[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pick your favorite >calling all OSJ mains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1471284419103.jpg (1MB, 1941x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1471284419103.jpg
1MB, 1941x4000px
pick your favorite
>calling all OSJ mains
>>
File: smugbird.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
smugbird.gif
1MB, 250x141px
>playing as bumpsy
>jukebox uses his special
>>
>>48813513
>five-member team
>five jaspers
>all activate their special
not that effective but it's fun as hell
>>
>>48813767
I want these Jasper shitters to leave. At least OSJ mains get on the point instead of cloning all match way in the back behind even the fucking Samantha.
>>
File: TLG.jpg (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
TLG.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
>>48811887
>not picking OSJ
>being this pleb
>>
>Main Ether Rex
>Rest of team all pick Brunt
>Watch and laugh as opponents all die attacking Brunt
>>
Ether Rex up in this mug. OSJfags swerve. Jasper swarms dead on arrival.
>>
no one's going to talk about all Ricktor Mortis stun lock comps? Even when you can't turn to match into solitaire you have no exploitable weaknesses or trade-offs.
>>
>>48813767
I mean if you like lag. One frame every 30 seconds. I can't wait for this match to end in 20 years.
>>
>Glass cannon fags pick OSJ
>Bloody thunder uses thunderclap
>get killed by friendly fire

wizards btfo
>>
>>48814233
Current meta is fucked because everyone saw how BubbaShrimpGaming won the Barbie International last week and think that RM-centric comps are the answer to everything. Unfortunately what pubbers don't realize is they don't have a full team dedicated to keeping the RM alive. Grandguard is basically built to mess up RM's life, and any Ether Rex worth their saltwater can isolate and kill RM with ease. The problem was BSG's Scissor-Grip Sally and Jukebox were INSANE at fucking up everyone's attempts to kill the RM. Even a Crispy Bispy'd Jasper Wave couldn't do shit to them.

Also, lewds of Scissor-Grip Sally when
>>
File: nuke howitzer.webm (920KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nuke howitzer.webm
920KB, 1280x720px
>>48811887
Cereboss seems the best.
>>
>>48814464
Cereboss will never be popular in the meta as long as Ether Rex remains the support class of choice.
>>
>>48811887
>Play Dome, team includes Crispy Bispy and Grandguard
>Crispy lets us consume him
>GG and I proceed to sit our asses on the point and can't be moved before the time counts down.

So how long will this little bit of niceness last?
>>
>>48811887
More like calling all pre-teen shit stirrers. Seriously, anyone maining OSJ in this year of our lord 2016 is either blatantly trying to get his team to lose, or is such an autistic savant that there is no need at all for the rest of the team.
And guess what? 10/10 times, you'll get paired with the former, and the latter will be on the opposite team. Fuck OSJ
>>
>>48811887
Crispy with literally any support is broken and needs fixing asap.

I just wanna main Z.I.P without bumping into pay2win kiddies
>>
>>48814719
>tfw running over OSJ's as Bumpsy
>that truck honk sound after you hear the crunch

Get your backpack kids, the school bus is here.
>>
>>48814656
>>48814781
just fuck Crispy.

He's a complete fucking joke and ruins an already problem riddled expansion.

Like, so many gimmick shrimp that are useless unless you know exactly how to play them - It's like they loked at one shot Johnny and thought: We should make more of him!
>>
>>48814017
>Laughing eternally
>>
>>48813767
>>48813995
Jasper's pretty effective with the right combo of teammates:
>Crispy Bispy'd Japser Swarm
>Plus Ether Rex's debuffs on the enemy team
>EVERYONE'SGETTIN'RAPED!.jpeg
>>
Is this an actual game?
I know it most likely isn't, but can we make it an actual game?
>>
>>48814845
>>48814781
honestly, even as this guy >>48814656 I agree.

But mostly because Crispy players are kind of shafted in terms of actually playing, their entire matches are just running out of spawn, getting consumed by a teammate, and waiting to respawn. That really fucking sucks.

So, I say change his 'consume' shit into a direct heal stream via 'feeding' and make the HP buff just 50% or less, and MAYBE knock his shield buff down by one square.
>>
>>48814949
that would make him even more broken. The fact of the matter is that he's an incredibly potent healer when he needs to, but also is up there with Boris and Crimson in Attack - that him dying isn't actually a BAD thing is just the icing on the cake.
>>
File: 20160126_LAUGHINGimage.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160126_LAUGHINGimage.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>48811887
>Be long time Brunt main.
>OSJfags call me a gimped OSJ.
>Now it's considered sucide for them to fight me.
>>
Where the Boris mains?
>>
>>48814927
Some anon is working on it. Don't know much more than that my friend.
>>
File: birdarena.png (2MB, 1394x1484px) Image search: [Google]
birdarena.png
2MB, 1394x1484px
>>
>>48815271
Some anon? That's vague. If I find time soon I'll maybe take this into my own hands.
>>
File: 1468964168683.png (33KB, 335x303px) Image search: [Google]
1468964168683.png
33KB, 335x303px
>>48815292
DELETE THIS NOW.
>>
>>48815292
Second edition is shit. It doesn't even allow classic OSJ builds.
>>
>>48815292
Second edition is a little more balanced, but it's still a WIP (the devs released it on Steam early access, like a bunch of retards). What's broken is fucking Sniper Ryan. If you can find where he's camping and farming fucking kills (this is how most newfags boost to the higher elos), any shrimp can one-shot him, but his laser has no fucking cooldown.
This means when you fire across the map and one-shot a fucking Earl, you can use his insane speed to re-locate. Thankfully, this game doesn't have a competitive scene yet, or else it'd be full teams of Ryans going against each other.
I just stick to first edition.
>>
>>48811887
Wait is this a class base shooter or a MOBA now? I always thought Shrimp Fighter was a long established staple for fighting games?
>>
>>48814949
Half of them are vorefags so they're not really playing the same game as the rest of us anyway.
>>
>people main one shot johhny
>when big crimson is a thing
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.