out of insane paranoia.
>Insane
>When the Lunars ended up backstabbing the Solars and fled to the edge of reality to fuck up human societies and breed armies of beastmen through bestiality.
No, I'd call it prophetic instead.
>>
>>48902790
>>48902815
Why? And what is it? Is it specifically to counter Lunars?

Also, that sounds like a dick move.
>>
>>48902851
Who else is planning on killing all the Celestial Exalted and destroying their shards? I know I am.
>>
>>48902851
It only really stopped them from betray the Solar who developed it directly. Not from them fleeing as they did. So, not really.

>>48902861
It is a dick move, yes. And it only affects the Lunar waifu that's part of your Solar-Lunar pair.
>>
>>48902861
>Also, that sounds like a dick move.

Exalted in a nutshell.
>>
>>48902851
>implying
The solars deserved it. Just because you kill me trying to defend yourself after I attack you doesn't mean I was right to attack you in the first place because you ended up fighting back.
>>
>>48902893
Yes it does. It's called 'preemptive self defense'.
>>
>>48902874
Could we just use them instead? Like shove their souls into something like a normal human. And use the shards as spell matetials?
>>
>>48902816
Also all the stars and the sun are the same distance away from nirn. The stars arn't small because they're further away, they're small because they're smaller holes.
>>
>>48902884
That's why all Solars should have learned it.
>>
>>48902884
>it only affects the Lunar waifu that's part of your Solar-Lunar pair.
Explain? What does it even do?
>>
>>48902943
SUN AND MOON METHOD
Cost: 1m
Mins: Presence 3, Essence 2
Type: Reflexive (Step 1)
Keywords: Obvious, Emotion, Touch
Duration: Indefinite
Prerequisite Charms: Any Presence Excellency

This Charm is the result of Solar paranoia in the High First Age. When alone with one another, certain Solars referred to it by an alternate title, “Lunar-Taming Leash.”
With a touch, the Lawgiver infuses his Essence into the link constructed into his Lunar mate’s Exaltation, vastly strengthening it. The Lunar gains the benefits (and drawbacks) of a five-dot rating in the Solar Bond Background. This unnatural mental influence remains in effect until five Willpower is spent at one time to remove it.
In the event that a Solar’s Lunar mate is not available, he may touch himself and activate the Charm instead. Doing so grants the Solar an infallible sense of the direction in which his mate can be found, even if he has never met the Lunar in question before. If the Lunar is in another realm of existence, the Charm leads the Lawgiver to the nearest point of entry to that realm.
>>
>>48902943
It makes the waifu more "cooperative" and gives her a minor buff.
>>
>>48902956
Can't only Zenith Castes learn that, though? So only some Solars can learn it.
>>
>>48902956
>>48902959
So its just like seikerei and ashikabi?
>>
What Disney movies have their own Jumps outside of Zootopia and Treasure Planet?
>>
>>48903009
Incredibles
>>
>>48903009
Star Wars.
>>
>>48898751
>So are we accepting SB's Bleach?
It is better than the one on the Drive.
>>
File: bf9.gif (686KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
bf9.gif
686KB, 199x199px
>>48903027
>>
>>48902991
Yes except it is initiated by the dom instead of the sub, is often done to the lunar against their will, and the buff is weaker.
>>
>>48901531
>I'm going to tentatively claim Generic Creepypasta
I know Slenderman is in that genre, but not anything else. What other horrors were created by the chans?
>>
>>48903082
>>48903082
Skinwalkers.
>>
>>48903048
To be fair, it is better. Though that isn't saying much.

Speaking of Bleach, is anyone planning on making a German Hollow or Shinigami Savant jump?
>>
>>48903105
Improvaizen could work too. There has been talk but no claims.
>>
>>48898852
>Limiting drawbacks

Where's the fun in that? With so many perks you would need to add scenarios that everyone will simply 'win' and be done with it.
>>
>>48902986
No, all Solars can learn all Charms. Zeniths just have Presence as one of their Caste abilities, meaning it's a little easier for them.
>>
File: Lord English.gif (849KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
Lord English.gif
849KB, 500x361px
>>48898025
Chaos, the only constant in the multiverse.
>>
>>48898025
Holy.
>>48898050
Thanks.
>>48899496
Personal Skills.
>>
>>48903138
Chaos is just natural order we don't understand yet.
>>
>>48899227
>How do you collect human alt-forms?
Gender switches are not usually retroactive. If you were a guy in another jump, then a girl, then a guy you are gaining multiple human alt forms, because you can always become a form you had in an earlier jump.

Also in a lot of settings taking a non drop in origin could make you a specific nationality/ethnicity, which is different from your normal would be an alt form.
>>
>>48902700
Do you want a fucking pity party? You're a goddamn powerwanking shitposter, and you think anyone would sympathize with you?
>>
>>48899310
Not really 400 CP there.
And I thought 'plants' in Malfeas was mainly metals and stone growing like plants?
>>
>>48903082
The genre covers things like Slenderman, the Rake, the Goatman story, Ted the Caver, Jeff the Killer, a lot of other things of varying quality.

Also, fuck you captcha. All three of those images were nothing but signs, you dick.
>>
Thanks for the feedback on Dragonlance, everyone. I appreciate it. I’m not going to be around all that long, but I wanted to throw this up while I had a free minute.

It looks like there’s no real outcry to change the jump, which I’m mostly fine with. As said, I’m not pleased with certain decisions I made, but, changing things now, if there’s no honest outcry, wouldn’t serve any good purpose. As such I have no intention of changing the jump as it pertains to level buys.

There were a few other suggestions: adding and or changing items, altering the layout, playing with the wording and or victory conditions for certain scenarios. None of those really caught my eye overmuch, so beyond thanking everyone for the feedback I won’t be changing those sections.

One thing I did want to note on, because maybe it wasn’t clear, was that the alignment perk in the jump serves two purposes: it allows the jump address alignment, which is an important part of the setting, and I thought the ability to choose how you ping alignment spells made sense given the out of context nature of jumps, jumpers, and jumping. I bring this up purely because someone mentioned the Death Knight’s alignment requirement, which I thought was clear in the context of the perk offered near the beginning of the jump. Apparently not.

All of that is to say that you don’t have to /be/ evil to be a Death Knight, you merely need an evil alignment during the jump. The same goes for the other alignment dependent choices throughout the jump. By the way, those of you that chose an evil alignment and then went around saving orphanages made me smile. Thank you.

That’s all from me for now.
>>
Question, if we take a drawback for 0 points, can we do it without any danger to ourselves? Let me explain/give an example. In the OT jump, there is a drawback where Luke joined Vader and they overthrew the Emperor, and then proceeding to reform and improve the Empire. I like this situation, but unfortunately, the drawback makes me their enemy/target. Now, if I took it for 0 points, could I avoid that and just have them do their new Empire thing without being my enemies?
>>
>>48903288
No. Not only no, but I am also baffled where you got that idea from.
>>
>>48903123
This is correct. In addition, Solars must pay a 2-mote surcharge to use Charms out-of-caste.
>>
>>48903314
No, that's only Dragonblooded.
>>
File: That's not how it works.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
That's not how it works.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>48903288
>>
>>48903306
Well, I mean, if I'm choosing not to take it for points, I figure I should be able to avoid the thing that would give me the points.
>>
>>48903334
Well, and Infernals.
>>
>>48903288
>Not being able to manipulate the timeline to get it done

What kind of Jumper are you?
>>
>>48903235
That's pretty much exactly what plants in Malfeas are. Mainly plants made of metals and stone. Or bone. Or other stuff.

The main point of this is getting to make a new type of plant, that'll grow new stuff of whatever you put in. So, you simply stab if with steel or something, you'd get a steel-plants... or you could us Orichalcum, or Uru, or Adamantium, or whatever else you want to grow. And there's nothing really restricting you from developing that in forests of them...

You sure it doesn't seem 400cp worthy?
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>48903368
Still no. Only Dragon-Blooded.
>>
>>48903375
No, it definitely is worth 400cp. In fact, you should either nerf it or double the price.
>>
>>48903397
Only if you don't count Abyssals or Lunars.
>>
>>48903342
I wasn't aware it was such a sensitive topic? I just liked how the Vader-Luke Empire sounded and was wondering if I could just have it without having to fight them if I choose not to get the 600cp.
>>48903372
Early chain, I'm not that good of a manipulator yet.
>>
>>48903375
Principle-Invoking Onslaught already lets you turn things into any material worth Resources equal to your Essence.

>>48903411
Stop shitposting. That mechanic is unique to the Neptunians.
>>
>>48899909
>2. Only one new one ever
Gonna need a citation here bub. Item Creation is the skill to create items.
No Item creation skill I have ever seen only gives you the skill to make one item, ever.
>>
>>48903375
I'd argue 600 for something that good. Then again, I'm remembering the Trees of Gold & Silver from Chronicles of Narnia which do the same thing here.

I'd say drop the number of seeds down if you want to do 400. Or... admittedly, not sure.
>>
>>48903435
>Neptunians.
???
>>
>>48903450
>No Item creation skill I have ever seen only gives you the skill to make one item, ever.

Isn't that usually called conjuration or summoning anyway?
>>
>>48900604
>allowing you step into the wastes of Cecelyne and travel the five-day trip to any other point within the same world no matter the distance.
Same world is a problem here. Ceceline is not that limited. and 5 days for world travel is a loong long time with a jumpers options.

This is only useful if it can cross dimensions in the jump like she can, and has actual universe wide reach.
>>
>>48903375
People are pulling you in either direction over it, so my vote is that staying where you are now is the best compromise, even if it's not perfect in everyone's eyes.
>>
>>48903503
See >>48900778
>>
>>48900912
>All of the other capstones have limits
Lie
>>
>>48901739
>1) Do you retain things like Symbiotes (from Symbiote) or internal nanomachines?
>>48901961
>1. No.
Thus causes problems since you can be the technology.
>>
File: ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif (189KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif
189KB, 800x624px
>>48903400
>No, it definitely is worth 400cp. In fact, you should either nerf it or double the price.
There are other duplication perks though. And this would require a whole lot of time and care, as well as figuring out and satifisfying whatever odd requirements such plants might need.

>>48903435
>Principle-Invoking Onslaught already lets you turn things into any material worth Resources equal to your Essence.
True, I suppose. This might work better for some odd things though.

>>48903465
>I'd argue 600 for something that good. Then again, I'm remembering the Trees of Gold & Silver from Chronicles of Narnia which do the same thing here.
>I'd say drop the number of seeds down if you want to do 400. Or... admittedly, not sure.
Hm, three of them seemed fine to me. Since I'd need to change some of the open seeds into set hell-plants then. Because the seven seeds in total thing is thematic.

And the Narnia Trees are discounted, while I didn't give any discounts here (yet).

>>48903512
Fair enough. Thanks for your vote then.

>>48903503
Already addressed that. >>48900778
>>
>>48903450
>>48903486
it doesn't make sense to me either but it's what the jumpmaker said.
>>
>>48902164
>Let's do this.
Never understood the hate.
And a fan of 8 Brothers and the ability to share powers.
>>
>>48903641
It's the blandest jump I've seen in awhile.
>>
>>48903632
Have you considered the option that you're misinterpreting/misremembering stuff? /Again/?
>>
>>48902656
>For you, anon
It is a pretty shade of blue, but where is all the everything?
>>
>>48903665
Or lying. Because Bancho.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 550x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 550x425px
Worst jumpchain ever, there should be a critic to review cyoa's due to the build I made due to how confusing the effort went into, I mean seriously the kingdom hearts jump chain looks more better than this

path reformer
drawbacks social apathy, herbivores and unsustainable development

scenario the old lady by the bridge
other perks pacifistic, bigger than you thought, atmosphere, babyboomer, complete isolation and overgrown

companion henge friend and the associates

items natural domain, atmosphere, natural elements, a place of wonder, apartment suite, suiet upgrades, interior decor, a place for dreams, magic dorayaki, refiling pocket sticks and magatama

perks henge form and upgrade, human transformation and upgrade, henge tendencies and upgrade with no drawback, approachable, every little thing, poof in the night, old soul, odd man out, critical remark, calm assessment, expert hobbyist, whittling away the time, talking your troubles away and stress management

other items cell phone
>>
>>48903709
>the A.I. Is shittalking and posting images
IT'S EVOLVING!
>>
>>48903082
Not sure if they were made on 4chan or any other chan, but some notable ones are:

Russian Sleep Experiment
smiledog.jpg
Ben Drowned
Squidward's Suicide
The Dawn is Your Enemy
Candle Cove
Fallout 3: Numbers Station
>>
>>48903082
Don't forget the instant classic Sonic.exe
>>
>>48903732
>>48903709
Oh damn our little guy is growing up! (Or girl) I hope it doesn't backslide this time.
>>
>>48903375
>You sure it doesn't seem 400cp worthy?
Unless they have special properties, no.

Thus is just a limited sword plant.

having metals and stones grow like plants seems more like special effect/flavor to me.
And that is even if they make more metals/stone, and not just leech from the ground like regular plants.

It is worth 400 CP if you can make plants of rare metals and stone like the magical materiel, vibranium, genesis soil, etc, but from what I remember from the charms that stuff only spawn a non special equivalent.

If you can take a sample of rare metal and make a growing/renewing plant with its properties, like a Uru kudzu vine, is 400 CP.
otherwise 200 CP flavor perk.
>>
So, just in case anyone is interested, there's apparently going to be a Godzilla anime, directed by Gen Urobuchi.
>>
>>48903623
>And the Narnia Trees are discounted, while I didn't give any discounts here (yet).

That's true actually. If you're going for 400 I'd say leave it undiscounted.
>>
>>48903450
See >>48899708
Bancho doesn't know what he's talking about.
And he may or may not be intentionally spreading misinformation.
Also, IIRC, he fucking hates Valeria, so the best thing you can do is ignore him and wait for her to respond.
>>
>>48903709
>shit-talking Golden Sky Stories

Just because it's not Code Geass in simplicity doesn't mean it's bad, robot.
>>
>54)Circle of Magic
>Namornese Noble

>Overlooked by the White God
>Ambient Magics(Raw Elements(Air))
>Will of the Empress
>Magic Steps

>The Circle of Magic(Narmornese Noble, Ambient Magic(Raw Elements(Fire)), Overlooked by the White God, Magic Steps, The Magic in the Weaving, Old Patient Magic, Hear the Whisper Inside)
>Aradia, Terezi, Aranea
>The Circle Reforged(Narmornese Noble, Ambient Magic(Raw Elements(Fire)), Overlooked by the White God, Magic Steps, The Magic in the Weaving, Hear the Whisper Inside)
>Kanaya, Feferi, Meenah
>Vriska(The Circle Opens, Narmornese Noble, Ambien Magic(Smith), Overlooked by the White God, Magic Steps, The Magic in the Weaving, A Life of Dedication)

>Live at Discipline Cottage
>Namornese Politics
>Exiled
>Illiterate
>Two X's
>At the Palace of Black Swans

Shit, I'm blind. I have to immediately summon my companions and tell them to go get me some oil. Then I'll live with the Circle of Magic while I and my companions learn how to disentangle our magic. ("Yes, I am an adult now. No, don't question how that happened. Just make with the magic lessons and don't mind the Hive Cluster growing behind the college.") Once that's sorted out, we'll conquer Emelan and start marching northwest to take our homeland too. Sounds like shit is deeply fucked up there and their culture needs a good old fashioned total restructuring.

I figure the Circle of Magic will be willing to go with me after I keep saving their lives and give them a tour of Nomanisan to show them what real modern technology is like, instead of the cardboard stuff I churn out to give medieval societies a boost.
>>
File: GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif (17KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif
17KB, 800x331px
>>48903807
>And that is even if they make more metals/stone, and not just leech from the ground like regular plants.
They make more, yes. Malfeas doesn't produce gold except in his plants, for example. And they can be exported to Creation.

>It is worth 400 CP if you can make plants of rare metals and stone like the magical materiel, vibranium, genesis soil, etc, but from what I remember from the charms that stuff only spawn a non special equivalent.
It's not based on any Charms though?

>If you can take a sample of rare metal and make a growing/renewing plant with its properties, like a Uru kudzu vine, is 400 CP.
>otherwise 200 CP flavor perk.
Alright then. 400cp it is.

>>48903814
M'kay.
>>
>>48903608
They way they phrased it, as nanomachines in their blood, made it sound like an item. If you have a machine alt-from, that's fine.
>>
>>48903818
>Also, IIRC, he fucking hates Valeria
Huh. Why?

>>48903846
>Circle of Magic
Wasn't that a WIP?
>>
>>48903512
>People are pulling you in either direction over it
>>48903623
>Thanks for your vote
I think this is the same person saying nerf or double the price without giving reasons.

When one side is giving detained reasons for their viewpoint, and the other is just trying to shout loudly and often, giving them both sides equal weight is not fair.

Because I do not think everyone on the other side is genuine, just trying to ruin all they can for fun.
>>
>>48903883
It was in the complete unimaged folder. Maybe it got misplaced in the rush around thread 1000?
>>
>>48903632
>it doesn't make sense to me either but it's what the jumpmaker said.
>>48903665
>Have you considered the option that you're misinterpreting/misremembering stuff? /Again/?
That is why I am asking for the quote you got this from.
I think you are putting words in the jumpmakers mouth here. bancho, and making a ruling based on what she might have said that is completely nonsensical.
>>
Question about CP awarding scenarios: can I leave some of my initial CP to add at the end of the Jump with the ones of the scenario?
>>
What are some of the best naughty fun perks we have? I'm thinking of things along the line of Archer's Sploosh.
>>
>>48903962
Generally, no.
>>
>>48903876
>They make more, yes.
>>48903814
>That's true actually. If you're going for 400 I'd say leave it undiscounted.
I think this is the same guy just trying to jack up the price because someone else is arguing for a discoult.

Sword Plant can do more then this, and is 200CP I thought.

Now this is metals and stone only, but once you form the plant, others can hopefully take over cultivation.

It should still be 400CP (Discount Malfeas) going by other perks.
>>
>>48903962
Usually no. If it gives you CP for taking it then it's cumulative, but if it's a reward at the end you have to spend it all first. Source: my ass, but it makes the most sense
>>
>>48903082
Don't forget the Holder series.
>>
>>48903883
Because she can be incredibly abrasive, and has no hesitation to call him, or anyone else out on their shit.
>>
>>48903973
Sweet, Sweet Candy from Futurama.
>>
>>48903973
>being this unimaginative
>>
>>48901152
Through email corespondence.
>>
>>48903973
Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus, from Generic 80s Action Movie.
But really, there's a lot of beauty and charisma perks that would help you for that, nothing really fun to talk about.
>>
>>48903973
Shapeshifting and biomancy= fun times.
Futurama and Fallout also have sploosh equivalents.
If you're willing to go to the lewd drive there's even more goodies, but you could probably do all of that with the aformentioned perks.
>>
>>48903973
Futurama and Fallout have similar perks, Firefly lets you be a courtesan, and you can become a Shoggoth in Lovecraft.
>>
>>48904003
>If you're willing to go to the lewd drive
ohboyherewego.jpg.webm.pdf
>>
>>48903973
The others have all been mentioned, by there's still:
To Boldly Come, Star Trek
Sinanju, Wuxia
>>
>>48904003
>Shapeshifting and biomancy
Where would I get those?
>>
>>48903962
>Question about CP awarding scenarios: can I leave some of my initial CP to add at the end of the Jump with the ones of the scenario?
I say yes, because you also have situations like paying for a companion who does not join you because reasons.

You cannot use CP from that jump in a later jump, but I see no reason with saving some to spend later in the jump. You are not getting any benefit from them until you spend them after all, to is fair to me.
>>
>>48903973
Depends on your fetishes. I don't think anything is outright impossible with the current Nigh unlimited magical power offered in Jumpchain, but maybe the tile pattern fetishist is a bit left out.

>>48904010
It's coo the threads already dead inside.
>>
File: n4gbZh.jpg (86KB, 606x423px) Image search: [Google]
n4gbZh.jpg
86KB, 606x423px
>>48904010
You chose this fate.

>>48902164
>>48902193
>>48902215
>>48902232
>>
>>48903810
Prepare for needless misery.
>>
>>48904045
Why are you so insistent on this bait? At this point nobody is actually triggered by it, they just hate you, roll their eyes, and then move on.
>>
>>48904015
>Sinanju, Wuxia
Huh? I thought that was just some korean martial art.
>>
>>48904047
Yeah, I'm sad at the perspective of seeing him ruin another franchise.
>>
>>48904024
Shapeshifting comes in many flavors Inuyasha has a good one, and so does Gunnerkrigg court. There's also venture bros and well plenty of other jumps really. It's pretty common for a superpower.

Alpha level Biomancy is from 40k imperium and you can also get it from Light of Terra if you're daring.
There are other ways to get a similar power, but this one is relatively easy to get and very very flexible.
>>
>>48904070
It also teaches you how to please a woman.
>>
>>48904076
>Biomancy
What does it have to do with the question though.
>>
>>48904070
>Sinanju 800 CP Discount Warrior:
>You are trained in the ancient Korean art of Sinanju. Your skills and abilities surpass human limits; every part of your body is a lethal weapon. You know how to slit a man’s femoral artery with your fingernail, and climb sheer cliffs with your skin’s elasticity holding you fast, and you exude pheromones making you attractive. Further, you can utilize a battle technique known as the Ribbon, where even your dodges are deadly; all your opponents find that their strikes at you instead are redirected or dodged so that they impact into their own allies, even as you close for a lethal finishing blow.
>>
>>48904097
Shapeshifting works on yourself, biomancy works on other people
>>
>>48904097
The question was were to get biomancy wasn't it?
If you're asking for lewd applications of remote fleshcrafting I'm afraid you have no imagination.
>>
>>48904122
Maybe he's only into robots.
>>
File: 1452330614686.png (5KB, 365x241px) Image search: [Google]
1452330614686.png
5KB, 365x241px
>>48903973
SLAVERY IS FREEDOM
Cost:
4m, 1wp;
Mins: Essence 3;
Type:
Supplemental
Keywords:
ComboOK, Entourage 2, Servitude, Sorcerous
Duration:
Instant

All the life that scurries beneath the majestic shadow of the Mountain and the Beast Upon It
exists only to serve his needs. Only by submitting to his unfathomable authority do they find themselves truly free from the troubles of their life. This Charm supplements a social attack which commands a single target to perform to a task or otherwise suggests a task that need done. For example, if the Infernal wishes a meal cooked, he may demand that the target prepare meal for him or ask the target why his plate is yet empty.

If the attack is successful, the target seeks to perform the task exclusively, to the best of her abilities. Her Motivation is temporarily replaced with the designated task until it is completed and she will consider no other task worthy of her attention. She will also not abandon the task unless someone else comes to relieve her. While this Servitude effect is active, she requires no food or water, so long as she focuses ten hours or more of her day to performing the task.
>>
Still trying to fuse things. Is Recettear a one-time thing or assuming I have a bunch of copies of what I'm trying to fuse can I just shove them all in there to have whatever the target is absorb all its properties?
>>
>>48904076
You forgot the Imaginos Body from GUNNM. That's arguably the best shapeshifting perk in the chain as it works for both form and function.
>>
>>48904076
>40k
I really don't want to touch that setting with a 10-foot pole, at least not until super late chain. Any specific other biomancy perks that would work?
>>
>>48903978
>this guy is <insert shitposter I hate>

Way to fuck up your argument there, buddy. There are multiple posters.
>>
>>48904165
>Any specific other biomancy perks that would work?
You can make one in Marvel with the right combo. It wouldn't be as powerful, but it'd be servicable for cosmetic and light functional enhancements.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>48903896
Eh. I'm not too sure on that.

>>48903978
>Sword Plant can do more then this, and is 200CP I thought.
True. But I don't really want to base my prices on other jumps.

>Now this is metals and stone only, but once you form the plant, others can hopefully take over cultivation.
Actually, it's whatever you can form into enough of a spike to pierce the seeds you get. You could make candycane trees, plastic rosebushes, and whatever else if you like.

It's both easier to use than Sword Plant, since you can just leave it to others... and harder because it'll require odd stuff.

>It should still be 400CP (Discount Malfeas) going by other perks.
Though if I would discount it, I would do so for Oramus. The mentions of Malfeas are more meant to be 'the demon realm as a whole' than the Yozi himself.

Also, I'm already writing up a related 200cp one that allows you to make plants for "mundane" stuff. On request of another anon.
>>
>>48904165
You can get shapeshifting laser beams from mahvel, but you've got to actually shoot someone with that.
There's also. Just using some form of possesion from Imawabi no Dakini and maybe HunterXHunter Nen shapeshifting while using their body.
You'd get double kinky doing it that way.
>>
>>48904045
The only one with decent perks is the Generic Hentai Jump. That's got some decent offerings. The rest of them are just bland as hell.
>>
>55)Rick and Morty
>Rick

>Focus on Science
>Mad Geneticist
>Genius
>Business Savy
>Voodo Crap Magic

>Interdimensional Goggles
>Concentrated Dark Matter

>Alcoholic
>Principle Vagina
>Parasites

Whole lotta science to learn here. And then... vague multiversal adventures I guess. I just don't learn, so I took another alcholism drawback.
>>
>>48904197
The perks may be bland as hell, but the stuff you can get in setting is far from it. At least for Coc. Disregarding lewd purposes entirely it has a lot of bad end material you can use for your own ends.
>>
>>48904164
Yeah, but then you have to be a damn cyborg.
>>
>>48904237
Spike an enemy's drink with Bimbo Liqueur?
>>
>>48904149
Exalted has a LOT of naughty Charms.

There's even a joke splat entirely devoted to it.
>>
>>48904237
>it has a lot of bad end material you can use for your own ends.

Alright? Name a few that don't involve lewd.
>>
>>48904255
Not for the doctor variant you don't
>>
>>48904157
Nobody knows.
>>
>>48904262
I imagine he means that they have practical uses beyond lewd, there is nothing in that game that isn't at least somewhat lewd.
>>
>>48904157
Wait, aren't Tiberium and Phazon more or less biological?
>>
>>48904258
Link?
>>
>>48904296
Use google, shitstain.
>>
>>48904189
Could we use that Hegra perk from yesterday with magic? Like, could we create a cloud and have it rain fear and hail ecstasy like Hegra herself?
>>
>>48904296
The Scroll of Swallowed Darkness.
>>
>>48904256
Well that's one example. If I were a more vindictive person I'd like to see what would happen to Gendo after a Bro Brew. Maybe things would even get better?

>>48904262
Most of the Mind breaking stuff for one. Being able to forcibly turn others into non sapients with some TF items is another route you could go. I mean it's nothing you couldn't do with D&D magic, but this way you can skip the spell casting part.
>>
>>48904293
so is coal if you're being pedantic
>>
>>48904314
What about the white magic? That isn't lewd.
>>
>>48904334
All the white magic you can learn in game is kind of shit, but if we assume there's more than 3 spells in verse to learn there might be some good stuff in there.
>>
File: 1458328982718.png (29KB, 473x494px) Image search: [Google]
1458328982718.png
29KB, 473x494px
>>48904262
There's a mirror demon that copies all your stats, disables your offensive magic, copies your weapons and armor, and you have to beat it in ~5 turns or it steals your body, leaving you trapped alone in a mirror in a dark room for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>48904293
>Tiberium
Actually it's implied to be alive, rather than stated to be.
>Phazon
Totally alive.

However the perk he's talking about only says this on limitations
>The Fusion spell taught to you works well on items which have the same inherent properties, in the case of two fruits, or two swords, and so forth.
>>
>>48904314
Doesn't it require eating a shit-ton of some of the local cuisine and hoping the dice roll your direction?
>>
>>48904314
God, fuck off and stop talking about your shitty game. It's terrible, the guy who runs it is a bastard, and it's off topic since it's not even allowed here. Go to fucking /v/.
>>
>>48904301
Why should he? The thread is for discussing jump perks and jumps, and we've been talking about charms for days.
>>
>>48904361
I was thinking of skipping the "harvest Phazon and Tiberium crystals and fuse them until they have all traits" in favor of just splicing them with a genetic perk.
>>
>>48904189
>Actually, it's whatever you can form into enough of a spike to pierce the seeds you get. You could make candycane trees, plastic rosebushes, and whatever else if you like.
So this is not an ability you have, like sword plant..

Crap, I misread. because I though you were talking about something else. I thought this was an ability YOU had to make metals and stones grow as plants like they did in Malfeas. Cause that made a lot of sense for the jump.

These seeds, do not, really. Not a fan of CP non replenishing items either. Don't really like the seeds at all. 400 CP for 3, no. It is not even a thematic number. Exalted is about the 5 castes/aspects of each exalt, and Oramous is 7, not 4+3...
You could not even make a plant of every magical material to take with you.
With an actual 7 you could, the 5 traditional MM+Admant+Malfean Brass/Virgidris.
7 would make sense. This just feels random.

I am sad.
>>
>>48904359
It's also banished forever by being forced to orgasm.
>>
File: Gamzee.Makara.full.1311342.jpg (135KB, 810x619px) Image search: [Google]
Gamzee.Makara.full.1311342.jpg
135KB, 810x619px
>Reading Homestuck because of Sburb Jump
>'You can't get Lord English unconditional immortality'
>'You can't get Lord/Muse class'

Well, after reading this for a while, I have noticed that you can get the best next thing to these two:

>You might not be able to get your own clock and break it using the Crowbar, but you can still get a Juju and fuse yourself with it. Be a God-Tier Time player in the Dead Session (which is pretty much made to be won by a Time player that can get bored and has unlimited will-power, something that it's not that hard to get for a Jumper) with some good team-work perks and you are pretty much guaranteed to win it and get a power-boost that would put you not too far from Act 7 Caliborn. Then just fuse yourself with some other stuff to get made into the wierd conglomerate that Lord English is.
>Lord/Muse class are basically just a combination all the other active/passive classes. Absorb/get the powers of other players of your same aspect but with a different class
>>
>>48904392
See>>48904383
>>
>>48904383
Nobody cares about your puritanical impotent rage.
>>
>>48904385
Honestly considering the two things I'm not sure you need to put any work in. I would expect you would have a harder time not fusing them together than fusing them together. I mean they both infect anything they can.
>>
>>48904407
>Nobody
No actually. It was banned because most people did not want it allowed. You're posting offtopic.
>>
File: 1468208371048.png (167KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1468208371048.png
167KB, 370x370px
>>48904383
>It's terrible
True
>the guy who runs it is a bastard
Yes, but he's also a smart fuck who lives off of donations from furries and gets other people to write his game for him
>and it's off topic
Also true

>Go to fucking /v/.
It's banned on /v/ too, though
>>
How dangerous is Neverwinter Nights for someone with no intention of getting involved in any of the plots?
>>
>>48904434
Then go to /d/, Jesus man. It's not hard.

>>48904435
It's Forgotten Realms.
>>
>>48904423
Actually, since we were talking about lewd stuff anyway, it IS on topic. Besides, we're on page 10 anyway, we'll be autosaging soon.
>>
>>48904070
It's the mother of all martial arts. No, literally. It also teaches you a 37 to 54-step process for pleasing a woman. Most women can't get past twelve or so, and using the full 54 or so can lead to death by orgasm.
>>
>>48904423
There's a jump for it in thread and I'm talking about it. That's on topic.
>>
>>48904434
>>/trash/
>>
>>48904070
>All masters of Sinanju are taught the steps required to bring women to sexual fulfillment.

The problem with these techniques, is that all the fun has been taken out of sex. No untrained woman can last beyond step twelve.

>One is warned to never use the fifty two step system on "normal" women, as it will drive them insane.
>>
>>48904456
No it isn't. It's not allowed here.
>>
>>48904423
It's a Jump. This is the Jumpchain thread. Therefore it's on topic. End of story.
>>
>>48904435
Avoid the MCs like the plague. Avoid the gods and their clerics like the plague. Avoid all areas rumored to have plagues like the plague. ... Maybe find somewhere quiet like Silverymoon to hang out and chill if you're looking for a safe time in Faerun.
>>
>>48904480
It's no more a jump than the God Jump is. It's not allowed by the rules here.
>>
>>48904479
Hmm, nope. I don't see any board rules saying the discussion of lewd CYOAs is forbidden. As long as we don't post NSFW images, we're good.
>>
>>48904494
There's no such thing as thread rules. There are board rules and site rules. The CoC jump and discussion thereof violates neither of those.
>>
>>48904499
>>48904504
>Phoneposting
Go to the pathfinder thread and start spamming about 40k, see how much they appreciate it.
>>
>>48904449
>It's Forgotten Realms.
I mean like the city of Neverwinter, where every thing takes place.

>>48904490
So leave town early and stay gone?
>>
>>48904480
Wrong. The coc jump isn't allowed by the rules so no it's not on topic go kill yourself furfag
>>
File: Sacharevell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacharevell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>48904303
Depends. If you're just snapping your fingers and summoning a rainstorm, no. If you're actually creating the cloud and have it rain, like you say, then yes.

It's primarily meant for things you create... like art, drinks, or even buildings and machines like that one anon asked about.

>>48904391
It was always meant to be an item. There are no Infernal Charms to make hell-plants, nor any Yozi (except maybe Cytherea) for which it would fit as an ability.

Sad to hear you don't like it. But I thought allowing you to use seven different materials of your choosing was a bit much...
>>
>>48904518
The head Mary Sue of the setting lives there.
>>
>>48904435
Find the FR version of /pol/ and whenever they start talking about a >happening, find somewhere else to be. Big events are pretty terrible there, but if you can avoid those you should be fineish. Keep in mind it's D&D, so horrible deaths are always possible, but they're less likely if you avoid major events.
>>
>>48904518
>So leave town early and stay gone?
Like I said, Silverymoon wouldn't be a bad place to hang out. You could have adventures there and avoid most of the big plots. The big elven city that's all on its own on an island, I forget the name, is pretty tame. You could hang out there and do some little stuff to have fun and pass the time.

I assume you're looking at it for an early jump? If so, one of those two areas would provide you with some low-level quest fodder and plenty of support if you got your nuts and or tits in a bind.
>>
>>48904519
I don't care about what you think the rules are. This is the Jumpchain thread, we discuss Jumps here. Don't like it, go to a board that'll enforce your made-up rules.
>>
>>48904522
>buildings
Ah yes, the fear castle. That's going to be fun.
>>
>>48904566
So you don't care at all that this is a community and thus beholden to the rules and standards of such.
>>
>>48904554
>an early jump
Yes and thanks, Silverymoon sounds like a great place to spend the jump.
>>
>>48904566
Those are the rules of the thread Fuck off coc cancer
>>
>>48904566
This has been the consensus agreement since the very beginning of jump chain. No one agrees with you on this, and if they do then they're going back on shit they agreed upon, and aren't allowed to go back on. These are the standards that we've had in place for hundreds of place, we aren't allowed to go back on them.
>>
File: 1466623426782.jpg (38KB, 347x304px) Image search: [Google]
1466623426782.jpg
38KB, 347x304px
>>48904476
>>48904464
>Genre Savior Worm into a romcom or harem anime
>Unholy Heights Scion into a woman
>wait until he (she?) begins to develop emotions like in canon
>instead of convincing him to kill all humans, you walk up with a bouquet of roses
>take her out to dinner in a nice french restaurant
>then you unleash ALL FIFTY FOUR STEPS at once
>jumpchan gets to witness the first confirmed human/intergalactic planetary-sized space worm pairing

We've done it, boys
We can now unironically waifu Scion
>>
>>48904397
So what does any of that green text paragraph mean in the english language?
>>
>>48904522
What's your favorite First Circle Demon species?
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>48904303
>>48904522
Hm. Gonna expand on this a bit more to explain better... I imagine it as you infusing your works with what emotions/visions you want as you create it.

So, if you design a spell that just causes it to rain, and during that designing process you infuse it with fear and ecstacy, then you can cast a rain of fear of ecstacy.

If you just pick up a random spell from a book in local library, then you wouldn't be able to. Because you're just copying what the spellbook say.

Likewise, if your magic requires you to actually shape the clouds with your will/magic/whatever, not just complete a string of words to trigger the spell, then it would also work.

There's an element of artistry/craftsmanship in it.

>>48904581
Fun indeed.
>>
How much of a boost to magic is Villain Song?
>>
Jump # 41 Batman the dark knight
Background: Upper Class
Perks:
*obfuscating Stupidity (0)
*Dummy Companies (200, Discount)
*Why do we fall (300, Discount)
* A hero can be Anyone (600)
Equipment
*Money X 5 (200, Discount)
*Jumper Mansion (100, Discount)
*Jumper Enterprises (200, Discount)
Drawback:
*Crime Free City (+600)

You either die trying to be Batman or you live long enough to see yourself become Lex Luthor.
A city shrouded in darkness cried out in pain. One man answered by turning himself in to a symbol of the night to strike fear in to the hearts of those who would prey on the innocent. I decided to try a different method.
I fought hard to rally the people to put pressure on the legislature to fix the jails. I invested large amounts of money in after school programs and reviving the dead parts of the city that bred the most crime.
I pushed and succeeded in getting many drugs legalized and controlled so that drug addicts didn’t fill our jails.
However that is not to say I only used mundane methods to clean the streets. First I used Adam Jensen and Snowflame to take down some more problematic “Super villains.”
If you ever ask me why I don’t shoot the joker it’s because Adam beat me too it.
I also released a series of power armor and security robots mainly to the police to push the odds in their favor. There were some private industries that also purchased my wares, particularly Wayne industries.
The only problem with my methods was that nothing exists in a vacuum.
Other cities began to emulate what Gotham was doing especially since criminals were moving out of Gotham since the situation had become a lot tougher for them.
By the end of 10 years I had succeeded but only just barely. Some of the other cities had made amazing progress as well by copying me.
>>
>>48904648
My rain magic is both the first and third thing, so I got that covered. Thanks Incredible Infernal Anon.
>>
>>48904651
There's no way to quantify that.
>>
>>48904651
It's a flat 18% boost to base spellpower.
>>
In Neverwinter Nights since sorcerers are (sometimes) the decedents of dragons and we can apparently get a Wrymling dragon as a familiar with the Arcane Pact perk could I have my origin self's sister be a dragon and have her as my familiar?
>>
>>48904522
>There are no Infernal Charms to make hell-plants
I distinctly there being one. It is where the outgrowths of magical materiels were their non magical alternates. I thiing it was a thing that happend when your aura went loud and you had certain perks from the Malfean Tree, like that one that activated for free at the 10 mote level or something.

THAT is what I thought you were basing the perk off of, and I did not pay proper attention to the 2nd paragraph once I assumed I knew what the teaser was about. I am sorry ofr the misunderstanding.

Sorry. Maybe sell them individually at 100CP, with 1 seed of potential, and 6 other seeds of already extant plants, that way you could buy enough for all the magical material plants?
>>
>>48904651
I don't know, think about it like a prepubescent girl, and if you match the right mindset you should understand exactly how much of a boost it is.
>>
>>48904710
It sounds fine.
>>
>>48904651
It depends on whether or not your base spellcasting system uses Cytorrak's Constant or Mordenkainen's Thaumaturgical Principle. You'll have to figure that out first and, once you've got those figures ready, we can find out just how much of a boost you get.
Thread posts: 718
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.