[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic the Gathering Draft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 51Q+Jym6yKL.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51Q+Jym6yKL.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>Trying to make a really good draft.
>1000 dollar budget.
>Have about 6 people to buy for
>Need help selecting good things to do a good draft

I heard magic the gathering conspiracy is a good booster box set.

Thanks /tg/ what else should i get.
>>
help :D ?
>>
Boxes from return to rav, gatecrash, dragon's maze are rather cheap, you could get a lot of drafting in with sets like those. So much depends on your play group, if you are looking for card value, you would draft different sets than if you were looking for straight up fun interactions.
>>
>>48859440
I would like fun interactions more then value.
>>
>>48859620
The current set is pretty nice with delirium, madness, and transform abilities.
>>
>>48858934
How many drafts do you want to do? For $1000 you can get some dank old boxes of some of magic's best draft environments.
>>
As your last draft, do The Dark and hate yourself because that set is trash.
>>
Just buy 10 standard boxes and you're good.
>>
>>48859739
The dark ?
>>
>>48859829
http://shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/the-dark/the-dark-booster-box
Yeah, an early set that's fucking trash.
>>
A friend recommended me these sets

Eldritch Moon x3
Innistrad
Conspiracy
Magic Orgins
Nyx
Fates Reforged
Kaladesh(Were doing this in november)
Zendikar
Oath of the Gate Watch
Battle for Zendikar
>>
>>48859829
Or Fallen Empires so you don't even have the possibility of getting good cards.
>>
>>48859847
Conspiracy is literally THE most fun draft environment you can possibly have.

Especially when you can bring other sets into the draft.
>>
>>48859878
Should I get like a 2 to 3 ratio for the conspiracy or is one box enough ?
>>
What's so fun about draft? Seems too competetive to be fun.
>>
>>48860088
playing with friends is very fun personally
>>
>>48860160
>>48860088
It's nice to get new and exciting cars and me and my friends kind of just drink a few beers and have a good time.
>>
*cards
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.