[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WD WANTS YOUR QUESTIONS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-08-17-22-14-35-1.png (230KB, 1080x955px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-17-22-14-35-1.png
230KB, 1080x955px
Come on Anons, send your questions to the lads!
>>
>>48850025
Are half eldar actually a thing in 40k?
I want this question to get a final, definite answer (hopefully one that states they are not a thing, because I hate the concept), so that we no longer need to debate this stupid topic here.
>>
>>48850069
Also on that note, can space Marines reproduce
>>
>>48850107
I think that it's been confirmed that they can, but choose not to, due to their lives being dedicated to combat.

I don't really see why they couldn't. It's not like their offspring would be Space Marines too, seeing how the modifications they undergo don't involve their gonads.
>>
>>48850136
There was an old story in the space wolf codex about a company that got lost and landed on a paradise planet. They were thrown a feast and only learned the true nature of their hosts when the wolf lord tried to fuck one of them.

They were never heard from again.
>>
WD is monthly, around ~120 pages. Each magazine follows the same format:

A.) Flavor of the month/new releases.
B.) Gaming editorials that aren't pure shilling. Acknowledges other wargames exist and even talk about them, it won't be an advertisement
C.) Fluff/lore that isn't just product shilling. An amusing tidbit of a Guardsmen getting drunk in a pub.
D.) Customer submitted model gallery
C.) Battle report that doesn't shill the flavor of the month results, though obviously new units can be featured

Make WD a wargaming magazine, not just a product catalog.
>>
>>48850570
I think they're going for a ~160 pages version though.
>>
>>48850570
It's like it's 1990 again !

>E)When will chapter approved come back ?
>>
Make White Dwarf great again!
>>
>>48851688
This
The last time WD cared about the hobby was when Fat Bloke was the editor
>>
>>48850069
>>48850107
>LET'S ASK ABOUT SPACE MARINE AND ALIEN SEX

This is why they don't like talking to us.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.