[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you want to do someday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT.png (596KB, 644x428px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT.png
596KB, 644x428px
Just wanted to share a purely hypothetical situation I want to be in some day

>Playing a rogue
>actually a pretty nice guy/girl, only stabs and steals from assholes
>decide to raid a nearby rich guy who was a dick to the party
>sneak in and get a bag of loot
>get spotted by a guard
>OhShit.jpg
>He's about to open his mouth
>I roll for deception
>get a good roll
>GM: "Ok, you can say one thing to try to convince him that you aren't a thief"
>Say to the GM fuck that noise I'm doing this in style
>Point behind the guard like pic related
>"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?"
>when he turns I jump out the nearest window, no matter what floor I'm on
>even if it's to my death from a 500ft drop I'm going to at LEAST go out with a leap of faith
>>
Play.
>>
File: 1465430839200.jpg (55KB, 638x472px) Image search: [Google]
1465430839200.jpg
55KB, 638x472px
I want the unicorn of hypothetical situations, OP.
>Play an extended campaign with a few people
>No autists
>No powergamers
>No OOC butthurt
>No drunks
>No favoritism
>No tards
>No cheaters
>No crack looming over the lip of a pair of jeans like the Eye of Sauron over Barad-dur
>No phone games
>No phones
>No metagaming
>Everyone bathes
>Everyone shows up on time
>Everyone has dice and sheets ready
>Everyone makes it to sessions as much as possible
>Everyone pays attention
>Everyone contributes meaningfully
>Everyone roleplays to the best of their ability
>Everyone sticks around until the end

I'm a ForeverGM, and I'm ok with that. I just want one good, solid, complete campaign before I fucking die.
>>
>>48842459
Anon, we both know that's impossible, so you should probably be thankful if a group can fulfill the first 6.
>>
>Playing a rogue with minor/major magic
>Get my charisma and bluff as high as I can
>Spend rest of the game convincing people I'm not a rogue
>I'm a Wizard guys for real
>Do some spells for us
>Do my spell-like ability and bluff it real hard
>Oh, you're a Wizard Harry
>>
>>48842340

Play with people who at no point during play do I want to reach over the table and stab repeatedly whilst shouting "CAN WE FUCKING ROLEPLAY?!"

It's either two minutes for everyone to take a turn, constant breaking character to talk about some other shit, or a blatant playing to win.
>>
>>48846157
Also, to add to this, I want to at one point be grappling a flying creature of sorts whilst it is flying (preferably a large creature, think shadow of colossus or the dragon from Dragon's Dogma), stab it with a sword or dagger to hold onto it better and then use my shocking grasp to shock it like a bitch through my metal blade.
>>
>>48846157
I want the opposite
>play a wizard with high strength and spells with non-obvious effects.
>rely primarily on my staff in combat
>be largely detached from worldly events and respond primarily in koans
>what do you mean he isn't a monk?
>>
>>48848979
That sounds interesting, a muscle wizard
>I cast fist
>>
A situation where two trains are running parallel to each other, and the players have to destroy the other train. So far the only reason I could think of for this situation to occur would be some crazy train wizard or something.
>>
>>48848979
Use Bigsby spells and call them ki attacks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.