[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inquisitorial Penal Regiment /tg/: Living under a rock Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 590
Thread images: 12

File: 1443531662466.jpg (8KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1443531662466.jpg
8KB, 250x187px
Well men, I hate to say it. But it seems the Navy fucked up bad this time. Real bad... So much so, that it seems they mistook our earlier communications with them as signs of trouble, and decided to bomb everything within a one-hundred and fifty mile radius. Turning the desert around us into glass. But hey! It got rid of the nearby Orks! So that's a plus!
------------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
>>48809067
Now, we just have to hope and pray that the Blueberries, and their traitorous allies don't come knocking.

Also, has anybody seen our local Gue'vesa, Sam Hawthorne?
>>
>>48809100
Haven't seen her for a while, sir. Think she's deserted to the enemy ranks?
>>
>is busy tending to a wounded guardsman who's missing a leg.
oh shush now, we'll get you a new leg, a shiney one with a gun holster
>"you sure? and it'll be just like the old one right?"
>>
>>48809107
>He'd give a slight shrug.

It wouldn't surprise me at this point Eisen... I mean, the two of us DID kill her Eldar lover.
>>
"If it moves don't waste a bolter, plenty of las weapons left in the ammunition ordnance."

>draws a pistol followed by waiting to hear what happened to the Blueberry artillery emplacements from the task team.
>>
>His eyes snap open and he sits up from the hospital bed, face still smashed and bandaged

By the emperor, what a fine day to serve in the guard
>>
>>48809127

"Dropped a name tag somewhere."
>>
>>48809126
Did anyone even tell her about what had happenned? How he left her for some Eldar Slut?
>>
>>48809127
And who exactly are you soldier?
>>
>>48809150
>Gets off the bed and takes his rife, reports to his surperior

Private Peepers concious and ready to serve!

>salutes, face bandages glued with blood
>>
>>48809150
I've been trying to find her so that I could tell her.
>He'd shovel in a mouthful of stew from the bowl In front of him. Taking a moment to swallow before continuing.
*GULP* That is... if nobody's told her yet...

>He'd offer the man the bowl.

Want some? I couldn't possibly finish the rest, and I'd hate to let it go to waste.
>>
>Meanwhile, on a far away planet in a far away Sector, Alice is still debating what should be done with the people in the tubes.
>Or she was at least.
LIX, go outside and fire a flare, the big one, need to signal the Horseman to send Dropships down here to pick up all those tubes.

Then.....gather up the Eldar Tech, weapons and armour and the like. We've.....got to pay a visit to some old friends. But we're keeping their ship.
>>
>>48809150
what's this about Eldar sluts?
>draws her bolter a look of anger flashing quickly over her normally calm exterior.
nothing I hate more than Eldar you know, it's on of those knife eared bastards that slashed my stomach open.
>>
>>48809203
>Eyes the bowl.
>Points to his rebreather, now being part of his body.

>>48809186
At ease, trooper. Have you taken your meal yet?
>>
>>48809154
"Administration sent me after suspect treason, had been to do with the Eldar and animals and such. Here I thought maybe it meant better food and I get sent here to starve in a desert."

"Sergeant Maximum, Aleks - waiting on evacuation and by that I mean I have to pee, preferably somewhere I won't lose a leg in the process."
>>
>>48809186
>He'd let out an exasperated sigh, as he'd turn to face the man.

Of course you are...

>He'd turn to face Eisen again.

Can you deal with him right now?
>>
>>48809110
Any idea where he lost said leg?>>48809186
Oh, you are alive. One less potential research subject here...
>>48809213
You can use my stapler if you need to... In a moment.
>Sticks a few more staples to his side
>>
>>48809222
No sir, will do sir, as is written "an army cannot march on an empty stomach"

>>48809213
Help me, Sister
I hunger for glorious battle and food
>>
>>48809210
A-are you insane? You want to take all these assassins off-world? There... there could be hundreds here! And... some of them shouldn't even be here, they shouldn't even be alive at all!
>>
>>48809243
>is all smiles again.
the leg was lopped off and my stomach incident was a long time ago on another world.
>>48809254
the battle will be soon however food is being served just over there
>points to a makeshift soup kitchen.
>>
>>48809235
>>48809254
I think I've just have. The boy, despite a bit lost, seems to have spirit to serve.
>>48809213
Oh you know, infiltrators, they be common these days apparently, keep a keen eye out.
>>
>>48809232
Well Sergeant. This is an old Inquisitorial base hidden three hundred feet underground-
>He'd point down a nearby corridor.
Take that hallway over there, and the bathroom is the first door on the right. Or is it the left? I can't remember which one is the morgue...
>He'd take a moment to think, before continuing.
If it's not the one on the right, its the one on the left.
>>
>>48809259
Neither should I, you want to leave me here?
>The question -sounds- dead serious, but under the helmet, a smug grin is concealed.
Leave the thoughts about what to do if the horde of murders wakes up to me, just worry about finding all that Eldar loot.
>>
>crashes out of a vent
>has a sack full of Ork and Tau body parts in tow

Alright, sorry to sneak off like that again. Needed to find some fresh meat...
>>
>>48809281
>Looks down.

I...

I'm sorry.

>Leaves to shoot the flare outside.
>>
>>48809275
>laughs
you let one infiltrate your ranks, you'll be telling me you had orks as commissars next.
>>
>>48809269
>Takes a sit on a nearby rock and sips the soup carefully, not to dirty his bandages

>>48809275
>salutes with the spoon and continues eating
>>
>>48809283
How the freck did you manage to sneak out of the cave and survive a naval bombing out there?
>>
>>48809269
Good. I am running out of staples, either ways... Tearing skin tissue, see. Maybe I should remove a few organs, reduce pressure from the inside... Now where did I put my scalpel...
>>
>>48809243
You're STILL dealing with that, Adept? You'd think you were made of staples at this point!

>>48809269
Stomach incident?
>He'd raise his brow questioningly at this.

>>48809222
Eisen... I've seen you drink by using a syringe on that thing. I'm sure you can use it to have some of this. Otherwise I'll have to give it to "peepers" over there.
>>
>>48809303
We have a Sister Hospitaller here now?
>>48809306
And some new meat?

Were you two already here or did someone hate you enough to make sure you got to us through the war outside?
>>
>>48809283
>>48809315
He's just that good, that's how.

Hey Gary, you want any more of this Amasec? It's never going to run out you know.
>He says this despite the small pile of Amasec bottles and cheese wrappers sitting neatly in a corner. He even retrieves a new bottle from -somewhere- in the Hammerhead.

>>48809328
>Oddball does however blink at this.
You know.....I'm pretty sure that would make a lot of negative waves. You shouldn't do that sir.
>>
>>48809347
>smiles again thinking back
a mad Eldar broke into our ship, we found him in our privatte quarters covered in underwear and trying to seduce one of the younger sisters.
>>48809354
>waves at him
>>
>>48809315
I'm a thronedamn Catachan is how. I was already underground when the ships started firing anyway.
>>
>>48809277

>removes an encrypted communication device stowed in a backpack.

"It'll go off if I fall unconscious, a friend in the inquisition handed it to me in case there would be an emergency. Perhaps you could signal them to help capture the base we found ourselves in now."

>he saluted the lieutenant and starts off toward the bathroom.

"He said it was on the right. If not I'm sure the morgue has a sink I can use."
>>
>>48809347
Sir, with a rag and some wax i could produce a makeshift flame grenade if the need arises, i have done it before to survive latrine duty

>>48809354
Fellow guardsman, i was on latrine duty and rejoined recently to fight the xenos and the heretic for the emperor our undying lord

>sips more soup
>>
>>48809347
It is simple. With more than 8% of my skin tissue missing, the remaining tissue around the wound has problems containing my insides. Tears apart around the staples.
>>48809372
Nonsense. A kidney, half a liver and 10-20% of my guts are certainly not needed.
>>
>>48809303
>The man would innocently whistle a tune, whilst looking away.

>>48809315
That's also a good question...

>>48809328
I uhm-... I don't- I don't want to ask...
>>
File: Worried Laughter.gif (3MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
Worried Laughter.gif
3MB, 540x300px
>>48809303
>Worried Laughter.
>>48809347
Yes. Yes I have, all food is now condensed into a distasteful paste.
>Brings out the syringe.
Ah what the hell, hand it over, at least I'll try to drink my grief out.
>>
>>48809411
>>48809423
>her eyes would narrow at the two men before she moves on to grab some soup.
>>
>>48809372
Well don't mind if I do...
>takes a few bottles for later
You mind explaining what a fucking hammerhead is doing here?

>>48809373
>winks with bionic eye
>>48809395
That's Major to you, private.
>indicates insignia tattoo on arm
You're excused cause it's dark and you looked for it on my chest where I don't wear it.
>>
>>48809411
Then don't. It is a simple medical treatment after all, the specifics are unimportant.
>>
>>48809373
That sounds suspiciously similar to a story Larrs once told me...

>>48809384
>He'd take the device from him.
I'll see what I can do... but it's unlikely that the Navy can do anything for the next little while. Seeing as how it's in a three way brawl with several dozen ork ships, and another two dozen Tau ships.

>>48809395
>The man would remain silent at this. Lest he lose his sanity thinking about.
>>
>>48809467
Yes, Sister. Sometimes xenos like to infiltrate this regiment. But the esteemed Inquisitor who sponsors this little group has standing orders to allow them to do it. Crazy woman thinks they can be trusted...
>>
>>48809468
It is guard protocol to wear indicatiors of rank in visible places, like the Sergant Kerg and Lt.Malak for example,
with no visible official indicator of rank the only major you are to me is a major pain the ass, sir

>puts down the soup
>>
>>48809507
right...
>she would look on in shock at the man.
well if I spot any I just might forget that order.
>winks back with none bionic eye
>>
File: Sgt Eisen.jpg (31KB, 268x268px)
Sgt Eisen.jpg
31KB, 268x268px
>>48809510
Well that's some spirit the boy has in there, I respect that.

But I'm afraid the catachan is right, he's a major of the regiment and an inquisitorial agent, so watch your tone around him, boy.
>>
>>48809410
You might not need them, but they're really handy to have. Sir. Seriously, this is giving me some bad vibes. Nobody else noticing?

>>48809468
Well.....way back when, we might have....sorta....'recovered' all this Gold from a bank right? And there were some Tau there right....and since they used their Hammerhead to put a hole in the doors in the first place.....I bought it. Now me and the crew drive it about, killing the enemy, it's jolly great fun.
>>
>>48809468
Gary... it's best not to think about it, lest your sanity finally be broken.

>>48809467
>A slight shiver would run down the COs back from the look in the sisters eyes, but he would continue to innocently whistle.
>Once she was out if ear shot, he'd turn his attention to Eisen.

>>48809423
That look she had in her eyes a moment ago... It scares me a little...
>>
>>48809507
>>48809543
>runs up to the catachan and salutes
I would like to apologise to Major Gary for my inappropriate comment, i am ready to recieve my punishment, for discipline is the bloodlife of an effective imperial guard regiment
>>
>>48809554
Hm. I don't think she meant bad with it.
>>
>>48809553
Are you implying my care for my own body is lacking, trooper? Or that my decision-making is not well calculated?
>stares at him, suddenly angry
>>
>>48809301
>The Dropships soon arrive and some very confused personnel start loading the Pods onboard.
>Alice meanwhile has gathered the samples and data, along with a large amount of Eldar gear and is placing it in the Eldar ship.
>>
File: 1463334295752.jpg (338KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463334295752.jpg
338KB, 600x800px
>>48809553
Honestly Oddball... It does. But I gave up caring about it seven sets of staples ago.

>>48809537
Just don't let the Inquisitor find out. Otherwise the rest of us will get a bolter round to the head as well.
>>
>>48809610
Do you even know how to pilot an Eldar Transport? Or are we taking it inside the Horseman's cargo?
>>
>>48809604
Doesn't mean it don't scare the hell outta me...
>>
>>48809510
You're pretty mouthy aren't you, kid? You want some insignia? Here it is...

>produces Inquisition stormtrooper badge

Now, don't even try to play Commissar with me, boy. That's a game you will lose.

>>48809553
>>48809554
You know, I could just requisition some armor for you, morons. Soon as it's possible I expect that thing to be a twisted hunk of scrap.
>>
>>48809620
>pats him on the shoulder
you're a good boy, I'm sure you'll be fine
>finishes her soup and winks again at him before moving to help a guardsman with a broken arm.
>>
>>48809638
>stands upright, ready to face punishment >>48809589
>>
>>48809638
>>48809589
Woah there, relax. You've already have him on line under your command, the boy might of just thought you were bullshitting with him. Say care to join us for a round? Still make that Brew of yours?

>>48809620
>>48809636
Hm. Well they say I know no fear, I might have not noticed any negative waves either, in fact I find the acolyte much more combat ready than ever.
>>
>>48809589
Oh shut up and stay as you were. You're excused the first time, just don't make a fool of yourself again. I can't be bothered to make life hard for you, it ain't my job.
>>
>>48809675
>Stands at ease
Thank you sir, i will do everything in my power to be an effective guardsman for the mercy you have shown me today
>>
>>48809607
I only say that removing one's organs just because one has a hole in their side isn't normal. Why don't you just get a Medkit or something? I think we have some in the tank somewhere.....
>Oddball drops into the Hammerhead's interior.
Oi Burke! Where's the Medkit? No not the -Tau- one! The Imperial one you stupid!
>A Medkit is tossed out onto the hull, followed by Oddball's head.
There you go sir.

>>48809638
>Oddball looks suitably offended.
Good sir! This is a mudda-beautiful tank! So what if the fuel system leaks sometimes, they were good people we bought it from!
>>
>>48809672
Yeah yeah, he's fine. As for more brew, well, I'll have to build another still and make a new batch. No tyranid available right now, but Ork and Tau will serve...

>hefts sack of parts and viscera
>>
>>48809707
"People" huh? What kind of "people"? Didn't happen have a curious blue tint to their skin and cunts on their foreheads did they?
>>
>>48809716
I've always wondered how nobody called you out on that being gross, you won't be called out on that from my end for sure though, damn Xenos deserve no better.
>>
>>48809627
I am ninety nine percent certain I know how to fly this Transport......make that ninety eight.....
>>
>>48809707
It's not that it's a "Mudda-beautiful tank" Oddball. What Gary's complaining about, is that it's a former Xeno tank.

The fact that he blew up the Tau planetary gun we were ordered to repair before coming here, is proof of that.
>>
>>48809707
I doubt this will help... But I will make the attempt.
>Marches off into his tent, grumbling all the way there
>>
>>48809703

>Patrols up and down the area while humming an imperial guard marching song, with las rifle ready to meet the enemy at any moment
>>
>>48809716
>He'd be forced to look away from the gore filled bag. Lest he be forced to lose his lunch on the floor.

Dammit Gary! Put that away in the Morgue! It's already starting to stink up the place!
>>
>>48809748
Yeah I'll admit, it's an acquired taste, even for Catachans. But don't worry, the finished product is just gonna be straight liquid, nothing but flavor and alcohol.
>>
>>48809752
... Alright. Teach me.
>>
>>48809792
>Pops in from the side
Sir, when are we taking the fight to the enemy?
>crazy eyes intensefy
>>
>>48809792
>Taps his rebreather with grief.
I wish I could smell the smell of death in the morning...
>>
>>48809736
Nah, these human guys in orange uniforms. Don't know -how- they got the Hammerhead, just know that it was a pain to wash the blue off the inside.

>>48809758
So? It's not like I'm eating them or anything, now -that- would be taking it too far.
Nothin' wrong with liftin' their guns boss. Chill with them negative waves.

>>48809760
Uh.....good luck with fixin' yourself! Strange guy.....swear he used to be the normal one.
>>
>>48809792
Already stinks in here.

>>48809842
The cogboys make masks that let you smell, you know.
>>
>emerges from a side room with a strange grin on his face.
well that was a charming little walk, where to now then gentlemen and ladies of course.
>>
>>48809907
To Glory!
>>
>>48809816
Teach me Tau and you've got a deal.
>Alice locks the equipment away in a room and then calls her Retinue to the ship.
Need to take my armour off to fly this thing, come with me to keep it safe. LIX love, you wait here.
>Alice trudges off to a different part of the ship.
>>
>>48809884
Not for me, my mask melted with my skin in the explosion that killed Larrs. They decided to make it work rather than remove it outright and leave half a skull.
>>
>>48809921
Understood, ma'am.
>>
>>48809879
Really now? Well alright, as long as there aren't any marks of Chaos in there, we can change its destruction schedule from "now" to "whenever we get around to it"

I'm going to rig it with a bunch of charges though. It'd make a nice trap if the blue shits want to salvage it...
>>
>>48809920
>offers the enthusiatic guardsman a muffin and moves on.
>>
>>48809953
>Accepts the food and chows it down in seconds, orbiting the comanders to be the first one to recieve further orders to fight the enemy and to bring glory to the emperor
>>
"Have to wonder if she's here to serve the Emperor, I'm wondering if she could be after something personal."

>he finds something to sit on and begins to clean and sharpen his saber with a kit from the morgue
>>
>>48809907
No idea Navigator... We haven't heard from the fleet since before the bombing started.

And yes everyone, that's what all the shaking was. The Navy bombing us.

>>48809879
Honestly Oddball. I've got nothing against it, so long as it doesn't get me a bolter round through the cranium.

>>48809884
Yeah, but that's from decades of not cleaning up after a bunch if servitors went rogue and killed all the Inquisitors and stormtroopers inside the base. This stink is the smell of rotting meat.

>>48809842
Of course you do Eisen...

>>48809829
Peepers... I don't know if you've realised this yet. But there are no nearby enemies left nearby! Fleet blew them all t-
>The CO would pause as a trooper would walk up and whisper something in his ear.
>The mans face would scrunch together, in a sort of questioning look, as he slowly turned to face the man next to him.
...what?
>"Sir, I said that it appears that the Tau have infiltrated the base!"
How many?
>"Just one, Sir! It appears to be one of their traitorous allies! A pathfinder by the look of it!"
Really? Well where is he?
>"He's near the main door, Sir! Just inside the tunnel!"
Alright. Thanks for letting me know.

>He'd cast his attention to the men inside the room.

Alright Boys! I want three volunteers to go and get this guy, and see if there aren't anymore around in the tunnels!

I'd prefer him alive if possible!
>He'd turn to face Eisen and Gary. Wagging a finger at their direction in particular.
And no dismemberments, disemboweling, pistol whips, removing of eyes or other body parts. and especially NO disintegrations!

So who's volunteering?
>>
>Returns, grumbling even more furiously
>>
Say, Malak, any news from the fleet? Are they done with the bombing run? My radio got trashed under rubble.
>>
>>48810014
>Goes supernova
ME SIR ME ME, I WILL BRING FURY THE ENEMIES OF THE EMPEROR
>>
>>48810014
>Mumbles
Agh you're taking away all the fun parts by asking him to be brought back alive already.

You can count with me.
>>
>>48809938
>Alice returns with naught but an old looking Cadian uniform and her Grav-Pistol.
>She then plops herself into the Pilot's seat and goes about starting up the craft.
So you see you hit this and this....then this.........
>The craft is started and Alice pilots it in the direction of the Horseman.
>>
>>48810014
>raises her hand with a smile
I'll go.
>>
>>48810032
>covers his ears
Be quiet! What is with you and screaming all of the time...
>>
File: 65084308.jpg (950KB, 1279x1600px) Image search: [Google]
65084308.jpg
950KB, 1279x1600px
>>48810014
forgot the pic
>>
>>48810046
What about that beeping one over there?
>Points to button.

Also what's with the cadian gear, we're going undercover?
>>
>>48810055
I am training to face the forces of chaos in battle, battle with them is a battle of arms and faith, and you win a battle of faith by praying the loudest
>>
File: as you wish.jpg (95KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
as you wish.jpg
95KB, 500x707px
>>48810059
>>
>>48810021
I couldn't get a decent signal if I tried Eisen. Too much damned interference and rock blocking out the signal.
>>48810042
I'm sorry, what was that Eisen? All I heard was you being a Bitch!

>>48810047
>>48810042
>>48810032
Then gear up you three! And try to bring him back alive!
>>
>>48810097
>checks over her heavy bolter and smiles again.
all ready to go.
>>
>>48810075
I can hear that, and I don't want you to turn yourself into sonic weaponry... You are already too damn close to that goal if you ask me...
>>
>>48810097
He or She will be alive, sure.

I can't promise they won't be traumatized.

>>48810047
>>48810032
You heard the man, grab some armor and a few weapons and let's go. Aim for the legs so they don't run.
>>
I'm here, what's going on?
>>
>>48809952
As long as I can have the Detonator, nothing makes a crew uneasy than the possibility of their vehicle exploding literally any moment. Uh...Sir.

>>48810014
It's all cool sir, don't need to worry about it, just keep with the positive waves.
>>
>>48810097

>checks his las three times to be in top condition to face the enemy, polishes the bayonet quickly untill it shines and waits for the rest of his team
>>
>>48810123
We're still underground whilst the fleet bombards the surface and are now hunting Tau pathfinders that infiltrated the cave system
>>
>>48810123
we're still stuck underground, after you and the fleet bombed, and glassified(that's a word right?), About 150 mile radius of desert. And a Tau Gue'vesa has infiltrated the tunnels leading to the base. I think we've also run out of "Emperor Brand, Mercy Hersy bars" so that sucks!
>>
>>48810134
>>48810115
>grabs peepers and moves along behind Eisen.
>>
>>48810067
Hrmh? Oh that's not important, just the targeting system throwing a fit about all these 'hostiles' we aren't engaging. Don't worry.

And nah, it's just comfy you know?

>The Eldar ship soon arrives within one of the Horseman's bays and after a brief message relayed by courier, followed by......half an hour of waiting, during which Alice lists what everything does, the Eldar vessel vibrates slightly.
>The vibration is caused by the Horseman firing off a pair of Cyclonic Torpedoes at a good distance from the planet.
>This is followed by the ship entering the Warp.

Welp, that went better than expected. What you think luv'?
>>
Ah... a guest eh?

>covers the entrance with flamer aimed
>>
>sets his las pistol on a surface and begins a computer start up to allow communication with a commander.
>>
>>48810197
>Marches along, holding his gun close and tight
>>
>>48810197
>Brings them to the armory.

Pick your tools of destructions, remember, the liutenant said no disintegrations, so he pretty much wants the tau whole.

>Puts his flamer on his backpack JUST IN CASE things go wild.

That doesn't mean we can't bring the big artillery just in case something hits south though.

>Grabs two boltpistols.
>>
>Hauls himself out of a smoking ruin, not yet realizing everyone else is either dead or missing or hiding. His augs have protected him from any serious injury.

"Where is everybody? We were about to smash some bugs and then I wake up in a heap of glassy rubble."

Have another project so things are gonna be kinda Haphazard for a while
>>
>>48810208
Forgot to swap my nametag damnit. Buggery buggery buggery McBuggery.
>>
>>48810239
>her eyes go wide as she looks at all the weapons she can pick.
I think I'll just stick with my bolter thanks.
>>
>>48809067
Urgh... I'll take a few sedatives to keep my research specimens under control... And have a rest...
>lurches away, dropping a few papers as he leaves
>>
>The Pathfinder would wander about the tunnel system rather aimlessly. Having accidentally stumbled upon it just after the bombing had started, while he was clearing out any Orks that were inside the base after the Tau had pushed them from it.
>Out of the five others he'd been sent in with (four other human Auxiliaries, and a Kroot). He was the only one to have made it inside before the passage had collapsed.

I wonder who built this place...?
>He'd mumble under his breath.
It couldn't have been the Imperium. Not enough time...
>>
>>48810208
>>48810244
What I think?

I think we have a problem. More like thousands of them. In vat tubes. Seriously Alice you've just abducted Emperor knows how many assassins. Why would you do that? I feel like I'm betraying my temple!
>>
>>48810239
I was banned from using theese, but change of command dicates a fresh start

>Grabs a shotgun and Slug ammunition

Emperor be praised, my old friend is back
>>
>>48810263
>smells a scent
>draws knife, smiling

That's it... come right on out... just a little closer...
>>
>>48810273
Would you prefer I killed them? Because that was the alternative.
I picked the lesser of two evils. Besides, the Temple did sorta steal you from your home as a kid.
>Alice walks into another section of the Eldar ship, leaving the door open as she re-enters her Power Armour.
Now c'mon, gotta give what's her face her present.
>>
>>48810249
>>48810277
>>48810288
>>48810263

Alright. If I know the Major he'll be doing the hunt by himself, so we better get ready if we want to have any tau left to take prisonner.

Double time it people, Auspex high!

>He's got his own auspex on a hand and a boltpistol on the other, looking for any signal.
>>
>>48810310
Why not just kill her and be done with it? What uses do you plan on getting out of a... one of them? You know the things they do when they raid imperial worlds! It's the least she deserves!

>She crosses her arms.

Don't tell me that you do it because you find her sexy or I'll feel compelled to slap you.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>48810327
>Follows eisen with shotgun ready to fire and keeps his eyes peeled for any sudden tau-related enemy activity
>>
>>48810288
>Keeping his pulse rifle close at hand. The young Gue'vesa, would continue his way unknowingly towards Gary
>At the last minute however, he would stop. Before turning around and taking previous right. Mumbling something along the lines of-
"I think ive been here already. Maybe I should take that other passageway..."
>Leaving Gary all alone in the cold, empty, dark tunnel.
>>
>>48810327
>draws her bolter and moves behind him
I hope we find the little prick.
>>
>>48810389
>>48810396
i think.. there's someone there

>nostrils flare in exitement, hasnt blinked the last 20 minutes
>>
>>48810354
Why did I put all that effort into helping you overcome your programming? Hmm? Should I not have bothered with that?

>Alice opens the door into the cellblock.
Kara! Got a present!
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>48810389
>>48810396
>>48810409
>>48810414
>Looks if the Auspex beeps for live signals
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>48810396
Oh, turning back are we? Cmere, you...

>throws a flashbang into the duct
>>
>>48810466
>The signal would be there for a moment, but would soon fade off.
>>
>>48810438
What present? A new guard? I liked Five Seven Eight Two, he was very expressive on his last moments, I'll make sure to send flowers to the family.
>>
>>48810490
Damn thing! Too many interferences down here. I trust your instincts, Peepers, point us where you think you saw someo-

>>48810477
>Is flash banged.

MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>idly scans the surface and chuckles at all the debris after the bombardment.
>>
Hey guys, wondered of i could join the chat *WARNING:MAJOR NEWFAG* so i was just wondering if there is anything i should know before making a character? From where would he appear?
>>
>>48810505
>Alice pulls the Tormentor from the belt pouch she shoved it in and presents it in an open palm.
Close, but no Lho. Got you this instead.
>>
Rolled 86 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>48810477
>It seems Gary had chucked it down the wrong tunnel (duct? It's the cave before the big door we entered into). The sound alerting the Pathfinder that someone else was here.
Shit!
>He'd quickly make his way through a variety of different tunnels, in an effort to shake off any possible pursuers.
+10 since it's dark, and the tunnel system is pretty vast.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>48810490
>>48810526
Emperor guide my path, may i find the heretic and deliver judgment

>Advances in the dark, shotgun raised
>>
>>48810560
>gets seperated from the group

>wanders around the tunnels, looking for some prime ass heresy
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>48810550
>hearing the sounds of running she gives chase into the dark
oh Taauuuuu, I'm coming for yooouuuuuu
>her voice cold but almsot singing out the words.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>48810550
Ok maybe jumped the gun on that one. Damn I need to get a grip sometimes...
>simply moves to another exit
>listens and smells for movement
>>
>>48810548
W-what? A tormentor? W-where did you get one? W-why do you give it to me?! Do you have brain damage? I'm your enemy! I'm the one that killed your men a countless times and would keep killing them a thousand times! I'm not your friend!
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>48810580
>forgot roll
>>
>>48810546
nothing that isn't listed in the first post >>48809067 other than we're stuck underground in an old Inquisitorial base on a former imperial desert mining world taken peacefully by the Tau, which is being raided by Allah Akbar suicide bomber orks lead by Micheal B'Ork, the Ork version of not Micheal Bay.
>>
>>48810585
>fails to hear anything
>sees the Hospitaller moving out

I knew there was a reason I always loved the Adepta Sororitas...
>follows her
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>48810550
>Clears himself of the flashbang effect.

>Sees that the others left him behind.

Oh perfect squad composition.

>His sarcastic comment dies on the silence of the darkness.

Fucking hell...

>Gets on searching the Tau, hoping the Auspex to work again.
>>
actually I should probably be on-ship, right? If so I'll rewrite the last post
>>
>>48810546
However you feel makes sense. My suggestion? Sneaking in through the vents. You're a newfag to 4chan entirely?
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>48810644
>The damn thing fell to the ground due to the flashbang and it's broken.

Bloody hell... I'll have to do this the old way.
>Drops the Auspex
>Dual weilds Boltpistols now that he doesn't have to hold the Auspex anymore.
>Let's his instincts guide him.

>His HUD googles shine on the dark.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>48810604
>his shotgun snags on a pipe and is slung into darkness
it is the emperor's will

>continues the search
>>
>>48810656
yeah probably co-ordinating with Sternbridge
>>
>>48810626
And from where would my character appear? What is the entrance. Apologise if causing major pain in the ass
>>
Rolled 7 - 5 (1d20 - 5)

>>48810585
>Unfortunately for the young man, he'd quite literally bump into the sister, while taking the left turn at Albuquerque. Causing him to fall to the ground.
Oh SHIT!
>He'd quickly stand up, before aiming and fireing his pulse carbine at the unseen Imperial. Sprinting down a corridor as he goes.
>>
>>48810602
Uh.....traded it for some Craftworlders from Ulthwe. And because I think you could be a nice person if you tried. Or maybe just because I felt like it. You'll never know, but have it anyway.
>Alice opens a panel on the cell door and slides it through.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>48810689
>bringing her finger to her lips she would make a shushing sound before laughing and shooting at his legs as he runs.
>>
>>48810688
Could always say that your guy was there in the background the entire time, There's gonna be more than just a squad worth of guys doing the fighting right?
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>48810673
>>48810689
>After wandering around lost and unarmed, hears a distant echo of the Pathfinder's curse

Finally, the emperor has not given up on me yet

>Runs to intercept the Pathfinder
>>
>>48810662
I know the basics. Havent posted much. Not sure about the dice roll.
>>
Rolled 13 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>48810689
>barrels down the passage after him
Oh, a traitor kid huh?

>moves to catch up and tackle
>+10 for bionic eye, can see in infared
>>
>>48810585
>>48810627

"Try watching after your private, if he isn't careful he could lockdown the facility which means it would be a challenge to catch the tau which I would prefer doesn't find a way here to HQ as I'm taking my off my boots."
>>
>>48810696
T-this... this changes nothing, Mon'Keight, it only proves your stupidity.

>She almost instantly runs to take it. It feels good to feed on the everlasting torment of an eldar soul for all eternity.

>Mutters.

"Why would she do this?"
>>
>>48810688
well unless you're a Tau or an ork, then you've probably started with the regiment inside the base. But anything can happen? After all it's a "crack infused roleplay". So if the warp fucked with you, that's fine as well! Maybe you randomly teleported into the base all the way from Terra itself! Or maybe you've been cryogenically frozen inside the base, so you were able to avoid being killed by the bases formally insane servitors. Or maybe you're a xeno that got flung from the warp for no fucking reason! Hell you could have been infiltrating us!
>>
Rolled 84 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>48810689
>Hears the stumble.

Hehe... you're mine now...

>Moves to intercept, hoping to tackle him on a turn.

+10 because shooting weapons also makes light sources.
>>
>Focuses, and realizes he's having a flashback of some kind. He's actually in the Augment medbay of the Herald, and finds a nearby dataslate to bring himself up to speed.

>He rummages through the medical supply cabinets, looking for something.

"I don't need another episode. But it was just a vivid dream. That's all. You're fine, Greely."

>Gets dressed and hits his comm

"Sternbridge, I'm up. I scanned the Sitrep. Something about Tau and Orks?"
>>
>>48810717
>misses the pathfinder just barely
Damnation! hmm..
>Tackles into a random hole
>>
>>48810706
>The shot would hit the stonework next to him, right as he takes a left turn. Causing bits of sharp stone to pelt his armor.
Shit! She seemed pretty pissed!
>He'd take another right.
>>
>>48810756
I did this because I felt like it. And because I'm a kind, but also whimsical sort. I thought 'I want to give a Dark Eldar a Tormentor', so I did.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>48810787
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>48810750
I think he can handle himself, I hope so at least
>sighs as she gives chase to the Tau.
>>48810794
>fires at him as she turns the corner
>>
>>48810733
>slips on some oil
Damn! Now I'm aggravated...

>>48810720
you're doing good, thanks for reading the sticky and lurking moar. To roll a d20, for instance, you type "dice+1d20" (no quotes) in the options bar. Alter according to type and number of dice you want to roll
>>
>>48810799
>Says nothing, is just grasping it tightly.
>>
>>48810780
This planet was controlled by the Tau when we arrived, but was also under Ork attack. We decided to kill two birds with one stone and liberate the planet.
>>
Rolled 15 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>48810773
just beat yourself by two!, But it's time for a new one, with a +5 due to being a pathfinder, Sneaky snake!
>He'd quickly rush down another random tunnel, before pushing himself against a nearby crevice.
>He'd hold his breath in an effort to both keep calm, and quiet himself down.
>"You're going to be fine Mordecai.... just relax... you'll find a way out if this. You always do!"
>>
>>48810799
>>48810818
I think... she appreciates it, honey.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>48810856
>steps down the corridor trying to find him, her bolter drawn and fire in her eyes.
come out come out little Tau time to play with us,
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>48810787
>>48810803
>>48810856

>something lands next to him with a thud, and he feels something tap and then grab his ankle

>muffled
heretic

>draws combat knife and enganges in honorable melee
>>
>>48810818
Enjoy it luv', and please don't torture my troops eh?
>Alice leaves the cellblock and starts walking towards a storage bay.

>>48810868
Mhm, seemed awful stunned though. I know Dark Eldar are bad, but you'd think that someone would do a nice thing with no expectation of reward -once- in their lives eh?

Anyway, LIX luv', I'm gonna need you to dress yourself up as Elina again you see........
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>
>Suddenly, a figure falls through one of the vents into the Inquisitorial base. He clumsily gets up and dusts himself off.
He has a slightly hunched posture and a twitch that shakes his whole body. He's wearing a bright pink robe, with blood spatter all over it. On the top of his head lies a commisar's hat, all bloody. His face is covered with drawings made by a five year old.
>He smiles nervously
>>
>>48810899
>pulls up communication with the navy, idly tracking the battle off world.
>>
>>48810856
DAMNED SLIPPY TRAITOR!

I HAD HIM!

>>48810889
We obviously must have crossed paths, we rolled too close.

>Is following the hospitaller

Yeah, come and play, we won't kill you...
>Mumbles:
...yet.
>>
>>48810889
>quietly follows
>whispers to her
This time, Sister, we capture him. Then we can have all kinds of fun with the interrogation...
>>
>Ron sits on a small camping stool in front of a table cleaning his weapons. He does so extremely quickly, exactly how he was taught. Ron is expressionless, his slightly raised eyebrows.
Fucking soothing.
>>
>>48810897
Oh? We're going back home?
>>
>>48810906
>the elderly navigator would smile at the man who has just fallen from the ceiling without batting an eye
evening young man,
>taps his own face
you seem to have something on your face.
>>
Rolled 17 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>48810889
>As soon as her eyes were upon him, he'd let out a curse.
Oh fuck me! I know I'm handsome, but you don't have to stalk me!
>He'd then do the only thing he could...
>He'd attempt to tackle her like a cornered animal, before trying to bolt!
+3 for animalistic fury!
>>
>>48810942
Mhm. And I doubt they'll let us land if they think that it's Inquisitors coming to visit....
>Alice sets about donning her own disguise after removing the Power Armour, what with it taking longer than LIX.
>>
>>48810984
>>48810891
What about this?
>>
>>48810984
>is tackled to the ground and knocked clean out when her head hits the floor.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>48810984
>Chases behind trying to tackle him the very instant he drops the sister.

YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, TRAITOR!
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>48810984
Oh no you dont!
>shoots at him with beanbag rounds
>>
>>48810990
I actually didn't see it there. Sorry about that! But you did also use the wrong dice.
>>
>>48810987
>Disguises herself as the Elina twin like last time they Visisted Beshk.
>Also helps Alice with the armor.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>48811019
re-rolling
>>
>>48811036
PRAISE THE EMPEROR!
>>
>>48811004
>He'd nimbly jump over the cyborg sergeant as he reached out to grab him. jumping over him as if the two were playing leapfrog.
Fuck that!

>>48811006
>He'd slide between the mans legs. Before bringing from them!
Take the sister! She seems to be the stalker sort!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R-h1dee2S94
>>
>>48811022
>Alice leaves the room to get a few finishing touches to the disguise from people specifically for that.
>She returns looking very much like Elizabeth Wellesley, holding a different set of very expensive looking clothes.
Nah nah nah luv', gotta stick these ones on, they're different. Got more 'bling' to em. And mind I do mean wear them, not just -look- like you are.
>>
>>48810968
>The man seems visibly...excited about the navigator's touch.
>He shakes the smirk off his face, and extends his quivering hand
"Hello, good sir. As you can se by my fancy hat, i am a Commisar. Definitely a Commisar. You may call me... commisar Kaine the lustful. Definitely."
>His voice is slightly high pitched
>>
File: Praise it.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Praise it.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>48811036
>>48811060
>>48811067
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>48811067
>comes too and aims her bolter at the mans feet.
fuck you, ya little shit
>>
>attempts to secure a link between the base and ship, with a hope there's something worth locating somewhere in the base.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>
>>48811036
>It wouldn't be dur to whatever it was that the private throw next to him that caught him. But the mere fact that the trooper had been in his direct path as he turned his head to look at his pursuers that had got him caught.
>The last thing he would say before getting tangled up by the trooper was
"So long sucke- ARGH!"
>>
>>48811079
>smiles warmly and offers the young man a muffin
why we haven't had a commissar in some time.
you can have a name you know just type it in the name box above options
>>
>>48811073
>The polymorphine already made her look like the twin from the last stunt.

Be fair here you just want to see me on a formal dress.
>>
>>48811103
too much rock and floating debris. You wouldn't get a clear signal without a twenty
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>48811107
REPENT MOTHERFUCKER
>engage combat
>>
>>48810851

>Changes into his dress clothes, which are quite understated and field-friendly compared to the average inquisitorial bling. He opens a lock box, and places a single mysterious syringe into a bullet-proof case.

"I'm heading to the bridge now. I'll need battle maps and tactical data by the time I arrive."

>Makes his way to the bridge at a brisk pace.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>48811107
>>48811128
Good job kid!
>Helps with the tackling, Trying to punch the fucker's face with the boltpistols he's holding.
>>
>>48811133
>Sternbridge prepares all the necessary materials and awaits Greely's arrival
>>
>>48811107
>>48811128
>>48811146
>pulls off Peepers and Eisen
>swiftly restrains and binds the gue'vesa
>drags him to the control room
>none too gently
>>
>>48811079
>The young CO, would be highly suspicious if this "Commissar"
Uh-huh~... and when did you join up with us "Commissar"?
>>
The Reasonable marines have seen all of your incompetence. We have come to train you
>>
>>48811036
Nice one m9, Tau Pathfinder gonna get fukd

>>48811112
Lass, real clothes. Not Polymorphine.
>The bundle of clothes are thrust into LIX's hands.
Come on now, we already talked about this. I mean you even wear a normal uniform when you're on missions now!
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>48811128
>Unlike actual Tau, this guy is TRAINED for melee combat. And simply manages to shrug the misplaced blows of his armor, as he attempts to escape the mess of bodies.
GET OFF DAMMIT!
>>
>meets commisaar
>"hello there, we are here to see your training strategies and to help you improve on them, so that way there is less casualties"
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>48811182
>fires at the legs as he tries to run away
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>48811182
Watch out major!

>takes off his helmet and uses it as a bludgeon on the escaping pathfinder
>+5 to roll for improvised weapon on unarmed
>>
>>48811175
Well this was an infiltration I thought...

Do I get to wear my suit under the dress?
>>
>>48811182
CRITICUS BE PRAISED!!!

>>48811175
no buttrape for Mordecai tonight!
>>
Commisaar? how much men and women have you lost to the forces of chaos?
>>
>>48811182
>so you break the binds? >>48811160
>>
Rolled 16, 19 = 35 (2d20)

>>48811182
Ah fuck this shit.

>As the Gue'Vesa pathfinder runs way, Eisen just aims both his dual pistols on each of the pathfinder's legs and shoots.
>>
>>48811198
>>48811213
not for long
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY
>>
>>48811205
No you don't. My cousins don't wear Bodysuits. And it's not a dress! We actually do work in my family you know! Now put it on God Emperor damnit! You are never normally this difficult!
>>
>>48811109
>>48811161
"Oh did you say muffin? I love muffins. So fresh...so...tende-
>looks at 1.Lt.
"Oh...we were sent as...backup? B-but we were ambushed by exploding...orks?
>>
>>48811249
I'm not normally going home!
>She makes sure the door is closed before undressing and dressing herself on the clothing.

It's odd for an assassin to be out of the Temple's bodysuit you know?
>>
>>48811198
"He seems to be getting ahead of himself. Better try to lockdown any escape route because I'm not sure it'll want to close combat against everyone."
>>
>>48811234
>The man would take a round to leg, sending him falling and slide for the ground in immense pain!
ARRRRGH! FUCK! IS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO GET SHOT BY A COMMISSAR!?! WHY!?
>He struggles to pick himself up off the ground. But the bindings, and the wound to his leg cause him to fall face first.
Fuck....
>>
>>48811154

>Walks in, not knowing what exactly to expect, but with a general idea.

"Vice Admiral, it's good to see you again. Let's get down to business."

"I understand the area got glassed in the fighting and most if not everyone's in an underground bunker of some kind. So our information on troop positions isn't exactly the best."

"What ~do~ we know?"
>>
>>48811264
You didn't have your Bodysuit on last time you were disguised either, so I don't see what you're fussing about this time.
>>
>>48811289
>>48811198
you missed my roll again
>>
>>48811289
>Walks to him, puts his boot on his back. Then he moves his boot to his leg wound and steps on it harshly, just for the pleasure.

Alright we're taking this one in as ordered, good job everyone.
>>
>>48811289
>walks up to the fallen pathfinder and and steps on his wounded leg.
does it hurt little one? want mommy to kiss it better?
>>
>>48811263
>He wouldn't be buying ANY of the "Commissars" story.
Uh-huh... when exactly was this back-up sent? And from what ship...?
>>
>>48811289
>kicks him sharply
Shut up.
>carries him to control room like a disobedient child
>>
>>48811318
Cmon little sis, let's show this punk what pain means...
>>
>>48811307
Yes but... last time I wasn't expecting genestealers to jump on me... now... now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>48811314
>>48811318
>The young man would let out a intense scream of pain as BOTH OF THEM!!! Somehow step on his open wound.
AAAARRRRRRGH!!!! THIS IS JUST CRUEL!!! YOU DON'T BOTH NEED TO DO THIS!!!
>>
>>48811349
Just get the damned Bodysuit off and the clothes on, we need to be on the Bridge like -now-. Captain says we're almost out of the Warp.
>>
>>48811343
>grins at him and nods
I don't normally get mad but this little shit is going to get it bad.
>>48811360
>spits on him
>>
>>48811368
>His helmet would keep the spit off of his face.
Now that's just unnecessary! And uncalled for!
>>
>>48811319
"W-were sent here three days ago... from the...the...oh dear i can't quite remember"
> He smiles nervously
"Silly me..."
>>
>>48811365
I'm ready, love.
>She's already dressed and disguised.

Do you think that Tray will have re-shaped the planet with Tau propaganda?
>>
>>48811385
oh you have no idea when it comes to unnecessary pain.
>her grin widens.
>>
>>48811343
>>48811368
>follows back to control with his head bowed low, questioning if the emperor abandoned him that day, with his prayers gone unanwsered

>>48811385
Silence, scum or il tear out your tounge with my bare hands
>grinding his teeth while having an existential crisis
>>
>>48811360
>spanks him very hard
>not idly do they call Catachans baby ogryns

>>48811368
I like the way you think...
>>
>>48811314
>A weak Vox transmission would come in.
So I'm- *static* you got the- *more static* or is this another Larrs incident?
>>
>>48811360
Oh, but it's always all the sweeter when someone helps on torture!

>Helps Gary Carry him back to base.

Specially if we're torturing traitors...
>>
>>48811400
Pipe down, kid, you might get your chance to do that. For now, you can watch the interrogation...
>>
>>48811421
>Radios in.

We ha-*static* -im aliv-*static* -oming back.
>>
>>48811434
Yeah, watch..il watch

>reaches under his shirt and tears off his necklace with the emperor's prayers written on it, throwing it away
>>
>>48811461
The hell you throwing that away for?
>>
>>48811407
stick around Gary I'm full of things you might like.
>winks.
>>
>>48811395
Uh-huh...
>A bull in a destoryed China shop would have a better chance at being believed right now.
You see.... I'm not really believing you... I wonder why?

>>48811397
>As Mordecai.
>"If it's you doing the torture, then I don't think I'd mind, Sister..."
>He'd have a smug grin on his face, underneath his helmet.

>>48811407
>Still Mordecai
OK! WAY to kinky! At least you two should buy me dinner first! Then we can talk.
>>
>>48811396
Possibly, but it hopefully won't be too bad.
>Alice and LIX reach the bridge just as the Klaxon announcing the Warp Transition sounds.
Captain, request Vox contact with one Commander Tynnus on behalf of Lord-Captain Elizabeth Wellesley immediately.
>>
>>48811474
I got many more, this one just got dirty, my words are meaningless
in comparison to the emperor's greatness, right brother?

>smiles, but the smile soon collapses into a grim expression

>>48811488
Sister, please take off my bindings, i think my nose is healed now
>>
>>48811306
There is an orbital gun in an inquisitorial facility on the surface. As far as we know, it is not operational. I've received reports that the bunker has been infiltrated by Tau stealth suits.
>>
>>48811503
>stops so she can remove the bindings and inspects his nose.
you've healed up nicely.
>>
>>48811492
>He suddenly smells something in the air
>His eyes widen with glee
"Is that...Tau flesh i smell?"
>He trails off in search of the smell
>>
>>48811527
Thank you, Sister
>gets up and stretches

Sister, where is the emperor's shrine, i seek spiritual guidance
>>
>>48811503
Uhuh. Right...

>>48811492
Still making jokes huh? You won't find anything funny pretty soon...

>>48811488
Hnn... I bet...
>gets butterflies
>conflicted as to what Sister Theresia would think...
>>
>>48811541
>notices him for first time
What the warp? Where'd you come from, looking like you had a bad night on a pleasure world? But yeah, that's Tau flesh cooking. I'm brewing some special booze...
>>
>>48811542
>I'll show you the shrine once we get back, though if you have questions I might be able to provide some guidence.
>>48811543
>smiles warmly at the Catachan.
something the matter?
>>
>>48811541
>As Mordecai
I'm a human jackass!

>As Malaks
Don't try to change the subject! Who are you actually!

>>48811543
>As Mordecai once again
Who said I was making jokes?
>>
>>48811583
Sister, have you ever had a feeling as if..
somebody took your trust and admiration and took it for granted?
If i had a friend as such, what should i do?

>looks very very tired, with no smile on his face and the energy in his eyes, he looks like a living worn-out corpse
>>
>>48811497
>The planet, already from orbit is seen with an entire new shape, the cities have this blue shade of light covering them as the Tau-Tech expands their borders. There's also two space stations connected by space elevators instead of one, with a third one under construction and a whole Farsight Enclaves Fleet stationed on top to protect their interests.

>All the vessels seem to point their weapons towards the incoming ship exitting the warp.

>They all advance with rather... negative intentions.

>The fleet seems to open communications with a rather Tau accent.

This is A'Besh'res space control. State your reason of bussiness or preppare to be intercepted.

>The message cuts off with Tray's familliar voice.

>"Wow there, Kor'O, these visitors are Rogue Traders."

Your visitors are intruding without previous warning, Gue'O, I am under the full authority to take act upon this.

>"It would be true, under normal circumstances but you see, these are Rogue Traders, the keyword that doesn't seem to enter on that little noseless head of yours is -Trader- Commander Farsight said I would take care of any trading bussiness with the Imperium of Man to keep them off from... well discovering our little annexion, so unless you want to cause a war, you're going to recall those ships and let my guests come in."

It was never agreed that the Imperium would send their ships for a visit.

>"Times change, now call of those ships."

O'Shovah will learn of this Gue'O, your overstepping your boundaries.

>"I'm sure he will..."

>The Tau ships would let free passage to the Tynnus State and private hangar.
>>
>>48811617
you should speak to that friend about this,wallowing in pity won't help you.
>>
>>48811600
>cuffs the prisoner on the head

>>48811583
>those fierce, flashing eyes tho
>must... contain... self...
With me? Nooo, nothing at all...
>>
>>48811600
>After helping Gary Carry the Gue'Vesa pathfinder into custody, stands at attention and salutes.
>>
>>48811657
Wise words sister, i will get on it, thank you
>smiles and goes to a private spot and takes a deep breath.

>Kneels down and begins to pray, praying like he never did before in his life,
with time he gets frustrated and angry.

"..and i dont know why you dont say anything back anymore, il listen to anything..
anything... anyone."

>pauses and waits for a response
>>
>>48811637
>Alice looks over the entire situation with worry, that quickly changes to relief as the Tau Fleet returns to their positions and the Horseman is led to the private Dock.
>She would take 'Elina' to the airlock closest to the Bridge to greet Tray.....if he's there himself.
>>
>>48811690
Thanks Sarge.
>returns salute
>binds gue'vesa's arms to ceiling pipe
>>
>>48811665
well fair enough
>moves on, humming to herself.
>>48811704
watches him move walk away
his faith is being tested I see.
>>
>finished cleaning his weapons and sighs. Relaxing as proper weapon maintenance may be, he knew he was only avoiding what was bothering him. The reports had been clear. Ron knew exactly where the thing would be. Problem was, he didn't have the clearance, and abandoning his duties to his Inquisitor was unacceptable.
Fuck, Brian.
>Ron looked down at his feet, remembering. Bitter anger. Father Brian becoming something that shouldn't exist. The thing Brian became running, and Ron searching for it. Now he knew where it was, and couldn't make his move.
One of these days.
>>
>>48811714
Always a pleasure, sir!

>He retires to inform Malak of the succesful capture of the Gue'Vesa.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>Faith Test
>20-50 Lost faith
>50-100 Keep faith
>under 20 Chaos
>>
>>48811572
>>48811600
"Oh, my nose must not be...proper. I was sure i smelled...fish"
>He giggles
"Still. Quite a...mmmh...specimen you have there...mind if I ask what your...intentions are?"
>Giggles againg
>>
>>48811791
>>48811714
>takes a deep breath trough his nose and jumps on his feet

Major, sir! Can i assist you on punishing this scum of a traitor in the name of our glorious and undying lord?
>>
>>48811524

>Gets off his Vox

"They have a captive Shas'ui. A Human Shas'ui. Fuck me, Gary's gonna have a field day and there'll be nothing left for me to subvert."

"The orbital gun? Ok. I'll put together a Black team and we''ll see about the facility.

>He begins making a mental list of who and what he'll need for this op. Disguises, Spy gear, A techpriest, a saboteur, Techsorcist weapons.

"We'll disguise ourselves as Refugees fleeing the fighting and scout out the facility. We'll need supply Caches here and here. Is there anyone you could recommend for this Op?"
>>
>>48811714
Who's the twat?
>>
>>48811712
>There's a big deal amount of both Gue'Vesa and Tau Firewarriors standing firmly forming a passage on both sides of the ramp, all proudly wearing O'Shovah Enclaves colors.
>The landing pad's ground itself is also different in design, more akin to those found on Tau worlds.

>Up ahead, Tray is standing into attention inside his personal XV-8.5 Commander Armor. Albeit next to a much taller version of the same armor, to whom he salutes to before approaching the "Rogue Traders" that came to visit the planet.

It's good to have you back, Miss Wellesley.
>>
>>48811810
Well, not directly no. But do have a seat so you can watch and learn. You might be doing this yourself if you can make the Inquisition notice you.
>>
>>48811690
Well, I see you managed to capture our friend here. And there wasn't even another Larrs incident. So thats good.
>He'd smack the Gue'vesa pathfinder across his helmet.

I hope you didn't give them too much trouble.

>The Gue'Vesa would cast a look up at Malak.
>"I'd shake your hand and salute you. But your friends said they wanted to have dinner with me tonight. Who was I to say no."

Funny... reaaaaaaally funny...

>He'd turn to thr others.

Put him away in the stockades. We'll deal with him when we have a chance. And have the Sister deal with his leg. He's bleeding everywhere.

>He focus in on Eisen .
Afterwards, see if you can't get in touch with her fleet. Im rather curious about how the battle over head is going.

In the meantime, I've got a "Commissar" to deal with...
>>
>>48811822
Some punk working for the Tau.
>>
>>48811835
Tray! Likewise , good to see you're still doing well.
I have a........proposition for you, as well as something that must be discussed in 'private'.
>Alice eyes the Farsight forces curiously.
>>
>>48811850
>nods and moves to fix up the leg as painfully as she can.
I'm going to enjoy making you cry.
>>
>>48811850
I understand, liutenant... albeit the sister might wish to torture him herself rather than heal him.

Not that I blame her, he's a treacherous dog.

And... why is the "commissar" wearing light pink like a slaaneshi whore? Need help with this one?
>>
>>48811845
>>48811810
If you're gonna do the execution, let Peepers do it. It would be hilarious.
>>
>>48811845
Yes sir, let me remind you, just in case that "fire torture" goes hand in hand following the "flaying and salting" procedure, of course good old blinding via red hot poker never gets old to really motivate the fella to spill his guts and beg for death, like all traitors should

I did have the pleasure with working with an inquisitor once, and he did show me that high voltage allways helps to "tenderise the meat" so to speak before you really start going to town on the scum

>>48811906
>eyes and grin go wide
>>
>>48811845
"Ah, torture...the sweet..sweet..."
>He snaps out of the trance
"And tell me,good sir, what techniques do you use?"
>>
>>48811916
Well how about that... Hmm, alright. You can help the good Sister do her work then. But do as she says. Then when it's time you can do the snuffing...
>>
>>48811869
>He notices her eyeing up all the Farsight forces around them.
>There's at least 10 Tau Fire Warrior squads for Every human Gue'Vesa Squad present.
>He inmediately snaps her out of the observation talking, doesn't want to make the Fire Cast commander standing there get any fun ideas that they're being analized for an attack.
Heh. Straight to bussiness as always, aren't you?

That's a good sign for a Rogue Trader, indeed.

Come with me, My family's transport is already preppared so we could enjoy some privacy. Albeit I'm afraid that under the new Shas'O commander orders your crew is to remain on your ship, except for a personal guard, of course.
>>
>>48811929
Ah, noting too fancy or exotic... just stuff that works...
>>
>>48811885
I'd prefer the help, yes...

As long as he isn't missing anything when she's done, then I don't really care.

>>48811906
There won't be an execution Rex. We're saving this one for the Inquisitor...

>>48811878
Feth you are a sadistic one! Are you sure you aren't a Slanessh demonette?
>>
>>48811906
>He hears this comment
"Execute? Now why would you execute such good...stress...relief?"
>>
>>48811916
>pats back
Do your best boy.
>>
>>48811929
Sir comissar, you like the shows too?

il never forget my first time i watched a faith-weak scum get punished, they stuck him in a tub of icy water and beat him with a stick untill he bled from all his holes, and he didnt get out untill the water was warm and red

>>48811955
I allready know how to end his pitifull life
>rubs his hands together
>>
>>48811816
Lieutenant Ordenius has proven himself capable of command many times. The catachan would be ecstatic to undertake such a mission against the Tau as well.
>>
>>48811975
Do you REALLY believe this guy isn't a fake?
>>
>>48811976
>flashes him a grin
oh I'm much worse.
>>
>>48811999

"Is there any way I can get to the men on the ground? I'd hate to ruin Gary's party, but I hate to waste an opportunity even more."
>>
>>48811987
"Finish him off? No no no, boy....you do no sutch thing...his kind has many...uses...."
>He smiles, nostalgically
>>
>>48811966
It's fine, personal guards won't be needed, I do trust you after all.
>With a chuckle, 'Eliza' enters the Transport with Tray and 'Elina'
>>
>>48812025
>Lurches there
If it is possible, could you leave the brain undamaged? Spinal cord would be also appreciated.
>>
>>48811976
>>48812025
>Nods and signals for the hospitallier to take care of the Gue'Vesa's wound

>>48812003
>>48811977
You know boy, I've been on the guard for more than three decades now, almost four decades. And you've got of Commissar what I've got of Ork, so you better start talking where you found that hat and drop the act.
>>
>>48812003
Of course not! That's why I didn't tell him any details.

>>48812025
>hand twitches
>tries not to get aroused
>>
>>48812052
But Sssiiiiiiirrrrr

i am eager to show you my homeworld's signature "faceless ash man" execution
>>
>>48812025
>He'd raise his brow questioningly at this.
I'm not sure weither to be arroused or scared...
>He'd flash the sister a half smile before making his way to the command center.

Keep me updated alright? And NO torture of ANY kind!
>>
>>48812070
Ignore that guy. I don't know who he is, but he's got no authority here.
>>
>>48812027
I have a dropship waiting in hangar bay 7A for you, milord.

Before you go, there is something I wish to discuss.
>>
>>48812063
At this point id like to ask something. Would it be fine to trigger events and let other posters develop it?
>>
>>48812085
both works well for me.
>flashes him a smile and then sighs when she hears no torture
not even a litttle bit?
>pouts.
>>
>>48812025
>looks at the sister and mumbles
Suddenly that chest wound treatment is starting to sound scary.

>>48811977
Easy sir, we're gonna milk him with for information fist, give em to the inquisitors then we do the shooty-shooty.
>>
>>48812054
I'm afraid that your sister does, in fact, enter in the cathegory of personal guard on their standards.
>The vehicle, clearly a Tau civillian craft in design, hovers over the ground, on its way towards the Tynnus Palace.

Things... have changed since the last time you came...

>He sounds... seriously melancholic.
>He's staring over the windows.
>Were once were entire layers of gothic cathedrals and buildings now stand top-notch high-tech skyscrappers, expanding beyond from where eye can see.
>>
>>48812097

"It's "Greely" or "Interrogator", not "milord". I'm no noble. But go on."
>>
>>48812103
Ah, that is a most excellent tactic, although you need to pique the interest of at least a few players for it to work.
>>
>>48812090
I will try my best to put on the best execution you have ever seen, sir

>>48812106
Sister, where would be the prometheum?
and i need a scalpel
>>
>>48812103
That's how half the events are done in this game.
>>
>>48812103
that's the plan, but it looks like our faithful Navy has a new assignment for us. Also since it still early, is everyone up for a new thread when this one ends shortly?
>>
>>48812135
you should be asking Eisen not me.
>goes back to slowly stitching up the mans leg.
>>
>>48812135
If you find mine, I´d like it back. You wouldn´t want to use it anyways, it is dirty.
>>
>>48812106
No no, by my authority, torture is gonna happen...
>>
>>48812113
You're telling me...

>>48812106
>He'd call out from down the hall.

NOOOOOOOPE!!!! AND THERE BETTER NOT BR ANY NEW INJURIES WHEN I GET BACK!
>>
>>48812129
Maybe for a more dramatic moment then
>The commisar straightens a bit
"Do you need PROOF of my LOYALTY, sire?"
>>
>>48812115
Seems a bit......different from what I imagined when we worked out that deal I'll admit....then again I wasn't anticipating -this- Tau Force to be the one in charge.
But.....more importantly, how private is this Transport, really? The business I wished to discuss is.....delicate.
>>
>>48812126
I've received word from Kar Duniash. I'm to report there as soon as possible. It seems that I am due for a promotion.
>>
>>48812186
In hindsight, there would probably be some corpses in there.
>>
>>48812186
>sighs
>>48812164
thank you Gary I aprechiate it.
>smiles before kissing the tied up traitor on the cheek and whispering in his ears.
I'm going to make you eat your balls.
>>
>>48812162
It does not matter, the dirtier the better

>>48812136
Sergant, sir!
Where would be the prometheum stores?
i need it for the execution of the traitor
>>
>>48812195

"Congratulations, Admiral."

>He pauses

"There's more to it than that, isn't there?"
>>
>>48812164
By Greely's authority it's NOT gonna happen... atleast not right now.

>>48812190
We'd like ACTUAL proof you're who you say you are. Because last I checked, this regiment hasn't had a Commissar willing to take the job since before I signed up!
>>
>>48812230
I would rather have you not use it. The stain is as much a blood sample as it is uncleanliness.
>>
File: Sgt.jpg (254KB, 650x656px)
Sgt.jpg
254KB, 650x656px
>>48812190
What we need proof of is your rank, a hat doesn't count.
>He turns to Malak
Tell me, liutenant does my hat make me a higher rank than sergeant just because I wear it now? Have I suddenly been ascended and I didn't notice?
>He's clearly expecting Malak to contribute on his explanation of how a hat doesn't make you a commissar
>>
>>48812230
Armory, second shelf on the right side next to the door.
>>
>>48812227
First of all... if you're going to kiss me. Then at least remove the helmet.

Secondly. Kinky. As. FUCK! Just be sure to buy me dinner first! And don't forget to rub the shaft! I knew a girl who just go straight for the balls, and would always forget the rest.

>He'd be smiling underneath his helmet, despite the pain.
>>
>>48812235
I would have to take the fleet with me to Kar Duniash, and the Emperor knows you could use it more. After the promotion, command will probably want to reassign me to somewhere else in the segmentum. I'd like your help in convincing them to let me stay with the task force.
>>
>>48812194
Carlos is a loyal driver and a good friend of childhood, he won't say anything unless I tell him to, right Carlos?

>"Si, sire."

But even if that is not enough for you, I can silence any comms with the driver.
>>
>>48812274
Roger that, i shall be carefull

>>48812296
Thank you sir!
>retrieves a tank of it

>>48812309
>yells from afar
Hey, scum, do you scream high pitched or do you rumble more?
>>
>>48812268
>He smirks
>Pulls out a noise marine helmet from his robe
>Lets it roll towards 1.lt.
>There is still a head inside
"Proof, sir?"
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>48812309
>shoots him in the gonads with a laspistol on low setting
Shut up!
>>
>>48812268
Damn killjoys...

>>48812227
Well alright sis, how good are you at psychological torture?
>>
>>48812279
>He'd stop, before turning to look at Eisen.

Indeed it does not Eisen! Last I checked, you needed proof of your rank. And a hat justdoesnt cut it. ESPECIALLY when our regiment doesn't HAVE an actual Commissar!
>>
>>48812350
good shot sir, one nut to go

>>48812352
"accidents" happen, sir
>motions with his eyebrows
>>
>>48812360
Heh. And here I hoped I had a promotion and authority to execute every heretic on this regiment. Oh well.

>>48812190
Now I'd appreciate some official documentation signed by the Schola to prove your claim, mr. "Commissar"
>>
>>48812352
>sighs
I'm afraid that's not really my style
>>48812309
hush little kitten
>flicks the helmet.
>>
>>48812331
I would appreciate it Tray, not that I distrust you Carlos, anyone that Tray trusts, I trust, but it is easier for you this way. What you do not know cannot harm you and all.
>>
>>48812349
... now I'm sure of the fact YOU'RE NOT A COMMISSAR! EISEN! Arrest this imposter!
who the fuck keeps a Chaos helmet as a trophy!?! That's heresy and possible chaos corruption at work!
>>
>>48812379
Eh, too obvious in this case...
>>
>>48812350
>Covers his ears
Watch it! My ears are still sensitive... Not that I have any right to complain, I myself came here despite all my work waiting for me...
>Huddles away, grumbling
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>48812349
>>48812400

FOR THE EMPEROR!
>takes off his helmet and uses it as a bludgeon on the impostor
>+5 for improvised weapon on unarmed
>>
>>48812350
Wow Rex... you hit the chair... could your aim be worse today?

>>48812379
Don't encourage the man private! Inquisitor wants him alive and intact!

>>48812392
>As Mordecai
Seriously.... DON'T forget the shaft! You won't get the prize inside otherwise!
>He'd have a smug grin hidden away by the helmet.
>>
>>48812398
As you wish, miss wellesley.
>He'd turn to adress Carlos.
We're going to have a private bussiness conversation, my friend, once we arrive home, just leave the vehicle parked, we'll come out ourselves once we're done, make sure nobody disturbs us, please.

>Carlos would nod before the window would be raised and the comms cut.

We have full privacy now, miss Wellesley, would you or your sister want a drink?
>>
>>48812317

"Well, the trip to Kar Duniash was a given. But reassignment? I could always have you Seconded, but that would basically end your career in the Navy. So that's an "if all else fails" option - if you'd even go for it. So we'll talk about how to win them over when I get back."

"Right now, though, I have to go try to convince a Tau Sycophant he's being screwed by the bluies before Lawzom starts playing ping-pong with his testicles."

>Greely goes to his ship and arrives at the base, hopefully without further interruption.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>48812400
>>48812423
Woah! WOAH!

>>48812190
>shoots Kane in the nuts
Calm down.
>>
>>48812423
ok, are you fucking odd-job as a guardsmen! If not than PLEASE MAKE IT SO! Just only attack with your helmet that has giant blades hidden in it! (Short Asian guy is just a bonus)
>>
>>48812391
>>48812400
"WAIT WAIT WAIT"
>Takes out paperwork
>All bloody
>Name smudged out
"I-i also bring news!"
>>
>>48812400
As you wish, Liutenant!
>He aims one of his two boltpistols at the commissar's head, as he looks for binders with the other hand.

>>48812423
>Albeit this is rather interrupting. He still doesn't lower his gun, just in case.

Boy, commissars sure are short-lived in this regiment, be they imposters or not.
>>
>>48812446
>pulls off the helmet and punches him very hard in the face.
>>
>>48812471
>>48812485
>He's already found the binders as he turns to look at Malak.
>His hands are busy to take the paper.
>>
>>48812466
>>48812485

>Bashes him untill he stops twitching

What a good day to serve in the guard.

>flips his helmet around and puts it on again
>>
>>48812466
>>48812423
>He lies on the floor, his nuts strangely noot bleeding
"M-may i say the news now
>>
>>48812446
>>48812495
Ha! That was on mark Malak. Hows ceramite gauntlet feel?
>>
>>48812495
>>48812446
Ah, he's just gonna keep making comments at this rate...
>duct tapes his mouth shut
>jams finger into pressure point behind ear
>>
>>48812533
He is still talking
>takes off his helmet again
should i continue beating him?
>>
>>48812559
>pouts up at Gary and sighs
I guess I should thank you for stopping me from killing him
>pecks Gary on the cheek and leaves to find Malak.
>>
>>48812587
At ease, son, good job. Let's give him a chance to explain himself.
>>
>>48812587
>Shouts from further away
Just do it quietly!
>>
>>48812456
Please Tray, but to the business......Well you see, I recently came into possession of an entire Warhost's worth of Eldar Weapons, Munitions, Armour and other Equipment. Items I have no need of, but may be useful to yourselves, for reverse engineering the technology or using as weapons for your bodyguards. I would be willing to trade them for some of those Universal Equipment Fabricators that you'll always see the Tau dropping about for Colonists. Say......half a dozen perhaps? I'm willing to make up the rest of the Cost in Thrones.
>>
>>48812495
>>48812559
>He'd scream out it pain as both of these happen. Bur his face would still have a defiant and smug grin upon it.
>>
>>48812535
First of all. Who the hell are you? Second on the list. What the hell are you talking about? And finally! How dare you speak to an officer like that!
>>
>>48812602
>puts the helmet on again and grabs a metal pipe
just say the word when you need me sir

>>48812618
>goes visit the traitor
Hello there traitorous scum, i wish nothing more than to bite off your nose right now, but orders are orders
so please, pray for the emperor to have mercy on your soul once i execute you in his honor
>>
>>48812594
It's ok, we'll break him one way or another... In fact, I might have an idea...

>watches her leave
Throne, that's a flirty girl there...
>>
>>48812485

>Walks by wearing his commisar hat

>>48812495
>>48812511
>>48812523
>>48812533
>>48812535

"You're having a Party, and I have to find out over Vox? Gary, what's my title again?"
>>
>>48812616
Well there, that's one hell of a bussiness, six of them? You better have an entire Eldar Ship to pay it with.
>He chuckles at the joke as, even inside the armor, he efficiently serves some refined Amasec cups for the two "sisters"
>>
>>48812609
Bugger off already!

>>48812559
>hands Peepers with a pair of cuffs.
Nicked this from a Provost. Restrain the man peeps.
>>
>Lets out a tiny, orgasmic squeal
"What a beating... well not to disturb you gentlemen but there appears to be a squad of Chaos marines devoted to Slaanesh that landed on this planet...and are heading...here"
>>
>>48812663
Will do, son, will d-
>>48812690
>He stands at attention and salutes.
SIR!
>>
>>48812697
Gladly, you thankless ingrate...
>Grumbling intensifies as he returns to his tent
>>
>>48812672
that or she just has a thing for Catachans
>laughs at his not-joke and shuffles out of the room he's seemingly been in since before the traitor was there.
>>
>>48812697
>>48812672

Sir, a Major outranks a Lieutenant
I am placing you under arrest for treason
>snaps on the cuffs

>>48812690
>salutes while cuffing
>>
>>48812690
Its Greely sir! You're title is Greely though from what branch of the Imperium that is, i have no idea.

>>48812700
Well let the Xeno's take care of 'em.

>>48812656
You got hit pretty hard there 1st Lt. You're seeing things.
>>
>>48812700
Well now.... I don't like the sound if that! But thanks for the information!
>He'd put his bolt pistol to the back of the mans head, before pulling the trigger.
>>
>>48812690
I don't know what you're complaining about, it's here that we caught him. Go on and have a go at him, he's pretty softened up. You might let Peepers here help you out, he's pretty eager, and apparently knows a few tricks...
>>
>>48812741
What? I mean the fake commisar Peepers! Cuff the Commisar!
>>
>>48812693
I do have one actually, but I need it for something else at the moment.
>'Eliza' chuckles as well and takes a sip of the drink with an appreciative sigh.
And on to the next business, as I believe you deserve the truth. While Elizabeth and Elina Wellesley are in fact, real Wellesleys, I am afraid that we are not them. Alice Wellesley, employee of 'the Spooks' since....before I came here the first time, and this is one of my Troopers.
Now I must also admit that the -real- Twins, my Cousins were supposed to be the ones to do the mission I was a part of......but....they had a little run in with some pirates, and while Eliza was recovering, they needed a pair of Stand-ins who looked alike you see....
>Alice appears to be bracing for impending death.
>>
>>48812700

"When it rains, it pours."

>>48812713
>>48812741

"At ease. Where's the Prisoner? Still in one piece I hope."

>>48812743

"~Interrogator~ Greely. Inquisition."

>>48812756

"That probably won't be necessary. Watch and Learn."

>Greely walks into the cell with the prisoner.

"So, Shas'ui. How long have you been with the Tau Empire?"
>>
>>48812741
Whoa whoa, don't do that private, he just had a minor overstepping.

>>48812700
You! You can help us here. Go ass rape the prisoner if that's your thing and if Greely allows it. That should do something...
>>
>>48812817
Oh.... So that was a name. I feel stupid now.
>>
>>48812817
>The man would let out a muffled sound, thanks to the duct-tape
>>
>>48812744
"Oh and..."
>Before he can finish, there is a loud tremor
>A noise marine bursts througj the ceiling
>Champion noise marine
"Where is that canivy little GIT"
Sorry if i misunderstood not sure if you allready pulled the trigger
>>
>>48812806
>>48812744
>>48812817
>>48812817
>>48812829

>panics and cuffs the dead impostor comissar
Sirs Surperior, i am confused on who to cuff i just wish to serve the emperor and torture/execute the traitor

>looks around saluting and confused
>>
>>48812853
I had indeed pulled the trigger
>>
>>48812811

>The armor's head is simply looking towards Alice in complete silence.

>Giving that it's a battlesuit, it's 100% motionless.

>It takes a full 15 seconds before Tray laughs.

Hahaha. Nice one Miss Wellesley, you almost got me there.
>>
>>48812852

>Pulls off the duct tape gingerly

"Shas'Ui... Mordecai? How long have you been with the Tau Empire?"
>>
>>48812870
Ah. Better make a new character. It would be pretty mary sue if i ressurected him, wouldn't it?
>>
>>48812861
There, there Peeps.
Do not worry, we are at fault. Put the commisar away then come back here. Shove him in an open crate or something.
>>
>>48812853
SHUT UP THERE, I AM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE! Why, if I didn´t know better I´d think there was a noise marine messing with me...
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>48812853
Emperor!
>Aims both his Boltpistols at the Heretic Space Marine and empties both magazines.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>48812853
>the sister would draw her bolter and sigh as she faces down the champion.
>aims for the head.
>>
>>48812884
I am not joking Tray. I would have brought my Rosette but........the Tau would have taken great offense to that.
>Alice is still bracing for imminent Battlesuit related death.
>It seems she accepts that fate, if it is Tray's wish.
I would have told you then, but.....you had enough to worry about, what with the remaining Genestealers, and..well....this being in the early phases of being commenced.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>48812853
>fires melta gun
>>
Rolled 13 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>48812907
>happy that he has a clear command
Yes sir!

>grabs the corpse and finds and empty, rusty barrel, filling it with the remains of the comissar

>>48812853
>His heresy sensors triggered engages the marines with his bare fists
> -10 for bare fists vs ceramite
>>
>>48812886
>First, he'd turn his heas, before spitting out a mouthful of blood.
>He'd then turn his attention back to the Inquisitor before him.
Sorry about that... I had a hell of a night with that Slanessh Sister who fixed up my leg. She also forgot the shaft, but that's besides the point.

And to answer the question; since birth. My ancestors were left behind during the Damocles Gulf campaign.
>>
>>48812963
This...
I...
You're...
Can't be...

>He shakes his head inside the armor, with a hand over his head.

Listen... inquisitor? I...

>The vehicle parks and the driver exits towards the palace.

Enjoy the hospitality of my home... I... I will consider the deal you offered.
>>
>>48812975
> -10*
>his attacks glance off the unholy armor, his only hope is to provide a distraction for long enough
>>
>>48812975
Use 1d[Number]+-[Number] for negatives on the dice roll ;)

WHERE THE HELL DID THIS HERETIC COME FROM?!
>>
>>48812938
>>48812957
>>48812964

>Hears the racket coming from outside, Hits the comm

"What the Feth is going on out there!?"

>>48813003

>Turns to the captive

"I'm terribly sorry, I'll have to talk to you later."

>Draws his Powersword and exits, locking the door behind him, in order to see what he commotion is

"Alright what's the Big-"

>Sees the hulking Chaos champion towering over the motley

"I think I just shit enough Bricks to reinforce the Cadian front line."
>>
>>48813010
>Before leaving the privacy of the vehicle, Alice nods at Tray.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm not the only one who agreed to keep yourself in charge. My Uncle did too. And he's a lot more powerful than me.
>Alice then steps out and would do whatever Tray needed her to.

Brb m9s
>>
Can someone else roleplay champion? Or at least give me gudelines?
>>
>>48813056
Oh, leaving so soon! And here I was thinking we'd play a nice game of bridge!
>>
>>48813085
Ah what the hell will be fun, if you don't want to I can take my villanious deeds for one last ride.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>48813054
FROM HELL, AND HE WILL GO BACK THERE WHEN IM DONE WITH HIM!

>climbs on the backpack of the chaos marine and uses his bloody, damaged hands to swing the pipe on the champion's (hopefully) exposed head

> -5 if helmeted
>>
>>48813085
Giidelines: THIS SILENCE OFFENDS SLAANESH. THINGS SHALL GET LOUD NOW. SCREAM LOUDER, I CAN´T HEAR YOU!
>>
afk a bit brb
>>
>>48813119
>Stumbles out of the barrel
>His head bleeding
>His ass in deep pain
"Why does it always have to be so rough-"
>Sees champion
"Oh no"
If you dissaproce of this i'll drop him dead right now
>>
>sensing chaos afoot Mot picks up his guitar and rushes to the sounds of battle.
>>
>>48813176
It's ok, I can take over the champion, just tell me why he's here on the first place and I'll get to roleplayan.
>>
>>48813176
I like it myself...
>>
>>48813176
The combat roll was prietty high, and he was attacked from three different characters, so i think he ded
>>
>>48813222
I have a special explanation.
Also if it balances things ill make him non combat, cant do shit.
>>48813212
He is here to punch me repeatedly and to recover a secret macgufin ill reveal later
>>
once this thread ends I'll make another one
>>
[ Ayo, i love this, and i wanna keep up with the news, can anyone of you shoot me an invite to the steam group id be very happy, id is AmonLavtar and my icon is the chaos star]
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>48813296
That's a reason enough for me.

>>48812964
>>48812957
>>48812938
>Most attacks leave big dents or ricochet over his armor, albeit they push him back slightly.

>>48813119
>This leaves a mark on his helm.

SCUM!

YOU CALL THIS A BEATING? I'VE SEEN JOKAEROS PLAYING A PIANO WITH MORE BEAT THAN THAT!

>He uses his sonic siren to shook Everyone off him for at least a few instants (roll for effectiveness).

Now where is he? WHERE IS THAT WHINEY PEST?!
>>
>>48813296
ooops forgot the spoilers sorry
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>48813384
You cannot shake my faith!
>falls off him from the blast
>>
>>48813376
added you mate, you should be able to join the group through me
>>48813384
>steps forwards
hey mate
>unslings guitar
bring it on!
>>
>>48813420
What is this? A challenge I hear?
Your instrument can't match my cacophony,
Run away from here
I'm about to get on with my symphony.

>He's got his Noise Flamer ready.
>>
>>48813384
"Now, n-now Tiffanious, i know we had some misunderstandements, with me killing your boyfriend and all...b-but"
>>
Rolled 11 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>48813384
Where in the Emprahs name did he come from?!

Alright maggot! WRAP YOUR LIPS AROUND THIS!!

>blasts noise marine with explosive buckshot
>>
>>48813451
I challange you
I throw my hat in the ring
whatcha gonna do?
run or face my sting?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>48813384
>down on his back
Shut that racket, we are in an enclosed space! ?>Fires Melta
>>
Rolled 74 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>48813451
>Rises, rolling up quite a high resistance
Traitors and heretics will fall before us!

>lights the prometheum barrel he brought for the tau execution, lights it and raises it over his head, running into proximity of the champion and throwing it into him

>+15 for dangeroussly close, if the attack hits, peepers will get burned too
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>48813455
THERE YOU ARE SCUM!
>He lifts him by his jacket/coat's collar.
Just so you get the idea, I don't have boyfriends, just toys to entertain myself with. And they don't ussually survive more than a night. Wonder how much a beating you can take from me.

>>48813458
>>48813482
>The blasts forces him to let go of Kane.

>>48813478
>This is what he hears as the smoke of the shots blind his view for a few seconds.

Less Rhymes, you think you can challenge me? See if you can challenge my weapon!

>He aims the noise flamer towards the survivors as he starts his cacophony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJgtInpJNi0
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>48813455

"Oh boy."

>Greely moves to grab the "commisar" by the arm with his cybernetically-enhanced limbs, yanking him away from the Traitor and pushing him to the ground using his own arm as a lever.

"Answers. NOW."
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>48813526
YOU THINK THAT RACKET IS GONNA HELP YOU?! HAVE SOME MORE!

>fires again
>>
>>48813493
>Still whilst covered on fire, he plays.

YOU CANNOT BURN ME! I AM ALREADY ON FIRE!
>>
>>48813526
unsure as to what he should do as the flames licks at his feet Mot grips his trusty guitar and starts to play.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHjRa7IrC8M
>>
>>48813526
Oh, that´s it... someone will get to meet ´Malefica Daemonis Obscuro´ by the corner...
>Marches towards the commotion, carrying a heavy leatherbound book
>>
>>48813451
>>48813458
>>48813493

>While the fight ensues, Kane sneaks over to the shas'o kais
"You know...i had fish in my life"
>He drags his fingers along the armor
"I had man"
"I had both"
"But not all for myself and prepared so...scrumptiously"
>He cackles in glee
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>48813558
>both are engulfed in burning prometheum, the stuff that space marines use to fight other space marines, both have to roll a d100 for damage
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>48813585
>>
>>48813582
"You're not going anywhere! And stop making eyes at the Prisoner, creep!"

See >>48813553
>>
>>48813585
AAAEMPERORRRAAAAAAAHHAAAAA

>runs around like a human candle, falls on the ground and rolls, trying to extingush the flame

AAAAHHHELP ME SISTER, IM DYINGAAAAA
>>
>>48813615
>rushes to put out the and helps him to his feet.
please don't do something so stupid ever again.
>>
>>48813615
>dumps a bucket of slimy water onto him
>>
>>48813553
"Oh inquisitor! Would you like to join?"
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>48813556
>>48813612
>Still Covered on flames, albeit minor ones, he aims his noise guitar towards Garian as he readies to play again.

>>48813567
I EXPECTED MORE OF A CHALLENGE!

>He "Shoots" His weapon against Gary with another solo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ie3zlYtuU8
>>
>>48813084
>Comes out of the vehicle, he's already made the arrangements for the trading to begin, the fabricators are on the way.

We have much to discuss... Rogue Trader, We shall take this to my study, if you please?
>>
>>48813641
>>48813646

>Looks like anikin skywalker before he became darth vader
...hhh.. woth.. a ...shot..

>sith up with a agonised "uuungh"
please.. give me a.. gun i must fight
>>
>>48813653

"Keep it up and I'll toss you in the sensory deprivation chamber."
>>
>>48813654
AND A CHALLANGE YOU SHALL GET!
>Mot flicks up the volume on his speaker and plays another song.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6fs5X-398
>>
>>48813654
"YOUR MOTHER WAS A PURE VIRGIN AND YOUR FATHER WAS POORLY ENDOWED"
>>
>>48813654
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, YOU NOISY BRATS? I AM TRYING TO DO IMPORTANT WORK!
>Sees the Chaos Space Marine
Well. That doesn´t change the need for you all to quiet down! Starting with you, heretic!
>>
Rolled 13 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>48813654
>the sonic blast slows him down
Grrrrr..... aaaagh...
>takes cover
>switches to his prized Sororitas flamer
>comes put and unleashes a torrent of blessed fire
>>
>>48813690
Not going to happen Peepers.
>He'd give the young trooper a pleasant smile.
Just rest for now... alright?
>He'd cast a look over towards the hulking noise marine. Before letting out an exasperated sigh.

I finally have good news, and then his happens... GREAAAAAT!
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>48813716
Phah! I can best that easily!

>>48813720
>He aims his noise Flamer towards the room Kane sneaked into, and plays a long solo, just to make sure the room goes fully in flames...

...and to prove himself as a better guitar player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVpzUwnZRD4
Rolling for burning the room
>>
>>48813682
Certainly.
>Alive nods to Tray and follows him to the study.
>>
>>48813772
"We better run , sir Inquisitor"
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>48813761
>>48813772

>lifts a rock with his black, crusty hand and sloppily throws it at the marine
come back.. you pussy..

>falls on his back again. gasping in pain
>>
>>48813641
Kelly! You think you can help the others hold them off for a moment? I might have something to help turn the tide!

>Without waiting for her to answer, he'd make a break for the hallway past the noise marine.
>>
>>48813772
>>48813799

>drags the pervert out of the room before he can burn

"Come on, perp, Solitary's this way."
>>
>>48813641
who's controlling this character, btw? Another noob or one of you oldfags?
>>
>>48813772
>lets out a manic laugh.
you're amazing! now try this on for size!
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4v2vAk56UQ
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>48813772
>>48813740
>His concentration on burning down the room is interrupted when gary very effectively burns his helmet with the flamer, forcing him to back of on a scream of pain.

>Removing his helmet from his head, showing a burned face due to Gary's activity

YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT! YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THAT!

>>48813805
I'LL FINISH YOU LATER!

>He aims his Sonic Flamer at Gary, ready to return a favour and burn his face too.

ENJOY THE MELODY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQmxmC5mNv8

>>48813842
AntagAnon reporting for duty once more, I took over the character due to Kane's request.
>>
>>48813772
>>48813863
>Covers his ears
Stop that horrible noise, or I´ll make you stop it!
>Approaches, holding the book and preparing to strike the Noise marine with a corner of it
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>48813809
>shouts out a reply of "yes?"
>turns her attention to the noise marine.
>>48813772
>fires her bolter.
>>48813842
same guy who has controlling Larrs, I wanted to replace him with a much nicer medic and now we have Claire
>>
>>48813823
"Uhh...sir Inquisitor? Would you like to know why the champion is here?"
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>48813863
>lies on his back and whines in pain
ohoh..you dick...

>crawls to the armory and looks for something big and powerfull
>roll to retrieve something powerfull
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>48813863
>spits in the noise marines eye to draw his fire from Gary.
how do you like this!?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yiBpzqPwSQ
>>
Rolled 12 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>48813863
YOU AINT SHIT YOU OLD HAS-BEEN! TIME YOU RETIRED!
>moar shiny fire!

I meant who's doing the Hospitaller, but yeah I'm glad you're doing what you do best
>>
>>48813773
>The door is closed behind them.

Tell me... when everyone on the planet was... retorting on the ground... when my family was spasming on the ground... was it...?
>>
>>48813908

"Once he's ~dead~, sure."

>Sticks Kane in a nearby cell and locks it.

"Now don't go anywhere."

>Runs back towards the fray
>>
>>48813901
Aha. That would explain the cheekiness...
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>48813941
too small
>pushes away the storm bolter and looks for something bigger
>roll for something bigger
>>
>>48813901

what happened with Larrs anyway
>>
Rolled 20 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>48813863
NO! YOU SHALL PAY HERETIC!

>An artificial voice, not unlike that of a Spacemarine dreadnought could be heard echoing from one of the bases hallways, as a large, black figure comes bursting towards the noise marine at full speed.

YOU SHALL BURN HERETIC! AS ALL CHAOS WORSHIPPERS WILL!
>A moment later, what would appear to be a figure covered head to toe in what could in heavy armor plates, would attempt to full on tackle the noise marine
>>
>>48813991
Yes. And I dealt with it. Thankfully before there was any permanent damage.
>Alice's face holds a deathly serious expression,
>One which softens slightly when she says that there was no permanent damage.
>>
>>48814022

"Oh shit, is that robot loose now?"
>>
>>48814020
Malak and Eisen put him down on the last planet when he broke out of containment with his d.e. lover. Almost got Eisen killed.
>>
>>48813998
:^) she's less likely to get shot though
>>48814020
he got blammed for being a traitor
>>48814022
>she would jsut stare in awe.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>48814008
no, too small
>pushes away the shotgun and looks for something bigger
>roll for something bigger
>>
>>48813878
OH! REALLY SCARED OF YOU NOW, LITTLE PIECE OF FLESH!
>Aims his noise flamer at him.

I'M GOING TO ENJOY SENDING YOU TO HELL, WITH A FIRST CLASS TICKET, I'LL BET YOU'LL FEEL THE HEAT!

>>48813901
>The shots bounce from his pauldrons

>>48813972
>He turns his head at you but, overall he's still aiming at the Adept

>>48813975
>Before he can play his cacophony, he's once again interrupted by Gary, who burns the doomsiren clinging on his backpack.

>>48814022
>And is then tackled to the ground with one hell of a brute force.
>>
>>48814047
>Your radio crackles
Negative, interrogator, I'm still in my cage. Should I intervene?
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>48814056
no, i need bigger!
>pushes away long las and looks for a bigger gun
>roll for bigger
>>
Rolled 4 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>48814022
PRAISE BE TO CRITICUS!
>With the noise marine down on the ground, the armored figure would begin to mercilessly pound his armored fists into the Marines unhelmeted face.
>Upon closer examination, what he was using wasn't actually his fists, but what would appear to be a set of wrist mounted power blades.

>>48814047
>Without looking up, the armored figure would speak.
I AM NOT A ROBOT GREELY! THIS IS MALAK! I AM INSIDE THE ARMOR! THE VOICE MODULATOR SEEMS TO BE BROKEN! I DO SOUND COOL THOUGH!
+5 from that CRIT!
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>48814120
now im gettin' mad, bigger

>last look for something big
>last roll for something big +10 from gettin' mad
>>
>>48814044
Thank the Emperor. He hasn't forsaken us yet.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>48814097
Not just any piece of flesh. I am a piece of flesh with work to do!
>Smacks the marine over the head while he is on the ground with the heavy steel reinforced leather tome´s corner
>>48814120
>Then moves towards Peepers
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>48814129
>Cackles on a psychotich laughter
YOU CALL THIS A FIGHT?!
>He starts bending the armor's arms on a direction they shouldn't be facing.
I'll show you a fight...
>>
>>48814163
fuck it

>>48814176
>notices the adept
HEY, help me get the las cannon and set it up for me, im in great pain and cant even stand
>>
>>48814112

"Negative. Situation is under control."

>The situation was anything but under control. Between Exile, The Shas'ui, plans to get the orbital weapon online, trying to make a case for the Admiral to retain his post, Kane, and now this unholy mess. Greely was starting to crack. He could feel little yellow feet dancing on his head. He knew they weren't real. But there they were all the same.

>>48814129
"Praise the Throne."

>At least there was one bit of good news.
>>
>>48814176
>This angers him greatly, but also hits one of his eyes, confusing him momentarily as Malak attacks.
>>
>>48814176
GOOD WORK ADEPT!
>He'd stop attacking, having been missing with his blades. And instead focuses on being the marine down.

EVERYONE! FINISH HIM OFF IN THE EMPERORS NAME!
>>
>>48814214
As you wish.
>>
Rolled 7 - 10 (1d20 - 10)

>>48814202
>Smacks his head as well, although with much less strength
Quiet. As. Soon. As. Possible.
>Then helps him with the lascannon
>>
>>48814165
Mhm, working with the Xeno is not so bad a thing, I don't think we were supposed to fight them all, perhaps it was because we met too many hostile Races that his servants just kept killing them all.......
>>
>>48814194
>takes a drink
>he'll let Malak handle things unless it gets out of hand

>>48814052
yeh, women can get away with being smartasses a lot more than guys can
>>
>>48814247
>with the las cannon set up, takes aim
Aiming, tell the coordinates, adept

>zooming in and charging up the las cannon
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>48814218
>blams him in the face.
>>
>Kane's eyes go into the back of his head
>The bullet in his head vanishes
>His arse hurts even more
>>
Rolled 6 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

>>48814194
>Unfortunately for him. The armor is more impervious then he thought, and he doesn't manage to do a damn thing.

DO YOU LIKE IT? I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT THE INQUISTION WAS DOING HERE.
>His voice would still sound like he was entombed within a space Marines dreadnought.

THEY WERE WORKING ON THIS.
>He'd then head bash the noise marine, while he continues to pin the noise marine to the ground.
>>
File: WubWubWub.jpg (87KB, 480x702px) Image search: [Google]
WubWubWub.jpg
87KB, 480x702px
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>48814229
NO YOU WON'T!
>His damaged Doom Siren on his back still works... kind of.
>It plays a sickening cacophony full of wubwubwubs to break himself free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Sm84C-9cA
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>48814296
>Malak would keep his grip upon the noise marine. All while continuing to bash his helmeted head against the Marines unprotected face.
THANK THE EMPEROR THIS THING REDUCES NOISE!
>>
>>48814276
This isn´t a mortar, just shoot and get this over with! I have a Tau to vivisect. I already lowered his sedatives to have him awake during the operation.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>48814296

>Greely holds the power sword close to his chest, turns sideways, and pivots forward thrusting the blade into the speaker
>>
Rolled 1 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>48814296
>>48814363

roger, shoot to kill
Emepror guide this shot

>pulls the trigger
>+5 for unaware opponent
>>
>>48814363

"Can you test something on it for me?!"
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>48814285
>>48814291
>Cackles maniacally as they seem to be moving to much on their brawl for anyone to hit propperly.

>His doom siren goes for a second go, much more powerful this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N-FqHvr7OY

>>48814349
>>48814365
>Greely makes his way, thanks to Malak holding him, to the speakers, but not before he can blast one more cacophony to try to free himself.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>48814380
>>48814387

>miss
Shit shit shit shit

>reloads and pulls the trigger again
>no bonus this time
>>
>>48814248
I, too, believe it the same way... Acolyte? Interrogator? Inquisitor?
>>
Rolled 5 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>48814387
>blams a second time, this time at pointblanc range.
>>
>>48814387

>flinches, them strikes as previously indicated
>>
>>48814384
I have four more. If it doesn´t waste the specimen, yes.
>>48814380
>>48814407
... I must say, I am impressed. Maybe you should shout him to death? Please don´t, my wounds would probably open if I had to hit you with the book again.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>48814380
>>48814407

>double critical 1
>las cannon overheats and does not respond to any more commands

OH MY EMPEROR, WHAT THE WARP
>attempts to fix the mechanism
>>
>>48814413
I was an Interrogator at the time, now I'm an Inquisitor.
I will admit......I have mixed feelings about the Eldar, some of them are tolerable. But then you have the one Craftworld........
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>48814429
>The blade pierces through the speakers and the song becomes no more.

NO! THE SILENCE! MAKE IT STOP!

>He retorts, trying to free his hand towards his noise flamer, >>48814414 forcing the shot to miss.
>>
>>48814387
>One of his hands would break free. But there wouldn't be enough time for the noise marine to free himself. As the now armored CO quickly grabs hold of him again.

YOY DIE NOW HERETIC! REPENT BEFORE THE EMPERORS MIGHT!
>>
>>48814444

"Not sure what it does, so i can't promise anything!"

>Tosses you a metal case with a single syringe safely cushioned in it.

i've had these since emperor's day, always wondered what it does
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>48814444
>>48814460
>>48814468

Well, damnation
>props himself up with the pipe and waddles up to the noise marine champion from behind

>attempts to unplug his weapon
>>
>>48814468
>Puts his index finger over his mouth and gently whistles at it
Some are trying to work here. Go somewhere else to play.
>>48814490
And what might this be? Where is it from?
>>
>>48814468
>With the marine pinned down, Malak would bring forth the armors right wrist blade.

BEGONE HERETIC!
>He'd then quickly stab the power blade into the side of the Marines skull. Killing him instantly.
>>
>>48814490
"Mr. Inquisitor sir!? I'm reaaaaally booored
>>
File: Tray.jpg (2MB, 1309x2000px)
Tray.jpg
2MB, 1309x2000px
>>48814461
Hoh, this young and already inquisitor?

I bet your "sister" is not a simple trooper either by this point.

>He comes out of the armor, his life support suit still holding his remains.

>He sighs melancholically

I still thank you for the last time, Miss Wellesley, you and Lady Kent saved my family and this entire planet's population

But then Farsight saw all the destruction as a chance to change things around. It's all so different, it doesn't look like the Beshk I was born in.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>48814518

"I'm hoping you can tell me!"

>brings a blade down towards the Traitor's neck
>>
>>48814534
>His body stops moving.
>>
>>48814669
well then... that was rather intense, anybody for a cup of tea?
>she's back to being all smiles.
>>
>>48814645
Fine, but at least tell me where you got it from... That would help with making a hypothesis as of what it may be and what to expect from the Tau after the injection.
>>
>>48814534
>>48814645
>Not wishing to take any chances with the traitors supposed demise. Ordenius would stand up, before curb stomping the Marines exposed head. Splattering the assembled group with bits of brain, bone, and other gore aplenty. Before casting a look towards the others.

>The suit. A cross between a suit if terminator armor, and the standard inquisitorial power armor, would be silent. As the gore covered helmet would look upon Greely.
>>
>>48814669
>sits down next to the corpse, takes a look around and coughs some slime mixed with dry blood, looks like a ghoul with all those prometheum burns on him

well, i tried my best.

>>48814717
I might need some painkillers.. and new skin
>>
>>48814717
>Is spasming on the ground due to the first sonic attack at point blank range.

>The bionic lenses that work for his eyes now are cracked due to the sound intensity and his wheezes on his rebreather are sporadical at best.
>>
>>48814754
>is already by his side with several needles ready to help tend his wounds
now what have we learned from this little encounter? don't cover ourselves in burning promethium.
>>48814769
>rushes to help him to his feet.
come now you'll be alright.
>>
"Are we going to do the explaining and torturing now?! Hello?!"
>>
>>48814717
Handled yourself well. Care for something stronger than tea?

>>48814754
>>48814769
>starts taking them to medbay
>>
>>48814611
I'm certain that Lady Kent appreciates your thanks Tray........ah, but I wonder why Farsight is sticking his nose in......I thought you'd have allied yourself with the Empire honestly. Plus O'Shovah isn't exactly the most accepting of humans......
>>
>>48814799
Soon guy...

new thread?
>>
>>48814789
>He's pretty much having a cardiac arrest, a man of his age, after all that he's endured doesn't have the sanest condition when it comes to sonic waves messing with your insides.
>>
>>48814789
>>48814820
>looses conciousness on the way to the med bay

{That's it for me, i hope peepers isnt too annoying and i hope to see you again next monday}
>>
>>48814820
>>48814858
>shakes her head
I really shouldn't, I don't want to be making a fool of myself in front of the men.
>she smiles up at him as they carry Eisen to the medbay.
>>
>>48814799
>The suit would cast a look upon the "Commissar", before moving towards him.
>Using his enormous hand, he would scoop the Commissar up by the neck, before harshly pressing him against a nearby metal bulkhead.
GIVE ME ONE REASON I SHOULD NOT TEAR YOU APART WORM!
>The suits blood red eyes would reflect the image of the Commissar.
>>
>>48814731

Nyzart. He said "This should work on Tau." That was all.

>>48814751

"Well, it lacks the charm of Monovian Homeforged armor, but damn if it isn't way more effective."
>>
>>48814848
your damn right new thread!

>>48814789
>Without turning his gaze away from the man, he would speak up.
KELLY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?
>>
>>48814893
Hmm... Well, I guess the vivisection will have to be delayed.
>>
>>48814889

"I'll let you two get acquainted."

>Greely returns to the Shas'ui.

"Sorry about that. We had an unexpected guest drop in. Now you said you were with the Tau since birth. No knowledge of your people or your birthright as a human?"
>>
>>48814893
I THANK YOU INQUISITOR. I ONLY WISH IT DIDNT MAKE ME SOUND LIKE A DREADNOUGHT...
>>
>>48814914
he's going into cardiac arrest, I'll be able to sort things out soon enough though.
>motions for Gary to help her drag him to medical.
>>
>>48814827
It's... all about my family.

We didn't come to farsight, Farsight came to us.

He needed some "outpost" worlds to make sure he'd see an attack on his enclaves coming. We were just on the right spot near the Damocles Gulf.

He distrusts the Tau Empire, the Ethereals. And has a harsher millitary policy than them.

Which in a sense makes me feel like home, when was the last time you crossed a street without heavy millitary pressence or arbites watching over?

>He sits at his desk.

Initially it was all good, he gave us sweets for my family and my troops and we kept an adminsitration for him.

But then the genestealer incident happenned. The Tau that were overseeing our progress on the planet panicked. And they begged O'Shovah to make a change. And he answered their begs.

In a matter of months, this became from another gothic hive world to a high-tech millitary outpost.

Humans are allowed to live here, but we're nothing more than second class citizens right now. My family is a puppet government, only a face to point all the society's problems to whilst they have no real power as to change things.

Then there's the rebel movements, still clinging to the Imperium of Man, lusting for liberation. They expect to free themselves, that if they fight someone out there will come in their aid. With every terrorist move they make they only raise the tension and make the matters worse. They bomb a coalition center? Say goodbye to human rights to hold stores on their own without supervision. They assault a police force outpost? They replace the personnel with Tau instead of Humans. They don't see it but they're drowning us deeper into oppression with their actions.

I've... begun questioning my loyalty to Farsight myself.
>>
>>48814889
"Well...for one it's pointless
Two i'd probably enjoy it
Three I KNOW SOMETHING THATi YOUU DONT
>>
>>48814893
Uh, Greely, you know the prisoner is human right?

>>48814872
Suit yourself. What order are you from anyway? Most of you aren't this relaxed about things.
>>
>>48814872
>He's inmediately attended by the magos biologos that took care of his bionics.
>>
>>48814973
>throws him over shoulder and rushes him to get care
>>
>>48814932
OF COURSE INQUISITOR.
>As the Inquisitor leaves the room, Malak would begin toe harshly bash the traitor against the wall. Eventually killing, and turning him into the worlds worst painting.

>>48814932
>As Mordecai
Welcome back Inquisitor! Are we going to finally have that all night game of bridge you promised me?

>Hed have a smug grin on his face.

But to answer your question. I know as much as I need to. My family was once apart of the Imperium after all. But no longer! The greater good is what this galaxy needs! Not a failing Imperium! The Gos Emperor would be saddened by the sight of it!
>>
>>48814992

"This isn't for the prisoner, it's for the adept's test subjects."
>>
>>48814984
So, it seems there are two options. Option one, push Farsight off your planet and ally with the Tau Empire. Option two, push Farsight off world and rejoin the Imperium.
Now, my loyalty to the God Emperor says that I should implore you to pick option two, but my logical side says option one, as I doubt the Administratum would be quite so lenient if they discovered that you -willingly- joined with any Tau.
>>
>>48814992
>smiles again
Order of the Sacred Swords, we're a bit...
>awkward silence
unorthaodox.
>>
>>48815034

"Shas'ui. That's like squad commander. I assume all your underlings are human?"
>>
>>48815034
>As the chunks of meat slowly sculpt back his head he say
"You are not quite the listener are you?"
>>
>>48814973
I UNDERSTAND KELLY. DO WHAT YOY CAN TO SAVE HIM. IN THE MEAN TIME-
>He'd continue to bash the fake Commissar against the wall. As he would still be partially alive at this point.
I'LL DEAL WITH THIS RABBLE. BUT I WILL REQUIRE ASSISTANCE WITH GETTING OUT OF THIS ONCE IM DONE.
>>
>>48815068
Right. Any way I can help there?

>>48815096
Ah, right. One of those less rigorous orders. We all do what we can in our way...
>>
>>48815081
It's obvious that option two will only get my family killed, inquisitor.

...and I already made moves towards option one.

I have a contact on the Tau Empire, a pathfinder, found him messing around undercover as another Tau Trooper from the Enclaves. Instead of executing him I... helped him have a coverstory. Just in case I needed Alies on the other side of the spectrum.

Yet Shas'O Ker'es Watches over my every move. I think you've seen him already, I saluted him before joining you when you descended the ramp from your new ship. A beautiful new one might I add.

Yet I don't think the Tau Empire wants anything from Beshk, no, they don't dare entering on O'Shovah's space, they only watch and oversee. It's a cold war between them two, spies on both sides but no shots fired.
>>
>>48815163
"OH WILL YOU STOP THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME IT'S GETTING DULL"
>>
>>48815108
>As Mordecai
Yes an no.

Yes that I'm the equivalent to sergeant. No that all my men are humans.

My commander is a Tau fire warrior, whilst all but two out of the six men in my command are Human.

Anything else you'd like? My Vox never maybe? My blood type? Name sisters number?

>He'd grin at the man
>>
>>48815202
>He'd simply continue to plaster the man against the bulkhead.
NO. I PERSONALLY FIND THIS RATHER ENJOYABLE.
>>
>>48815202
>As lt.Bashes Kane's head in he screams
"THERE IS A REEELIC!"
>>
>>48815200
So, it seems we must force the Empire's hand, in a way that doesn't let them know we have. But how? You know the Politics of the Empire and the Enclaves better than myself.
>>
>>48815163
it's out of my hands now, the magos biologos will take care of that.
>smiles as she wipes rubble off of her robes.
>>48815197
something like that, most of our order were wiped out by Nids, the transport I was on got blasted down by the Tau, that's when I met up with your squad, I must say I was very impressed with the way you handled both Orks and Tau on both sides of you.
>>
>>48815224

"First of all, citizens of the Tau Empire don't have families or the right to breed without permission. Secondly, the Tau would never put a human in charge of Bluies. Who are you, really?"
>>
>>48815296
THANK YOU SISTER KELLY. I'M GLAD MY MEN CAN PLEASE.

>>48815289
>Since he isn't a space marine. This would not intrigue him in the slightest.

SHUT UP AND DIE HERETIC, SO THAT I MAY END THIS.

>He'd continue bashing him against the wall.
>>
>>48815291
>He sighs.
The only way the Empire will ever get an interest on Beshk is if the Cold War with the Farsight Enclaves becomes a normal War.

And even then, I can't guarantee they won't take my men, my citizens and my family alive midst conflict. Nor can I guarantee that O'Shovah will look for the human citizens Nor that the rebellious movement will stop their activities on the meantime. Actually a full-escale war between both factions might only give them more numbers to their Cause. And they've already attempted against my and my family's lives more than once.

>He puts a hand over his forehead and lets the weight of his head fall onto the arm standing on the desk.

I can't... risk so many civillian lives. Nor make a move that might give the terrorists more numbers.
>>
>>48815296
Yeah my original regiment got elimated too, but that's a long story... and thanks. I'm just glad we got the gun batteries online to drive off the Tau.
>>
>>48815314
>As Mordecai.
What can I say...
>He'd smile.

If what you say is true, then my ancestors were lucky. But my planet never need permission for it. As for command if the blueies. I couldn't tell you

Things are changing within the empire.
>>
>>48815289
>>48815364
>rushes towards the two men her eyes ablaze
what sort of relic?
>>
>>48815364

"*GAHH* THE CHAOS MARINES ARE-AAAALOOKING FOR IT *ungh* I-IT'S REALLY FUCKING POWERF-uugh"
>>
>>48815406
ACTUALLY GARY. THE GUNS AREN'T ONLINE. YOUR CODES DIDNT WORK.
>>
>>48815420
TELL HIM TO STOP FIRST
>>
>>48815408

"Hmm. Well that is interesting. I'll speak with you later."

time for me to split, guys.
>>
>>48815482
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. SO JUST DUE ALREADY!
>>
>>48815420
Relic hunters eh?

>>48815445
No? Then the Tau haven't fucked off? I'm gonna have to rectify this...
>walks over to vox
>>
File: Sgt Eisen Full.png (271KB, 390x814px) Image search: [Google]
Sgt Eisen Full.png
271KB, 390x814px
>>48815364
>>48815422
>A beeping is keeping track of his now stabilized heart.
>It accelerates.
>Quite fast.

>He waks up with one hell of a wheeze on his rebreather.

>Tears off all the medical equipment keeping track of his health, dresses for war, pushes aside the doctors and magos telling him to go back to bed and marches to wherever the sounds of a skull bashed against a wall come from.

Mine.

>He interrupts Malak on the middle of his beating.

This heretic brought the Noise Marine here.

>He brings out a stunprod.

He's mine.
>>
>>48815404
So.......what do we do then? Seems that, at the very least, the Rebellion has to be pacified. But to do that, one needs to lure them into one place, then wipe them out......
>>
>>48815515
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?! I CANT! SLAANESH WON'T LET ME
>>
>>48815482
>shakes her head when she realises there's no reasoning with Malak
sorry but it's a no go for hunting down that relic.
>moves away to carry on helping Gary with wounded.
>>48815519
not really, have you seen the outside yet? since it got glassed it has a strange beauty to it.
>she lets out a sigh.
>>
>>48815564
ITS IN HERE YOU IDIOTS ITS IN THIS BUILDING!
>Jaw falls off
>>
>>48815538
I don't wish for more human lives to die on Beshkian soil inquisitor, much less those who are just loyal enough to keep their duty and still fight for the Emperor.

But I can't go back to the Imperium either. I will find a way to deal with this. Someday, somehow. But not now, for now you have my support on any bussiness you want here, the fact that you didn't kill me given your line of work the first time we met speaks a lot of you, miss Wellesley, it's a favour I'm more than willing to repay a million times.
>>
>>48815522
GO AHEAD EISEN. I NEED TO SEE ABOUT HAVING THIS SUIT REMOVED...
>Hed hold onto the the traitors neck until Eisen could grab him.
>>
>>48815608
>>48815596
With pleasure.

>Grabs the heretic by the neck.

You know? I always wanted a toy that could survive unlimited torture for unlimited years, and if I heard right, Slaanesh won't let you die, will it?

Well. Let's get started, do you preffer I start cutting your fingers or gouge out your eyes first?
>>
>>48815608
IT COULD HEAL PEEPERS FOR FUCK SAKE
>>
>>48815671
I HEARD YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT PEEPERS, RIGHT?
Thread posts: 590
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.