[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer would be better without Chaos both Fantasy and 40K

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: chaos.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
Warhammer would be better without Chaos both Fantasy and 40K I mean the fuck is the point of this faction if there are already more fleshed out, better apocalypse bringers in both settings?
>>
>>48863175
Chaos was fine in Fantasy. Minimum wankery until the End Times.

So many naive fools who thought Nagash would be the final boss.
>>
>>48863175
>Necrons
>Tyranids
>Fushed out

Pffftttahahahaha

0/100 bait.
>>
>>48863175
>the fuck is the point of this faction if there are already more fleshed out, better apocalypse bringers in both settings?

But there's not.
>>
>>48863175
Cosmic horror is the best, and most unique part, of 40k. Chaos being portrayed as mustache stroking villains, a la Dawn of War, is the real problem.
>>
>>48863175
I think you've completely missed the point. Warhammer isn't a story. There's no reason at all for it to focus on a single threat.

In fact, the opposite is the case. Expansion and variety are the goals.

There's no reason at all to have just one apocalypse when you can have a demon apocalypse, a robot apocalypse and an alien apocalypse, all at the same time.
>>
>>48863175
>40k
>Chaos disappears
>Imperium never had an issue during the Great Crusade
>Orkz contained better
>Tau destroyed before they became a true race
>Eldar destabilised further
>Imperial defences vastly stronger against the Necron and Tyranid assaults

Chaos is the bane of Humanity, and virtually the only reason why the Imperium doesn't transform from an equaliser to the executioner.
>>
I wonder if this guy will ever tire.
>>
>>48865124
>Chaos dissapear
>Eldar never fell.
>>
>>48865649
>Dark Age never kicked off in full
>Human and Eldar Empires continue to live in ceasefire
>Technology flourishes throughout mankind
>Everyone else but Necrons and Tyranids that even try to disrupt the balance get fucked over five-ways-to-Friday
>Good End until the Eldar decide to try and kill of the Humans, who now have huge bullshit armies of their own
>>
>>48865693
>The Birth of Slannesh never happens
>Humanity never splinters
>The Emperor never uses the Gate of Molech

Shit, without Chaos I think we approach the point where the setting is unrecognizable.
>>
File: 546194581617154.png (325KB, 1016x851px) Image search: [Google]
546194581617154.png
325KB, 1016x851px
>>48865693
>>48866347

Grimdark to noble bight?

In 12th dimension maybe but I guess were stuck with everything is FUCKED 40k
>>
File: (You).png (534KB, 1156x999px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
534KB, 1156x999px
>>48864647
>best, and most unique part, of 40k
>>
File: 111.jpg (23KB, 436x432px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
23KB, 436x432px
>>48863175
>anything
>more flushed out than chaos
you can't expect anyone to fall for this
>>
>>48866400
>Grimdark to noble bight?

Not at all. You're forgetting that without the Chaos Gods, the Fall of the Eldar never happens. The Eldar at their peak was a galactic empire so debased that they accidentally created Slannesh.

Humanity might not be doomed, but it still lives in the shadow of a galactic empire composed of entire planets that are like Comorragh, but psychic. And unlike the Eldar we know, they aren't a dying race so they don't need to rely on hit and run tactics. They can throw Imperium level manpower at problems.

Humanity is fucked.
>>
>>48866746

Would humanity atleast make peace? Like would the imperium still be all about PURGE THE XENOS? but also they never went on the great crusade since the ruinous powers never scattered the primarchs
>>
>>48866746
Those Eldar wouldn't have some shit. Their many Slaanesh avoiding methods like Spirit Stones because no Slaanesh. They'd have more Dakka though.
>>
>>48866837
There wouldn't be an Imperium or Primarchs or even an Emperor as we know it. The Emperor took the bulk of his power and the knowledge to make the Primarchs from the Chaos Gods.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.