[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never follow Aslan into battle against the White Witch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: lion.png (498KB, 573x433px) Image search: [Google]
lion.png
498KB, 573x433px
>you will never follow Aslan into battle against the White Witch
>>
>>48818023
Fine by me, He didn't do shit.
>>
>you will never be Aslan's transgender bride
>>
>>48818023
Ehh.. honestly Narnia isn't that great a place. I mean, what is there? Just a whole lot of talking animals and spirits.
All the cool stuff is things like the sacrificial table and the woman who can cause eternal winter with her wand.
>>
>>48818112

It's probably a good place for trekking. Stunnig landscapes and good BBs.
Calormen sounds more interesting by any measure though.
>>
File: don-draper-shrug.jpg (66KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-shrug.jpg
66KB, 848x477px
>>48818023
>literally both things I could kill with an Ar15
>>
File: Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg (296KB, 1115x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg
296KB, 1115x1386px
>>48818023
>wanting to follow such a shitty leader
Aslan's a fucking bitch. The only man I'll charge into battle for is my God Emperor.
>>
Replace Aslan with Jesus and...
Actually, replace NOTHING and you get Left Behind. How did we let this happen?
>>
>>48819092
Because Narnia was always Blatant Christian Allegory (tm) and never claimed to be anything else?
>>
>>48819092
>Gee billy, why does your mom let you eat paint chips?
>>
Horse and his boy was the best book.
>>
Edmund was played by That Guy, but Peter was played as Lawful Stupid. Anyone else?
>>
File: Narnia03.jpg (65KB, 285x300px) Image search: [Google]
Narnia03.jpg
65KB, 285x300px
>>48818023
>fighting against a pagan Nordic beauty on behalf of furry Jesus
Nah.

I'm going with the witch. Dat magical /ss/.
>>
>>48819682
The loli was a druid, and Susan did not actually die.
>>
>>48819733

I was disappointed that the witch was so mannish in the movie. She's supposed to be hot!
>>
I re-read these books a few months back, because I was under the impression that they were decent, family-friendly adventure novels.

They're not. They're really, really obviously written to appeal to little kids.

Still, I read up to the Silver Chair, and found them interesting in that naive, old-school fantasy sense (the same reason I find the old King's Quest games so interesting). I did, however, find it really wierd and annoying how little agency any of the main characters had, with most major conflicts being resolved only through Aslan's intervention. That's such a weird moral to teach kids: "don't try to resolve any of your problems yourself, just pray to Jesus and he'll solve everything for you".
>>
>>48824455
>Aslan pushes the kids into starting to do things before solving them himself
Either a Christian allegory or an impatient railroad DM.
>>
It's just a Christian story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_The_Chronicles_of_Narnia
>>
>>48824595
>>48824539
>>48819092
In other news, these anons have also discovered that grass is green and fish swim.
>>
>>48818023
>White witch
I'm starting to get really tired of thsi SJW bullcrap
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.