[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a player just removed Tiamat from the game...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I think one of the players at our game just caused a 2 on the Henderson Scale in our 5th ed game. And he did so by removing Tiamat, the goddess of evil dragons from the game world.

A bit of background so you can know how insane things went beforehand. During the game, the player gained access to the fates ability from the deck of many things, which removes the threat that the character is currently dealing with. It's supposed to only do stuff like teleport somebody out of the area or something like that, but things didn't go that way.

The character, a goblin/warg centaur-like creature named Fick, which was pretty hyper from the start. During an encounter where SOMEHOW Tiamat showed up, he tried to persuade her to not attack us and rolled a nat 20. The GM promptly rolled a nat 1 for Tiamat and decided that the two of them boned and got married right then and there. He becomes her husband, and that's the end of that, make a new character, right?

Not so much. In a later game, while we were trying to get out of Hell (yes, this campaign went might loopy before this happened), a player who had access to a wish (also from that deck of many things) used it to wish for folks that could help us with a combat. In teleports fick and a thief that had left the game earlier (both PCs played by the player who was playing fick).

Long story short, we got out of hell and found Tiamat looking for her husband. She found him, and Fick's player envoked the power to be removed from the situation. He then proceeded to convince the GM that since Fick was married to Tiamat, she would be a continued threat and that meant that the only way to get out of the dangerous predicament he was in was for Tiamat to not exist.

Cue the GM bowing his head and announcing that her, all of her brood, and all dragonkin in the setting connected to evil dragons suddenly vanished.

I apologize if this sounds a bit like a chaotic mess, but the details I've given are the ones I was aware of.
>>
>>48784238
I would have never used a deck of many things again after the first fuck up.

Honestly, I have no idea what that GM was thinking, and no, I don't see how Tiamat being mated with anyone represents a specific threat. Did you miss some of the story?
>>
>>48784626
Yeah, probably. But the events I mentioned happened.
>>
Well they could still come back.

As cyborgs
>>
File: 1470526037042.jpg (81KB, 456x386px) Image search: [Google]
1470526037042.jpg
81KB, 456x386px
>>48784238

Not sure if bait thread or cringe thread. Either way, it's shitposting.
>>
>>48784238
>During an encounter where SOMEHOW Tiamat showed up, he tried to persuade her to not attack us and rolled a nat 20. The GM promptly rolled a nat 1 for Tiamat and decided that the two of them boned and got married right then and there

Stopped reading here. If it's true, fuck your DM. If it's a lie, fuck you.
>>
>>48785260
Nope. Not bait. It really happened
>>
>>48785260

It's a story thread dude, calm your tits.
>>
>>48785405

Chill out, homie. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad.

Have some fun
>>
>>48785510

>namefagging
>special snowflake race
>lol rolled a 20/1
>magical realm
>deck of many things
>etc. etc.

Tell me how this isn't bait.
>>
>>48785510
I mostly posted this because after it happened, I mentioned tg and the player wanted me to post it so he could point at it and go "yeah, that was me."
>>
OP is a faggot and this thread is gay.

Literally 13 year olds squeeing about posting on le epic 4chan.

Consider suicide.
>>
>>48785527
And fuck you in particular.
If you find this fun then you have a shitty taste. The only consolation is that I will most likely not play in one group with you.
>>
>>48785958
>>48785682

>just throwing out random insults

Oh, you're a troll...

I'm going to stop responding to you now.

>>48785610

Never defend yourself dude. That's what the trolls look for so they can troll you harder. You can click the little arrow next to the post number to report them and hide the post and that's all you need to do.

You got excited from a fun story and wanted to share it with /tg/ and that's all cool and fine.
>>
OP, your story was bad and your group sounds awful. I sincerely hope none of you ever post (or breathe) again.
>>
>>48789811

>I don't like how you have fun
>I hope you die

/v/ plz leave
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.