[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good WH40K fanfiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: warhammer40k.jpg (2MB, 4000x2393px) Image search: [Google]
warhammer40k.jpg
2MB, 4000x2393px
I have ran out of books to read and there is a loot of summer remaining. If you suggest something, put if it contains sex or similar, please. Also, I don't care if it throws the cannon out of the window (Angry marines pls), if it is good, for me it's enough. Specially if the Main Characters aren't Space Marines.

Also, if there is a PDF version, give me link, please.
>>
>>48791350
"Nero Crusade" wip by be release date impending
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>48791350
>good
>40k
>fanfiction
>>
you realise black library is already literaly fan fiction. they recruit from open days from fans.
>>
>>48791350
Go to 1d4chan for lots of writefaggotry.
>>
>>48791350
Warhammer High :^)
>>
>>48793446
Too bad it all sucks
>>
>>48791350
Here you go, OP:
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Category:Stories
>>
>>48794075
Well if you know any good 40k fanfiction, please tell us.
>>
>>48791350
I've heard Love Can Bloom is decent, but I've never read it myself, so I can't confirm:
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Story:Love_Can_Bloom
>>
>>48791350
Normally Tv Tropes is a good place to seek good fanfics. My personal favs are:
>Gav and Bob.
>All Guardsmen Party.
>The guy who cried Grendel.
>Avoiding stupid deaths in the 41st Millenniun.
And yes...
>Love can Bloom.
(I discovered Dawn of War for the last one)
>>
>>48798042
>>48795170
It took almost a decade but it's finnally fucking finished. It may not be the original writer but I've waited long enough.
>>
>>48798448
>finally finished
Yeah nah that fanfiction of fanfiction is hot garbage
>>
I found these a couple years ago. They aren't bad for an amateur.

The second is a sequel to the first.

http://jackelliot.deviantart.com/art/Thunderfall-Chapter-One-209484983?q=gallery%3AJackElliot%2F4794467&qo=7

http://jackelliot.deviantart.com/art/Byzantium-Crusade-Prologue-266394577?q=gallery%3AJackElliot%2F4794467&qo=6
>>
>>48798569
I kinda agree... I don't mind breaking the DOW canon for a happy ending (if just for seeing Sturnn, Alexander, Tarkus and Thule almost losing their shit) but that ending felt half-assed compared with the original one.
>>
>>48798687
But where the fuck is the original one?
>>
Is there any fanfiction where the get Tau btfo?
feed my rage /tg/
>>
>>48799397
Okay, I worded it bad, I meant that the fan ending lacked the quality of the original fanfic.
>That said...
In sup/tg/ there is an archive where Miko (who made the original comic) said how she would ended it:
>Eversor finds Taldeer and Liivi.
>The forme lays one hell of a beating.
>In a desperate move, Liivi blows off the Eversor's arm and bait him away of Taldeer.
>KABOOM.
>Later in the Litany of Fury, two cog-marines looked a captured Taldeer in stasis talk as how the magpies couldn't much else aside Eversor meat.
>Meanwhile, Davian Thule is informed someone has been killing Vindicares and stealing their stuff.
>>
>>48799461
There is "Rise of the Tau" where a marine wake up in a galaxy dominated by them and he tries to save what is left of the Imperium.
Spoiler alert:
>Gork and Mork are best bros.
>>
>>48799763
>1827 pages

That's dedication
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.